PDA

View Full Version : Monster Zoo/Lab Rp (Open to EVERYONE!)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 26th, 2017, 06:45 PM
Ever heard of Monster Hunter? Well the ones caught and not killed are taken here and kept in cages for public enjoyment, inside there is a lab where they are tested twice a day, and cages are open to every tourist and zookeepers! Are you a surviver or a Human? There are also hotels for tourists. Roles: Zookeeper, Monster, Scientist, Tourists.

Forum
Name:
Monsters) Species:
Looks:
Personality:
Extra:

Mine
Name: Destruction
Species: Rare Species Espinas
Looks: https://www.quotev.com/TheFireWyvern The Profile Pic.
Personality: Tricky and sneaky, She runs but a great flyer and a ok swimer, she is kind when you get to know her and she is really intelligent.
Extra: Agile.

Potato Face
February 26th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Name: Niraka
Species: Mountain Hippogriff
Looks: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iKwODYCRRMk/T3oQfOAfYBI/AAAAAAAAA30/5NvQz5cxAck/s1600/hippogriff.jpg
Personality:Shy, tends to stay out of large crowds, likes to keep to herself
Extra:Can fly

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 26th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Perfect.

Tundra
February 26th, 2017, 09:20 PM
Forum
Name: snowfeather
Species: ice/snow dragon
Looks: http://store.looneylabs.com/BLUE-full.jpg
Personality: fast, brave, fierce.
Extra: can I be a dragon?

No One's Beeswax
February 26th, 2017, 09:31 PM
Ever heard of Monster Hunter? Well the ones caught and not killed are taken here and kept in cages for public enjoyment, inside there is a lab where they are tested twice a day, and cages are open to every tourist and zookeepers! Are you a surviver or a Human? There are also hotels for tourists. Roles: Zookeeper, Monster, Scientist, Tourists.

Forum
Name:
Monsters) Species:
Looks:
Personality:
Extra:

Mine
Personality: Tricky and sneaky, She runs but a great flyer and a ok swimer, she is kind when you get to know her and she is really intelligent.
Name: Melinda Eventide
Role: Zookeeper
Species: Human
Looks: --removed--
Personality: TBRP'D
Extra: Melinda is in charge of the 'monster's' health and wellfare.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 26th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Accepted we still need alittle more.

Tundra
February 26th, 2017, 09:51 PM
I'll try to get some people to join!

aleka!
February 26th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Name: Blu
Role: Monster
Monsters Species: Peryton
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d6/c1/88/d6c188edd938b9b9e31fac76d0205608.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Extra: Making more forms later.

Dizerel
February 26th, 2017, 10:34 PM
(Monster hunter as in the game made by capcom?)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 26th, 2017, 10:39 PM
All accepted and yes kinda.

Dizerel
February 26th, 2017, 10:46 PM
(Is there any way i could be a hunter? At the very least a palico?)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 26th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Whos ready to start?!

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Name: Gigi (Gi-ji)
Role: monster
Monsters) Species: wolf bird
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1d/74/8a/1d748a3694e1ddb7710753f32b1d70bf.jpg
Personality: clammed up but once you get past her shell she wont let you go
Extra:

Tundra
February 26th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Me!

Tundra
February 27th, 2017, 07:28 PM
Can we start now?

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 27th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Ok hunter......Sure but can you also have a role in the zoo or lab too and all forums accepted.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 27th, 2017, 07:34 PM
And wait for the last forum before we start.

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 07:41 PM

Forum
Name:
Monsters) Species:
Looks:
Personality:
Extra:

Mine
Name: Rico
Species: werewolf
Looks: http://pre01.deviantart.net/4c3e/th/pre/i/2014/073/6/f/werewolf_vinfor_by_kuzinskiy-d7a4uwx.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Extra: nope

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 27th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Accepted.

Tundra
March 4th, 2017, 10:52 PM
Was that the last forum?

Flowerjoy Is Everything
March 6th, 2017, 06:14 PM
Yes, Start//I sleep in my cave yawning chains all over my body.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
March 6th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Cage not cave//

Flowerjoy Is Everything
March 6th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Destruction's stomach growls. "Stupid humans......." She hisses as she gets up roaring and kids run over cheering happily with her being the kid's favorite in the wyvern section of the zoo.

Spikes
March 6th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Forum
Name: Nyx
Role: Monster
Monsters) Species: Nargacuga (Silverwind)
Looks: Silver-furred, with bright red glowing eyes. Tail is rimmed with spikes and wings are attached to front legs. Lithe and ridge-backed, with a short beak.
Personality: Sly and sneaky, though not too worried about escape. He doesn't mind a lifestyle of being trapped, so long as his life is sustained and he maintains comfort. Doesn't like being touched by monster or human alike.
Extra: Yey monster hunter

Flowerjoy Is Everything
March 7th, 2017, 07:15 AM
Accetped//

|+sari+|
March 7th, 2017, 07:44 AM

Forum
Name:
Monsters) Species:
Looks:
Personality:
Extra:

Mine

Name: Duras Lukas
Species: demon ((If its okay. If you don't want human like characteristics, I will be glad to change my Form))
Looks: Rawr (http://static.zerochan.net/Dio.von.Burning.Canyon.full.1263015.jpg)
Persona: cold and closed off. He is popular among the female tourists, with his good looks, but he tends to ignore them. He is not interested in anyone or anything that he does not know, and likes to make the zookeepers mad. He has a good side, though, which has been shown on rare occasions.
Extra: he has higher senses than humans, and does not have time for love.

Am I Accepted? ))

Flowerjoy Is Everything
March 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Name: Duras Lukas
Species: demon ((If its okay. If you don't want human like characteristics, I will be glad to change my Form))
Looks: Rawr (http://static.zerochan.net/Dio.von.Burning.Canyon.full.1263015.jpg)
Persona: cold and closed off. He is popular among the female tourists, with his good looks, but he tends to ignore them. He is not interested in anyone or anything that he does not know, and likes to make the zookeepers mad. He has a good side, though, which has been shown on rare occasions.
Extra: he has higher senses than humans, and does not have time for love.

Am I Accepted? )) No it's fine and yes, accepted.

|+sari+|
March 7th, 2017, 05:27 PM
No it's fine and yes, accepted.

Yays, thx!!! In my opinion, my Character's looks are hot :3 ))

Flowerjoy Is Everything
March 7th, 2017, 05:37 PM
:yaycat: Ok..And Np!//

Spikes
March 7th, 2017, 05:48 PM
Nyx padded about his cage, warbling mumbles echoing from his throat with each creeping step. Silver fur ruffling, he prepared to leap above to his small, almost artificial canopy of trees, as if they were his old habitat. Claws extended, lithe body slithering up the trunk, his body almost disappeared completely upon reaching the top, where he rested against a strong branch and let his spiked tail dangle below the leaves. He clacked his beak and closed his eyes, he was rather sleepy today.
The humans weren't too much of a bother. Most of the time he heard some positive statements about him anyway. It took to his fancy, as did the free food and grooming. He didn't mind the others making a fuss, though. The more you made a fuss, the worse they treated you, and he didn't want to interact with troublemakers.

aleka!
March 7th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Blu woke up, blinking his eyes open. He let a yawn escape his snout, and he stretched his feathered wings. His cage was pretty small, and it was actually wire mesh in the shape of a dome. There honestly wasn't that much space to fly, besides his species usually lived the more mountainous regions of forest, with actual fewer undergrowth, and more space between the trees. But this was fine.... In some way. The Peryton let out a snort, breaking into a trot between the trees. Honestly, there wasn't many tress in the main section, they were mostly around the edges of the dome. Not too many to block the view, but just around enough to make it feel more "homely" or something, if you wanted to call it that. He slightly puffed out his tail feathers, stopping near the watering dish. There usually was water, but he had drank all of it last night, and one of the zookeepers would have to refill it. He sat his rump on the ground, wing tips brushing the ground, and hooves planted firmly.

Tundra
March 10th, 2017, 11:17 PM
Snowfeather opened her eyes. She got slowly to her feet. "Dumb humans!" Snowfeather muttered. "Always keeping animals in cages! Put them in a cage for a change, see how they feel!"

CinnamonCookie
March 10th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Gigi half-slept in the only spot of sunlight that would stay for 20 minutes then it would be gone. Hwr ears were tight against her head and her wings spread on the ground, acting dead so that the zookeepers would notice and create chaos. She loved making the humans freak out. She only did this a day in a week with a few weeks in between so that it would be beleivable.

Tundra
March 10th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Snowfeather growled, clearly getting annoyed with staying here. She wanted to be free, soaring through the sky. Not locked up here!

aleka!
March 10th, 2017, 11:46 PM
Exhaling slowly, Blu stood up, trotting toward the edge of his cage, looking at Snowfeather. "So, how is 'life' for you currently?" He asked, his wings partially unfolded.

Tundra
March 11th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Snowfeather looked at Blu. "Oh, its been great." She said sarcasticly. Snowfeather looked away for a second. "Well, what do you think!" Snowfeather shouted. "Life is terrible! Being locked up in a cage! That's no life! I should be soaring above the clouds! Not locked up here!"

Flowerjoy Is Everything
March 11th, 2017, 02:00 PM
Destruction shakes her chains "WHY!?"

Tundra
March 19th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Aleka ☁️ and Flowerjoy Of ThunderClan

Forgot about this?)

Snowfeather growled. She wanted to be free! She watched angrily as a human walked past. She unfolded her wings and began flapping them. Soon she was flying, heading for the top of her cage.

aleka!
March 19th, 2017, 04:03 PM
"Jeez, there's no need for you go get all sarcastic with me." Blu replied, watching her fly to the top of her cage. "Well, may as well try flying myself." The Peryton muttered to himself, breaking into a bound, aiming for a gap in the trees. He started flapping his feathered wings, managing to fly through, circling over the treetops.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
March 19th, 2017, 04:05 PM
No// She sighs bitting at herchains.

Tundra
March 19th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Snowfeather exhaled. "Well, they keep us locked up like we're some sort of pet!" She growled, flying in circles she continued. "Watch, one day I'll lock them up!"

aleka!
March 19th, 2017, 09:55 PM
"Well, keep on having your fantasies." He replied with a snort, doing a quick corkscrew, diving toward the treetops, and just circling there. "And to them, we pretty much are pets, just things that they can just watch and enjoy."

BlueGenie(aka Blueflight)
March 19th, 2017, 10:03 PM

Forum
Name:
Monsters) Species:
Looks:
Personality:
Extra:

Mine
Species:Rare Species Espinas

Name: bluejay/Dan
Species/role: half human half cat/ human scientist
Looks: he has blue hair and bright green eyes, he is kinda short and has cat ears and tail, but while in. Cat form he is a strong, fluffy blue cat/ he has dark brown hair and green eyes, he is quite tall and always wears red
Perso: kind, gentle, but protective of others/ Tbrpd
Extra: blue is bi/ Dan is gay

Tundra
March 27th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Snowfeather stopped flying around and hung in one place. "You think I'm joking?" She said, flying to the wall of the cage. "I swear I will lock them in a cage!" Snowfeather smirked. "Then they'll regret locking us up! You just watch, one day I'll escape!"