PDA

View Full Version : Five Nights at Lilia's (FNAF RP)

Pages : [1] 2

Hallowed Echo
February 25th, 2017, 06:33 PM
So, I know there is lot of these and I recently got into FNAF so I thought this would be fun. Anyway this intro won't be long and the forms will come soon. I just wanted to say that in this one due to the fact that the building is bigger there will be more than one Nightguards and more animatronics. Now for the form.

Night Guards: 3/ 5 (not including mine)
Animatronics: 6/ 8 (also not included mine)

Animatronic Form
Name:
Age at Death:
Nighttime looks:
Backstory:
Other:
Questions?:

Nightguard Form
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:
My form coming soon

CinnamonCookie
February 25th, 2017, 06:43 PM
So, I know there is lot of these and I recently got into FNAF so I thought this would be fun. Anyway this intro won't be long and the forms will come soon. I just wanted to say that in this one due to the fact that the building is bigger there will be more than one Nightguards and more animatronics. Now for the form.

Night Guards: 0/ 5 (not including mine)
Animatronics: 0/ 8 (also not included mine)

Animatronic Form
Name:
Age at Death:
Nighttime looks:
Other:
Questions?:

Nightguard Form
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:
My form coming soon
Name: Kitty
Age at Death: 17
Looks: nobody knows because she lives in the vents
Nighttime looks: http://i59.tinypic.com/vhxffb.png
Other: none
Questions?: None

Hallowed Echo
February 25th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Accepted! I had just remembered this, how did your character die or their backstory.)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 25th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Looks: Bop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: Is TBRP'ed accepted?
Other: Nope.
Questions: Negative.

Hallowed Echo
February 25th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Accepted, and yes!)

Animatronic Form
Name: Lilia
Age at Death: 10
Looks: Extremely humanlike despite being made of metal. She has blue eyes with brown hair. She wears a black shirt with jeans and tennis shoes
Nighttime looks: Her eyes turn to a almost black color and her clothes turning blood red.
Backstory: She was at the pizzeria for her tenth birthday and followed Purple Man to the back to get a birthday present and ended up getting killed. Her parents didn't seem to notice her disappearance and had forgotten her. She likes to fool night guards into thinking someone had gotten locked in and lure them to their deaths.
Other: Nope
Questions?: Nope

Nightguard Form
Name: Jesse Diaz
Looks: Short pitch black hair with royal blue eyes. His uniform is a blue long sleeve shirt with black pants and hat.
Personality: Basically my version of Mike.
Other: His younger sister is Lilia. He had forgotten about her after her death due to his parents convincing him that she never existed. He has scars across his arms due to working at another pizzeria and getting attacked.
Questions: Nope

dino.
February 25th, 2017, 10:21 PM

Night Guards: 1/ 5 (not including mine)
Animatronics: 1/ 8 (also not included mine)

Animatronic Form
Name:
Age at Death:
Nighttime looks:
Other:
Questions?:

Nightguard Form
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:
My form coming soon
Name: Shellbert
Age at death: 16
Looks: dark green base paint with blue eyes and a red shell, shell has green orbs on it that casts disco lights
Night looks: same base paint and shell paint, eyes turn red and so do the orbs, except they now cast blood-red light
Personality: TBRP
Other
Questions

Hallowed Echo
February 25th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Accepted. What is your animatronic's backstory, like how did they die?)

Mousy
February 25th, 2017, 10:30 PM
Name: Cheese
Age at Death: 16
Looks: is a Mouse. Is light brown, has yellow eyes, and wears a blue how and scarf
Nighttime looks: Pretty much the same except with claws and her eyes are brighter
Backstory: Cheese was once a teenager named Belle, who was angry at her parents. So She snuck out of the house and ran to the pizzeria, having gone to a party there when She was younger. When She got there the Animations got her.
Other: no
Questions?: no

Hallowed Echo
February 25th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Accepted! How did your character die and what was their past life?)

Mousy
February 25th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Accepted! How did your character die and what was their past life?)
Fixed!)

Hallowed Echo
February 25th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Fixed!)
Okay. Thank You! We'll start once we get one more night guard.)

dino.
February 25th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Accepted. What is your animatronic's backstory, like how did they die?)
Simple: Purple Guy. He used to be this kid named Alex, Shellbert was his favorite, and William lured him back with a Shellbert plushie and then killed him)

Hallowed Echo
February 25th, 2017, 11:16 PM
Okay. Wait Purple Guy's name is William? I thought it was Vincent.)

aleka!
February 25th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Okay. Wait Purple Guy's name is William? I thought it was Vincent.)
Yup his real name is William Afton
And if you for some reason somehow cared, he did go by the fake name Dave Miller.
Anyways, time for a form.

Name: Error
Age at Death: 21 years
Looks: He's a light gray, with two black eyes, one of which has a green pupil. He has a crimson furred chest, and ear tips. He does actually have a tail, which has the crimson tip. He has patches of showing endo-skeleton along his body.
Nighttime looks: Pretty much the same, but he has no pupil.
Backstory: Used to work at the pizzeria, but he died in a Springlocked suit.
Other: He mostly spends his time in things like storage closets and things like that.
Questions?: Layout?

Rivergold
February 25th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Name: Tawnya
Age at Death: um...
Looks: A tiger animatronic with a long tail.
Nighttime looks: her stripes get longer and her eyes turn red, and she gets claws
Backstory: brand-spankin' new animatronic...
Other:
Questions?: TawnyaXError? again

aleka!
February 26th, 2017, 12:04 AM
Nighttime looks: her stripes get longer and her eyes turn red, and she gets claws
Other:
Ye here comes the equivalent of a roast battle pretty much

Rivergold
February 26th, 2017, 12:07 AM
Ye here comes the equivalent of a roast battle pretty much I promise she might actually be nice this time

aleka!
February 26th, 2017, 12:10 AM
I promise she might actually be nice this time
Okay ^^

Rivergold
February 26th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Might.

aleka!
February 26th, 2017, 12:16 AM
Yup....

Hallowed Echo
February 26th, 2017, 08:39 AM
Yup his real name is William Afton
And if you for some reason somehow cared, he did go by the fake name Dave Miller.
Anyways, time for a form.

Name: Error
Age at Death: 21 years
Looks: He's a light gray, with two black eyes, one of which has a green pupil. He has a crimson furred chest, and ear tips. He does actually have a tail, which has the crimson tip. He has patches of showing endo-skeleton along his body.
Nighttime looks: Pretty much the same, but he has no pupil.
Backstory: Used to work at the pizzeria, but he died in a Springlocked suit.
Other: He mostly spends his time in things like storage closets and things like that.
Questions?: Layout?
Other:

Accepted!)

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Phoenix When start?

Hallowed Echo
February 26th, 2017, 10:41 AM
We can start now. @Aleka, Rivergold, Turtlestrike, ¤Insert_User_Name¤, Mousy we are starting.)

Jesse walked into the Pizzeria, looking around. He walked straight to the security office and turned on the cameras. "Okay. Hopefully this isn't like the last place and I get attacked by the animatronics." He said to himself, sitting down in a chair.

Lilia started up again, looking around for the night guards. She stepped off her podium and walked around.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 26th, 2017, 11:14 AM
(Will there be more than one night guard on duty every night?)

Hallowed Echo
February 26th, 2017, 11:20 AM
Yes.)

:blue:
February 26th, 2017, 11:31 AM
Nightguard Form
Name: Kayla Nighenhower
Looks: http://orig07.deviantart.net/6e08/f/2012/149/e/4/ginger_girl_by_y_alsh-d51i9j4.png
Personality: Somewhat aggressive, with a small bit of a criminal record that she tries to hide, the animatronics keep her the creeps, when she's scared, she ends up cursing-A LOT, she would give up her life at certain circumstances, but would much rather beat you up with a crowbar or baseball bat then talk
Other: Nothing ^_^ Other than she's bandaged a lot, from playing somewhat aggressive games with her friends
Questions: None ^_^

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Kitty sat in the vent and watched the the guard from a little bit away from the entrance so that he won't see her unless he looked at the camera in the right vent.

Hallowed Echo
February 26th, 2017, 11:52 AM
Accepted! You can start now if you want. The night guards are watching the cameras and the animatronics are getting ready to attack. The night guards will have to defend themselves against the animatronics and Purple Guy will come in and cause problems for the night guards as well.)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 26th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Alex walked into the security office from a vent, slowly and quietly creeping behind Jesse, a smirk on his face. He then yells loudly, trying to scare Jesse.

Hallowed Echo
February 26th, 2017, 12:04 PM
Jesse jumped slightly before glaring at Alex over his shoulder. He looked at the vent camera before turning to the one where Lilia was supposed to be. He grabbed his flashlight. "One of the animatronics isn't where she should be. I'm gonna go check it out." He said to Alex and walked out of the office.

February 26th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Kayla sat in a chair near the cameras, holding a flashlight in her right hand, her bright orange hair was pulled back in a ponytail, though it was put together in a hurry, strands hanging around her eyes, under the hat of the nightguard uniform, she sat with her arms folded against her chest, even though the girl was tense, not exactly knowing what was going to happen at the moment, blinking a few times as she noticed an animatronic wasn't where it should have been, "You sure that's a good idea...?" She asked awkwardly, raising an eyebrow, muttering something under her breath as she realized he was gone

aleka!
February 26th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Ooh can I be William? x3)

Error stood up in the small closet, his tail lashing once behind him as he flicked his ears. Should I come out of here tonight? He wondered, glancing toward the door. No cameras were in the enclosed space, and he usually didn't come out during night.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Kitty growled from the vent and walked away, trying to find Alex.

Hallowed Echo
February 26th, 2017, 12:16 PM
@Aleka, sure!)

Jesse looked at Kayla, "Its the job to make sure the animatronics aren't missing." He said and walked towards the main room. He looked around, before stopping to look at a human shaped shadow. "Who's there?" He asked, walking closer to the shadow.

Lilia smiled as Jesse walked closer to her, "Can you help me? I got locked in." She asked. She smirked ready to attack the night guard.

February 26th, 2017, 12:20 PM
"Yes, but who would hull an entire animatronic away?" Kayla muttered, "Those things are creepy," she sighed, before turning to watch Jesse on the cameras, still holding the flashlight, just in case, blowing some orange hair away from her face, "It's probably just being repaired or something..."

aleka!
February 26th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Wait, what's the layout? Is it like the FNaF two pizzeria? And also, I'll start RPing William after this night.)

Error snorted. "Well..... I guess I haven't been out for a while.." He muttered to himself in his scratchy voice, but still silently debating whether he should just waltz out the closet or not. Heck, he was pretty old compared to the other animontronics. Would they remember me? He wondered, not shifting his gaze from the door.

Hallowed Echo
February 26th, 2017, 12:39 PM
The layout of the pizzeria is like Freddy's, but twice the size. And okay.)

Jesse turned over to the office, before looking back at Lilia. "Okay, come closer so I can take you to the office. That way you're safe until 6 am." He said. He stepped closer to her before stopping. "Can any of you see Lilia?" He asked the guards in the office.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 12:43 PM
The layout of the pizzeria is like Freddy's, but twice the size. And okay.)

Jesse turned over to the office, before looking back at Lilia. "Okay, come closer so I can take you to the office. That way you're safe until 6 am." He said. He stepped closer to her before stopping. "Can any of you see Lilia?" He asked the guards in the office.
The foot high gray cat animatronic dropped down from the vents and landed on her feet, making a loud thunk.

Hallowed Echo
February 26th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Jesse jumped and turned around to look at Kitty. "Oh shoot." He muttered. He back up into Lilia. He tensed up and turned around to look at Lilia. "No. It is like my last job. I'm getting out of here." He said and bolted towards the office. He was jerked back when Lilia grabbed his collar. "Help! I'm getting attacked!" He called to Kayla and Alex.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 12:57 PM
Jesse jumped and turned around to look at Kitty. "Oh shoot." He muttered. He back up into Lilia. He tensed up and turned around to look at Lilia. "No. It is like my last job. I'm getting out of here." He said and bolted towards the office. He was jerked back when Lilia grabbed his collar. "Help! I'm getting attacked!" He called to Kayla and Alex.
Kitty waved then got spooked by their noises, so she ran away to a different room.

Hallowed Echo
February 26th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Lilia let go and followed Kitty into the other room. Jesse ran after her with his flashlight. "They aren't supposed to be moving or alive! What is going on?!" He asked himself chasing them.

February 26th, 2017, 01:13 PM
"I'm not Sure you want to know," Kayla muttered, trying to find Jesse, "Why the hell are you following them?" She added under her breath, not knowing what Jesse was doing, considering he could have died already, glancing behind her at the office door nervously

(( Kay, I need to go to my soccer game now, I'll be back in a hour ))

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Lilia let go and followed Kitty into the other room. Jesse ran after her with his flashlight. "They aren't supposed to be moving or alive! What is going on?!" He asked himself chasing them.
Kitty saw a light chasing her so she hid behind a game console. She wasn't usually scarednlike this but she was. She did not like loud noises or quick moving things. She heard them coming closer and she meowed and backed away a little bit.

Hallowed Echo
February 26th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Jesse turned off the flashlight and looked around. "Where are you?" He said quietly. Lilia walked back to the office, "Hello!" She said cheerfully. Jesse looked around the game consoles. "Kitty? Come on let's get back to where you are supposed to be so I can get Lilia back and go home." He said

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Jesse turned off the flashlight and looked around. "Where are you?" He said quietly. Lilia walked back to the office, "Hello!" She said cheerfully. Jesse looked around the game consoles. "Kitty? Come on let's get back to where you are supposed to be so I can get Lilia back and go home." He said
Kitty crawled out and stood on her two back legs. She put her front legs paws on her hips and wondered what they were doing. She then went on all fours and crawled next to Jesse to figure out whats wrong because they weren't using loud voices or quick lights. Phoenix

Rivergold
February 26th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Wait, what's the layout? Is it like the FNaF two pizzeria? And also, I'll start RPing William after this night.)

Error snorted. "Well..... I guess I haven't been out for a while.." He muttered to himself in his scratchy voice, but still silently debating whether he should just waltz out the closet or not. Heck, he was pretty old compared to the other animontronics. Would they remember me? He wondered, not shifting his gaze from the door.

(Ooohhhh Err-ooorrrr!)
Tawnya padded through the different rooms, exploring her new territory. She paused at a smallish closed door ant tilted her head at it. Was there a voice coming from inside? She lifted a hand and ran it down the door, her claws making a satisfying sound.

dino.
February 26th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Crap what did I miss)

aleka!
February 26th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Crap what did I miss)
(Nothing really don't worry)

(Ooohhhh Err-ooorrrr!)
Tawnya padded through the different rooms, exploring her new territory. She paused at a smallish closed door ant tilted her head at it. Was there a voice coming from inside? She lifted a hand and ran it down the door, her claws making a satisfying sound.

Error froze, letting himself stand up straight when he heard, well... what sounded like scratching..? "Uh, who's there?" He called out quietly, clenching his jaw. He blinked once, glancing toward the shadows. Maybe I should just go and stay there? Nah....... He thought, training his gaze to the door in front of him.

Rivergold
February 26th, 2017, 03:21 PM
(Nothing really don't worry)

Error froze, letting himself stand up straight when he heard, well... what sounded like scratching..? "Uh, who's there?" He called out quietly, clenching his jaw. He blinked once, glancing toward the shadows. Maybe I should just go and stay there? Nah....... He thought, training his gaze to the door in front of him.
Sqwee!)
Tawnysa froze. There really was a voice in there. An Animatronic. "I am," she said, her curiosity piqued.

aleka!
February 26th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Sqwee!)
Tawnysa froze. There really was a voice in there. An Animatronic. "I am," she said, her curiosity piqued.
He snorted. "Well, I obviously know someone is there. It would be nice to know who." He retorted, letting his jaw hang freely now. Uhm... at least it's an animotronic, that's for sure.

Rivergold
February 26th, 2017, 03:30 PM
He snorted. "Well, I obviously know someone is there. It would be nice to know who." He retorted, letting his jaw hang freely now. Uhm... at least it's an animotronic, that's for sure.
(You sure you wanna go down this road? She can be shy and sweet if you want.) "I am an animatronic,"

aleka!
February 26th, 2017, 03:35 PM
(You sure you wanna go down this road? She can be shy and sweet if you want.) "I am an animatronic,"
Okay, Error will ease back some, and any chance we can maybe slow this down? I promised Blue I wouldn't go that far...)
Error didn't reply. Welp, here goes nothing.. He thought, opening the door, but just standing there, not stepping out the storage closet. He took in a shocked breath. Wow... she's.... very new.

February 26th, 2017, 03:51 PM

Kayla saw Lilia and cursed, her orange hair flicking her in the eyes, her flashlight held towards Lilia, not turning it on, she had to preserve power, but she had it held the way one might hold a gun, tense as she looked at the animatronic, not knowing what to do

Rivergold
February 26th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Okay, Error will ease back some, and any chance we can maybe slow this down? I promised Blue I wouldn't go that far...)
Error didn't reply. Welp, here goes nothing.. He thought, opening the door, but just standing there, not stepping out the storage closet. He took in a shocked breath. Wow... she's.... very new. Tawnya tilted her head at the old mess of wires and bits that walked out of the door. "Hello," she said. "I'm Tawnya."

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Kayla saw Lilia and cursed, her orange hair flicking her in the eyes, her flashlight held towards Lilia, not turning it on, she had to preserve power, but she had it held the way one might hold a gun, tense as she looked at the animatronic, not knowing what to do
The sudden flash of the light turned on spooked Kitty, so she ran under a pin ball machine, hiding there.

February 26th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Kayla's eyes darted to a moving figure out of The office, but she didn't linger on whatever it was, keeping her eyes trained on Lilia, Would Taekwondo work on an animatronic...? she wondered for a split second, then pushed the thought away, knowing that it was dumb to think of that

aleka!
February 26th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Tawnya tilted her head at the old mess of wires and bits that walked out of the door. "Hello," she said. "I'm Tawnya."
"Uhm, hi.." He trailed off, blinking once. Jeez, she's so... new. Error thought, turning his head slightly in the direction of the sound footsteps. "Wonder who it is.?" He muttered to himself, though he kind of knew the answer.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Kitty then ran past the guard and Lilia. She ran into the closent vent.

Rivergold
February 26th, 2017, 04:29 PM
"Uhm, hi.." He trailed off, blinking once. Jeez, she's so... new. Error thought, turning his head slightly in the direction of the sound footsteps. "Wonder who it is.?" He muttered to himself, though he kind of knew the answer.
Tawnya's ears moved. "My auditory sensors aren't completely online," she said. "I cannot tell if the footsteps I can hear are Human or Animatronic."

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Kitty then walked out and saw the flash of light again, and she was spooked. She ran past Tawnya and Error, only stopping to say, "Hi Tawnya!" then she continued. To the kitchen.

February 26th, 2017, 04:34 PM
Kitty then ran past the guard and Lilia. She ran into the closent vent.

Kayla flinched, tenseing up, not knowing what to do, she couldn't exactly run, god knew what would happen then, her best guess was to keep her eyes on Lilia, and hope that nothing would sneak up behind her, muttering a string of curses under her breath

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 26th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Alex was in the manager's office, sitting in a chair with his feet up on the desk. The door was closed, so he had no idea about the events happening outside the office. He was scrolling through the cameras, some not working, others showing flashes of light from what he thought was a flashlight. What he didn't know was that a vent was right behind his chair.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Alex was in the manager's office, sitting in a chair with his feet up on the desk. The door was closed, so he had no idea about the events happening outside the office. He was scrolling through the cameras, some not working, others showing flashes of light from what he thought was a flashlight. What he didn't know was that a vent was right behind his chair.
Kitty got into the kitchen vent which made an easy route to the security room. She could get there easily, as she was only a foot tall. She made it there and smiled when she saw the innocent guard in the chair, relaxing. She crept on him and when she was close, she made a mrow of close victory. She then cursed herself in her mind.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 26th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Kitty got into the kitchen vent which made an easy route to the security room. She could get there easily, as she was only a foot tall. She made it there and smiled when she saw the innocent guard in the chair, relaxing. She crept on him and when she was close, she made a mrow of close victory. She then cursed herself in her mind.
Alex froze as he heard a mrow from behind him, slowly turning in the chair to see an animatronic towering over him. He screams and falls out of the chair, hitting his head on the ground and knocking him out.

Hallowed Echo
February 26th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Jesse bolted towards the scream and nearly smashed into Lilia. He walked into the office, and ran towards Alex. "Dang, he's out! Kayla!" He shouted, moving Alex away from view. Lilia walked past Kayla and towards Jesse, "I think I remember you. You do look familiar." She said, grabbing his wrist and yanking him up. "Do you remember the name Lilia? Not me, but someone you were close to?" She asked, squeezing his wrist. Jesse glared at the animatronic, "I don't know that name! Never heard it in my life except hearing it from this place!" He spat, struggling to get his wrist free.

Sorry, I was busy. The current time is 4:55. Night shift ends at 5:30 am.)

aleka!
February 26th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Error flinched back, getting in a defensive stance, still staying in the position, even though Kitty was long past him, but jeez, it was still a surprise. He looked toward Tawnya. "Ooh, I have a question.." He tipped his head to the side. "Can you, uh, smell stuff?" He asked out of curiosity, he couldn't himself, and he often wondered if others could. Glancing toward the hall, he let a small part of his mind wonder if he should go after the Night Guard or not.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 10:03 PM
Alex froze as he heard a mrow from behind him, slowly turning in the chair to see an animatronic towering over him. He screams and falls out of the chair, hitting his head on the ground and knocking him out.
(dude, shes a foot tall. Not 6-7 feet tall.)
She heard the shriek and shrieked herself, scared by the sudden noise, and ran away.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 26th, 2017, 10:31 PM
(dude, shes a foot tall. Not 6-7 feet tall.)
She heard the shriek and shrieked herself, scared by the sudden noise, and ran away.
(XD Usually animatronics are like that or something. Sorry! ^^)

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 10:57 PM
(XD Usually animatronics are like that or something. Sorry! ^^)
(its ok.)

February 27th, 2017, 04:52 AM
Kayla had no idea what to do, glancing at the desk, Is there some way to taser or shock them...? she wondered for a moment, still holding the flashlight, flinching as it touched a blister on her hand, but she was now panicking, making her unable to think clearly, her eyes blinking rapidly as she tried to clear her thoughts, muttering "Dammit," under her breath over and over again, not understanding why Lilia was saying those things, confused as heck

Hallowed Echo
February 27th, 2017, 07:28 AM
Lilia let go of Jesse's wrist and walked out of the office and towards her podium. She stood on and shut down, waiting for the place to open for the day. Jesse looked at the clock and sighed, "5:25 am. It's ends in five minutes. Kayla, come and help me try to wake up Alex please." He said.

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Lilia let go of Jesse's wrist and walked out of the office and towards her podium. She stood on and shut down, waiting for the place to open for the day. Jesse looked at the clock and sighed, "5:25 am. It's ends in five minutes. Kayla, come and help me try to wake up Alex please." He said.
Shellbert watched the animatronic walk back towards the podium. He sneered. Why shut down when they still had thirty minutes. He walked towards the office and stopped in the doorway, lightly rappping on the windows with his knuckles.

Hallowed Echo
February 27th, 2017, 09:08 AM
Jesse jumped back and walked towards the window, looking out it to see who was knocking on the window. "Another animatronic?!" He hissed under his breath.

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Jesse jumped back and walked towards the window, looking out it to see who was knocking on the window. "Another animatronic?!" He hissed under his breath.
Shellbert glared through the window, red eyes glowing. He went to step into the office.

Rivergold
February 27th, 2017, 10:37 AM
Error flinched back, getting in a defensive stance, still staying in the position, even though Kitty was long past him, but jeez, it was still a surprise. He looked toward Tawnya. "Ooh, I have a question.." He tipped his head to the side. "Can you, uh, smell stuff?" He asked out of curiosity, he couldn't himself, and he often wondered if others could. Glancing toward the hall, he let a small part of his mind wonder if he should go after the Night Guard or not.
Tawnya tilted her head. "I am meant to have olfactory sensors, yes." She was silent a moment, then continued. "Although they do not appear to be functioning at the moment."

Hallowed Echo
February 27th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Shellbert glared through the window, red eyes glowing. He went to step into the office.

Jesse stepped back and away from Shellbert. "No, no no! The shift was supposed to end! Why are they still alive?!" He hissed, backing away from the animatronic and into a corner of the office

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Jesse stepped back and away from Shellbert. "No, no no! The shift was supposed to end! Why are they still alive?!" He hissed, backing away from the animatronic and into a corner of the office
Shellbert laughed, a sound that could send chills down the toughest person's spine. "ThE SHifT dOEsN'T enD uNTiL 6:00, wisE GUy," he said, gears grinding, eyes gleaming. "DIDn't YoU KNOw?" He took another step, slowly.

Hallowed Echo
February 27th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Jesse ran away from Shellbert, tripping over a chair leg. He went tumbling to the floor, closer to Shellbert. "S-Stay away." He stammered. 'Great, I'm going to die at the hands of a turtle animatronic! Not the way I imagined my death.' he thought.

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Jesse ran away from Shellbert, tripping over a chair leg. He went tumbling to the floor, closer to Shellbert. "S-Stay away." He stammered. 'Great, I'm going to die at the hands of a turtle animatronic! Not the way I imagined my death.' he thought.
XD DEATH BY TURTLE) The giant turtle grinned in a way thar wasn't supposed to be possible, especially dor an animatronic. He stared down at Jesse... and stretched out a metal hand. "I'm goING To bE NIce toNigHT," he said, "anD Let YOu staY ALIVe. JUSt don'T EXpecT THis tomOrrOw, GoT IT?"

aleka!
February 27th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Tawnya tilted her head. "I am meant to have olfactory sensors, yes." She was silent a moment, then continued. "Although they do not appear to be functioning at the moment."
"Oh, so you must be like, really new then?" He asked, a slight grin on his muzzle. "Plus, I think we should go after the security guards now, nothing warms my circuits up like seeing their horrified faces, and by now I'm guessing they're about to go home." He added with a lash of his tail.

Hallowed Echo
February 27th, 2017, 02:19 PM
XD DEATH BY TURTLE) The giant turtle grinned in a way thar wasn't supposed to be possible, especially dor an animatronic. He stared down at Jesse... and stretched out a metal hand. "I'm goING To bE NIce toNigHT," he said, "anD Let YOu staY ALIVe. JUSt don'T EXpecT THis tomOrrOw, GoT IT?"

"What makes you think I'll trust you?" He asked, watching the animatronic carefully. (I'm totally gonna make a night guard who gets killed by one of the animatronics. He'll show up on Night 2)

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 02:27 PM
"What makes you think I'll trust you?" He asked, watching the animatronic carefully. (I'm totally gonna make a night guard who gets killed by one of the animatronics. He'll show up on Night 2)
The red lights from his orbs dimmed, as did his eyes. "Now do you?" he asked, his voice less grindy. (Ok XD Shellbert will be the cause of that)

February 27th, 2017, 02:44 PM
(( God fricken damn it, why does this stuff happen when I have to be at school?

This is why I stopped joining RPs with more than one person ))

Kayla was frozen, she had no idea what to do, there was an unconscious Alex, which was wonderful, and now there was a turtle animatronic saying that he wouldn't kill Jesse, say what you want, she didn't trust the animatronics, as much as she wanted the other night guards to be safe, she couldn't help but be relieved that they seemed to be paying more attention to Jesse than to her, the ginger frozen as she watched everything happening in front of her

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 02:47 PM
(( God fricken damn it, why does this stuff happen when I have to be at school?

This is why I stopped joining RPs with more than one person ))

Kayla was frozen, she had no idea what to do, there was an unconscious Alex, which was wonderful, and now there was a turtle animatronic saying that he wouldn't kill Jesse, say what you want, she didn't trust the animatronics, as much as she wanted the other night guards to be safe, she couldn't help but be relieved that they seemed to be paying more attention to Jesse than to her, the ginger frozen as she watched everything happening in front of her
Shellbert glanced towards Kayla. "Same goes for you," he said.

February 27th, 2017, 02:57 PM
The 19-year-old muttered a curse under her breath, but other than that, Kayla didn't say anything else, wanting to say something sarcastic, but no part of her body seemed to want to work, keeping her hand clasped over the flashlight, the one part of her body that seemed to want to work, narrowing her eyes a bit

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 03:01 PM
The 19-year-old muttered a curse under her breath, but other than that, Kayla didn't say anything else, wanting to say something sarcastic, but no part of her body seemed to want to work, keeping her hand clasped over the flashlight, the one part of her body that seemed to want to work, narrowing her eyes a bit
Shellbert narrowed his eyes. "I can see you still don't trust me," he noted. "I'm different than the others. I turn on later, I turn off later. I'm more merciful. At least, I am the the first night." He laughed.

Rivergold
February 27th, 2017, 03:15 PM
"Oh, so you must be like, really new then?" He asked, a slight grin on his muzzle. "Plus, I think we should go after the security guards now, nothing warms my circuits up like seeing their horrified faces, and by now I'm guessing they're about to go home." He added with a lash of his tail.
"I was activated this morning," she replied.

February 27th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Shellbert narrowed his eyes. "I can see you still don't trust me," he noted. "I'm different than the others. I turn on later, I turn off later. I'm more merciful. At least, I am the the first night." He laughed.

Well no duh, Kayla muttered sarcastically in her mind as she heard the first thing Shellbert said, not saying anything to everything else he said, having questions, though she didn't exactly know whether to ask them or not, still keeping herself frozen to the spot, just in case

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 03:24 PM
Well no duh, Kayla muttered sarcastically in her mind as she heard the first thing Shellbert said, not saying anything to everything else he said, having questions, though she didn't exactly know whether to ask them or not, still keeping herself frozen to the spot, just in case
The huge turtle snorted. "I'd get back in the office if I were you," he pointed out. He grabbed Jesse by the shirt collar and hauled him up, placing him on his feet. "I think I hear someone coming."

February 27th, 2017, 03:29 PM
"I don't hear anything," Kayla cut in reasonably quickly, pulling Jesse back like a sister might do to a younger brother, and it was true, she didn't hear anything, her green eyes narrowed a bit, why she was standing to up to something she knew was perfectly capable of killing her, she didn't know, she did it anyways, her orange hair wavering a bit as she looked at the animatronic

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 03:32 PM
"I don't hear anything," Kayla cut in reasonably quickly, pulling Jesse back like a sister might do to a younger brother, and it was true, she didn't hear anything, her green eyes narrowed a bit, why she was standing to up to something she knew was perfectly capable of killing her, she didn't know, she did it anyways, her orange hair wavering a bit as she looked at the animatronic
"Yeah, well I do, so just get in the office!" Shellbert snapped. He grabbed Jesse and Kayla and dragged them to the office. He glanced at the clock. "It's 9:45," he said. "You should be able to make it with both doors closed."

February 27th, 2017, 03:37 PM
What else is going to be new today...? Kayla wondered sarcastically, Animtronics able to hear things, animatronics snapping at me-wait, murderous animatronics, damn it she tried not to sigh aloud, not really knowing what to do, trying to find the power, to see if they actually might be able to make it, holding the flashlight like her very own life depended on it

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 03:38 PM
What else is going to be new today...? Kayla wondered sarcastically, Animtronics able to hear things, animatronics snapping at me-wait, murderous animatronics, damn it she tried not to sigh aloud, not really knowing what to do, trying to find the power, to see if they actually might be able to make it, holding the flashlight like her very own life depended on it
Shellbert sighed. "Close the door. I'm going to stand here like I'm tryin to get in."

aleka!
February 27th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Error did a quick wave to Tawnya. "Well, fun meeting you but I'm going to go after a nightguard or two now." He nodded faintly, clenching his jaw. Without another word, he started toward the office, his ears perked at the sound of footsteps, some animontronic, some human.

February 27th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Shellbert sighed. "Close the door. I'm going to stand here like I'm tryin to get in."

"You better just stay there," Kayla muttered, before running over and slamming the back of her hand against the door button, jumping back as the door slammed down, her eyes wide, before she ran across the office and did the same at the other side, biting her lip

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 04:01 PM
"You better just stay there," Kayla muttered, before running over and slamming the back of her hand against the door button, jumping back as the door slammed down, her eyes wide, before she ran across the office and did the same at the other side, biting her lip
"Watch the power!" Shellbert shouted.

aleka!
February 27th, 2017, 04:02 PM
The animontronic stopped at the office door, a rough moan escaping his throat, staring at the closed door. Oh c'mon! He shouted inwardly, not moving from the door, just awkwardly staring at it, his ears flattened. "Welp, this is terrible." He mumbled to himself, letting his lower mandible hang open as his gaze stayed firmly on the unmoving door.

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 04:09 PM
The animontronic stopped at the office door, a rough moan escaping his throat, staring at the closed door. Oh c'mon! He shouted inwardly, not moving from the door, just awkwardly staring at it, his ears flattened. "Welp, this is terrible." He mumbled to himself, letting his lower mandible hang open as his gaze stayed firmly on the unmoving door.
Shellbert smirked. "I've been waiting here for a while," he lied. "They aren't opening the door. In fact, I think they have both doors closed. On the last two sentences, he raised his voice so the night guards could hear.

February 27th, 2017, 04:19 PM
"How'd you guess?" Kayla yelled from behind the door, trying to see around it to see the two animatronics, watching the power, which was steadily going down, though they still had some left, and they only had five more minutes, so she could only hope they didn't loose that much power in those minutes

aleka!
February 27th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Shellbert smirked. "I've been waiting here for a while," he lied. "They aren't opening the door. In fact, I think they have both doors closed. On the last two sentences, he raised his voice so the night guards could hear.
"So...." Error paused a moment. "Is there uh, like more than one security guard here tonight? I swear I could hear two, maybe more." He let out a growl. "After all, my hearing.... isn't what it used to be."

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 04:35 PM
"So...." Error paused a moment. "Is there uh, like more than one security guard here tonight? I swear I could hear two, maybe more." He let out a growl. "After all, my hearing.... isn't what it used to be."
"Three, actually. All of them in the office," the animatronic said.

February 27th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Kayla could hear Error and Shelldon, crossing her arms, not saying anything at the moment, not really knowing what to say, her green eyes focused on the door she could hear the animatronic voices behind, making her uncomfortable, even though she still didn't say anything

aleka!
February 27th, 2017, 04:40 PM
"Three, actually. All of them in the office," the animatronic said.
Error slammed his side against the door, knowing it wouldn't budge unless the opened but still. "Are you kidding me?!" He yelled, baring his teeth. "There's frickin' three of them in there?!" Repeatedly slamming his side against the door. Okay, now is was starting to slightly hurt his side, but hey. It didn't matter. Honestly, nothing mattered now. He was just stuck like this anyways.

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Error slammed his side against the door, knowing it wouldn't budge unless the opened but still. "Are you kidding me?!" He yelled, baring his teeth. "There's frickin' three of them in there?!" Repeatedly slamming his side against the door. Okay, now is was starting to slightly hurt his side, but hey. It didn't matter. Honestly, nothing mattered now. He was just stuck like this anyways.
"Hey, hey!" Shellbert pulled Error away from the door. "You've just dented yourself, you hulking ball of wires!"

February 27th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Kayla flinched as she heard something banging against the door, "If you're going to break something, can it not be the door?" the ginger muttered sarcastically, not caring that Shelldon had pulled whatever animatronic was there away from the door, glancing over at the clock, they didn't have too much longer, two minutes, even though it felt like hours

aleka!
February 27th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Error pulled away from Shellbert, his ears still flattened. "Okay, but so what?" He replied, glaring at him, shoulders low.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 27th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Alex slowly opened his eyes, his head hurting tremendously. He put up his hand to block the light from bulb above him, looking around slowly. "Kayla? Jesse?" He says, seeing them. "Are we still on our night guard shift?"

February 27th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Alex slowly opened his eyes, his head hurting tremendously. He put up his hand to block the light from bulb above him, looking around slowly. "Kayla? Jesse?" He says, seeing them. "Are we still on our night guard shift?"

"We have like..." Kayla looked over at the clock, 5:59, "Less than a minute," she said, checking the power, they still had a good amount left, "Are you okay?" She added suddenly, turning to look at Alex awkwardly

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 27th, 2017, 05:06 PM
"We have like..." Kayla looked over at the clock, 5:59, "Less than a minute," she said, checking the power, they still had a good amount left, "Are you okay?" She added suddenly, turning to look at Alex awkwardly
"Well, my head hurts like I've been hit with a bat. But otherwise, I'm fine." He says, groaning as he slowly gets up and a wave of nausea hits him.

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Error pulled away from Shellbert, his ears still flattened. "Okay, but so what?" He replied, glaring at him, shoulders low.
"We go back to our stations. It's almost 6 anyways." Shellbert glanced in the window with a message that said, This is not going to happen tomorrow night, you got that?

aleka!
February 27th, 2017, 05:19 PM
"Yay, another day to spend in the closet." Error said with a huff. Without another word, he trudged back to the storage closet. He opened it, closing it as he walked inside.

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 05:25 PM
"Yay, another day to spend in the closet." Error said with a huff. Without another word, he trudged back to the storage closet. He opened it, closing it as he walked inside.
The turtle walked back to his place on the stage with a small smile.

February 27th, 2017, 05:28 PM
"Well, my head hurts like I've been hit with a bat. But otherwise, I'm fine." He says, groaning as he slowly gets up and a wave of nausea hits him.

"You...erm...might want to sit for awhile," Kayla said awkwardly, pushing a swivel chair over, "Let's just hope you didn't get a concussion," she muttered, watching as the clock turned to six, a celebration going on in her head as she opened the doors awkwardly

dino.
February 27th, 2017, 05:31 PM
"You...erm...might want to sit for awhile," Kayla said awkwardly, pushing a swivel chair over, "Let's just hope you didn't get a concussion," she muttered, watching as the clock turned to six, a celebration going on in her head as she opened the doors awkwardly
Shellbert watched the door open. The smile got wider. Then he powered down for the time being, hoping they at least had the sense to say thank you.

aleka!
February 27th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Error leaned agaisnt the side of the wall, letting himself slump into a sitting position, deactivating. He was like the other animontronics, he would still reactivate during the morning, and then he would just be left with a full day of nothing.

dino.
February 28th, 2017, 05:58 AM
Casually bumps

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 28th, 2017, 07:22 AM
"Yeah..." Alex agrees, sitting in the chair and putting a hand to his head. "If I get a concussion, I'll... Oh wait. I can't sue this place for injuries or deaths." He says in defeat.

February 28th, 2017, 08:46 AM
"Yeah..." Alex agrees, sitting in the chair and putting a hand to his head. "If I get a concussion, I'll... Oh wait. I can't sue this place for injuries or deaths." He says in defeat.

"Well, you're not dead," Kayla pointed out, shrugging, "Wait-why can't you sue the place?" she asked, "I didn't see the rules and regulations or whatever the hell you call them" she muttered, taking a deep breath in for a moment, trying to even her breathing from what had just happened

Hallowed Echo
February 28th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Sorry for not posting.)

Jesse watched the animatronics walked back to where they came from. He got up and looked around. "It's in the contract you signed when you got the job, Kayla." He said.

February 28th, 2017, 12:48 PM
"Damn it" Kayla cursed, "I didn't read that," she muttered, she was the kind of person that just scrolled past whatever she had to read, it had just been how she was since she was younger, "Do you know what it said...?" she asked after a moment of silence, crossing her arms

Hallowed Echo
February 28th, 2017, 01:46 PM
"That Lilia's Pizzeria was not responsible for death or injury." Jesse responded. He sat down in a chair and tried to understand why the animatronics came to life. "Wasn't there murders here?" He asked

February 28th, 2017, 02:23 PM
"Nice..." Kayla muttered, "If there weren't, I wouldn't be surprised" she added blankly, "What place adds that to their policy?" She sighed, pushing her arms in her pockets annoyingly, blowing ginger hair out of her face

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 28th, 2017, 03:15 PM
"Apparently a place that knows their animatronics come to life at night..." Alex says, sighing. "I'm going to talk to the manager... No where in the contract did it say the animatronics came to life!" He angrily states.

February 28th, 2017, 03:28 PM
"Apparently a place that knows their animatronics come to life at night..." Alex says, sighing. "I'm going to talk to the manager... No where in the contract did it say the animatronics came to life!" He angrily states.

"Unless there was a murder," Kayla shrugged, "Don't want to get sued? Put it in your policy that you're not responsible for death," she added, leaning back in another swivel seat, "Do you think they'd believe you though? About the animatronics coming to life?" She asked, "It's not as though you have any proof," she shrugged, "From what I've seen, business owners want proof, even if they do know, they're still going to want it, and, while I don't know about you," she looked over at Jesse, "I doubt they'll believe a 19-year-old ginger who might have a small criminal record," she said awkwardly, crossing her arms again

Rivergold
February 28th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Tawnya stood in a random corner, deactivated and smiling.

Hallowed Echo
March 1st, 2017, 12:43 PM
"Unless there was a murder," Kayla shrugged, "Don't want to get sued? Put it in your policy that you're not responsible for death," she added, leaning back in another swivel seat, "Do you think they'd believe you though? About the animatronics coming to life?" She asked, "It's not as though you have any proof," she shrugged, "From what I've seen, business owners want proof, even if they do know, they're still going to want it, and, while I don't know about you," she looked over at Jesse, "I doubt they'll believe a 19-year-old ginger who might have a small criminal record," she said awkwardly, crossing her arms again

"Small criminal record? What did you do to get a criminal record? Now call me crazy, but what if there was murders here and the ghosts take over the animatronics." Jesse said. "Maybe the ghosts just want revenge on who killed them and maybe it was a night guard and that's why they're attacking us." He added, thinking.

Mousy
March 1st, 2017, 12:44 PM
So...um... recap?)

dino.
March 1st, 2017, 12:50 PM
"Small criminal record? What did you do to get a criminal record? Now call me crazy, but what if there was murders here and the ghosts take over the animatronics." Jesse said. "Maybe the ghosts just want revenge on who killed them and maybe it was a night guard and that's why they're attacking us." He added, thinking.
Shellbert's power immediately went back on as something was poked inside of him. Did I hear him right? He clenched his fists. Something poked inside of his mind, something that he couldn't quite make out. Oh, yeah... it was that William dude. Killed me... and then I took this animatronic over.

Hallowed Echo
March 1st, 2017, 01:08 PM
So...um... recap?)
Night 1 has ended and the night guards are just discussing why the animatronics suddenly came to life and attacked them.)

Mousy
March 1st, 2017, 01:12 PM
Night 1 has ended and the night guards are just discussing why the animatronics suddenly came to life and attacked them.)
Alright, we'll just say Cheese isn't active on Night one)

March 1st, 2017, 02:38 PM

"I do not speak of that record," Kayla said quickly, biting her lip, "That might be true, but that would be a damn lot of searching to see if it was true," she added, shrugging, "That would be better than the other thing I was thinking to be honest," she added, glancing around the office for anything that may have been evidence in any way

dino.
March 2nd, 2017, 07:28 AM
Bumps

Hallowed Echo
March 2nd, 2017, 09:59 AM
"I do not speak of that record," Kayla said quickly, biting her lip, "That might be true, but that would be a damn lot of searching to see if it was true," she added, shrugging, "That would be better than the other thing I was thinking to be honest," she added, glancing around the office for anything that may have been evidence in any way

"Maybe there's a filing cabinet somewhere around. Or the boss knows something." Jesse said. "I could look up this place's history and see if anything bad happened here." He offered.

March 2nd, 2017, 12:52 PM
"Maybe there's a filing cabinet somewhere around. Or the boss knows something." Jesse said. "I could look up this place's history and see if anything bad happened here." He offered.

"If you have a phone or computer wedged in your pockets right now, then we can look it up," Kayla shrugged, "I'd rather just see if there's a filing cabinet, that would probably have more details, if there's anything at all," she added quickly, looking around the office once again, trying to find anything that may not have stood out at first

Hallowed Echo
March 2nd, 2017, 03:25 PM
"If you have a phone or computer wedged in your pockets right now, then we can look it up," Kayla shrugged, "I'd rather just see if there's a filing cabinet, that would probably have more details, if there's anything at all," she added quickly, looking around the office once again, trying to find anything that may not have stood out at first

"I do in fact have a phone on me. Let me search the history on this place." Jesse said, taking the phone out of his boot. "Hmm. Here's one, 6 unsolved missing child cases. Each child was spotted near Lilia's Pizzeria before mysteriously vanishing. Police have given up on the cases, multiple people reported a decaying smell coming from the animatronics." He read.

March 2nd, 2017, 03:38 PM
"I do in fact have a phone on me. Let me search the history on this place." Jesse said, taking the phone out of his boot. "Hmm. Here's one, 6 unsolved missing child cases. Each child was spotted near Lilia's Pizzeria before mysteriously vanishing. Police have given up on the cases, multiple people reported a decaying smell coming from the animatronics." He read.

Kayla tried not to gag, turning her head for a moment as she coughed into her sleeve, "How long ago?" She asked, looking over at Jesse's phone, a million questions running through her mind, trying to figure out how, if the children had been murdered, and stuffed into suits, like she was starting to presume, how had the children-or their corpses-gotten into the suits

Hallowed Echo
March 2nd, 2017, 07:00 PM
Kayla tried not to gag, turning her head for a moment as she coughed into her sleeve, "How long ago?" She asked, looking over at Jesse's phone, a million questions running through her mind, trying to figure out how, if the children had been murdered, and stuffed into suits, like she was starting to presume, how had the children-or their corpses-gotten into the suits

"Well one wasn't a child exactly. He disappeared at the age of 21. The youngest child was ten, although there is one whose age wasn't specified. Most of them were teens." Jesse said, explaining what the site said. "You aren't assuming the bodies were stuffed in the suits, are you?" He asked Kayla

March 2nd, 2017, 07:23 PM
"Well one wasn't a child exactly. He disappeared at the age of 21. The youngest child was ten, although there is one whose age wasn't specified. Most of them were teens." Jesse said, explaining what the site said. "You aren't assuming the bodies were stuffed in the suits, are you?" He asked Kayla

"Actually, that's exactly what I was thinking," Kayla confessed, "Unless metal gives off a decaying smell, it's pretty likely," she shrugged, pushing ginger hair out of her eyes again, "Maybe you could...I don't know...open the animatronic?" She suggested, "You have to be able to preform repairs somehow, and, considering the size of the animatronics, you could at least fit a 10-year-old in there, if no one else," she finished, a shiver shooting up her spine as she thought of the creepy animatronics with corpses in them

(( I just updated Kayla's personality a bit, and literally said that she would much rather beat you up with a crowbar or baseball bat then talk

I mean I don't even know anymore XD
I think I've made her pretty aggressive XD ))

(( ALSO I don't know why-maybe it's just sleepiness catching up with me-but I had the idea that Kayla maybe should have known Jesse and Lilia, she just didn't know it because she was younger than both of them at the time of the..."incident"

That I really donno anymore XD
What do you think Phoenix? ))

Hallowed Echo
March 2nd, 2017, 08:55 PM
"Actually, that's exactly what I was thinking," Kayla confessed, "Unless metal gives off a decaying smell, it's pretty likely," she shrugged, pushing ginger hair out of her eyes again, "Maybe you could...I don't know...open the animatronic?" She suggested, "You have to be able to preform repairs somehow, and, considering the size of the animatronics, you could at least fit a 10-year-old in there, if no one else," she finished, a shiver shooting up her spine as she thought of the creepy animatronics with corpses in them

(( I just updated Kayla's personality a bit, and literally said that she would much rather beat you up with a crowbar or baseball bat then talk

I mean I don't even know anymore XD
I think I've made her pretty aggressive XD ))

(( ALSO I don't know why-maybe it's just sleepiness catching up with me-but I had the idea that Kayla maybe should have known Jesse and Lilia, she just didn't know it because she was younger than both of them at the time of the..."incident"

That I really donno anymore XD
What do you think Phoenix? ))

(It is okay about the personality change. Also that sounds cool, maybe friends before what happened to Lilia. I'm considering having Jesse's and Lilia's parents being either abusive or just flat out terrible parents.)

"I guess I could try to open the animatronic. If I die, I'm coming back to haunt you until you die." Jesse warned. He exited the office and walked over to where Lilia was standing currently powered off. He gagged at the smell coming from the animatronic. "Let's open you up." He said and began to unscrew the stomach part of Lilia. The metal fell off to reveal... "Oh My God!"
(Haha! Cliffhanger. XD)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 2nd, 2017, 09:39 PM
(It is okay about the personality change. Also that sounds cool, maybe friends before what happened to Lilia. I'm considering having Jesse's and Lilia's parents being either abusive or just flat out terrible parents.)

"I guess I could try to open the animatronic. If I die, I'm coming back to haunt you until you die." Jesse warned. He exited the office and walked over to where Lilia was standing currently powered off. He gagged at the smell coming from the animatronic. "Let's open you up." He said and began to unscrew the stomach part of Lilia. The metal fell off to reveal... "Oh My God!"
(Haha! Cliffhanger. XD)
"Be careful!" Alex yelled after him, hearing a metallic clang and Jesse yelling something. "He got up hastily, ignoring the wave of nausea, and rushing to where Jesse was in the hallway tagging and bending over with his hand over his mouth because of the smell.

Hallowed Echo
March 3rd, 2017, 01:11 PM
Jesse rushed over to the nearest bathroom to hurl. Inside the animatronic was corpse of a ten year old girl. "That is so disgusting!" Jesse shouted from the bathroom. "I kinda want to check the others, but I'm afraid they might come back and try to kill me." He said after walking back to the animatronic. "Should I call the police?" He asked.

March 3rd, 2017, 02:46 PM
Kayla kept her hands over her mouth and nose, making the air around her mouth grow hot, though she endured it, since it smelled like bubblegum, not decaying bodies, even with the small traces, "I...don't know," she muttered, looking at the body, before directing her attention away, breathing heavily, the air inside her cupped hand becoming limited, though she endured it, "Probably," she said awkwardly, her voice muffled by her hand, blinking a few times, "God knows what they're going to say though,"

(( Terrible parents sounds like a good idea to be honest, abusive just doesn't seem right since Lilia's birthday was there, and abusive parents would probably be like "No, go die in a hole," ))

(( Yeah, the beforehand sounds good, then after the incident Kayla's parents tried to keep her away from Jesse, since she had nightmares about Lilia dissapearing for a night, and she forgot about them because her parents said it was a simple nightmare

My character backstories are bad but whatever XD ))

Rivergold
March 3rd, 2017, 03:07 PM
(Oh dear, what should be the case with Tawnya? She's a brand-new Animatronic...)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 3rd, 2017, 03:27 PM
Jesse rushed over to the nearest bathroom to hurl. Inside the animatronic was corpse of a ten year old girl. "That is so disgusting!" Jesse shouted from the bathroom. "I kinda want to check the others, but I'm afraid they might come back and try to kill me." He said after walking back to the animatronic. "Should I call the police?" He asked.
Alex risks a look at the dead body of the 10 year old, gagging again and looking away. "We have to find evidence first. Or they'll think we did it." He says, risking another look. "At least, they might think it was us."

March 3rd, 2017, 03:29 PM
"This corpse has been in here for god knows how long!" Kayla exclaimed, "The thing. Is. Rotting!" She almost yelled, "Why would they think we would do it?" She asked, taking her hand off her mouth for a moment, before gagging, and slamming it back on, cutting off the stench, taking in a deep breath and trying not to cough

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 3rd, 2017, 05:49 PM
"This corpse has been in here for god knows how long!" Kayla exclaimed, "The thing. Is. Rotting!" She almost yelled, "Why would they think we would do it?" She asked, taking her hand off her mouth for a moment, before gagging, and slamming it back on, cutting off the stench, taking in a deep breath and trying not to cough
"Because we're the night guards!" Alex says. "If a kid was left behind here after closing time, who are the only ones here at night? Us!"

March 3rd, 2017, 06:03 PM
"Because we're the night guards!" Alex says. "If a kid was left behind here after closing time, who are the only ones here at night? Us!"

"How would a child, a child of all people, get into a suit?" Kayla pointed out, "Are we just assuming here that this child opened the animatronic, and got in?" She asked, "If you have a theory on how the child may have gotten in the suit, died, and became a rotting corpse in a night, I would love to hear it," she said sarcastically, not even caring about the stench anymore, the ginger crossing her arms

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 3rd, 2017, 06:21 PM
"How would a child, a child of all people, get into a suit?" Kayla pointed out, "Are we just assuming here that this child opened the animatronic, and got in?" She asked, "If you have a theory on how the child may have gotten in the suit, died, and became a rotting corpse in a night, I would love to hear it," she said sarcastically, not even caring about the stench anymore, the ginger crossing her arms
Alex opened his mouth to speak, then closed it, failing to find a response. "Well, what do you think will happen if we show them? We have no one to accuse of doing this. We just need to find out who did..." He gestures to the body in the animatronic. "This."

March 3rd, 2017, 06:25 PM
Alex opened his mouth to speak, then closed it, failing to find a response. "Well, what do you think will happen if we show them? We have no one to accuse of doing this. We just need to find out who did..." He gestures to the body in the animatronic. "This."

"And there's always a hard part," Kayla muttered, "As criminal-like and stupid as this sounds, I feel like we should put the body back until we have a good idea of who may have done this," she said awkwardly, finding herself shivering, trying to keep her eyes on Alex, and not look at the corpse, not now anyways, as she really did not feel like throwing up

Hallowed Echo
March 3rd, 2017, 06:35 PM
"The child was murdered." Jesse said, examining the body. He fought the urge to hurl or gag from the smell. He slightly moved the kid's head up to reveal that the throat had been slit.

March 3rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
"The child was murdered." Jesse said, examining the body. He fought the urge to hurl or gag from the smell. He slightly moved the kid's head up to reveal that the throat had been slit.

"Jesus Christ," Kayla muttered, mananging to move her head down at look at the throat, "Who the hell would do that...?" She added, more in shock than anything else, trying not to stare at the child, though her eyes felt glued to it

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 3rd, 2017, 06:52 PM
"A cold blooded murderer, that's who." Alex responds, shaking his head in disbelief. "I can't believe what I'm seeing..."

March 3rd, 2017, 06:54 PM
"A cold blooded murderer, that's who." Alex responds, shaking his head in disbelief. "I can't believe what I'm seeing..."

"None of us really can," Kayla muttered, "I'd rather just have this be a nightmare but nooooo" she crossed her arms, blinking, trying to get out of her state of shock, to no avail, wanting to just wake up, still hoping that it was a nightmare, though she doubted that would happen

fresh
March 3rd, 2017, 07:19 PM

Night Guards: 2/ 5 (not including mine)
Animatronics: 5/ 8 (also not included mine)

Animatronic Form
Name:
Age at Death:
Nighttime looks:
Backstory:
Other:
Questions?:

Nightguard Form
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Other:
Questions:
My form coming soon
Name: Forest
Age at Death: 11
Looks: https://cdn.scratch.mit.edu/static/site/users/avatars/456/8792.png
Nighttime Looks: Same, but with bright teal eyes that glow in the darkness.
Backstory: Forest, A.K.A. Skylar, was having her bday party at this pizzeria. The pizza chef accidentally locked her in the storage closet with animatronics, and she was pretty much morphed into a snow leopard. (Not really, it is a suit hut super realistic.)
Other: YAR
Questions: Can we rp out Forest getting killed?

Name: Claire Swepster
Looks: http://orig09.deviantart.net/fa48/f/2012/346/c/c/girl_with_brown_hair_and_blue_eyes_by_missustaylor hatake-d5nvci1.jpg
Perso: TBRPed
Other: YAR
Questions: Nu
Backstory (Why she is a Night Guard): Although she is very young, she wants to find her lost sister, Skylar, and knows she dissspeared at this very pizzeria two years ago. The two were twins and very close, and now Claire wants to search for her lost sister yet again.

Hallowed Echo
March 3rd, 2017, 07:31 PM
Stormfeather, sure! Forest to the guards will be a animatronic since having a snow leopard at a children's place is highly dangerous. Also accepted)

Jesse looked the the girl closely, images flashing in front of his eyes as if he was watching her death. He fell back grabbing his head, "Ow. Headache. I'm seeing things." He muttered. "So if we can't call the police, then what are we going to do with the body?" He asked them.

March 3rd, 2017, 07:34 PM
Stormfeather, sure! Forest to the guards will be a animatronic since having a snow leopard at a children's place is highly dangerous. Also accepted)

Jesse looked the the girl closely, images flashing in front of his eyes as if he was watching her death. He fell back grabbing his head, "Ow. Headache. I'm seeing things." He muttered. "So if we can't call the police, then what are we going to do with the body?" He asked them.

Kayla kept her eyes away from the body, a weird feeling of...something...something bad, sweeping over her, images of some sort, though they were blurry, "Put it...back...?" She suggested awkwardly, "Yeah, that's stupid, but what else can we do?" She pointed out, moving a hand up to her head to push away a small trobbing in her forehead, trying not to shake

fresh
March 3rd, 2017, 07:42 PM

Well, yeah, but still. Is there a part where Skylar could bump into some guards? And rp that out? They could accidentally lock her in a closet, like I said, and when they finally break the door down there is blood all over the floor and the vent is clanging.)

Hallowed Echo
March 3rd, 2017, 08:00 PM
Well, yeah, but still. Is there a part where Skylar could bump into some guards? And rp that out? They could accidentally lock her in a closet, like I said, and when they finally break the door down there is blood all over the floor and the vent is clanging.)

Sure!)

fresh
March 3rd, 2017, 08:01 PM
Sure!)
Then let's do it! Mention me when it begins.)

dino.
March 3rd, 2017, 08:02 PM
AH WHAT DID I MISS)

Hallowed Echo
March 3rd, 2017, 09:23 PM
Kayla kept her eyes away from the body, a weird feeling of...something...something bad, sweeping over her, images of some sort, though they were blurry, "Put it...back...?" She suggested awkwardly, "Yeah, that's stupid, but what else can we do?" She pointed out, moving a hand up to her head to push away a small trobbing in her forehead, trying not to shake

Turtlestrike, the night guards have opened Lilia and have seen a dead body. Stormfeather, maybe Claire can just meet the night guards.)

Jesse put the the animatronic back together, "Whatever I just saw I'm taking to my grave." He sighed. That maybe real soon. A small child voice said in his head.

fresh
March 3rd, 2017, 09:48 PM
Turtlestrike, the night guards have opened Lilia and have seen a dead body. Stormfeather, maybe Claire can just meet the night guards.)

Jesse put the the animatronic back together, "Whatever I just saw I'm taking to my grave." He sighed. That maybe real soon. A small child voice said in his head.
But what about Skylar? She could've wandered from home or something. Or Skylar could be a nightguard with Claire?

Hallowed Echo
March 3rd, 2017, 09:55 PM
But what about Skylar? She could've wandered from home or something. Or Skylar could be a nightguard with Claire?
Did she just recently die or has she been dead?)

March 4th, 2017, 07:05 AM

Kayla just nodded, "Let's just hope that you're not there soon," she sighed, still wanting to throw up from seeing a dead body, and whatever images had just flown past her eyes, balling her hands into fists nervously, coughing once to get the feeling of wanting to gag out of her

(( Claire and Skylar would be thirteen, I know it's not my place to nickpick, but no 13 year old would get a job unless it was mowing someone's yard or something in my eyes, Anyhow, I just went on the weirdest, shortest, rant, goodbye XD ))

dino.
March 4th, 2017, 07:44 AM

Ah, ok, thank you)

fresh
March 4th, 2017, 09:07 AM
Did she just recently die or has she been dead?)
Thought that we could rp out Skylar's death in the closet with any avalible nightguards. If not, that's okay. )

Hallowed Echo
March 4th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Kayla just nodded, "Let's just hope that you're not there soon," she sighed, still wanting to throw up from seeing a dead body, and whatever images had just flown past her eyes, balling her hands into fists nervously, coughing once to get the feeling of wanting to gag out of her

(( Claire and Skylar would be thirteen, I know it's not my place to nickpick, but no 13 year old would get a job unless it was mowing someone's yard or something in my eyes, Anyhow, I just went on the weirdest, shortest, rant, goodbye XD ))

"Same. Let's forget about what we saw okay?" He asked them. He got up and walked back to the office to lay his head down. He sat down and laid his head on his arms.

March 5th, 2017, 05:09 AM
"Same. Let's forget about what we saw okay?" He asked them. He got up and walked back to the office to lay his head down. He sat down and laid his head on his arms.

"Agreed," Kayla muttered, the Ginger behind Jesse as they walked back to the office, sitting down in an empty swivel seat, leaning her cheek on her fist, her elbow on the seat, wanting to fall asleep, but the migraine she had was still there, and, with her knuckles digging into her cheek, she wasn't exactly the most comfortable, and god knew if the animatronics would wake up or not, and she did not want to be asleep if that happened

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 12:38 PM
"Agreed," Kayla muttered, the Ginger behind Jesse as they walked back to the office, sitting down in an empty swivel seat, leaning her cheek on her fist, her elbow on the seat, wanting to fall asleep, but the migraine she had was still there, and, with her knuckles digging into her cheek, she wasn't exactly the most comfortable, and god knew if the animatronics would wake up or not, and she did not want to be asleep if that happened
Wait is it second night?)

March 5th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Wait is it second night?)

(( I honestly have no idea))

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 01:08 PM
(( I honestly have no idea))
I just looked back through, it's still the first night.

TIME SKIP PLEASE Phoenix)

Hallowed Echo
March 5th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Okay. Timeskip to Midnight. Can someone tell Aleka that it is night two and Purple Guy should be showing up.)

Jesse got up and activated the cameras. "Night two. Ugh, still tired." He sighed and rubbed his eyes. He sat down and glanced at the cameras, Lilia was still at her podium. He sat down and looked for any of the other animatronics.

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Okay. Timeskip to Midnight. Can someone tell Aleka that it is night two and Purple Guy should be showing up.)

Jesse got up and activated the cameras. "Night two. Ugh, still tired." He sighed and rubbed his eyes. He sat down and glanced at the cameras, Lilia was still at her podium. He sat down and looked for any of the other animatronics.
Shellbert powered on, his eyes changing to red and his orbs doing the same. No such thing as mercy tonight, night guards, he though. Slowly, he stepped off the stage.

March 5th, 2017, 01:47 PM

(( Aleka ☁️ PURPLE GUY WE NEED YOU NOW

I...failed ))

Kayla looked at the cameras, still unsettled, glancing around the office for a second, tense, she had thought it would have been an easier job when she got it, of course, the one thing she wanted to be normal wasn't normal, which sucked, her arms crossed over her chest, leaning back in her swivel chair, her orange hair falling out of the ponytail, the strands steaking her vision every time she moved, a bit of fire hitting her eyes every so often, noting how one-Shellbert-was moving, and she froze, eyes wide, her fist tightening over the flashlight

Hallowed Echo
March 5th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Another night guard barged in the office, breathing heavily. Jesse jumped and made a high pitch yelping noise before glaring at the new guard. "D-Did you know that those robots come to life?!" The night guard asked Jesse and Kayla. "Yes, I'm Jesse and that is Kayla. Welcome to Lilia's Pizzeria, who are you?" Jesse asked. "I'm Jackson. Sorry for startling you guys." Jackson apologized. "You missed the first night." Jesse said.

March 5th, 2017, 02:17 PM
Another night guard barged in the office, breathing heavily. Jesse jumped and made a high pitch yelping noise before glaring at the new guard. "D-Did you know that those robots come to life?!" The night guard asked Jesse and Kayla. "Yes, I'm Jesse and that is Kayla. Welcome to Lilia's Pizzeria, who are you?" Jesse asked. "I'm Jackson. Sorry for startling you guys." Jackson apologized. "You missed the first night." Jesse said.

"Welcome to this hellhole," Kayla muttered, not turning from watching Shelldon's camera, leaning on one of her fists, she did note that Jackson hadn't been there for the first night, and after taking a deep breath in, she turned around, feeling like not being scared for a moment, running her thumb over the switch of the flashlight nervously, though the ginger's face didn't betray any fear she had

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 5th, 2017, 02:41 PM
Alex walked into the office after Jackson, looking at them. "Sorry. I'm late, aren't I?" He asks, looking at Jackson. "And who are you?"

March 5th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Alex walked into the office after Jackson, looking at them. "Sorry. I'm late, aren't I?" He asks, looking at Jackson. "And who are you?"

"Yes, you're late," Kayla muttered, spinning in a circle in the swivel chair, crossing her legs, her hair hitting her in the face, before she looked at Jackson, waiting to see how he introduced himself to Alex

dino.
March 5th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Shellbert sniffed in a very superior way. So there was a new guy, eh? That was good. More frightened souls meant more motivation. He began the slow walk to the office.

aleka!
March 5th, 2017, 07:56 PM
WHOOP I'M HERE CHILDREN Also, do you want him to be a night guard too, or that one random person who just lingers around?)

William walked through the doorway slowly, closing it behind him softly. He stood still, listening for any footsteps, human or animontronic. He took a small pace forward, looking at the shadows and trying to maybe pick apart a shape from them, uh, if there was anything.

Error jerked slightly, his jaw opening and closing slowly. A few moments later he stood up, letting his tail drag on the floor as he walked forward, exiting the closet. He stopped at a camera, turning his gaze to it.

March 5th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Kayla cursed, seeing the animatronics start walking, and it wasn't soft, it was a loud yell of the 'F' word, as she was starting to panic, ignoring the other night guards for now, pushing some hair away from her face as she stared at the cameras

aleka!
March 5th, 2017, 08:22 PM
The animontronic chuckled softly, almost inaudibly as he heard the yell echo along the halls. "Well, someone's mad." He muttered, glancing in the direction of the office. He let a quiet growl rumble in his throat, he was ready to get a move on. But jeez, it was getting kind of "tiring" if you wanted to call it, to do this for two nights in a row. Heck, he would probably spend the next night in the closet.

William paused as he heard the scream, wondering what it was. Okay, well, that was actually pretty stupid, of course it was a human scream. "Eh, it might still be an animontronic, but I highly doubt it," He said quietly, starting to walk forward, toward the dining room, a knife at ready in his hand, though he knew it wouldn't do anything to a robot.

Hallowed Echo
March 5th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Aleka, William could be another night guard or whatever you want him to be.)

Jesse glanced at Jackson, "Be careful of leaving the office. The animatronics don't like visitors." He warned. He glanced towards where Lilia would be and softly swore when he saw that she wasn't there. "Lilia is gone again and chances are she is probably on her way towards us." He told the other night guards.

Lilia walked down the hallway, heading towards the office. She was going to make the night guards pay for taking her apart and leaving the dead body in her. She stopped in front of one of the cameras, "Are you ready to play, night guards?" She asked.

aleka!
March 5th, 2017, 08:39 PM
He'll just be doing Purple Guy-ish things all night. *Cough* And that may just include him maybe attempt to murder them because the found one of the dead bodies *cough*)

"Welp, this is a good time to go after them." Error said, mostly to himself, with a flick of his ear. Snorting softly, he started toward the right door.

fresh
March 5th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Skylar tiptoed out of the house and locked the door behind her. The pizzeria loomed threateningly in front of her house, and she almost skipped with joy of going back to her birthday party place. She tried the door. Open? That's odd. But Skylar continued on, pausing every now and then to look around the pizzeria. She gasped when she saw movement in the halls, and quickly rushed into a room, with multiple night guards. "Umm... Hi..." She mumbled uncertainly.

This could be where they hide her in a closet cause it isnt safe, but not yet, rp it out a bit.

Hallowed Echo
March 5th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Aleka, William could possibly try to Jesse since he opened the suit and found the body. Stormfeather, okay.)

Jesse looked at Skylar, "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at home?" He asked her, getting up and walking over to her. "It's too dangerous for you to be here at night." He told her looking at the door.

fresh
March 5th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Aleka, William could possibly try to Jesse since he opened the suit and found the body. Stormfeather, okay.)

Jesse looked at Skylar, "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at home?" He asked her, getting up and walking over to her. "It's too dangerous for you to be here at night." He told her looking at the door.
Skylar shrugged. "My parents are... Having 'issues'. And I come here sometimes to think."

Hallowed Echo
March 5th, 2017, 09:26 PM
"You don't have a friends house to go to instead." Jesse asked. He grabbed her and moved her away from the door. "If you are going to stay in here go sit in that chair so I can keep and eye on you and the cameras." He said pointed at the empty chair by his chair. He sat down in his chair and looked at the cameras, a low growl like noise rumbled in his throat as Lilia appeared in front of one of the cameras.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 5th, 2017, 09:59 PM
"No! We are not ready!" Alex yelled at Lilia through the monitor. "Just... Leave us alone tonight, okay? How about that?" He looks back at Skylar and then looks at Jesse. "Uh... Jesse? Why is a kid here!?"

March 6th, 2017, 05:19 AM
Kayla didn't let Jesse answer, "She's just here," she mumbled, slamming her hand on the button to the right door as she heard what was probably an animatronic, muttering under her breath something about a 'normal job' glancing at Jesse when she heard him growl, "Please don't turn into a fricken cat," she mumbled, looking at Lilia and flinching, taking her eyes away from the camera for a moment

fresh
March 6th, 2017, 05:31 AM
SkyLar sat in the chair she was told to and watched the night guards work. Why do they hate working here so much? She wondered.

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 06:08 AM
Kayla didn't let Jesse answer, "She's just here," she mumbled, slamming her hand on the button to the right door as she heard what was probably an animatronic, muttering under her breath something about a 'normal job' glancing at Jesse when she heard him growl, "Please don't turn into a fricken cat," she mumbled, looking at Lilia and flinching, taking her eyes away from the camera for a moment
Shellbert growled softly as the door slammed shut. He glanced in the window and did a double take. "Why is there a kid here and who's that other guy? Oh yeah, he's new. But why's she here?" He stiffened as he heard something behind him. Sounded like the main room. Squinting, he reluctantly moved away from the door.

March 6th, 2017, 06:14 AM
"You better move away," Kayla muttered, glaring at Shellbert through the window, pointing her flashlight towards the window, though she didn't turn it on, pushing orange hair out of her eyes, aware of how her hair was like a beacon, she was happy she was in the office at the moment, going over to the window, looking out of it for a second before opening the door again, staying next to the button, just in case

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 6th, 2017, 07:10 AM
"Guys, let's just forget all this and leave." Alex suggests, looking at the monitor with the cameras again. "We're going to die if those animatronics get in here. Not to mention, there are probably dead bodies in most of the animatronics, just like Lilia's."

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 07:15 AM
"You better move away," Kayla muttered, glaring at Shellbert through the window, pointing her flashlight towards the window, though she didn't turn it on, pushing orange hair out of her eyes, aware of how her hair was like a beacon, she was happy she was in the office at the moment, going over to the window, looking out of it for a second before opening the door again, staying next to the button, just in case
The giant turtle paused and turned back around, staring at the open door. He took a single step toward it, thinking about jumping inside. He took a few more steps.

Hallowed Echo
March 6th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Jesse looked over at the door before leaping out of his chair and closing. Jackson jumped slightly at the sound of the door being slammed closed. Jesse looked out the window, "Incoming animatronic. Make that two animatronics." He warned. Lilia walked behind Shellbert, "Poor Night Guards. Have nowhere to run from us." She laughed.

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Jesse looked over at the door before leaping out of his chair and closing. Jackson jumped slightly at the sound of the door being slammed closed. Jesse looked out the window, "Incoming animatronic. Make that two animatronics." He warned. Lilia walked behind Shellbert, "Poor Night Guards. Have nowhere to run from us." She laughed.
Shellbert grinned. "I thought I heard someone in the main area," he said. "You go there, I take the guards?"

March 6th, 2017, 09:18 AM
"Nice..." Kayla sighed, before slamming her hand on the button again, "I'm not leaving tonight," she sighed, "I don't exactly want to get killed," she muttered, "Maybe if I had a weapon, yes, but I only have a flashlight," she added awkwardly, looking out at Shellbert though the window, "Go away!" she almost screamed, "Nobody likes you!" she added, trying not to grab a chair and chuck it through the window

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 09:28 AM
"Nice..." Kayla sighed, before slamming her hand on the button again, "I'm not leaving tonight," she sighed, "I don't exactly want to get killed," she muttered, "Maybe if I had a weapon, yes, but I only have a flashlight," she added awkwardly, looking out at Shellbert though the window, "Go away!" she almost screamed, "Nobody likes you!" she added, trying not to grab a chair and chuck it through the window
XD I saw that all the time) Shellbert laughed. "Oh, wow," he said. "I forgot how amusing humans could be." He grinned and tapped on the window, then waved. "Hello!" he called through the glass. "Happy to see me?"

March 6th, 2017, 09:35 AM
"No," Kayla said coldly, flickering the flashlight in Shelldon's eyes, hoping it would blind him or daze him, though she doubted that would happen, her eyes narrowed in a glare, getting closer and closer to ramming a chair through the window

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 09:38 AM
"No," Kayla said coldly, flickering the flashlight in Shelldon's eyes, hoping it would blind him or daze him, though she doubted that would happen, her eyes narrowed in a glare, getting closer and closer to ramming a chair through the window
"You know those lights don't do anything," the animatronic called cheerfully through the window. "So open the door."

March 6th, 2017, 09:44 AM
"And die?" Kayla laughed mockingly, "No." she said coldly, stopping with the flashlight, her fingers twitching, the ginger not moving from her spot, tense, "You can kill us another day thankyouverymuch," she added, a scowl comming across her face

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 09:54 AM
"And die?" Kayla laughed mockingly, "No." she said coldly, stopping with the flashlight, her fingers twitching, the ginger not moving from her spot, tense, "You can kill us another day thankyouverymuch," she added, a scowl comming across her face
"Ok," Shellbert said, still grinning. "I can wait out here all night."

Hallowed Echo
March 6th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Jesse opened the door and stepped outside. "Come and get me!" He yelled running away from the office. Lilia bolted after Jesse, "Shellbert! Come On!" She yelled to the turtle animatronic.

March 6th, 2017, 10:20 AM
"How stupid are you?" Kayla yelled after Jesse, not wanting to see him die, the girl frozen, balling her hands into tense fists, glancing at the other nightguards once, before sprinting after Jesse, not caring if she died or not, she was not going to let any of the nightguards die from a stupid decision

(( I have to go to school

Can we wait untill I get home to continue? ))

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 10:28 AM
"How stupid are you?" Kayla yelled after Jesse, not wanting to see him die, the girl frozen, balling her hands into tense fists, glancing at the other nightguards once, before sprinting after Jesse, not caring if she died or not, she was not going to let any of the nightguards die from a stupid decision

(( I have to go to school

Can we wait untill I get home to continue? ))
Jesse opened the door and stepped outside. "Come and get me!" He yelled running away from the office. Lilia bolted after Jesse, "Shellbert! Come On!" She yelled to the turtle animatronic.
Shellbert dashed after them, catching up and passing Lilia quickly. His eyes shone. He was right behind Jesse. He reached out to grab him.... then stopped. Something held him back.

March 6th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Kayla flinched as she saw Shellbert, not knowing what to do, she reached out for Jesse, aiming to grab his wrist, her green eyes wide as she looked at him, she knew she was short, and didn't have the strength to drag Jesse, even if she wanted to, so, not knowing what to do, looking for Lelia, to see if she was close or not, so she could have a somewhat clear route back to the office

(( Recess is a sweet relief right now

Too bad it's over in a few minutes ))

CinnamonCookie
March 6th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Kitty walked carefully out from behind the arcade machine, then seeing it was safe, the foot high anamatronic ran to the office. She daw the flashing light so she doubled back and ran away, making loud noises, scaring herself.

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Kayla flinched as she saw Shellbert, not knowing what to do, she reached out for Jesse, aiming to grab his wrist, her green eyes wide as she looked at him, not knowing what to do, looking for Lelia, to see if she was close or not

(( Recess is a sweet relief right now

Too bad it's over in a few minutes ))
What grade are you in? Just curious)
Shellbert watched Kayla grab Jesse, still not moving. He knew he was going to get yelled at, but something was stopping him. He could feel terror, their terror, and he recognized it as the terror he had felt.

Rivergold
March 6th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Tawnya activated herself, then looked around for the animatronic she had talked to before.
Aleka ☁️ )

March 6th, 2017, 02:21 PM
What grade are you in? Just curious)
Shellbert watched Kayla grab Jesse, still not moving. He knew he was going to get yelled at, but something was stopping him. He could feel terror, their terror, and he recognized it as the terror he had felt.

(( 6th, my school is slightly different than others

We get recess because we're still in elementary school ))

Kayla glanced behind her at Shellbert, still tense all over, scared and not knowing what to do, "We need to go back to the office" she said frantically,eyes wide

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 02:41 PM
(( 6th, my school is slightly different than others

We get recess because we're still in elementary school ))

Kayla glanced behind her at Shellbert, still tense all over, scared and not knowing what to do, "We need to go back to the office" she said frantically,eyes wide
Ah. I'm in 6th, but in middle school. Recess is such a strange word to me now. We only get it on Friday)
Shellbert sighed. What was he doing? It was his job to protect this place, and they were intruding. Reaching out with one hand, he smacked Kayla against the wall.

March 6th, 2017, 02:45 PM
(( That sounds nice XD

At least you still get it XD ))

Kayla's eyes widened, feeling a metal hand dig into her stomach and hit her away, knocking the air out of her, and making a sharp pain shoot up her back when she hit the wall, sliding down like a rag doll, her body loosened, she was Alive, though she looked like she was in shock, black dots racing across her vision

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 02:58 PM
(( That sounds nice XD

At least you still get it XD ))

Kayla's eyes widened, feeling a metal hand dig into her stomach and hit her away, knocking the air out of her, and making a sharp pain shoot up her back when she hit the wall, sliding down like a rag doll, her body loosened, she was Alive, though she looked like she was in shock, black dots racing across her vision
Shellbert was partly shocked by himself, but he didn't hesitate. He grabbed Jesse and pulled him into an empty closet, then locked it from the outside. He walked back over to Kayla, slowly.

March 6th, 2017, 03:02 PM
Kayla was just starting to recover as she saw Shelldon starting to walk towards her, as slow as it was, her legs didn't want to move, This is how I go then she laughed in her head, thinking she was going to die, which she probably was, Slaughtered by an animatronic she tried not to growl, glancing around for anything that may help her

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 6th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Shellbert was partly shocked by himself, but he didn't hesitate. He grabbed Jesse and pulled him into an empty closet, then locked it from the outside. He walked back over to Kayla, slowly.
Alex watched them run out distracting the animatronics, running out the other door and circling around the office to where Jesse and Kayla were. He watched as Shellbert locked Jesse in a closet and started to slowly walk towards Kayla. "Hey! Ya huge hunk of junk!" He yelled suddenly, not even realizing what he was doing. "Come at me you piece of scrap metal!"

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Kayla was just starting to recover as she saw Shelldon starting to walk towards her, as slow as it was, her legs didn't want to move, This is how I go then she laughed in her head, thinking she was going to die, which she probably was, Slaughtered by an animatronic she tried not to growl, glancing around for anything that may help her
Shellbert frowned at Kayla. "Did you really think I was going to hurt you?" he said. "I just want you out. We all do." He picked Kayla up and carried her over to the closet.

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Alex watched them run out distracting the animatronics, running out the other door and circling around the office to where Jesse and Kayla were. He watched as Shellbert locked Jesse in a closet and started to slowly walk towards Kayla. "Hey! Ya huge hunk of junk!" He yelled suddenly, not even realizing what he was doing. "Come at me you piece of scrap metal!"
The turtle jumped and turned, setting thenight guard down. "Maybe I will." He ran toward Alex.

Hallowed Echo
March 6th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Jesse banged on the door, running into the door repeatedly to open. "Let me out, you piece of junk!" He yelled. The door opened and a hand grabbed the collar of his shirt and threw him out of the closet. Jackson grabbed Jesse's and Kayla's wrists and raced back to the office. (@Turtlestrike, now would be a good time to kill Jackson if you want)

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 03:37 PM
Jesse banged on the door, running into the door repeatedly to open. "Let me out, you piece of junk!" He yelled. The door opened and a hand grabbed the collar of his shirt and threw him out of the closet. Jackson grabbed Jesse's and Kayla's wrists and raced back to the office. (@Turtlestrike, now would be a good time to kill Jackson if you want)
Rage filling the animatronic, Shellbert turned away from Alex and ran after the others. He grabbed Jackson by the back of his suit and dragged him away from the office before dropping him on the stage.

Hallowed Echo
March 6th, 2017, 03:40 PM
"No! Give him back!" Jesse snarled, chasing after Shellbert and Jackson. Jackson scrambled away from Shellbert. "G-Get away!" He stammered, afraid of what the animatronic will do to him. Lilia walked towards the office, she stopped at the window of the office and peered in.

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 03:44 PM
"No! Give him back!" Jesse snarled, chasing after Shellbert and Jackson. Jackson scrambled away from Shellbert. "G-Get away!" He stammered, afraid of what the animatronic will do to him. Lilia walked towards the office, she stopped at the window of the office and peered in.
Shellbert picked Jackson up again and turned around to face Jesse. "I tOLd You i wOULD Be meRCILeSS toNIGht," he snarled, his voice sounded like it had an echo to it. He slammed Jackson against the wall, the slammed him down on the floor.

March 6th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Kayla was going to run after Jackson and Jesse, feeling adrenaline running through her, before she saw Lilia, and she froze, not exactly knowing what to do, still in shock at the moment, staring at the human-like animatronic, not knowing whether to try to hit the animatronic with a crowbar she could see under the office desk, or just chase after the other two, at a very bad crossroads, tensing even more as she heard banging sounds that sounded like they were coming from the stage area

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 6th, 2017, 03:49 PM
Shellbert picked Jackson up again and turned around to face Jesse. "I tOLd You i wOULD Be meRCILeSS toNIGht," he snarled, his voice sounded like it had an echo to it. He slammed Jackson against the wall, the slammed him down on the floor.
Alex ran to the stage seeing Jackson being thrown around. "Stop that!" He runs up to the stage and gets on it, jumping onto the back of Shellbert. "Where's the switch to turn this thing off?!" He yelled, keeping hold on the animatronic's back. 'I should've grabbed a weapon!' He thought.

Hallowed Echo
March 6th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Jackson struggled against Shellbert's grasp. "Let me go!" He cried out. Jesse snarled and ran at the animatronic. "What do you have against us?! We did nothing to you!" He hissed, trying to grab Jackson.

March 6th, 2017, 04:07 PM
While everything was happening on the stage, Kayla became painfully aware that she was the only nightguard in the office, making her shiver, staring at Lilia, not knowing what to do, painfully tense all over

aleka!
March 6th, 2017, 04:27 PM
Recap?)

dino.
March 6th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Jackson struggled against Shellbert's grasp. "Let me go!" He cried out. Jesse snarled and ran at the animatronic. "What do you have against us?! We did nothing to you!" He hissed, trying to grab Jackson.
Recap?)
Alex ran to the stage seeing Jackson being thrown around. "Stop that!" He runs up to the stage and gets on it, jumping onto the back of Shellbert. "Where's the switch to turn this thing off?!" He yelled, keeping hold on the animatronic's back. 'I should've grabbed a weapon!' He thought.
Shellbert wasily held Jackson out if Jesse's reach and ignored Alex. "ONe oF You oNCE TRieD To kiLL ME, anD YoU SUCceedED," he snarled. "YOU HAve NevER KnOWn theE TErrOR I feLT... NoT UNtiL NoW!" He glared at Jesse and Jackson, then turned flung Jackson across the room. The boy hit the wall with a crack. (Aleka, just Shellbert attempting to murder Jackson and succeeding)

Hallowed Echo
March 6th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Jesse snarled before racing over to Jackson. He dropped to his knees and gently picked up the teen. He checked for his pulse, "Come on. Wake up." He whispered, shaking him gently. He turned his head to face Shellbert, "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO TAKE A LIFE THAT WASNT EVEN ATTACKING YOU?!" He asked the animatronic.

March 6th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Kayla heard yelling, and found herself sprinting out of the office, eyes wide, arriving at the stage, and stopping in shock, her green eyes wide as she looked at Jackson's body, now finding herself frozen, staring at Shellbert, her gaze turning from shocked to cold very quickly, though she wasn't thinking to look behind her, something she had been doing, which meant an animatronic, or person, could sneak up on her, and she wouldn't know they did until it was too late

aleka!
March 6th, 2017, 07:55 PM
William paused in place, looking toward the stage. "Well, that's going well." He chuckled to himself, moving toward the stage, trying to be "stealthy", even though he was pretty much just walking toward the stage in some shadows. One of these nightguards, maybe his name was Jesse, he honestly didn't care about his name, but he had found one of the bodies. Well, he couldn't honestly really let that get out. So.... it was time to get rid of him. He stopped well behind him, knife firmly in hand.

March 6th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Kayla saw a figure in the shadows, and, distracted, she took her gaze away from Shellbert and stared at the figure, seeing something that looked like a knife in his hand, she suddenly wished she had the crowbar under the office desk, a sick feeling spreading over her

Rivergold
March 6th, 2017, 08:38 PM
Tawnya activated herself, then looked around for the animatronic she had talked to before.
@Aleka ☁️ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=87) )
@Aleka ☁️ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=87) boop)

aleka!
March 6th, 2017, 09:12 PM
@Aleka ☁️ (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=87) boop)
Sorry.)

Error flicked his tail. "I know what pretty much all the nightguards are near the stage." He glanced in the direction of it. "And I haven't been there in so long." He paused for a second. "I'll just go back to the closet." He breathed, heading back to the doorway, not exactly closing it, but standing inside. Hopefully, Tawnya will talk to me again. He thought with a smile at the corners of his muzzle.

Rivergold
March 6th, 2017, 09:34 PM
Sorry.)

Error flicked his tail. "I know what pretty much all the nightguards are near the stage." He glanced in the direction of it. "And I haven't been there in so long." He paused for a second. "I'll just go back to the closet." He breathed, heading back to the doorway, not exactly closing it, but standing inside. Hopefully, Tawnya will talk to me again. He thought with a smile at the corners of his muzzle. Tawnya saw the closet door move as she turned the corner. It looked like it was closing. she stepped forward and pulled the door open, wondering if Error was inside.

Hallowed Echo
March 6th, 2017, 09:36 PM
William paused in place, looking toward the stage. "Well, that's going well." He chuckled to himself, moving toward the stage, trying to be "stealthy", even though he was pretty much just walking toward the stage in some shadows. One of these nightguards, maybe his name was Jesse, he honestly didn't care about his name, but he had found one of the bodies. Well, he couldn't honestly really let that get out. So.... it was time to get rid of him. He stopped well behind him, knife firmly in hand.

Jesse gently placed Jackson's body on the floor. He turned around jumped slightly when he saw William. "Geez, I'm clearly quite jumpy. I didn't see or hear you come in. Can I help you?" Jesse asked, oblivious to the knife in William's hand.

aleka!
March 6th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Tawnya saw the closet door move as she turned the corner. It looked like it was closing. she stepped forward and pulled the door open, wondering if Error was inside.
"Oh, your back." Error said, quite in surprise as he saw the tiger animontronic. "Oh, uh, hi." He said, stepping out the door, blinking slowly.

aleka!
March 6th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Jesse gently placed Jackson's body on the floor. He turned around jumped slightly when he saw William. "Geez, I'm clearly quite jumpy. I didn't see or hear you come in. Can I help you?" Jesse asked, oblivious to the knife in William's hand.
Well.... time to play it cool or whatever... William thought. "I'm fine just, it's just that I'm er-" It would be better right now if he kind of changed the conversation topic. "There was a rumor once that someone found a dead body in one of the animtronics, do you think it's true? Have you seen one in any of the robots?" He asked, hiding the knife behind his back.

Rivergold
March 6th, 2017, 09:50 PM
"Oh, your back." Error said, quite in surprise as he saw the tiger animontronic. "Oh, uh, hi." He said, stepping out the door, blinking slowly. "Hello," she replied, her tail-tip flicking back and forth with happiness at finding her friend again.

aleka!
March 6th, 2017, 09:55 PM
"Hello," she replied, her tail-tip flicking back and forth with happiness at finding her friend again.
"So, how was yesterday for you? I just stayed in the closet all day, it was pretty fun." He joked subtlety at the end of the sentence, quite happy to see her again.

Rivergold
March 6th, 2017, 10:14 PM
"So, how was yesterday for you? I just stayed in the closet all day, it was pretty fun." He joked subtlety at the end of the sentence, quite happy to see her again.
(sorry!)
"I stood in a corner and was deactivated until three minutes ago."

March 7th, 2017, 05:07 AM
Well.... time to play it cool or whatever... William thought. "I'm fine just, it's just that I'm er-" It would be better right now if he kind of changed the conversation topic. "There was a rumor once that someone found a dead body in one of the animtronics, do you think it's true? Have you seen one in any of the robots?" He asked, hiding the knife behind his back.

Kayla blinked once, hearing William, whether anyone cared or not, she butted in, "Yes," she muttered, rembering the dead body in Lilia, and shaking once, before regaining her posture a bit and looking at William again coldly, seeing that he was hiding something behind his back, though she had no idea what it could be

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 05:47 AM
Jesse snarled before racing over to Jackson. He dropped to his knees and gently picked up the teen. He checked for his pulse, "Come on. Wake up." He whispered, shaking him gently. He turned his head to face Shellbert, "HOW DOES IT FEEL TO TAKE A LIFE THAT WASNT EVEN ATTACKING YOU?!" He asked the animatronic.
"He woULD NoT Have suRVIVED TonigHT ANywaY," the animatronic snarled. "THEre Is SOmEOne ELSe herE, SOmeonE WhO WOULd havE TAKeN His LIfE MUCh moRe PAINFullY." He turned his gaze to William. "GEt ouT OF Here, MUrdeRER," he snarled. "YOu HAVe tuRNEd me INTo wHAt I aM toDAy. GEt. oUT." Aleka ☁️

aleka!
March 7th, 2017, 07:09 AM
"Oh great. I thought you had...." William had to think for a moment for the right word. "Forgotten about me." He replied, turning his head to look at the animontronic, but not fully, managing to keep Jesse in sight. Plus, that girl knows about it too. Great.

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 07:17 AM
"Oh great. I thought you had...." William had to think for a moment for the right word. "Forgotten about me." He replied, turning his head to look at the animontronic, but not fully, managing to keep Jesse in sight. Plus, that girl knows about it too. Great.
"NEveR!" Shellbert shouted. He took a menacing step off the stage.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
March 7th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Alex kept searching for the power button on the back of Shellbert, almost falling off each time he took a step. "Guys! A little help!?" He yells, finding some wires sticking out of Shellbert's shoulder and ripping them out.

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 07:44 AM
Alex kept searching for the power button on the back of Shellbert, almost falling off each time he took a step. "Guys! A little help!?" He yells, finding some wires sticking out of Shellbert's shoulder and ripping them out.
"AUGH!" The giant turtle stumbled back, sparks falling from the wires. He tripped over the edge of the stage, falling down and almost crushing Alex. With a groan he sat up.

aleka!
March 7th, 2017, 07:55 AM
William took his chance, suddenly turning away from Jesse, lunging toward Kayla, knife raised in hand.

Error shuddered when he heard the yelling and crash on the stage. Shaking himself, slightly getting his fur rid of grime and dirt, he crossed his arms. "Wow, that sounded pretty joyful." He replied to Tawnya, and caught himself wondering, What is going on at the stage? Maybe I should check it out soon..? Annndd maybe Tawnya will come with me. Ha, that was a strange end of a thought. Looks like I'm enjoying her company more than I think.

dino.
March 7th, 2017, 07:58 AM
William took his chance, suddenly turning away from Jesse, lunging toward Kayla, knife raised in hand.

Error shuddered when he heard the yelling and crash on the stage. Shaking himself, slightly getting his fur rid of grime and dirt, he crossed his arms. "Wow, that sounded pretty joyful." He replied to Tawnya, and caught himself wondering, What is going on at the stage? Maybe I should check it out soon..? Annndd maybe Tawnya will come with me. Ha, that was a strange end of a thought. Looks like I'm enjoying her company more than I think.
"nO!" Shellbert shouted. He leaped off the stage, throwing Alex off, and slammed into William. "I woNT LeT You kilL ANYOne eLSE!"

aleka!
March 7th, 2017, 08:04 AM
"nO!" Shellbert shouted. He leaped off the stage, throwing Alex off, and slammed into William. "I woNT LeT You kilL ANYOne eLSE!"
William let out a gasp, the air knocked from his lungs. Okay... that was a very heavy turtle.... WHAT KIND OF PERSON PUTS DISCO BALLS IN AN ANIMONTRONIC?! His thoughts shouted as he was knocked to the ground, landing on his side, and just laying there, regaining breath. His sides did hurt, and so did part of his head.