PDA

View Full Version : [Closed] Is Were-shifting Cats Allowed?

TheWhiteWolf
December 4th, 2021, 08:14 PM
Hello, I’m just here to wonder if the usage of Wereshifters is accepted. My main cat that I like to RP as, Lynxfall, is a Werelynx shifter at will, and I don’t want to have to erase that from his canon since that’s how I like to think he got his name, and it’s just a very important and personal aspect of his character to me. Is there a section that I can include this in that’s not the main branch of the Warrior RP section (since it wouldn’t fit the canon from what I’m aware of, I haven’t read any of the new books.)

Thank you so much. :)

TheNyanCatMinecart
December 4th, 2021, 08:19 PM
SpiritcallWarriors

No, a cat like that wouldn’t be allowed. Powers can only be obtained by buying Power Cards, which cost 100,000 Kitty Koins (at least from what I remember), and even then you need to have the power approved. So I’d say no to that, although someone else will probably be able to answer your question better.

plum
December 4th, 2021, 08:22 PM
SpiritcallWarriors

Hey! So while on the Main WCO RP you cannot have this type of character, we do have an Alternate Warriors RP portion of the website, as well as straight up Other RPs. You must opt into this group byyyyyy

- Selecting Edit Profile, under your Account dropdown.
- On the lefthand sidebar is a category called Networking, select Group Memberships.
- In the first box on this page, you should see "Other Roleplayers" and to the right of that box, there's a small circle you can click that says Join Group.
- Select that, and click on the larger Join Group button beneath that box.

That should allow you to view other roleplays, create and post to threads. This also puts a small lefthand sidebar box on your forum titled Other Roleplays which has links to follow for these threads (:

Please let me know if any of this was confusing!

TheWhiteWolf
December 4th, 2021, 08:22 PM
Ok, thank you. I’m new to this website, i just joined today, so I’m still trying to learn the rules/basics.

TheWhiteWolf
December 4th, 2021, 08:23 PM
Thank you so much! I’m still figuring things out so this helps me greatly!