PDA

View Full Version : The Lion Guard: When They Were Young

rubinaito
March 3rd, 2017, 07:59 PM
*coughs* Okay. Simba is a cub at Hakuna Matata falls; Scar's king, you get the gist.

dino.
March 3rd, 2017, 08:00 PM
*coughs* Okay. Simba is a cub at Hakuna Matata falls; Scar's king, you get the gist.
Ooo, ooo, imma join this! What's the form!

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 3rd, 2017, 08:03 PM
(Is Simba just arriving at the Falls)

rubinaito
March 3rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
Ooo, ooo, imma join this! What's the form!
I'm sorry, this is Private.

rubinaito
March 3rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
(Is Simba just arriving at the Falls)
Yes

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 3rd, 2017, 08:23 PM
Alright)

Simba had been unconscious from the heat of the sun in the desert.

Random Melody
March 3rd, 2017, 08:32 PM
(-casually inserts Toka- X3)
Toka was pacing outside Pride Rock, having stayed instead of going after his older brother. The young cub had Sarabi's fur color and dark red eyes which were cold. He'd seen it, the whole thing, so why didn't he do anything?
"You okay Ka?" A young tiger was watching him, laid down beside a rock and studying his friend curiously.
Toka glanced at him, then let out a frustrated groan. "No, im not Koha! My fathers dead, my brother ran off and my mother is heartbroken!" He flopped down, scowling as he glanced at Pride Rock, his tail whisking slightly before he looked back at Koha. Koha was his best friend, and the Strongest of his Lion Guard, and the only one Toka had told what he'd seen. "Worst part is now Uncle Scar's ruling this place. Just watch, its gonna turn into a dump before his second day as King!"
"So why don't we leave?" Koha yawned, licking his paws.
"Not that easy." Toka muttered, standing up and beginning to pace again. "Nothings gonna be easy anymore."
(Yup, Koha used to be a good guy X3)

rubinaito
March 3rd, 2017, 08:37 PM
Sarabi was pacing, her eyes narrow. Something didn't feel right, but it wasn't her right anymore to do anything! She scoffed, spinning around. She knew she was just trying to not think of her deceased mate, but still...

--
Timon was looking around, before his eyes locked on a lion cub a few feet away. His eyes then focused on the vultures circling it. Smirking, he climbed on Pumba's back, and began shouting. "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaahh! Get out! Get out! Get outta here! Whoo!"

Random Melody
March 3rd, 2017, 08:44 PM
"So what do we do?" Koha studied Toka, warily as if he was gonna explode at any second.
Toka looked at him, gritting his teeth slightly. "My father died. My Uncle kil--"
"Dude shut up!" Koha hissed, cutting him off. "Do you want him to hear you, you idiot? He chased Simba off, and your father knows what he could do to you!"
Toka groaned, lashing his tail as he looked straight ahead before nodding. "Yeah, okay..."

Ainz Ooal Gown
March 3rd, 2017, 08:44 PM
Simba was still unconscious.

Scar was walking back to Pride Rock. Everything going exactly as planned.

Stario&Co.
March 3rd, 2017, 09:03 PM
can I be Pumba...?

rubinaito
March 3rd, 2017, 09:07 PM
can I be Pumba...?
Yes!