PDA

View Full Version : Humans and Beasts

Poppyfrost
March 6th, 2017, 09:01 PM
So basically there are two schools: The human's school and the, 'beasts' school. The beasts are part human part animal hybrids, so that means that they have animal ears and animal tails. One day, you suddenly find yourself sent to the beast school because you are what is called a 'half-blood'. Which means you are part beast and part human. The beasts are quite intrigued, and play around with you. Remember, this is a college, so you live in a dorm. You are not allowed to visit the opposed genders dorm under any circumstances. You share a room with one other person. So, what will you do? Make friends? Find love? Enjoy life and party? Or do schoolwork and have a nice life?

------------------------------------------------

Human and beast spots are open always and are unlimited, but let's keep the species under control, please. XD we don't need ALL beasts.

Roles-

Beasts: Unlimited
Humans: Unlimited
Half-Bloods: One

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Species:
Personality:
If beast, what animal?:
Sexuality:
Other:

Name: Peter Evlain (OH YES)
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0f/db/d2/0fdbd25083d18a9b17b51cbcbaf75b78.jpg
Species: Beast
Personality: Peter is relatively quiet and shy, always becoming embarrassed and stuttery. He never talks mainly because people bully him for being a rabbit. He's got band-aids along his body, covering up bruises and scratches from other creatures like wolves, foxes, and other predators. Peter sometimes gets panic attacks and freaks out over small things, thus resulting in him passing out. When Peter is encountered, he is immediately vulnerable.
If beast, what animal?: Rabbit
Sexuality: Gay
Other: Nah

Zan Partizanne
March 6th, 2017, 09:04 PM
wow I so wanna make a forum for the half-blood but I probs wont get chosen and I needs to think about what I would put on the forum to.

cute skeleton
March 6th, 2017, 09:12 PM
i will make a form for this tomorrow

Spikes
March 6th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Form:
Name: Bruss
Looks: http://imgur.com/d7u2LL4
Personality: Easily agitated and quick to fight, he's often provoked by others. Although his temper is almost uncontrollable, he's very sociable amongst friends and has a protective side.
If beast, what animal?: Wolf
Sexuality: Bisexual
Other: #SavePeter

Silhouettes
March 6th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Save me a beast plz!

Zan Partizanne
March 6th, 2017, 09:20 PM
NU I GOT MY CREATIVITY ON

Name: Mimi
Looks: (Ill get a pic tommorow Can't do it on the Wii U)
Species: Half-Blood
Personality: Mimi is a shy type of girl but is truely a kind person inside,She may seem quiet and wierd at times but once you get to know her more she starts to open up more of her personality to you,She is a person who accepts somebody for who they despite Race,Sexuality,Religiion etc And sometiimes she can turn into a waterworks over things.
If Beast what animal?: (Part Human,Part Cat)
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Nope : )

Poppyfrost
March 6th, 2017, 09:28 PM
All accepted!) #SavePeter)

Zan Partizanne
March 6th, 2017, 09:29 PM
(yay!, #SavePeter)

Poppyfrost
March 6th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Form:
Name: Bruss
Looks: (Commiing)
Personality: Easily agitated and quick to fight, he's often provoked by others. Although his temper is almost uncontrollable, he's very sociable amongst friends and has a protective side.
If beast, what animal?: Wolf
Other: #SavePeter

Do you want me to bring in someone for Bruss or nah?)

Spikes
March 6th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Do you want me to bring in someone for Bruss or nah?)
Up to you man :3

Hallowed Echo
March 6th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Name: Toby
Looks: Short shaggy black hair with royal blue eyes. He has tan cat ears and a black speckled tan cat tail with black marking going down his face. (The black cheetah marks near their noses.)
Personality: Quiet, Observing, Friendly, Gentle, Protective
If beast, what animal?: Cheetah
Other: Nope

Poppyfrost
March 6th, 2017, 09:46 PM
Up to you man :3

Nah it's your character thoughhhhhh Jazz c'mon XD)

Spikes
March 6th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Nah it's your character thoughhhhhh Jazz c'mon XD)
Pffff but it'll technically also be your character if you make one XD but I guess so

Poppyfrost
March 6th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Pffff but it'll technically also be your character if you make one XD but I guess so

Okay xD Girl or Boy? To be honest, I'm better at rping boys than I am with girls.)

Spikes
March 6th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Okay xD Girl or Boy? To be honest, I'm better at rping boys than I am with girls.)
I'm fine with either, go with what you're comfortable with

Poppyfrost
March 6th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Name: Max
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/79/46/97/79469750029ad053306d3442f8d2b5e2.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D
If beast, what animal?: Deer

rubinaito
March 6th, 2017, 10:01 PM
So basically there are two schools: The human's school and the, 'beasts' school. The beasts are part human part animal hybrids, so that means that they have animal ears and animal tails. One day, you suddenly find yourself sent to the beast school because you are what is called a 'half-blood'. Which means you are part beast and part human. The beasts are quite intrigued, and play around with you. Remember, this is a college, so you live in a dorm. You are not allowed to visit the opposed genders dorm under any circumstances. You share a room with one other person. So, what will you do? Make friends? Find love? Enjoy life and party? Or do schoolwork and have a nice life?

Human and beast spots are open always and are unlimited, but let's keep the species under control, please. XD we don't need ALL beasts.

Roles-

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Species:
Personality:
If beast, what animal?:
Sexuality:
Other:

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0f/db/d2/0fdbd25083d18a9b17b51cbcbaf75b78.jpg
Personality: Peter is relatively quiet and shy, always becoming embarrassed and stuttery. He never talks mainly because people bully him for being a rabbit. He's got band-aids along his body, covering up bruises and scratches from other creatures like wolves, foxes, and other predators. Peter sometimes gets panic attacks and freaks out over small things, thus resulting in him passing out. When Peter is encountered, he is immediately vulnerable.

Fang x Peter?

Poppyfrost
March 6th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Fang x Peter?

Of Course! :3)

Zan Partizanne
March 6th, 2017, 10:07 PM
( so when do we start)

Poppyfrost
March 6th, 2017, 10:08 PM
As soon as Rubinaito makes her form :3 We can start where everybody is walking through the courtyard towards their dorms to set up)

Poppyfrost
March 6th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Name: Toby
Looks: Short shaggy black hair with royal blue eyes. He has tan cat ears and a black speckled tan cat tail with black marking going down his face. (The black cheetah marks near their noses.)
Personality: Quiet, Observing, Friendly, Gentle, Protective
If beast, what animal?: Cheetah
Other: Nope

Accepted!)

Zan Partizanne
March 6th, 2017, 10:46 PM
As soon as Rubinaito makes her form :3 We can start where everybody is walking through the courtyard towards their dorms to set up)(alright(im probs gonna head to bed now XD))

Poppyfrost
March 7th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Boop)

|+sari+|
March 7th, 2017, 07:51 AM

Roles-

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Species:
Personality:
If beast, what animal?:
Sexuality:
Other:

Wait, so do we have to be a beast or a half blood to be half animal? :confused: ))

Zan Partizanne
March 7th, 2017, 10:01 AM
( this is what Mimi looks like https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRNhmCIhTr30d-hrT04Jgvyt1kT1zaF_ST8zYTBRq5Nmu31l4o )

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Name: Rico
Looks: brown hair and green eyes, no fur except on his tail, ears, feet (paws [doesn't wear shoes]), and muzzle, normally wearing a white shirt and jeans.
Species: beast
Personality: TBRP
Animal: wolf
Personality: TBRP
Sexuality: straight

Poppyfrost
March 7th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Accepted!) No, beasts have animal parts. Humans are just humans. Half bloods have the ability to change from beast to human.)

Caligo Everton
March 7th, 2017, 05:26 PM
Caligo half blood? dark wolf/human. Ok?

Poppyfrost
March 7th, 2017, 07:25 PM
;-; The half-blood spot was taken by Marx, sorry!)

Zan Partizanne
March 7th, 2017, 08:20 PM
(o'o oh hi)

Caligo Everton
March 7th, 2017, 08:45 PM
;-; The half-blood spot was taken by Marx, sorry!)

Dammit

Zan Partizanne
March 8th, 2017, 08:05 AM
(so are we still waiting for the last forum?)