PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Shop

judas
March 4th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Yep, This is a coffee shop roleplay High schoolers somethimes coem here.
Yep normal
You can be a High schooler, or adult
Form:
Name:
Other:
--
Form:
Name: Sanmittai
Looks: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/99/f1/4f/99f14f006ab2b0d5b153ec5c9a55ad55.jpg)
Love interest: Open!
Other: New girl, works at the shop
--
Yep normal

The Mad Katter
March 4th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Name: Buck
Looks: Tall, handsome, boy with green eyes and shaggy brown hair. His father runs the coffee shop (If that's ok?)
Love interest: None
Other: Buck is really kind of grumpy. It's only that way because he wants to please his father and nobody listens. He's a really handsome boy and he would have lots of girls hanging all over him, but people tend to stay away from him due to his cranky demeanor. Deep down, however, he's very sweet and is a gentleman. He's very disciplined due to the way his father raised him and his expectations. Buck actually somewhat hates his father and wishes to open his own coffee shop called 'Midnight Brew'

judas
March 4th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Looks: Tall, handsome, boy with green eyes and shaggy brown hair. His father runs the coffee shop (If that's ok?)
Other: Buck is really kind of grumpy. It's only that way because he wants to please his father and nobody listens. He's a really handsome boy and he would have lots of girls hanging all over him, but people tend to stay away from him due to his cranky demeanor. Deep down, however, he's very sweet and is a gentleman. He's very disciplined due to the way his father raised him and his expectations. Buck actually somewhat hates his father and wishes to open his own coffee shop called 'Midnight Brew'
Accepted

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Name: Anna
Looks: mew (http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/d1969c23-6539-49a0-8cb8-de73479d7ed0/6ac03627-5cfc-4b24-8f13-a4a723c4d8ce.jpeg)
Love interest: If any guys join this...
Other:

judas
March 4th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Looks: mew (http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/d1969c23-6539-49a0-8cb8-de73479d7ed0/6ac03627-5cfc-4b24-8f13-a4a723c4d8ce.jpeg)
Other:
Accepted

judas
March 5th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Bump

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 5th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Hm... Why not.
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Love interest: Open
Other: Hi everybody! My name's Filip Paul Johnsson!

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 11:42 AM
Yep normal
Form:
Name:
Other:
--
Form:
Looks: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/99/f1/4f/99f14f006ab2b0d5b153ec5c9a55ad55.jpg)
--
Yep normal
Name: Rico
Looks: attached
Love interest: open
Other: can he be Alex's brother? ¤Insert_User_Name¤

DragonChaos
March 5th, 2017, 11:45 AM
Name: Charlie Shean Christopher Burke
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4a/45/76/4a45763d581af699b361e0fff22ea26b.jpg
Other: He's widely known in the coffee shop for his many visits

judas
March 5th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Looks: Here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4a/45/76/4a45763d581af699b361e0fff22ea26b.jpg)
Accepted

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4a/45/76/4a45763d581af699b361e0fff22ea26b.jpg
Hey, dats my last name! ^^

judas
March 5th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Other:
Hm... Why not.
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Other: Hi everybody! My name's Filip Paul Johnsson!
Well, Lets Start
Yep normal))
Sanmittai Tied her apron around her. She quickly Grabbed a Mitten and Pulled a tray of cookies out. She brushed her hair back as she put them on a plate and began to brew coffee. Then she ran to the door and turned the sign to open. The Coffee shop had been open for a while, and it was her first day here. What could go wrong?

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Well, Lets Start
Yep normal))
Sanmittai Tied her apron around her. She quickly Grabbed a Mitten and Pulled a tray of cookies out. She brushed her hair back as she put them on a plate and began to brew coffee. Then she ran to the door and turned the sign to open. The Coffee shop had been open for a while, and it was her first day here. What could go wrong?
Famous last words XD) Rico walked in and nodded to Sanmittai. "Hey there," he said. "You're the new girl, right? The name's Rico. I'm new here too." He gave her a smile and held out a hand for her to shake.

The Mad Katter
March 5th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Buck walked out of the back room, particularly grumpy. His father had just reprimanded him for letting a girl like Sanmittai work here, and Buck didn't want to hear any of it. He knew the girl would be a good addition to their staff, he didn't know how or why, he just knew. He shook his head, shaggy hair flying, trying to banish thoughts of his father. He forced a smile as he tied his black apron decorated with the coffee shop's symbol around his waist. Walking behind the counter, he nodded at the new girl and checked to make sure everything was perfect before they started selling.

judas
March 5th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Famous last words XD) Rico walked in and nodded to Sanmittai. "Hey there," he said. "You're the new girl, right? The name's Rico. I'm new here too." He gave her a smile and held out a hand for her to shake.
Buck walked out of the back room, particularly grumpy. His father had just reprimanded him for letting a girl like Sanmittai work here, and Buck didn't want to hear any of it. He knew the girl would be a good addition to their staff, he didn't know how or why, he just knew. He shook his head, shaggy hair flying, trying to banish thoughts of his father. He forced a smile as he tied his black apron decorated with the coffee shop's symbol around his waist. Walking behind the counter, he nodded at the new girl and checked to make sure everything was perfect before they started selling.
Sanmittai waved to Buck as he walked by. She was fixing the display of cookies as Rico began to talk to her. She sat up, banging her head before getting up fully. "Y-yeah," She mumbled.

Mayflower
March 5th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Name: Fawn
Looks: Like this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/dc/49/a8/dc49a843364127ca611249316d068097.jpg) but with pale green eyes
Other: Buck's sis? KitKat12

Name: Hadley
Looks:This (https://68.media.tumblr.com/982df535de0c5c2d6072046c7a8fda9e/tumblr_ofetvpSyD01tbeuo0o1_500.jpg) (She has dark brown eyes)
Other: Sings and DJ's for the coffee shop

judas
March 5th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Looks: Like this (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/dc/49/a8/dc49a843364127ca611249316d068097.jpg) but with pale green eyes

Looks:This (https://68.media.tumblr.com/982df535de0c5c2d6072046c7a8fda9e/tumblr_ofetvpSyD01tbeuo0o1_500.jpg) (She has dark brown eyes)
Accepted))

The Mad Katter
March 5th, 2017, 12:27 PM

Sure, Buck would love a sister!

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Sanmittai waved to Buck as he walked by. She was fixing the display of cookies as Rico began to talk to her. She sat up, banging her head before getting up fully. "Y-yeah," She mumbled.
"Hey, you ok?" He studied her carefully, the grin disappearing. "Ouch," he commented, his smile reappearing.

judas
March 5th, 2017, 12:31 PM
"Hey, you ok?" He studied her carefully, the grin disappearing. "Ouch," he commented, his smile reappearing.
Sanmittai Rubbed her head before flashing a quick grin. "Fine, So What can I help you with?" She asked.

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Sanmittai Rubbed her head before flashing a quick grin. "Fine, So What can I help you with?" She asked.
"Nothing really. I'm new here. Just need to get the roll of things down," Rico said with a shrug. "As I said before, my name is Rico. Some people call me Rick for some reason I don't quite understand-" he said this with a frown "-and others who think they are particularly funny call me by my real name, Ricardo." He scowled and kicked at the shop floor with one foot. "Jerks," he muttered.

DragonChaos
March 5th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Christopher was sitting outside the shop, observing the cars that went by. He wore his usual attire - Blue Jeans, Black Shirt, a Grey Jacket, and his black bandana that covered his mouth - and was known by people who worked in the shop for a while. He soon stood up, and walked inside a few minutes after the shop had opened up, leaving his hood on, and the bandana still covering his mouth.

judas
March 5th, 2017, 12:41 PM
"Nothing really. I'm new here. Just need to get the roll of things down," Rico said with a shrug. "As I said before, my name is Rico. Some people call me Rick for some reason I don't quite understand-" he said this with a frown "-and others who think they are particularly funny call me by my real name, Ricardo." He scowled and kicked at the shop floor with one foot. "Jerks," he muttered.
Sanmittai grabbed a plate of cookies and pushed it over to Rico. "Well, What are you gonna do," She muttered before turning off the coffee maker. She stacked a few cups. Then she turned back, "And don't worry, those are on me."

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Sanmittai grabbed a plate of cookies and pushed it over to Rico. "Well, What are you gonna do," She muttered before turning off the coffee maker. She stacked a few cups. Then she turned back, "And don't worry, those are on me."
"Thanks." He grabbed one and took a bite. He stared out the window thoughtfully. "So," he said after a moment. "Promise you wound call me Ricardo?"

judas
March 5th, 2017, 12:49 PM
"Thanks." He grabbed one and took a bite. He stared out the window thoughtfully. "So," he said after a moment. "Promise you wound call me Ricardo?"
(Wound? xD)
"Promise," She said as she leaned on the counter.

The Mad Katter
March 5th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Christopher was sitting outside the shop, observing the cars that went by. He wore his usual attire - Blue Jeans, Black Shirt, a Grey Jacket, and his black bandana that covered his mouth - and was known by people who worked in the shop for a while. He soon stood up, and walked inside a few minutes after the shop had opened up, leaving his hood on, and the bandana still covering his mouth.
Buck noticed Christopher walk in and smiled. "Hey," he greeted with a nod of his head. "What will it be today?" Christopher was a regular here and Buck knew him well.

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 01:06 PM
(Wound? xD)
"Promise," She said as she leaned on the counter.
Idk what you mean) "Thanks," he murmured.

judas
March 5th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Sanmittai turned as she whipped down the counter. "I'll be right back," She said. Sanmittai walked to her boss, "Anything I need to do..?" She asked, twisting her apron in her hand.

DragonChaos
March 5th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Buck noticed Christopher walk in and smiled. "Hey," he greeted with a nod of his head. "What will it be today?" Christopher was a regular here and Buck knew him well.

Christopher, hearing Buck, walked over to the counter, moving his bandana down so that his mouth was visible, saying, "Just the usual." For him, the usual was just a cup of coffee with some cream and sugar in it, since he wasn't one to explore the other options.

The Mad Katter
March 5th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Christopher, hearing Buck, walked over to the counter, moving his bandana down so that his mouth was visible, saying, "Just the usual." For him, the usual was just a cup of coffee with some cream and sugar in it, since he wasn't one to explore the other options.
Buck nodded and got to work. His hands went through the motions, quickly turning on the coffee pot and gathering the cream and sugar. Once the coffee was finished, he poured the cream in and added the sugar. Placing it on the counter with a flourish, he cleared his throat. "Done," he said.

|+sari+|
March 5th, 2017, 01:36 PM
I shall joins dis... later. :3
*waves magic wand and clicks Subscribe to Thread* :3

Mayflower
March 5th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Buck nodded and got to work. His hands went through the motions, quickly turning on the coffee pot and gathering the cream and sugar. Once the coffee was finished, he poured the cream in and added the sugar. Placing it on the counter with a flourish, he cleared his throat. "Done," he said.
Fawn giggled and watched as Buck showed off his brewing skills. "Showoff!" She ruffled his hair, knowing he was a grumpy bean who needed attention. She darted away before he could snap at her and went to serve another customer. After they ordered, Fawn turned to the machine, made their coffee, and selected a croissant for them. "Have a nice day!"

Hadley opened the door to the coffee shop and propped open the door, quickly picking up her portable turntables and setting up in the corner of the shop reserved for her. She finished setting up and walked over to Sanmittai, headphones lazily slung around her neck. "Hey, can I get a chocolate croissant and cinnamon latte? Or should I ask someone else?" She glanced behind her to check on her stuff quickly before turning back to Sanmittai.

DragonChaos
March 5th, 2017, 01:45 PM

"Thanks." Chris said as he paid for the coffee, leaving a small tip as well, taking the coffee and heading over to a table to sit down and drink it, listening to the conversations going throughout the cafe.

The Mad Katter
March 5th, 2017, 01:53 PM
"Thanks." Chris said as he paid for the coffee, leaving a small tip as well, taking the coffee and heading over to a table to sit down and drink it, listening to the conversations going throughout the cafe.
"Welcome," Buck replied, taking the money and the tip. Now that he had tended to his customer, he could go find his sister. He turned around with a death glare, searching for his sister. There. She had just finished serving a customer and was now free. Buck strode over and grabbed her arm. "I thought I told you not to touch my hair," he growled, not even really meaning it, seeing as they were in the middle of a crowded coffee shop.
MootheBean

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 5th, 2017, 02:24 PM
(Sure! x3)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 5th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Idk what you mean) "Thanks," he murmured.
Alex's hazel eyes scanned the coffee shop as he entered through the door, smiling as he saw his brother, Rico, at the counter. He walked over to him sitting next to him at the counter. "Hey, Ricar-" He cuts himself off, remembering Rico hated that nickname. "Hey, Rick! What're you doing here?"

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Alex's hazel eyes scanned the coffee shop as he entered through the door, smiling as he saw his brother, Rico, at the counter. He walked over to him sitting next to him at the counter. "Hey, Ricar-" He cuts himself off, remembering Rico hated that nickname. "Hey, Rick! What're you doing here?"
"Hey, Alex," Rico said with a grin. "I'm working here, remember?" He passed the plate to his brother. "Cookie?" he offered.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 5th, 2017, 04:59 PM
"Hey, Alex," Rico said with a grin. "I'm working here, remember?" He passed the plate to his brother. "Cookie?" he offered.
"Oh yeah! I forgot." Alex hits himself in the head, laughing. "Sure. Thanks." He takes the cookie and takes a bite. "So, now that your working here, do I get special offers for stuff?"

The Mad Katter
March 5th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Buck stopped messing with Fawn and turned to the new kid, answering his brother's question before he could. "No," he said gruffly. "My father doesn't believe in family discounts." He waited, leaning against the counter, waited for the argument sure to come.

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 05:07 PM
"Oh yeah! I forgot." Alex hits himself in the head, laughing. "Sure. Thanks." He takes the cookie and takes a bite. "So, now that your working here, do I get special offers for stuff?"
"I wish!" Rico exclaimed. "Dad used to work here and everytime we came we still had to pay full price!"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 5th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Buck stopped messing with Fawn and turned to the new kid, answering his brother's question before he could. "No," he said gruffly. "My father doesn't believe in family discounts." He waited, leaning against the counter, waited for the argument sure to come.
"So your the owner's son?" Alex asks Buck, looking at him curiously. "Okay then. I'm Alex." He says, sticking his hand out to shake and smiling.

The Mad Katter
March 5th, 2017, 05:18 PM
"So your the owner's son?" Alex asks Buck, looking at him curiously. "Okay then. I'm Alex." He says, sticking his hand out to shake and smiling.
"Yeah," Buck replied. He shook Alex's hand without smiling. "I'm Buck Marley." He turned to Rico. "You should get to work in case my father comes out here," he said, then, muttering under his breath. "Not that he ever does." The deal with his father is that all he cares about is this shop, and Buck inheriting it when he dies. Buck had no intention of letting that happen. He wanted to open his own shop, but his father was against it and he thought that Buck wasn't responsible enough to open his own shop. He needed to keep this one. The thing is, Buck was very responsible. He practically ran this shop! But his father never came out here to see how he was doing, he just criticized him at the end of the day when Buck delivered the news of things that had happened. Even if it had nothing to do with Buck, "Oh, you should've done this. That's your fault. Why didn't you do this?" It was maddening.

judas
March 5th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Wait. Since When did Rico Start working at the shop? :/))

The Mad Katter
March 5th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Wait. Since When did Rico Start working at the shop? :/))
(Idk. He just walked in and said he worked here. I think he forgot to specify if he worked here or not)

judas
March 5th, 2017, 06:13 PM
(Idk. He just walked in and said he worked here. I think he forgot to specify if he worked here or not)
Mkay, Well Its Fine, Just wanted to know ^^))
Turtlestrike
Sanmittai cleaned the floors, looking at her phone for a moment to check the time. Then she quickly turned to put the broom away. Sanmittai Washed the dishes, her hands still dripping as she grabbed a trash bag.

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Mkay, Well Its Fine, Just wanted to know ^^))
Turtlestrike
Sanmittai cleaned the floors, looking at her phone for a moment to check the time. Then she quickly turned to put the broom away. Sanmittai Washed the dishes, her hands still dripping as she grabbed a trash bag.
Rico jumped up. "Here, I'll get that for you," he offered.

judas
March 5th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Rico jumped up. "Here, I'll get that for you," he offered.
Sanmittai eyed him for a moment before handing him the bag. "T-thanks," She said before turning of the oven. "But you don't really have to, you know right?" She said. Sanmittai brushed her hair from her eyes.

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 06:02 AM
Sanmittai eyed him for a moment before handing him the bag. "T-thanks," She said before turning of the oven. "But you don't really have to, you know right?" She said. Sanmittai brushed her hair from her eyes.
"I know, but I like helping people," he replied. "Alex says its "my natural talent.""

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 6th, 2017, 07:27 AM
"I know, but I like helping people," he replied. "Alex says its "my natural talent.""
"It is your natural talent!" Alex exclaimed, grinning. "I swear, it's like you can't stop helping. Everywhere you go, you have to do something to help."

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 07:36 AM
"It is your natural talent!" Alex exclaimed, grinning. "I swear, it's like you can't stop helping. Everywhere you go, you have to do something to help."
Rico punched his brother playfully in the arm, grinning. "Unlike you," he laughed.

Rivergold
March 6th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Anna sat at one of the outdoor tables, sipping her drink.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 6th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Rico punched his brother playfully in the arm, grinning. "Unlike you," he laughed.
"Hey, I try to help people... Sometimes." Alex says laughing. "And most people don't need help from a person like me." He takes another bite from the cookie.

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 03:22 PM
"Hey, I try to help people... Sometimes." Alex says laughing. "And most people don't need help from a person like me." He takes another bite from the cookie.
He snorted and walked outside, dumping the bag in the trash then came back in. "Plenty of people need help," he said, with a serious look on his face. At least, as serious he could make it. "That's why I took all your allowance and donated jt to charity."

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 6th, 2017, 04:40 PM
He snorted and walked outside, dumping the bag in the trash then came back in. "Plenty of people need help," he said, with a serious look on his face. At least, as serious he could make it. "That's why I took all your allowance and donated jt to charity."
Alex's eyes widened, not knowing either to be angry or happy. He finally decided to be neutral, looking at Rico. "Okay. Fair enough. But I'm going to do something like that to you too." He says smiling.

|+sari+|
March 6th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Yep normal
Form:
Name:
Other:
--
Form:
--
Yep normal

Name: Kia Amu
Looks: Rawr (http://wlpapers.com/images/waitress-with-blue-hair-1.jpg)
Love Interest: Open
Other: is a waitress at the shop, but tends to slack off and wears her uniform in a more sexy way to make her boss mad. But she is really a good person, and is protective of her friends, which she does not have much of due to her seductive, sarcastic, and angry ways.

Am I Accepted? ))

Mayflower
March 6th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"Welcome," Buck replied, taking the money and the tip. Now that he had tended to his customer, he could go find his sister. He turned around with a death glare, searching for his sister. There. She had just finished serving a customer and was now free. Buck strode over and grabbed her arm. "I thought I told you not to touch my hair," he growled, not even really meaning it, seeing as they were in the middle of a crowded coffee shop.
MootheBean
"Jeezus, I was just playing around!" Fawn danced away from Buck and looked to the back corner of the shop. "Hey Buck, Hadley's here! I wonder what she's gonna play!" The girl's green eyes twinkled as she served another customer.
Hadley groaned. "Well fine, if you don't want to help me I'll go to someone else." She walked over to Buck and pointed at him. "You. You can actually pay attention, right?" The musician was mildly annoyed, but she blew it off seeing as she asked a new employee.

The Mad Katter
March 6th, 2017, 06:20 PM
"Jeezus, I was just playing around!" Fawn danced away from Buck and looked to the back corner of the shop. "Hey Buck, Hadley's here! I wonder what she's gonna play!" The girl's green eyes twinkled as she served another customer.
Hadley groaned. "Well fine, if you don't want to help me I'll go to someone else." She walked over to Buck and pointed at him. "You. You can actually pay attention, right?" The musician was mildly annoyed, but she blew it off seeing as she asked a new employee.
Buck turned his attention to another little gnat buzzing for his attention. He frowned at her question. "What kind of question is that? Of course I can pay attention. I practically own this shop," he growled. He was already annoyed and it wasn't even noon yet. The tall boy was irritated by the question, which only added to his grumpiness. Why would anyone ask if he can pay attention? Hadley knew who he was. She knew him. He sighed and blew a strand of hair out of his eyes, ready for whatever stupid comment she would make next.

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 06:34 PM
Alex's eyes widened, not knowing either to be angry or happy. He finally decided to be neutral, looking at Rico. "Okay. Fair enough. But I'm going to do something like that to you too." He says smiling.
"Aw, come on!" Rico shouted, throwing his hands inyo tye air. "Ithought you'd be more mad!"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 6th, 2017, 06:38 PM
"Aw, come on!" Rico shouted, throwing his hands inyo tye air. "Ithought you'd be more mad!"
"I would be angry if you said you wasted it or burned it." Alex responded. "But you gave it to charity. It's helping other people in need."

Mayflower
March 6th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Buck turned his attention to another little gnat buzzing for his attention. He frowned at her question. "What kind of question is that? Of course I can pay attention. I practically own this shop," he growled. He was already annoyed and it wasn't even noon yet. The tall boy was irritated by the question, which only added to his grumpiness. Why would anyone ask if he can pay attention? Hadley knew who he was. She knew him. He sighed and blew a strand of hair out of his eyes, ready for whatever stupid comment she would make next.
Hadley relaxed. "Gosh Buck, lighten up! I'm just a little grumpy, a new barista didn't listen to me. Can I get a chocolate croissant and cinnamon mocha?" Hadley adjusted her headphones and messed with her fingers, unable to sit still.

The Mad Katter
March 6th, 2017, 07:55 PM
Hadley relaxed. "Gosh Buck, lighten up! I'm just a little grumpy, a new barista didn't listen to me. Can I get a chocolate croissant and cinnamon mocha?" Hadley adjusted her headphones and messed with her fingers, unable to sit still.
Buck rolled his eyes. Of course. The new barista. Buck made a mental note to speak to her later. "Sure, just sit there and I'll get it right out," Buck replied, gesturing to the comfy stools lining the counter. Going behind the counter, he got to work on Hadley's items, talking to her as well. "So, what're you gonna play today?" He asked, referring to the music that she plays here daily. Finishing the coffee, he placed it in front of her and turned to get one of the fresh croissant that he had made this morning. He put it next to the coffee and grabbed a cookie from a nearby tray, leaning against the counter and munching on the delicious chocolate chip cookie. Mmmm. Well, that was one thing his father did right: teach him to bake. Buck loved baking and baked every morning. At the end of the day, he gave whatever they didn't use to the orphanage.

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 07:47 AM
"I would be angry if you said you wasted it or burned it." Alex responded. "But you gave it to charity. It's helping other people in need."
I just realized how many typos I have in my last post lmao) His brother sighed. "I was joking. I was hoping you'd at least get a little mad," Rico pouted. "But... now that I know you won't be mad, I can do it!"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 7th, 2017, 08:10 AM
I just realized how many typos I have in my last post lmao) His brother sighed. "I was joking. I was hoping you'd at least get a little mad," Rico pouted. "But... now that I know you won't be mad, I can do it!"
(XD) "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Alex stopped Rico, an serious look on his face. "If anyone's giving that money to charity, it's me." He said, looking at Rico for a reaction.

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 08:22 AM
(XD) "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Alex stopped Rico, an serious look on his face. "If anyone's giving that money to charity, it's me." He said, looking at Rico for a reaction.
Rico grinned. "Who's going to stop me?" he said, laughing, eyes sparkling.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 7th, 2017, 08:50 AM
Rico grinned. "Who's going to stop me?" he said, laughing, eyes sparkling.
"Me." Alex says, putting Rico in a headlock and giving him a noogie.

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 09:02 AM
"Me." Alex says, putting Rico in a headlock and giving him a noogie.
"Hey!" Rico wriggled away and shoved his brother. "You know I hate that!"

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 7th, 2017, 09:09 AM
"Hey!" Rico wriggled away and shoved his brother. "You know I hate that!"
"That's why I did it!" Alex responds laughing.

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 09:14 AM
"That's why I did it!" Alex responds laughing.
"Ok, well, I guess I deserved that," Rico sighed, rolling his eyes.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 7th, 2017, 03:22 PM
"Ok, well, I guess I deserved that," Rico sighed, rolling his eyes.
"Anyway, I'm going to order a coffee now. Rico, get me a coffee. Any kind will do." Alex says grinning, knowing Rico will be annoyed with him.

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 03:39 PM
"Anyway, I'm going to order a coffee now. Rico, get me a coffee. Any kind will do." Alex says grinning, knowing Rico will be annoyed with him.
Rico snorted and walked behind the counter. He poured the one he knew Alex hated and placed it on the counter in front of him. "There you go," he said, grinning.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 7th, 2017, 04:36 PM
"Thank you." Alex said, putting the money for it and a small tip on the counter. He then took a small sip, and went into a coughing fit. After he looks at Rico with a serious face. "Refreshing, Ricardo."

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 04:39 PM
"Thank you." Alex said, putting the money for it and a small tip on the counter. He then took a small sip, and went into a coughing fit. After he looks at Rico with a serious face. "Refreshing, Ricardo."
He just laughed. "You should've seen your face! Lighten up a little, Alex. Have fun."

judas
March 7th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Name: Kia Amu
Looks: Rawr (http://wlpapers.com/images/waitress-with-blue-hair-1.jpg)
Love Interest: Open
Other: is a waitress at the shop, but tends to slack off and wears her uniform in a more sexy way to make her boss mad. But she is really a good person, and is protective of her friends, which she does not have much of due to her seductive, sarcastic, and angry ways.

Am I Accepted? ))
Sorry ^.^ Accepted

judas
March 7th, 2017, 06:27 PM
I'M SOOO SORRy))
Sanmittai laughed, "Well you're good at it." She waved to her boss and clocked out. "Well, I'mma head home," She gave Rico a piece of paper before heading out. "Call me," She said with a wave.

judas
March 10th, 2017, 03:37 PM
I'M SOOO SORRy))
Sanmittai laughed, "Well you're good at it." She waved to her boss and clocked out. "Well, I'mma head home," She gave Rico a piece of paper before heading out. "Call me," She said with a wave.
Turtlestrike

dino.
March 10th, 2017, 03:43 PM
I'M SOOO SORRy))
Ack, my bad ^^") Rico just glanced up in surprise. "O-ok," he stammered. He looked at the paper. It read Sanmittai's phone number. He looked back up to say something, but she was already gone. (Are shipping Rico×Sanmittai? Just wondering)

judas
March 10th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Ack, my bad ^^") Rico just glanced up in surprise. "O-ok," he stammered. He looked at the paper. It read Sanmittai's phone number. He looked back up to say something, but she was already gone. (Are shipping Rico×Sanmittai? Just wondering)
sure why not :3))

dino.
March 10th, 2017, 03:51 PM
sure why not :3))
YES and BTW I like your signature quote)

Mayflower
March 31st, 2017, 11:02 PM
Buck rolled his eyes. Of course. The new barista. Buck made a mental note to speak to her later. "Sure, just sit there and I'll get it right out," Buck replied, gesturing to the comfy stools lining the counter. Going behind the counter, he got to work on Hadley's items, talking to her as well. "So, what're you gonna play today?" He asked, referring to the music that she plays here daily. Finishing the coffee, he placed it in front of her and turned to get one of the fresh croissant that he had made this morning. He put it next to the coffee and grabbed a cookie from a nearby tray, leaning against the counter and munching on the delicious chocolate chip cookie. Mmmm. Well, that was one thing his father did right: teach him to bake. Buck loved baking and baked every morning. At the end of the day, he gave whatever they didn't use to the orphanage.
[Sorry for how late this is]
"Just anything really, might do some covers, take requests, play the top hits or whatever." Hadley took her order and paid quickly, looking back at her equipment. Seeing everything was okay, she turned back to Buck. "So, I need your opinion. A, should I try to get a demo in to a producer, and B, how would my hair look green?" Hadley turned her deep brown eyes up to Buck's, speculating what he had to say.

The Mad Katter
April 1st, 2017, 01:06 PM
[Sorry for how late this is]
"Just anything really, might do some covers, take requests, play the top hits or whatever." Hadley took her order and paid quickly, looking back at her equipment. Seeing everything was okay, she turned back to Buck. "So, I need your opinion. A, should I try to get a demo in to a producer, and B, how would my hair look green?" Hadley turned her deep brown eyes up to Buck's, speculating what he had to say.
Buck nodded along as Hadley answered his question. When she asked for his opinion, his heart sunk. He didn't want to accidentally hurt her feelings. Buck sighed quietly. Whatever. He would do it. Tilting his head, he studied Hadley. He already knew the answer to the first question, but the second one.......Finally, he released a long breath. "The answer to the first question is a yes," he answered. "And for the second, I think your hair would look great in green," he said, smiling awkwardly at her. He never really smiled, but he did when it came to Hadley and his sister.

Mayflower
April 1st, 2017, 01:25 PM
Buck nodded along as Hadley answered his question. When she asked for his opinion, his heart sunk. He didn't want to accidentally hurt her feelings. Buck sighed quietly. Whatever. He would do it. Tilting his head, he studied Hadley. He already knew the answer to the first question, but the second one.......Finally, he released a long breath. "The answer to the first question is a yes," he answered. "And for the second, I think your hair would look great in green," he said, smiling awkwardly at her. He never really smiled, but he did when it came to Hadley and his sister.
"Okay, but I might need some support. Hey, do you have any requests for me to sing or play?"" Hadley wiggled her eyebrows and laughed, seeing Buck's rare smile. She looked over at Fawn for a moment before turning back to Buck, waiting for an answer.

Fawn rolled her eyes and tended to another customer, waiting to see what Buck would say.Does she like him?

The Mad Katter
April 1st, 2017, 05:35 PM
"Okay, but I might need some support. Hey, do you have any requests for me to sing or play?"" Hadley wiggled her eyebrows and laughed, seeing Buck's rare smile. She looked over at Fawn for a moment before turning back to Buck, waiting for an answer.

Fawn rolled her eyes and tended to another customer, waiting to see what Buck would say.Does she like him?
Buck restrained a smile. He tapped his lips. "Hmm. I don't know. Surprise m-, I mean us," he quickly corrected.