PDA

View Full Version : Quillpaw

spade
January 2nd, 2022, 04:11 PM
hello! this is just a smol finder to locate some rps for a new thunderclan apprentice quillpaw (https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/OTYwWDcyMA==/z/cCwAAOSw5Ylb6H0n/$_86.JPG) i've created
so that i can be part of the chaos too. she is rather quiet and doesn't speak a lot, and most have the impression that she is polite and well mannered - but underneath it all is a raging inferno. quill has a lot of anger issues that usually come out when fighting, and she speaks in few words and deadpanned tones, and has a dry sense of humor.

not much else is known about her personality, which i'd like to develop through rp! no form, just drop the name of your cat below and we can set something up!

[while this form states thunderclan, i will also consider rps with cats outside of thunderclan]

alaskaa
January 2nd, 2022, 04:22 PM
arden
ayo ivypaw ( link in sig ) could interact with quill!
Ivypaw could think that Quill is a potential ftiend, but the friendship jus doesn't work out, and Quill takes her anger out on Ivy.

iliri
January 2nd, 2022, 04:26 PM
arden just gonna toss Tawnypaw in here! She is overall really friendly and a nice feline bit does have a sharp tongue beneath all that. However, she does experience anxiety so if Quill is gonna take her anger out on her..well that'll make her go silent for quite a bit until her sudden anxiety is gone.

beau
January 2nd, 2022, 04:27 PM
oooh I can toss you Sundust (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1098809&postcount=12) to interact with! he's pretty similar to Quillpaw in that he speaks fairly monotonously, but his personality's pretty passionate n' exciteable.

arden

Sweetie
January 2nd, 2022, 06:44 PM
Maybe my gal Wisteriapaw can help smooth those rough edges as a friend?

Wisteria is the mother of the group, just without having her own kits. She sees the best in people, even when others think they aren't worth it. She is the kind who puts her family first no matter what and achieves everything in her power to keep the family together and happy. Wisteria can't bear the thought of injuring another cat she cares about. She would rather take her own heart out than see her loved ones cry. This molly is tender and caring towards every cat she meets and sweeter than honey to the cats closest to her. On the other hand, Wisteria will be a goody-goody two paws, who will try to please every cat she meets. You'll never meet a cat more dedicated to their clan, she would die for her leader in a heartbeat. She'll always be there for her clan-mates and her respect for everyone even if they have wronged her and would help any cat in need. This gal believes that everyone is good until proven otherwise. No one is born evil, something tragic made them that way, it wasn’t their fault. But what is their fault is how they react to it. Since she learned right from wrong all she’s ever wanted is to do only the right things. So she tries her best to treat everyone the way she wants to be treated. Why hurt others? She will never understand why many try so hard to bring their clanmates or acquaintances down.

arden