PDA

View Full Version : Camp Half-Blood

~Aesthetic~
February 26th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Camp Half-Blood. The only safe haven for Demigods, the children of the Greek Gods. The only place the various deadly monsters cannot maul these children alive. Led by Chiron, a Centaur, and Dionysus, the God of partying and wine. (who also hates every child there) There are 12 cabins (This takes place in an alt timeline, those who've read Heroes of Olympus.) One for each god/goddess. Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hepheastus, Aphrodite, Hera, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Demeter, Dionysus, Athena, and Ares. Each contain children of the deity, excluding the maiden goddess, Artemis, and the goddess of marriage, Hera, who must stay loyal to her husband Zeus. At this camp, children learn battling, meet new people, learn how to ride pegusai, and much more. The children cannot leave camp until it is schooltime, (Unless they're year-round campers) or if they're given a quest. The roleplay is: you are one of these kids.

(If you haven't read Percy Jackson, but think this is a cool idea, pm me and I will give you more details.)

Cabins:

*Zeus: || Wolfe || ||Kiara Polaris ||
*Poseidon: || Evelyn Wake ||
*Hades: || Kinsey Michaels ||
Hera: --
Hephaestus: || Lucas (Luke) Steele ||
Aphrodite:
Apollo: || Madelyn Parker || || Skylar Demona ||
Artemis: --
Demeter: || Katherine Arasudan ||
Athena: || Mady || || Rey || || Chloe Capabell ||
Ares:
Hermes:

*I will be extremely picky for the Big Three children. Also, these demigods must be year round campers.

Form:

Name:
Godly parent:
Inherited Power:
Year Round Camper?:
Years spent at camp:
Personality:
Appearance:
RP Example:

Oracle Form:
Name:
Mortal?:
Godly parent?:
Inherited Power?:
If mortal, what's special about them?:
Personality:
Appearance:
Prophecy example:

Quest form:
Character's Name(must already exist, i will review form):
Why would they be good for this quest?:
Live? Die?:

CURRENT NEWS: Capture the flag will occur April 14-17! (Friday through Monday)

PROPHESIES: Coming soon! (Next week) Please tell me if you'd like to be involved! Max: 5 demigods

DRAMA:

MAIN EVENT(S):

Until someone applies for Oracle, I will play that part. But please apply! Remember, Rachel was a mortal, so you don't exactly have to be a demigod to fill this role!

(Of course, it's past 9:00 pm so sorry if I left out major information)

Mousy
February 26th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Yessssss I will join this

Name: Madelyn Parker
Godly parent: Apollo
Inherited Power: Singing, Healing
Year Round Camper?: Yes
Years spent at camp: 1
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance: She has blond hair and blue eyes. She is quite tall. She wears the orange camp shirt, necklace, and shorts.
RP Example: Ella ran through the woods, having heard a twig snap. True, it could've been a animal, or another human, but Ella was taking no chances. Suddenly she tripped over a tree root, sprawling on to the hard dirt ground. Sitting up she felt a sharp pain in her knee. Looking down, she saw a cut, oozing blood and dirt. Gripping her knee, Ella let out a little sob. She wanted to be around people and needed help. She would not survive long out here by herself.

~Aesthetic~
February 26th, 2017, 09:47 PM

Appearance: She has blond hair and blue eyes. She is quite tall. She wears the orange camp shirt, necklace, and shorts.
RP Example: Ella ran through the woods, having heard a twig snap. True, it could've been a animal, or another human, but Ella was taking no chances. Suddenly she tripped over a tree root, sprawling on to the hard dirt ground. Sitting up she felt a sharp pain in her knee. Looking down, she saw a cut, oozing blood and dirt. Gripping her knee, Ella let out a little sob. She wanted to be around people and needed help. She would not survive long out here by herself.
Accepted!

goddess of ducks
February 26th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Omg Hold up a sec and my forms shall be here

Mousy
February 26th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Accepted!
Yay! Thank you!

goddess of ducks
February 26th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Name: Lucas (Luke) Steele | Kinsey Michaels
Godly Parent: Hephaestus | Hades?
Inherited power: Good in the forges and armory, or metalwork | Able to use fire blasts from hands. Hair turns to flame when angered or aggravated.
Year round camper?: No | Yes
How many years at camp?: 2 | This is her first year so one I guess
Personality: Luke is bright, kind and perky. He always feels up for an adventure and always seems to be full of energy. He was a very kind personality, and treats others with care and respect. He doesn't include much about his inner feelings, but knows how to balance that and not make people feel like he is closed off. | Kinsey is very quiet and shy, not liking to talk much. She is always scared of what might happen if she becomes too involved. Her main reason for being quiet is because she was always looked at differently when she accidentally let loose on her powers. She is scared of her abilities and will need pushing into things. Once she does them, it becomes easier for her to function, but sometimes she just needs a push.
Appearance: he has short brown hair. It normally stays like this unless he grows it out and it becomes curly. He has bright blue eyes and freckles covering his nose. He is almost always wearing a soot smudged orange camp t shirt and shorts. | Kinsey has shoulder length curly dark brown hair. Her eyes are a warm honey brown and seem to have a fiesty glare to them. She has a few freckles dotted on her nose, though they are faint, and she normally wears short sleeves (mostly her bright orange camp shirt) and shorts with flip flops.
RP Sample:
No, he had never considered a mate, mostly because there had been no one to consider. He was more interested for the time being in finding good friends that would stick by him and support him, like Pebblechase, and Auroraflame. He didn't even allow his mind to wander that far, only letting himself focus on what was right there in front of him. But now this question was opening up thoughts he had never considered before. Did he want a mate? To some level or another. Did he have time to start a family? Well of course, what was he doing now? Just wandering around useless. Might as well carry in the Clan. Did any cat even love him enough to be his mate? He highly doubted that. The only way he could see himself with a family was because there would be another cat similar to him who only wanted the clan to thrive, so they wanted kits. After that he was almost positive that they would leave him in search of a fully healthy and capable mate, not some scrawny tom who only had three decent limbs. He sighed, and then panicked as he realized he hadn't said anything, and had let her question dangle in the air, unanswered. He saw that her eyes were turned away. See? She doesn't even like me enough to look at me directly. He thought down heartedly. "Not...not really. I haven't really had much time to think about it. Sure it's crossed my mind once or twice. But then one moment I'm serving my clan, the next I'm a useless piece of folding who can hardly walk without assistance. I'm mean, you don't need to spare my feelings on this, but seriously, who would want to be mates with a tom cat who can't seem to do anything in a perfect fashion? Always loping around dealing with their personal issues. I mean really, you wouldn't want that would you?" He asked genuinely. He didn't expect anything grand to come from her. Only that she would try and persuade him nicely that he wasn't worthless. And that's what every cat always says.

~Aesthetic~
February 26th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Evelyn's form:

Name: Evelyn Wake
Godly parent: Poseidon
Inherited Power: Slight control of water, healing while in water, sea navigation, communication with horses/pegusai
Year Round Camper?: yep
Years spent at camp: 4
Personality: Evelyn is a natural-born leader. She takes responsibility for many things, and heavily enjoys having things her way. She feels that since her father is a part if the Big Three, she must step up and be as important as the role. She works well under stress, since she has so much built up. She's fairly smart, but not as smart as an Athena child, which she envies. As time goes on and she spends more and more time at camp, she will realize that she can't be responsible for everything that happens. This will cause her to be a small bit more laid back. At this time, however, she strains herself to do her best and tries desperately to live up to her father's role. When it comes to being social, she's not a butterfly. She prefers to stay in her cabin, practice battle, (which she flunks at) ride pegusai, etc etc. She is the kind of person you go to when you feel sad, because since she's so quiet she has plenty of quotes and lots of advice. At first glance, she is respectful, an introvert, has great leadership skills, and hard on herself.
Appearance: She is pale with bright sea-green eyes. She has pierced ears and thin lips. She is slightly taller than average. Her hair is long, wavy, and black with red highlights. She wears the beaded necklace and camp shirt, but is covered up by her black hoodie. She wears a charm bracelet her mother gave her when she was little.
RP Example: TBRPd (mostly because I don't feel like writing this out rn)

~Aesthetic~
February 26th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Name: Lucas (Luke) Steele | Kinsey Michaels
Godly Parent: Hephaestus | Hades?
Inherited power: Good in the forges and armory, or metalwork | Able to use fire blasts from hands. Hair turns to flame when angered or aggravated.
Year round camper?: No | Yes
How many years at camp?: 2 | This is her first year so one I guess
Personality: Luke is bright, kind and perky. He always feels up for an adventure and always seems to be full of energy. He was a very kind personality, and treats others with care and respect. He doesn't include much about his inner feelings, but knows how to balance that and not make people feel like he is closed off. | Kinsey is very quiet and shy, not liking to talk much. She is always scared of what might happen if she becomes too involved. Her main reason for being quiet is because she was always looked at differently when she accidentally let loose on her powers. She is scared of her abilities and will need pushing into things. Once she does them, it becomes easier for her to function, but sometimes she just needs a push.
Appearance: he has short brown hair. It normally stays like this unless he grows it out and it becomes curly. He has bright blue eyes and freckles covering his nose. He is almost always wearing a soot smudged orange camp t shirt and shorts. | Kinsey has shoulder length curly dark brown hair. Her eyes are a warm honey brown and seem to have a fiesty glare to them. She has a few freckles dotted on her nose, though they are faint, and she normally wears short sleeves (mostly her bright orange camp shirt) and shorts with flip flops.
RP Sample:
No, he had never considered a mate, mostly because there had been no one to consider. He was more interested for the time being in finding good friends that would stick by him and support him, like Pebblechase, and Auroraflame. He didn't even allow his mind to wander that far, only letting himself focus on what was right there in front of him. But now this question was opening up thoughts he had never considered before. Did he want a mate? To some level or another. Did he have time to start a family? Well of course, what was he doing now? Just wandering around useless. Might as well carry in the Clan. Did any cat even love him enough to be his mate? He highly doubted that. The only way he could see himself with a family was because there would be another cat similar to him who only wanted the clan to thrive, so they wanted kits. After that he was almost positive that they would leave him in search of a fully healthy and capable mate, not some scrawny tom who only had three decent limbs. He sighed, and then panicked as he realized he hadn't said anything, and had let her question dangle in the air, unanswered. He saw that her eyes were turned away. See? She doesn't even like me enough to look at me directly. He thought down heartedly. "Not...not really. I haven't really had much time to think about it. Sure it's crossed my mind once or twice. But then one moment I'm serving my clan, the next I'm a useless piece of folding who can hardly walk without assistance. I'm mean, you don't need to spare my feelings on this, but seriously, who would want to be mates with a tom cat who can't seem to do anything in a perfect fashion? Always loping around dealing with their personal issues. I mean really, you wouldn't want that would you?" He asked genuinely. He didn't expect anything grand to come from her. Only that she would try and persuade him nicely that he wasn't worthless. And that's what every cat always says.
Both are accepted! (Congrats on big three kid)

goddess of ducks
February 26th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Both are accepted! (Congrats on big three kid)
Hehe thank you so much!! Would it be okay if when we start the RP I could just have Kinsey be shown around like she just arrived?

~Aesthetic~
February 26th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Hehe thank you so much!! Would it be okay if when we start the RP I could just have Kinsey be shown around like she just arrived?
Of course! And speaking of which, we can begin the rp whenever.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Name: Mady
Godly parent: Athena
Inherited Power: cleverness and battle stragety
Year Round Camper?: yes
Years spent at camp: 2
Personality: basically like Annabeth from the books
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ed/88/62/ed8862d890082ade9c7107d952dd061b.jpg
RP Example: Mady was in the arena, training. She made a left swipe at the dummy when her beat friend, Nasiva came in. Mady envied her friends light brown hair and gourgeous blue eyes, because she was the daughter of Aphrodite. Mady had almond shaped brown eyes and long straight blonde hair, in some conditions it has a slight green tinge. She guessed that it was from the pools that she used to go to when she was younger.

~Aesthetic~
February 27th, 2017, 06:26 AM
Name: Mady
Inherited Power: cleverness and battle stragety
Personality: basically like Annabeth from the books
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ed/88/62/ed8862d890082ade9c7107d952dd061b.jpg
RP Example: Mady was in the arena, training. She made a left swipe at the dummy when her beat friend, Nasiva came in. Mady envied her friends light brown hair and gourgeous blue eyes, because she was the daughter of Aphrodite. Mady had almond shaped brown eyes and long straight blonde hair, in some conditions it has a slight green tinge. She guessed that it was from the pools that she used to go to when she was younger.
Looks good. Accepted!

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 06:28 AM
Looks good. Accepted!
Thanks!

~Aesthetic~
February 27th, 2017, 06:31 AM
Thanks!
Np

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 06:47 AM
Camp Half-Blood. The only safe haven for Demigods, the children of the Greek Gods. The only place the various deadly monsters cannot maul these children alive. Led by Chiron, a Centaur, and Dionysus, the God of partying and wine. (who also hates every child there) There are 12 cabins (This takes place in an alt timeline, those who've read Heroes of Olympus.) One for each god/goddess. Zeus, Poseidon, Hades, Hepheastus, Aphrodite, Hera, Apollo, Artemis, Hermes, Demeter, Dionysus, Athena, and Ares. Each contain children of the deity, excluding the maiden goddess, Artemis, and the goddess of marriage, Hera, who must stay loyal to her husband Zeus. At this camp, children learn battling, meet new people, learn how to ride pegusai, and much more. The children cannot leave camp until it is schooltime, (Unless they're year-round campers) or if they're given a quest. The roleplay is: you are one of these kids.

(If you haven't read Percy Jackson, but think this is a cool idea, pm me and I will give you more details.)

Cabins:

*Zeus:
Aphrodite:
Apollo: || Madelyn Parker ||
Demeter:
Athena: || Mady ||
Ares:
Hermes:

*I will be extremely picky for the Big Three children. Also, these demigods must be year round campers.

Name:
Godly parent:
Inherited Power:
Year Round Camper?:
Years spent at camp:
Personality:
Appearance:
RP Example:

Name: Rey
Inherited power: cleverness/amazing battle strategy
Year round camper?: yup
Years spent at camp: 6
Personality: TBRP
Appearance: https://i2.wp.com/www.percyjacksonmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Emma-Watson.jpg?resize=193%2C300
Larkcry blinked down at the kit in front of him, surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The kit's only reply was a small mewl. The young kit looked about a half moon old, barely out of his nest. What's he doing all the way out here? he wondered. He checked over the kit, and scent of rogue hit his nostrils, making him recoil. Ugh! He smells like crowfood! Scrunching up his nose, he leaned closer. He couldn't see any scratches or cuts, so he figured the kit was fine, maybe just hungry. He was just left here, he thought. What kind of mother would do that? Well, I can't worry about that now. I need to get him into camp. The kit was a small, dark grey tabby with amber eyes. He picked the kitten up by the scruff and started walking back to camp, when the same stench hit his nose. Glancing around, he sat the tiny tabby in a gorse bush and spotted the source. A lighter grey tabby she-cat, with green eyes this time. She hadn't noticed him yet. How dare she abandon her kit! he thought bitterly, lips curling into a snarl. He unsheathed his claws. There was no cover on the moor, no where to sneak up on her, and that was the only resentment he had against the land. He spat angrily and leaped for her, his short legs covering ground fast. She turned around and let a yowl of surprise as she was knocked down. He pinned her underneath him, one paw over her throat, claws pressing down lightly. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled. Her only reply was a frightened meep. He growled. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled again, this time putting a little pressure on her throat. "I wanted a safe place for my kits," she rasped. "Then why did you abandon the smallest of your litter out in the open where any predator could get him?" Larkcry spat. "H-how did you find Ash? H-he was hidden!" the she-cat stammered. "A blind rabbit could've seen that kit from a tree length away!" he yowled. "You call that hidden?" He raised a paw high, claws glinting maliciously in the sunlight. The rogue's eyes widened. The Windclan warrior brought his paw down on the she-cats threat. Blood spattered his chest and he got off of her. Mewls hit his ears and he followed the sound to two other kits, one a very light grey tabby and another a deep black. He licked the blood of his chest fur and then picked one up and put it on his back. He picked up the other one by her scruff and then went back to fetch the first kit. Then he headed back to the camp,the kits swinging in his mouth. (It isn't always going to be this long, the length of the post depends on what I'm replying to or how tired I am that day)

|+sari+|
February 27th, 2017, 07:40 AM

Cabins:

*Zeus:
Aphrodite:
Apollo: || Madelyn Parker ||
Demeter:
Athena: || Mady ||
Ares:
Hermes:

Name:
Godly parent:
Inherited Power:
Year Round Camper?:
Years spent at camp:
Personality:
Appearance:
RP Example:

Name: Wolfe
Godly Parent: Zeus
Inherited Power: She can transform into a full wolf. She can also shift into a half wolf, growing claws from her knuckles and sprouting a tail and wolf ears, the rest of her human. Yesh, she tis capable of such things X3
Year Round Camper? Yesh, she tis. Or at least, will be.
Years spent at Camp: NEW!!!
Persona: bubbly, loud, and spunky. Does't know when to shut up. Also kind, friendly, and sympathetic.
Appearance: has wavy, dove white hair down to her hips and amber eyes. Pale skin, and slim with curves. Mascara and eyeliner. Wears a denim jacket and tees, or a hoodie. black jeans, and blue Converse high tops. Wears a gray beanie on her head and her hair spills out from the hat over her shoulders. Silver lip ring and pierced ears on the lobe and helix. Sometimes wears a black lace choker. In her wolf form, she is a huge wolf with white fur and amber eyes, and she reaches up to the shoulders of a five and a half foot person.
HISTORY (( Cherry Cola , just a suggestion )): Wolfe had the ability to turn into a wolf at 8 years old, a gift from her Father, but she didn't inherit it until she was 10 years old, and she was playing outside. She had seen a rabbit for the first time, and she was surprised to hear a growl come out of her throat and even more surprised at the urge to chase the animal. All she could think of was... PREY PREY!! Then, she started shapesifting into a little wolf. She chased the rabbit, but it gt away. Then, she was human again. For a while, she could not control the shifting, and it was always at random, but her father Zues did not seem surprised. When Wolfe was 11, Zues taught her how to control the shapeshifting, and soon she was able to keep the transformations at her will.
RP Example: uhh... this is hard... oml. Ok, here it is: *Wolfe sat back in the grass, the sun hitting her feminine features. She smiled to herself, deep in thought.*

Am I Accepted? *hopeful face* ))

~Aesthetic~
February 27th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Name: Rey
Inherited power: cleverness/amazing battle strategy
Year round camper?: yup
Years spent at camp: 6
Personality: TBRP
Appearance: https://i2.wp.com/www.percyjacksonmovies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Emma-Watson.jpg?resize=193%2C300
Larkcry blinked down at the kit in front of him, surprised. "What are you doing out here?" he asked. The kit's only reply was a small mewl. The young kit looked about a half moon old, barely out of his nest. What's he doing all the way out here? he wondered. He checked over the kit, and scent of rogue hit his nostrils, making him recoil. Ugh! He smells like crowfood! Scrunching up his nose, he leaned closer. He couldn't see any scratches or cuts, so he figured the kit was fine, maybe just hungry. He was just left here, he thought. What kind of mother would do that? Well, I can't worry about that now. I need to get him into camp. The kit was a small, dark grey tabby with amber eyes. He picked the kitten up by the scruff and started walking back to camp, when the same stench hit his nose. Glancing around, he sat the tiny tabby in a gorse bush and spotted the source. A lighter grey tabby she-cat, with green eyes this time. She hadn't noticed him yet. How dare she abandon her kit! he thought bitterly, lips curling into a snarl. He unsheathed his claws. There was no cover on the moor, no where to sneak up on her, and that was the only resentment he had against the land. He spat angrily and leaped for her, his short legs covering ground fast. She turned around and let a yowl of surprise as she was knocked down. He pinned her underneath him, one paw over her throat, claws pressing down lightly. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled. Her only reply was a frightened meep. He growled. "Why are you on Windclan territory?" he snarled again, this time putting a little pressure on her throat. "I wanted a safe place for my kits," she rasped. "Then why did you abandon the smallest of your litter out in the open where any predator could get him?" Larkcry spat. "H-how did you find Ash? H-he was hidden!" the she-cat stammered. "A blind rabbit could've seen that kit from a tree length away!" he yowled. "You call that hidden?" He raised a paw high, claws glinting maliciously in the sunlight. The rogue's eyes widened. The Windclan warrior brought his paw down on the she-cats threat. Blood spattered his chest and he got off of her. Mewls hit his ears and he followed the sound to two other kits, one a very light grey tabby and another a deep black. He licked the blood of his chest fur and then picked one up and put it on his back. He picked up the other one by her scruff and then went back to fetch the first kit. Then he headed back to the camp,the kits swinging in his mouth. (It isn't always going to be this long, the length of the post depends on what I'm replying to or how tired I am that day)

Accepted!

~Aesthetic~
February 27th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Name: Wolfe
Godly Parent: Zeus
Inherited Power: She can transform into a full wolf. She can also shift into a half wolf, growing claws from her knuckles and sprouting a tail and wolf ears, the rest of her human. Yesh, she tis capable of such things X3
Year Round Camper? Yesh, she tis. Or at least, will be.
Years spent at Camp: NEW!!!
Persona: bubbly, loud, and spunky. Does't know when to shut up. Also kind, friendly, and sympathetic.
Appearance: has wavy, dove white hair down to her hips and amber eyes. Pale skin, and slim with curves. Mascara and eyeliner. Wears a denim jacket and tees, or a hoodie. black jeans, and blue Converse high tops. Wears a gray beanie on her head and her hair spills out from the hat over her shoulders. Silver lip ring and pierced ears on the lobe and helix. Sometimes wears a black lace choker. In her wolf form, she is a huge wolf with white fur and amber eyes, and she reaches up to the shoulders of a five and a half foot person.
HISTORY (( Cherry Cola , just a suggestion )): Wolfe had the ability to turn into a wolf for her whole life, but she didn't realize it until she was 8 years old, and she was playing outside. She had seen a rabbit for the first time, and she was surprised to hear a growl come out of her throat and even more surprised at the urge to chase the animal. All she could think of was... PREY PREY!! Then, she started shapesifting into a little wolf. She chased the rabbit, but it gt away. Then, she was human again. For a while, she could not control the shifting, and it was always at random, but her father Zues did not seem surprised. When Wolfe was 11, Zues taught her how to control the shapeshifting, and soon she was able to keep the transformations at her will.
RP Example: uhh... this is hard... oml. Ok, here it is: *Wolfe sat back in the grass, the sun hitting her feminine features. She smiled to herself, deep in thought.*

Am I Accepted? *hopeful face* ))

Accepted, however I feel like shape shifting is a stretch. Especially when she's born like that. Maybe since he was Zeus's kid, he gave her that power to be able to protect herself more efficiently? Just a suggestion, though.

~Aesthetic~
February 27th, 2017, 09:41 PM
(I'm starting!)

Evelyn stared at her plain gray bed sheets, attempting to wake up. Warm sunlight poured into the cabin, landing right on the dull duvet. She finally sat up, shaking out her tangly, wavy bedhead. The other bunks in the cabin remained untouched. It had been that way since she'd arrived. She exhaled a shaky breath and got to her knees. She glanced at her black pajamas, not wanting to change. She shrugged and pulled out her bright orange camp shirt. She put it on, but then immediately covering it up with her black and white jacket. She threw on a pair of light, ripped jeans and made her bed, which was difficult since she was on top bunk. She sat on the ladder, gazing around at the various statues in the wooden room. There was a tiny waterfall, a couple trident statues- the list goes on. She grabbed her small, red backpack and rummaged through it, finding a golden drachma. She flipped the large yellow coin in her hand, contemplating whether she should I-message her mom. After a bit of thinking, she decided not to. She quickly put the currency away in a random spot in her pack. She jumped to her feet with a thud. She missed her mother greatly, but over the past years she'd slowly learned how to cope. She knew she was safe where she was, thanks to the Mist. She walked with slow strides to the door, and opened it up carefully so she wouldn't wake anyone. Chiron and Dionysus were playing cards, and naiiads were swimming in the lake- so nothing had changed. She hurried down to the Stables, where her Pegasus Sienne lived.

Forgot to mention, the role of Oracle is open!

goddess of ducks
February 27th, 2017, 09:56 PM
(Ha like I'm smart enough to come up with those confusing riddles that the Oracle gives pffft nawww)
Lucas stirred in his cabin. It was a lonely one, not too terribly many people here. Surely not as few as some of the others cabins, like the Big Three, but it still wasn't overflowing with kids like Cabin 11. He sighed and ran his hands through his short hair. It was warm outside, hence the reason why his bed sheets were all in the floor. He sighed and leaned over the side of the bottom bunk bed and picked them up. He groaned more as he noticed that he had forgot to wash his hands, meaning his dark gray sheets were now stained with black splotches from the soot from the forges. Releasing a groan he flipped back down onto his ragged pillow and closed his dull blue eyes. He lifted his arm, checking the watch there. Seeing that he was going to have to get up soon anyways, he stood back up. He also noticed, that he had not changed into sleep clothes, only he had fallen asleep in his normal clothes, long shorts and his dirty orange camp shirt. Sighing he crossed the cabin and exited the building.

The sun flashed brightly in his eyes as he stepped out. He raised his hand to cover his eyes more as he descended the few stairs leading to the cabin. He gazed around the clearing, taking in all the sites of the a Cabins. The only other person he spotted immediately was the girl from Cabin 3, the Poseidon kid. He out on a cocky grin and waved to her, and made his way to the Mess Hall, hoping that food would be there soon.

(Gosh I don't know how to bring Kinsey in)

~Aesthetic~
February 27th, 2017, 10:09 PM
She looked up from the Stables to see a kid- probably a Hepheastus (can't spell his name right rip) kid by the looks of him- wave at her. She waved back and then quickly lowered her head and returned to Sienne. She let out the she-horse and mounted her back. She let out a tiny sigh of relief. As crazy as it sounds: She was good friends with a Pegasus.
She spent lots if her time grooming her silvery mane, riding her, talking to her... it just made sense in her mind. She would never say out loud that they were friends, because that seemed a bit nuts. She was the only child who could currently talk to the pegusai, which was unfortunate, but that's the way it turned out. She silently hoped every day that a Poseidon kid would stroll into camp one day, and each day it failed to happen. Not that that's a bad thing, considering her father had a wife who wasn't her mother.
She shook the thoughts away and Sienne lifted off. After a while of just circling the perimeter of camp, wind blowing her hair back, she was lost in her thoughts again. She wondered if the Hades kid felt the same way she did about being a leader. How pressure was put on them to live up to their parents name. She concluded that she probably didn't, and she was just being overdramatic, but she still felt that way strongly. She hadn't realized how tightly she was holding onto Sienne's mane.

Mayflower
February 28th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Name:
Kiara Polaris
Godly parent:
Zeus? If not, Demeter
Inherited Power:
Flying and can control small sparks/ can talk to plants
Year Round Camper?:
Yah
Years spent at camp:
Personality:
Kiara is a very fun loving girl. She would rather play capture the flag or ride the pegasi than learn stuff (eww). She is very energetic and sweet, but can be a little annoying at times and is actually clumsy. Usually, the wind helps her balance, but she falls a lot. She really likes meeting new people, but gets a little jealous when others get treated better because of their godly parent. She has a passion for singing and you can often hear her sing a happy tune as she works.
Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7e/fa/17/7efa17b2c7bb00ea6e25e52d82ca4256.jpg
RP Example:
Sunny was woken up by the sneeze of a dragon. She groaned and sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. She lowered her hands to see her pygmy dragon Squishy sneeze again, his small tail shooting up in the air. She laughed and stood, patting the dragon on the head before dressing. She dressed into this but a light pink (like the text) and tied her hair up into a bun. She grabbed what looked like a set of extremely thick shoulder pads and tied the grey pads that matched part of her dress to her shouldered. She went back into her bedroom and made a clicking noise, and four hatchlings entered the room, herded by Squishy, an adult dragon who was as small as the hatchlings. Cleo, Luni-clem, and two unnamed hatchlings clambered onto the shoulder pads and dug their claws into the soft leather. She held out her arm with a gauntlet on it and Squishy leapt onto her arm. She stepped outside and walked to the hatchery, sending Squishy to fetch her a large leather bag with four compartments inside. She set the hatchlings down and walked over to four eggs safely nestled in burrows. Every hatchling had its own burrow until it was grown. Then it went into one of the spare stalls in the barn. She placed each egg in a compartment and then sealed the bag shut, slinging it over her shoulder. She put the shoulder pads on and walked out to the final part of her little farm- the stables. All of the adult dragons lived here, but the females and males were kept separately. Sunny unlatched the gate to both of the enclosures and watched as seven grown dragons- four male, three female- flooded out of the gates. One by one, they landed on the ground in front of Sunny, making the hatchlings quiver. The dragonkeeper calmed the hatchlings before sending Squishy to fetch something. The pygmy dragon came back laden with a large bridle and saddle, which he plopped down in front of his keeper. Sunny hefted the saddle onto Candy, as the female dragon was the tamest and easiest to ride. Sunny fastened the straps and bridle before going to the stable and grabbing leads for the other adults. She attached the leads to the other six dragons before mounting Candy and strapping he hatchlings into place. She tightened the straps on her egg bag and dug her heels into the female, urging her to fly.

Sunny loved flying, she went through that tedious procedure everyday just to give her dragons some exercise. She looked down to see the Coast Guild Camp and decided to fly a little lower to see what was going on.

|+sari+|
February 28th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Accepted, however I feel like shape shifting is a stretch. Especially when she's born like that. Maybe since he was Zeus's kid, he gave her that power to be able to protect herself more efficiently? Just a suggestion, though.

Kk, Fixed!!! I changed it so that Zeus gave her the power later on. ))

|+sari+|
February 28th, 2017, 11:52 AM
*Wolfe steps out of her cabin, her amber eyes sleepy. She blinks her long lashes, the mascara bringing out the amber color. She yawns and trudges down the hill, her animal senses hearing and sensing everything around her. She smiled as she watched the people in the courtyard, and tucked a wisp of dove white hair behind her ear. She huddles in her hoodie, the cool air sending chill bumps through her arms*

~Aesthetic~
February 28th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Name:
Kiara Polaris
Godly parent:
Zeus? If not, Demeter
Inherited Power:
Flying and can control small sparks/ can talk to plants
Year Round Camper?:
Yah
Years spent at camp:
Personality:
Kiara is a very fun loving girl. She would rather play capture the flag or ride the pegasi than learn stuff (eww). She is very energetic and sweet, but can be a little annoying at times and is actually clumsy. Usually, the wind helps her balance, but she falls a lot. She really likes meeting new people, but gets a little jealous when others get treated better because of their godly parent. She has a passion for singing and you can often hear her sing a happy tune as she works.
Appearance:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/7e/fa/17/7efa17b2c7bb00ea6e25e52d82ca4256.jpg
RP Example:
Sunny was woken up by the sneeze of a dragon. She groaned and sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes. She lowered her hands to see her pygmy dragon Squishy sneeze again, his small tail shooting up in the air. She laughed and stood, patting the dragon on the head before dressing. She dressed into this but a light pink (like the text) and tied her hair up into a bun. She grabbed what looked like a set of extremely thick shoulder pads and tied the grey pads that matched part of her dress to her shouldered. She went back into her bedroom and made a clicking noise, and four hatchlings entered the room, herded by Squishy, an adult dragon who was as small as the hatchlings. Cleo, Luni-clem, and two unnamed hatchlings clambered onto the shoulder pads and dug their claws into the soft leather. She held out her arm with a gauntlet on it and Squishy leapt onto her arm. She stepped outside and walked to the hatchery, sending Squishy to fetch her a large leather bag with four compartments inside. She set the hatchlings down and walked over to four eggs safely nestled in burrows. Every hatchling had its own burrow until it was grown. Then it went into one of the spare stalls in the barn. She placed each egg in a compartment and then sealed the bag shut, slinging it over her shoulder. She put the shoulder pads on and walked out to the final part of her little farm- the stables. All of the adult dragons lived here, but the females and males were kept separately. Sunny unlatched the gate to both of the enclosures and watched as seven grown dragons- four male, three female- flooded out of the gates. One by one, they landed on the ground in front of Sunny, making the hatchlings quiver. The dragonkeeper calmed the hatchlings before sending Squishy to fetch something. The pygmy dragon came back laden with a large bridle and saddle, which he plopped down in front of his keeper. Sunny hefted the saddle onto Candy, as the female dragon was the tamest and easiest to ride. Sunny fastened the straps and bridle before going to the stable and grabbing leads for the other adults. She attached the leads to the other six dragons before mounting Candy and strapping he hatchlings into place. She tightened the straps on her egg bag and dug her heels into the female, urging her to fly.

Sunny loved flying, she went through that tedious procedure everyday just to give her dragons some exercise. She looked down to see the Coast Guild Camp and decided to fly a little lower to see what was going on.

Accepted, this will be the last big 3 kid! (until further notice.)

goddess of ducks
February 28th, 2017, 10:24 PM
She looked up from the Stables to see a kid- probably a Hepheastus (can't spell his name right rip) kid by the looks of him- wave at her. She waved back and then quickly lowered her head and returned to Sienne. She let out the she-horse and mounted her back. She let out a tiny sigh of relief. As crazy as it sounds: She was good friends with a Pegasus.
She spent lots if her time grooming her silvery mane, riding her, talking to her... it just made sense in her mind. She would never say out loud that they were friends, because that seemed a bit nuts. She was the only child who could currently talk to the pegusai, which was unfortunate, but that's the way it turned out. She silently hoped every day that a Poseidon kid would stroll into camp one day, and each day it failed to happen. Not that that's a bad thing, considering her father had a wife who wasn't her mother.
She shook the thoughts away and Sienne lifted off. After a while of just circling the perimeter of camp, wind blowing her hair back, she was lost in her thoughts again. She wondered if the Hades kid felt the same way she did about being a leader. How pressure was put on them to live up to their parents name. She concluded that she probably didn't, and she was just being overdramatic, but she still felt that way strongly. She hadn't realized how tightly she was holding onto Sienne's mane.
Lucas gave a shrug, seeing nothing was out just yet in the Mess Hall. He walked down, his gait light and springy, he made the trek down to the stables where he had seen the Posiedon girl head earlier. Of course though. It made sense that the daughter of the creator and master of horses would be at the stables. Like it would make more sense for him to be at the forges making something there. Oh well, he wasn't always one to follow the rules. As he grew nearer, the stench of the horses flooded his nose. The strong scent of feces stole his breath. He almost gagged as it hit him and it took everything he had not to turn around and go back. He wasn't going to let the smell overpower him. He entered slowly and looked around. Pegusi of all colors and breeds were here. Small ones big ones tall ones short ones, brown ones, black ones, palomino ones. Everything basically. Finally he saw Evelyn over near a stall. With a smile he crept towards her. Upon reaching the stall, he leaned back against the wall and folded his arms. "What's her name?" He asked simply. Meaning to give an element of surprise by the sudden question.

Kinsey stirred groggily in bed. First full day of camp. But what was she supposed to do? She looked around, her brown eyes scanning the still unfamiliar surrroundings if the Hades cabin. It was taking all she had not to go insane. Finding out that your father, who you had thought was missing all your life turned out to be a Greek god? Especially since he was one of what they called here, the Big three. Her father, God of the underworld. Who would have guessed? She quickly got dressed, throwing on her brand new camp shirt. She slipped in a pair of black leggings and a pair on converse and went out side. Nimbly she descended the few stairs to the deck of the cabin. With a quick glance around she saw a few other campers beginning to stir, and one down a little way near an open building that echoed with whinnies and neighs. She had no clue what to do now. Was it time for breakfast? Was there an activity or something? She was lost.

Mayflower
March 1st, 2017, 03:22 PM
(so what's happenin?)

Teggy
March 1st, 2017, 04:00 PM
Name: Skylar Demona
Inherited Power: she can sing well and shoot strait
Years spent at camp: only been here a few months
Personality: she is very brave and loyal.
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/35/da/e4/35dae4488ff5899a2ffa500c663ece38.jpg
RP Example: Do I have to?
I have a question? Can she be one of the The Hunters of Artemis?

goddess of ducks
March 1st, 2017, 10:01 PM
(so what's happenin?)
(Not really much of anything yet. It's morning and everyone is waking up. Lucas and Evelyn are at the stables. Wolfie is in the clearing by the cabins and Kinsey is just kind if standing in the same area being lost)

~Aesthetic~
March 2nd, 2017, 03:34 PM
Lucas gave a shrug, seeing nothing was out just yet in the Mess Hall. He walked down, his gait light and springy, he made the trek down to the stables where he had seen the Posiedon girl head earlier. Of course though. It made sense that the daughter of the creator and master of horses would be at the stables. Like it would make more sense for him to be at the forges making something there. Oh well, he wasn't always one to follow the rules. As he grew nearer, the stench of the horses flooded his nose. The strong scent of feces stole his breath. He almost gagged as it hit him and it took everything he had not to turn around and go back. He wasn't going to let the smell overpower him. He entered slowly and looked around. Pegusi of all colors and breeds were here. Small ones big ones tall ones short ones, brown ones, black ones, palomino ones. Everything basically. Finally he saw Evelyn over near a stall. With a smile he crept towards her. Upon reaching the stall, he leaned back against the wall and folded his arms. "What's her name?" He asked simply. Meaning to give an element of surprise by the sudden question.

Kinsey stirred groggily in bed. First full day of camp. But what was she supposed to do? She looked around, her brown eyes scanning the still unfamiliar surrroundings if the Hades cabin. It was taking all she had not to go insane. Finding out that your father, who you had thought was missing all your life turned out to be a Greek god? Especially since he was one of what they called here, the Big three. Her father, God of the underworld. Who would have guessed? She quickly got dressed, throwing on her brand new camp shirt. She slipped in a pair of black leggings and a pair on converse and went out side. Nimbly she descended the few stairs to the deck of the cabin. With a quick glance around she saw a few other campers beginning to stir, and one down a little way near an open building that echoed with whinnies and neighs. She had no clue what to do now. Was it time for breakfast? Was there an activity or something? She was lost.

Startled, Evelyn glanced over. Of course, being an introvert, she had a small panic attack, plus not to mention she was very deep in thought. She tried to conceal her surprise as she turned and spoke.
"Sienne," she replied, her voice deep and thoughtful. The word itself came out smooth and meaningful, as if it reminded her of someone or something.
Evelyn wasn't exactly sure how to carry on with small talk, because she hated it. She'd rather start with a deep and meaningful subject, as most people like her do. But, she decided that would probably not be the best decision, so she tried anyway.
"You startled me. I didn't hear you walking up here," she began. Better to play it safe. A feeling of worry began to rise. If she had a conversation, what if she messed up? That'd be so awkward! Alarmed thoughts ran through her head, but it was too late to just simply walk away. She realized with a jolt that if she acted normal she probably wouldn't embarrass herself. She found comfort in that thought.
(I thought I posted this yesterday but I guess not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

~Aesthetic~
March 2nd, 2017, 03:36 PM
Name: Skylar Demona
Inherited Power: she can sing well and shoot strait
Years spent at camp: only been here a few months
Personality: she is very brave and loyal.
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/35/da/e4/35dae4488ff5899a2ffa500c663ece38.jpg
RP Example: Do I have to?
I have a question? Can she be one of the The Hunters of Artemis?
Accepted. No, you don't have to, and yes! She can be.

Teggy
March 2nd, 2017, 03:52 PM
Accepted. No, you don't have to, and yes! She can be.
Ok thank you

Teggy
March 2nd, 2017, 03:54 PM
I have a question?

~Aesthetic~
March 2nd, 2017, 04:18 PM
I have a question?
Yeah?

Teggy
March 2nd, 2017, 04:22 PM
Yeah?
Does my character have to stay in the Apollo cabin?

|+sari+|
March 2nd, 2017, 04:24 PM

RP with me? You can find my Post farther back in the Thread))

~Aesthetic~
March 2nd, 2017, 04:33 PM
Does my character have to stay in the Apollo cabin?
Do you mean she would stay in the Artemis cabin, then?
Or somewhere else?
Because if it is the Artemis cabin I'd assume you'd travel and camp with them. But, if you really want to, I guess you could.

Teggy
March 2nd, 2017, 04:49 PM
Skylar had her arrow in her now as she squinted her eyes at the target. With a smooth breath she released the arrow and watch as it soared and hit the bulls eye. Can't believe Lady Artemis is making me stay here... Why can't I be with her right now. she thought angrily

Teggy
March 2nd, 2017, 04:51 PM
Do you mean she would stay in the Artemis cabin, then?
Or somewhere else?
Because if it is the Artemis cabin I'd assume you'd travel and camp with them. But, if you really want to, I guess you could.
Ok thanks just wanted to ask

|+sari+|
March 2nd, 2017, 04:54 PM
Skylar had her arrow in her now as she squinted her eyes at the target. With a smooth breath she released the arrow and watch as it soared and hit the bulls eye. Can't believe Lady Artemis is making me stay here... Why can't I be with her right now. she thought angrily

Will you RP with me? I'm very bored right now))

*Wolfe's amber eyes notice the other girl practicing with her bow and arrows, and she walks towards her, then comes up beside her quietly, being careful to steer clear of the arrow* Um, hello.... can I try? *her amber eyes were bright and pleading, and she brushed a wisp of dove white hair out if her eyes*

Teggy
March 2nd, 2017, 05:02 PM
Will you RP with me? I'm very bored right now))

*Wolfe's amber eyes notice the other girl practicing with her bow and arrows, and she walks towards her, then comes up beside her quietly, being careful to steer clear of the arrow* Um, hello.... can I try? *her amber eyes were bright and pleading, and she brushed a wisp of dove white hair out if her eyes*
Skye turned quickly to the voice. She relaxed when She say the girl.
"Yes of course... Just becarful on the bow please, it has a powerful pull back..." She said softly handing it to the girl

|+sari+|
March 2nd, 2017, 05:09 PM
Skye turned quickly to the voice. She relaxed when She say the girl.
"Yes of course... Just becarful on the bow please, it has a powerful pull back..." She said softly handing it to the girl

*Wolfe nodded, then carefully took the bow and arrow. She smiled, then gracefully pulled the bow back, then slowly removed each of her fingers, until the arrow was released. It flew through the air, landing in the middle of the bulls eye. Her amber eyes widened* Wow! This is a lot of fun! *she turned to Skye, smiling as she handed back the bow* Thank you... my name is Wolfe, and I am a daughter of Zeus. And you are...? *she tilted her head slightly, her amber eyes studying Skye as she waited for an answer*

Teggy
March 2nd, 2017, 05:16 PM
*Wolfe nodded, then carefully took the bow and arrow. She smiled, then gracefully pulled the bow back, then slowly removed each of her fingers, until the arrow was released. It flew through the air, landing in the middle of the bulls eye. Her amber eyes widened* Wow! This is a lot of fun! *she turned to Skye, smiling as she handed back the bow* Thank you... my name is Wolfe, and I am a daughter of Zeus. And you are...? *she tilted her head slightly, her amber eyes studying Skye as she waited for an answer* Skye smiled as the girl hit the bullseye. She took her bow back and sling it around her shoulder.
"I'm Skylar Demona. Daughter of Apollo, lieutenant of Lady Artemis." she said in a proper voice (she is very formal)

|+sari+|
March 2nd, 2017, 05:20 PM
Skye smiled as the girl hit the bullseye. She took her bow back and sling it around her shoulder.
"I'm Skylar Demona. Daughter of Apollo, Lietent of Lady Artemis." she said in a proper voice (she is very formal)

*Wolfe nodded respectively, smiling* Skylar... I love that name. As for my last name, I was never given one *she smiles* Want to see my ability?

Teggy
March 2nd, 2017, 05:21 PM
*Wolfe nodded respectively, smiling* Skylar... I love that name. As for my last name, I was never given one *she smiles* Want to see my ability?
"Why not? Go ahead." Skye said with a nod.

|+sari+|
March 2nd, 2017, 05:25 PM
"Why not? Go ahead." Skye said with a nod.

*Wolfe smiled* Do not be surprised as I do... this *a bright flash filled the air, and then, surrounded by falling sparks, stood a huge white wolf with big, amber eyes. Her tail wagged slightly, and she nudged Skylar's shoulder gently with her muzzle. She looked up at her, her eyes bright* 'It's me' *she said to Skylar's mind*

Teggy
March 2nd, 2017, 05:27 PM
*Wolfe smiled* Do not be surprised as I do... this *a bright flash filled the air, and then, surrounded by falling sparks, stood a huge white wolf with big, amber eyes. Her tail wagged slightly, and she nudged Skylar's shoulder gently with her muzzle. She looked up at her, her eyes bright* 'It's me' *she said to Skylar's mind*
"Ah I see... Scapeshifting..." Skye said kneeling down to pet the wolf. She petted the fur of Wolfe softly and smiled.
"Interesting gift you have. Could come in handy in battle." Skye said

|+sari+|
March 2nd, 2017, 05:32 PM
"Ah I see... Scapeshifting..." Skye said kneeling down to pet the wolf. She petted the fur of Wolfe softly and smiled.
"Interesting gift you have. Could come in handy in battle." Skye said

*Wolfe woofed softly, then rubbed against Skylar's hand as she petted her. Her tail was wagging, and she was acting more like an animal now. She layed down next to Skylar in the grass, her ail thumping the ground* Um... yeah, but the truth is, since I am new, I have never been in a battle... and I don't want to anytime soon. It scares me.... *she rested her head on her paws, her amber eyes worried*

Teggy
March 2nd, 2017, 05:36 PM
*Wolfe woofed softly, then rubbed against Skylar's hand as she petted her. Her tail was wagging, and she was acting more like an animal now. She layed down next to Skylar in the grass, her ail thumping the ground* Um... yeah, but the truth is, since I am new, I have never been in a battle... and I don't want to anytime soon. It scares me.... *she rested her head on her paws, her amber eyes worried* [brb for like 30 min ]
"Batlle is nothing to fear... If you die you die with honor and knowing you served and saved people you care about. I have see many'ah battle fighting with my sister's . Though it is very terrifying..." Skye said looking up at the sky with a distant look with the way things are going this girl will see battle soon... Skye thought.

|+sari+|
March 2nd, 2017, 05:42 PM
[brb for like 30 min ]
"Batlle is nothing to fear... If you die you die with honor and knowing you served and saved people you care about. I have see many'ah battle fighting with my sister's . Though it is very terrifying..." Skye said looking up at the sky with a distant look with the way things are going this girl will see battle soon... Skye thought.

Oh, kk. I'll be gone then, so we can continue tomorrow))

*Wolfe considers this, then shifts so her furry head was resting on Skye's lap. Her amber eyes looked up at her new friend* 'Well... I guess it won't be that bad. Will you train me later?' *the words were just barely mind spoken when she yawned* 'so sleepy...' *she closed her eyes, still resting her head in Skylar's lap, and she relaxed, light snores coming from her throat*

Wolfe is going to be in wolf form a lot. So be ready to deal with an animal friend XD))

Teggy
March 2nd, 2017, 05:53 PM
Oh, kk. I'll be gone then, so we can continue tomorrow))

*Wolfe considers this, then shifts so her furry head was resting on Skye's lap. Her amber eyes looked up at her new friend* 'Well... I guess it won't be that bad. Will you train me later?' *the words were just barely mind spoken when she yawned* 'so sleepy...' *she closed her eyes, still resting her head in Skylar's lap, and she relaxed, light snores coming from her throat*

Wolfe is going to be in wolf form a lot. So be ready to deal with an animal friend XD))
Ok XD)
"We shall see..." Skye said softly while stroking the wolf's head. She gave a soft smile at the girl

|+sari+|
March 2nd, 2017, 05:59 PM
Ok XD)
"We shall see..." Skye said softly while stroking the wolf's head. She gave a soft smile at the girl

I gtg. Cya tomorrow.))

*As Wolfe slept, her tail slowly swept side to side in the grass as she dreamed of chasing a deer. Then she frowned in her sleep, and her tail stopped wagging. She grunted, then snorted, and her eyes popped open. Her eyes sleepily looked up at Skye, and she woofed softly before lifting her head and standing, shaking her fur out. Then she looked at Skye, her amber eyes worried* I was chasing a deer in bright daylight, but then everything went black... and... and then, screaming surrounded me. I think it was a vision... *she was noticeably shaking*

Teggy
March 3rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
I gtg. Cya tomorrow.))

*As Wolfe slept, her tail slowly swept side to side in the grass as she dreamed of chasing a deer. Then she frowned in her sleep, and her tail stopped wagging. She grunted, then snorted, and her eyes popped open. Her eyes sleepily looked up at Skye, and she woofed softly before lifting her head and standing, shaking her fur out. Then she looked at Skye, her amber eyes worried* I was chasing a deer in bright daylight, but then everything went black... and... and then, screaming surrounded me. I think it was a vision... *she was noticeably shaking*
"Probably was... All Demigods have those. They are generally true, but some can change..." Skye said looking at her.

|+sari+|
March 3rd, 2017, 05:10 PM
"Probably was... All Demigods have those. They are generally true, but some can change..." Skye said looking at her.

*Wolfe stopped shivering, but her eyes were still worried* 'Um... I think I will feel better if I hunt... will you go with me?' *her amber eyes looked slightly afraid, as if she didn't want to go hunting alone. Her tail drooped*

Teggy
March 3rd, 2017, 05:12 PM
*Wolfe stopped shivering, but her eyes were still worried* 'Um... I think I will feel better if I hunt... will you go with me?' *her amber eyes looked slightly afraid, as if she didn't want to go hunting alone. Her tail drooped*
"I'm affraid I can't... I need to update lady Artemis of my well being. Perhaps in a little bit I will come find you and hunt " Skye said getting up.

|+sari+|
March 3rd, 2017, 05:15 PM
"I'm affraid I can't... I need to update lady Artemis of my well being. Perhaps in a little bit I will come find you and hunt " Skye said getting up.

*Wolfe wagged her tail slightly in her way of a nod* 'I understand... maybe I'll just hunt at the edge of the woods so I am seen in case I am in danger...' *she woofs a goodbye softly before slinking away and dissapearing into the trees*

Teggy
March 3rd, 2017, 05:19 PM
*Wolfe wagged her tail slightly in her way of a nod* 'I understand... maybe I'll just hunt at the edge of the woods so I am seen in case I am in danger...' *she woofs a goodbye softly before slinking away and dissapearing into the trees*
Skye cave a nod and began making her way to her cabin.

~Aesthetic~
March 4th, 2017, 02:34 PM
(Bump)

~Aesthetic~
March 5th, 2017, 02:49 PM
(Lol does anyone have a plot idea to make this more interesting?)

Teggy
March 5th, 2017, 05:03 PM
(Lol does anyone have a plot idea to make this more interesting?)
I do! I think...]

Lilac
March 5th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Form:

Name: Chloe Cappabel
Godly parent: Athena ( if there are to many Athena campers, then Aphrodite is her mom.)
Inherited Power: She's very smart, and likes crafts. She's very athletic.
Personality:Usally happy and adventurous. Tries to look on the bright side, but can sometimes be sarcastic.
Appearance:Average height, long blonde hair with brown eyes.
RP Example: Do I have to?…

|+sari+|
March 5th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Skye cave a nod and began making her way to her cabin.

*Wolf managed to hunt down a rabbit, then she took it in her jaws and started padding to Skye's cabin. She sat down on her haunches at the front door, the rabbit in her jaws, and she waited patiently*

Teggy
March 5th, 2017, 05:33 PM
*Wolf managed to hunt down a rabbit, then she took it in her jaws and started padding to Skye's cabin. She sat down on her haunches at the front door, the rabbit in her jaws, and she waited patiently*
Skye was angry. Artemis just told her that she couldn't return to the Hunt for a while due to Apollo thinking it was best for her to stay at camp.
"How dare he say that! " she said in a low voice. "The man hasn't even tried to make contact with me till now! Artemis is my aunt! She is paracticly my mother!" she talked throwing something across the room.

|+sari+|
March 5th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Skye was angry. Artemis just told her that she couldn't return to the Hunt for a while due to Apollo thinking it was best for her to stay at camp.
"How dare he say that! " she said in a low voice. "The man hasn't even tried to make contact with me till now! Artemis is my aunt! She is paracticly my mother!" she talked throwing something across the room.

*Wolf heard Skye yelling and scratched at the door, whimpering and woofing loudly, worried about her new friend*

Teggy
March 5th, 2017, 05:37 PM
*Wolf heard Skye yelling and scratched at the door, whimpering and woofing loudly, worried about her new friend*
Skye turned to the door and walked over.
"What!" she snapped. She looked down and saw it was Wolfe and felt a pang of guilt at her rudeness.
"Yes Wolfe..." She said calmly.

~Aesthetic~
March 5th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Form:

Name: Chloe Cappabel
Godly parent: Athena ( if there are to many Athena campers, then Aphrodite is her mom.)
Inherited Power: She's very smart, and likes crafts. She's very athletic.
Personality:Usally happy and adventurous. Tries to look on the bright side, but can sometimes be sarcastic.
Appearance:Average height, long blonde hair with brown eyes.
RP Example: Do I have to?…
Accepted

|+sari+|
March 14th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Skye turned to the door and walked over.
"What!" she snapped. She looked down and saw it was Wolfe and felt a pang of guilt at her rudeness.
"Yes Wolfe..." She said calmly.

*Wolfe flinched slightly as Skye snapped at her* 'Uh... I was worried about you. I heard you yelling, you know, with my strong hearing... uh... What is this about you having to stay at Camp?' *she glanced up at her friend, her eyes worried and kind*

Teggy
March 14th, 2017, 12:33 PM
*Wolfe flinched slightly as Skye snapped at her* 'Uh... I was worried about you. I heard you yelling, you know, with my strong hearing... uh... What is this about you having to stay at Camp?' *she glanced up at her friend, her eyes worried and kind*
"Its nothing..." she said softly.

|+sari+|
March 15th, 2017, 12:36 PM
"Its nothing..." she said softly.

*Wolfe didn't press the situation and instead stepped up on the threshold, and pressed her muzzle against Skye's shoulder softly, trying to comfort her. She whined softly*

|:|QueenCinder|:|
March 19th, 2017, 09:44 AM
Name: Katherine Pembroke
Godly parent: Demeter, but her father was one of the lucky demigods who made it to adulthood, he was an Apollo kid. (is that okay? if not, just Demeter)
Inherited Power: Shapeshifting, however. she cannot shapeshift into any forms weighing more than 70lb/31kg, and forms on the larger end of that spectrum are especially draining and can only be sustained for a short amount of time. (she can do more Demeterish stuff, but she's rather bad at it. no Meg McCaffrey tier plant magic here, folks.)
Years spent at camp: New! (she managed to hold out for a while)
Personality: TBRP'ed
Appearance: She has wavy, shoulder-length Chocolate/caramel hair, skin the color of pine wood, and olive green eyes. she is a little small for her age. she wears a ratty gray long-sleeved shirt and a pair of well-loved jeans.
RP Example: (oh gods, i hate these. but if i must, here is a bit from a "Wings of Fire" RP i once did, sorry it's so long!) Dahlia nervously glanced around the corner, her scales were lily green with fear. the little rainwing hunkered down in the corner, blending in with the drab background of the cave wall. she heard the light Thump of a dragon landing on the roof, and she glanced around frantically for a better place to hide, or at least an object to use as a distraction. another Thump sounded from the roof, and she listened as two dragons began to speak to each other in hushed tones: "That rainwing must be around here somewhere, Foresight. if we don't come back with another 'visitor' soon, we'll be in trouble." Said a male dragon, his voice was rich and smooth like Molasses, then the other dragon spoke, the one named Foresight, who was female, high and reedy: "Well, obviously, Labyrinth. I know that Queen Brightstars wants information, but why did we have to be sent here of all places? what self-respecting rainwing lives in a cave?" Labyrinth spoke again, this time he sounded a bit miffed "Look, do you want the Queen to punish us? wait.. i can hear the rainwing, right around that corner" she heard the sound of footsteps, they grew quicker as they approached, and she tried her best not to let her scales change to green and white. two Nightwing heads popped out from around the corner, one a very dark emerald color, the other midnight blue. the green one, who was apparently Labyrinth, looked at her, which she thought was impossible, since she was invisible. and barked out "There! in the corner, get the sack" the blue female, Foresight, darted out and knocked her to the ground, then covered her head with a sack. she felt like she was being turned upside down, the only light was filtering through the burlap faintly, she heard the clink of stones and the sound of one hitting the floor, then a strange whirring noise. the next half hour went in a blur, until suddenly the sack was dropped on a cold, hard floor. she poked her head out, she was in a room with a tall ceiling made of stained glass, like a cathedral. in the room with her were the two nightwings that had captured her, and five other dragons. the smallest was a sandwing dragonet with gold scales and ginger stripes like a tabby cat, the largest was a massive abyss-blue seawing twice the size of any dragon she knew. there was a dragon in the room of each species in pyrrhia. it took her a little while, but she then noticed a strange dragon sitting on a raised pedestal covered in gold and precious stones, with a velvet cushion. the dragon was a few years older than her, but younger than her captors. she looked about 17. the other two nightwings bowed and left the room, leaving her and the other dragons alone with this strange dragon. she found it hard to register that the dragon on the pedestal was a nightwing, at first. she had pinkish white scales instead of black, and red eyes like rubies. she had dark red specks on the underside of her wings, and more of them along her sides. her wings had a pink tint. the pale dragon spoke: "finally, one of each tribe.. tell me, whelps. why do you believe you are here?" a large male dragon piped up, a mahogany brown mudwing with a strangely narrow snout. "Well, your either going to kill us, or press us for information. i don't know which of those i like better" apparently, one of these answers was correct, because the She-dragon on the pedestal nodded and began to speak: "Very good, Gharial. i probably won't kill you, i just want to know a couple little things, for instance... How many guards does Queen Dragonfly put on each border patrol? how frequent are they, and what time of day are they sent out?" the mudwing made a choking sound, then hesitantly answered: "four or three on each patrol, but one dragon on each patrol carries a bullhorn to alert nearby mudwings of an attack. they are sent out every one and a half hours, starting at first dawn" he started to whimper, and shrank down. which looked rather silly, seeing he was more than twice the size of the pale female (Whom she assumed was Queen Brightstars), she then understood. the Queen would grill them for information, and if they didn't deliver, she would kill them. but what is someone lied? hmm.. then it dawned on her. how the dragon name Labyrinth had said he had heard her even though she was making no noise, and had "seen" her even though she was invisible. she remembered: he had a silver teardrop scale under both eyes. he was a Mind reader! this would make it impossible to lie, since she would likely have more mind readers posted in the room soon. she and the other dragons.. they were trapped. and they couldn't do anything about it.

this post is long as it is. no room for a sig here.

~Aesthetic~
March 29th, 2017, 05:35 PM
Name: Katherine Arasudan
Godly parent: Demeter, but her father was one of the lucky demigods who made it to adulthood, he was an Apollo kid. (is that okay? if not, just Demeter)
Inherited Power: Shapeshifting, however. she cannot shapeshift into any forms weighing more than 70lb/31kg, and forms on the larger end of that spectrum are especially draining and can only be sustained for a short amount of time.
Years spent at camp: New!
Personality: TBRP'ed
Appearance: She has wavy, shoulder-length Chocolate/caramel hair, skin the color of pine wood, and olive green eyes. she is a little small for her age. she wears a ratty gray long-sleeved shirt and a pair of well-loved jeans.
RP Example: (oh gods, i hate these. but if i must, here is a bit from a "Wings of Fire" RP i once did, sorry it's so long!) Dahlia nervously glanced around the corner, her scales were lily green with fear. the little rainwing hunkered down in the corner, blending in with the drab background of the cave wall. she heard the light Thump of a dragon landing on the roof, and she glanced around frantically for a better place to hide, or at least an object to use as a distraction. another Thump sounded from the roof, and she listened as two dragons began to speak to each other in hushed tones: "That rainwing must be around here somewhere, Foresight. if we don't come back with another 'visitor' soon, we'll be in trouble." Said a male dragon, his voice was rich and smooth like Molasses, then the other dragon spoke, the one named Foresight, who was female, high and reedy: "Well, obviously, Labyrinth. I know that Queen Brightstars wants information, but why did we have to be sent here of all places? what self-respecting rainwing lives in a cave?" Labyrinth spoke again, this time he sounded a bit miffed "Look, do you want the Queen to punish us? wait.. i can hear the rainwing, right around that corner" she heard the sound of footsteps, they grew quicker as they approached, and she tried her best not to let her scales change to green and white. two Nightwing heads popped out from around the corner, one a very dark emerald color, the other midnight blue. the green one, who was apparently Labyrinth, looked at her, which she thought was impossible, since she was invisible. and barked out "There! in the corner, get the sack" the blue female, Foresight, darted out and knocked her to the ground, then covered her head with a sack. she felt like she was being turned upside down, the only light was filtering through the burlap faintly, she heard the clink of stones and the sound of one hitting the floor, then a strange whirring noise. the next half hour went in a blur, until suddenly the sack was dropped on a cold, hard floor. she poked her head out, she was in a room with a tall ceiling made of stained glass, like a cathedral. in the room with her were the two nightwings that had captured her, and five other dragons. the smallest was a sandwing dragonet with gold scales and ginger stripes like a tabby cat, the largest was a massive abyss-blue seawing twice the size of any dragon she knew. there was a dragon in the room of each species in pyrrhia. it took her a little while, but she then noticed a strange dragon sitting on a raised pedestal covered in gold and precious stones, with a velvet cushion. the dragon was a few years older than her, but younger than her captors. she looked about 17. the other two nightwings bowed and left the room, leaving her and the other dragons alone with this strange dragon. she found it hard to register that the dragon on the pedestal was a nightwing, at first. she had pinkish white scales instead of black, and red eyes like rubies. she had dark red specks on the underside of her wings, and more of them along her sides. her wings had a pink tint. the pale dragon spoke: "finally, one of each tribe.. tell me, whelps. why do you believe you are here?" a large male dragon piped up, a mahogany brown mudwing with a strangely narrow snout. "Well, your either going to kill us, or press us for information. i don't know which of those i like better" apparently, one of these answers was correct, because the She-dragon on the pedestal nodded and began to speak: "Very good, Gharial. i probably won't kill you, i just want to know a couple little things, for instance... How many guards does Queen Dragonfly put on each border patrol? how frequent are they, and what time of day are they sent out?" the mudwing made a choking sound, then hesitantly answered: "four or three on each patrol, but one dragon on each patrol carries a bullhorn to alert nearby mudwings of an attack. they are sent out every one and a half hours, starting at first dawn" he started to whimper, and shrank down. which looked rather silly, seeing her was more than twice the size of the pale female (Whom she assumed was Queen Brightstars), she then understood. the Queen would grill them for information, and if they didn't deliver, she would kill them. but what is someone lied? hmm.. then it dawned on her. how the dragon name Labyrinth had said he had heard her even though she was making no noise, and had "seen" her even though she was invisible. she remembered: he had a silver teardrop scale under both eyes. he was a Mind reader! this would make it impossible to lie, since she would likely have more mind readers posted in the room soon. she and the other dragons.. they were trapped. and they couldn't do anything about it.

Oh, gods, sorry for such a late response! Accepted!

~Aesthetic~
April 12th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Announcement: Please read the updated version of Camp news! Quote this announcement to sign up for the prophecy! I will create the prophecy with the people involved. Not first come first serve!
Form:

Name:
Activity (_/10)
Are you okay with working with any person also involved?:

~Aesthetic~
April 14th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Bump

|:|QueenCinder|:|
May 1st, 2017, 01:07 AM
Katherine glanced around at her Surroundings, then, not wanting to draw attention as she explored the cat, she melted into the form of a Tortoiseshell-and-white cat (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/aa/78/00/aa7800de2be418b1b45ba87e7346a471.jpg) and wove around Camp Half-blood, hoping that anyone nearby would mistake her for a Stray as she entered the Sword-fighting arena.

(Lil' Kathy is not good with new places.. oh, Gods! why did i procrastinate on posting for so long?)

Not doing a Sig.

ladybugg03
May 26th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Name: Lucy Kardinal
Godly parent: Ares
Inherited Power: still figuring it out
Year Round Camper?: now she is
Years spent at camp: she is brand new
Personality: Lucy looks like a doll but stings like a bee. She is aggressive and stubborn. She is always up for a fight.
Appearance: https://goo.gl/images/FjYBf4
RP Example:
"Oh," Eira said with you slightest tone a sadness. "Thank you anyways. Stay out of trouble." She winked at the boys as she turned on her geel and walked toward the window she came from. Her curled hair swung in a rythmic motion as she stalked across the lawn in her combat boots. As she reach the window, the girl looked up at the window three stories above. "Drat," she muttered. Reluctantly, she pulled her hands out of her sweater and stretched them in front of her. Her shivered and frost formed at her fingertips. Eira focused on cobtroling where the ice went and formed. The shiver turned to a shake and fractals formed on the ground. Slowly, a simple staircase formed in front of her, leading up to the window. Eira quickly pulled back her hands and smile softly as she looked at the steps. Her boots gripped the ice as she ascended the stairs and stepped into the window where she had left her suitcase. The teenager turned back around and waved to the boys below. The staircase dissolved and it was like she had never left the floor.

ladybugg03
June 14th, 2017, 04:11 PM
bump