PDA

View Full Version : upside down magic

Static
February 24th, 2017, 06:27 PM
Thanks is a school where magic is common day life.really,all over the world this is common.people can fly,shift to any animal,of speak to animals and animals speak to them.controller over Fire,and the ability to turn themselves and other things invisible..people only have one of these three powers.but every know and then,a student comes to the school with "upside down" magic.instead of a small black kitten,they can turn into a dritton.a dragon kitten.while floating,they can't come back down.they don't talk to animals,they scare them.instead of fire,they can produce ice!you get your magic abilities at age ten,when you go to the school.everyone gets them.but some are upside down magic.
(Based on the book,upside down magic!")
Forum
Name:
Upside down or regular magic?:
Persoanlity:
Why magic is upside down(only if upside down magic)

My forum
Name:Katherine(katheie)
Grade:6th
Teacher or student:student
Upside down or regular magic:upside down
Personality:defends self quite well against bullying(usually people go to nurse if they where bullying just to put it short.)
Why magic is upside down:morphs sometimes without controller,not regular animals.has no controller whatsoever about controlling the animals but is good about shifting into the animal(wolf with wings,lion with snake tail,ect)

Notice that if this thread goes dead within a month,I will have it removed.

Static
February 24th, 2017, 06:35 PM
Bump(pleas Edo not go inactive or nobody join)*covers face with anticipation*

Mousy
February 24th, 2017, 06:42 PM
There's two powers you forgot. I'll join soon.)

Static
February 24th, 2017, 06:45 PM
What are they?iIhave only read book two

Static
February 25th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Found it!I rembered last not it was invisibleity while watching goosebumps.there was an invisible boy and that's how I rembered :-D

cute skeleton
February 25th, 2017, 11:27 AM
I know this series I haven't starting reading it just yet but I know a bit about it I will make a form for this soon

Static
February 25th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Ok

Tundra
February 25th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Forum
Name: Nina
Grade: 6th
Teacher or student?: student
Upside down or regular magic?: Upside down
Persoanlity: sarcastic, fun, likes to mess around sometimes.
Why magic is upside down(only if upside down magic): When I shape shift I turn into messed up animals. (Like a cat with dragon wings, a snake that can roar like a lion, a bird that can breathe fire, etc. etc.)

Static
February 25th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Accepted.

Tundra
March 4th, 2017, 11:00 PM
Alright, thanks. When do we start?

Static
March 5th, 2017, 11:10 AM
We can start.I can just be teacher infill we get more people