PDA

View Full Version : need a mentor for my shadowclan oc

ChameweonRainbow
March 6th, 2017, 02:41 AM
i need a mentor for Spinekit so he can get his ceremony become Spinepaw. if u wish to become his mentor please describe your charrie's personality, attributes and how or why you wish to train him.
here is my charrie profile:
name: Spinepaw
gender and sexual orientation: tom, homosexual
clan: Shadowclan
mother: N/A
father: N/A
mentor: N/A
pelt: black with a white stripe starting from between ears to halfway along the tail (like a spine, hence the name) short fur.
eyes: strangely pale yellow eyes, narrow piercing gaze
body: very thin and lanky. long thin tail and very long ears. large paws and claws (good for hunting)
personality: rather cheerful and airy, gets really serious when hunting. socially awkward and not good at small talk. shy and rather skittish but will definitely work hard to protect the clan.
likes: likes daffodils and tadpoles, loves spending time at the top of trees close to the sky and the wind, is fascinated with birds and herbs. likes to spend free time either hunting or observing plants and bugs
dislikes: being in large crowds. very much hates twolegs because he saw them abusing a kittypet once.

Ghostly Cristalline
March 6th, 2017, 12:47 PM
i need a mentor for Spinekit so he can get his ceremony become Spinepaw. if u wish to become his mentor please describe your charrie's personality, attributes and how or why you wish to train him.
here is my charrie profile:
name: Spinepaw
gender and sexual orientation: tom, homosexual
clan: Shadowclan
mother: N/A
father: N/A
mentor: N/A
pelt: black with a white stripe starting from between ears to halfway along the tail (like a spine, hence the name) short fur.
eyes: strangely pale yellow eyes, narrow piercing gaze
body: very thin and lanky. long thin tail and very long ears. large paws and claws (good for hunting)
personality: rather cheerful and airy, gets really serious when hunting. socially awkward and not good at small talk. shy and rather skittish but will definitely work hard to protect the clan.
likes: likes daffodils and tadpoles, loves spending time at the top of trees close to the sky and the wind, is fascinated with birds and herbs. likes to spend free time either hunting or observing plants and bugs
dislikes: being in large crowds. very much hates twolegs because he saw them abusing a kittypet once.

I have Diamondflower, she is a very sweet and understanding cat. She isn't much of a talker, but she will stand up to her apprentice and kits. She was once captured by two-legs, but she escaped before they could take her away. She raised the only child and is very obedient to the warrior code.

Caligo Everton
March 6th, 2017, 12:50 PM
I have nightstream but she's kinda pregnant sooooo. Lol

ChameweonRainbow
March 7th, 2017, 12:14 PM
I have Diamondflower, she is a very sweet and understanding cat. She isn't much of a talker, but she will stand up to her apprentice and kits. She was once captured by two-legs, but she escaped before they could take her away. She raised the only child and is very obedient to the warrior code.

I will consider it thank u :) if i could rp with Diamondflower a bit in order to get to know her and also if u have a character sheet of her that u could post that would be great :3

ChameweonRainbow
March 7th, 2017, 12:16 PM
I have nightstream but she's kinda pregnant sooooo. Lol

Im sorry but since nightstream is pregnant and would then become a queen that could impede on Spinekit's learning. sorry but thanks for asking :)