PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get this?

NightWarrior4Life
February 26th, 2017, 01:48 AM
So I'm not sure if anyone else gets this but sometimes (not all the time mind you) if I click on a link (my profile, forums, search etc.) it comes up with a notice that says "you either don't have permission to access this area, your account hasn't been activated or register...if you already have an account, log in!" But I never logged out...so I log in again and it's fine but usually if I have been editing something or writing a post that comes up "you do not have permission to edit your posts" although it says at the bottom you may edit your posts so I refresh and log back in (as it says to do even though I never logged out) and all my hard work has gone!

Really, I've had it since I started I wasn't sure if this was happening for anyone else or what?

Fawn
February 26th, 2017, 02:35 AM
So I'm not sure if anyone else gets this but sometimes (not all the time mind you) if I click on a link (my profile, forums, search etc.) it comes up with a notice that says "you either don't have permission to access this area, your account hasn't been activated or register...if you already have an account, log in!" But I never logged out...so I log in again and it's fine but usually if I have been editing something or writing a post that comes up "you do not have permission to edit your posts" although it says at the bottom you may edit your posts so I refresh and log back in (as it says to do even though I never logged out) and all my hard work has gone!

Really, I've had it since I started I wasn't sure if this was happening for anyone else or what?

When you log in, try using the "Remember Me" option.

NightWarrior4Life
February 26th, 2017, 04:18 AM
When you log in, try using the "Remember Me" option.
Okay...but as a safety thing, I prefer not
To use it on all websites and log ins

Fawn
February 26th, 2017, 04:49 AM
Okay...but as a safety thing, I prefer not
To use it on all websites and log ins
If you'd prefer not to use that feature, that's okay, but it's the solution to your issue.

I don't know if an alternative exists, sorry.

NightWarrior4Life
February 26th, 2017, 05:25 AM
If you'd prefer not to use that feature, that's okay, but it's the solution to your issue.

I don't know if an alternative exists, sorry.
Okay that's fine! Thank you! I'm glad that there is a possible solution though and I will give it a try...