PDA

View Full Version : Her Last Wish

rubinaito
February 25th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Her Last Wish

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Introduction ||

She was your queen, your ruler, your friend. She was caring, loving, and cared for the people of her kingdom, Maj. She fought on the battlefield like a man, she ruled the country justly, she was beloved and was held in high regard. She made alliances with many kingdoms, and made sure that every person within the borders of her kingdom were happy and content.

And then, a terrible sickness began sweeping through the land, and despite the Queen's best wishes, it slowly conquered Maj. It was a plague, one of deadly proportions. It killed you from the inside, slowly killing you in the most painful way possible. It was invisible, and once the symptoms began, it was too late to treat it. The called it the Reaping Death, for it swept into your home and stole your life away like the Grim Reaper.

The Queen, as kind as she was, took to helping the people instead of holing up in her castle and hiding like the many nobles did. And, with no surprise, she came down with the sickness herself. However, she continued on, helping those infected, and continuing to rule her country despite the fact that she was dying on the inside, painfully.

Resting upon her death bed, she looked frail and weak. The sickness had passed, but she was still dying- there was nothing you could do. With a short breath, she took a parchment into her hand, and scrawled her weak, faint, shaky signature on the bottom. It was her last decree as queen, and many still do not understand it...

My dear, loyal subjects.
I'm afraid that my time has come, and I must pass on to the next life. For years, I have ruled this kingdom the best I can, trying to make sure that my subjects were joyous and hopeful. But alas, my reign as queen is over.
Some of you may remember the rule of Argis the Terrible. My grandfather was cruel and sadistic, conquering nations and killing anyone who so much as dared look him in the eye... My father, luckily, managed to piece this broken nation back together, and begin our short but glorious reign of peace.
However, since I have no heir to the throne, I am sad to say that this reign of peace is over. My successor, Sage Barrows the Third, may be charming and kind, but it won't be long before the pressure of the throne slowly turns him into a mad king.
I'm sorry.
Mary Lisa the Third

Now, a mad king sits upon the throne. But, there is still hope for the now broken nation...
Her name is Amelia Marie Lis, a young woman who is the reincarnation of Queen Mary Lisa. She is part of a great rebellion gathering in the depths of the kingdom, full of men and women with one goal:

To bring down the Mad King Barrows.

|| Roles ||
Rebellion Leader: Peter || Skye
Rebellion Deputy: Alex || ¤Insert_User_Name¤
The Marie Lis: Amelia || The Valentine's Red Rose
Marie Lis' Lover: Sasuke || Sasukewolf (madness)
Healer: Skylark || Trashy Sky
Members: Sakura || Sasukewolf (madness) <> Rico || Turtlestrike <> Ronan || Slash-GNR
Lookouts: Ami || Fallen <> Remedy || The Bloody Kitty <> Dawn / Nova || Moonlight12

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

(Sage and Amelia are RP'd by me.

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 09:00 PM
In this RP, Peter is going to be a badass)

Name: Peter Evlain
Looks: Shaggy white hair and blood red eyes, with pale skin and faint freckles. Short in size and quite thin, but incredibly strong.
Personality: Peter never smiles. Never shows emotion. However, he still cares about people, he just keeps it to himself.
Role: Rebellion Leader
Other: Nah

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 25th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Age 20
Looks: Bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed
Role: Rebellion Deputy
Other: Nope. :3

rubinaito
February 25th, 2017, 09:02 PM
In this RP, Peter is going to be a badass)

Name: Peter Evlain
Looks: Shaggy white hair and blood red eyes, with pale skin and faint freckles. Short in size and quite thin, but incredibly strong.
Personality: Peter never smiles. Never shows emotion. However, he still cares about people, he just keeps it to himself.
Role: Rebellion Leader
Other: Nah

Coolio~ Accepted. Could he be a father figure to Amelia?

rubinaito
February 25th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Age 20
Looks: Bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed
Role: Rebellion Deputy
Other: Nope. :3
Coolio~ Accepted!

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 09:04 PM
Coolio~ Accepted. Could he be a father figure to Amelia?

Yessss)

Trashy Sky
February 25th, 2017, 09:05 PM
damn this sounds like a good rp hah

Name: Skylark (cause i'm bad at names)
Looks: Skylark has a small and frail appearance, being around 5'2" and not weighing that much. His skin is a tan color and he has a few freckles spread across his body. His brown hair is cut down on the sides, leaving a tangle of a mess up on the top of his head. Though, if he doesn't find a way to cut it it grows out into a terribly messy and tangled mess of uneven locks. He tends to wear normal clothes, but always has a jacket on even if it's hot out. [Ref, just without the blue hair hah] (http://pre07.deviantart.net/7c01/th/pre/f/2017/038/a/4/execute_this_man_by_heartbroken_comic-day8pnl.png)
Personality: Skylark is a shaky and paranoid guy, never letting his guard down. He gets scared pretty easily, jumping at almost every sound that he wasn't ready for. Though, he cares for almost every being. He doesn't want to see anyone in pain, physically or mentally for that matter. He honestly couldn't hurt a fly, unless he really had to for the greater good. Though, it'd still scar him inside and he'd probably never get over it. Skylark may be kind and soft, but for some reason he has a certain attitude that he gives off when he's annoyed with anything. It's very noticeable as his voice turns from quiet, scratchy, and soft into one that's snarky, dark, and a bit louder then usual. Though, this only seems to happen when he's in a bad mood. If that means he's sad or depressed, or maybe it means he's mad about something, he'll get annoyed by... everything. Though, when he's not being annoyed he's too busy being a complete scardy-cat. Otherwise, TBRP'ed.
Role: Healer
Other: He's really gay btw

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 25th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Coolio~ Accepted!
Thanks! ^^

rubinaito
February 25th, 2017, 09:06 PM
damn this sounds like a good rp hah

Name: Skylark (cause i'm bad at names)
Looks: Skylark has a small and frail appearance, being around 5'2" and not weighing that much. His skin is a tan color and he has a few freckles spread across his body. His brown hair is cut down on the sides, leaving a tangle of a mess up on the top of his head. Though, if he doesn't find a way to cut it it grows out into a terribly messy and tangled mess of uneven locks. He tends to wear normal clothes, but always has a jacket on even if it's hot out. [Ref, just without the blue hair hah] (http://pre07.deviantart.net/7c01/th/pre/f/2017/038/a/4/execute_this_man_by_heartbroken_comic-day8pnl.png)
Personality: Skylark is a shaky and paranoid guy, never letting his guard down. He gets scared pretty easily, jumping at almost every sound that he wasn't ready for. Though, he cares for almost every being. He doesn't want to see anyone in pain, physically or mentally for that matter. He honestly couldn't hurt a fly, unless he really had to for the greater good. Though, it'd still scar him inside and he'd probably never get over it. Skylark may be kind and soft, but for some reason he has a certain attitude that he gives off when he's annoyed with anything. It's very noticeable as his voice turns from quiet, scratchy, and soft into one that's snarky, dark, and a bit louder then usual. Though, this only seems to happen when he's in a bad mood. If that means he's sad or depressed, or maybe it means he's mad about something, he'll get annoyed by... everything. Though, when he's not being annoyed he's too busy being a complete scardy-cat. Otherwise, TBRP'ed.
Role: Healer
Other: He's really gay btw
Aaaaaaaccepted!

Trashy Sky
February 25th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Aaaaaaaccepted!
thanks! ^u^

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 09:24 PM
I am here!!!)
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTktZhwXsE_ejKJqreZE9eRAJ6J5Rz1W EnkNpK4_EFjrixz4Erb
Tbrp
Marie lis lover :3
Has a older sister!! Named Sakura

Sakura wolfheart
Female
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/b1/13/b2b113df02b8604e621b174d01148b4b.jpg
Tbrp
Is the older sister of Sasuke

rubinaito
February 25th, 2017, 09:26 PM
I am here!!!)
Sasuke wolfheart
Male
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTktZhwXsE_ejKJqreZE9eRAJ6J5Rz1W EnkNpK4_EFjrixz4Erb
Tbrp
Marie lis lover :3
Has a older sister!! Named Sakura

Sakura wolfheart
Female
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/b1/13/b2b113df02b8604e621b174d01148b4b.jpg
Tbrp
Is the older sister of Sasuke
Accepted.

dino.
February 25th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Her Last Wish

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Introduction ||

She was your queen, your ruler, your friend. She was caring, loving, and cared for the people of her kingdom, Maj. She fought on the battlefield like a man, she ruled the country justly, she was beloved and was held in high regard. She made alliances with many kingdoms, and made sure that every person within the borders of her kingdom were happy and content.

And then, a terrible sickness began sweeping through the land, and despite the Queen's best wishes, it slowly conquered Maj. It was a plague, one of deadly proportions. It killed you from the inside, slowly killing you in the most painful way possible. It was invisible, and once the symptoms began, it was too late to treat it. The called it the Reaping Death, for it swept into your home and stole your life away like the Grim Reaper.

The Queen, as kind as she was, took to helping the people instead of holing up in her castle and hiding like the many nobles did. And, with no surprise, she came down with the sickness herself. However, she continued on, helping those infected, and continuing to rule her country despite the fact that she was dying on the inside, painfully.

Resting upon her death bed, she looked frail and weak. The sickness had passed, but she was still dying- there was nothing you could do. With a short breath, she took a parchment into her hand, and scrawled her weak, faint, shaky signature on the bottom. It was her last decree as queen, and many still do not understand it...

My dear, loyal subjects.
I'm afraid that my time has come, and I must pass on to the next life. For years, I have ruled this kingdom the best I can, trying to make sure that my subjects were joyous and hopeful. But alas, my reign as queen is over.
Some of you may remember the rule of Argis the Terrible. My grandfather was cruel and sadistic, conquering nations and killing anyone who so much as dared look him in the eye... My father, luckily, managed to piece this broken nation back together, and begin our short but glorious reign of peace.
However, since I have no heir to the throne, I am sad to say that this reign of peace is over. My successor, Sage Barrows the Third, may be charming and kind, but it won't be long before the pressure of the throne slowly turns him into a mad king.
I'm sorry.
Mary Lisa the Third

Now, a mad king sits upon the throne. But, there is still hope for the now broken nation...
Her name is Amelia Marie Lis, a young woman who is the reincarnation of Queen Mary Lisa. She is part of a great rebellion gathering in the depths of the kingdom, full of men and women with one goal:

|| Roles ||
Healer: Skylark || [/MENTION]Trashy Sky[MENTION]
Members: Sakura || Sasukewolf (madness)
Lookouts:

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

Name: Rico
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a4/98/19/a498192a2a36a26020980ca37a328cb5.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Role: member of the rebellion
Other: has a guitar he likes to carry around on his back and has a sword in a sheath on his left thigh.

rubinaito
February 25th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Name: Rico
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a4/98/19/a498192a2a36a26020980ca37a328cb5.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Role: member of the rebellion
Other: has a guitar he likes to carry around on his back and has a sword in a sheath on his left thigh.
Accepted

Slash-GNR
February 25th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Name: Ronan
Looks: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pretty+brown+headed+warrior+female&view=detailv2&&id=4F77FD100D46BEC09A97DE70AF3C21D2F55E1DEB&selectedIndex=1&ccid=jCi3rs%2f1&simid=608024807640206164&thid=OIP.jCi3rs_1_smmIq6dZecpcwDaEs
Personality: TBRD
Role: I can be a member :3
Other: Sasukewolf (madness) wanna bring in winter. You don't have to and can ronan end up being like good friends with sakura if it works out?

rubinaito
February 25th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Name: Ronan
Looks: https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pretty+brown+headed+warrior+female&view=detailv2&&id=4F77FD100D46BEC09A97DE70AF3C21D2F55E1DEB&selectedIndex=1&ccid=jCi3rs%2f1&simid=608024807640206164&thid=OIP.jCi3rs_1_smmIq6dZecpcwDaEs
Personality: TBRD
Role: I can be a member :3
Other: Sasukewolf (madness) wanna bring in winter. You don't have to and can ronan end up being like good friends with sakura if it works out?
Accepted.

rubinaito
February 25th, 2017, 10:09 PM
|| Roles ||
Healer: Skylark || [/MENTION]Trashy Sky[MENTION]
Members: Sakura || Sasukewolf (madness) <> Rico || Turtlestrike <> Ronan || Slash-GNR
Lookouts:

WE WILL BE STARTING.

Trashy Sky
February 25th, 2017, 10:12 PM
The Valentine's Red Rose you have the "mention" codes around my name switched up btw hah you have the end one at the beginning

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Yea!!! And sure but fair warning to everyone she's bisexual and is like a Sasuke but a girl!!! ) Sasuke was sitting down on a old log he had a lit cigarette in his hand as he softly blows out some smoke as he just looks at the sky. Sakura soon begins to walk up to him sitting down by him " what's on your mind puppy?" Sasuke laughs softly " just thinking about someone "

wren
February 25th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Her Last Wish

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Introduction ||

My dear, loyal subjects.
I'm sorry.
Mary Lisa the Third

|| Roles ||
Lookouts:

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

Thanks inviting me!! ]

rubinaito
February 26th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Thanks inviting me!! ]
I didn't invite anyone though?

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 02:15 AM
Name: Ami
Looks: http://i.talpix.lt/zgXKM.jpeg
Personality: serious, shy
Role: Lookout
Other: none

Slash-GNR
February 26th, 2017, 07:49 AM
Yea!!! And sure but fair warning to everyone she's bisexual and is like a Sasuke but a girl!!! ) Sasuke was sitting down on a old log he had a lit cigarette in his hand as he softly blows out some smoke as he just looks at the sky. Sakura soon begins to walk up to him sitting down by him " what's on your mind puppy?" Sasuke laughs softly " just thinking about someone "

(Was that yes to bringing in winter or yes to being friends with sakura or both? Sorry I'm a bit tired so my mind isn't working atm )

Wolvesregion
February 26th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Her Last Wish

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

|| Introduction ||

My dear, loyal subjects.
I'm sorry.
Mary Lisa the Third

|| Roles ||
Lookouts:

|| Form ||

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

Name:Remedy scarred heart.
Looks:http://orig13.deviantart.net/a378/f/2013/317/d/1/red_hair_anime_girl_by_keylaaa-d6u4zgp.png
Personality:tbrpd
Role:possibly a member of the rebellion/lookout
Other:she wears a mask that covers her face because she doesn't like people knowing what she really looks like: http://pre11.deviantart.net/be8a/th/pre/f/2014/168/9/9/snow_leopard_leather_mask_by_teonova_by_teonova-d7mty97.jpg

rubinaito
February 26th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Name: Ami
Looks: http://i.talpix.lt/zgXKM.jpeg
Personality: serious, shy
Other: none
Name:Remedy scarred heart.
Looks:http://orig13.deviantart.net/a378/f/2013/317/d/1/red_hair_anime_girl_by_keylaaa-d6u4zgp.png
Personality:tbrpd
Role:possibly a member of the rebellion/lookout
Other:she wears a mask that covers her face because she doesn't like people knowing what she really looks like: http://pre11.deviantart.net/be8a/th/pre/f/2014/168/9/9/snow_leopard_leather_mask_by_teonova_by_teonova-d7mty97.jpg
Accepted

Wolvesregion
February 26th, 2017, 08:49 AM
My Character is forever alone BTW unless another person comes in....... *cough* hint hint *cough*

Poppyfrost
February 26th, 2017, 08:55 AM
Yeah same for Peter)

rubinaito
February 26th, 2017, 09:04 AM
XD
--
Amelia was walking through the woods surrounding the camp, her honey colored hair swept into a messy ponytail. She wore a simple dress, which was light enough that if she needed, she could fight, or run. She had a simple blade at her hip.

Amelia's almond eyes were closed as she drifted through the trees, deep in thought as she hummed along to a lullaby from her childhood.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Ami walked about, keeping a sharp eye out.

Moonsong12
February 26th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Name: Dawn
Looks: http://us.123rf.com/450wm/differentnata/differentnata1503/differentnata150300032/37508820-beautiful-young-caucasian-woman-with-auburn-hair-freckles-and-green-eyes-sitting-in-the-rose-garden.jpg?ver=6 always wears a flower in her hair
Personality: loves foxes and wolves the best, but loves all animals. Mischievous, hardly anything gets past her, fast, agile, has a strong bond with her Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Nova, loves to make jokes,
Other: Could I also role play Nova a bit? Dawn's family ded when she was 3 from the illness so she always wears her mom's wedding band around her neck.

Name: Nova
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/54/a8/51/54a851e0c0190af2c4a99c99610f14a8.jpd
Personality: loyal, smart, would do anything for Dawn, fast, agile
Role: Dawn doggy best friend
Other: if I can't role play her it's fine i feel like Dawn needs a companion.

rubinaito
February 26th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Name: Dawn
Looks: http://us.123rf.com/450wm/differentnata/differentnata1503/differentnata150300032/37508820-beautiful-young-caucasian-woman-with-auburn-hair-freckles-and-green-eyes-sitting-in-the-rose-garden.jpg?ver=6 always wears a flower in her hair
Personality: loves foxes and wolves the best, but loves all animals. Mischievous, hardly anything gets past her, fast, agile, has a strong bond with her Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Nova, loves to make jokes,
Other: Could I also role play Nova a bit? Dawn's family ded when she was 3 from the illness so she always wears her mom's wedding band around her neck.

Name: Nova
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/54/a8/51/54a851e0c0190af2c4a99c99610f14a8.jpd
Personality: loyal, smart, would do anything for Dawn, fast, agile
Role: Dawn doggy best friend
Other: if I can't role play her it's fine i feel like Dawn needs a companion.
Accepted.

Trashy Sky
February 26th, 2017, 01:41 PM
(mmmmm imma post)

Skylark sat in the rebellion camp, calm and quiet as he hummed softly. The male healer seemed to be thinking, or maybe he was just resting. Whatever he was doing, his eyes were closed and he wasn't paying attention to what was going on around him. It'd be hard to get close to him without scaring him while he was like this, but if he was needed it would be fine. His messy and tangled brown hair sat atop his head and he ran his hands though it as he continued to softly hum.
(open or something)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 26th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Bump :3

rubinaito
February 26th, 2017, 02:14 PM
XD
--
Amelia was walking through the woods surrounding the camp, her honey colored hair swept into a messy ponytail. She wore a simple dress, which was light enough that if she needed, she could fight, or run. She had a simple blade at her hip.

Amelia's almond eyes were closed as she drifted through the trees, deep in thought as she hummed along to a lullaby from her childhood.
Bump~

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 02:22 PM
XD
--

Ami heard Amelia and made a beeline to her. She stopped when she was close by.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 26th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Sakura laughs softly " ohh think about a girl naughty boy " Sasuke pushes her a bit " shut up " he says blushing a bit as Sakura continues to laugh a bit " I was right ~" she says as she begins to get up " come on let's head out "

rubinaito
February 26th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Amelia heard a rustling, and turned to see a fox trot out of the bushes. With a smile, she bent down to rub its head gently. It's tail puffed up, and it licked her hand.

rubinaito
February 26th, 2017, 07:27 PM
-whistle-

Wolvesregion
February 27th, 2017, 05:20 AM
Sakura laughs softly " ohh think about a girl naughty boy " Sasuke pushes her a bit " shut up " he says blushing a bit as Sakura continues to laugh a bit " I was right ~" she says as she begins to get up " come on let's head out "
Remedy watched them, with no worries what so ever... She was a lookout, and she happened to be posted there. She put her knife on her pocket hoping that no one could see her.

CinnamonCookie
February 27th, 2017, 05:23 AM
Amelia heard a rustling, and turned to see a fox trot out of the bushes. With a smile, she bent down to rub its head gently. It's tail puffed up, and it licked her hand.
Ami came out and said, "You sing very prettily."

Trashy Sky
February 27th, 2017, 07:09 AM
(mmmmm imma post)

Skylark sat in the rebellion camp, calm and quiet as he hummed softly. The male healer seemed to be thinking, or maybe he was just resting. Whatever he was doing, his eyes were closed and he wasn't paying attention to what was going on around him. It'd be hard to get close to him without scaring him while he was like this, but if he was needed it would be fine. His messy and tangled brown hair sat atop his head and he ran his hands though it as he continued to softly hum.
(open or something)
bump

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 27th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Alex was in the forest, laying on the ground with his hands behind his head and his hazel eyes closed. Here, it was... Peaceful. Unlike when he was outside the forest in the rebel camp. Birds flew by, singing their bird songs, and Alex smiled. He loved peace and quiet, nothing could beat it.

rubinaito
February 27th, 2017, 08:08 AM
Ami came out and said, "You sing very prettily."
Amelia blushed lightly, picking the fox up. "Thank you," She beamed. She looked around. "Is Sasuke still at the camp?"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Sasuke was pushed towards Amelia and ami " ow what was that for?!" He yells at Sakura was walks in she sees Amelia and ami " well you were in the way and I think I just found angels " Sasuke was confused at this till he turned around jumping up when he sees Amelia " oh!! Sorry I didn't see you there !" He says blushing madly

rubinaito
February 27th, 2017, 08:24 AM
"Oh!" Amelia blushed, running a hand through her hair. The MArie Lis smiled at Sasuke, and she placed the fox gently on the ground. It coiled around her ankles, staring up at Sasuke with a sly smirk. "H-hello, Sasuke!" She curtsied slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2017, 08:34 AM
Sasuke smiles at her " hello! " he says as he suddenly begins to hug her " did you missed me?" Sakura suddenly begins to laugh " I knew it!! You were thinking about a girl"

rubinaito
February 27th, 2017, 05:03 PM
Amelia bit her lip. "MmHmm," She smiled, looking up at him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 27th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Sasuke blushes a bit " ignore my sister she's a bit-" a rock was tossed to his head Sakura smiles " what was that ?"

rubinaito
February 27th, 2017, 09:25 PM
Amelia giggled, the fox letting out a snickering sound as it picked the rock up. It ever so happened to be shaped like a heart...

--

Sag laced his fingers together, pacing. "She's alive... I can feel it...." He waved a hand, his mad eyes locked on a mirror. It showed a beautiful young lady, speaking to someone that he couldn't see. "The only way to do this without bloodshed is to make her mine. Then, the throne will belong to me and only me!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 28th, 2017, 06:54 AM
Sasuke blushes madly at the fox immediately grabbing the rock " why are you all teasing me like this?!" He says mostly yelling at Sakura who laughs softly " because it's fun and I bet you're girl loves to see the strong you blush like this isn't that right Amy " she says calling Amelia by the nickname she gave her