PDA

View Full Version : Cream meets a New Dark Warrior.

Galaxy_
October 22nd, 2021, 07:37 PM
The-legendary-cowstar

Yellowfang walked into the clearing after trainning a few clan pest she wanted to rest.

Fritter
October 22nd, 2021, 07:42 PM
The-legendary-cowstar

Yellowfang walked into the clearing after trainning a few clan pest she wanted to rest.
Pumpkin spot
The she cat was prowling through the dark forest, searching for something to do, she maintained a crouched slow movement and her tail lashed occasionally out of frustration the cat skull resting on her sticking out neck rolled and spins violently with each movement. Sporting a cat attempting to rest in a Clearing she crept there examining the cat with curiosity that made her hungry to know what this cat was doing here. Soundlessly moving out of the shadows she made herself seen.

Galaxy_
October 22nd, 2021, 07:52 PM
Pumpkin spot
The she cat was prowling through the dark forest, searching for something to do, she maintained a crouched slow movement and her tail lashed occasionally out of frustration the cat skull resting on her sticking out neck rolled and spins violently with each movement. Sporting a cat attempting to rest in a Clearing she crept there examining the cat with curiosity that made her hungry to know what this cat was doing here. Soundlessly moving out of the shadows she made herself seen.

Yellowfang looked around annother cat."Hello there who are you." looking unafriad at the shull of the other cat.

Fritter
October 22nd, 2021, 07:56 PM
Yellowfang looked around annother cat."Hello there who are you." looking unafriad at the shull of the other cat.
Pumpkin spot
Pumpkin spot froze her tail straightened and drooped, she shifted into a. Sitting position before answering.’Pumpkin, spot.’ She found it hard to talk with such a strange cat around. She eyed the cat slightly cautious of what they could be cape able of and circled them before stirring back down.

Galaxy_
October 22nd, 2021, 08:02 PM
Pumpkin spot
Pumpkin spot froze her tail straightened and drooped, she shifted into a. Sitting position before answering.’Pumpkin, spot.’ She found it hard to talk with such a strange cat around. She eyed the cat slightly cautious of what they could be cape able of and circled them before stirring back down.

"How did you get here?" she emowed

Fritter
October 22nd, 2021, 08:05 PM
"How did you get here?" she emowed
Pumpkin spot
The she cat straightened this was a a subject that she liked to talk about.’Murder, Manipulation, poisoning. Head got ripped off and died.’ Pumpkin spots tail swayed and she shifted about to groom herself before pausing as the skul scraped against her fur uncomfortably.

Galaxy_
October 22nd, 2021, 08:27 PM
Pumpkin spot
The she cat straightened this was a a subject that she liked to talk about.’Murder, Manipulation, poisoning. Head got ripped off and died.’ Pumpkin spots tail swayed and she shifted about to groom herself before pausing as the skul scraped against her fur uncomfortably.

Ah same Killed a queen and some kittens." she hissed

Galaxy_
October 23rd, 2021, 03:09 PM
The-legendary-cowstar
BUMPERS!

Fritter
October 23rd, 2021, 04:54 PM
Ah same Killed a queen and some kittens." she hissed
(Sorry for forgetting)
Pumpkin spot nodded the cat skull bounced loosely as she did so. Ot was interesting that this cat was brave enough to kill a queen.’Did you kill the kits or the queen first?’

Galaxy_
October 23rd, 2021, 04:57 PM
(Sorry for forgetting)
Pumpkin spot nodded the cat skull bounced loosely as she did so. Ot was interesting that this cat was brave enough to kill a queen.’Did you kill the kits or the queen first?’

"I killed the kittens first so the queen felt horrible didnt let her know then killed the queen." she mewoed

Fritter
October 23rd, 2021, 05:01 PM
"I killed the kittens first so the queen felt horrible didnt let her know then killed the queen." she mewoed
Pumpkin spots
‘If you killed the queen first she would have shattered the kittens hearts and then you could have made them all watch as each of there siblings died, the queen must have had little care for the kittens if she wasn’t watching over them closely.’ Pumpkin spot added as she shifted her position slightly.

Galaxy_
October 23rd, 2021, 05:02 PM
Pumpkin spots
‘If you killed the queen first she would have shattered the kittens hearts and then you could have made them all watch as each of there siblings died, the queen must have had little care for the kittens if she wasn’t watching over them closely.’ Pumpkin spot added as she shifted her position slightly.

"The queen was hunting." she emwoed "The kits where like 5 moons old."

Fritter
October 23rd, 2021, 05:05 PM
"The queen was hunting." she emwoed "The kits where like 5 moons old."
‘Hunting huh, she should have stayed in the nursery with her kits until they where apprentices I guess she was just mouse brained.’

Galaxy_
October 23rd, 2021, 05:07 PM
‘Hunting huh, she should have stayed in the nursery with her kits until they where apprentices I guess she was just mouse brained.’

"Yes she was. Killed her kits one by one like prey." laughing mencingly

Fritter
October 23rd, 2021, 05:09 PM
"Yes she was. Killed her kits one by one like prey." laughing mencingly
Pumpkin spot
She stood up an d her tail flicked with boredom.‘ So, you good at play fights then? I haven’t set a claw on any cat here yet.’

Galaxy_
October 23rd, 2021, 05:10 PM
Pumpkin spot
She stood up an d her tail flicked with boredom.‘ So, you good at play fights then? I haven’t set a claw on any cat here yet.’

"I am ehy do you ask I set claws on many warriors here."

Fritter
October 23rd, 2021, 05:12 PM
"I am ehy do you ask I set claws on many warriors here."
Pumpkin spots she mocked being impressed by this but it was hard to tell she was mocking since her lack of a face. ‘So, want to add another cat to that list?’

Galaxy_
October 23rd, 2021, 05:14 PM
Pumpkin spots she mocked being impressed by this but it was hard to tell she was mocking since her lack of a face. ‘So, want to add another cat to that list?’

"Sure anytime." was this cat being mean (will they really really hate eachother our is this for fun?)

Fritter
October 24th, 2021, 02:43 AM
"Sure anytime." was this cat being mean (will they really really hate eachother our is this for fun?)
(It’s for fun)
Pumpkin spots
She lowered herself and dropped the cat skull off her head and nudged it away before she got ready to attack. Pumpkin spots took a moment.’Who should attack first?’

Galaxy_
October 24th, 2021, 02:45 AM
(It’s for fun)
Pumpkin spots
She lowered herself and dropped the cat skull off her head and nudged it away before she got ready to attack. Pumpkin spots took a moment.’Who should attack first?’

"Is that what you ask in battle." glancing at the warrirors paws she leaped for her back hoping to pin her down.

Fritter
October 24th, 2021, 02:53 AM
"Is that what you ask in battle." glancing at the warrirors paws she leaped for her back hoping to pin her down.
Pumpkin spots
She felt the heavy weight and forced herself to try roll the cat off and clawed blindly hoping to hit The cat.

Galaxy_
October 24th, 2021, 02:55 AM
Pumpkin spots
She felt the heavy weight and forced herself to try roll the cat off and clawed blindly hoping to hit The cat.

Geting clawed in the eye she hissed "Amazing job." leaping hoping to pound the warrior skull gently but hardly

Fritter
October 24th, 2021, 02:59 AM
Geting clawed in the eye she hissed "Amazing job." leaping hoping to pound the warrior skull gently but hardly
(Her cat skull isn’t attached to her right now.)
Pumpkin spots
She twisted out the way and tried to rake her claws along the cats bac with no intent to scar.

Galaxy_
October 24th, 2021, 03:00 AM
(Her cat skull isn’t attached to her right now.)
Pumpkin spots
She twisted out the way and tried to rake her claws along the cats bac with no intent to scar.

Hissing in pain She stop. "ENOUGH." she hissed

Fritter
October 24th, 2021, 03:02 AM
Hissing in pain She stop. "ENOUGH." she hissed
Pumpkin spots
She gave a nod and sheathed her claws backing up and sitting.

Galaxy_
October 24th, 2021, 03:04 AM
Pumpkin spots
She gave a nod and sheathed her claws backing up and sitting.

Suprised that she listened. "Well I was planing something I need revenge on someone in starclan want to help me?"

Fritter
October 24th, 2021, 03:07 AM
Suprised that she listened. "Well I was planing something I need revenge on someone in starclan want to help me?"
Pumpkin spots
She was silent for a moment, as she considered this she fiddled with her fur before stopping and staring straight at Yellow Fang.’I agree to help you.’ Pumpkin spots said with a nod.

Galaxy_
October 24th, 2021, 03:08 AM
Pumpkin spots
She was silent for a moment, as she considered this she fiddled with her fur before stopping and staring straight at Yellow Fang.’I agree to help you.’ Pumpkin spots said with a nod.

"Alright." she meowed "Her name is snowtuft." she hiised "She killed me."

Fritter
October 24th, 2021, 03:13 AM
"Alright." she meowed "Her name is snowtuft." she hiised "She killed me."
Pumpkin spot
‘Name is not important, her name will soon just be a whisper in the clans nothing more nothing less.’ Pumpkin spots let herself sit on her haunches making her seem awkwardly tall, she placed one paw on the ground and another before dropping back to her paws entirely and stretched.’Alright, let’s catch ourselves a fluffy little snowflake.’

Galaxy_
October 24th, 2021, 03:15 AM
Pumpkin spot
‘Name is not important, her name will soon just be a whisper in the clans nothing more nothing less.’ Pumpkin spots let herself sit on her haunches making her seem awkwardly tall, she placed one paw on the ground and another before dropping back to her paws entirely and stretched.’Alright, let’s catch ourselves a fluffy little snowflake.’

"Yes." she hissed "How will we cross the border though?"

Fritter
October 24th, 2021, 03:19 AM
"Yes." she hissed "How will we cross the border though?"
Pumpkin spots
She flicked her tail and ran till she was where she presumed the edge would be she turned to Yellow fang. ‘Leave that part to me, star-clan cats are allowed to cross into here, but I need an old friend to do fetch snow tuft.’

Galaxy_
October 24th, 2021, 03:20 AM
Pumpkin spots
She flicked her tail and ran till she was where she presumed the edge would be she turned to Yellow fang. ‘Leave that part to me, star-clan cats are allowed to cross into here, but I need an old friend to do fetch snow tuft.’

"Alright Pumpkinspots." she meowed "Dont disapoint me."

Fritter
October 24th, 2021, 03:21 AM
"Alright Pumpkinspots." she meowed "Dont disapoint me."
(If it’s alright I’m going to switch to a star clan cat now)

Galaxy_
October 24th, 2021, 03:23 AM
(If it’s alright I’m going to switch to a star clan cat now)

(its alright I have to act out snowfur 2)

Fritter
October 24th, 2021, 03:30 AM
(its alright I have to act out snowfur 2)
Sun Pool
The Tom was making his way to the edge of the dark forest, he met normally at this time with pumpkin spot. He sat down and waited patiently grooming his fur and doing small things like that. He shook his fur out to mess it up again before resting and wrapping his bushy tail around himself, he got up when he noticed pumpkin spots approaching. He Gave a sigh he didn’t understand why she was ever sent to that place. Watching pumpkin spots exchange words with another cat for a moment Sun pool then slowly stepped over the border between the two places and sat beside pumpkin spots who asked to see a cat called snow tuft.
Agreeing sun pool stopped halfway and looked over his shoulder.’This isn’t an evil plot is it?’ Sun pool asked nervously he was aware how the dark forest could rub cats the wrong way when they where there too long.

Galaxy_
November 2nd, 2021, 07:48 AM
Sun Pool
The Tom was making his way to the edge of the dark forest, he met normally at this time with pumpkin spot. He sat down and waited patiently grooming his fur and doing small things like that. He shook his fur out to mess it up again before resting and wrapping his bushy tail around himself, he got up when he noticed pumpkin spots approaching. He Gave a sigh he didn’t understand why she was ever sent to that place. Watching pumpkin spots exchange words with another cat for a moment Sun pool then slowly stepped over the border between the two places and sat beside pumpkin spots who asked to see a cat called snow tuft.
Agreeing sun pool stopped halfway and looked over his shoulder.’This isn’t an evil plot is it?’ Sun pool asked nervously he was aware how the dark forest could rub cats the wrong way when they where there too long.

Looking n Yellowfang smiled. "Its snowfur." she said and "Yes thats who we need."