PDA

View Full Version : Elytra/Neverland (Fantasy RP)

NightWarrior4Life
February 27th, 2017, 12:35 PM
So this is a fantasy RP sort of based on Tinkerbell and Peter Pan you know, all that Disney Neverland stuff...but you can be a dragon, a princess, a mermaid though the main focus is fairies.
Rules
--Fairies CANNOT have offspring or fall in love etc. they are all created differently and have unique names to fit their personality or story etc.

--Fairies CAN DIE by being carried off by bird or hawk etc., drowning, squashed (as weird as it sounds) or any other way (PM me to confirm other ways)

--Lost children and The Tigerlily tribe CAN have offspring due to their human ways.

--every single Pan must have a mental disorder (no offence, it's purely for creativity and diversity)

--Pirates cannot leave Neverland WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

--Fairies and Pans may leave to the mainland with permission from the royals (or me)

--Royals WILL have the power to decide whether a character is allowed to go to the mainlands or not BUT THEY MUST GET THE GO AHEAD FEOM ME FIRST!
Ranks:
Pans:
Like Peter Pan, they are friends of the fairies, each Pan has their own fairy sidekick. They can also fly and have mischievous shadows. They raise and live with the lost children.

Lost children:
They are named after anything natural and have their own special animal to suit their unique personalities, stories etc. They usually dress/disguise as these animals and can even call to eachother like animals and befriend their certain animal.

Dragons:
Imprisoned in a cave beneath the Pans' and lost children's forest home. The dragons are rumoured to be troublemakers and are deadly to all of Neverland.

Pirates:
Well, they just sail around and do normal piratey things...don't get along too well with Pans and fairies and are a threat to the Tigerlily tribe.

Fairies:
Live in pixie hollow and look after the seasons in the mainlands. Each fairie has their own talent and each are useful in their own ways.

Tribe:
American-indian tribe which are the most endangered in Neverland after Dragons.

Royals:
The rulers of Neverland. They can range from kindhearted pirates to butterfly fairies, to mermaids and more! They make sure everything in Neverland is in happy working order!

Butterfly fairies:
Human sized fairies with butterfly wings. Can have offspring still.

Mermaids:
Live in Atlantis, like the fairies, they have their own rulers.

IF YOU'D LIKE, I WILL ASSIGN YOU A CHARACTER. GIVE ME AT LEAST ONE PIECE OF INFORMATION ON THE CHARACTER YOU'D LIKE AND I'LL COME UP WITH THE REST! ;) IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS OR QUESTIONS, PM ME!

Form:
Name:
Age (optional):
Personality:
Appearance:
Special thing (fairies, lost children, butterfly fairies and the tribe only!):

enjoy!
NOTE: I WILL BE EXTREMELY PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO ROYALS, I MIGHT NOT EVEN START ACCEPTING THEM FOR A WHILE. THEY CAN START OUT AS NORMAL FAIRIES ETC. THEN I'LL SEE WHO SEEMS LOYAL, RESPONSIBLE AND WORTHY THEN I'LL CHOOSE MYSELF.

Reverie
February 27th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Name: Elsyria
Age (optional): Unknown
Role: Royal
Personality: TBRP
Appearance: Long black hair and green eyes
Love Interest/Significant other is open

NightWarrior4Life
February 27th, 2017, 12:40 PM
Name: Elsyria
Age (optional): Unknown
Role: Royal
Personality: TBRP
Appearance: Long black hair and green eyes
Love Interest/Significant other is open
One question, what kind of a royal is she? Like what species? Where does she come from?

Momotaro
February 27th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Form:
Name: Isaric.
Age (optional): Young adult.
Role: Dragon! To be specific, a fruit dragon, which is a more peacful dragon that is the size of a cat and eats fruit.
Personality: TBRPED.
Appearance: I'll link in a sec,

Reverie
February 27th, 2017, 12:42 PM
One question, what kind of a royal is she? Like what species? Where does she come from?
She's a Mermaid Royal, if possible, and she descended from Atlantis?

NightWarrior4Life
February 27th, 2017, 12:44 PM
She's a Mermaid Royal, if possible, and she descended from Atlantis?
...yes, she can be a mermaid for now...thank you! I will take your form into consideration when deciding royals! :)

NightWarrior4Life
February 27th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Form:
Name: Isaric.
Age (optional): Young adult.
Role: Dragon! To be specific, a fruit dragon, which is a more peacful dragon that is the size of a cat and eats fruit.
Personality: TBRPED.
Appearance: I'll link in a sec,
Accepted! She will be taken care of by the pans and lost children! ;)

Reverie
...yes, she can be a mermaid for now...thank you! I will take your form into consideration when deciding royals! :)
Actually she'll be just a reg Mermaid Cx

NightWarrior4Life
Actually she'll be just a reg Mermaid Cx
That's fine!

Momotaro
February 27th, 2017, 01:15 PM
Accepted! She will be taken care of by the pans and lost children! ;)

Ok, this is her appearence, http://m.imgur.com/C1VCBdz

Momotaro
February 27th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Please people join. I don't want to be lonely

No One's Beeswax
February 27th, 2017, 02:23 PM
So this is a fantasy RP sort of based on Tinkerbell and Peter Pan you know, all that Disney Neverland stuff...but you can be a dragon, a princess, a mermaid though the main focus is fairies.
Rules
--Fairies CANNOT have offspring or fall in love etc. they are all created differently and have unique names to fit their personality or story etc.

--Fairies CAN DIE by being carried off by bird or hawk etc., drowning, squashed (as weird as it sounds) or any other way (PM me to confirm other ways)

--Lost children and The Tigerlily tribe CAN have offspring due to their human ways.

--every single Pan must have a mental disorder (no offence, it's purely for creativity and diversity)

--Fairies and Pans may leave to the mainland with permission from the royals (or me)

--Royals WILL have the power to decide whether a character is allowed to go to the mainlands or not BUT THEY MUST GET THE GO AHEAD FEOM ME FIRST!
Ranks:
Pans:
Like Peter Pan, they are friends of the fairies, each Pan has their own fairy sidekick. They can also fly and have mischievous shadows. They raise and live with the lost children.

Lost children:
They are named after anything natural and have their own special animal to suit their unique personalities, stories etc. They usually dress/disguise as these animals and can even call to eachother like animals and befriend their certain animal.

Dragons:
Imprisoned in a cave beneath the Pans' and lost children's forest home. The dragons are rumoured to be troublemakers and are deadly to all of Neverland.

Pirates:
Well, they just sail around and do normal piratey things...don't get along too well with Pans and fairies and are a threat to the Tigerlily tribe.

Fairies:
Live in pixie hollow and look after the seasons in the mainlands. Each fairie has their own talent and each are useful in their own ways.

Tribe:

Royals:
The rulers of Neverland. They can range from kindhearted pirates to butterfly fairies, to mermaids and more! They make sure everything in Neverland is in happy working order!

Butterfly fairies:

Mermaids:

IF YOU'D LIKE, I WILL ASSIGN YOU A CHARACTER. GIVE ME AT LEAST ONE PIECE OF INFORMATION ON THE CHARACTER YOU'D LIKE AND I'LL COME UP WITH THE REST! ;) IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS OR QUESTIONS, PM ME!

Form:
Name:
Age (optional):
Personality:
Appearance:

enjoy!
NOTE: I WILL BE EXTREMELY PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO ROYALS, I MIGHT NOT EVEN START ACCEPTING THEM FOR A WHILE. THEY CAN START OUT AS NORMAL FAIRIES ETC. THEN I'LL SEE WHO SEEMS LOYAL, RESPONSIBLE AND WORTHY THEN I'LL CHOOSE MYSELF.
Name: Nadia
Role: Royal Butterfly Fairy, if not just a normal butterfly fairy :3
Personality: Nadia is a shy but sassy fairy. She sticks to her morals and is usually very stubborn.
Appearance: --removed--
Special thing: --removed--

aleka!
February 27th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Ey, could you please make me a character? I just want a dragon, either gender, that's more of a small variety.

SkyHeart
February 27th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Name: Lily

Age (optional): 16

Role: Fairy

Personality: TBRPED

Appearance: Lily has light skin and wavy blonde hair with green eyes. She also has a sleeveless top made out of a leaf and a skirt made from petals that is green and also had green shoes with pastel pink flowers on them and . She also has the same colored flowers in her hair (Flower crown) and earrings. Lastly, Lily has a little bit of blush and freckles, as well as transparent shimmery wings.

Special thing (fairies, lost children, butterfly fairies and the tribe only!): (I need help with this XD)

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2017, 01:59 AM
Name: Nadia Westgate
Role: Royal Butterfly Fairy, if not just a normal butterfly fairy :3
Personality: Nadia is a shy but sassy fairy. She sticks to her morals and is usually very stubborn.
Appearance: Mhm... (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fa/2c/e4/fa2ce434d0cc1e3bb8530734f2e77d15.jpg)
Special thing (fairies, lost children, butterfly fairies and the tribe only!): Basic Fire Manipulation
Accepted! She will be just a normal butterfly fairy for now but I will take your form into consideration when picking royals ;) also, the special thing is what type of butterfly is she? (What butterfly wings does she have?)

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Ey, could you please make me a character? I just want a dragon, either gender, that's more of a small variety.
I'll get right on it! ;)

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2017, 02:04 AM
Name: Lily

Age (optional): 16

Personality: TBRPED

Appearance: Lily has light skin and wavy blonde hair with green eyes. She also has a sleeveless top made out of a leaf and a skirt made from petals that is green and also had green shoes with pastel pink flowers on them and . She also has the same colored flowers in her hair (Flower crown) and earrings. Lastly, Lily has a little bit of blush and freckles, as well as transparent shimmery wings.

Special thing (fairies, lost children, butterfly fairies and the tribe only!): (I need help with this XD)
Accepted! Her special thing is lillies by the way ;)

The Mad Katter
February 28th, 2017, 05:02 AM
Form:
Name: Apophis
Age (optional): 624
Role: Dragon (Maybe he could be like, the oldest and is kind of the 'chief' of the imprisoned dragons? And he's really evil and bitter for being imprisoned and tries to kill everybody)
Personality: Evil, bitter, only thing he loves is his life-bond mate, Tanith. Intelligent, aggressive.
Appearance: Boop (http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/845ff10a-f092-4740-b866-36d9e705cd95/79d156c0-83f3-4af2-826e-f963b2283042.jpg)
Mate: Tanith

Name: Tanith
Dragon:
Personality: Caring, like a mother to her 'tribe', smart, bitter, aggressive, only she can calm Apophis down.
Appearance: Here (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8sfpe-St9XA/Vkza9PTAJMI/AAAAAAAAFtI/ox1t9-M-BJA/s1600/b24edf6c3e86b4658346028b7933e7a5.jpg)
Mate: Apophis

SkyHeart
February 28th, 2017, 06:27 AM
(Sweet! So she's a garden fairy that specializes in Lilies? :3 And tank chuuuu! *Gives chu cookies and gold stars*)

No One's Beeswax
February 28th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Accepted! She will be just a normal butterfly fairy for now but I will take your form into consideration when picking royals ;) also, the special thing is what type of butterfly is she? (What butterfly wings does she have?)
Ah! My apologies, I have edited my form. And thank you for considering my form.

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Ah! My apologies, I have edited my form. And thank you for considering my form.
Perfect! Thank you for joining! ;)

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2017, 10:20 AM
(Sweet! So she's a garden fairy that specializes in Lilies? :3 And tank chuuuu! *Gives chu cookies and gold stars*)
Yes! *noms cookies and dances around gold stars*

NightWarrior4Life
February 28th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Form:
Name: Apophis
Age (optional): 624
Role: Dragon (Maybe he could be like, the oldest and is kind of the 'chief' of the imprisoned dragons? And he's really evil and bitter for being imprisoned and tries to kill everybody)
Personality: Evil, bitter, only thing he loves is his life-bond mate, Tanith. Intelligent, aggressive.
Appearance: Boop (http://cdn.playbuzz.com/cdn/845ff10a-f092-4740-b866-36d9e705cd95/79d156c0-83f3-4af2-826e-f963b2283042.jpg)
Mate: Tanith

Name: Tanith
Dragon:
Personality: Caring, like a mother to her 'tribe', smart, bitter, aggressive, only she can calm Apophis down.
Appearance: Here (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8sfpe-St9XA/Vkza9PTAJMI/AAAAAAAAFtI/ox1t9-M-BJA/s1600/b24edf6c3e86b4658346028b7933e7a5.jpg)
Mate: Apophis
Accepted! 4 dragons...that'll keep them company...

Momotaro
February 28th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Bump.

NightWarrior4Life
March 4th, 2017, 02:30 AM
@Aleka☁️
Name:Pamona
Role: dragon
Personality: very calm, fair and clever. She's always coming up with new crazy plans to help the dragons escape or to get that little bit extra food every other day.
Appearance: a deep blue-purple and black eyes with white pupils.
Other: her mate and babies died years ago.

NightWarrior4Life
March 19th, 2017, 05:01 AM
The Eye Of The Storm @Aleka☁️ xxJaggededgexx SkyHeart No One's Beeswax KitKat12
We can start RPing now!

Swankit
March 19th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Name: Kimbella I. Maspulon
Age (optional): ??? (could you do this part not to old though plz)
Role: Royal Butterfly fairy
Personality: Happy and excited 75% of the time, sad 8%, and quiet 17%
Appearance: Gold and blue w/ silver/purple eyes
Special thing (fairies, lost children, butterfly fairies and the tribe only!): Vanessa atalanta (look it up)

Name: Sparkle Sprinkle
Age (optional): ??? (could you do this part around the same age as kim plz)
Personality: Is best friends with Kim makes deep attachments and will give her life to save others
Appearance: Silver and purple with blue/gold eyes
Special thing (fairies, lost children, butterfly fairies and the tribe only!):Nymphalis antiopa (look it up)

Could you do the special thing for both of them? For Kim something sweet, For Sparkle something with defenses like a rose or venus flytrap

SkyHeart
March 19th, 2017, 09:19 AM
(YUY XD Idk how to start XD)

NightWarrior4Life
March 19th, 2017, 09:45 AM
Name: Kimbella I. Maspulon
Age (optional): ??? (could you do this part not to old though plz)
Personality: Happy and excited 75% of the time, sad 8%, and quiet 17%
Appearance:Vanessa atalanta (look it up)

Name: Sparkle Sprinkle
Age (optional): ??? (could you do this part around the same age as kim plz)
Role: Butterfly fairy
Personality: Is best friends with Kim makes deep attachments and will give her life to save others
Appearance: Nymphalis antiopa (look it up)

Could you do the special thing for both of them? For Kim something sweet, For Sparkle something with defenses like a rose or venus flytrap

Are there guards of the royals because if there are and Kim makes it can Sparkle guard her?
The special thing is what breed of butterfly wings do they have? Also, the appearence is not fully complete and also, I will consider your character as a royal but I am not accepting right now. I will choose royals once we start RPing so if I see a loyal and responsible or just genuinely good character I will make them royals. And no, there aren't guards. Please edit your form and then maybe I will accept.

No One's Beeswax
March 19th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Nadia walked delicately through the pixie hollow, a few fairies fluttered slowly around her drowsily. It was barely dawn and not many fairies were awake. Nadia slid out of the hollow, her long red hair streaming out behind her.

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Rules

Ranks:
Pans:

Lost children:

Dragons:

Pirates:

Fairies:

Tribe:

Royals:

Butterfly fairies:

Mermaids:

Form:
Name:
Age (optional):
Personality:
Appearance:

enjoy!
Can I have Tigerlily?

NightWarrior4Life
March 19th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Can I have Tigerlily?
sure!

NightWarrior4Life
March 19th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Nadia walked delicately through the pixie hollow, a few fairies fluttered slowly around her drowsily. It was barely dawn and not many fairies were awake. Nadia slid out of the hollow, her long red hair streaming out behind her.
Bella and Iris woke up, blinking their eyelashes quickly to brush away sleep dust, they rose from their beds and flapped their wings readying themselves for a days work. "Hey Iris..." Bella greeted, sleepily. "Oh my goodness weren't we going to meet Nadia today?"
"I thought it was a work day today..."
"No, today is a gathering day...you know...the queen speaks...and stuff happens..."
"Oh right...rest day..."
"WEEKEND..."
"Sorry I'm tired!" Iris moaned.

No One's Beeswax
March 19th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Bella and Iris woke up, blinking their eyelashes quickly to brush away sleep dust, they rose from their beds and flapped their wings readying themselves for a days work. "Hey Iris..." Bella greeted, sleepily. "Oh my goodness weren't we going to meet Nadia today?"
"I thought it was a work day today..."
"No, today is a gathering day...you know...the queen speaks...and stuff happens..."
"Oh right...rest day..."
"WEEKEND..."
"Sorry I'm tired!" Iris moaned.
Nadia fluttered up through the swaying tree branches. She placed herself on top of a tree, her arms hugging her knees. Would Iris and Bella remember to meet her up here? Only the Queen knows...

NightWarrior4Life
March 19th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Nadia fluttered up through the swaying tree branches. She placed herself on top of a tree, her arms hugging her knees. Would Iris and Bella remember to meet her up here? Only the Queen knows...
Walking out of their little flower bud house, Bella and Iris rose up to the highest branches of the willow wall tree and called up. "Coooooooooooooo co coooo cooooooooo co?" It was Nadia's name in...a special morse code. "You up there?" Iris added, just in case.

No One's Beeswax
March 19th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Walking out of their little flower bud house, Bella and Iris rose up to the highest branches of the willow wall tree and called up. "Coooooooooooooo co coooo cooooooooo co?" It was Nadia's name in...a special morse code. "You up there?" Iris added, just in case.
Nadia almost jumped strait out of the tree, it had been so quiet, but that was to be expected. Nadia would have been surprised by something sooner than later. "Yes, I'm up here." She got to her feet slowly, was she supposed to say it in the special morse code? Well it was too late for that now...

Swankit
March 19th, 2017, 03:27 PM
The special thing is what breed of butterfly wings do they have? Also, the appearence is not fully complete and also, I will consider your character as a royal but I am not accepting right now. I will choose royals once we start RPing so if I see a loyal and responsible or just genuinely good character I will make them royals. And no, there aren't guards. Please edit your form and then maybe I will accept.

Is my form ok now that I edited it?

The Mad Katter
March 19th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Apophis curled his body around a large stalagmite rising from the middle of his sleeping cave. The unforgiving pupils of his blazing red eyes were covered by his eyelids and the only movement on his huge body was the rise and fall of his chest. The temperature of the cave was cool and the red dragon could hear the distant drip of water dropping from a stalactite in another cave. A slight whisper of wings started to stir Apophis from his slumber. His long, sharp claws scraped harshly against the rock and his eyes opened. Sweeping his gaze around the cave, it landed on a lithe black dragon, a little smaller than him. Instantly, he forgot about his interupted nap and in one swift movement detached himself from the stalagmite and landed on the ground in front of his mate. "Good morning," he rumbled, brushing wings with her. "Any news?"

~~~~
Tanith strode confidently into the sleeping cave she shared with her mate. As she arrived, she first witnessed his sleeping form and smiled wistfully to herself, noting how peaceful he looked. However, that vision was shattered as Apophis quickly untangled himself from the stone and landed in front of her. Even though he didn't look as peaceful as when he was sleeping, he didn't seem to have the rough edge he usually acquired when awake. She extended her wings as he went by, brushing his wings with her own. "Good morning," she replied, smiling slightly when he asked her of any news. Something slipped into her mind, but she shook it away, deciding it was not time to tell him yet. She followed his movements as he walked behind her, tail sweeping the floor, making slight scratching noises. "Everything is well and the Clan(tribe?) is peaceful for once," Tanith reported, smirking at him. "Without you plodding around, muttering grumpily," the black dragon teased. Tanith then sat, curling her smooth tail around her claws. "I do have something to tell you though," she said carefully. Taking a deep breath, she smiled at him. "We may have a clutch of eggs soon," she murmured quietly, exposing her slightly swollen belly for him to see.

(It would be nice if another dragon (maybe a small, skittish one) walked in to deliver a message and ruined the moment? And I could also use some people to RP the dragonets when they are born. I think there's going to be three or maybe four)

SkyHeart
March 19th, 2017, 04:41 PM
It was a beautiful morning, but Lily was still asleep to even know what was going on. She was in her little flower home wrapped in petals as she was slept peacefully. The fairy fluttered her wings a little as she rested.

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 05:16 PM
sure!
yesssss

Serendipity
March 19th, 2017, 05:19 PM
It was a beautiful morning, but Lily was still asleep to even know what was going on. She was in her little flower home wrapped in petals as she was slept peacefully. The fairy fluttered her wings a little as she rested.
Tigerlily jumped through the trees. She spotted Lily's flower, crouching beside it. With a quick yank, she broke off the stem, putting the flower in her bag. She started to trek back to her village, unaware that she had cut a fairy-home.

SkyHeart
March 19th, 2017, 06:51 PM
(O MAI XDDDD) Lily felt a yank that shook her and everything in her home up and down. The fairy woke up in alarm, her eyes wide as she looked around. "W-What was that?!" She asked. The girl felt even scared when she felt motion and when she looked out the window, she saw that the sky was gone and it was nothing but darkness. "Hey! What's going on?!" Lily asked and flew to her window, peeking out to see other flowers. Her eyes widened even more in fear as she hid back in her house. "Oh no..."

NightWarrior4Life
March 20th, 2017, 03:10 AM
Nadia almost jumped strait out of the tree, it had been so quiet, but that was to be expected. Nadia would have been surprised by something sooner than later. "Yes, I'm up here." She got to her feet slowly, was she supposed to say it in the special morse code? Well it was too late for that now...
"Race you..." Iris whispered then shot upwards towards Nadia. "Alright." Bella shrugged then followed.

NightWarrior4Life
March 20th, 2017, 03:12 AM
Is my form ok now that I edited it?
I'll have a look at it later as I don't have time right now. But feel free to take a look at other people's forms and RPs for inspiration!

No One's Beeswax
March 23rd, 2017, 09:32 AM
"Race you..." Iris whispered then shot upwards towards Nadia. "Alright." Bella shrugged then followed.
The wind ruffled Nadia's fiery red hair as she gazed over the edge of the willow wall tree. She was lucky too know such good fairies like Iris and Bella.

NightWarrior4Life
March 23rd, 2017, 10:53 AM
The wind ruffled Nadia's fiery red hair as she gazed over the edge of the willow wall tree. She was lucky too know such good fairies like Iris and Bella.
Iris panted and dragged her arms along the branch and slumped down next to Nadia. "How are you not hot on a day like this? AND you're a fire fairy!" Then Bella flew across gracefully to join them.

SkyHeart
March 23rd, 2017, 09:46 PM
(Boop)

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 03:03 AM
(O MAI XDDDD) Lily felt a yank that shook her and everything in her home up and down. The fairy woke up in alarm, her eyes wide as she looked around. "W-What was that?!" She asked. The girl felt even scared when she felt motion and when she looked out the window, she saw that the sky was gone and it was nothing but darkness. "Hey! What's going on?!" Lily asked and flew to her window, peeking out to see other flowers. Her eyes widened even more in fear as she hid back in her house. "Oh no..."
Maple felt the shaking too, her pinecone home no longer touching the ground. It was lifted up and being tossed up then down, up and down again. And again. And it wouldn't stop. Maple heard the desperate cry of a flower fairy and opened her window to hear the sound more clearly.

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 03:22 AM
Name: Oak
Age (optional):
Role: Fall Fairy; she can paint very well
Personality: she is strong-headed/strong-willed, she doesn't back down, but she is kind
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/rwbyfanon/images/f/fe/Crystal_Nelde.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/2000?cb=20140916045125
Special thing (fairies, lost children, butterfly fairies and the tribe only!): Fall Fairy
Other: can she start out as a new fairy that just came in and knows nobody??

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 04:12 AM
Name: Oak
Age (optional):
Role: Fall Fairy; she can paint very well
Personality: she is strong-headed/strong-willed, she doesn't back down, but she is kind
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/rwbyfanon/images/f/fe/Crystal_Nelde.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/2000?cb=20140916045125
Special thing (fairies, lost children, butterfly fairies and the tribe only!): Fall Fairy
Other: can she start out as a new fairy that just came in and knows nobody??
accepted! And yes she can have just joined. (Her special thing is oak trees, leaves etc.)

Trashy Sky
March 25th, 2017, 05:38 AM
screamin because i didn't see this before
i frekin love peter pan

Name: Skylark
Role: Pan
Personality: Skylark is a bit all over the place, for lack of wording. He seems to be a bit neurotic, even as far as to say psychotic, at times. He stumbles over his own words quickly and doesn't really think before he acts or speaks. He moves his body around frantically at most times when speaking and tends to have a hyper appearance. Though, he's just full of anxiety during these moments. He tends to isolate himself from most people though, only liking a few other creatures. His behavior is disorganized and all over the place, like stated, as he could go from ranting one second to being frozen and completely silent the next. You can never know how he'll react to anything, as he tends to have outbreaks at times where the normal response for something is switched with him. For example, instead of laughing he starts crying. Even though all this, he tends to be tired and has a sad, almost depressive, mood. Still, his thoughts are out of order and he gets paranoid and scared of things that aren't there or won't happen. Though, Skylark is a nice guy (or at least he tries to be) and tends to love making friends in his awkward way, seeing how he can't really speak to anyone in a social standard. Otherwise, TBRP'ed.
Appearance: Skylark is small for his supposed age, being only around 5'2" and 110 pounds. His skin takes on a darker, tan, complexion while a few very dark freckles are sprouted across his skin in random places. His eyes are a dark brown while his hair is too. His hair is cut into a short style, with the sides pretty much shaved down while the top is longer and swept to the side in a wave-like look. His hair is a bit curly, but the sides are cut short enough that they don't curl up while the top is always so messy that it's hard to tell. Even with messy hair, Skylark looks presentable enough in his normal-ish clothing and his purple jacket he once pretty much stole from the mainland a long time back. Though, he seems to never wear shoes for seemingly no reason.
Special Thing: N/A
Other: His mental disorder is schizophrenia (as it's the only other disorder i've researched while not wanting to rp a depressed lump)

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 05:44 AM
accepted! And yes she can have just joined. (Her special thing is oak trees, leaves etc.)
Ok thanks!)
Oak wandered around the Fall Forest, not sure what to do.

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 06:10 AM
screamin because i didn't see this before
i frekin love peter pan

Name: Skylark
Role: Pan
Personality: Skylark is a bit all over the place, for lack of wording. He seems to be a bit neurotic, even as far as to say psychotic, at times. He stumbles over his own words quickly and doesn't really think before he acts or speaks. He moves his body around frantically at most times when speaking and tends to have a hyper appearance. Though, he's just full of anxiety during these moments. He tends to isolate himself from most people though, only liking a few other creatures. His behavior is disorganized and all over the place, like stated, as he could go from ranting one second to being frozen and completely silent the next. You can never know how he'll react to anything, as he tends to have outbreaks at times where the normal response for something is switched with him. For example, instead of laughing he starts crying. Even though all this, he tends to be tired and has a sad, almost depressive, mood. Still, his thoughts are out of order and he gets paranoid and scared of things that aren't there or won't happen. Though, Skylark is a nice guy (or at least he tries to be) and tends to love making friends in his awkward way, seeing how he can't really speak to anyone in a social standard. Otherwise, TBRP'ed.
Appearance: Skylark is small for his supposed age, being only around 5'2" and 110 pounds. His skin takes on a darker, tan, complexion while a few very dark freckles are sprouted across his skin in random places. His eyes are a dark brown while his hair is too. His hair is cut into a short style, with the sides pretty much shaved down while the top is longer and swept to the side in a wave-like look. His hair is a bit curly, but the sides are cut short enough that they don't curl up while the top is always so messy that it's hard to tell. Even with messy hair, Skylark looks presentable enough in his normal-ish clothing and his purple jacket he once pretty much stole from the mainland a long time back. Though, he seems to never wear shoes for seemingly no reason.
Special Thing: N/A
Accepted!

Trashy Sky
March 25th, 2017, 06:22 AM
Accepted!
Thanks!
Also, wouldn't he need a fairy sidekick or whatever?... cause I can make one if no one wants to be his hah.

NightWarrior4Life
March 25th, 2017, 06:39 AM
Thanks!
Also, wouldn't he need a fairy sidekick or whatever?... cause I can make one if no one wants to be his hah.
He doesn't have to but if you want then yeah sure go ahead!

Trashy Sky
March 25th, 2017, 06:46 AM
He doesn't have to but if you want then yeah sure go ahead!
Ah okay!

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 06:52 AM
Ah okay!
Wait! Oak can be your fairy sidekick if you want.

Trashy Sky
March 25th, 2017, 07:00 AM
Wait! Oak can be your fairy sidekick if you want.
it depends on your roleplaying skills because i usually post like three to five liners hah

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 07:04 AM
it depends on your roleplaying skills because i usually post like three to five liners hah
Trust me I love roleplaying. An example is look at the first screen, go to Outskirts, then click on Sharp Adventure.

Trashy Sky
March 25th, 2017, 07:06 AM
Trust me I love roleplaying. An example is look at the first screen, go to Outskirts, then click on Sharp Adventure.
As long as you closely match my post lengths we'll be good!

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 07:08 AM
As long as you closely match my post lengths we'll be good!
Mmk. I'm a quick one so dont worry.

Trashy Sky
March 25th, 2017, 07:16 AM
Mmk. I'm a quick one so dont worry.
(mkay i guess i'll give you a post to reply to)

Skylark sat still in the middle of the forest, having a spout of calm though the phases of neurotic-psychotic emotions he normally had. The small male had his eyes closed, sitting on the forest floor in a criss-crossed style while his hands calmly rested in his lap. The pan seemed to be thinking, but really he was just resting in an awkward position. Being tired almost all the time was a really exhausting thing to do, now wasn't it.

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 01:51 PM
(mkay i guess i'll give you a post to reply to)

Skylark sat still in the middle of the forest, having a spout of calm though the phases of neurotic-psychotic emotions he normally had. The small male had his eyes closed, sitting on the forest floor in a criss-crossed style while his hands calmly rested in his lap. The pan seemed to be thinking, but really he was just resting in an awkward position. Being tired almost all the time was a really exhausting thing to do, now wasn't it.
Oak was flying near when she saw Skylark. "Skylark!" she smiled, racing towards him with her red hair flowing behind her. "Skylark! How are you?" she settled on his knee, orange eyes bright. "What adventure ate we going to do today? Visit the Lost Boys? Vist the mermaids? Oh! Or maybe even fight Captian Cook? What what are we going to do?" she was now spinning circles around Skylark, pixie dust floating down. She was never fast enough to even be close to the legendary Vixia'z flying speed, but she still tried.

No One's Beeswax
March 25th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Iris panted and dragged her arms along the branch and slumped down next to Nadia. "How are you not hot on a day like this? AND you're a fire fairy!" Then Bella flew across gracefully to join them.
Nadia's wings fluttered slightly, it was pretty warm, an ideal day for a fire fairy like herself. "I'm fine." the redhead said simply, "How are you guys?"

Trashy Sky
March 25th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Oak was flying near when she saw Skylark. "Skylark!" she smiled, racing towards him with her red hair flowing behind her. "Skylark! How are you?" she settled on his knee, orange eyes bright. "What adventure ate we going to do today? Visit the Lost Boys? Vist the mermaids? Oh! Or maybe even fight Captian Cook? What what are we going to do?" she was now spinning circles around Skylark, pixie dust floating down. She was never fast enough to even be close to the legendary Vixia'z flying speed, but she still tried.
Skylark's body jerked at the commotion from the red-haired fairy, his eyes opening to gaze down at her. "We... We- We're doing.... none of... that... that's for sure..." he took a while to get the words out of his mouth, but did complete his task of doing that. The male looked away from Oak, back to his gaze on the open space of air in front of them. Skylark was never adventurous, as he would rather just take a nap then do literally any movement. It sorta made him odd, as everyone here seemed to want to do something sometime. Though, Skylark would rather do nothing for as long as he lived. It was calmer that way.

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Skylark's body jerked at the commotion from the red-haired fairy, his eyes opening to gaze down at her. "We... We- We're doing.... none of... that... that's for sure..." he took a while to get the words out of his mouth, but did complete his task of doing that. The male looked away from Oak, back to his gaze on the open space of air in front of them. Skylark was never adventurous, as he would rather just take a nap then do literally any movement. It sorta made him odd, as everyone here seemed to want to do something sometime. Though, Skylark would rather do nothing for as long as he lived. It was calmer that way.
"Aw you're a bummer. But I guess that's who you are. To bad you can't eat the seaweed treats that the mermaids make~." Oak taunted with a half sad expression, flying backwards from him. Flying backwards was very hard so she turned around then turmed back again and tried to tugged a peice of hair from his head. "Come, it's good for your health if you move. Come on!" she stopped and pouted.

Trashy Sky
March 25th, 2017, 11:45 PM
"Aw you're a bummer. But I guess that's who you are. To bad you can't eat the seaweed treats that the mermaids make~." Oak taunted with a half sad expression, flying backwards from him. Flying backwards was very hard so she turned around then turmed back again and tried to tugged a peice of hair from his head. "Come, it's good for your health if you move. Come on!" she stopped and pouted.
"I do- don't... need- want seaweed treats... They're always w-... soggy..." Skylark huffed out as he let his dark brown eyes watch the small fairy. He was quiet as she told him to move, silently watching her before slowly moving to lay down on his side in the dirt of the forest floor. He didn't move from that position as he stared at the fairy who was always around him.

CinnamonCookie
March 25th, 2017, 11:56 PM
"I do- don't... need- want seaweed treats... They're always w-... soggy..." Skylark huffed out as he let his dark brown eyes watch the small fairy. He was quiet as she told him to move, silently watching her before slowly moving to lay down on his side in the dirt of the forest floor. He didn't move from that position as he stared at the fairy who was always around him.
"Skylark, I have no idea what to do with you..." she frowned then sat on his side. "And seaweed treats aren't always soggy, only Neena's treats are soggy. But Yomu's treats are amazing. I love the..." she blabbered on.

NightWarrior4Life
March 26th, 2017, 02:16 AM
Nadia's wings fluttered slightly, it was pretty warm, an ideal day for a fire fairy like herself. "I'm fine." the redhead said simply, "How are you guys?"
"Good."
"Good!" The two replied. "You're going to the gathering tonight, right?" Bella asked.

No One's Beeswax
March 26th, 2017, 11:49 AM
"Good."
"Good!" The two replied. "You're going to the gathering tonight, right?" Bella asked.
Nadia nodded slowly and started absent-mindedly running her hands through her hair. "I wonder what the queen will speak about..."

wickedvirtues
April 23rd, 2017, 09:03 PM
(no idea if this RP is dead or not but here's an OC anyways yaaaay!)

Name: Lark
Age (optional):
Personality: Calm, peaceful, sweet, quiet.
Appearance: Medium length dark blond hair, bright hazel eyes, wears a pinkish-red dress that goes just a bit above her knees,
Special thing (fairies, lost children, butterfly fairies and the tribe only!): She's very good with animals (sort of like animal talents in movies)

NightWarrior4Life
May 1st, 2017, 04:12 AM
Nadia nodded slowly and started absent-mindedly running her hands through her hair. "I wonder what the queen will speak about..."
"I heard the dragons are lovely again...perhaps our safety is at risk...they do like to cause mayhem." Bella pointed out. "So a safety talk? Ugh I don't enjoy those I must admit..." Iris moaned

NightWarrior4Life
May 1st, 2017, 04:13 AM

Age (optional):
Appearance: Medium length dark blond hair, bright hazel eyes, wears a pinkish-red dress that goes just a bit above her knees,
Special thing (fairies, lost children, butterfly fairies and the tribe only!): She's very good with animals (sort of like animal talents in movies)
Accepted!

No One's Beeswax
May 4th, 2017, 03:27 PM
"I heard the dragons are lovely again...perhaps our safety is at risk...they do like to cause mayhem." Bella pointed out. "So a safety talk? Ugh I don't enjoy those I must admit..." Iris moaned
(Sorry for the late reply!)
Nadia stopped filing through her fire-like hair, squeezing a nearby leaf on a gently swaying branch. She doubted that Iris meant any harm, but disregarding safety talks were one of Nadia's greatest peeves. Why would anyone be annoyed if someone wants to keep you alive? There are dangers everywhere, it may come to life or death of a fairy if they don't know about any repercussions to prepare them self. And dragons? Well, they could do plenty of harm to the peaceful forest, think about what would happen if a fairy falls in their destructive path? "Well, I think saftey talks are important." Nadia said tightly.

NightWarrior4Life
May 5th, 2017, 09:41 AM
(Sorry for the late reply!)
Nadia stopped filing through her fire-like hair, squeezing a nearby leaf on a gently swaying branch. She doubted that Iris meant any harm, but disregarding safety talks were one of Nadia's greatest peeves. Why would anyone be annoyed if someone wants to keep you alive? There are dangers everywhere, it may come to life or death of a fairy if they don't know about any repercussions to prepare them self. And dragons? Well, they could do plenty of harm to the peaceful forest, think about what would happen if a fairy falls in their destructive path? "Well, I think saftey talks are important." Nadia said tightly.
"I just like to take the risky wild and more...fun route..."
"What she's trying to say is she still thiks they are important...but we wouldn't have to have them so often if the dragons would just settle down and behave themselves..." Bella butted in "Of course. But if I were locked up in a cave for 4000 years, I'd be restless too."
"I agree...but if anyone goes out, just keep a low profile, okay?" Bella sighed, mostly directing her words at Iris, who was bound to get into trouble.

No One's Beeswax
May 8th, 2017, 03:06 PM
"I just like to take the risky wild and more...fun route..."
"What she's trying to say is she still thiks they are important...but we wouldn't have to have them so often if the dragons would just settle down and behave themselves..." Bella butted in "Of course. But if I were locked up in a cave for 4000 years, I'd be restless too."
"I agree...but if anyone goes out, just keep a low profile, okay?" Bella sighed, mostly directing her words at Iris, who was bound to get into trouble.
Nadia sighed in slight relief, at least she knew Iris won't skip the safety talk or do anything dim-witted. She didn't want Iris or Bella being hurt by anything in a million years and would sacrifice herself for a majority of the fairies. But not the really strong ones, then she would just get in their way. "I guess I can't blame the dragons, but we should still be wary."

wickedvirtues
May 8th, 2017, 03:42 PM

Age (optional):

Lark sat up, brushing her hair from her eyes, she'd forgotten she'd fallen asleep in the moonlight yesterday. The fairy moved her pale wings, flying towards a place she greeted a little bunny in the mornings usually. The creature had taken a liking to her. Suddenly, the snow creature peeked its head out, twitching her nose. "Snowbird!" She cooed, the bunny hopped over and nuzzled her small hand. Lark laughed, said her goodbye, and took off into the air. She sat on a leaf, watching the sky.

NightWarrior4Life
May 9th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Nadia sighed in slight relief, at least she knew Iris won't skip the safety talk or do anything dim-witted. She didn't want Iris or Bella being hurt by anything in a million years and would sacrifice herself for a majority of the fairies. But not the really strong ones, then she would just get in their way. "I guess I can't blame the dragons, but we should still be wary."
The two nodded and a horn sounded in the distance. "The working horn...I suppose we should get going! See you later, Nadia!" Bella waved then fluttered her wings, flying off moments later. Iris just stood up, wings flapping, and whizzed away.

No One's Beeswax
May 17th, 2017, 03:06 PM
The two nodded and a horn sounded in the distance. "The working horn...I suppose we should get going! See you later, Nadia!" Bella waved then fluttered her wings, flying off moments later. Iris just stood up, wings flapping, and whizzed away.
Nadia raised her hand and waved it slightly. She lowered it, thinking about what to do next. It would be a while until Iris and Bella had some time off again, so Nadia better keep herself busy. She slowly rose to her feet, spreading her wings to their full capacity. And with one motion, the redhead was off. Soon fluttering through the sky, Nadia scanned the forest, looking for disturbances. After all, like Iris and Bella had said, there were dragons in the area. Although there was only a small chance dragons would be out at this time, better safe than sorry.

NightWarrior4Life
May 19th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Nadia raised her hand and waved it slightly. She lowered it, thinking about what to do next. It would be a while until Iris and Bella had some time off again, so Nadia better keep herself busy. She slowly rose to her feet, spreading her wings to their full capacity. And with one motion, the redhead was off. Soon fluttering through the sky, Nadia scanned the forest, looking for disturbances. After all, like Iris and Bella had said, there were dragons in the area. Although there was only a small chance dragons would be out at this time, better safe than sorry.
--Later that day--
Iris and Bella returned to the branch from this morning, hoping to meet Nadia there so they could go to the gathering together. After a few moments a flutter of red and orange appeared in the corner of their eyes and there was Nadia.

Wildy~ =3
May 19th, 2017, 12:39 PM
(I hope it isn't too late to join!)
Name: Wild
Role: Lost Child
Personality: TBRP'd if ok
Appearance: Very short for her age, Wild has long light brown hair, a purple dress (Not a very fancy one), purple eyes (?), and she wears fake cat ears and tail she got the day she got lost.
Special thing: If it's ok with you, can she have an animal shelter, where she takes care of animals and gives them to people who she thinks will take care of them? Her favorite animal (Her parrtner) is a (winged?) fluffy silver cat named Skye/Echo (I haven't decided on the name) who has white on her ears, tail-tip, paws, chest, and forehead as well as teal eyes.

NightWarrior4Life
May 21st, 2017, 03:29 AM
(I hope it isn't too late to join!)
Name: Wild
Role: Lost Child
Personality: TBRP'd if ok
Appearance: Very short for her age, Wild has long light brown hair, a purple dress (Not a very fancy one), purple eyes (?), and she wears fake cat ears and tail she got the day she got lost.
Special thing: If it's ok with you, can she have an animal shelter, where she takes care of animals and gives them to people who she thinks will take care of them? Her favorite animal (Her parrtner) is a (winged?) fluffy silver cat named Skye/Echo (I haven't decided on the name) who has white on her ears, tail-tip, paws, chest, and forehead as well as teal eyes.
Actually, her special thing would be a cat but the rest is fine. Accepted