PDA

View Full Version : Dragons..... A whole lot of dragons...

Momotaro
March 3rd, 2017, 02:58 PM
In a land where dragons and humans live in harmony, under the rule of the royals and the god-Dragons, something is awakening, terror and hell will rise; and only the combined might of dragon and human can stop it.......

Ok, in this RP it's not really based on any specific series, you can use any dragons from a book / movie / TVs show, and any other dragons your mind creates. The plot thing is about a God-Dragon that goes rouge, and builds an army of evil dragons to kill all humans. Opposing dragons will be taken prisoner, and brain-washed.

Rules; you can't be over-powered. I will accept only THREE God-dragons, (other than mine). And SIX legends. You always have to have double normal dragons than special ones as well.

Got that? Then let's dive in.....

Ranks; (for dragons, it's from highest in the pecking order to lowest).

Gods;

Nova; spacial dragon, gone rouge, Rped by me.

Legends;

Nightmare, (real name is Sasuke), demonic dragon, Nova's right hand dragon, Rped by Sasukewolf.

Tresor, antarian dragon, Rped my Mystical.

Frazier, electric, ice, nightmare dragon, rped by Stormfeather.

Specials;

Winter, demonic ice dragon, Rped by Sasukewolf.

Normal;

Trench, water dragon, Aleka

Nefera, arctic dragon, Rped by Jazz.

Kmnana, Skywing, Rped by Aleka.

Ronan, metallic dragon, Rped by Slash.

Humans, elfs, and dwarfs;

Royals;

Berinon, elf Royal, Rped by jazz.

Nobles;

Merchants;

Peasants;

Flora, mercenary, Rped by Stormfeather

Form;

If you need any information, read the Draconomicon. It's free to read.

Name;
Species; (human, elf, dwarf, or any type of dragon).
Age; (Dragon ages are different depending on the species, but most agree that a young adult is 50.).
Gender;
Role;
Sexuality;
Appearance;
Personality; JUST TRAITS OR TBRPED IS NOT ACCEPTED.
Good, evil, or neutral;
Rider; (if tamed).
Dragon; (if rider).
RP example;
Other;
I'll post my forms in a sec.

Momotaro
March 3rd, 2017, 03:12 PM
{ I'll edit this later and put my forms. }

Momotaro
March 3rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
Bump

Spikes
March 3rd, 2017, 03:40 PM
The Eye Of The Storm
what kinda elves are we talking here? Tall or small?

Momotaro
March 3rd, 2017, 03:42 PM
The Eye Of The Storm
what kinda elves are we talking here? Tall or small?

Tall, though there is a miniature fairy type. (This thing is very open, there is a lot of species of humanoid creatures and dragons.)

Spikes
March 3rd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Tall, though there is a miniature fairy type. (This thing is very open, there is a lot of species of humanoid creatures and dragons.)
Ah alright, I'll get started on a form :3

Spikes
March 3rd, 2017, 03:58 PM
The Eye Of The Storm

Name; Berinon
Species; Elf
Age; 28
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Bisexual
Appearance; Tall with long, straight white hair, and particularly long ears. Eyes are a glowing, light blue and lacking pupils and irises. Adorns self with golden jewellery, anything from rings to pendants and onwards.
Personality; Snobby and stuck up, Berinon believes that the world looks up to him, and he should be treated as such. Very stubborn an arrogant, he's a handful to deal with but does show a lighter side with friends. Childish at times and easily annoyed.
Good, evil, or neutral; Neutral
Rider; N/A
Dragon; Nefera
RP example; "Yes, it does.." the end of his sentence seemed to drop off early, he went quiet, except for the soft purring that accompanied the heartbeat he was focusing on. He wondered if the man really wanted to kill him or not. It seemed ridiculous. He was in a prime position and still hadn't bothered. He thought it best at this point to trust him in some regard, at least.

Other; Nope

Name: Nefera
Species: Dragon
Sexuality: Not interested
Appearance: A white, slender, snakelike dragon with large feathery wings and feathers extending from limbs, including the back end of the tail. Any non-feathered part is covered in soft, short fur. Eyes resemble that of a mammalian creature, rather than a reptilian one. Also adorned with jewellery.
Personality: Gives off a regal atmosphere as well, and shares Berinon's viewpoints. Very fond of Berinon and relies on him for many things, such as general upkeep and perfecting hygiene. Believes that he is of high status and is also arrogant.
Good, evil, or neutral: Neutral
Rider: Berinon
Dragon: N/A
RP example: (In first form)
Other: Nope

aleka!
March 3rd, 2017, 10:06 PM
Name; Kmanar
Species; (human, elf, dwarf, or any type of dragon). Dragon, but a SkyWing (If you want to get specific)
Age; 70 years (Adult)
Gender; female
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Appearance; http://pre04.deviantart.net/615e/th/pre/i/2015/289/1/e/rosefinch___wof_oc_by_anapauladbz-d9dawzw.png
Personality; She's pretty sweet, and is actually swayed quite easily. At times, she can be grumpy, and considered lazy sometimes, although she is quite hard to annoy, she pretty much all around has a good temper.
Good, evil, or neutral; Netural
Rider; (if tamed). Nope
Dragon; (if rider). Nope
RP example; Kmanar landed on the boulder, her talons scraping the circular surface in attempt to stay on, her tail flinging out for balance as she gritted her jaws, unfolding her large wings from her sides in a quick movement. With a hiss from her jaws, she let herself glide off the rock, landing on the grassy ground with a light thud. "Well.... there certainly is prey here.. that's for sure." She mumbled to herself, listening to the birdsong, her chin raised as she closed her blue eyes slowly, inhaling the scents slowly.
Other; None

Momotaro
March 4th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Name; Kmanar
Species; (human, elf, dwarf, or any type of dragon). Dragon, but a SkyWing (If you want to get specific)
Age; 70 years (Adult)
Gender; female
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Appearance; http://pre04.deviantart.net/615e/th/pre/i/2015/289/1/e/rosefinch___wof_oc_by_anapauladbz-d9dawzw.png
Personality; She's pretty sweet, and is actually swayed quite easily. At times, she can be grumpy, and considered lazy sometimes, although she is quite hard to annoy, she pretty much all around has a good temper.
Good, evil, or neutral; Netural
Rider; (if tamed). Nope
Dragon; (if rider). Nope
RP example; Kmanar landed on the boulder, her talons scraping the circular surface in attempt to stay on, her tail flinging out for balance as she gritted her jaws, unfolding her large wings from her sides in a quick movement. With a hiss from her jaws, she let herself glide off the rock, landing on the grassy ground with a light thud. "Well.... there certainly is prey here.. that's for sure." She mumbled to herself, listening to the birdsong, her chin raised as she closed her blue eyes slowly, inhaling the scents slowly.
Other; None
The Eye Of The Storm

Name; Berinon
Species; Elf
Age; 28
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Bisexual
Appearance; Tall with long, straight white hair, and particularly long ears. Eyes are a glowing, light blue and lacking pupils and irises. Adorns self with golden jewellery, anything from rings to pendants and onwards.
Personality; Snobby and stuck up, Berinon believes that the world looks up to him, and he should be treated as such. Very stubborn an arrogant, he's a handful to deal with but does show a lighter side with friends. Childish at times and easily annoyed.
Rider; N/A
Dragon; Nefera
RP example;

Other; Nope

Name: Nefera
Species: Dragon
Sexuality: Not interested
Appearance: A white, slender, snakelike dragon with large feathery wings and feathers extending from limbs, including the back end of the tail. Any non-feathered part is covered in soft, short fur. Eyes resemble that of a mammalian creature, rather than a reptilian one. Also adorned with jewellery.
Personality: Gives off a regal atmosphere as well, and shares Berinon's viewpoints. Very fond of Berinon and relies on him for many things, such as general upkeep and perfecting hygiene. Believes that he is of high status and is also arrogant.
Good, evil, or neutral: Neutral
Rider: Berinon
RP example: (In first form)
Other: Nope

Accepted. But me being an idiot I forgot to put role, could you tell me?

Spikes
March 4th, 2017, 07:45 AM
No prob X3 Noble and normal

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2017, 09:34 AM
In a land where dragons and humans live in harmony, under the rule of the royals and the god-Dragons, something is awakening, terror and hell will rise; and only the combined might of dragon and human can stop it.......

Ok, in this RP it's not really based on any specific series, you can use any dragons from a book / movie / TVs show, and any other dragons your mind creates. The plot thing is about a God-Dragon that goes rouge, and builds an army of evil dragons to kill all humans. Opposing dragons will be taken prisoner, and brain-washed.

Rules; you can't be over-powered. I will accept only THREE God-dragons, (other than mine). And SIX legends. You always have to have double normal dragons than special ones as well.

Gods;

Legends;

Specials;

Normal;

Royals;

Nobles;

Merchants;

Peasants;

Form;

Name;
Age; (Dragon ages are different depending on the species, but most agree that a young adult is 50.).
Gender;
Sexuality;
Appearance;
Good, evil, or neutral;
Rider; (if tamed).
Dragon; (if rider).
RP example;
Other;
Nightmare real name Sasuke
Demonic shadow dragon
He's over five hundred years old
Male
Evil legend
Bisexual
http://pre06.deviantart.net/df31/th/pre/i/2015/355/b/4/dragon_demon_by_tatianamakeeva-d9kw1w3.jpg
He's cold hearted, wise and bloodthirsty when needed his blood red eyes hold no emotions of love or kindness and his claws are always usually bloodstained
Evil
He's not tamed
And he's a dragon
Nightmare stood over the dead body of a dragon he just killed, blood dripped off his sharp powerful teeth as he simply begins to look away from it seeing the other bodies of dragons who foolishly came into his territory. He licks his lips " seems like I did it again " he says in his dark husky voice
He has a brother named winter

Winter
Half demonic half ice dragon
He's 50 years old
Male
Special
Bisexual
http://pin.it/mA-YfCz
He's much kinder then his brother and always show mercy and is a huge flirt to anyone and anything but he always tries to get his brother to feel some kind of love but so far it's not working
Good
Who wants to tame him?
Winter was watching his brother who was asleep by the cave entrance, he sighs softly as he watches him and begins to stand up and walk out of the cave slowly and carefully once out he begins to smell the air

Momotaro
March 4th, 2017, 09:36 AM
Nightmare real name Sasuke
Demonic shadow dragon
He's over five hundred years old
Male
Bisexual
http://pre06.deviantart.net/df31/th/pre/i/2015/355/b/4/dragon_demon_by_tatianamakeeva-d9kw1w3.jpg
He's cold hearted, wise and bloodthirsty when needed his blood red eyes hold no emotions of love or kindness and his claws are always usually bloodstained
Evil
He's not tamed
And he's a dragon
Nightmare stood over the dead body of a dragon he just killed, blood dripped off his sharp powerful teeth as he simply begins to look away from it seeing the other bodies of dragons who foolishly came into his territory. He licks his lips " seems like I did it again " he says in his dark husky voice
He has a brother named winter

Winter
Half demonic half ice dragon
He's 50 years old
Male
Bisexual
http://pin.it/mA-YfCz
He's much kinder then his brother and always show mercy and is a huge flirt to anyone and anything but he always tries to get his brother to feel some kind of love but so far it's not working
Good
Who wants to tame him?
Winter was watching his brother who was asleep by the cave entrance, he sighs softly as he watches him and begins to stand up and walk out of the cave slowly and carefully once out he begins to smell the air

Accepted! Could Sasuke be Nova (my evil God dragon) right hand man.... I mean dragon, also, please tell me the roles, I edited my thing while you were typing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Yes!!! And okay :3)

Momotaro
March 4th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Yes!!! And okay :3)
I just have to say something, I only want one God-dragon going rouge so could Sasuke be a legend? Other than that, accepted!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2017, 09:47 AM
Sure thing :3

Slash-GNR
March 4th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Name; Ronan
Species; (human, elf, dwarf, or any type of dragon). Dragon- metallic
Age; (Dragon ages are different depending on the species, but most agree that a young adult is 50.). 50
Gender; Female
Role; Normal Dragon
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Appearance; https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/6e/0b/b06e0b8ab17fa77ab3183ed007fd7d74.jpg
Personality; JUST TRAITS OR TBRPED IS NOT ACCEPTED. Ronan does not take crap from anyone. However, she does tend to act tough, but she does have more emotions than others may think she has. She doesn't open up to many others except the ones she cares for or has feelings towards. She is also very stubborn and fiery. Sometimes she likes to act like a young dragon again, but not really in front of other dagons in order to keep her stoic personality. However, she does like to make jokes towards others, and sometimes she tends to be "mean" when really she is stating hard facts.
Rider; (if tamed). Not tamed
Dragon; (if rider).
RP example; Ronan looked around. She was in an ally way in the city. She had a dense coat on and a scarf with a hat. She knew what she was about to do. She grabbed her necklace as she closed her eyes. When she opened them back up a portal appeared. She stared into it. Ronan saw with her golden eyes a cold bio. That was why she was wearing all those clothes on a normal warm day in her city. She walked in and turned around as she portal shut. She looked around. "Hello? Where are you?" she asked out loud looking around the area.
Other; Sasukewolf (madness) can Ronan and Winter have a love-hate relationship? Like romantic wise

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Sure! :3)

Momotaro
March 4th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Name; Ronan
Species; (human, elf, dwarf, or any type of dragon). Dragon (not sure what kind though)
Age; (Dragon ages are different depending on the species, but most agree that a young adult is 50.). 50
Gender; Female
Role; Normal Dragon
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Appearance; https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b0/6e/0b/b06e0b8ab17fa77ab3183ed007fd7d74.jpg
Personality; JUST TRAITS OR TBRPED IS NOT ACCEPTED. Ronan does not take crap from anyone. However, she does tend to act tough, but she does have more emotions than others may think she has. She doesn't open up to many others except the ones she cares for or has feelings towards. She is also very stubborn and fiery. Sometimes she likes to act like a young dragon again, but not really in front of other dagons in order to keep her stoic personality. However, she does like to make jokes towards others, and sometimes she tends to be "mean" when really she is stating hard facts.
Rider; (if tamed). Not tamed
Dragon; (if rider).
RP example; Ronan looked around. She was in an ally way in the city. She had a dense coat on and a scarf with a hat. She knew what she was about to do. She grabbed her necklace as she closed her eyes. When she opened them back up a portal appeared. She stared into it. Ronan saw with her golden eyes a cold bio. That was why she was wearing all those clothes on a normal warm day in her city. She walked in and turned around as she portal shut. She looked around. "Hello? Where are you?" she asked out loud looking around the area.
Other; Sasukewolf (madness) can Ronan and Winter have a love-hate relationship? Like romantic wise

Accepted! Also, judging by the picture she's a metallic dragon.

Slash-GNR
March 4th, 2017, 10:03 AM
ok, thank you! <3

fresh
March 4th, 2017, 10:32 AM
Name: Fraize
Species: Electric/Nightmare/Ice dragon
Role: Legend? (Please? :P)
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: http://art.ngfiles.com/images/206000/206544_krissalus_bluish-black-dragon-thing.jpg
Perso: Though she can seem snappy at times, Fraize will just warm up to ones she loves. Just. She is neither a pessimist nor an optimist, though she does seem to look on the bad side most often. She normally keeps to herself and will rage at any human that tries to climb upon her.
Good, evil, or neutral?: Semi-neutral, but mostly good.
Rider: UNTAMEABLE.
RP Ex.: Fraize roared at the human, who cowered behind a fruit stand. Her mind kept flashing back to when she was working against this evil God Dragon, but the brainwashing had done enough that her good could not come out. Fraize is an extremely hard dragon to brainwash, however, so she stopped roaring and fled the market. All of her new instincts were telling her to come back and finish the job, but she kept going, until her good memories took over once again.
Other: We should have it where Fraize gets captured as a 'rare dragon' and is sold to the Evil God Dragon, where it tries to brainwashes her but semi-fails, by Fraize is that hard to get to. Then she flies back though to her group of friends and gets untrusted a bit. PLOT IDEA ! :D

Momotaro
March 4th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Name: Fraize
Species: Electric/Nightmare/Ice dragon
Role: Legend? (Please? :P)
Appearance: http://art.ngfiles.com/images/206000/206544_krissalus_bluish-black-dragon-thing.jpg
Perso: Though she can seem snappy at times, Fraize will just warm up to ones she loves. Just. She is neither a pessimist nor an optimist, though she does seem to look on the bad side most often. She normally keeps to herself and will rage at any human that tries to climb upon her.
Good, evil, or neutral?: Semi-neutral, but mostly good.
Rider: UNTAMEABLE.
RP Ex.: Fraize roared at the human, who cowered behind a fruit stand. Her mind kept flashing back to when she was working against this evil God Dragon, but the brainwashing had done enough that her good could not come out. Fraize is an extremely hard dragon to brainwash, however, so she stopped roaring and fled the market. All of her new instincts were telling her to come back and finish the job, but she kept going, until her good memories took over once again.
Other: We should have it where Fraize gets captured as a 'rare dragon' and is sold to the Evil God Dragon, where it tries to brainwashes her but semi-fails, by Fraize is that hard to get to. Then she flies back though to her group of friends and gets untrusted a bit. PLOT IDEA ! :D

I like that plot idea! Accepted!

fresh
March 4th, 2017, 10:36 AM
I like that plot idea! Accepted!
Yay! Thank youuuu.

When do you want Fraize to come in?

Momotaro
March 4th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Yay! Thank youuuu.

When do you want Fraize to come in?

We'll, we will start once we get three more humans, and I'd probably like at least a day to happen before the kidnapping happens, but ultimately its you who decides, but we have to start rping first!

fresh
March 4th, 2017, 10:40 AM
We'll, we will start once we get three more humans, and I'd probably like at least a day to happen before the kidnapping happens, but ultimately its you who decides, but we have to start rping first!
Got it! Don't worry; it should take a little before she gets kidnapped. I could make a human form if you want..?

Momotaro
March 4th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Got it! Don't worry; it should take a little before she gets kidnapped. I could make a human form if you want..?

You don't have to, but that would be nice.

fresh
March 4th, 2017, 11:12 AM
You don't have to, but that would be nice.
Will do. Gimme a sec to type it up.

fresh
March 4th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Name: Flora
Species: Human
Role: Mercernary
Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/Yukinezumi.full.343309.jpg
Personality: Sweet and fun, though a little bit disbelieving. Raises her eyebrow a ton, lol.
Good, evil, or neutral?: Neutral, semi-good.
Dragon: none (yet..?)
Rp ex.: Fraixes rp ex ;3 if that'll do.

aleka!
March 4th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Normal.

Also, time for another form.

Name; Trench
Species; (human, elf, dwarf, or any type of dragon). Water Dragon
Age; (Dragon ages are different depending on the species, but most agree that a young adult is 50.). 100 years (Elder-ish)
Gender; male
Role; Normal
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Appearance; https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f4/4e/a7/f44ea7d242bdc73f4e87350d22bcbefd.jpg
Personality; He's calm, mostly on the quiet side. He tends to get over protective, but mostly he's just neutral, plus, he tends to not argue that much, and often thinks through problems.
Good, evil, or neutral; Mostly on the neutral, but leaning toward good.
Rider; (if tamed). Flora (Eventually..?)
Dragon; (if rider). Boop
RP example; In Knamar's form.
Other; none

Momotaro
March 4th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Name: Flora
Species: Human
Role: Mercernary
Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/Yukinezumi.full.343309.jpg
Personality: Sweet and fun, though a little bit disbelieving. Raises her eyebrow a ton, lol.
Good, evil, or neutral?: Neutral, semi-good.
Dragon: none (yet..?)
Rp ex.: Fraixes rp ex ;3 if that'll do.

Accepted! Also, for their dragon, I'm just typing up my two dragons (Nova and Isaric) so maybe she could own Isaric?

fresh
March 4th, 2017, 11:30 AM
Accepted! Also, for their dragon, I'm just typing up my two dragons (Nova and Isaric) so maybe she could own Isaric?
Sure! Gtg. Bye!)

DragonChaos
March 4th, 2017, 11:43 AM
Name; Trésor (French for Treasure because why not)
Species; Antarean Dragon
Age; about 450 yrs old
Gender; Male
Role; Legendary if u can :3
Sexuality; Bisexual
Appearance; https://dragcave.net/images/yjks.png
Personality; Trésor is a brave dragon, being somewhat silent for a certain amount of time. He spends his time helping any dragons with anything they can't do and is more known to be on his positive side. He can get a bit angry at times, but that's only if you get him to that point. Besides that, he'll defend injured dragons and do his best to keep all dragons safe.
Good, evil, or neutral; Good
Rider; N/A
Dragon;
RP example; Trésor flew high in the air, the reflection of the sun shining on his body. He was doing his normal routine, which was flying around and looking for other dragons to conversate with, maybe look for one of the other legendaries of the world. He was probably known for his helpful side. He soon flew over to where he would usually stay at, which would be a cave, and landed himself outside the front, closing his wings and heading on in to take a small rest before heading back out.
Other; I'm madly in love with dragons

Momotaro
March 4th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Name; Trésor (French for Treasure because why not)
Species; Antarean Dragon
Age; about 450 yrs old
Gender; Male
Role; Legendary if u can :3
Sexuality; Bisexual
Appearance; https://dragcave.net/images/yjks.png
Personality; Trésor is a brave dragon, being somewhat silent for a certain amount of time. He spends his time helping any dragons with anything they can't do and is more known to be on his positive side. He can get a bit angry at times, but that's only if you get him to that point. Besides that, he'll defend injured dragons and do his best to keep all dragons safe.
Good, evil, or neutral; Good
Rider; N/A
Dragon;
RP example; Trésor flew high in the air, the reflection of the sun shining on his body. He was doing his normal routine, which was flying around and looking for other dragons to conversate with, maybe look for one of the other legendaries of the world. He was probably known for his helpful side. He soon flew over to where he would usually stay at, which would be a cave, and landed himself outside the front, closing his wings and heading on in to take a small rest before heading back out.
Other; I'm madly in love with dragons

Accepted!

Momotaro
March 4th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Normal.

Also, time for another form.

Name; Trench
Species; (human, elf, dwarf, or any type of dragon). Water Dragon
Age; (Dragon ages are different depending on the species, but most agree that a young adult is 50.). 100 years (Elder-ish)
Gender; male
Role; Normal
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Appearance; https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f4/4e/a7/f44ea7d242bdc73f4e87350d22bcbefd.jpg
Personality; He's calm, mostly on the quiet side. He tends to get over protective, but mostly he's just neutral, plus, he tends to not argue that much, and often thinks through problems.
Good, evil, or neutral; Mostly on the neutral, but leaning toward good.
Rider; (if tamed). Flora (Eventually..?)
Dragon; (if rider). Boop
RP example; In Knamar's form.
Other; none

Accepted!

Tundra
March 4th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Name; Snow
Species; (human, elf, dwarf, or any type of dragon). Ice/snow dragon
Age; (Dragon ages are different depending on the species, but most agree that a young adult is 50.). 55
Gender; female
Role; Legendary if its still available!
Sexuality; what?!
Appearance; white dragon with light blue wings and blue eyes.
Personality; Snow is a fierce dragon, she is rude to dragons who are rude or make fun of her.
Good, evil, or neutral; good
Rider; (if tamed).
Dragon; (if rider).
RP example; do I have to? I'm still working on roleplaying as a dragon.
Other;

Momotaro
March 5th, 2017, 02:21 AM
Name; Snow
Species; (human, elf, dwarf, or any type of dragon). Ice/snow dragon
Age; (Dragon ages are different depending on the species, but most agree that a young adult is 50.). 55
Gender; female
Role; Legendary if its still available!
Sexuality; what?!
Appearance; white dragon with light blue wings and blue eyes.
Personality; Snow is a fierce dragon, she is rude to dragons who are rude or make fun of her.
Good, evil, or neutral; good
Rider; (if tamed).
Dragon; (if rider).
RP example; do I have to? I'm still working on roleplaying as a dragon.
Other;

I'm Sorrry, but I need to have people who comply with the rules. (Also, work on your grammar.)

New Adventures
March 5th, 2017, 02:37 AM
Name; Rabbit
Species; Jackalope dragon
Age; 48
Gender; Male
Role; Normal
Sexuality; Bisexual
Appearance; A white dragon with long ears, antler like horns, fur instead of scales, feathers instead of traditional wings, and a stubby tail.
Personality; He is goofy, immature, sometimes serious, creepy if no one listens to what he says about herbs and berries, and open minded.
Good, evil, or neutral; natural, but may change if befriends someone of one of the sides.
RP example; * rabbit glided through the air, his fur and ears flowing back. His lack of sleep suddenly hit him. He suddenly dropped along with his heart as everything went black as he heard a loud THUD. *
Other; He has a speaking disorder that made it hard for him to speak, therefore, he rarely does.

Momotaro
March 5th, 2017, 02:41 AM
Name; Rabbit
Age; 48
Gender; Male
Role; Normal
Sexuality; Bisexual
Appearance; A white dragon with long ears, antler like horns, fur instead of scales, feathers instead of traditional wings, and a stubby tail.
Personality; He is goofy, immature, sometimes serious, creepy if no one listens to what he says about herbs and berries, and open minded.
Good, evil, or neutral; natural, but may change if befriends someone of one of the sides.
RP example; * rabbit glided through the air, his fur and ears flowing back. His lack of sleep suddenly hit him. He suddenly dropped along with his heart as everything went black as he heard a loud THUD. *
Other; He has a speaking disorder that made it hard for him to speak, therefore, he rarely does.

Accepted!

Spikes
March 5th, 2017, 02:43 AM
Name; Rabbit
Age; 48
Gender; Male
Role; Normal
Sexuality; Bisexual

Yay for fluffy dragons XD

New Adventures
March 5th, 2017, 02:44 AM
Thank you both! Also, XD to Jazz.

New Adventures
March 5th, 2017, 02:47 AM
It's 1:07 In San Jose California rn. Not like sleep matters anymore.. I legit haven't slept in 4 days. 1 more week without sleep, and I'll probably be dead. That's a dark thought.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2017, 09:31 AM
When do we start?)

Momotaro
March 5th, 2017, 09:44 AM
When do we start?)

(we can start now. Just do dragon things till I start the plot.)

Spikes
March 5th, 2017, 01:51 PM
(Sweet :3)
Nefera lay curled up beside his rider, long body overlapping in places. He cooed happily as Berinon stroked his fluffy coat, closing his eyes and ruffling his feathers in comfort. If there was any other life besides this, he doubted it would be better. He looked absolutely stunning, in his opinion, his fur perfectly groomed and golden, sparkly knick knacks lining his coat.
Berinon watched, amused. Nefera had a way of doing that. He'd always been so proud of his lifestyle, luckily enough. It was the only one Berinon could offer, one of style and nobility. He had no time for a dirty, unkempt dragon. Pulling his hand away, he sighed softly, looking out of an open window within his abode. A nice breeze was blowing, the golden silk curtains were pulling back.

New Adventures
March 5th, 2017, 02:10 PM
*Rabbit sat in his den, his antlers constantly hitting everything. He wanted to complain, but there were no dragons he knew of around him. If there were, he would probably make a mistake while talking such as mixing words, stutter and most things in between. *

New Adventures
March 5th, 2017, 02:15 PM
* His stubby tail wiggled as his nose twitched. He shifted in his den, the small dragon bored. His long, rabbit like ears, bent back. His eyes shifting, his wings starting to feel numb *

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 5th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed softly as he licks his blood stained claws he has just killed a whole family of dragons down to the last little one. He looks away and just begins to walk away from the cave

Winter was sleeping in his den waiting for Sasuke to come back

New Adventures
March 5th, 2017, 07:39 PM
* Rabbit waited for something to happen, not being able to see through the fog, he assumed dragons were there. "Probably aggressive" He thought as he curled back up *

aleka!
March 5th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Trench stepped away from the lake, shaking the dripping water from his scales. With a quick lash of his tail, he started to change pace into a run, his strides growing longer each time. With a grumble from his throat, he flung his wings out from his sides. He flapped once, bringing him higher into the air. A few moments later, he was well above the trees, within sight of the mountains.

Knamar laid in the sunshine, her blue eyes partly closed as she relaxed. She was laying on her right side, both of her large wings flung fully open, her tail partly coiled at the tip. The SkyWing had let her limbs flop out, her lower jaw hanging slightly open as she inhaled and exhaled slowly.

DragonChaos
March 6th, 2017, 08:46 AM
Trésor was asleep in a cave that he had owned that no one knew where it was. He had a long night the day before, dealing with issues and running errands. He soon woke up, standing up and stretching his body and wings, thinking of what to do for the day. He folded up his wings, and padded outside the cave to have a quick look, and then unfolded his wings, flapping them and lifting off the ground and into the air, climbing up and then flying around.

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 10:45 AM

Gods;

Legends;

Nightmare, (real name is Sasuke), demonic dragon, Nova's right hand dragon, Rped by Sasukewolf.

Specials;

Normal;

Royals;

Nobles;

Merchants;

Peasants;

Form;

Name;
Gender;
Role;
Sexuality;
Appearance;
Good, evil, or neutral;
Rider; (if tamed).
Dragon; (if rider).
RP example;
Other;
Name: Falcon
Species: a Skywing from Wings of Fire
Role: Legend? If he's too young then I'll change his age
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: huge wings, red base scales, golden crest and claws, golden eyes
Personality: Falcon is a kind and caring Skywing. However, he doesn't take nonsense. He's very serious, and doesn't like lazy dragons. He has a soft spot for dragonets, and only softens up for them. With the others, though, he's basically a grump.
Good, evil, neutral: good
Rider: doesn't have one
Larkcry blinked down at the kit in front of him, surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The kit's only reply was a small mewl. The young kit looked about a half moon old, barely out of his nest. What's he doing all the way out here? he wondered. He checked over the kit, and scent of rogue hit his nostrils, making him recoil. Ugh! He smells like crowfood! Scrunching up his nose, he leaned closer. He couldn't see any scratches or cuts, so he figured the kit was fine, maybe just hungry. He was just left here, he thought. What kind of mother would do that? Well, I can't worry about that now. I need to get him into camp. The kit was a small, dark grey tabby with amber eyes. He picked the kitten up by the scruff and started walking back to camp, when the same stench hit his nose. Glancing around, he sat the tiny tabby in a gorse bush and spotted the source. A lighter grey tabby she-cat, with green eyes this time. She hadn't noticed him yet. How dare she abandon her kit! he thought bitterly, lips curling into a snarl. He unsheathed his claws. There was no cover on the moor, no where to sneak up on her, and that was the only resentment he had against the land. He spat angrily and leaped for her, his short legs covering ground fast. She turned around and let a yowl of surprise as she was knocked down. He pinned her underneath him, one paw over her throat, claws pressing down lightly. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled. Her only reply was a frightened meep. He growled. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled again, this time putting a little pressure on her throat. "I wanted a safe place for my kits," she rasped. "Then why did you abandon the smallest of your litter out in the open where any predator could get him?" Larkcry spat. "H-how did you find Ash? H-he was hidden!" the she-cat stammered. "A blind rabbit could've seen that kit from a tree length away!" he yowled. "You call that hidden?" He raised a paw high, claws glinting maliciously in the sunlight. The rogue's eyes widened. The Windclan warrior brought his paw down on the she-cats threat. Blood spattered his chest and he got off of her. Mewls hit his ears and he followed the sound to two other kits, one a very light grey tabby and another a deep black. He licked the blood of his chest fur and then picked one up and put it on his back. He picked up the other one by her scruff and then went back to fetch the first kit. Then he headed back to the camp,the kits swinging in his mouth. (It isn't always going to be this long, the length of the post depends on what I'm replying to or how tired I am that day)

wickedvirtues
April 23rd, 2017, 09:15 PM

Gods;

Legends;

Specials;

Normal;

Royals;

Nobles;

Merchants;

Peasants;

Form;

Name;
Gender;
Role;
Sexuality;
Appearance;
Rider; (if tamed).
Dragon; (if rider).
RP example;
Other;

The Eye Of The Storm
Name; Obsidian
Species; (human, elf, dwarf, or any type of dragon). Dragon
Age; (Dragon ages are different depending on the species, but most agree that a young adult is 50.). 51/young adult
Gender; Female
Role; Normal
Sexuality; Asexual
Appearance; https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/94/6a/0f/946a0f8c3eb442672102ff7cb2888cc3.jpg
Personality; Obsidian usually prefers to be alone, she's sweet, quiet, and calm. Unlike some other dragons, she hates conflict and prefers peace.
Rider; (If tamed)
Dragon; (If rider)
RP example; Obsidian glided through the star-speckled sky, waiting sadly for the sun to rise at dawn. She hated the day, night was much better for her, and she landed with hesitation. Obsidian placed her head on her paws, waiting for the sun with sadness.
Other; She hates the day, she's introverted, she doesn't battle very well.

Bandido
April 23rd, 2017, 09:50 PM

Gods;

Legends;

Specials;

Normal;

Royals;

Nobles;

Merchants;

Peasants;

Form;

Name;
Gender;
Role;
Sexuality;
Appearance;
Good, evil, or neutral;
Rider; (if tamed).
Dragon; (if rider).
RP example;
Other;

Name; erza
Species; (human, elf, dwarf, or any type of dragon): dragon

Age; (Dragon ages are different depending on the species, but most agree that a young adult is 50.): 49
Gender; f
Role; god
Sexuality; straight
Appearance; https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOh1opd4uc-Im8DW4vfFcEb_GBWPQCnXZX71ElxwnCFHfmS8R9

Personality; I can't give you want you want, sorry. Deceiving, liar, wicked, cruel, bloodthirsty
Good, evil, or neutral; evil
Rider; (if tamed).
Dragon; (if rider).
RP example; she ew through the skies of thar were filled with smoke and the smell burnes her nostrils. She landed with a light 'thud' and walked on the hot Rick if the wastelands. This was her firery home, and she loved it. (It's short, I know)
Other; nahw