PDA

View Full Version : Camp Aurora

Silhouettes
March 2nd, 2017, 09:03 PM
Deep in the woods of the middle of no where, lay a camp. A camp with kids who have one 'normal' parent, one 'different.' They are half-bloods or Demi-Gods, offsprings of a Greek God or Goddes, with a human parent. They have skills of the God, for instance Apollo's Children are naturally gifted at healing, but nothing too crazy, just the basic, again another example, Artemis's Children are good at the bow 'n arrow
But, there is a darkness amidst. Dark silhouettes, Known as 'Shadows,' taking the campers some turn up after a week or too, some alive... others not as fortunate. The others completely disappear, but signs of them appear in places they liked and visited, for instance footprints at their cabin, or a blanket covering an invisible frame. After about a month of this behavior, they stop and the person shows up. Only something is different. They seem to have become paler, there skills at weapons largely advanced, and a... dark personality seems to wash over them. Shadows. The Shadows had taken over them, and no way to save them... yet.
But light seems to to shed to the situation. The Oracle of Delphi has spoken. Six campers are destined to save the Camp from this havoc. Each gain a different Godly power, one an advancement of there parents, the other from the Gods general pool of there powers. {Note: I will pm the five [coughotheronemecough] from the most active people or the people with the most descriptive form. I will also chooses your second power, and no begging. Also, Shadowed people cannot be it}
Cabin Slots:
Director: Open
Zeus: Wolf Saka {RosePet123}
Poseidon: Jack Lakeswater {HelpingPotatoes} {Fledgling}
Hades: Reserved
Apollo: Forever Open
Artemis: Brooke {Me} || Tene {Moonheart & Friends} || Few Open
Hephaestus: Normal Amount Open
Aphrodite: Angela {Me} {Shadowed} || Forever Open
Hermes: Lots Open
Hades: A good Handful Open
Athena: A couple Open
Other Gods/Goddess Offsprings: Gale Itara,Nemesis's {The Eye of The Storm} || Leriana Demoa, Chronos' {Integrity}

Camper/Director Form:
Name:
Looks:
Skills:
Disavantages:
Weapon{s}:
Godly Parent {If Camper}:
Will be Taken by Shadow? {If Camper}:
If so, will be Killed or Shadowed? {If Shadowed, looks}:
Love Interest:
Other/Questions:
{You can add more}

Shadow and Shadowed-Fledgling {Soon-to-be-shadowed}
Name:
Looks {If Fledgling, future Looks}
Personality:
Godly Parent:
Weapon{s}:
Love Interest{s}:
Other/Questions:

My forms:
Brooke Watcher
Looks: http://hairstylehub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/brown.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D
Skills: Archery, Tracking, Hunting, and Climbing
Disavantages: Not the Best Swimmer, Herb Knowledge, and a Loner
Weapon{s}: Bow 'n Arrow and Machete
Godly Parent {If Camper}: Artemis
Will be Taken by Shadow {If Camper}: Nope
If so, Will be Killed or Shadowed?: Nope
Love Interest: Open
Other/Questions

Name: Angela {An-gay-la} Ivy
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fb/6b/47/fb6b4734db73d523dad4084911edd0cb.jpg
Personality: TBRP'D
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Weapon{s}: Two Daggers
Love Interest{s}: Open
Other/Questions:

News:
Capture The Flag will begin once more Campers join

Hallowed Echo
March 2nd, 2017, 09:07 PM
Save me Hades please.

~Masked~
March 2nd, 2017, 09:32 PM
Name: Tene
Looks:Child (http://data.whicdn.com/images/131395882/large.jpg)
Personality: Tene is very quite and does not often speak her mind making her a push over, Though when she is close friends with people she is quite nice still being quite but a little louder, Tene is also over thinks things despite being slightly oblivious she over thinks things more which makes her nervous and anxious a lot causing her to have little to no trust for most people.
Skills: able to jump higher than average.
Disadvantages: scared easily, Impressionable
Weapon{s}: Two daggers made of Opal
Godly Parent {If Camper}: Artemis
Will be Taken by Shadow? {If Camper}: Yes
If so, will be Killed or Shadowed? {If Shadowed, looks}: Killed
Love Interest: None, Open
Other/Questions: Nah

Fallpotato
March 2nd, 2017, 09:38 PM
Deep in the woods of the middle of no where, lay a camp. A camp with kids who have one 'normal' parent, one 'different.' They are half-bloods or Demi-Gods, offsprings of a Greek God or Goddes, with a human parent. They have skills of the God, for instance Apollo's Children are naturally gifted at healing.
But, there is a darkness amidst. Dark silhouettes, Known as 'Shadows,' taking the campers some turn up after a week or too, some alive... others not as fortunate. The others completely disappear, but signs of them appear in places they liked and visited, for instance footprints at their cabin, or a blanket covering an invisible frame. After about a month of this behavior, they stop and the person shows up. Only something is different. They seem to have become paler, there skills at weapons largely advanced, and a... dark personality seems to wash over them. Shadows. The Shadows had taken over them, and no way to save them... yet.
But light seems to to shed to the situation. The Oracle of Delphi has spoken. Six campers are destined to save the Camp from this havoc. Each gain a different Godly power, one an advancement of there parents, the other from the Gods general pool of there powers. {Note: I will pm the five [coughotheronemecough] from the most active people or the people with the most descriptive form. I will also chooses your second power, and no begging. Also, Shadowed people cannot be it}
Cabin Slots:
Director: One Open
Zeus: One Open {Will be Picky}
Poseidon: One Open {Will be Picky}
Hades: One Open {Will be Picky}
Artemis: Brooke {Me} || Few Open
Aphrodite: Angela {Me} || Forever Open

Camper/Director Form:
Name:
Looks:
Skills:
Disavantages:
Weapon{s}:
Love Interest:
Other/Questions:
{You can add more}

Name:
Personality:
Goals {If Shadow}:
Godly Parent {If Fledgling}:
Favorite Spots:
Former Love Interest{s} {If Fledgling}:
Other/Questions:

My forms will be added in later, as with a few other stuff.

Name: Jack Lakeswater
Looks {If Fledgling, future Looks} https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/05/cc/cd/05cccd1aa8ff4ed6f9c3c303d358965f.jpg
Personality: tbrped
Goals {If Shadow}: no
Godly Parent {If Fledgling}: Poseidon
Favorite Spots: none he has no favorites
Former Love Interest{s} {If Fledgling}: open I gues XD
Other/Questions: nope

Silhouettes
March 2nd, 2017, 09:40 PM
Phoenix Ok!
Moonheart & Friends she can't be that OP, for instance no immortality or levitating plz. Other than that, accepted
Helpingpotatoes Accepted

~Masked~
March 2nd, 2017, 09:43 PM
Phoenix Ok!
Moonheart & Friends she can't be that OP, for instance no immortality or levitating plz. Other than that, accepted
Helpingpotatoes Accepted
Edited it!

Mousy
March 2nd, 2017, 09:43 PM
I want to join, but not right now. Could you mention me somewhere so I don't forget?

Hallowed Echo
March 3rd, 2017, 01:16 PM
Name: Mark
Looks: Short pitch black hair with dark blue eyes.
Personality: Quiet, Evasive, Easily Annoyed, and Friendly at times
Skills: Climbing, Sword Fighting, Hand to Hand combat, Stealth .
Disadvantages: Talking, Swimming, Agility
Weapon{s}: Twin daggers
Godly Parent {If Camper}: Hades
Will be Taken by Shadow? {If Camper}: No
If so, will be Killed or Shadowed? {If Shadowed, looks}: N/A
Love Interest: Open
Other/Questions: Nope
{You can add more}

|+sari+|
March 3rd, 2017, 01:41 PM
Deep in the woods of the middle of no where, lay a camp. A camp with kids who have one 'normal' parent, one 'different.' They are half-bloods or Demi-Gods, offsprings of a Greek God or Goddes, with a human parent. They have skills of the God, for instance Apollo's Children are naturally gifted at healing, but nothing too crazy, just the basic, again another example, Artemis's Children are good at the bow 'n arrow
Cabin Slots:
Director: One Open
Zeus: One Open
Poseidon: Jack Lakeswater {HelpingPotatoes}
Hades: Reserved
Artemis: Brooke {Me} || Tene {Moonheart & Friends} || Few Open
Aphrodite: Angela {Me} || Forever Open

Camper/Director Form:
Name:
Looks:
Skills:
Disavantages:
Weapon{s}:
Love Interest:
Other/Questions:
{You can add more}

Name:
Personality:
Goals {If Shadow}:
Godly Parent {If Fledgling}:
Favorite Spots:
Former Love Interest{s} {If Fledgling}:
Other/Questions:

My forms will be added in later, as with a few other stuff.

Name: Wolf Saka
Looks: dove white hair that is wavy and goes down to hips. Pale skin. Round face, tiny nose, and huge amber amber eyes framed with long, dark, lush lashes. wears a white and black checkered frayed scarf, black baggy hoodie, and a black sweater underneath. she wear black jeggings under a red knee length skirt. She is slim with curves, but it is hard to see under all her layers. When in wolf form, she is a huge wolf with big amber eyes, her height reaching to the shoulders of a five and a half foot tall man.
Persona: quiet and shy, but kind and opens up easily.
Skills: is basically a boss when it comes to weapons, but she prefers to use her shapeshifting ability to turn into a wolf. She is good in combat, using her speed and strength in wolf form to her advantage.
Disadvantages: bleeds easily, tends to attack too quick, has trouble dealing with pain, tends to surrender too easily.
Weapons: whatever she finds lying around.
Godly Parent: Zeus
Will be taken by Shadows: maybe, i really dk
Killed or Shadowed? Nah, not really
Love Interest? Mark? Phoenix
Other/questions: nah, I think I am good.

Am I Accepted? ))

Hey, Phoenix , how bout Mark x Wolf? ))

Momotaro
March 3rd, 2017, 02:30 PM
Name: Gale Itara.
Looks: Here; http://m.imgur.com/GrOnSoo But I have to say, the colours are wrong, his scarf and eyes are a faded navy and his hair is a dark muted brown.
Personality: TBRPED.
Skills: Quiet, intelligent, quick, acrobatic.
Disadvantages: Fearful, holds grudges, not very strong.
Weapon{s}: In pic.
Godly Parent {If Camper}: Nemesis (she's an obscure one).
Will be Taken by Shadow? {If Camper}: YES.
If so, will be Killed or Shadowed? {If Shadowed, looks}: Shadowed, his looks will stay the same, but, his eye will become a muted indigo, and his hair will go a shade of brown just before black.
Love Interest: None, thank you.
Other/Questions: Can they have mythical pets that are not in the books?

Silhouettes
March 3rd, 2017, 02:57 PM
Name: Gale Itara.
Looks: Here; http://m.imgur.com/GrOnSoo But I have to say, the colours are wrong, his scarf and eyes are a faded navy and his hair is a dark muted brown.
Personality: TBRPED.
Skills: Quiet, intelligent, quick, acrobatic.
Disadvantages: Fearful, holds grudges, not very strong.
Weapon{s}: In pic.
Godly Parent {If Camper}: Nemesis (she's an obscure one).
Will be Taken by Shadow? {If Camper}: YES.
If so, will be Killed or Shadowed? {If Shadowed, looks}: Shadowed, his looks will stay the same, but, his eye will become a muted indigo, and his hair will go a shade of brown just before black.
Love Interest: None, thank you.
Other/Questions: Can they have mythical pets that are not in the books?
Accepted and Sure!
RosePet123 Accepted!
Mousy Boop

Spikes
March 3rd, 2017, 02:59 PM
Am I allowed to reserve a spot for one of Athena's children?

Spikes
March 3rd, 2017, 03:21 PM
Hugz Form here!
Camper/Director Form:
Name: Alekos
Looks: Medium length, slightly curly and kept out brown hair with soft blue eyes.
Personality: Calm and even-tempered, he's very friendly and protective of others he views as important to him, which is quite a sum of people. An even-headed fighter, he never lets anger cloud his judgement whilst in battle. Doesn't return hateful or spiteful acts or words, but will do anything to protect the people he cares about.
Skills: Calm, Caring, Kind, A good fighter when pushed to be.
Disadvantages: Often unenthused in battle, Trusts people openly and always, Easily distracted from work, could never fight a friend, even if they're trying to kill him.
Weapon{s}: A heavy, silver sword with a golden handle
Godly Parent {If Camper}: Athena
Will be Taken by Shadow? {If Camper}: Yes, possibly
If so, will be Killed or Shadowed? {If Shadowed, looks}: Possibly killed
Love Interest: None yet
Other/Questions: Loves birds.

Silhouettes
March 3rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
Hugz Form here!
Camper/Director Form:
Name: Alekos
Looks: Medium length, slightly curly and kept out brown hair with soft blue eyes.
Personality: Calm and even-tempered, he's very friendly and protective of others he views as important to him, which is quite a sum of people. An even-headed fighter, he never lets anger cloud his judgement whilst in battle. Doesn't return hateful or spiteful acts or words, but will do anything to protect the people he cares about.
Skills: Calm, Caring, Kind, A good fighter when pushed to be.
Disadvantages: Often unenthused in battle, Trusts people openly and always, Easily distracted from work, could never fight a friend, even if they're trying to kill him.
Weapon{s}: A heavy, silver sword with a golden handle
Godly Parent {If Camper}: Athena
Will be Taken by Shadow? {If Camper}: Yes, possibly
If so, will be Killed or Shadowed? {If Shadowed, looks}: Possibly killed
Love Interest: None yet
Other/Questions: Loves birds.
Accepted!

Teggy
March 3rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
Name: Leraina Demona
Looks: https://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/w02/765097-anime-girls-black-eyes-black-hair-faces-feathers-glowing-eyes-gray-background-heterochromia-lips-red-eyes-shameimaru-aya-shirts-short-hair-simple-background-tengu-touhou-video-games-wings.jpg
Has a pair of black wings like her fathet
Personality: she is very cold and cruel on the out side. Some say she has an arua of death around her. But she is not violent what do ever.
Skills: she can fly well
Disavantages: she is bad with wepons
Weapon{s}: a small staygian iron knife
Godly Parent {If Camper}: Thanatos
Will be Taken by Shadow? {If Camper}: no
Love Interest: open good luck though
Other/Questions:

Silhouettes
March 3rd, 2017, 05:04 PM
Name: Leraina Demona
Looks: https://www.walldevil.com/wallpapers/w02/765097-anime-girls-black-eyes-black-hair-faces-feathers-glowing-eyes-gray-background-heterochromia-lips-red-eyes-shameimaru-aya-shirts-short-hair-simple-background-tengu-touhou-video-games-wings.jpg
Has a pair of black wings like her fathet
Personality: she is very cold and cruel on the out side. Some say she has an arua of death around her. But she is not violent what do ever.
Skills: she can fly well
Disavantages: she is bad with wepons
Weapon{s}: a small staygian iron knife
Godly Parent {If Camper}: Thanatos
Will be Taken by Shadow? {If Camper}: no
Love Interest: open good luck though
Other/Questions:
Accepted!)

|+sari+|
March 3rd, 2017, 05:06 PM
*Wolf smiles to herself as she sits in the grass cross legged, her amber eyes scanning the camp around her. She hummed to a Fall Out Boy song blasting from her earbuds, her iPod in her pocket, the earbud cord coming out of it. She tapped her knee lightly with her finger, her mind deep in the music. She closes her eyes, letting the sun ht her feminine features*

Jazz ))

|+sari+|
March 3rd, 2017, 05:21 PM
Hugz

Sry about starting without your permission. Can we start now? I can Delete my Post. ))

Silhouettes
March 3rd, 2017, 06:10 PM
Hugz

Sry about starting without your permission. Can we start now? I can Delete my Post. ))
'Course we can)

Teggy
March 3rd, 2017, 06:46 PM
Leraina sat alone on the dock looking out into the water. She let a deep sigh escape her as her eyes closed. She hates this camp... She was unable to hide her wing... The wings she inharrited from her father. She hates being stuck here and not being able to leave. She hates she wasn't good at fighting like the rest.
"Violence isn't the key to winning" her mother once said.

Leraina stood up and made her way back to the camp.

Spikes
March 3rd, 2017, 06:54 PM
( RosePet123 )
Alekos had already begun to make his way about the camp, taking a good look at everything with a smile on his face. The place was nice, no doubt, and although he hadn't met many people yet, he was sure they would be just as nice, too.
Leaves were crunching beneath his feet as he decided to take a break for a while, searching for a place to rest. With a yawn, he came upon the figure, sitting by the sun's rays and smiled slightly. Must've been another camp member.
He sat and looked at her with a questioning gaze, as if to say, may I sit here? He crossed his legs and sat back, shoulders straight and keeping his friendly smile as an attempt to make another friend.

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 08:30 AM
( RosePet123 )
Alekos had already begun to make his way about the camp, taking a good look at everything with a smile on his face. The place was nice, no doubt, and although he hadn't met many people yet, he was sure they would be just as nice, too.
Leaves were crunching beneath his feet as he decided to take a break for a while, searching for a place to rest. With a yawn, he came upon the figure, sitting by the sun's rays and smiled slightly. Must've been another camp member.
He sat and looked at her with a questioning gaze, as if to say, may I sit here? He crossed his legs and sat back, shoulders straight and keeping his friendly smile as an attempt to make another friend.

*Wolf's amber eyes fly open and she jumps slightly with surprise. She glances up at Alekos and then smiles, patting the spot beside her. She nods in greeting as he sits* Well, hello *she takes her earbuds out, pausing Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy on her iPod. She tilts her head at him, smiling* May I ask your name?

My Replies won't be very fast, since I am doing Homework))

Spikes
March 4th, 2017, 08:49 AM
*Wolf's amber eyes fly open and she jumps slightly with surprise. She glances up at Alekos and then smiles, patting the spot beside her. She nods in greeting as he sits* Well, hello *she takes her earbuds out, pausing Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy on her iPod. She tilts her head at him, smiling* May I ask your name?

My Replies won't be very fast, since I am doing Homework))
"Yes.. It's Alekos." his smile was warm and welcoming, gaze bright and calm. Extending his hand, he took hers and shook it, grip firm, yet gentle. Pulling his hand away, he sat back in his position beside the stranger, focusing on her. "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only new one around here!" he laughed a deep, soft laugh, the sound coming out as smooth and sweet as honey.

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 08:54 AM
"Yes.. It's Alekos." his smile was warm and welcoming, gaze bright and calm. Extending his hand, he took hers and shook it, grip firm, yet gentle. Pulling his hand away, he sat back in his position beside the stranger, focusing on her. "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only new one around here!" he laughed a deep, soft laugh, the sound coming out as smooth and sweet as honey.

*Wolf smiled at him, her bright white teeth dazzling, her sharp canines reflecting the sunlight. She allowed him to shake her hand. She laughed lightly* Yeah, I was worried I wuld be all alone here, since I am new... I am glad I am not alone anymore... *she blew a wisp of dove white hair from her eyes, then her amber eyes focused on him* Alekos... I think that is a wonderful name. I am Wolf Saka, but you can call me Wolf *she puts her iPod away in her bag, then turns to him* Who is your Godly parent...?

Spikes
March 4th, 2017, 09:04 AM
*Wolf smiled at him, her bright white teeth dazzling, her sharp canines reflecting the sunlight. She allowed him to shake her hand. She laughed lightly* Yeah, I was worried I wuld be all alone here, since I am new... I am glad I am not alone anymore... *she blew a wisp of dove white hair from her eyes, then her amber eyes focused on him* Alekos... I think that is a wonderful name. I am Wolf Saka, but you can call me Wolf *she puts her iPod away in her bag, then turns to him* Who is your Godly parent...?
"Athena." he beamed. He was always proud of his heritage and was glad the newcomer had shown interest. Repositioning his legs so that the stretched out in front of him, heels splayed out, he looked ahead, admiring the warm and soft scenery, taking in a breath of fresh air. "How about you?" he pondered, tilting his head as if to face her, though his gaze was still fixated on the beauty of the surrounding environment.

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 09:10 AM
"Athena." he beamed. He was always proud of his heritage and was glad the newcomer had shown interest. Repositioning his legs so that the stretched out in front of him, heels splayed out, he looked ahead, admiring the warm and soft scenery, taking in a breath of fresh air. "How about you?" he pondered, tilting his head as if to face her, though his gaze was still fixated on the beauty of the surrounding environment.

*Wolf grinned happily, glad this... interesting boy had asked her this question* Mine is Zeus... as you'll find out, I am very proud of my heritage... *she looks ahead at the scenery as well, and her dove white hair seemed to sparkle like a crystal* You know... I have never had any friends... I usually spend my time alone with a book and my music.... *she smiled a bit sady as a thought came to her, and she looked down at the ground, tracing her fingers in the dirt* Will you be my friend...?

Spikes
March 4th, 2017, 09:17 AM
*Wolf grinned happily, glad this... interesting boy had asked her this question* Mine is Zeus... as you'll find out, I am very proud of my heritage... *she looks ahead at the scenery as well, and her dove white hair seemed to sparkle like a crystal* You know... I have never had any friends... I usually spend my time alone with a book and my music.... *she smiled a bit sady as a thought came to her, and she looked down at the ground, tracing her fingers in the dirt* Will you be my friend...?
"Would I?" his gaze flickered back to her, skirting over her white hair. "Of course! I'd be happy to." he closed his eyes in a sincere smile, face crinkling up slightly in the process. "I see no trouble in befriending you." he folded his hands in his lap, seeming to radiate joy from his very being.

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 09:19 AM
"Would I?" his gaze flickered back to her, skirting over her white hair. "Of course! I'd be happy to." he closed his eyes in a sincere smile, face crinkling up slightly in the process. "I see no trouble in befriending you." he folded his hands in his lap, seeming to radiate joy from his very being.

*Wolf suddenly grabbed him in a hug, her cheek against his shouder* Thank you so much!!!! I am happy to have a new friend! *as she said this, she smiled*

Teggy
March 4th, 2017, 09:55 AM
*Wolf suddenly grabbed him in a hug, her cheek against his shouder* Thank you so much!!!! I am happy to have a new friend! *as she said this, she smiled*
[can my character intreract with your guy's)

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 10:00 AM
[can my character intreract with your guy's)

Yeah sure. How bout once Jazz Replies, I'll then Reply to his Post and in it I'll say that I'll notice you, or something, and you can interfere then, KK? I'll Mention you when I am ready for you to join in. But for now, I don't think you will be able to, I need to see how he will Reply first. But you are welcome to once I Mention you in my next Post. If only Jazz would hurry and get back on... ))

Fallpotato
March 4th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Jack sat in a tree his black hair flowing in the breeze. His hood was still on but he didn't care. He yawned and laid back looking at the sky and said "man, being an outcast is boring." He sat up and looked around

Silhouettes
March 4th, 2017, 02:48 PM
Angela watched the ripples of the water appear then disappeared. Appear and disappear. The shadowed got up from where she sat, gently brushing the two daggers barely visible in the belt that she wore, the same color as the long, black dress she wore. As her fingertips touched the blades, she could feel the skin in the beginning of a wound.

Brooke listened, no sound seemed to come. No noise. No movement. Her arrow was notched in her bow, the arrow glinting in the shattered sunlight, trees blocking the rays. A rustle sounded behind, and the brown-haired girl whipped around. A deer stood behind, frozen. She raised her arrow, finger nimbly on the string.

Spikes
March 4th, 2017, 03:04 PM
The large figure widened his eyes in surprise as he was pulled into a big, hearty hug. He listened to her speak, an overexcited warble of birdsong. He smiled and patted her back, pulling away from the hug when it lasted for longer than he had planned. "I'm glad, too." as he smiled, you could see a bright sincerity within his eyes, deep down but quite obvious. Oh, how he was so easy to read.

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 03:10 PM
The large figure widened his eyes in surprise as he was pulled into a big, hearty hug. He listened to her speak, an overexcited warble of birdsong. He smiled and patted her back, pulling away from the hug when it lasted for longer than he had planned. "I'm glad, too." as he smiled, you could see a bright sincerity within his eyes, deep down but quite obvious. Oh, how he was so easy to read.

*Wolf allowed him to pull away, and looked into his eyes, relishing the blue in them. Such a deep blue (assuming they are blue. If not, plz correct me X3). She smiled slightly as she sat back* Um, so.... what is your last name? *as she said this, she brushed a dove white bang from her eyes*

How bout Alekos x Wolf? I know you probably don't want this, since your Characters are always bisexual, and it's alright if you decline. Yeah, you can say I am bored and desperate X3 Nah, jk, I'm not that desperate X3 But how bout it? ))

Spikes
March 4th, 2017, 03:26 PM
*Wolf allowed him to pull away, and looked into his eyes, relishing the blue in them. Such a deep blue (assuming they are blue. If not, plz correct me X3). She smiled slightly as she sat back* Um, so.... what is your last name? *as she said this, she brushed a dove white bang from her eyes*

How bout Alekos x Wolf? I know you probably don't want this, since your Characters are always bisexual, and it's alright if you decline. Yeah, you can say I am bored and desperate X3 Nah, jk, I'm not that desperate X3 But how bout it? ))
(Yea it's blue X3, and I guess that's ok we could do that)
"My last name?" he brushed back some of his curls, smiling lightly. "Do I know you that well already?" another soft, smooth laugh. "Maybe I'll tell you sometime. If you promise to stay my friend." he patted her shoulder, noticing how petite she was in comparison. His hand almost completely engulfed her shoulder. It was like an ox talking to a deer. A small one.

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 03:34 PM
(Yea it's blue X3, and I guess that's ok we could do that)
"My last name?" he brushed back some of his curls, smiling lightly. "Do I know you that well already?" another soft, smooth laugh. "Maybe I'll tell you sometime. If you promise to stay my friend." he patted her shoulder, noticing how petite she was in comparison. His hand almost completely engulfed her shoulder. It was like an ox talking to a deer. A small one.

*Wolf smiled as he laughed, delighting in the deep honey light sound. She sat back and closed her eyes for a second, then sat up abruptly* Oh! I almost forgot! *she turns to him, smiling brightly* Want to see my ability? *she was suddenly nervous, her smile shy*

I gtg for a bit. I'll be back in less than an hour and a half))

Spikes
March 4th, 2017, 03:50 PM
*Wolf smiled as he laughed, delighting in the deep honey light sound. She sat back and closed her eyes for a second, then sat up abruptly* Oh! I almost forgot! *she turns to him, smiling brightly* Want to see my ability? *she was suddenly nervous, her smile shy*

I gtg for a bit. I'll be back in less than an hour and a half))
(Ok)
"Your ability?" now this he had to see. He folded his legs under him, propped up by his calves as he rested his hands upon his legs. "Of course! Go ahead." he waited patiently, though appeared to be on the edge of his "seat", he looked about ready to spring into action himself, as if he was the one showing this ability.

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 04:36 PM
(Ok)
"Your ability?" now this he had to see. He folded his legs under him, propped up by his calves as he rested his hands upon his legs. "Of course! Go ahead." he waited patiently, though appeared to be on the edge of his "seat", he looked about ready to spring into action himself, as if he was the one showing this ability.

*Wolf stood up, holding her arms out to her sides. She smiled down at him* Now don't be surprised as I do... this! *suddenly a flash of white enveloped her, and then, the whiteness seemed to grow, then take shape into some kind of animal. Then, the light dissolved, revealing a large white wolf with huge amber eyes as tall as Aleko's shoulders. She stood there, her tail wagging. She woofed softly and pressed her nose to his shoulder gently, tail wagging* 'it's me' *she spoke to him with her ind using telepathy*

Spikes
March 4th, 2017, 04:44 PM
*Wolf stood up, holding her arms out to her sides. She smiled down at him* Now don't be surprised as I do... this! *suddenly a flash of white enveloped her, and then, the whiteness seemed to grow, then take shape into some kind of animal. Then, the light dissolved, revealing a large white wolf with huge amber eyes as tall as Aleko's shoulders. She stood there, her tail wagging. She woofed softly and pressed her nose to his shoulder gently, tail wagging* 'it's me' *she spoke to him with her ind using telepathy*
He watched her, surprised slightly as she was completely enveloped by the bright glow. As if that wasn't surprising enough, she had completely disappeared, replaced by the white wolf. A glance into her eyes and he could tell that it was her, even before she had sent him the message in mind. "That's pretty cool.." he petted the animal in front, running his hand in messy, quick motions through the fur, like he was petting a pet dog.

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 04:54 PM
He watched her, surprised slightly as she was completely enveloped by the bright glow. As if that wasn't surprising enough, she had completely disappeared, replaced by the white wolf. A glance into her eyes and he could tell that it was her, even before she had sent him the message in mind. "That's pretty cool.." he petted the animal in front, running his hand in messy, quick motions through the fur, like he was petting a pet dog.

*Wolf leaned against his hand, enjoying the petting, her more dog like personality kicking in. Her tail wagged and she closed her eyes happily* 'I love being petted' *suddenly, her stomach gurgled, and she sat back on her haunches, her eyes bright as she looked at him* 'Got any bacon?'

Teggy
March 5th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Leraina walked to the training arena. Her weapon, that she hated to use, was at her hip. Come on Raina... You gotta get some pratice in she thought to herself. With a sigh she unsheathered it and stared at the dummie intently. She then struck it but she only scrathed the side of it.
"Dekára!" she cursed.

~Masked~
March 5th, 2017, 03:42 PM
(What did i miss?)

Silhouettes
March 5th, 2017, 04:19 PM
(What did i miss?)
Not much, just interaction with chars)

~Masked~
March 5th, 2017, 04:28 PM
(Okay i'll just post here then i'll be on my way!)
Tene stared around the camp she had been sitting on the ground alone like usual, she opened her notebook and began to write the demigod had enjoyed writing books like her father as he had been an author she didn't mind being alone but still sometimes she wished that her friends were here even if they had been human.

Spikes
March 6th, 2017, 02:14 AM
*Wolf leaned against his hand, enjoying the petting, her more dog like personality kicking in. Her tail wagged and she closed her eyes happily* 'I love being petted' *suddenly, her stomach gurgled, and she sat back on her haunches, her eyes bright as she looked at him* 'Got any bacon?'
He laughed softly, starting to rub the wolf's belly. He ran his fingers through the white fur, umming and ahhing, until he concluded with "I don't think I do."

|+sari+|
March 6th, 2017, 07:52 AM
He laughed softly, starting to rub the wolf's belly. He ran his fingers through the white fur, umming and ahhing, until he concluded with "I don't think I do."

*Wolf wagged her tail, the tail sweeping the dirt on the ground, causing a bit of dust to get into the air. She sneezed, then stuck her tongue out from the side of her jaw, panting happily* 'You got no bacon? Too bad' *her stomach gurgled again with hunger* 'Will you hunt with me later?'

Spikes
March 6th, 2017, 02:46 PM
*Wolf wagged her tail, the tail sweeping the dirt on the ground, causing a bit of dust to get into the air. She sneezed, then stuck her tongue out from the side of her jaw, panting happily* 'You got no bacon? Too bad' *her stomach gurgled again with hunger* 'Will you hunt with me later?'
"Hunt, huh?" he shrugged, looking at the wolf. "I guess I could... Though I don't have any hunting gear." he paused, smiling slightly. "Or experience, either."

|+sari+|
March 6th, 2017, 03:06 PM
"Hunt, huh?" he shrugged, looking at the wolf. "I guess I could... Though I don't have any hunting gear." he paused, smiling slightly. "Or experience, either."

*Wolf jumps up, her eyes bright* 'You haven't been hunting? Then I'll teach you. And I have gear in my cabin' *she suddenly flashed a bright light, and the light dissolved, revealing her human form once more. She adjusted her scarf, then smiled at him* I have a knife in my cabin you can use. Follow me *she turned, starting towards the Zeus cabin, her dove white hair bouncing against her waist. She pauses to grin back at him* You coming along or not?

Spikes
March 6th, 2017, 03:20 PM
*Wolf jumps up, her eyes bright* 'You haven't been hunting? Then I'll teach you. And I have gear in my cabin' *she suddenly flashed a bright light, and the light dissolved, revealing her human form once more. She adjusted her scarf, then smiled at him* I have a knife in my cabin you can use. Follow me *she turned, starting towards the Zeus cabin, her dove white hair bouncing against her waist. She pauses to grin back at him* You coming along or not?
A knife? For hunting? He wondered if he'd have to throw it, or something along the lines of that. His aim was terrible, not that missing would be a huge issue, but it would be rather embarrassing if he failed a hunt. "..Yeah." he followed after the thought break.

|+sari+|
March 6th, 2017, 03:28 PM
A knife? For hunting? He wondered if he'd have to throw it, or something along the lines of that. His aim was terrible, not that missing would be a huge issue, but it would be rather embarrassing if he failed a hunt. "..Yeah." he followed after the thought break.

*As they walked, Wolf immediately realized her mistake* Oh, I guess you shouldn't use a knife. I have bows and arrows. Would that be better? *she opened the door to her cabin, and as they walked inside, she turned to him* Wait here in the kitchen. I'll go to my room and get the bows and arrows. I'll get a dagger for myself. Then I'll show you how to use the bow and arrow *she disappears into her bedroom, reappearing a few mintes later with a arrow seath slung over her shoulder with plenty of arrows, and the bow and dagger in her hands. She hands him the seath and bow*

Spikes
March 6th, 2017, 03:45 PM
*As they walked, Wolf immediately realized her mistake* Oh, I guess you shouldn't use a knife. I have bows and arrows. Would that be better? *she opened the door to her cabin, and as they walked inside, she turned to him* Wait here in the kitchen. I'll go to my room and get the bows and arrows. I'll get a dagger for myself. Then I'll show you how to use the bow and arrow *she disappears into her bedroom, reappearing a few mintes later with a arrow seath slung over her shoulder with plenty of arrows, and the bow and dagger in her hands. She hands him the seath and bow*
Making his way into the cabin, he stopped by the kitchen and looked around. Pretty nice, and clean. They take good care of the people here, it seems. He watched her rush off to another room, leaning against the kitchen counter.
As she came back, he tilted his head to the side and looked at the gear she had supplied, taking it from her, he looked at it for a second, interested in the texture and design of the bow. As little as he knew about ranged weaponry, he did what he knew was right, slinging the sheath over his shoulder so that it pressed against his back. He tugged at the bowstring lightly, feeling the soft twang as the string vibrated from the motion.

|+sari+|
March 6th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Making his way into the cabin, he stopped by the kitchen and looked around. Pretty nice, and clean. They take good care of the people here, it seems. He watched her rush off to another room, leaning against the kitchen counter.
As she came back, he tilted his head to the side and looked at the gear she had supplied, taking it from her, he looked at it for a second, interested in the texture and design of the bow. As little as he knew about ranged weaponry, he did what he knew was right, slinging the sheath over his shoulder so that it pressed against his back. He tugged at the bowstring lightly, feeling the soft twang as the string vibrated from the motion.

*Wolf watched him inspect the bow, and she looked up at him, a smile on her face* So, are you ready? *her amber eyes are wide with excitement*

Spikes
March 6th, 2017, 05:26 PM
*Wolf watched him inspect the bow, and she looked up at him, a smile on her face* So, are you ready? *her amber eyes are wide with excitement*
"I guess I am..." he held the bow in front of him, closing an eye and pulling back the string as if he was aiming at something. He lowered it back down, releasing his grip on the string and smiling slightly. Maybe he could learn how to use it, at least if he was taught properly. If he was, maybe he'd have to teach a thing or two about swordplay to her, as an act of gratitude.

|+sari+|
March 6th, 2017, 06:07 PM
"I guess I am..." he held the bow in front of him, closing an eye and pulling back the string as if he was aiming at something. He lowered it back down, releasing his grip on the string and smiling slightly. Maybe he could learn how to use it, at least if he was taught properly. If he was, maybe he'd have to teach a thing or two about swordplay to her, as an act of gratitude.

*Wolf nodded, a huge smile on her face, lighting up her feminine features. She lightly took his hand and pulled him outside and to the trees, dropping his hand when they were in the thick trees. She put a finger to his lips, gesturing for him to keep quiet. She pointed to a nearby deer* I'll show you how to use the bow and arrow now *she whispers, taking an arrow from the seath on his back, gently taking the bow from his hand, their fingers brushing slightly. She didn't notice, and swiftly put the arrow in the bow, then drawing it back. She slowly lifted each finger one at a time from the bow string, before releasing it from her last finger, and the arrow flew through the air, ramming deep into the deer's flank. It cried out, then scrabbled a bit before collapsing, bleeding, its anguished cries filling the air. Wolf looked at Alekos, a touch of sadness in her face* I know how to ease and stop its pain *she went over to the panicking deer, patting its head gently before slashing its neck with her dagger, and the deer went limp, dead. Wolf looked down at the deer, sighing* Well, I'll have a good dinner tonight *she looked up at Alekos, her gaze hopeful* Will you joi me for dinner tonight?

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Jack jumped off of his tree and stretched. He smiled and looked around. He walked back to camp, his hands in his pockets. His brown hair blocked most aight from his eyes

Spikes
March 6th, 2017, 06:17 PM
*Wolf nodded, a huge smile on her face, lighting up her feminine features. She lightly took his hand and pulled him outside and to the trees, dropping his hand when they were in the thick trees. She put a finger to his lips, gesturing for him to keep quiet. She pointed to a nearby deer* I'll show you how to use the bow and arrow now *she whispers, taking an arrow from the seath on his back, gently taking the bow from his hand, their fingers brushing slightly. She didn't notice, and swiftly put the arrow in the bow, then drawing it back. She slowly lifted each finger one at a time from the bow string, before releasing it from her last finger, and the arrow flew through the air, ramming deep into the deer's flank. It cried out, then scrabbled a bit before collapsing, bleeding, its anguished cries filling the air. Wolf looked at Alekos, a touch of sadness in her face* I know how to ease and stop its pain *she went over to the panicking deer, patting its head gently before slashing its neck with her dagger, and the deer went limp, dead. Wolf looked down at the deer, sighing* Well, I'll have a good dinner tonight *she looked up at Alekos, her gaze hopeful* Will you joi me for dinner tonight?
Resting his hand against the tree bark, he watched from behind as she shot the arrow, watching the deer fall soon after. He walked over once he heard it stop crying out, looking over the body. He looked back up at her, smiling in response. "Well, I didn't exactly help out with the hunt, but... If you'd like, I could have dinner with you."

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 06:18 PM
Jack jumped off of his tree and stretched. He smiled and looked around. He walked back to camp, his hands in his pockets. His brown hair blocked most aight from his eyes
Tene turned her head noticing Jack walking into the camp, she shook her head No i'll just stay here if he wishes to speak with me he can do it himself. now that she thought about it that did sound rude but she simply sighed and went back to writing in her note book wind brushing past her making her hair float a little before landing back on her shoulder.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Tene turned her head noticing Jack walking into the camp, she shook her head No i'll just stay here if he wishes to speak with me he can do it himself. now that she thought about it that did sound rude but she simply sighed and went back to writing in her note book wind brushing past her making her hair float a little before landing back on her shoulder.
Jack spotted tene and then walked over to her and sat down next to her "hey Tene." He smiled and stood up, then leaned on a nearby rock.

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Jack spotted tene and then walked over to her and sat down next to her "hey Tene." He smiled and stood up, then leaned on a nearby rock.
Tene smiled a little, "Hello how are you doing?"her voice was quiet as she spoke but was loud enough for jack to hear her this seemed to be a trait the girl had since she was very young even as a baby she took some time to even start speaking, her eyes seemed quite bright she was eager to talk to another person even if it was only for a few moments.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Tene smiled a little, "Hello how are you doing?"her voice was quiet as she spoke but was loud enough for jack to hear her this seemed to be a trait the girl had since she was very young even as a baby she took some time to even start speaking, her eyes seemed quite bright she was eager to talk to another person even if it was only for a few moments.
Jack said smiling and sounding a bit flirty, "Hi, I'm good, you?" He put his hands in his pockets as his hair blew a bit in the wind. His eyes gleaming with care and amusement

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Jack said smiling and sounding a bit flirty, "Hi, I'm good, you?" He put his hands in his pockets as his hair blew a bit in the wind. His eyes gleaming with care and amusement
Tene nodded slightly she noticed the bit of flirtiness in his voice and almost giggled she found it quite cute looking back into his eyes she replied "I'm quite fine Thanks" her voice seemed to grow a bit louder as she got more comfortable with a person Tene began to play with her hair gently moving her fingers through it.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 06:38 PM
Tene nodded slightly she noticed the bit of flirtiness in his voice and almost giggled she found it quite cute looking back into his eyes she replied "I'm quite fine Thanks" her voice seemed to grow a bit louder as she got more comfortable with a person Tene began to play with her hair gently moving her fingers through it.
He grinned and nodded continuing in a flirty tone, "so what are you doing?" He looked down at her drawing and then back up at her, still smiling and his eyes showing care and now affection.

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 06:41 PM
He grinned and nodded continuing in a flirty tone, "so what are you doing?" He looked down at her drawing and then back up at her, still smiling and his eyes showing care and now affection.
Tene's cheeks became a light pink looking down at the drawing she replied "I-I was drawing in m-my notebook.." she stuttered as she spoke nervous to really share her interests with Jack hoping that he would not find it boring or stupid.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Tene's cheeks became a light pink looking down at the drawing she replied "I-I was drawing in m-my notebook.." she stuttered as she spoke nervous to really share her interests with Jack hoping that he would not find it boring or stupid.
He smiled and said "that's cool, it looks amazing, just like you." He grinned playfully as he blushed a bit but continued looking at her

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 06:45 PM
He smiled and said "that's cool, it looks amazing, just like you." He grinned playfully as he blushed a bit but continued looking at her
Tene's blush became a light red as she listened to him "R-Really?" she said timidly her eyes staring into his she had not been so...well she couldn't not explain the feeling as she was slightly flustered.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Tene's blush became a light red as she listened to him "R-Really?" she said timidly her eyes staring into his she had not been so...well she couldn't not explain the feeling as she was slightly flustered.
He smiled "of course." He took his hands out of his pocket and sat down next to her and put his arm around her neck. He grinned

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 06:56 PM
He smiled "of course." He took his hands out of his pocket and sat down next to her and put his arm around her neck. He grinned
Tene heart began to beat faster as Jack put his arm around her neck her blush now covered her entire face now, She could hardly speak " J-Jack I-I T-Think your really c-cool.."the words spilled out and she put her face in her hands hoping he wouldn't laugh at her for being so dumb.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Tene heart began to beat faster as Jack put his arm around her neck her blush now covered her entire face now, She could hardly speak " J-Jack I-I T-Think your really c-cool.."the words spilled out and she put her face in her hands hoping he wouldn't laugh at her for being so dumb.
Jack smiled and put her head up "thanks, and there is no reason to be embarrassed." He smiled and brushed her hair out of her face. He looked around to make sure no one was watching.

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 07:03 PM
Jack smiled and put her head up "thanks, and there is no reason to be embarrassed." He smiled and brushed her hair out of her face. He looked around to make sure no one was watching.
Tene looked at him her eyes wide, she wasn't even sure what was happening but she was letting it happen maybe that was a good thing? she liked Jack a lot and right now he seemed to feel the same way.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Tene looked at him her eyes wide, she wasn't even sure what was happening but she was letting it happen maybe that was a good thing? she liked Jack a lot and right now he seemed to feel the same way.
Jack said "something wrong?" He chuckled a bit and yawned. He took his arm off of her and his eyes showed nothing but affection.

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Jack said "something wrong?" He chuckled a bit and yawned. He took his arm off of her and his eyes showed nothing but affection.
she shook her head a smile appeared a on her face " No." Tene said simply, she knew this was right but it seemed so unreal but she was just overthinking things again wasn't she?

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 07:10 PM
she shook her head a smile appeared a on her face " No." Tene said simply, she knew this was right but it seemed so unreal but she was just overthinking things again wasn't she?
Jake cleared his throat and said "anyways, in the first place I was wondering if you wanted to uh.... Maybe we could... Go out sometime?" He blushed

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Jake cleared his throat and said "anyways, in the first place I was wondering if you wanted to uh.... Maybe we could... Go out sometime?" He blushed
Tene fiddled with her hair for a few moments before looking up at him replying with "That sounds wonderful" she smiled some more then looked down at her notebook then closed it and looked back at Jack.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Tene fiddled with her hair for a few moments before looking up at him replying with "That sounds wonderful" she smiled some more then looked down at her notebook then closed it and looked back at Jack.
Jack grinned and nodded "later tonight or something? Well, whenever you're free." He was still blushing

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Jack grinned and nodded "later tonight or something? Well, whenever you're free." He was still blushing
She nodded "Later tonight is fine, in the forest or?" her blush grew a little brighter her eyes filled with happiness and affection.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 07:24 PM
She nodded "Later tonight is fine, in the forest or?" her blush grew a little brighter her eyes filled with happiness and affection.
He smiled "wherever you wanna go." He grinned and leaned back still aware that people could be watching them.

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 07:29 PM
He smiled "wherever you wanna go." He grinned and leaned back still aware that people could be watching them.
She looked around realizing that most of the campers had gone to do there own things, Tene looked back at Jack she felt glad he had asked her asked her out now she didn't feel nervous but calm.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 07:30 PM
She looked around realizing that most of the campers had gone to do there own things, Tene looked back at Jack she felt glad he had asked her asked her out now she didn't feel nervous but calm.
Jack stood up and stretched. He said, "well I'm gonna go for a walk, wanna come with?" He popped his knuckled and grinned

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Jack stood up and stretched. He said, "well I'm gonna go for a walk, wanna come with?" He popped his knuckled and grinned
Tene stood up smiling, she nodded "sure" she almost reached for his hand but her nervousness pulled her back.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Tene stood up smiling, she nodded "sure" she almost reached for his hand but her nervousness pulled her back.
Jack put his arm around her neck and then walked out if the campsite and then into the forest

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Jack put his arm around her neck and then walked out if the campsite and then into the forest
Tene blushed brightly as he did this as they walked into the forest she looked at the trees almost feeling as if she was being watched.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 08:26 PM
Tene blushed brightly as he did this as they walked into the forest she looked at the trees almost feeling as if she was being watched.
Jack suddenly threw her against a tree but soft and lightly not hurting her. He pinned her again the tree, grinning.

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Jack suddenly threw her against a tree but soft and lightly not hurting her. He pinned her again the tree, grinning.
Tene almost screamed as she was pushed against the tree she looked in surprise at Jack her eyes wide.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Tene almost screamed as she was pushed against the tree she looked in surprise at Jack.
Jack smiled and leaned in, kissing her. He pulled away a few seconds later

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Jack smiled and leaned in, kissing her. He pulled away a few seconds later
Tene felt Jack's lips press against her's for a few moments then as he pulled away she looked into his eyes her heart seemed to beat even faster she was unsure what to say or do she was breathless.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Tene felt Jack's lips press against her's for a few moments then as he pulled away she looked into his eyes her heart seemed to beat even faster she was unsure what to say or do she was breathless.
Jack turned away from her and blushed "sorry...." He rubbed the back of his head embarrassed

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Jack turned away from her and blushed "sorry...." He rubbed the back of his head embarrassed
Tene shook her head and smiled "No..don't be sorry..i-t was n-nice.." she stuttered as she said the last bit her face was a light red.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Tene shook her head and smiled "No..don't be sorry..i-t was n-nice.." she stuttered as she said the last bit her face was a light red.
He smiled and then continued walking away. He looked around

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 09:26 PM
He smiled and then continued walking away. He looked around
Tene watched him then closing her eyes she began to think over what had just happened,He told me i was amazing..He asked me out..he kissed me.. the thoughts repeated many times in her head then she opened her eyes and followed Jack "Im sorry i acted so nervous..im just not used to being well..loved if you know what i mean?" she said looking up at him

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Tene watched him then closing her eyes she began to think over what had just happened,He told me i was amazing..He asked me out..he kissed me.. the thoughts repeated many times in her head then she opened her eyes and followed Jack "Im sorry i acted so nervous..im just not used to being well..loved if you know what i mean?" she said looking up at him
He nodded and said "yeah, I understand." He put his arm around her neck and said "mind anyone knowing about us?"

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 09:32 PM
He nodded and said "yeah, I understand." He put his arm around her neck and said "mind anyone knowing about us?"
Tene smiled and then said " I don't mind at all" her voice was calm almost careless "I do not really have friends here so i have none to tell anyway" she partly said this to herself and partly to jack.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Tene smiled and then said " I don't mind at all" her voice was calm almost careless "I do not really have friends here so i have none to tell anyway" she partly said this to herself and partly to jack.
He brushed her hair with his free hand, smiling. He sighed

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 09:40 PM
He brushed her hair with his free hand, smiling. He sighed
Tene looked slightly worried "Are you okay?" she asked, then giving him a small gentle kiss on the cheek.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Tene looked slightly worried "Are you okay?" she asked, then giving him a small gentle kiss on the cheek.
He nodded "yeah I'm fine." He smiled slightly and kept walking "think we should go back?"

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 09:45 PM
He nodded "yeah I'm fine." He smiled slightly and kept walking "think we should go back?"
Tene looked ahead "Maybe.." she said, "I don't really care too much" she shrugged smiling.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Tene looked ahead "Maybe.." she said, "I don't really care too much" she shrugged smiling.
He nodded and then turned around and started walking

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 09:49 PM
He nodded and then turned around and started walking
She turned aswell and followed him her hair flowed just behind her. (I have to go till tomorrow sorry! I'll see you later!)

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 09:51 PM
She turned aswell and followed him her hair flowed just behind her. (I have to go till tomorrow sorry! I'll see you later!)
K bye)
He walked back to the camp and sat down next to her

~Masked~
March 6th, 2017, 09:58 PM
K bye)
He walked back to the camp and sat down next to her
(One last post! ^^')
As they sat down Tene leaned against her closing her eyes "wake me up later..." she said as Tene fell asleep.

Fallpotato
March 6th, 2017, 10:04 PM
(One last post! ^^')
As they sat down Tene leaned against her closing her eyes "wake me up later..." she said as Tene fell asleep.
He rested his head on hers and fell asleep as well

|+sari+|
March 7th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Resting his hand against the tree bark, he watched from behind as she shot the arrow, watching the deer fall soon after. He walked over once he heard it stop crying out, looking over the body. He looked back up at her, smiling in response. "Well, I didn't exactly help out with the hunt, but... If you'd like, I could have dinner with you."

*Wolf smiled and threw her arms around her new friend, her hands resting against his shoulder blades for a moment before she pulled away. Her face was happy* Thank you... I am glad you'll join me... *her face turned sad, and she looked off into the distance, a farway, daydream look on her face* I have always been... alone. I am glad I am not that anymore.... *she nervously looked down at her feet, her dove white hair sparkling in the overhead light in the kitchen*

Spikes
March 7th, 2017, 05:41 PM
*Wolf smiled and threw her arms around her new friend, her hands resting against his shoulder blades for a moment before she pulled away. Her face was happy* Thank you... I am glad you'll join me... *her face turned sad, and she looked off into the distance, a farway, daydream look on her face* I have always been... alone. I am glad I am not that anymore.... *she nervously looked down at her feet, her dove white hair sparkling in the overhead light in the kitchen*
"Alone?" he pondered on her statement for a bit. He'd never put much thought into what life would be like if he hadn't had as many friends surrounding him. They were his life, and he wondered what she thought of friendship itself, if she'd almost never experienced it. Maybe she might be more thankful for it than he, or maybe she wouldn't understand, or would feel cast away by him. It was a fine, dangerous line, though maybe he could help in such a situation.
"Well... I'm glad I met you." a smile lay upon his face as he glanced at her, patting her shoulder with a comforting hand. He really was quite happy to have met her. She seemed very interesting, at least, and eager to accept his friendship. Maybe there was no such issue after all. Could he erase any issues from his mind?

|+sari+|
March 7th, 2017, 05:44 PM
"Alone?" he pondered on her statement for a bit. He'd never put much thought into what life would be like if he hadn't had as many friends surrounding him. They were his life, and he wondered what she thought of friendship itself, if she'd almost never experienced it. Maybe she might be more thankful for it than he, or maybe she wouldn't understand, or would feel cast away by him. It was a fine, dangerous line, though maybe he could help in such a situation.
"Well... I'm glad I met you." a smile lay upon his face as he glanced at her, patting her shoulder with a comforting hand. He really was quite happy to have met her. She seemed very interesting, at least, and eager to accept his friendship. Maybe there was no such issue after all. Could he erase any issues from his mind?

*Dove smiled, then planted a friendly peck on his cheek* You ready to go practice? *she said, an excited look in her eye*

~Masked~
March 7th, 2017, 07:49 PM
He rested his head on hers and fell asleep as well
(Im back!)
Tene shifted in her sleep she dreamed of shadows and after a few hours she awoke.

Fallpotato
March 7th, 2017, 07:54 PM
(Im back!)
Tene shifted in her sleep she dreamed of shadows and after a few hours she awoke.
Jack was still asleep, slightly smiling

Spikes
March 7th, 2017, 08:01 PM
*Dove smiled, then planted a friendly peck on his cheek* You ready to go practice? *she said, an excited look in her eye*
"Practice? Right now?" it seemed so soon, but it was no issue to him. He had spare time, and it would be a good bonding exercise, as long as his aim wasn't too shoddy. That was the big issue, she'd have to spend a lot of time teaching him. "I'm ready if you are." he shrugged compliantly, stretching in preparation.

~Masked~
March 7th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Jack was still asleep, slightly smiling
Tene sighed a bit and then said to herself "Just a dream...".

Fallpotato
March 7th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Tene sighed a bit and then said to herself "Just a dream...".
Jack snored softly, dreaming about something else with no cares in the world

~Masked~
March 7th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Jack snored softly, dreaming about something else with no cares in the world
She smiled at him and kissed his cheek then closed her eyes, Tene soon fell back asleep.

Fallpotato
March 7th, 2017, 10:21 PM
She smiled at him and kissed his cheek then closed her eyes, Tene soon fell back asleep.
Jack stayed asleep for a long while before waking up. He blinked and then stretched.

~Masked~
March 8th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Jack stayed asleep for a long while before waking up. He blinked and then stretched.
Tene shifted as he moved "ugh..." her eyes opened slowly and she looked up at him "How long were we asleep?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

Fallpotato
March 8th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Tene shifted as he moved "ugh..." her eyes opened slowly and she looked up at him "How long were we asleep?" she asked rubbing her eyes.
Jack shrugged and gave her a kiss on the cheek before standing up and yawning. He sighed and looked around

~Masked~
March 8th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Jack shrugged and gave her a kiss on the cheek before standing up and yawning. He sighed and looked around
Tene looked up realizing it had become night as the dark sky was full of stars and the Moon shone brightly "We must have slept for quite some time since its night" she said standing up.

Fallpotato
March 8th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Tene looked up realizing it had become night as the dark sky was full of stars and the Moon shone brightly "We must have slept for quite some time since its night" she said standing up.
He nodded and yawned. He smiled and sighed

~Masked~
March 8th, 2017, 09:21 PM
He nodded and yawned. He smiled and sighed
she looked at him slightly curious but also worried"are You okay?" Tene smiled at him encouragingly.

Fallpotato
March 8th, 2017, 09:49 PM
she looked at him slightly curious but also worried"are You okay?" Tene smiled at him encouragingly.
Jack nodded and said "I was just wondering what everyone else would think of us." He shook his head

~Masked~
March 8th, 2017, 10:01 PM
Jack nodded and said "I was just wondering what everyone else would think of us." He shook his head
Tene shrugged "I don't know..I mean what do you think of couples?" she asked.

Fallpotato
March 8th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Tene shrugged "I don't know..I mean what do you think of couples?" she asked.
He said "normally they are sort of weird." He kissed her cheek

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 03:52 PM
He said "normally they are sort of weird." He kissed her cheek
She looked at him then replied "Well most people think couples are quite strange or they overreact especially if they don't think it would be a good couple " Tene began to think But that's just from my knowledge they could think something different... She then added "But it could be different" she shrugged sighing "People can be strange."

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 05:34 PM
She looked at him then replied "Well most people think couples are quite strange or they overreact especially if they don't think it would be a good couple " Tene began to think But that's just from my knowledge they could think something different... She then added "But it could be different" she shrugged sighing "People can be strange."
He nodded and then sighed. As it started to rain he grabbed her hand and walked to his cabin

|+sari+|
March 9th, 2017, 05:48 PM
"Practice? Right now?" it seemed so soon, but it was no issue to him. He had spare time, and it would be a good bonding exercise, as long as his aim wasn't too shoddy. That was the big issue, she'd have to spend a lot of time teaching him. "I'm ready if you are." he shrugged compliantly, stretching in preparation.

*Wolf nodded* Yeah, I think that now is best *she smiles, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers before pulling him out the front door. They ran throug the yard towards the forest*

Spikes
March 9th, 2017, 05:54 PM
*Wolf nodded* Yeah, I think that now is best *she smiles, taking his hand and intertwining their fingers before pulling him out the front door. They ran throug the yard towards the forest*
He followed behind, wondering about this practice. Would she really give him a moving target first off? Maybe there was a tree he could aim for. Not that hunting was an issue to him, but it seemed very difficult to the untrained. "What sort of training?" he mouthed between breaths as they ran, looking at her. "Anything specific?"

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 06:12 PM
He nodded and then sighed. As it started to rain he grabbed her hand and walked to his cabin
Raindrops fell onto her head wetting her hair a bit as they walked to Jack's cabin, she sighed a little in relief as she saw the cabin.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Raindrops fell onto her head wetting her hair a bit as they walked to Jack's cabin, she sighed a little in relief as she saw the cabin.
Jack smiled and opened the door, waking in. He brushed her hair with his hand and then let her explore the cabin. He yawned.

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Jack smiled and opened the door, waking in. He brushed her hair with his hand and then let her explore the cabin. He yawned.
Tene wandered about the cabin curious of what he had here, she didn't have much in hers just some clothing a bed and a bathroom, she turned to jack "Do you have any roommates? " she asked tilting her head curiously.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Tene wandered about the cabin curious of what he had here, she didn't have much in hers just some clothing a bed and a bathroom, she turned to jack "Do you have any roommates? " she asked tilting her head curiously.
Jack shook his head "nope. That's why I can do this. He threw her on the bed and then pinned her down on it, leaning down and kissing her

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Jack shook his head "nope. That's why I can do this. He threw her on the bed and then pinned her down on it, leaning down and kissing her
Tene was surprised as she pinned onto the bed as she was pulled into a kiss she wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss she was getting used to kissing so it seemed natural and nice.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Tene was surprised as she pinned onto the bed as she was pulled into a kiss she wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss she was getting used to kissing so it seemed natural and nice.
Jack pulled the sheets over them spams took off his shirt (skipppp.)

Jack woke up in the morning, the sun shining out of the window onto her and Jack. He groaned and got up. Slipping on his clothes

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Jack pulled the sheets over them spams took off his shirt (skipppp.)

Jack woke up in the morning, the sun shining out of the window onto her and Jack. He groaned and got up. Slipping on his clothes
Tene rolled over groaning "I don't wanna get up ugh...." she sighed sitting up and grabbed her clothes then putting them on she hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom "Im just gonna have a shower!" she called out to jack as she closed the door.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Tene rolled over groaning "I don't wanna get up ugh...." she sighed sitting up and grabbed her clothes then putting them on she hopped out of bed and walked to the bathroom "Im just gonna have a shower!" she called out to jack as she closed the door.
Jack nodded and then sighed. He put on his black hoodie and black bandana as well as the black shorts. He put on his socks and shoes

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Jack nodded and then sighed. He put on his black hoodie and black bandana as well as the black shorts. He put on his socks and shoes
after taking a warm shower Tene slipped her clothes back on grabbed and towel then walking out she began to dry her hair pulling it out and placing the hair tie on her wrist, "So what do you wanna do this morining jack?" she smiled at him as she asked him.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 06:43 PM
after taking a warm shower Tene slipped her clothes back on grabbed and towel then walking out she began to dry her hair pulling it out and placing the hair tie on her wrist, "So what do you wanna do this morining jack?" she smiled at him as she asked him.
Jack shrugged and said "I'm not sure..." He smiled at her and sat in his bed and then took off the sheets of the bed and in the closet, taking out a fpdifferent pair. He put it on and yawned and sat down on his bed again

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 06:57 PM
Jack shrugged and said "I'm not sure..." He smiled at her and sat in his bed and then took off the sheets of the bed and in the closet, taking out a fpdifferent pair. He put it on and yawned and sat down on his bed again
Tene watched him for a few moments smiling a bit she sat next to him "Still tired?" she then asked looking up at him.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Tene watched him for a few moments smiling a bit she sat next to him "Still tired?" she then asked looking up at him.
Jack nodded "we stayed up all night you know..." He sighed and blinked, then flopping down to stare at the ceiling

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Jack nodded "we stayed up all night you know..." He sighed and blinked, then flopping down to stare at the ceiling
She giggled "Yeah but I did fall asleep a couple times surely you did too?" Tene asked.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 07:01 PM
She giggled "Yeah but I did fall asleep a couple times surely you did too?" Tene asked.
He nodded "yeah, I fell asleep once or twice." Jack shifted a bit

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 07:04 PM
He nodded "yeah, I fell asleep once or twice." Jack shifted a bit
Tene laid back onto the bed and closed her then said to jack "Do you want some coffee or something? i was gonna make myself some tea so i could do that too" she kissed his forehead and sat up again looking at jack.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Tene laid back onto the bed and closed her then said to jack "Do you want some coffee or something? i was gonna make myself some tea so i could do that too" she kissed his forehead and sat up again looking at jack.
Jacks eyes were still closed "yeah can you make me some coffee with a teaspoon of sugar?" He put his arm over his forehead

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 07:08 PM
Jacks eyes were still closed "yeah can you make me some coffee with a teaspoon of sugar?" He put his arm over his forehead
She nodded "sure sure, I'll be back soon okay?" Tene stood up and walked to the door grabbing the handle she turned it then looked at Jack.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 07:09 PM
She nodded "sure sure, I'll be back soon okay?" Tene stood up and walked to the door grabbing the handle she turned it then looked at Jack.
Jack was still laying down, exactly the same as before. He called out "thanks tene!" He sighed

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 07:17 PM
Jack was still laying down, exactly the same as before. He called out "thanks tene!" He sighed
Smiling she opened the door and walked closing it behind her Tene began to walk to the mess hall but stopped a moment feeling as if something grabbed her arm she turned around and saw nothing so kept walking.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Smiling she opened the door and walked closing it behind her Tene began to walk to the mess hall but stopped a moment feeling as if something grabbed her arm she turned around and saw nothing so kept walking.
Jack coughed a bit and checked his temperature. He was burning hot. He shook his head and stood up to try and walk outside then fell. He blinked and got up, leaning on the wall he walked to his chair and sat down, waiting for tene.

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Jack coughed a bit and checked his temperature. He was burning hot. He shook his head and stood up to try and walk outside then fell. He blinked and got up, leaning on the wall he walked to his chair and sat down, waiting for tene.
Tene had made a cup of coffee just as Jack had wanted and a cup of tea for herself, she walked back to the cabin and looked at jack in slight surprise
"Jack are you okay?" he looked like he was just about the collapse she had a worried look on her face.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Tene had made a cup of coffee just as Jack had wanted and a cup of tea for herself, she walked back to the cabin and looked at jack in slight surprise
"Jack are you okay?" he looked like he was just about the collapse she had a worried look on her face.
Jack said "no, I have a fever." He groaned and coughed. He covered his mouth and then shook his head

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Jack said "no, I have a fever." He groaned and coughed. He covered his mouth and then shook his head
"Your sick!" she said placing down the two mugs onto the table next to jack, "no wonder you feel so tired!" Tene placed her hand to his forehead "I suppose it would be because of the rain yesterday..." she sighed.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 07:38 PM
"Your sick!" she said placing down the two mugs onto the table next to jack, "no wonder you feel so tired!" Tene placed her hand to his forehead "I suppose it would be because of the rain yesterday..." she sighed.
He drank some of his coffee and nodded. He smiled a bit and said "well.. What do you wanna do?

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 07:41 PM
He drank some of his coffee and nodded. He smiled a bit and said "well.. What do you wanna do?
"Well..." she looked up at the sky then took a sip of her tea, Tene looked towards Jack "we could hang out in the forest if you're up to it?" she said.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 07:44 PM
"Well..." she looked up at the sky then took a sip of her tea, Tene looked towards Jack "we could hang out in the forest if you're up to it?" she said.
He nodded and got up, leaning on the wall. He smiled and put his arm around her, and walked outside

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 07:48 PM
He nodded and got up, leaning on the wall. He smiled and put his arm around her, and walked outside
They walked towards the forest, though Tene still had the eerie feeling someone was watching her but tried to put it of as nothing.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 07:50 PM
They walked towards the forest, though Tene still had the eerie feeling someone was watching her but tried to put it of as nothing.
Jack smiled at her and pinned her against the tree, starting to make out with her.

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Jack smiled at her and pinned her against the tree, starting to make out with her.
Tene wrapped her arms around jack's neck, her lips softly pressed against his.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Tene wrapped her arms around jack's neck, her lips softly pressed against his.
Jack closed his eyes. He smiled, blushing a bit.

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Jack closed his eyes. He smiled, blushing a bit.
Tene smiled too her face becoming a light red.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Tene smiled too her face becoming a light red.
Jack pulled away and said "I love you." He grinned and then continued kissing her. He closed his eyes again

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Jack pulled away and said "I love you." He grinned and then continued kissing her. He closed his eyes again
Tene mumbled a 'i love you' smiling gently.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Tene mumbled a 'i love you' smiling gently.
He pulled away and sighed, looking away. He leaned against a tree

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 08:19 PM
He pulled away and sighed, looking away. He leaned against a tree
She looked at him slightly worried "are you sure your feeling up to walking about and stuff?" Tene asked.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 08:31 PM
She looked at him slightly worried "are you sure your feeling up to walking about and stuff?" Tene asked.
He nodded "yeah I'm fine." He coughed and stood straight, walking towards tene

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 08:33 PM
He nodded "yeah I'm fine." He coughed and stood straight, walking towards tene
She smiled gently as tene heard him cough Maybe we should go back?

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 08:34 PM
She smiled gently as tene heard him cough Maybe we should go back?
He grabbed her hand and then started walking again

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 08:35 PM
He grabbed her hand and then started walking again
Tene followed just behind him, "where are we going now?" she then asked looking around.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Tene followed just behind him, "where are we going now?" she then asked looking around.
He shrugged "I'm not sure. Somewhere close."

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 08:41 PM
He shrugged "I'm not sure. Somewhere close."
Tene nodded a bit then looked at the ground as they walked.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Tene nodded a bit then looked at the ground as they walked.
Jack stopped at a waterfall and then sat down on a rock, looking at it.

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Jack stopped at a waterfall and then sat down on a rock, looking at it.
Tene's eyes widened as she saw the waterfall "It looks amazing!" she said in awe.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Tene's eyes widened as she saw the waterfall "It looks amazing!" she said in awe.
He nodded and smiled laying down and looked at the blue sky

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 08:49 PM
He nodded and smiled laying down and looked at the blue sky
Tene laid next to him staring up at the sky she noticed different clouds in many shapes one even looked like a sheep!

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Tene laid next to him staring up at the sky she noticed different clouds in many shapes one even looked like a sheep!
He closed his eyes and then opened them saying "I'm gonna be right back." He left for a little bit, then came back with a bundle of pretty light blue and bright red flowers. He smiled and handed them to her

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 08:56 PM
He closed his eyes and then opened them saying "I'm gonna be right back." He left for a little bit, then came back with a bundle of pretty light blue and bright red flowers. He smiled and handed them to her
Tene blushed a light pink and sniffed them smiling she then said "Thank you! these a beautiful!" Tene then kissed his cheek.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Tene blushed a light pink and sniffed them smiling she then said "Thank you! these a beautiful!" Tene then kissed his cheek.
He smiled and said "they grow behind the waterfall."

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 09:02 PM
He smiled and said "they grow behind the waterfall."
"Really?" she looked at the waterfall noticing some flower shapes behind it "Ah now i can see them." Tene smiled at him

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"Really?" she looked at the waterfall noticing some flower shapes behind it "Ah now i can see them." Tene smiled at him
He nodded and kissed her for s moment. He looked at the waterfall once more

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 10:00 PM
He nodded and kissed her for s moment. He looked at the waterfall once more
she smiled enjoying the kiss, then looked back towards the waterfall Tene then asked "Hey Jack? have you ever felt like you're being watched?" it was a strange question but she was just curious if he felt similar.

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 10:01 PM
she smiled enjoying the kiss, then looked back towards the waterfall Tene then asked "Hey Jack? have you ever felt like you're being watched?" it was a strange question but she was just curious if he felt similar.
Jack shook his head "no but if you don't feel safe, stay in my cabin for awhile, I insist." He smiled

~Masked~
March 9th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Jack shook his head "no but if you don't feel safe, stay in my cabin for awhile, I insist." He smiled
She smiled "thank you i would like that very much"

Fallpotato
March 9th, 2017, 10:06 PM
She smiled "thank you i would like that very much"
He nodded and grabbed her hand, starting to walk back. He looked at his watch and then forward again, coughing every now and then

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 03:10 PM
He followed behind, wondering about this practice. Would she really give him a moving target first off? Maybe there was a tree he could aim for. Not that hunting was an issue to him, but it seemed very difficult to the untrained. "What sort of training?" he mouthed between breaths as they ran, looking at her. "Anything specific?"

*Wolf giggled, tugging his hand gently before stopping. She kept holding his hand, looking up at him for a few seconds before turning to a tree. She used her free hand to pull her dagger from her bag* Like this *she threw the dagger at the tree, and it landed right in the middle, digging into it. There were other nicks and holes from wen she pelted it with her gear during her previous training. She smiled up at him, dropping her hand reluctantly so he could try* Now you need to try it out with your bow and arrow *she stepped to the side out of the way*

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 03:16 PM
*Wolf giggled, tugging his hand gently before stopping. She kept holding his hand, looking up at him for a few seconds before turning to a tree. She used her free hand to pull her dagger from her bag* Like this *she threw the dagger at the tree, and it landed right in the middle, digging into it. There were other nicks and holes from wen she pelted it with her gear during her previous training. She smiled up at him, dropping her hand reluctantly so he could try* Now you need to try it out with your bow and arrow *she stepped to the side out of the way*
"The.. The bow and arrow?" Using a throwing knife was hard enough, but he had no idea how to work the bow. Taking an arrow from the sheath, he lined it up behind the string, trying to keep it up. It fell to his feet with a soft twang and he felt his face flush red. So much for his pride... He picked it up as fast as he could before she said anything.

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 03:54 PM
"The.. The bow and arrow?" Using a throwing knife was hard enough, but he had no idea how to work the bow. Taking an arrow from the sheath, he lined it up behind the string, trying to keep it up. It fell to his feet with a soft twang and he felt his face flush red. So much for his pride... He picked it up as fast as he could before she said anything.

*Wolf knew better not to laugh, and gently took his hands, helping him hold the bow and arrow right* Alekos... you do it like this *she kept ahold of his hands, and moved them so that his left hand was holding the bow and she gently wrapped his fingers around the back of the arrow, so he had a firm grip on it, and then she moved his right and so it was holding the string. She flushed a bit as her fingers touched his, and she then removed her own hands once she was sure he had it right. She stepped back* Now just release it. That's all you need to do

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 04:06 PM
*Wolf knew better not to laugh, and gently took his hands, helping him hold the bow and arrow right* Alekos... you do it like this *she kept ahold of his hands, and moved them so that his left hand was holding the bow and she gently wrapped his fingers around the back of the arrow, so he had a firm grip on it, and then she moved his right and so it was holding the string. She flushed a bit as her fingers touched his, and she then removed her own hands once she was sure he had it right. She stepped back* Now just release it. That's all you need to do
"Uh.. Right.." he paused slightly, staring at the trunk. I can't hit the broad side of a barn... he thought to himself. If he released the string, someone could end up getting hurt. May as well give it a shot, though. What was the worst that could happen? Arrows couldn't bounce back, or at least he thought they couldn't... He released the string, clamping his eyes shut as he heard it whipping through the air at high speed, then a carcking noise. He opened one eye, just in case it was a disaster, but it seemed that the arrow had hit target! He sighed with relief and grunted in victory as he fist bumped.

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 04:29 PM
"Uh.. Right.." he paused slightly, staring at the trunk. I can't hit the broad side of a barn... he thought to himself. If he released the string, someone could end up getting hurt. May as well give it a shot, though. What was the worst that could happen? Arrows couldn't bounce back, or at least he thought they couldn't... He released the string, clamping his eyes shut as he heard it whipping through the air at high speed, then a carcking noise. He opened one eye, just in case it was a disaster, but it seemed that the arrow had hit target! He sighed with relief and grunted in victory as he fist bumped.

*Wolf grabbed his hand instead of fist bumping, and looked in his eyes* You're amazing, Alekos, you know that? *she then turned her face away slightly, her face flushing. She held his hand tighter, intertwining their fingers*

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 04:33 PM
*Wolf grabbed his hand instead of fist bumping, and looked in his eyes* You're amazing, Alekos, you know that? *she then turned her face away slightly, her face flushing. She held his hand tighter, intertwining their fingers*
"Uh.. Amazing?" he blushed slightly himself, scratching the back of his neck with his free hand. "I.. Uh.. Thanks." he cleared his throat and looked to the side, avoiding eye contact.

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 04:55 PM
"Uh.. Amazing?" he blushed slightly himself, scratching the back of his neck with his free hand. "I.. Uh.. Thanks." he cleared his throat and looked to the side, avoiding eye contact.

*Wolf smiled* You're welcome... *she looks in his eyes again and smiles* Ready to go eat dinner? It's getting late, and I want to get back before dark... *she tightened her grip on his hand slightly*

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 05:03 PM
*Wolf smiled* You're welcome... *she looks in his eyes again and smiles* Ready to go eat dinner? It's getting late, and I want to get back before dark... *she tightened her grip on his hand slightly*
"Uh.. Y-yeah.." the words came out as a mumble as his cheeks flushed once more. "You, uh.. You lead the way." he gestured forward with his hand, being sure to give her back the bow and the arrow that had hit target back.

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"Uh.. Y-yeah.." the words came out as a mumble as his cheeks flushed once more. "You, uh.. You lead the way." he gestured forward with his hand, being sure to give her back the bow and the arrow that had hit target back.

*Wolf slings the arrow seath over her shoulder with her free hand, then takes the bow and puts it in her bag. Still holding Aleko's hand, she pulls him towards her Cabin. She opens the door, then stands there with him for a moment, just... standing there. Then, she squeezes his hand before dropping it. She goes into her room and sets down her gear in her closet, then goes back to the dining room where he was waiting* I'll cook the food. You go ahead and sit at the table *she then goes into the kitchen doorway, and the clanging of pots and pans and utensils could be heard*

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 05:16 PM
*Wolf slings the arrow seath over her shoulder with her free hand, then takes the bow and puts it in her bag. Still holding Aleko's hand, she pulls him towards her Cabin. She opens the door, then stands there with him for a moment, just... standing there. Then, she squeezes his hand before dropping it. She goes into her room and sets down her gear in her closet, then goes back to the dining room where he was waiting* I'll cook the food. You go ahead and sit at the table *she then goes into the kitchen doorway, and the clanging of pots and pans and utensils could be heard*
He stared at her. Am I being rude? He didn't want to come across like that, so he looked away, hearing her walk out of the room. He sighed, head drooping slightly as he exhaled, though he straightened back up as the girl walked back in. "Food. Right. You sure you don't want help?" Ah, cooking. Yet another bane to his existence. Everything he made was somehow always burnt on the outside, though raw on the inside. Must've been a feat of magic.

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 05:23 PM
He stared at her. Am I being rude? He didn't want to come across like that, so he looked away, hearing her walk out of the room. He sighed, head drooping slightly as he exhaled, though he straightened back up as the girl walked back in. "Food. Right. You sure you don't want help?" Ah, cooking. Yet another bane to his existence. Everything he made was somehow always burnt on the outside, though raw on the inside. Must've been a feat of magic.

*Wolf grinned, the smile lighting up her delicate features* No thank you, Alekos. I have always wanted to cook for somebody, you being the first, and I want to do it myself *she sighs, her shoulders drooping. She was suddenly very tired* Uh... nevermind, I would like some help...

Let's say the evil Shadows have arrived, and they are affecting her. I just want to make the Plot more interesting))

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 05:25 PM
*Wolf grinned, the smile lighting up her delicate features* No thank you, Alekos. I have always wanted to cook for somebody, you being the first, and I want to do it myself *she sighs, her shoulders drooping. She was suddenly very tired* Uh... nevermind, I would like some help...

Let's say the evil Shadows have arrived, and they are affecting her. I just want to make the Plot more interesting))
He tilted his head slightly. Why had she suddenly changed her mind? "..I guess I could help." she looked so tired... Waas she like that before? He walked into the kitchen, looking at her as he passed.

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 05:34 PM
He tilted his head slightly. Why had she suddenly changed her mind? "..I guess I could help." she looked so tired... Waas she like that before? He walked into the kitchen, looking at her as he passed.

*Wolf followed him, seeming almost trancelike as she pulled some cut deer meat from the freezer. She yawned as she put it in the oven, setting it for 15 minutes. She then turned on the burner, and the pot on the stove bubbled as she slowly put some carrots and peas in it, along with some potatoes. She didn't notice a dark shape in the corner of the kitchen, or that it had gotten very dark outside, even though it had been lighter just a second before. The dark shape was making her tired, but she didn't know. She turned to Alekos, her eyes soft with tiredness* Okay, we just need to let the stuff cook for a while... *she then fell into Aleko's arms, having fainted from sleepiness*

Spikes
March 10th, 2017, 05:37 PM
*Wolf followed him, seeming almost trancelike as she pulled some cut deer meat from the freezer. She yawned as she put it in the oven, setting it for 15 minutes. She then turned on the burner, and the pot on the stove bubbled as she slowly put some carrots and peas in it, along with some potatoes. She didn't notice a dark shape in the corner of the kitchen, or that it had gotten very dark outside, even though it had been lighter just a second before. The dark shape was making her tired, but she didn't know. She turned to Alekos, her eyes soft with tiredness* Okay, we just need to let the stuff cook for a while... *she then fell into Aleko's arms, having fainted from sleepiness*
"Ok, I guess I can-" he flinched as she fell. "..Are you alright?" he shook her. She was out cold, apparently. She must be exhausted... he thought, carrying her to her room. He opened the door and looked in, placing her on the bed and sitting by it.

|+sari+|
March 10th, 2017, 05:44 PM
"Ok, I guess I can-" he flinched as she fell. "..Are you alright?" he shook her. She was out cold, apparently. She must be exhausted... he thought, carrying her to her room. He opened the door and looked in, placing her on the bed and sitting by it.

*The dark shape followed the two, its features indistinguishable. It giggled quietly in glee* Now she shall die...

*Wolf was still out cold, her breathing deep*

Now Alekos will notice the dark shape, and will ask angrily if it is responsible for Wolf's fainting. The shadow then will lunge at Alekos, but will be deflected easily. This one will be weak and easily beaten, and Alekos will fight and defeat it, but he'll have trouble waking up Wolf. This is all to keep the Plot going))

~Masked~
March 14th, 2017, 05:39 PM
He nodded and grabbed her hand, starting to walk back. He looked at his watch and then forward again, coughing every now and then
Tene followed behind him gently smiling, He needs to get some rest, i'll make sure he does when we get back nodding to herself she could now see the camp she looked at the sky it had already gotten a bit late so it was good they were heading back.

Fallpotato
March 14th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Tene followed behind him gently smiling, He needs to get some rest, i'll make sure he does when we get back nodding to herself she could now see the camp she looked at the sky it had already gotten a bit late so it was good they were heading back.
Once he got into camp, he went into his cabin and then sat on his bed, bored. He tapped his pen on his knee

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Once he got into camp, he went into his cabin and then sat on his bed, bored. He tapped his pen on his knee
Tene turned looking at Jack "Jack i think you should take a nap, you're sick and need the most rest you can get, I will go get us some food so when you wake up we can eat because you're probably going to get hungry" she said placing her hand to his forehead.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Tene turned looking at Jack "Jack i think you should take a nap, you're sick and need the most rest you can get, I will go get us some food so when you wake up we can eat because you're probably going to get hungry" she said placing her hand to his forehead.
He smiled "ok, thank you tene." He laid down and closed his eyes, drifting to sleep.

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 07:16 PM
He smiled "ok, thank you tene." He laid down and closed his eyes, drifting to sleep.
smiling she walked to the door and left the cabin heading to the mess hall. (Im just gonna make a bit of drama)

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 07:22 PM
smiling she walked to the door and left the cabin heading to the mess hall. (Im just gonna make a bit of drama)
Jack slept, snoring quietly (Kay)

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Jack slept, snoring quietly (Kay)
as Tene walked she heard voices whispers to be exact, she began to run then stopped as she reached the mess hall the girl was about the walk in when she was pulled back looking behind her she saw a shadowy figure with white eyes, Tene stared at it in fear she knew what it was it was one of those shadow creatures that take campers it pulled her further now it had began to hurt "Nnng ow..let me go!" she shouted at the creature trying to scare it but it continued to pull at her.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 07:30 PM
as Tene walked she heard voices whispers to be exact, she began to run then stopped as she reached the mess hall the girl was about the walk in when she was pulled back looking behind her she saw a shadowy figure with white eyes, Tene stared at it in fear she knew what it was it was one of those shadow creatures that take campers it pulled her further now it had began to hurt "Nnng ow..let me go!" she shouted at the creature trying to scare it but it continued to pull at her.
Jack woke up an hour later and sat up and yawned. He sighed and waited for tene.

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Jack woke up an hour later and sat up and yawned. He sighed and waited for tene.
Another hour passed and Tene did not come back, it was very quiet now.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Another hour passed and Tene did not come back, it was very quiet now.
He struggled up and then went outside and walked around looking for tene "tene!" He called out

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 07:38 PM
He struggled up and then went outside and walked around looking for tene "tene!" He called out
But there was no call back.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 07:39 PM
But there was no call back.
Jack walked through the forest. He then whispered "she's gone..." He fell to his knees and started to sob "this can't be..."

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Jack walked through the forest. He then whispered "she's gone..." He fell to his knees and started to sob "this can't be..."
A voice whispered "So the little boy decides to cry?" then a few other voices mumbled different things.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 07:45 PM
A voice whispered "So the little boy decides to cry?" then a few other voices mumbled different things.
Jack looked up and yelled, "who's out there?" He wiped his tears with the back of his hand

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Jack looked up and yelled, "who's out there?" He wiped his tears with the back of his hand
The voice did not answer him but spoke "Do you know the girl?" then another voice whispered "Tene i think from what she said."

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 07:52 PM
The voice did not answer him but spoke "Do you know the girl?" then another voice whispered "Tene i think from what she said."
Jack said "of course I do!" He looked around him, scared for tene and himself.

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Jack said "of course I do!" He looked around him, scared for tene and himself.
"If. im only saying if you had to what would you do for her?" the voice said.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 07:57 PM
"If. im only saying if you had to what would you do for her?" the voice said.
He said "anything! I would die!" He sighed

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 07:59 PM
He said "anything! I would die!" He sighed
"Would you train with us and become shadowed?" it said

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 08:02 PM
"Would you train with us and become shadowed?" it said
He nodded "anything!" He stood up boldly, not in notice of anything else

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 08:07 PM
He nodded "anything!" He stood up boldly, not in notice of anything else
"Well promise you will train with us and we will give her back" it then said.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 08:08 PM
"Well promise you will train with us and we will give her back" it then said.
He said "I promise to train with you!" He dropped a rock that was in his hand

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 08:17 PM
He said "I promise to train with you!" He dropped a rock that was in his hand
The voice then said "Deal" then behind Jack appeared Tene her chest heaving slowly a large deep cut across her stomach "J-Jack..?"she whispered.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 08:19 PM
The voice then said "Deal" then behind Jack appeared Tene her chest heaving slowly a large deep cut across her stomach "J-Jack..?"she whispered.
Jack hugged her "are you ok tene?" He looked st her

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Jack hugged her "are you ok tene?" He looked st her
She shook her head weakly, "N-No i don't know why you made that deal, Im not going to live i wasn't going to listen to them so they were going to kill me but.." she closed her eyes "you made a deal so they left me just a bit t-to live so it would suffice the deal." Tene placed her hand on his cheek a few tears running down her own her hand shook with fear and weakness.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 08:26 PM
She shook her head weakly, "N-No i don't know why you made that deal, Im not going to live i wasn't going to listen to them so they were going to kill me but.." she closed her eyes "you made a deal so they left me just a bit t-to live so it would suffice the deal." Tene placed her hand on his cheek a few tears running down her own her hand shook with fear and weakness.
Jack shook his head "I couldn't bare to leave you to die."

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 08:27 PM
Jack shook his head "I couldn't bare to leave you to die."
"It wasn't worth it Jack im not worth it, im going to die either way.." her voice barely was a whisper.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 08:30 PM
"It wasn't worth it Jack im not worth it, im going to die either way.." her voice barely was a whisper.
Jack said "just go back to camp and find someone to help you." He smiled as he turned around to the shadows "take me right now"

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Jack said "just go back to camp and find someone to help you." He smiled as he turned around to the shadows "take me right now"
Tene sat there staring at Jack "Jack don't do this" she mumbled.
a shadow wrapped around his arm beginning to pull him into the darkness.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Tene sat there staring at Jack "Jack don't do this" she mumbled.
a shadow wrapped around his arm beginning to pull him into the darkness.
Jack smiled and said "I will see you later." He dissapeared into the shadows

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Jack smiled and said "I will see you later." He disappeared into the shadows
Tene watched him, tears streamed down her face she didn't wanna leave hoping he would come back.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Tene watched him, tears streamed down her face she didn't wanna leave hoping he would come back.
Jack was now in the shadows "what do you want." He spat

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Jack was now in the shadows "what do you want." He spat
"J-Jack?" she stammered looking around wiping her tears away

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 08:58 PM
"J-Jack?" she stammered looking around wiping her tears away
Jack didn't appear again

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 09:00 PM
Jack didn't appear again
she sighed holding her head in her hands "I'm just going crazy aren't i?" Tene mumbled.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 09:02 PM
she sighed holding her head in her hands "I'm just going crazy aren't i?" Tene mumbled.
Jack did not answer or appear. He stood there waiting for,a response from the shadows

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Jack did not answer or appear. He stood there waiting for,a response from the shadows
"I just wanted to see jack again that is all i want.." she said quietly closing her eyes.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 09:18 PM
"I just wanted to see jack again that is all i want.." she said quietly closing her eyes.
Jack cried a bit

~Masked~
March 15th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Jack cried a bit
Tene grabbed a stick and helped herself up leaning against a tree she breathed slowly and her wound across her belly had begun to bleed again "I-I'll just stay here a little longer.." she said quietly.

Fallpotato
March 15th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Tene grabbed a stick and helped herself up leaning against a tree she breathed slowly and her wound across her belly had begun to bleed again "I-I'll just stay here a little longer.." she said quietly.
Jack talked to the shadows "I'm ready to train,"

~Masked~
March 16th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Jack talked to the shadows "I'm ready to train,"
The shadow replied with "Then if you are, you must be tested"

Fallpotato
March 16th, 2017, 04:58 PM
The shadow replied with "Then if you are, you must be tested"
He nodded "ok."

~Masked~
March 16th, 2017, 05:36 PM
He nodded "ok."
Then it said "Go find a deer and kill it, take its heart and bring it back here then we will know if your ready"

Fallpotato
March 16th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Then it said "Go find a deer and kill it, take its heart and bring it back here then we will know if your ready"
Jack ran off and found a branch. He grabbed a rock and sharpened it up a bit. He found a deer and jumped up stabbing it. He cut it open, taking out the heart and running towards the shadows again. He stopped Infront of them and set the heart down, his hands all bloody

~Masked~
March 16th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Jack ran off and found a branch. He grabbed a rock and sharpened it up a bit. He found a deer and jumped up stabbing it. He cut it open, taking out the heart and running towards the shadows again. He stopped Infront of them and set the heart down, his hands all bloody
After a few moments the heart disappeared "You are almost ready we have one more challenge for you.." it said.

Fallpotato
March 16th, 2017, 06:57 PM
After a few moments the heart disappeared "You are almost ready we have one more challenge for you.." it said.
He nodded "ok.

~Masked~
March 16th, 2017, 07:05 PM
He nodded "ok.
"To feel nothing..you must kill The one you love..if you can not do this we will know." the shadow said.
---
Tene had wandered back to camp and was now sitting in Jack's cabin, "Why did he agree?" she had covered her wound with a bandage hopefully it would stop bleeding so she could go back out and try to find jack.

~Masked~
March 22nd, 2017, 10:19 PM
"To feel nothing..you must kill The one you love..if you can not do this we will know." the shadow said.
---
Tene had wandered back to camp and was now sitting in Jack's cabin, "Why did he agree?" she had covered her wound with a bandage hopefully it would stop bleeding so she could go back out and try to find jack.
(bUMP)