PDA

View Full Version : Pawns to the King

Momotaro
February 25th, 2017, 11:52 AM
{ Sasukewolf (madness) }

It seemed so small at first,

A couple of linked murders, but that's what you would expect in a big city? Right? Things got darker from there. High officials being assassinated, high profile systems being hacked, but the government kept quiet, it would cause panic right? But soon every higher up was replaced by an agent, an agent of the mafia leaders, Sasuke and Griseous. Everything is controlled by the master puppeteers. Banks? Controlled. Security? Comtroled. Everything? Controlled.

But somewhere, a glimmer of light appeared. Rebels, the people who found out about the tyranny, the people who where victims. The people who wanted to fight. They seemed small at first, but like before; they grew. And now they're fighting, fighting with all there might. Will you find out the tyranny? Will you rebel? Or will you work for them? The choice is yours. But remember, they will know.

Ranks;

Mafia;
Leaders;
Sasuke, (Sasukewolf) Griseous, (me).
Second-in-commands;
Maddie, Open,
Hackers;
Three open, Xan Shielder
Spies; (they infiltrate the rebels and spy)
Two Open.
Weapons and armour masters;
Seven open,
Animal and poison masters;
Seven open;
Assassins;
Always open;
Controllers; (public figures and high authorities)
Always open.

Rebels;

Leader;
One open
Deputy;
One open
Spy's;
Two open,
Managers; (make sure everything goes to plan, (also gets supplies)
Seven open,
Fighter; (try sabotage and kill of mafia)
Always open,

Normal people;
always open.

Form;

Name;
Rank;
Age;
Appearence;
Personality;
Speciality;
Other;
Anything I missed;

Momotaro
February 25th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Sasuke, get your but over here.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 12:13 PM
My butt is here!!) Sasuke wolfblood
Leader
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cf/98/e6/cf98e6f21849a92df0429a83090123b8.jpg
He's ruthless, cold hearted and wise in his own bloodthirsty way often very calm when he does his thing but bloodthirsty when someone tries to go against him he's a killer that never shows emotion in his blood red eyes
Acting, skilled with weapons and hand to hand combat, skilled in the art of killing, and a very great flirt when he needs to be
Has a pet hawk, snake and wolf
Hi!!

Momotaro
February 25th, 2017, 12:25 PM
My butt is here!!) Sasuke wolfblood
Leader
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/cf/98/e6/cf98e6f21849a92df0429a83090123b8.jpg
He's ruthless, cold hearted and wise in his own bloodthirsty way often very calm when he does his thing but bloodthirsty when someone tries to go against him he's a killer that never shows emotion in his blood red eyes
Acting, skilled with weapons and hand to hand combat, skilled in the art of killing, and a very great flirt when he needs to be
Has a pet hawk, snake and wolf
Hi!!

Yes! You are the co owner so you can accept yourself~

splashycat
February 25th, 2017, 01:08 PM
Name - Xan Shielder
Rank - Mafia Hacker
Age - 21
Appearance - http://www.bob-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Asian-Bob-Hairstyles-2014-238x178.jpg
Personality - Somewhat of a geek. She's a pro at what she does and actually found out about the mafia when she stumbled on some coding that had been modified by them. Impressed that they had taken over so discreetly she integrated herself into their ranks. She's not evil, per se, just a little too excited and immature. She imagines herself as living in a spy movie instead of reality...
Speciality - Um, hacking? Specifically finding out passwords and getting into encrypted information.
Other - She likes geckos? Idk
Anything else I should know - I might add a few other characters later if that's okay! This role play seems like it will be pretty fun. X3

Momotaro
February 26th, 2017, 03:35 AM
Name - Xan Shielder
Rank - Mafia Hacker
Age - 21
Appearance - http://www.bob-hairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Asian-Bob-Hairstyles-2014-238x178.jpg
Personality - Somewhat of a geek. She's a pro at what she does and actually found out about the mafia when she stumbled on some coding that had been modified by them. Impressed that they had taken over so discreetly she integrated herself into their ranks. She's not evil, per se, just a little too excited and immature. She imagines herself as living in a spy movie instead of reality...
Speciality - Um, hacking? Specifically finding out passwords and getting into encrypted information.
Other - She likes geckos? Idk
Anything else I should know - I might add a few other characters later if that's okay! This role play seems like it will be pretty fun. X3

Accepted, welcome to family.

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 05:13 AM
Name: Maddie
Appearence: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ed/88/62/ed8862d890082ade9c7107d952dd061b.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Speciality: figuring out codes
Other: nano
Anything I missed: nothing

NightWarrior4Life
February 26th, 2017, 05:29 AM
I will join this! Save me a couple of rebel fighters! ;)

Momotaro
February 26th, 2017, 05:29 AM
Name: Maddie
Appearence: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ed/88/62/ed8862d890082ade9c7107d952dd061b.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Speciality: figuring out codes
Other: nano
Anything I missed: nothing
I will join this! Save me a couple of rebel fighters! ;)

Accepted and sure!

CinnamonCookie
February 26th, 2017, 05:31 AM
Accepted and sure!
Thx!

NightWarrior4Life
February 26th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Name: Ellanor McConnell
Appearance: ginger hair with freckles and brown eyes.
Personality: eager, willing, keen to learn and take risks. Very loving and protective of her close ones.
Specialty: TBRPd
Anything I missed out?: Weakness: death, her fear, her close ones
Other: deeply in love with her best friend Maddie

Name: Maddie Cratz
Appearance: black hair but usually dyed and blue eyes.
Personality: fiesty, smart, witty and has a good sense of humour
Specialty: Willing to risk everything and doesn't isn't scared by death of anything really
Weaknesses: her best friend Ellanor
Other: best friend is Ellanor

Name: Abigail Sophora
Appearance: long black hair and brown eyes (almost identical to Maddie)
Personality: kind, wise, open-minded.
Specialty: the amount of hope and faith and belief she had in her team.
Weaknesses: illnesses and injuries (has a weak immune system)
Other: ...she's pregnant and a plot to do with Maddie...she was formerly a wandering rogue. Found by The two friends, they invited her into the Rebels and eventually, Abigail kindly took on the role of leader.

Momotaro
February 27th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Name: Ellanor McConnell
Appearance: ginger hair with freckles and brown eyes.
Personality: eager, willing, keen to learn and take risks. Very loving and protective of her close ones.
Specialty: TBRPd
Anything I missed out?: Weakness: death, her fear, her close ones
Other: deeply in love with her best friend Maddie

Name: Maddie Cratz
Appearance: black hair but usually dyed and blue eyes.
Personality: fiesty, smart, witty and has a good sense of humour
Specialty: Willing to risk everything and doesn't isn't scared by death of anything really
Weaknesses: her best friend Ellanor
Other: best friend is Ellanor

Name: Abigail Sophora
Appearance: long black hair and brown eyes (almost identical to Maddie)
Personality: kind, wise, open-minded.
Specialty: the amount of hope and faith and belief she had in her team.
Weaknesses: illnesses and injuries (has a weak immune system)
Other: ...she's pregnant and a plot to do with Maddie...she was formerly a wandering rogue. Found by The two friends, they invited her into the Rebels and eventually, Abigail kindly took on the role of leader.
Name: Cage romerio
Appearance:he has silky blue dyed hair, and green eyes he usual wears jeans and a T-shirt.
Personality:a little flirty, he also has this strange problem with going a little... Mad, at time.
Speacilty: Animal and poison master
Other: Mafia forever.

Accepted night! Umm, bloody kitty, I'm confused by your form, you say Mafia forever when you put a rebel rank, but you put "animal and poison master. I'm confused.

Reverie
February 27th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Name; Jonah Axemi
Rank; Hacker
Age; 21
Appearence; Long black hair with green eyes, but looks can be deceiving..
Personality; TBRP
Speciality; Figuring out Hacking Patterns
Other;
Anything I missed;

No One's Beeswax
February 27th, 2017, 01:49 PM
{ Sasukewolf (madness) }

A couple of linked murders, but that's what you would expect in a big city? Right? Things got darker from there. High officials being assassinated, high profile systems being hacked, but the government kept quiet, it would cause panic right? But soon every higher up was replaced by an agent, an agent of the mafia leaders, Sasuke and Griseous. Everything is controlled by the master puppeteers. Banks? Controlled. Security? Comtroled. Everything? Controlled.

But somewhere, a glimmer of light appeared. Rebels, the people who found out about the tyranny, the people who where victims. The people who wanted to fight. They seemed small at first, but like before; they grew. And now they're fighting, fighting with all there might. Will you find out the tyranny? Will you rebel? Or will you work for them? The choice is yours. But remember, they will know.

Ranks;

Mafia;
Leaders;
Second-in-commands;
Maddie, Open,
Hackers;
Three open, Xan Shielder
Two Open.
Seven open,
Seven open;
Assassins;
Always open;
Always open.

Rebels;

Leader;
One open
Deputy;
One open
Spy's;
Two open,
Seven open,
Always open,

Normal people;
always open.

Form;

Name;
Rank;
Age;
Appearence;
Personality;
Speciality;
Other;
Anything I missed;
Name; Scarlett Westgate
Rank; Rebel Deputy
Age; 15
Appearence; --removed--
Personality; Scarlett is courageous, disdainful, and strong-willed. She is not a pushover and or afraid to voice her opinion.
Speciality; Handling guns and sometimes even bows
Other; Murp.
Anything I missed; Nah...

Wolvesregion
March 13th, 2017, 08:31 PM
{ Sasukewolf (madness) }

Ranks;

Mafia;
Leaders;
Second-in-commands;
Maddie, Open,
Hackers;
Three open, Xan Shielder
Two Open.
Seven open,
Seven open;
Assassins;
Always open;
Always open.

Rebels;

Leader;
One open
Deputy;
One open
Spy's;
Two open,
Seven open,
Always open,

Normal people;
always open.

Form;

Name;
Rank;
Age;
Appearence;
Personality;
Speciality;
Other;
Anything I missed;
Name:Cage remero
Appearance:http://img4.duitang.com/uploads/blog/201402/09/20140209162146_ePAdP.jpeg
Personality: tbrpd
Speciality:
Other:nupe