PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars- The Darkness Within

Slash-GNR
February 28th, 2017, 07:06 PM
In a galaxy far far away....

The reign of the Dark Side has ended. The peace that has not been seen in so many years in the galaxy is restored. However, there is still a stirring of evil within the light. Who could it be? Is it someone you love or trust? The remaining jedis have gone underground in order to train and protect themselves from undercover dark side supporters. However, the jedis feel an awakening of evil on the surface. Will you be part of the light or dark?

Sasukewolf (madness) Co-Owner thank you for helping me create this!

Roles-

Dark Side Leader (this will be the person who acts good, but is really on the bad side)- OPEN

Dark Side followers- Unlimited

Jedis- (10) 9 OPEN-

Senate/Council Members- (8) 7 OPEN- Ronan Slash-GNR

Normal people (civilians/other people with other jobs)- Unlimited

Jedi Master/Leader- OPEN

Undercover Dark Side Supporters (from the older times- remaining clone troopers etc...)- Unlimited

If there is any role I missed or that you would like to be, then please put it in the Other section, thank you!

Form-

Name:
Sexuality:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Love Interest:
Light or Dark Side?:
Other/Questions:

Name: Ronan
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9f/8e/39/9f8e3913c75861101bf8f59c76296d11.jpg
Personality: My normal
Role: Senate member (like Padme)
Love Interest:
Light or Dark Side?: Light
Other/Questions: Nope

Hallowed Echo
February 28th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Save me Jedi please.)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 28th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks: Alex (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Role: Undercover Dark Side Supporter
Love Interest: Open
Light or Dark Side?: Dark Side
Other/Questions: Nope. :3

Slash-GNR
February 28th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Ok and accepted! I will update the roles later because I'm on mobile

Spikes
February 28th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Can you save a jedi spot for Vanellen ?

Slash-GNR
February 28th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Sure thing!

Vanellen
March 1st, 2017, 01:15 AM

The reign of the Dark Side has ended. The peace that has not been seen in so many years in the galaxy is restored. However, there is still a stirring of evil within the light. Who could it be? Is it someone you love or trust? The remaining jedis have gone underground in order to train and protect themselves from undercover dark side supporters. However, the jedis feel an awakening of evil on the surface. Will you be part of the light or dark?

Roles-

Dark Side Leader (this will be the person who acts good, but is really on the bad side)- OPEN

Jedis- (10) 9 OPEN-

Jedi Master/Leader- OPEN

Undercover Dark Side Supporters (from the older times- remaining clone troopers etc...)- Unlimited

If there is any role I missed or that you would like to be, then please put it in the Other section, thank you!

Form-

Name:
Sexuality:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Love Interest:
Light or Dark Side?:
Other/Questions:

Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9f/8e/39/9f8e3913c75861101bf8f59c76296d11.jpg
Love Interest:
Hot diggity damn..
Name: Thanos, Thans (Cover-up name)
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looks: Looks stern and unapproachable. Has veryy dark brown hair done up like this http://image.prntscr.com/image/2b110e7f185d425982eb548a08469a2e.png and has dark, greyish-blue eyes. Has a scar off to the left and through his lip.
Personality: Cold, quiet, reserved. Despite this, he's also set-off easily and is very blunt and unpleasant most of the time. Usually putting up this quiet and cold personality to protect himself.
Role: Jedi
Love Interest: Open. #trybeforeyoubuy doe
Other/Questions: This is based off of the prequels, isn't it? Sob

Spikes
March 1st, 2017, 02:01 AM
Slash-GNR

Form-

Name: Ian
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looks: https://i.imgur.com/WnoTuW4.jpg
Personality: Unnecessarily chipper and easily excitable. Has a tendency to mood shift at times, but is often light-hearted and easy to talk to. Flirts on a regular basis, often to see reactions.
Role: One whole normal people. A BARTENDER normal people.
Love Interest: Weee'lll see.
Light or Dark Side?: Neutral. He doesn't care who you are or where you're from as long as you're friendly and good business.

NightWarrior4Life
March 1st, 2017, 02:03 AM
Yes yes yes! I am all over this! Yes! Save me a space please!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 1st, 2017, 06:36 AM

Roles-

Jedis- (10) 9 OPEN-

Jedi Master/Leader- OPEN

Form-

Name:
Sexuality:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Love Interest:
Light or Dark Side?:
Other/Questions:

Love Interest:
Save me the dark side leader!! :3

Slash-GNR
March 1st, 2017, 06:40 AM
ok I shall save the spots and all accepted!

Slash-GNR
March 1st, 2017, 07:41 PM
bump :D

Delta Reliant
March 1st, 2017, 08:20 PM
(Due to my attempts to slowly indoctrinate myself back into rp.. and this site i guess ima try and join...)

(Is there something closer to sith or something so i can be really evil? XD)
(If not im fine just making a normal evil dude...)

Slash-GNR
March 1st, 2017, 08:23 PM
you can have an undercover sith lord that is trying to raise up the dark side again

Hallowed Echo
March 1st, 2017, 08:24 PM
Name: Jesse
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: Short pitch black hair with sapphire blue eyes. He wears normal civilian clothing with a blaster. He carries his saber on his belt dismantled to appear as tools.
Personality: Quiet, Hostile, Secretive, and friendly at times
Love Interest: Nope
Other/Questions: Can my character be an undercover Jedi?

Delta Reliant
March 1st, 2017, 08:27 PM
(That would be cool! i shall call his little secret sith order... the legion... HAHAHAH its funny cause my guys name will be Legion HAHAHAHAAHahahhahahahaha Though of course the legion will only consist of him at first.)

(*goes to the shame corner*)

(Also it would be cool if he would recruit others over time... but for now i shall see how it goes.)

Slash-GNR
March 1st, 2017, 08:40 PM
coolio! Just make a form and I shall accept :D and sure! u can do that :D

Delta Reliant
March 1st, 2017, 08:54 PM
Name: Legion
Age: ??? (Placeholder, i want his backstory to involve complicatedness XD)
Sexuality: Open to anything really... he is a sith lord after all.
Looks: While creating a "mask" using the force he resembles a normal caucasian male with blue eyes. Without the mask he looks like "this" (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuC_jNtWYAAwNLD.jpg) (And yes, i know the resemblance to Obi-wan is really apparent but i was bored XD)
Personality: He is a cold psychopath with sadistic episodes... the only time he "cares" is when he has to go undercover or it applies to the code of the sith... Since... well, he has to love somehow XD
Role: Leader of "The Legion"
Love Interest: None, but open to many. #Darkside
Light or Dark Side?: Dark
Other/Questions: Oh, im going to enjoy this! He holds a lightsaber that looks like "this" (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f2/c7/1b/f2c71b5842af2719339aadb1e036f98e.jpg) The blade itself is formed with a Blackwing crystal (look it up! XD) He is looking for more members to enter The Legion every single day.
Bonus for you fools out there!
CODE OF THE SITH:
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

(I hope that will suffice, if any changes need to be made... feel free to give me a shout!)
Edit: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS, messed up the lightsaber XD

Slash-GNR
March 1st, 2017, 08:57 PM
accepted! and for the role, you can be like a seperate group form the rising up dark side leader which Sasukewolf (madness) has already saved the spot

Delta Reliant
March 1st, 2017, 09:04 PM
accepted! and for the role, you can be like a seperate group form the rising up dark side leader which Sasukewolf (madness) has already saved the spot
(Thats what i kinda meant from the beginning but i realise i wasn't being clear XD)

(So yeah, his legion could be separated... though if you wish to go into more detail about his legion, just hit me up with a pm... it would be interesting to see a conflict like between the imperial remnant and the empire at hand at one point...)

Slash-GNR
March 1st, 2017, 09:06 PM
oh haha, then you r fine, and yes, once we get this rp moving on we can see bout your idea <3

Delta Reliant
March 1st, 2017, 09:09 PM
(Nyeheheh.)

(I shall await from the corner... and as i said, if you wish to make the legion a bit more fleshed out {liek with other roles and such} hit me up later.)

(*Finally leaves for waiting corner*)

Spikes
March 1st, 2017, 09:13 PM
(Neutral bartender waiting time)

Vanellen
March 2nd, 2017, 01:20 AM
SHould we sort out who interacts with who at first? just like, so there's no one thinkin "oh god how do i fit into this" ya feel?
it happens a lot lmao )

Spikes
March 2nd, 2017, 03:39 AM
Yaass
Spike boi's bar is open for y'all

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 2nd, 2017, 06:27 AM

Roles-

Jedis- (10) 9 OPEN-

Jedi Master/Leader- OPEN

Form-

Name:
Sexuality:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Love Interest:
Light or Dark Side?:
Other/Questions:

Love Interest:

Sasuke wolfheart
Male
Bisexual
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fd/cc/2c/fdcc2ca2e4948ffee1b0ba8c08926f87.jpg
He's sly, tricky and a very actor capturing people in his charms soothing them with his voice he's the true meaning of the wolf in sheep clothing To the light he's a true warrior a man that always fights for the best and always helps the weak but to the dark he's a bloodthirsty leader a man that will stop at nothing to destroy everything and anything in his way
Open
Dark
Hi

Wolvesregion
March 2nd, 2017, 06:43 AM

Roles-

Jedis- (10) 9 OPEN-

Jedi Master/Leader- OPEN

Form-

Name:
Sexuality:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Love Interest:
Light or Dark Side?:
Other/Questions:

Love Interest:
Name: Cage Jarman
Sexuality: bi
Looks:http://images.gamersyde.com/image_kingdom_under_fire_ii-15303-1526_0010.jpg
Personality: He's, flirty and he doesn't lose his temper that often. He knows when to retreat, but who says he does? He is also very determined.
Role:Dark side follower.
Love interest: Open.
*thinks Sasukewolf (madness) maybe...*
Light of dark?: hmm imma go with dark side ��
Other/questions:bleh.

Slash-GNR
March 2nd, 2017, 06:56 AM
both accepted! :D Sasukewolf (madness) wanna bring in Winter if u wish

Slash-GNR
March 2nd, 2017, 06:57 AM
SHould we sort out who interacts with who at first? just like, so there's no one thinkin "oh god how do i fit into this" ya feel?
it happens a lot lmao )

yeah, we can :D Ronan most likely gonna be walking in a court yard or something

Wolvesregion
March 2nd, 2017, 07:03 AM
yeah, we can :D Ronan most likely gonna be walking in a court yard or something
Well, I'm probably gunna be eating popcorn awaiting the time a lover comes along for me oc..

Slash-GNR
March 2nd, 2017, 07:07 AM
Well, I'm probably gunna be eating popcorn awaiting the time a lover comes along for me oc..

aye :D

Delta Reliant
March 2nd, 2017, 09:23 AM
(*lurk intensifies*)
(if anybody wishes to interact with legion at the beginning or something that would be good... Since he can cover up his darkness-ness rather well haha)

Vanellen
March 2nd, 2017, 02:02 PM
I'm just gonna throw in that Thanos will be on some vague mission in that city-like place (forgot the planet's name smh) )

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 2nd, 2017, 03:09 PM
(Since Alex is a undercover Dark Side supporter, should he meet up with the Dark Side leader and talk with him about what he should spy on first, or should he go straight into spying on the jedis?)

Vanellen
March 2nd, 2017, 06:37 PM
(Since Alex is a undercover Dark Side supporter, should he meet up with the Dark Side leader and talk with him about what he should spy on first, or should he go straight into spying on the jedis?)
aye spy on Thanos mayb? ;)
Winky face is mandatory )

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 2nd, 2017, 07:27 PM
aye spy on Thanos mayb? ;)
Winky face is mandatory )
Sure thing! ;)

XD

Vanellen
March 3rd, 2017, 05:28 PM
Sure thing! ;)

XD
Wooo
I'm excited for this Rp now )

Vanellen
March 4th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Bump? )

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Hey is it okay if I have a TBRPd or unknown something like that...role for my character? Because I haven't RPd her that much and I'm not actually sure what she'd be...she's kind of ties between destinies RN (she's my main Star Wars OC btw)

Slash-GNR
March 4th, 2017, 10:22 AM
sure! :D

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 10:36 AM

Roles-

Jedis- (10) 9 OPEN-

Jedi Master/Leader- OPEN

Form-

Name:
Sexuality:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Love Interest:
Light or Dark Side?:
Other/Questions:

Love Interest:

Name: Champagne Alco ((I know I am relating to alcohol drinks, but I can't think of anyyythhhiiinnggg!!! >.< ;-; ))
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Looks: http://http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bD8GIUpIqY0/Tm2AMY_UbNI/AAAAAAAAASI/0KPjKvbyMvI/s1600/Emma_Watson_Jedi_knight_by_Rhanubis.jpg
(if you didn't get the Image, she has wavy blond hair down to her shoulder blades, chocolate brown eyes, a white tee that is a bit small, so a bit of her stomach is shown (look, its in the picture! No judgy! X3), green washed jeans, two silver belts, a blue buckled strap around her upper arm, a blue fingerless glove that goes up to mid lower arm, and a blue light saber.)
Persona: brave, dtermined, and strong willed. Not afraid to fight and never backs down.
Love Interest: Open...
Light or Dark Side? Light Side
Other/Questions: Nope, I am all good. :3

Am I Accepted? ))

Slash-GNR
March 4th, 2017, 10:40 AM
accepted!

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 4th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Wooo
I'm excited for this Rp now )
(Same. Slash-GNR When does the RP start?)

Slash-GNR
March 4th, 2017, 10:52 AM
you guys can begin to rp :D

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 11:00 AM
accepted!

Yas!!! Thank you!!! :cool2::woot:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Sasuke was sleeping on a bench just chilling there sleeping away with not a care in the world many women and men stopped to stare at him a bit and some even blushed as he sleeps away

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 11:04 AM
*Champagne paces the ship, twirling her seathed light saber handle in her hand. She is a bit frustrated that there has been no battles lately, and she is very... bored, you could say. She smirks as she thinks of her last victory* The next enemy had better watch out... *she mutters, smirking*

Jazz Vanellen Slash-GNR Wanna RP with me? ))

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Sasukewolf (madness) NightWarrior4Life RP with me? ))

Slash-GNR
March 4th, 2017, 11:07 AM
Ronan sat in her room. She was getting ready to go on a walk in the court yard. She yawned as she got up only to fall from lack of breath. She sat there on the ground and huffed. She was a senator, she had to be graceful and elegant. She then looked in the mirror as she grabbed her shaw and wrapped it around her head in order to hide her face. She didn't really liked to be noticed out in public afraid of complaints and long conversations.

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Sasukewolf (madness) NightWarrior4Life RP with me? ))
Sorry, I would and will and would really love to but I haven't even signed up with a form nor have I been accepted as I am waiting for a couple of questions to be answered :(

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 11:19 AM
Sorry, I would and will and would really love to but I haven't even signed up with a form nor have I been accepted as I am waiting for a couple of questions to be answered :(

Aw, Okies. I am sorry you can't join in now. Maybe later? ))

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Name: Abigail ???? (Only her family can call her Abby or Gail)
Sexuality: straight
Looks: Long black hair which she wears in all different styles with blue eyes. She wears a black scarf around her neck, with a black top which has the left sleeve missing. On half of her left arm, she has black material wrapped around. She has another black scarf around her waist which leads into a train made from an old black cape. Her skirt is worn and patched with many different colours an materials. There are identical burn marks on both the skirt and train in the bottom left hand corner, which looks like it was slashed at with a lightsabre.
Personality: brave, acts older than she is, too curious for her own good and usually gets hysterical in dramatic situations. She likes to collect things such as scraps, old weapons, parts of ships and transport and more.
Role: unknown
Love interest: OPEN
Light or Dark: unknown, she is tied between destinies as she has both light and dark history in her family, and, only she partly knows who her parents are. However, she is force sensitive
Other: has MPD and is best friends with Senate member Leslie after they met when being captured by the empire

Name: Leslie (Leah to cover up)
Sexuality: straight
Looks: long brown hair with blue eyes, rather similar to Abigail. She wears a long blue dress with gold accessories.
Personality: responsible, childish sometimes, always merciful and kind no matter who or what she is dealing with.
Role: senate member (but also a bit force sensitive)
Love interest: OPEN
light or dark?: light
Other: best friends with Abigail. Doesn't know she is force sensitive until meeting Abigail when imprisoned by the empire.

Hope this is okay! Thanks!

Slash-GNR
March 4th, 2017, 12:04 PM
accepted

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Aw, Okies. I am sorry you can't join in now. Maybe later? ))
Nevermind, I was just accepted! So wanna RP?

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2017, 12:28 PM
I'm just gonna throw in that Thanos will be on some vague mission in that city-like place (forgot the planet's name smh) )
Coruscant? That's a pretty city like place! In fact, it's probably the most citiest City there is!

|+sari+|
March 4th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Nevermind, I was just accepted! So wanna RP?

I can't now. I gtg for a bit, but I'll be back soon ))

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Ronan sat in her room. She was getting ready to go on a walk in the court yard. She yawned as she got up only to fall from lack of breath. She sat there on the ground and huffed. She was a senator, she had to be graceful and elegant. She then looked in the mirror as she grabbed her shaw and wrapped it around her head in order to hide her face. She didn't really liked to be noticed out in public afraid of complaints and long conversations.
Leslie stared out of her window, watching all the passers by. Then she noticed a figure, with a shawl around their head. She laughed and shook her head Ronan, it's always Ronan.... Leslie turned to her mirror and finished putting on her gold earrings. As she looked at herself in the glass, Leslie decided to calm herself down an practice her campaign. "Big day today...come on Lessie! You can do it! Just be cool, be calm and-" There was a crash. It sounded like it came from somewhere in the room. Leslie looked around. "Who's there? I know you're there!" She called "reveal yourself! It's no use hiding!" She yelled, angrily. No response. She continued to search the whole hall and all the other rooms. Nothing. Leslie stretched and blinked her blue eyes. "Welcome, senate. Today I bring to you my protest." She puffed her chest out, booming in a sophisticated voice then shook her head. "No, don't start like that! Good people of the Galaxy...No! How am I supposed to-" more crashing. Ignore it, Leslie, ignore it... but the senator couldn't ignore the sudden chill that went down her spine, the icy fear she felt inside.

Spikes
March 4th, 2017, 03:18 PM
(I'll put a starter thingy)
The low light, combatted by a harsh neon glow, maybe he was used to it by now. He'd always wanted to work like this, anyway. A pretty underwhelming dream, but it was his.
It looked like "rush hour" was over. A few, drunken figures dwindled behind, they were possibly stuck with no place to go, let alone having the means to get there. He let the stragglers stay behind.
Clean-up time it was, and he could always tell when. It was when the chatter died down, and this place wasn't a social one anymore. Just a haven for "Safe drinking", in his opinion, but it could also be theirs.
As he wiped down the table with the same cloth, he sighed softly, taking some time to stare at the patrons. Some stared back, others were completely out of it and unable to respond. He had no issue with them, he knew each of them personally, no matter how little they talked. He knew their problems, heck, their drinking patterns, even. This job was more intimate than he thought. Maybe he just liked knowing things that other people wouldn't know.

Vanellen
March 4th, 2017, 05:18 PM
The endless walls of conversations, burning lights and the vast streets to suit were truly a base for confusion. He'd given up counting people on the way by, that's for sure, but something that always stuck was how every individual being looked. For some reason, their look told him enough as he walked on.
Thanos continued like this for a while, stopping himself once finding a space without anyone loitering, like it was calling his name. With a slight huff of relief, he leant against the wall of what seemed to be a bar, then crossing his arms and continued to watch the people.
He knew this mission wouldn't be hard, but how long would it take?

Delta Reliant
March 4th, 2017, 05:57 PM
(JEEZ SITE! not letting me in for the longest time! *ragemodeactivates* could i get caught up pls? i need Legion to do things and not be a dead character.)

Vanellen
March 4th, 2017, 07:28 PM
(JEEZ SITE! not letting me in for the longest time! *ragemodeactivates* could i get caught up pls? i need Legion to do things and not be a dead character.)
Pretty sure everyone is just starting off? Haha you could've easily read it all.
Wanna slot in somewhere? )

Galaxy Of Wisdom
March 4th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Sasuke eventually wakes up and yawns a bit as he begins to stand up " that was a good nap " he says noticing some girls looking at him with a smile he winks at them making them blush as he suddenly begins to walk away

NightWarrior4Life
March 5th, 2017, 02:31 AM
Sasuke eventually wakes up and yawns a bit as he begins to stand up " that was a good nap " he says noticing some girls looking at him with a smile he winks at them making them blush as he suddenly begins to walk away
Abigail was looking around desperately, lost, scared. She had had an accidental meeting with some shady looking guys earlier. The empire...they're chasing me down, right? She pulled a long strand of matted black hair out of her face, blue eyes glowing, skirt bellowing in the wind behind her. As Abigail started walking again, she heard quick footsteps behind her that weren't her own. Please don't be chasing me, please don't be chasing me! fists clenched, palms sweating she stopped. Do I dare look behind me? She turned, breathing quick and small. Her blue eyes widened. A man...tall, dark...empire... she decided to class him. Abigail suddenly forgot which way she was running and lost her footing. She tripped and hit the grey concrete, staring up at the man looming over her, casting a rather scary shadow. Sasuke. "Ummm...can I get a little help?" She smiled "who are you?"

Vanellen
March 5th, 2017, 07:43 AM
#dontletthisthreaddie )

Gone
March 5th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Name: Commander T'Rynn
Sexuality: Unknown
Looks: Basically a recreation of General Grievous, in a different color scheme, which is black, gray and red.
Personality: Even though he was built to keep peace, he is, deep in his mind, dangerous and totally another person, he tends to stay on his own, which is already shady enough. He also tends to always stay calm within battles, even though he isn't force sensitive nor is he really affected by the power of the force. Being quite surprising, he can change from completely calm to a complete outrage, he is the owner and wielder of four lightsabers. Smart and an incredible fighter, he isn't one to be taken kindly.
Role: Undercover Dark Side Supporter
Love Interest: N/A
Light or Dark Side?: Dark Side

Spikes
March 7th, 2017, 08:03 PM
(Pls don't die ;~; )

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 7th, 2017, 08:52 PM
The endless walls of conversations, burning lights and the vast streets to suit were truly a base for confusion. He'd given up counting people on the way by, that's for sure, but something that always stuck was how every individual being looked. For some reason, their look told him enough as he walked on.
Thanos continued like this for a while, stopping himself once finding a space without anyone loitering, like it was calling his name. With a slight huff of relief, he leant against the wall of what seemed to be a bar, then crossing his arms and continued to watch the people.
He knew this mission wouldn't be hard, but how long would it take?
(Do you want Alex to spy on him now, or follow him after his shift? Or something else? XD)

Spikes
March 7th, 2017, 08:53 PM
(Do you want Alex to spy on him now, or follow him after his shift? Or something else? XD)
(VAN IS NOT WITHIN MY CURRENT VICINITY BUT I SAY FOLLOW HIM FOR VAN)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 7th, 2017, 08:57 PM
(VAN IS NOT WITHIN MY CURRENT VICINITY BUT I SAY FOLLOW HIM FOR VAN)
(OKAY. XD)

Vanellen
March 7th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Followwww now yes )