PDA

View Full Version : Friends for Dragonflyfrond

Mistletoe
December 5th, 2021, 08:46 PM
Hello hello friend! I’m looking for some friends or a former mentor for my new Riverclan warrior, Dragonflyfrond. He’s very anxious. He doubts everything he does and is constantly looking down on himself. (The backstory reason is he had a mentor who was strict on him. They don’t have to be mean just stricter than usually. Especially because I imagine him to be a slow learner.) However, he is a loyal cinnamon bun with a lot of youthful energy to offer his clan.

If you think he sounds like some cat your character would get along with wonderful! He could use a couple friends to ground him. If he sounds easy to manipulate that’s cause he is. I’m not opposed to him have some toxic relationships as well. Just warn me so I’m prepared.

I don’t think he would be friends with cats outside his clan. Not because he hates them or anything, just because he’s probably afraid of them lol. However, if you can think of a fun dynamic/role play with a character outside Riverclan I may be persuaded!

I don’t mind if you make a character up specifically for this or use a preexisting one. My only requirement is that you use a character you’ve thought through and think you’ll have a blast role playing!

Important note: Despite what my username suggests I’m not interested in a romantic role play at this time. Please be aware beforehand! I think platonic relationships are just so much cuter! Just wanted to make sure you know what your getting into!:)

~Form~
Name:
Gender and Pronouns:
Personality:
The dynamic you think they may have:
Role(mentor, friend or other):
Other:
Mention me: Mistletoe

Captain
December 6th, 2021, 08:52 AM
Name: Snowleap (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4218&pictureid=26759) (edited to link to his reference sheet so you can know what he looks like)
Gender and Pronouns: Nonbinary | He/Them Pronouns
Personality: He’s a quiet type that tends to keep mostly to himself because he feels like nobody really cares about him, but he’s slowly opening up to more cats and making friends after isolating himself ever since he became a warrior. He’s loyal to those he cares about, willing to stand up to others if they bother his friends. He overthinks a lot and tends to drift in thought quite often. I’ll admit that I’m still chipping away at his character to get a more concrete idea of how he is beyond “quiet cat who isolates himself from everyone, but secretly is very sweet and genuine to others”.
The dynamic you think they may have: While Dragonflyfrond is very doubtful and hard on himself, I believe Snowleap would be the kind of friend to give him advice and help him grow to be more confident. Snowleap would also defend his friend if anyone were to bother him. I think they would have a very good strong friendship given enough time for them to interact and get to know each other, despite Snowleap being a bit awkward and not very talkative at first. He’s the type that opens up after he’s comfy with the other cat, you know? But he’s a kind soul that I think would be good for Dragonflyfrond.
Role(mentor, friend, or other): Friend
Other: I’m not sure if this needs to be mentioned, but I’ll do it just in case: Snowleap recently came to terms that the cat he loved most likely doesn’t feel the same way back and is very down about it, but that’s the main reason he’s trying to make friends because he’s trying to move on and not focus his whole life on that failed love. He wants to stop sulking over something that was never meant to be and grow as a person overall, so to speak.

Mistletoe
December 6th, 2021, 02:39 PM
Name: Snowleap (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4218&pictureid=26759) (edited to link to his reference sheet so you can know what he looks like)
Gender and Pronouns: Nonbinary | He/Them Pronouns
Personality: He’s a quiet type that tends to keep mostly to himself because he feels like nobody really cares about him, but he’s slowly opening up to more cats and making friends after isolating himself ever since he became a warrior. He’s loyal to those he cares about, willing to stand up to others if they bother his friends. He overthinks a lot and tends to drift in thought quite often. I’ll admit that I’m still chipping away at his character to get a more concrete idea of how he is beyond “quiet cat who isolates himself from everyone, but secretly is very sweet and genuine to others”.
The dynamic you think they may have: While Dragonflyfrond is very doubtful and hard on himself, I believe Snowleap would be the kind of friend to give him advice and help him grow to be more confident. Snowleap would also defend his friend if anyone were to bother him. I think they would have a very good strong friendship given enough time for them to interact and get to know each other, despite Snowleap being a bit awkward and not very talkative at first. He’s the type that opens up after he’s comfy with the other cat, you know? But he’s a kind soul that I think would be good for Dragonflyfrond.
Role(mentor, friend, or other): Friend
Other: I’m not sure if this needs to be mentioned, but I’ll do it just in case: Snowleap recently came to terms that the cat he loved most likely doesn’t feel the same way back and is very down about it, but that’s the main reason he’s trying to make friends because he’s trying to move on and not focus his whole life on that failed love. He wants to stop sulking over something that was never meant to be and grow as a person overall, so to speak.

Snowleap sounds so precious! I think him and Dragonflyfrond could be good friends, even though they’re both pretty closed off. Maybe they could help each other find peace as they learn not to be so nervous? Definitely accepted! I’m very sorry but I’m kinda busy today. So I was wondering if we could set up their meeting tomorrow?

Clock Dragonshifter
December 6th, 2021, 02:40 PM
Name: Vinewatcher
Gender and Pronouns: She/her
Personality: She seems blunt and rude and normally doesn't care if it doesn't involve her or someone she cares for (which is no one currently)
The dynamic you think they may have:I think Vinewatcher would be super blunt with him and hurt him sometimes but i feel like they'd get along pretty well other than that and become great friends even if she's on the more serious side
Role(mentor, friend or other): Friend
Other: She may seem snappy at first so don't run from her or everything will change and she'll become meaner

Mistletoe
December 6th, 2021, 03:10 PM
Name: Vinewatcher
Gender and Pronouns: She/her
Personality: She seems blunt and rude and normally doesn't care if it doesn't involve her or someone she cares for (which is no one currently)
The dynamic you think they may have:I think Vinewatcher would be super blunt with him and hurt him sometimes but i feel like they'd get along pretty well other than that and become great friends even if she's on the more serious side
Role(mentor, friend or other): Friend
Other: She may seem snappy at first so don't run from her or everything will change and she'll become meaner

Absolutely accepted! Sounds like they could definitely be an interesting duo! A very cute friendship for sure! Dragonflyfrond could definitely use a cat he feels protected by. Maybe Vinewatcher could mellow out because of him? (Don’t feel like she needs to change of course) Seems like their friendship may start off a bit rocky. So lots of potential! I don’t want to go too deep into interactions today. I’m pretty busy and I want to make sure I can really focus. However, tomorrow I’ll be completely free! In the afternoon that is.:)

Captain
December 6th, 2021, 03:54 PM
Snowleap sounds so precious! I think him and Dragonflyfrond could be good friends, even though they’re both pretty closed off. Maybe they could help each other find peace as they learn not to be so nervous? Definitely accepted! I’m very sorry but I’m kinda busy today. So I was wondering if we could set up their meeting tomorrow?I'm so glad that you think so! And I agree, I think they could both help one another when they need it. No problem with tomorrow either for their meeting! Just mention me wherever you'd like them to meet (or if you'd like me to post a starter tomorrow, that would also work, I'm down for whatever)!

Mistletoe
December 6th, 2021, 03:57 PM
I'm so glad that you think so! And I agree, I think they could both help one another when they need it. No problem with tomorrow either for their meeting! Just mention me wherever you'd like them to meet (or if you'd like me to post a starter tomorrow, that would also work, I'm down for whatever)!

Okey dokey! Will do! Definitely looking forward to it!

Clock Dragonshifter
December 6th, 2021, 04:02 PM
Absolutely accepted! Sounds like they could definitely be an interesting duo! A very cute friendship for sure! Dragonflyfrond could definitely use a cat he feels protected by. Maybe Vinewatcher could mellow out because of him? (Don’t feel like she needs to change of course) Seems like their friendship may start off a bit rocky. So lots of potential! I don’t want to go too deep into interactions today. I’m pretty busy and I want to make sure I can really focus. However, tomorrow I’ll be completely free! In the afternoon that is.:)
Sound absolutely amazing just message me whenever you're ready to start RP with them! I can't wait to see this play out!

DeltaDace
December 6th, 2021, 04:18 PM
Name: Bearspot
Gender and Pronouns: Male He/Him
Personality: Headstrong, caring, and loyal, but impulsive, intrusive, and clingy.
The dynamic you think they may have: a sort of (kinda not really?) Father/Son dynamic with Bearspot basically hyping up anything Dragonflyfrond does while also giving him life advice
Role(mentor, friend or other): Friend who's basically your unofficial father figure
Other: Bearspot has trouble coping with his mate's death sometimes, so Dragonflyfrond could help him sort that stuff out due to Bearspot not being good with emotions. Our OCs have interacted before, so I wanna see how this goes!

Mistletoe
December 6th, 2021, 04:35 PM
Name: Bearspot
Gender and Pronouns: Male He/Him
Personality: Headstrong, caring, and loyal, but impulsive, intrusive, and clingy.
The dynamic you think they may have: a sort of (kinda not really?) Father/Son dynamic with Bearspot basically hyping up anything Dragonflyfrond does while also giving him life advice
Role(mentor, friend or other): Friend who's basically your unofficial father figure
Other: Bearspot has trouble coping with his mate's death sometimes, so Dragonflyfrond could help him sort that stuff out due to Bearspot not being good with emotions. Our OCs have interacted before, so I wanna see how this goes!

Oooh! Accepted! Sounds adorable! Yes I remember their interaction was fun! I can’t wait to see them more in the future. Dragonflyfrond has an apprentice now so maybe they could do some joint training sessions? I’m busy today with outside world stuff and character development. However, I can post a starter tomorrow or the day after. Unless you want to discuss it more or post the starter yourself!

Mistletoe
December 6th, 2021, 04:36 PM
Sound absolutely amazing just message me whenever you're ready to start RP with them! I can't wait to see this play out!

Okey dokey! I can’t wait either!

DeltaDace
December 6th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Oooh! Accepted! Sounds adorable! Yes I remember their interaction was fun! I can’t wait to see them more in the future. Dragonflyfrond has an apprentice now so maybe they could do some joint training sessions? I’m busy today with outside world stuff and character development. However, I can post a starter tomorrow or the day after. Unless you want to discuss it more or post the starter yourself!

I would love that! Lemme just discuss that with my apprentice's user before you continue

Mistletoe
December 6th, 2021, 04:44 PM
I would love that! Lemme just discuss that with my apprentice's user before you continue

Ok! I’ll talk with my apprentice’s user as well. Almost forgot to lol.