PDA

View Full Version : Webbshade meets a New Cat. (P)

Galaxy_
November 13th, 2021, 01:07 PM
._Neptix_.

._Neptix_.
November 14th, 2021, 04:55 PM
Webbshade had been pacing around Shadowclan's border for half an hour now. It felt like it had been moons since they'd heard a sound. Not even a hiss, buzz, growl, meow, purr, slither, flap, knock, squeak or cackle. The only thing that could be heard was the soft hum of the breeze and the rippling stream below them. They followed it into a dip just a little smaller than Shadowclan camp. It led to a big pool of water, and reflected red light as if there were a blood moon.

Galaxy_
November 14th, 2021, 04:58 PM
Webbshade had been pacing around Shadowclan's border for half an hour now. It felt like it had been moons since they'd heard a sound. Not even a hiss, buzz, growl, meow, purr, slither, flap, knock, squeak or cackle. The only thing that could be heard was the soft hum of the breeze and the rippling stream below them. They followed it into a dip just a little smaller than Shadowclan camp. It led to a big pool of water, and reflected red light as if there were a blood moon.

The Dark Forest Warrior sat. Hoping that the cat though he was a Starclan cat. Looking straight at the cat. His blue eyes gleaming.

._Neptix_.
November 14th, 2021, 05:13 PM
Webbshade turned around and saw the cat in the bushes. They hadn't even heard them come from behind, yet there they sat. "Who are you, and why are you on Shadowclan territory!?"

Galaxy_
November 14th, 2021, 05:17 PM
Webbshade turned around and saw the cat in the bushes. They hadn't even heard them come from behind, yet there they sat. "Who are you, and why are you on Shadowclan territory!?"

"Me?" he meowed. "Er im Mapplespots." he meowed. "What am I doing here? What do you mean cant you be nice to your Own clanmate Im form Shadowclan as well im from Star--clan." He lied

._Neptix_.
November 17th, 2021, 08:29 AM
"I don't believe so..." They hissed. "You may seem like a Starclan cat yet you reek of Riverclan, and look the part too."

Galaxy_
November 18th, 2021, 08:45 AM
"I don't believe so..." They hissed. "You may seem like a Starclan cat yet you reek of Riverclan, and look the part too."

"Well IM A Shadowclan cat!" he hissed

._Neptix_.
November 18th, 2021, 05:35 PM
"Suppose you're telling the truth, cats from Starclan only come to deliver messages between leaders and medicine cats. So then, why are you here and not in Dawnstar's dreams hopping merrily or something!?"