PDA

View Full Version : ·Fandom High·

~Aesthetic~
March 4th, 2017, 08:28 PM
Okay, so I was on pintrest today and saw the best thing. It was a high school, but everyone there is a hardcore fangirl/fanboy. Every clique is a certain fandom. Some are huge, such as Harry Potter and YouTube, but some are smaller, like Fablehaven. (Haven't read it myself but I heard it's really good) Everyone there belongs to a clique, and are welcome to as many as they want. But, they must have one main clique, and those are who they usually eat lunch with, hang out with, etc. They also wear certain things for their main clique, to show they are in that clique for their main. (That grammar is b a d but Idc) For example, Harry potter may be like a robe or something, Percy Jackson may be a camp necklace, YouTube may be a YouTube hoodie, if you read this far say shamwow somewhere in your post. There are frequent feuds between cliques, shipping wars within cliques, etc. I'm really hoping this will be a lot of fun! Now, forms!

Request a clique:

Fandom:
Emblem:
Article of clothing mains wear:

Character from:

Name:
Grade:
Main clique:
Sub-cliques:
Appearance:
Personality:
RP Example:
Questions/Comments/Concerns:

Fallpotato
March 4th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Okay, so I was on pintrest today and saw the best thing. It was a high school, but everyone there is a hardcore fangirl/fanboy. Every clique is a certain fandom. Some are huge, such as Harry Potter and YouTube, but some are smaller, like Fablehaven. (Haven't read it myself but I heard it's really good) Everyone there belongs to a clique, and are welcome to as many as they want. But, they must have one main clique, and those are who they usually eat lunch with, hang out with, etc. They also wear certain things for their main clique, to show they are in that clique for their main. (That grammar is b a d but Idc) For example, Harry potter may be like a robe or something, Percy Jackson may be a camp necklace, YouTube may be a YouTube hoodie, if you read this far say shamwow somewhere in your post. There are frequent feuds between cliques, shipping wars within cliques, etc. I'm really hoping this will be a lot of fun! Now, forms!

Request a clique:

Fandom:
Emblem:
Article of clothing mains wear:

Character from:

Name:
Grade:
Main clique:
Sub-cliques:
Appearance:
Personality:
RP Example:
Questions/Comments/Concerns:
Name: Jake Lavahound
Grade: 10th
Main clique: YouTube
Sub-cliques: Instagram, CS:GO, Bass pro
Appearance: a white male with green eyes and flows brown hair.
Personality: tbrped
RP Example: Jake walked down the corridor towards math class. He had a math book in one hand and a calculator in the other. He opened the door to the math class and went in. He took his seat and put his stuff down.
Questions/Comments/Concerns no

Silhouettes
March 4th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Fandom: Hunger Games
Emblem: Mockingjay
Article of Clothing Mains Wear: Shamhow.... what does this part mean? {Me when I'm tired}
{Will add Student form soon...}