PDA

View Full Version : Fierce's Everything Shop

~Fierce~
November 10th, 2021, 09:19 PM
Hello there! So, I'm trying to get better at drawing and recently did a pretty good art piece so I decided, why not try and make an art shop? So, I did! I also do characters so I guess this is an everything shop! I'm also trying to make humans so once I can get better at those I'll add that to things you can request.

The small pack is just the basics for a character. The small pack costs 50kk

Name:
Sexuality:
Clan/Affiliation:
Basic Personality:
Basic Appearance:

The medium pack is just a bit more descriptive. The medium pack costs 100kk

Name:
Prefix Meaning:
Suffix Meaning:
Sexuality:
Clan/Affiliation:
Descriptive Personality:
Basic Traits:
Descriptive Appearance:

The large pack is way more descriptive than the small and medium pack. The large pack costs 150kk

Name:
Prefix Meaning:
Suffix Meaning:
Past Names (if any):
Future Names (if any):
Sexuality:
Clan/Affiliation:
Past Clan/Affiliation (if any):
Descriptive Personality:
Descriptive Traits:
Allegiances Appearance:
Descriptive Appearance:

The extra large pack is a bio template that I created. It's very descriptive. The extra large pack costs 300kk.

Names Section

Current Name:
Prefix Meaning:
Suffix Meaning:
Past Names (Oldest First):
Future Names (Closest First):

General

Age (in moons):
Current Gender:
Gender at Birth:
Sexuality:
Created Date:

Residence

Current Clan/Affiliaton:
Past Clan/Affiliation (if any):
Past Rank(s) (if any):
Birth Place:

Relationships Section

Biological Father(s):
Biological Mother(s):
Biological Sibling(s):
Biological Daughter(s):
Biological Son(s):
Biological Kits(s):

Adoptive Father(s) (if any):
Adoptive Mother(s) (if any):
Adoptive Sibling(s) (if any):
Adoptive Daughter(s) (if any):
Adoptive Son(s) (if any):
Adoptive Kit(s) (if any):

Current Mentor (if apprentice):
Past Mentor (if any):
Current Apprentice (if warrior):
Past Apprentice (if any):

Best Friend(s):
Friend(s):
Enemies:

Love Interests:
Past Love Interests:
Crush:
Mate:
Past Mate(s) (if any):

Personality

Overview:
Traits
+
=
-

Mental Age:
Phobias:
Beliefs:

Fun Facts

Favorite Season:
Favorite Prey:
Wish:
Secret that Nobody Knows:
Sound of Voice:

Appearance

Allegiances Appearance:

Descriptive Appearance:

Breed:
Fur Color(s):
Fur Texture:
Fur Length:
Markings/Patterns:
Eye color(s):

Body Structure:
Scent:
Scars/Deformities:

Image(s)

[Insert Credit Here]
[Insert Image Here]

I can add extra stuff along with your character for an extra price. The prices vary depending on what you want added.

The NPC family is family that I can add to your character that you can adopt out or just so your character has family. For an NPC family to be added to your order, it costs 10kk.

It consists of: 1 mother, 1 father, siblings (optional), and adoptive family (if needed)

I can make a backstory for your character if you want it. For a backstory to be made for your character it will cost 50kk.

Note that your character will take longer for this due to it being descriptive and long. The backstory will start off from when your character was born up to their age now with all different events in between.

I can make an art piece for your character if you want one. For an art piece for your character it will cost 50kk.

Note that your character will take longer because I am very busy with school and don't always manage to get free time on my hands to draw.

So, here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=3594&pictureid=26068) is my most recent art piece that inspired me to start taking commissions. I know it's not the best compared to what others can do but I got really excited when I realized that I make really good full body drawings. Well, good enough when if comes to talking about my art. Sadly, the face is what always frustrates me so no headshots and expect for the face to not be that good when I make your art.

I can always try and draw the cat smaller or bigger to fit your cat's age/size. I will try my best to make it look good and try to get it as fast as possible to you. I'll try my best to put it in good lighting but I'm not a photographer so the best I've got is a lamp and my tablet.

All art pieces will be 200kk. Price is eligible to change, whether it goes up or down. I prefer having refrence pictures but if you don't have one, please be very descriptive. I will literally pester you with questions until I get a very descriptive appearance description.

I can also do backgrounds. All backgrounds will be an extra 10kk. Price is eligible for change, whether it goes up or down.

If you don't like your art piece, I will make you a new one free of charge. Do not take advantage of this.

Working on: Large Pack x 2 w/ art pieces for @/SpringBlossoms

Waiting List
Art piece for @/WarriorzFan

Form for character
Which Pack:
Pre-filled things:
Add-ons:
Other:
Mention: ~Fierce~

For for art
Name:
Refrence Picture/Descriptive Appearance:
Any background:
Other:

~Fierce~
November 11th, 2021, 02:58 PM
Bump

xXSharptailXx
November 11th, 2021, 03:01 PM
Form for character
Which Pack: small x 10
Pre-filled things: all Rogue
Add-ons: None
Other: I will pay you a tip if you do all 10

flopsy
November 11th, 2021, 04:06 PM
Which Pack: Large x 2
Pre-filled things: Both females, 1 rouge
Add-ons: Art piece for both packs
Other: Nothing else!

~Fierce~
November 11th, 2021, 08:54 PM
Form for character
Which Pack: small x 10
Pre-filled things: all Rogue
Add-ons: None
Other: I will pay you a tip if you do all 10

Name: Handsome
Sexuality: Straight
Clan/Affiliation: Rogue
Basic Personality: He is what his body structure states. He is an intimidating cat that likes being in control and will do anything to get it, even if it means settling it in a fight.
Basic Appearance: Handsome pure white cat with a big build, fluffy fur, and blue eyes

Name: Sandy
Sexuality: Lesbian
Basic Personality: Soft spoken cat with a shy personality but a caring personality as well.
Basic Appearance: Dark sand colored pelt with a lean build, short fur, faint cream colored tabby stripes that aren't visible, and green eyes

Name: Silver
Sexuality: Bisexual
Basic Personality: Demanding cat with the ability to manipulate someone due to her beauty. She's do anything to get what she wants and puts up an act to be nice so she can get close to someone just so she can stab them in the back
Basic Appearance: Beautiful silver tabby with a muscular build, medium length fur, and amber eyes

Name: Ginger
Sexuality: Pansexual
Basic Personality: Serious and doesn't speak, preferring to listen instead of pitching in. She likes getting information about everyone and everything and likes to see how useful it is to her and if she can take advantage of it.
Basic Appearance: Ginger tabby cat with a lithe build, fluffy fur and light green eyes

Name: Smoky
Sexuality: Gay
Basic Personality: Really nice and kind but easy to manipulate. He goes along with everything whether it's good or bad. He's really helpful and too trusting to other cats, believing in second chances.
Basic Appearance: Smokey gray cat with a chubby build, short fur and yellow eyes

Name: Night
Basic Personality: Really sneaky cat that nobody knows about, mysterious and doesn't like to talk to anyone that he doesn't know. A really dark cat and rude if he does talk to you.
Basic Appearance: Black cat with a white belly, skinny and tall build, sleek fur and light yellow eyes

Name: Brownie
Sexuality: Straight
Basic Personality: He's a very dangerous cat and will stop at nothing to get his way. He will fight his whole life if he has to if it means being on top and being in control of everything.
Basic Appearance: Brown tabby cat with a muscular build, rough fur, and ice blue eyes

Name: Spot
Basic Personality: She's a shy cat at first, not liking to socialize much but if someone comes up to her she will talk to them and show that she's a nice cat that's caring and will be loyal to anyone she likes.
Basic Appearance: Tortoiseshell cat with a lean build, fluffy fur, and dark green eyes

Name: Sun
Sexuality: Bisexual
Basic Personality: A serious cat on the outside but pretty nice on the inside. She doesn't like revealing much about herself even if you become her best friend.
Basic Appearance: Cream tabby cat with a skinny and lithe build, soft fur, and golden eyes

Name: Sunflower
Sexuality: Pansexual (Likes anybody regardless of gender)
Basic Personality: A really protective and nice cat, wary of strangers but easily warms up to them. Likes to make friends with cats she gets good vibes from.
Basic Appearance: Golden tabby cat with a muscular build, soft and fluffy fur, and light yellow eyes
Here are your ten cats! Your total will come down to 500kk. Hope you are pleased with the characters!

~Fierce~
December 1st, 2021, 06:49 PM
Which Pack: Large x 2
Pre-filled things: Both females, 1 rouge
Add-ons: Art piece for both packs
Other: Nothing else!

Name: Sarah
Prefix Meaning: None
Suffix Meaning: None
Past Names (if any): Ben (Short for Benjamin)
Future Names (if any): (Up to you)
Sexuality: Figuring it out
Past Clan/Affiliation (if any): Kittypet
Descriptive Personality: She's a cautious and wary cat. New to this life in the forest, she's finding it hard to accomodate to having to catch her own prey instead of having her food brought in a shiny platter. She's trying her best to forget her old ways but she sometimes goes to sleep with her stomach grumbling. She won't give up and feels that following her heart is the right choice every time, no matter what the end result will be. She tries to avoid any interaction with strangers but once in a while if she feels that it's the right choice she'll look for someone to talk to.
Descriptive Traits: Cautious, wary, hard worker, unsocial, unpracticed
Allegiances Appearance: Bengal she-cat with light mint green eyes
Descriptive Appearance: She's a pure bred Bengal cat. She has short legs because she's chubby. Her fur is soft and short but not sleek. She has long whiskers and her tail is short compared to the tails of other Bengals. Her base fur color is a golden-ish color on her back but gets steadily lighter as it gets to her belly. Her underside is a nice white. She has black bengal markings all along her body and her tail seems to have black rings until it ends at a black tail tip. She has mint green eyes that are very light.

Name: Smallpaw
Prefix Meaning: For her small eyes
Suffix Meaning: For her rank
Past Names (if any): Smallkit
Future Names (if any): Smallfluff
Sexuality: Leaning towards bisexual
Clan/Affiliation: Riverclan
Past Clan/Affiliation (if any): None
Descriptive Personality: Smallpaw is a very sweet gal. She always puts others above herself and lets others go first. She likes to listen to other's opinions first before giving her own opinion. She's fine with being last since she's kind of used to it at this point. She's been bullied because of her small eyes and still kind of is so she's insecure about them. She can't really look at someone directly because she doesn't want anyone to see her eyes. She likes to be a support to everyone, kind of like a counselor for cats who need it. She would gladly hunt all day if it meant helping everyone in her clan. She's soft hearted and believes in peace and non-violence.
Descriptive Traits: Peaceful, non-violent, insecure, sweet, puts others before her, good listener, support for cats
Allegiances Appearance: Gray she-cat with small light blue eyes
Descriptive Appearance: She's a Russian Blue and Maine Coon mix. She has a bit taller than average legs which makes her a bit taller than most cats her age. She has soft, fluffy fur, not the sleek fur that is usually expected of most Riverclan cats. Her fur is medium length and her fur always seems to be going the same direction even though it looks a bit messy. Her tail is the average length and not that fluffy looking but it does look soft. Her fur color is a gorgeous looking gray. She doesn't have any markings on her fur. She has Microphthalmia, which means that she has small eyes. Her eyes are light blue in color.

Here's your order! Once I edit this post and add the art and the price, I'll vm you to let you know!

WarriorzFan
December 1st, 2021, 07:04 PM
Name: Oracle
Refrence Picture/Descriptive Appearance: Link!
Any background: Maybe she could be in an alley, surrounded by buildings, with shadows? Is that too complicated?
Other: None really!

~Fierce~
December 5th, 2021, 05:00 PM
Bump