PDA

View Full Version : The Lion King, An AU roleplay (Limited.)

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 04:11 PM
Simba, an important leader, and one of the most notorious Kings of The Pride Lands has shaped the order that is currently here today. He defeated Scar, and brought together the 'Outlander Lions.' Of course, every leader's days come to an end, and eventually, Simba perished along with most major family and friends around him.
Though, till this day, the legacy lives on. The King and Queen rule the Pride Lands, and The Lion Guard helps protect it.

So, how will you contribute to the the Pride Lands?

This is a limited roleplay. I cannot allow just anyone to join without a reasonable forum, and adequate roleplay skills. This isn't like any other 'Lion Guard' roleplay I've seen on this site. This will be a well organized, and put together roleplay.

To join, you must be able to say 'Yes' honestly to all of there questions:

I have been on Warrior Cats Online for at least 2 weeks.
I can, and WILL roleplay here with at least 5+ Lines of reasonable roleplay (Disincluding times where there will be short replies)
I know, and have watched: Lion King, Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, and at least some of The Lion Guard. If you haven't watched all of these, but know enough to roleplay, you may still roleplay.
I promise not cause unnecessary fights over characters and/or roles
I will not make a "Marry Sue" character.
I will not make an unreasonably "Edgy" or overly depressed character.
I promise to play by the Warrior Cats Online rules
I promise not to hog the spotlight, or force a character to do something.
I will do my very best to be cooperative.
I will not roleplay as ANY cannon character. I will make my own character.

If you can say 'Yes' to all of this, you can jump into making a character!

To create a character, you must fill in this form. Do know that you cannot be a cannon character, or share names with one!

OPEN SPECIAL ROLES:

King: (Open)
Queen: (Taken!)
Princess/future Queen: (;o; my charrie needs a future mate) (Taken!)
Prince/future King: (Taken! by me)
Current, younger sibling Princess: (Taken!)
Lion Guard Leader/Bravest: (Closed! Taken by me!)
Lion Guard/Keenest of sight: (Open)
Lion Guard/Fiercest: (Taken!)
Lion Guard/Strongest: (Open)
Lion Guard/Fastest: (Taken!)

Name:
Role: (King, Queen, Prince, Princess, Pridelander, Outlander, Member of the Lion Guard, Leader of the Lion Guard)
Species:
Physical appearance:
Detailed Bio about your character: MAY NOT BE FILLED AS 'TBRP'!
Personality: MAY NOT BE FILLED AS 'TBRP'!
Roleplay Example:

That's all! Keep in mind that I have the right to not accept your forum!

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Name: Nari
Role: pridelander
Species: tiger
Physical appearance: http://img09.deviantart.net/b02c/i/2016/298/f/0/jungle_book_oc___machli_by_silverwolf866-d4fol44.jpg
Detailed Bio about your character: She has lived on the far reaches of the pridelands for a long time with her family, but when they were hunted down for their pelts she somehow escaped. With none of her family left she began traveling south hoping for a new life, and maybe a new family too.
Personality: She is kind, and a bit on the shy side( I apologize for not making it detailed, I have a hard time rping set personalities)
Dislikes: being asked about her past, overly talkative/"too happy" people

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Name: Nari
Role: pridelander
Species: tiger
Physical appearance: http://img09.deviantart.net/b02c/i/2016/298/f/0/jungle_book_oc___machli_by_silverwolf866-d4fol44.jpg
Detailed Bio about your character: She has lived on the far reaches of the pridelands for a long time with her family, but when they were hunted down for their pelts she somehow escaped. With none of her family left she began traveling south hoping for a new life, and maybe a new family too.
Personality: She is kind, and a bit on the shy side( I apologize for not making it detailed, I have a hard time rping set personalities)
Dislikes: being asked about her past, overly talkative/"too happy" people

I'm sorry! But I cannot accept you; Your Bio is lacking and missing a good amount. Also, Tigers do not live in the Pride Lands, they don't live around the areas of Lions.

Thank you for attempting to join though, it mean a LOT! <333

Best wishes

~Brave

rubinaito
March 4th, 2017, 04:31 PM
|| Name ||
Artemis
|| Role ||
Loner
|| Species ||
Lion
|| Physical Appearance ||
Artemis is a light grey lion with a darker grey mane. His eyes are a brilliant blue. He is about as physically fit as any other lion, and his height is the same as well. He is a little on the leaner side due to him being a Loner.
|| Detailed Bio ||
Artemis was a young cub born and raised in the Outlands. He didn't quite agree with their view on the Circle of Life, so he ran away at a very young age. Finding the Pridelands, he vowed to not be like his family, and only hunted when it was necessary. He developed a feeling of respect for the current king. Despite offerings, he denied being part of the Pride- He wasn't a very big fan of organized groups.
|| Personality ||
Artemis is a little prideful, and can be quite sassy at times. His ideals align with those of the Pridelanders, but he does not express any desire to join their Pride. He is a little flirtatious. He has a habit of 'judging a book by it's cover' as well.
|| Likes ||
Artemis rather likes the Pridelanders, and he loves living in the Pridelands. He answers only to the King, even though he is not part of the Pride. He enjoys the feeling of water in his fur on hot days, and he spends his time relaxing in the shade of the trees. will
|| Dislikes ||
Artemis dislikes being part of an organized group, and he loathes being told what to do by anybody. He will do what the King says, but only because he holds a great deal of respect for the lion that others can rarely achieve with him. Hyenas and Vultures are quite distasteful as well, and Artemis will gladly chase them away.
|| Roleplay Example ||
The soft gurgle of a nearby stream was slowly lulling Artemis to sleep. He was situated comfortably beneath the shade of a Baobab tree, watching the animals around graze. A smile tugged at his maw as he heard laughter from some younger lions, and he turned his blue gaze to focus on the cubs a small ways away. He arched an eyebrow as a Baobab fruit came hurling towards him, and he lazily rolled to his side to avoid the fruity projectile.

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 04:38 PM
|| Name ||
Artemis
|| Role ||
Loner
|| Species ||
Lion
|| Physical Appearance ||
Artemis is a light grey lion with a darker grey mane. His eyes are a brilliant blue. He is about as physically fit as any other lion, and his height is the same as well. He is a little on the leaner side due to him being a Loner.
|| Detailed Bio ||
Artemis was a young cub born and raised in the Outlands. He didn't quite agree with their view on the Circle of Life, so he ran away at a very young age. Finding the Pridelands, he vowed to not be like his family, and only hunted when it was necessary. He developed a feeling of respect for the current king. Despite offerings, he denied being part of the Pride- He wasn't a very big fan of organized groups.
|| Personality ||
Artemis is a little prideful, and can be quite sassy at times. His ideals align with those of the Pridelanders, but he does not express any desire to join their Pride. He is a little flirtatious. He has a habit of 'judging a book by it's cover' as well.
|| Likes ||
Artemis rather likes the Pridelanders, and he loves living in the Pridelands. He answers only to the King, even though he is not part of the Pride. He enjoys the feeling of water in his fur on hot days, and he spends his time relaxing in the shade of the trees. will
|| Dislikes ||
Artemis dislikes being part of an organized group, and he loathes being told what to do by anybody. He will do what the King says, but only because he holds a great deal of respect for the lion that others can rarely achieve with him. Hyenas and Vultures are quite distasteful as well, and Artemis will gladly chase them away.
|| Roleplay Example ||
The soft gurgle of a nearby stream was slowly lulling Artemis to sleep. He was situated comfortably beneath the shade of a Baobab tree, watching the animals around graze. A smile tugged at his maw as he heard laughter from some younger lions, and he turned his blue gaze to focus on the cubs a small ways away. He arched an eyebrow as a Baobab fruit came hurling towards him, and he lazily rolled to his side to avoid the fruity projectile.

Accepted! But-
A grey coat is very unrealistic. I'm going to need to have you change that.

rubinaito
March 4th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Accepted! But-
A grey coat is very unrealistic. I'm going to need to have you change that.
Ah, apologies- Give him a light tan coat instead, and a black mane.

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 04:42 PM
One thing I would like to say though, It would be EXTREMELY helpful to others if you made your own form as an example. I didn't know A. how long you wanted the biography to be and how detailed; B. what animals ARE allowed in your roleplay, and C. Though this isn't something I didn't know I just wanted to say that giving someone only one chance to get it right and not showing them how isn't going to get a lot of people to sign up.

It's pretty clear how to fill out this form in all honesty, and I chose not to have a forum example because of this. I specifically said to be specific in the bio. It doesn't really matter the length!

I do this 'no second chances' rule because this is, in fact, A Limited roleplay. I don't want too many people. If it is a minor error, I would have briskly corrected the person, and accepted them.

Goodday!

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 04:43 PM
I'm sorry! But I cannot accept you; Your Bio is lacking and missing a good amount. Also, Tigers do not live in the Pride Lands, they don't live around the areas of Lions.

Thank you for attempting to join though, it mean a LOT! <333

Best wishes

~Brave
Might I ask to make a new form for a different character?

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Ah, apologies- Give him a light tan coat instead, and a black mane.

That's better~ Thank you!
I apologize if I sounded a bit bossy! ^^' i tend to do that a bit too much.

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Might I ask to make a new form for a different character?

Also, about the accepted animal affair, It's meant to be like the realism of Lion King. It's not really about what animal you are, but more of if it makes sense in the current biome the roleplay is set in. Thus, I didn't include a list of acceptable animals.

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 04:46 PM
THank you for clearing that up. Though, may I make a new form?

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 05:00 PM

I would, but to be fair for anyone else who hadn't been originally accepted, I'll have to decline that request, I apologize!

Thank you for your cooperation!

~Brave

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 05:02 PM
You are allowed two characters at most!

rubinaito
March 4th, 2017, 05:03 PM
I would, but to be fair for anyone else who hadn't been originally accepted, I'll have to decline that request, I apologize!

~Brave
Hey, Brave...? I think you're actually being a little unfair...

dino.
March 4th, 2017, 05:11 PM
Simba, an important leader, and one of the most notorious Kings of The Pride Lands has shaped the order that is currently here today. He defeated Scar, and brought together the 'Outlander Lions.' Of course, every leader's days come to an end, and eventually, Simba perished along with most major family and friends around him.
Though, till this day, the legacy lives on. The King and Queen rule the Pride Lands, and The Lion Guard helps protect it.

This is a limited roleplay. I cannot allow just anyone to join without a reasonable forum, and adequate roleplay skills. This isn't like any other 'Lion Guard' roleplay I've seen on this site. This will be a well organized, and put together roleplay.

I can, and WILL roleplay here with at least 5+ Lines of reasonable roleplay (Disincluding times where there will be short replies)
I know, and have watched: Lion King, Lion King 2: Simba's Pride, and at least some of The Lion Guard. If you haven't watched all of these, but know enough to roleplay, you may still roleplay.

To create a character, you must fill in this form. Do know that you cannot be a cannon character, or share names with one!

OPEN SPECIAL ROLES:

Queen: (Open)
Princess/future Queen: (Open)
Prince/future King: (Open)
Lion Guard Leader/fiercest: (Open)
Lion Guard/Bravest: (Closed! Taken by me!)
Lion Guard/Fastest: (Open!)

Name:
Role: (King, Queen, Prince, Princess, Pridelander, Outlander, Member of the Lion Guard, Leader of the Lion Guard)
Species:
Physical appearance:
Roleplay Example:

That's all! Keep in mind that I have the right to not accept your forum! There will be zero 'second chances' to fix them, so be careful! C:

Name: Kairome
Role: (King, Queen, Prince, Princess, Pridelander, Outlander, Member of the Lion Guard, Leader of the Lion Guard): Member of the Lion Guard, fastest
Species: python
Physical appearance: http://www.snaketype.com/wp-content/uploads/Ball-python_624.jpg
Detailed Bio about your character: MAY NOT BE FILLED AS 'TBRP'! Kairome is a 17-moon-old royal python. He was traveling in the pridelands and was nearly trampled by a herd of gazelles. He narrowly avoided them with the help of the Lion Guard, and was impressed by their skills. He soon met them again and asked to be a part of their group. They accepted him and he now bears the mark on his forehead.
Personality: MAY NOT BE FILLED AS 'TBRP'! Sometimes he can be annoying, other times he can be helpful, and yet other times he can be downright angering. When he isn't annoying everyone, he's making jokes and causing the others to smile and laugh. He is very fierce and proud of himself and the Guard. But he can be just strange sometimes. He will be caught staring into empty space, or sometimes he will act like he didn't hear the others. He gets distracted easily and sometimes slithers off to do one thin or another, and then ends up missing the entire mission.
Likes: food, activity, swimming, cracking jokes, pulling pranks
Dislikes: when he's hungry, getting blamed, ruining things, being separated from the rest of the Guard, being left out
Roleplay Example: Page 7, Post 69, Windclan's Deputy
Larkcry blinked down at the kit in front of him, surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The kit's only reply was a small mewl. The young kit looked about a half moon old, barely out of his nest. What's he doing all the way out here? he wondered. He checked over the kit, and scent of rogue hit his nostrils, making him recoil. Ugh! He smells like crowfood! Scrunching up his nose, he leaned closer. He couldn't see any scratches or cuts, so he figured the kit was fine, maybe just hungry. He was just left here, he thought. What kind of mother would do that? Well, I can't worry about that now. I need to get him into camp. The kit was a small, dark grey tabby with amber eyes. He picked the kitten up by the scruff and started walking back to camp, when the same stench hit his nose. Glancing around, he sat the tiny tabby in a gorse bush and spotted the source. A lighter grey tabby she-cat, with green eyes this time. She hadn't noticed him yet. How dare she abandon her kit! he thought bitterly, lips curling into a snarl. He unsheathed his claws. There was no cover on the moor, no where to sneak up on her, and that was the only resentment he had against the land. He spat angrily and leaped for her, his short legs covering ground fast. She turned around and let a yowl of surprise as she was knocked down. He pinned her underneath him, one paw over her throat, claws pressing down lightly. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled. Her only reply was a frightened meep. He growled. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled again, this time putting a little pressure on her throat. "I wanted a safe place for my kits," she rasped. "Then why did you abandon the smallest of your litter out in the open where any predator could get him?" Larkcry spat. "H-how did you find Ash? H-he was hidden!" the she-cat stammered. "A blind rabbit could've seen that kit from a tree length away!" he yowled. "You call that hidden?" He raised a paw high, claws glinting maliciously in the sunlight. The rogue's eyes widened. The Windclan warrior brought his paw down on the she-cats threat. Blood spattered his chest and he got off of her. Mewls hit his ears and he followed the sound to two other kits, one a very light grey tabby and another a deep black. He licked the blood of his chest fur and then picked one up and put it on his back. He picked up the other one by her scruff and then went back to fetch the first kit. Then he headed back to the camp,the kits swinging in his mouth. (It isn't always going to be this long, the length of the post depends on what I'm replying to or how tired I am that day)

Please mention or quote me when replying to me. This goes for all RPers of this thread, and I hate missing important parts of things.

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 05:26 PM

~Brave
......I think I'm the only one who hasn't been originally accepted...
But very well. I do hope that you change your mind, and in the case that you do, that you would also accept a form that I submit.

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 05:40 PM
......I think I'm the only one who hasn't been originally accepted...
But very well. I do hope that you change your mind, and in the case that you do, that you would also accept a form that I submit.

I'm sorry, I meant if anyone else applies, and I deny them.

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Hey, Brave...? I think you're actually being a little unfair...
Eh. I don't know, but it's the best for the roleplay experience. I'm trying to be as fair as I can. Keep in mind that this is a Limited roleplay.
But you're most likely correct.

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 05:50 PM
I'm sorry, I meant if anyone else applies, and I deny them.
(so, are you going to accept or deny the other form?)

rubinaito
March 4th, 2017, 05:59 PM
Eh. I don't know, but it's the best for the roleplay experience. I'm trying to be as fair as I can. Keep in mind that this is a Limited roleplay.
But you're most likely correct.

I personally believe the rules you are setting are a little too strict. I know you worked very hard on this, but it might steer people away from your RP if the qualifications to join are very hard to achieve. After all, not giving people a second chance to fix their forms isn't very fair.

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 08:07 PM
I personally believe the rules you are setting are a little too strict. I know you worked very hard on this, but it might steer people away from your RP if the qualifications to join are very hard to achieve. After all, not giving people a second chance to fix their forms isn't very fair.

You're correct, but it may also lure in more advanced seeking roleplayers.
Frankly, I would like to keep my rule set how it is. though, you aren't incorrect.

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Name: Kairome
Role: (King, Queen, Prince, Princess, Pridelander, Outlander, Member of the Lion Guard, Leader of the Lion Guard): Member of the Lion Guard, fastest
Species: python
Physical appearance: http://www.snaketype.com/wp-content/uploads/Ball-python_624.jpg
Detailed Bio about your character: MAY NOT BE FILLED AS 'TBRP'! Kairome is a 17-moon-old royal python. He was traveling in the pridelands and was nearly trampled by a herd of gazelles. He narrowly avoided them with the help of the Lion Guard, and was impressed by their skills. He soon met them again and asked to be a part of their group. They accepted him and he now bears the mark on his forehead.
Personality: MAY NOT BE FILLED AS 'TBRP'! Sometimes he can be annoying, other times he can be helpful, and yet other times he can be downright angering. When he isn't annoying everyone, he's making jokes and causing the others to smile and laugh. He is very fierce and proud of himself and the Guard. But he can be just strange sometimes. He will be caught staring into empty space, or sometimes he will act like he didn't hear the others. He gets distracted easily and sometimes slithers off to do one thin or another, and then ends up missing the entire mission.
Likes: food, activity, swimming, cracking jokes, pulling pranks
Dislikes: when he's hungry, getting blamed, ruining things, being separated from the rest of the Guard, being left out
Roleplay Example: Page 7, Post 69, Windclan's Deputy
Larkcry blinked down at the kit in front of him, surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The kit's only reply was a small mewl. The young kit looked about a half moon old, barely out of his nest. What's he doing all the way out here? he wondered. He checked over the kit, and scent of rogue hit his nostrils, making him recoil. Ugh! He smells like crowfood! Scrunching up his nose, he leaned closer. He couldn't see any scratches or cuts, so he figured the kit was fine, maybe just hungry. He was just left here, he thought. What kind of mother would do that? Well, I can't worry about that now. I need to get him into camp. The kit was a small, dark grey tabby with amber eyes. He picked the kitten up by the scruff and started walking back to camp, when the same stench hit his nose. Glancing around, he sat the tiny tabby in a gorse bush and spotted the source. A lighter grey tabby she-cat, with green eyes this time. She hadn't noticed him yet. How dare she abandon her kit! he thought bitterly, lips curling into a snarl. He unsheathed his claws. There was no cover on the moor, no where to sneak up on her, and that was the only resentment he had against the land. He spat angrily and leaped for her, his short legs covering ground fast. She turned around and let a yowl of surprise as she was knocked down. He pinned her underneath him, one paw over her throat, claws pressing down lightly. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled. Her only reply was a frightened meep. He growled. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled again, this time putting a little pressure on her throat. "I wanted a safe place for my kits," she rasped. "Then why did you abandon the smallest of your litter out in the open where any predator could get him?" Larkcry spat. "H-how did you find Ash? H-he was hidden!" the she-cat stammered. "A blind rabbit could've seen that kit from a tree length away!" he yowled. "You call that hidden?" He raised a paw high, claws glinting maliciously in the sunlight. The rogue's eyes widened. The Windclan warrior brought his paw down on the she-cats threat. Blood spattered his chest and he got off of her. Mewls hit his ears and he followed the sound to two other kits, one a very light grey tabby and another a deep black. He licked the blood of his chest fur and then picked one up and put it on his back. He picked up the other one by her scruff and then went back to fetch the first kit. Then he headed back to the camp,the kits swinging in his mouth. (It isn't always going to be this long, the length of the post depends on what I'm replying to or how tired I am that day)

Please mention or quote me when replying to me. This goes for all RPers of this thread, and I hate missing important parts of things.

Accepted!

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 08:24 PM

Since there have been countless complaints about some of my rules, I am obolishing my 'No second chances' rule, meaning that you'll be able to edit your form's info to fit the roleplay's needs.

Nevertheless! If your roleplaying length, and the content in it isn't adequate, I will still deny your application.

rubinaito
March 4th, 2017, 08:26 PM
You're correct, but it may also lure in more advanced seeking roleplayers.
Frankly, I would like to keep my rule set how it is. though, you aren't incorrect.
Just to let you know; Advanced RPers don't often RP in this section.

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 08:26 PM
(so, are you going to accept or deny the other form?)

I'll allow you to remake your forum.

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Just to let you know; Advanced RPers don't often RP in this section.

I'd have to disagree with that, some do, you may just not observe it.

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 08:35 PM
Oh, well I had made a new form. I hope this is better!

Name:
Niri

Role:
Princess

Species:
Lion

Physical Appearance:
She is a cub with pretty golden fur and a lighter underbelly, the tuft on the end of her tail being several shades darker and a deeper red. Her eyes are orange with flecks of darker brown, and she has a nick on one ear from an incident involving sneaking up on a thornbush when she was smaller.

Detailed Bio about your character:
She has lived in pride rock all her short life, being protected from all the outside dangers that could endanger her future of "queendom." Since she was small, she has made it her sole purpose to live as unqueenly as possible; rolling in dirt and mud as often as she was cleaned of it, learning to mimic ghastly sounds, playing pranks on the adults... Normal cub stuff. As she got older, she decided that exploring was great fun, especially when the lionesses didn't know, and nearly once made it to the Outlands before they realized she was gone. Nowadays at least one Lioness has a constant eye on her, which she regularly escapes from.

Personality:
She tends to be shy around animals that she doesn't know, but that disappears quickly once she gets to know them a little. She is full of curiosity and tends to undermine authority a little, even if it's unintentional. She also has an uncanny ability to get into messes she can't get herself out of.

She adores the Lion Guard, and wishes that she could be part of it. She also loves adventure, especially ones that involve no grownups, who have a tendency to take the fun out of things. Like all cubs, she has a love for play. (She has secretly been eating grubs and other bugs, which she greatly enjoys)

Dislikes:
She hates being called princess, and by no means will she willingly submit to a bath, wherein some lionesses have suggested tossing her into a pond for cleaning. Meetings, lessons, and sitting still are all entirely despised.

Roleplay Example:
Niri moved through the grass, a silent huntress stalking her prey. She stepped carefully, her paws making no sound as they passed over the cool earth, and leaped, growling in frustration as her prey barely eluded her grasping claws. "Come back here!" the cub yowled, leaping into the air again as the blue-patterned butterfly flapped lazily higher. With a huff she sat down again, watching as the seemingly smug insect alighted on a nearby rock. With a yowl she made a tremendous leap at it, falling just short as the butterfly flew off, yet again unharmed.

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 08:40 PM

Name:
Niri

Role:
Princess

Species:
Lion

Physical Appearance:
She is a cub with pretty golden fur and a lighter underbelly, the tuft on the end of her tail being several shades darker and a deeper red. Her eyes are orange with flecks of darker brown, and she has a nick on one ear from an incident involving sneaking up on a thornbush when she was smaller.

She has lived in pride rock all her short life, being protected from all the outside dangers that could endanger her future of "queendom." Since she was small, she has made it her sole purpose to live as unqueenly as possible; rolling in dirt and mud as often as she was cleaned of it, learning to mimic ghastly sounds, playing pranks on the adults... Normal cub stuff. As she got older, she decided that exploring was great fun, especially when the lionesses didn't know, and nearly once made it to the Outlands before they realized she was gone. Nowadays at least one Lioness has a constant eye on her, which she regularly escapes from.

Personality:
She tends to be shy around animals that she doesn't know, but that disappears quickly once she gets to know them a little. She is full of curiosity and tends to undermine authority a little, even if it's unintentional. She also has an uncanny ability to get into messes she can't get herself out of.

She adores the Lion Guard, and wishes that she could be part of it. She also loves adventure, especially ones that involve no grownups, who have a tendency to take the fun out of things. Like all cubs, she has a love for play. (She has secretly been eating grubs and other bugs, which she greatly enjoys)

Dislikes:
She hates being called princess, and by no means will she willingly submit to a bath, wherein some lionesses have suggested tossing her into a pond for cleaning. Meetings, lessons, and sitting still are all entirely despised.

Roleplay Example:
Niri moved through the grass, a silent huntress stalking her prey. She stepped carefully, her paws making no sound as they passed over the cool earth, and leaped, growling in frustration as her prey barely eluded her grasping claws. "Come back here!" the cub yowled, leaping into the air again as the blue-patterned butterfly flapped lazily higher. With a huff she sat down again, watching as the seemingly smug insect alighted on a nearby rock. With a yowl she made a tremendous leap at it, falling just short as the butterfly flew off, yet again unharmed.

Nice! This is much better! Great work c:
Accepted!

Also, If your character is the princess, My character will her younger brother and the leader of the lion guard !

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 09:02 PM
I just needed to figure out how it worked.
Hmm, I think she will be the younger sibling, as she's still a cub, albeit a half-grown one. And her brother being leader of the Lion Guard gives her all the more reason to adore it.

graves
March 4th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Name:
Poven (it means truth)
Role:
Lion guard//Fiercest
Species:
African wild dog
Physical appearance:
Poven is a mix of colors,spots of various shades of browns,blacks,oranges,whites and very little grey. Her pelt makes it looks as if she has various colors of mud across her pelt,and its a more spotted pattern like paint splotches rather then the colors going into eachother in a more blended matter. Her eyes are a deep brown color,having a black nose. She has huge easr as that is normal for african wild dogs,and a decent sized tail. if you can't picture it,here (http://http://prntscr.com/eg5d8g) is a physical picture.
Poven is more open with her emotions and what shes thinking. She doesn't hold back her thoughts and is rather blunt about it,and would rather not wast her time by hiding her feelings. She's not afraid of most things and isn't afraid to challenge another person,but knows when she isn't incharge. She is respectful until you anger her,in which she can hold a grudge for a pretty long time. Though on a regular basis shes friendly,and somewhat sarcastic but not in a rude way and likes to crack jokes to lighten the mood. Shes daring and likes to take risks,but not for something stupid to get herself hurt. She's rather protective of her loved ones,and can aggressive when it comes to protecting them but its just because she cares. In summery, Poven is a blunt and bold dog,not holding back her feelings and using jokes and sarcasm to express herself. Though don't get on her bad side as she is hard to forgive,and is rather protective.
Spending time with other members of the lion guard, taking walks and guarding rightful territory, running through tall grass, adventure,dares
Dislikes:
Anybody who threatens the lion guard or her family, hostile people,storms,dislikes being challenged or proven wrong
Roleplay Example:
Splashfoot stepped forward first,glancing at the other cats next to her. Her pelt was now clean and slicked back,though she loomed with a large bite scar on her neck,her death scar when she was bitten by a shadowclan warrior. Her multicolored eyes loomed over the soon-to-be leader with a sparkle in them. her pelt had a glint of stars in them lacing throughout her pelt as she walked forward. "You may not know me,but my name is Splashfoot from Riverclan. I have traveled far to give you this life,but I am glad I did." she mewed with a small smile. She leaned close to the tom,closing her eyes and touching her nose to his. "I give you the life of the bold. Do not be afriad to speak your mind,Hawkstar when the time is correct,or you and your clan will miss on opportunities" she mewed,her voice thick with emotion. Electricity ran through her body for a moment as the life was given to the leader.
Flashes of memories went through her mind as some of those memeories were passed on through the life she had given him. Flashes of images of her best friend Snakefang came to her mind,them laughing and telling stories to kits and then was ripped away with a claw to the fights they had,the bitterness she felt because she had feelings for Snakefang and vise versa and the memories ended when Splashfoot was at her last dying breaths,Snakefang at her side as they confessed their affections. She hoped her life mistakes would help Hawkstar realize he can not stay quiet while life was happening,as life was to short for her to live it thoroughly.
The shecat pulled away her amber blue and brown eyes gazing back at him,flooding with many emotions. She didn't want the leader to make the same mistakes as she had,seeing as her life was cut short. "Don't waste your time stalling,Hawkstar. Go for what you want for your clan." she mewed. She dipped her head one last time and turned away to the spot she had originally been,sat next to the other cats that were going to give the tom his lives.
​-Spashfoot to Hawkstar

rubinaito
March 4th, 2017, 09:11 PM

Name:
Niri

Role:
Princess

Species:
Lion

Physical Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Roleplay Example:

Do you want to have Artemis x Niri? Artemis is barely older than a cub.

dino.
March 4th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Accepted!
Hooray! ^^

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Do you want to have Artemis x Niri? Artemis is barely older than a cub. Hmm, maybe. His lack of royal blood and disliking of organized groups is sure to appeal to her XD

rubinaito
March 4th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Hmm, maybe. His lack of royal blood and disliking of organized groups is sure to appeal to her XD
XD

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Name| Akoni

Role | Prince // Leader of the Lion Guard, Bravest.

Species | Lion

Physical appearance | Akoni, like his sister, bears a light, yellow coat. Though, his is a bit darker. He wears a pre-mane which colors are a more apparent, darker yellow with slight streaks of brown. His cheeks have long, golden fur tufts. Unlike his sister, Akoni wears lime-green eyes.

Detailed Bio about your character | Akoni, eldest son to the Pride land's rulers tends to be out everywhere. Not only being the leader of the Lion Guard, but also prince of the Pride Lands. Akoni doesn't seek attention, but receives it anyways. Aknoi, as his name states, is a Brave, but also fair and loyal leader. Akoni knows the in's and out's of the Pride Lands and Outlands, using this to his advantage when getting tasks done. He is close friends to Kairome and his sister, Niri.

Life always seems so subtle and protective to Akoni, and he wished there were more to do beyond the Pride Lands. He adventures often whilst his Guard.

Akoni is obedient, and gladly listens to lectures and advice from others, as well as teachings of how to be a fair ruler.

Personality | Akoni is actually quite quiet, not very attention seeking as previous Lion Guard Leaders had been. Akoni is a lover of adventure, and seeks fairness throughout the Pride Lands. He usually keeps a considerably cool head in tough times, making a fine leader. Akoni cannot stand disobedience from others, and may snap if he just cannot handle it. Often, Akoni has to clean up after her sister's dilemmas. Though constantly annoyed by this, he says nothing.

Likes | Things being organized, cooperative group members, harder, more challenging tasks, sun bathing, short naps, plenty of exercise, important missions.

Dislikes | Stupid actions, unprecedented events, uncooperative animals, verbal fights, loads of attention

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 09:23 PM
I just needed to figure out how it worked.
Hmm, I think she will be the younger sibling, as she's still a cub, albeit a half-grown one. And her brother being leader of the Lion Guard gives her all the more reason to adore it.

Oh! Alright. I'll have to edit my forum quickly then.

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Name| Akoni

Role | Prince // Leader of the Lion Guard, Bravest.

Species | Lion

Physical appearance | Akoni, like his sister, bears a light, yellow coat. Though, his is a bit darker. He wears a pre-mane which colors are a more apparent, darker yellow with slight streaks of brown. His cheeks have long, golden fur tufts. Unlike his sister, Akoni wears lime-green eyes.

Detailed Bio about your character | Akoni, younger son to the Pride land's rulers tends to be out everywhere. Not only being the leader of the Lion Guard, but also prince of the Pride Lands. Akoni doesn't seek attention, but receives it anyways. Aknoi, as his name states, is a Brave, but also fair and loyal leader. Akoni knows the in's and out's of the Pride Lands and Outlands, using this to his advantage when getting tasks done. He is close friends to Kairome and his sister, Niri.

Life always seems so subtle and protective to Akoni, and he wished there were more to do beyond the Pride Lands. He adventures often whilst his Guard.

Akoni is obedient, and gladly listens to lectures and advice from others, as well as teachings of how to be a fair ruler.

Personality | Akoni is actually quite quiet, not very attention seeking as previous Lion Guard Leaders had been. Akoni is a lover of adventure, and seeks fairness throughout the Pride Lands. He usually keeps a considerably cool head in tough times, making a fine leader. Akoni cannot stand disobedience from others, and may snap if he just cannot handle it. Often, Akoni has to clean up after her sister's dilemmas. Though constantly annoyed by this, he says nothing.

Likes | Things being organized, cooperative group members, harder, more challenging tasks, sun bathing, short naps, plenty of exercise, important missions.

Dislikes | Stupid actions, unprecedented events, uncooperative animals, verbal fights, loads of attention

Okay, so she adores her brother, but is entirely confused by how he could even remotely want to be king

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Okay, so she adores her brother, but is entirely confused by how he could even remotely want to be king

Hehe, ^^ sounds great to me!

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Wolfybro
Turtlestrike
Rivergold
Rubinaito

We just need a few more roles taken in, and the roleplay should start shortly!

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 09:29 PM
I am going to love this rp.

What roles need taking?

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 09:29 PM
Name:
Poven (it means truth)
Role:
Lion guard//Fiercest
Species:
African wild dog
Physical appearance:
Poven is a mix of colors,spots of various shades of browns,blacks,oranges,whites and very little grey. Her pelt makes it looks as if she has various colors of mud across her pelt,and its a more spotted pattern like paint splotches rather then the colors going into eachother in a more blended matter. Her eyes are a deep brown color,having a black nose. She has huge easr as that is normal for african wild dogs,and a decent sized tail. if you can't picture it,here (http://http://prntscr.com/eg5d8g) is a physical picture.
Poven is more open with her emotions and what shes thinking. She doesn't hold back her thoughts and is rather blunt about it,and would rather not wast her time by hiding her feelings. She's not afraid of most things and isn't afraid to challenge another person,but knows when she isn't incharge. She is respectful until you anger her,in which she can hold a grudge for a pretty long time. Though on a regular basis shes friendly,and somewhat sarcastic but not in a rude way and likes to crack jokes to lighten the mood. Shes daring and likes to take risks,but not for something stupid to get herself hurt. She's rather protective of her loved ones,and can aggressive when it comes to protecting them but its just because she cares. In summery, Poven is a blunt and bold dog,not holding back her feelings and using jokes and sarcasm to express herself. Though don't get on her bad side as she is hard to forgive,and is rather protective.
Spending time with other members of the lion guard, taking walks and guarding rightful territory, running through tall grass, adventure,dares
Dislikes:
Anybody who threatens the lion guard or her family, hostile people,storms,dislikes being challenged or proven wrong
Roleplay Example:
Splashfoot stepped forward first,glancing at the other cats next to her. Her pelt was now clean and slicked back,though she loomed with a large bite scar on her neck,her death scar when she was bitten by a shadowclan warrior. Her multicolored eyes loomed over the soon-to-be leader with a sparkle in them. her pelt had a glint of stars in them lacing throughout her pelt as she walked forward. "You may not know me,but my name is Splashfoot from Riverclan. I have traveled far to give you this life,but I am glad I did." she mewed with a small smile. She leaned close to the tom,closing her eyes and touching her nose to his. "I give you the life of the bold. Do not be afriad to speak your mind,Hawkstar when the time is correct,or you and your clan will miss on opportunities" she mewed,her voice thick with emotion. Electricity ran through her body for a moment as the life was given to the leader.
Flashes of memories went through her mind as some of those memeories were passed on through the life she had given him. Flashes of images of her best friend Snakefang came to her mind,them laughing and telling stories to kits and then was ripped away with a claw to the fights they had,the bitterness she felt because she had feelings for Snakefang and vise versa and the memories ended when Splashfoot was at her last dying breaths,Snakefang at her side as they confessed their affections. She hoped her life mistakes would help Hawkstar realize he can not stay quiet while life was happening,as life was to short for her to live it thoroughly.
The shecat pulled away her amber blue and brown eyes gazing back at him,flooding with many emotions. She didn't want the leader to make the same mistakes as she had,seeing as her life was cut short. "Don't waste your time stalling,Hawkstar. Go for what you want for your clan." she mewed. She dipped her head one last time and turned away to the spot she had originally been,sat next to the other cats that were going to give the tom his lives.
​-Spashfoot to Hawkstar

Accepted, luv!

Braveheartedwarrior
March 4th, 2017, 09:31 PM
I am going to love this rp.

What roles need taking?

The King and Queen. The rest of the Lion Guard, and At least some Outlanders and Pridelanders.

It'll probably take a bit.

Ludicrous Lunacy
March 4th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Name: Aanbreek (Dawn)
Role: Queen
Species: Lion
Physical appearance: A pale lioness with savannah-grass colored eyes, she has smooth, well groomed fur. Her head is angular and her ears Are semicircles in shape. Her left eye has a ring resembling that of a hyena.
Detailed Bio about your character: what do you mean?
Personality: A little arrogant but benevolent, she hates disrespect but can live with it.
Roleplay Example: Remorakit rolled around in some moss idly, entirely alone and bored. Unsure where their friend Leafpaw was, they had nothing to do, and when they had nothing to do, they began to miss others horribly, even if they had talked earlier. Now, they were feeling sad that they hadn't yet told their adopted parent what Zerosight had offered them, and it nagged in their head. What would Fennelnose say? Would they be dissappointed? Happy? Both? Stopping their rolling to shake of the moss, Remora stepped on a smooth stone that they had hidden in their nest. Hurrying to re-bury it, they muzzle-planted into the moss with a squeak.

WIP

Rivergold
March 4th, 2017, 10:21 PM
I might make a pridelander later, but I gtg. Bye!

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Bumps

RedFeather
March 8th, 2017, 12:00 PM

OPEN SPECIAL ROLES:

Queen: (Taken!)
Princess/future Queen: (;o; my charrie needs a future mate)
Prince/future King: (Taken! by me)
Current, younger sibling Princess: (Taken!)
Lion Guard Leader/Bravest: (Closed! Taken by me!)
Lion Guard/Fiercest: (Taken!)
Lion Guard/Fastest: (Taken!)

Name:
Species:
Physical appearance:
Roleplay Example:

That's all! Keep in mind that I have the right to not accept your forum!

Name: Khaya
Role: Future Queen (if possible)
Physical appearance: Khaya has a light yellow coat, she has light green eyes (I'll put a picture at the bottom)
Detailed Bio about your character: Her parents died long ago, she has been on her own ever since. Khaya can be a bit reckless and wild, she can sometimes be a bit rude. She's full of life. She always likes to explore.
Khaya loves to have alot of attention. Though, she can be kind and helpfull. (I'm sorry, I suck at this XD, but you already know that XD)
Personality: Khaya (as said before) loves attention, she doesn't like to be ignored. She likes to hang around Akoni, she has a weak spot for him but she will never admit it.
Likes: Attention, sun bathing, exploring, running, talking.
Dislikes: fighting, doing nothing, napping.
Roleplay Example: XD you know how I rp since I rp with you all the time XD

I hope you can accept me.
I'm really sorry for the bad form, I'm not so good in doing that XD

Picture

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Charity-Commission-Shani-for-Thereina-471693410

Braveheartedwarrior
March 8th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Name: Khaya
Role: Future Queen (if possible)
Physical appearance: Khaya has a light yellow coat, she has light green eyes (I'll put a picture at the bottom)
Detailed Bio about your character: Her parents died long ago, she has been on her own ever since. Khaya can be a bit reckless and wild, she can sometimes be a bit rude. She's full of life. She always likes to explore.
Khaya loves to have alot of attention. Though, she can be kind and helpfull. (I'm sorry, I suck at this XD, but you already know that XD)
Personality: Khaya (as said before) loves attention, she doesn't like to be ignored. She likes to hang around Akoni, she has a weak spot for him but she will never admit it.
Likes: Attention, sun bathing, exploring, running, talking.
Dislikes: fighting, doing nothing, napping.

I hope you can accept me.
I'm really sorry for the bad form, I'm not so good in doing that XD

Picture

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Charity-Commission-Shani-for-Thereina-471693410

Accepted

;o; i wish it was a bit more detailed but it's manageable! Thanks for joining.

RedFeather
March 8th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Accepted

;o; i wish it was a bit more detailed but it's manageable! Thanks for joining.

Thank you!
Yeah, I'm sorry Brave ;-;
I'm not good with forms

So the future Queen thingy is good?

CinnamonCookie
March 8th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Name: Sukima
Role: (King, Queen, Prince, Princess, Pridelander, Outlander, Member of the Lion Guard, Leader of the Lion Guard): Member of the Lion Guard
Species: Sugar glider i think? Or is it a possom? Not exactly sure sorry
Physical appearance: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/rwbyfanon/images/d/d5/Sugarglider-1.png/revision/latest?cb=20141113175335
Detailed Bio about your character: MAY NOT BE FILLED AS 'TBRP'!: Her mother was eaten by a hyena because of her rude smart mouth, her father still cares for her yet he never mentions his wife because it makes him very sad. Her brothers and sisters are still playing around and she tries to take care of them because she is the eldest.
Personality: MAY NOT BE FILLED AS 'TBRP'!: she is sweet as she tries to meet new people warmly. Yet she has a sharp tongue that she tries to hide. She tries to crack jokes but she has really bad jokes like "What is a snakes favorite dance? The Mamba!"
Dislikes: negativity, rude people, bad manners
Roleplay Example: Sukima ran happily to the Queen because she wanted to see what jobs were open. When she was near the queen, she bowed, touching the ground with her head. She then asked, "Is there anything I can do, my Queen?"
Braveheartedwarrior

RedFeather
March 10th, 2017, 12:27 AM
There are still a few characters that need to be taken, right?
I'll aply for one more then.

Name: Kisasi
Role: King
Physical appearance: Kisasi has a yellow coat just like his cubs. He has a long, dark black mane. Just like his son, he has lime green eyes. (I'll put a picture at the bottom)
Detailed Bio about your character: As the king, Kisasi has to rule the Pride Lands. Kisasi is a fair, and brave leader. He will rarely use his title to take advantage of others. Kisasi loves his cubs, he believes that one day Akoni will be a great king. He loves to go on an adventure.
Personality: Kisasi can have a temper sometimes, but he is usually very patient and kind. He doesn't like to be outsmarted, he can snap if it happens anyway.
When Kisasi is angry it is best to stay out of his way for a reasonable amount of time, until he calmes down and returns to his normal and kind self.
Kisasi cannot stand disobedience from others. As the king, he wants everyone to listen to him.
Likes: sunbathing, napping, going on an adventure, everything being organized
Dislikes: unexpected situations, fighting

Picture
http://xanxor.deviantart.com/art/King-Ahadi-208259198

I tried to put a little more information on this form XD
I did my best