PDA

View Full Version : Experiments gone wrong ( a lab horror rp )

Pages : [1] 2

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 05:17 PM
A man in a lab coat stood before you, he had white and black hair and glasses that hide his green cat like eyes. With a dark smile he begins to speak " welcome to my lab the names dr, wolf and you are going to help me with the projects I've made you'll protect, keep them company, and feed them here and there but never and I mean never take them out of they're tank unless it's for testing just ask me. " he laughs softly. " they are other creators like me in fact " he presses a button lighting up three tall pillars of glass tanks behind him each had a man inside, the one on the left had a dangerously handsome guy with long black hair flowing within the chemicals he was flouting in. The middle one had a kinda cute man with short black and white hair. The one on the right was a handsome guy with short kinda long white hair, each had wires connected to they're bodies and a long one connected to they're necks. Dr, wolf smiles " here are my beautiful creatures, don't be fooled by they're looks, this isn't their forms but they are stunning to look at aren't they?" He laughs softly " pity the others don't allow love but I'll allow it if you tell me the details of your relationships " his eyes glowed as he sits down " mine are never allowed to leave they are never allowed to get out of they're tanks or we'll all die so tell me caretakers will you listen to our warnings or ignore it ?" He says laughing darkly as the darkness takes over the room.

Hello!! In this rp you can be a creator, they make the subjects and test them however they want and the caretakers will take care of these subjects and they are responsible for making sure they don't leave without the creators permission ( we all no one follows the rules :3) you need permission to have a relationship with these subjects ( once again no one follows the rules :3) but remember these subjects are created to be monsters what you see may not be the real thing. Subjects can be kept in any chamber or room or anything that will Keep them away from the real world. Subjects always have a monstrous real forms or are just that way they can also have powers and other supernatural abilities. Any other questions just ask in the forum :3

Roles
Creators
Subjects
Caretakers

Forum
Name
Sexuality
Looks ( if subject other forms or real form)
Personality
If subjects what powers you have
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

I'll make my forum soon :3 but you already know who they are

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 05:25 PM
A man in a lab coat stood before you, he had white and black hair and glasses that hide his green cat like eyes. With a dark smile he begins to speak " welcome to my lab the names dr, wolf and you are going to help me with the projects I've made you'll protect, keep them company, and feed them here and there but never and I mean never take them out of they're tank unless it's for testing just ask me. " he laughs softly. " they are other creators like me in fact " he presses a button lighting up three tall pillars of glass tanks behind him each had a man inside, the one on the left had a dangerously handsome guy with long black hair flowing within the chemicals he was flouting in. The middle one had a kinda cute man with short black and white hair. The one on the right was a handsome guy with short kinda long white hair, each had wires connected to they're bodies and a long one connected to they're necks. Dr, wolf smiles " here are my beautiful creatures, don't be fooled by they're looks, this isn't their forms but they are stunning to look at aren't they?" He laughs softly " pity the others don't allow love but I'll allow it if you tell me the details of your relationships " his eyes glowed as he sits down " mine are never allowed to leave they are never allowed to get out of they're tanks or we'll all die so tell me caretakers will you listen to our warnings or ignore it ?" He says laughing darkly as the darkness takes over the room.

Hello!! In this rp you can be a creator, they make the subjects and test them however they want and the caretakers will take care of these subjects and they are responsible for making sure they don't leave without the creators permission ( we all no one follows the rules :3) you need permission to have a relationship with these subjects ( once again no one follows the rules :3) but remember these subjects are created to be monsters what you see may not be the real thing. Subjects can be kept in any chamber or room or anything that will Keep them away from the real world. Subjects always have a monstrous real forms or are just that way they can also have powers and other supernatural abilities. Any other questions just ask in the forum :3

Roles
Creators
Subjects
Caretakers

Forum
Name
Sexuality
Personality
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

Forum
Name: Aluma
Male or female: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looks ( if subject other forms or real form): (I'll try add a link later though this might take a while so I'll just describe for now) slightly chubby cheeks and nose, dotted with light freckles. Blonde with long hair pulled to the side and a braid through the middle, tied up with a hairtie resembling a glass dragonfly
Personality: Kind and cheery, she puts a lot of effort into helping others. Although she means well, she doesn't always know exactly what others want, and can end up harming them instead. Easily scared, and doesn't state her opinions unless asked.
If subjects what powers you have: N/A
Role: Caretaker
Love interest: None (open)
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Sasuke
Unknown
Male
Bisexual
Human form: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/19/67/b5/1967b53428073be40804a8bb6cd2d439.jpg
Real form: http://pin.it/oSR5H0c
Tbrp
He can control and become the darkness
Subject
Open
Hi
Hi

Winter
Unknown
Male
Bisexual
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBkTlMW7MCYPtHvBzc5ZKnApSx0oy5d Z6_0FAxJkvnEvUAWTTQ
http://pre09.deviantart.net/af2a/th/pre/f/2012/337/1/e/repent_by_grypwolf-d5mylbk.png
Tbrp
Is able to control fire
Subject
Open
Hi
Sup :3

Sano
Unknown
Male
Homosexual
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d0/39/71/d039712523c9595b87de51e9d27f9089.jpg With white here and there
http://pre11.deviantart.net/4629/th/pre/i/2014/244/4/5/pc__favetoni_by_itsover900o-d7xkglw.png
Tbrp
Able to control electricity and blue fire
Open
Sup!!
Hi!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Accepted!!!

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Name: Ronan Crawford
Male or female: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looks ( if subject other forms or real form): https://avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/guilty_crown-19-haruka-mother-scientist-helpful.jpg (bright hazel eyes that look golden, wavy brown shoulder length hair. She has a rounder face though)
Personality: TBRD
If subjects what powers you have:
Role: Creator
Love interest: If Winter gonna be in this, which I bet he is, then Winter? Like she can spend to much time with him, then she realizes she had fallen in love with him?
Other: You make some of the strangest, but greatest roleplays xD
Questions: Nope

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Accepted!! And that's why you love me :3)

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 05:46 PM
yay! and yes xD your roleplays tend to fit my weird/strange side :D Plus they are more mature

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 05:55 PM

Roles
Creators
Subjects
Caretakers

Forum
Name
Sexuality
Personality
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

Name: Glasshadow: Nickname: Kitdrago.
Female
Sexualiy: Bisexual
Looks: Other Form (Human like): http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc456qFNHq1rntwln.gif Please Don't be offened I just liked the girl. Full form: https://www.google.com/search?q=Kitty-Dragon&client=ds&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkzbaygKrSAhXNzCYKHd-gBHcQ_AUIBygB&biw=320&bih=240#tbm=isch&q=Kitty-Dragon&chips=q:kitty+dragon&*&imgrc=7f-WZKrea0e7AM: Just Instead of Grey Fur/scales and wings I have Black Fur/Scales and Rainbow wings with Blue eyes and White Paws (Kitty-Dragon :3),
Personality: You say monstrous? Well Not Until you see her angry form...Everyone thinks she has no monstrous form and she is a cute little dragon-kitty, "She Is Useless..!" No. she isn't she is kind and confused....She wants to have a life...she wants to be free...But she is smart "Stupid cat.." No, Your wrong..See her TRUE Self!
Also when Mad My Whole body turns into a fire like form with the power to shoot fire.
Powers: Shadow Casting, Voice Mimic, Light bending, Glass Appearance (Only when wanted), Having Fangs In Kitty-Dragon Form like a vampire.
Role: Subject.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 05:59 PM
If i'm accepted we have one of each!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Accepted!!

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 24th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Name: Alex Byrne
Male or female: Male
Looks ( if subject other forms or real form): Beep (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a6/4a/3e/a64a3eaa4508e9b043f5918a883e2526.jpg)
Personality: TBRP'ed
Love interest: Open!
Other: Negative.
Questions: Nope. :3

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Do we rp here?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Accepted!! And not yet!! We need a few creators and a little more subjects to start :3)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Ok :3 Can I Spread the Rp?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Go ahead :3)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Done :3 IM SO EXCITED TO START!!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Skye MarbleThe Valentine's Red Rose join!! Please :3

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Skye @Wolf The Valentine's Red Rose join!! Please :3

K, hold on.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 07:46 PM
*Nudges Peter into the RP with rabbit parts*)

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 07:49 PM
*Nudges Peter into the RP with rabbit parts*)
( Awwwh X3)

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 07:52 PM

Roles
Creators
Subjects
Caretakers

Forum
Name
Sexuality
Personality
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

Name: Heaven Ross
Sexuality: she is everythingggggg
Looks:http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121107220110/creepypasta/images/8/8e/Anime_red_haired_girl_by_Paramore345.png (who reconinizes her? :3 )
Perso:Tbprd
Role:caretaker
Love instest: Subject three.
Other: :inlove:
Questions: :lovepoke:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Accepted!! ) and okay you adorable poofs!!:grouphug2: )

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 08:02 PM
(If I may ask, who is subject 3? I can't seem to understand xD)

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 08:03 PM
(If I may ask, who is subject 3? I can't seem to understand xD)
XD the third person he described. Witch may or may not be winter.....

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 08:05 PM
XD the third person he described. Witch may or may not be winter.....

oh, haha Ronan gonna get ticked off then if it is Winter xD)

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 08:06 PM
oh, haha Ronan gonna get ticked off then if it is Winter xD)
Fite me bro xD jk,jk.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Fite me bro xD jk,jk.

I accept your challenge xD)

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 08:08 PM
*tags Sasuke* you take meh place. *pushes Sasuke towards Slash*

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 08:08 PM
:3 it's winter have fun fighting over him!! :3)

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 08:09 PM
*takes out nuke* fite me bro. My heart belongs to Winter xD )

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 08:10 PM
ya, your fite Sasuke. *gets popcorn*

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 08:11 PM
Peter is too cute for any of you suckers)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 08:11 PM
HEY, I'M SUBJECT NUMBER KITTYONE!! #AWFULLYDOINGPUNS!

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Ronan be like: Winter I claimed you a long time ago... you are mine and xD Peter is to adorable )

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Sasuke
Unknown
Male
Bisexual
Human form: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/19/67/b5/1967b53428073be40804a8bb6cd2d439.jpg
Real form: http://pin.it/oSR5H0c
Tbrp
He can control and become the darkness
Subject
Open
Hi
Hi

Winter
Unknown
Male
Bisexual
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBkTlMW7MCYPtHvBzc5ZKnApSx0oy5d Z6_0FAxJkvnEvUAWTTQ
http://pre09.deviantart.net/af2a/th/pre/f/2012/337/1/e/repent_by_grypwolf-d5mylbk.png
Tbrp
Is able to control fire
Subject
Open
Hi
Sup :3

Sano
Unknown
Male
Homosexual
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d0/39/71/d039712523c9595b87de51e9d27f9089.jpg With white here and there
http://pre11.deviantart.net/4629/th/pre/i/2014/244/4/5/pc__favetoni_by_itsover900o-d7xkglw.png
Tbrp
Able to control electricity and blue fire
Open
Sup!!
Hi!!
Can I steal Sasukes heart?

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Anyone wanna be my caretaker?

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Anyone wanna be my caretaker?
Aluma could be if you want

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 08:18 PM
YES!

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 08:19 PM
To skye he's not too cute for my suckers x3 and you know it!!) to the bloody kitty :3 sure but I'm just letting them be it's your job to steal the hearts of any of the three beasts)

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 08:20 PM
xD Ronan shall steal the heart of Winter xD well my goal is, and may we begin to rp?)

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Peter's just there if anybody needs him xD)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Chanting: RP, RP, RP!)

wren
February 24th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Skye MarbleThe Valentine's Red Rose join!! Please :3

Yup. I'm on my phone so in a bit!

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 08:23 PM

I will forever love Peter)

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 08:24 PM
I will forever love Peter)

EverybodylovesPeter

xD I love the roman and Winter relationship. It's cute)

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 08:24 PM
(Aluma needs peter for possible brotp purposes)

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 08:25 PM
|| Name ||
Amelia "Amy" Evelan
|| Age ||
|| Gender ||
Female
|| Sexuality ||
Bisexual
|| Looks ||
-Subcategory: Beast Looks-
Picture Reference (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-oVQWTsK9M0E/UzCTZeDHG4I/AAAAAAABCp4/9uwEbEVdVkY/s1600/s12tkw.png)
Amelia has golden-red fur, instead of the white fur shown in the picture. Her eyes are a brilliant green, with narrow pupils like a cat's. Her head reaches up to 7 feet, and her shoulders up to 5' 10. Her snout is slightly rounder and wider, than that of the picture's.
-Subcategory: Normal Looks-
Picture Reference (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e3/c3/7a/e3c37a7576030120326cbbe7803a5a20.jpg)
Exactly what the picture looks like.
-Subcategory: Real Form-
Picture Reference (https://kazasou.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/konachan-com-87639-animal_ears-blonde_hair-foxgirl-hoshino_yuu-japanese_clothes-long_hair-original-ponytail-red_eyes-tail.jpg)
Instead of red eyes, she has green eyes.
|| Personality ||
Amelia is usually calm and collected, but occasionally she can get really fired-up. She enjoys being able to watch the scientists at work, since it is really the only entertainment she gets. Like the other subjects, she yearns for freedom from her captivity, but at the same time, she is frightened of the outside world. She is extremely loyal, and wouldn't think at all about cheating on her lover, (if she had one.)
|| Powers ||
Amelia can control the flames, and change the colors of the flames. She has become so skilled at this that she can also change the texture and shape, as well as the heat. For instance, if she was feeling rather mischievous, she might disguise the flame as a table, and the minute someone rests their hand on it, it would burn them slightly.
|| Role ||
Subject
|| Love interest ||
Open
|| Other ||
No
|| Questions ||
No

|| Name ||
Sage Barrows
|| Age ||
|| Gender ||
Male
|| Sexuality ||
Gay; Loves playing with female's emotions.
|| Looks ||
Picture Reference (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a7/c2/0d/a7c20d0a25a01cf3baf7925d8ff604c4.jpg)
|| Personality ||
Cruel and sadistic, and holds no attachment to any Test Subjects.
|| Role ||
Creator / Tester
|| Love interest ||
Open
|| Other ||
Nein
|| Questions ||
Nyet

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Amy x Peter if you want <3

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 08:26 PM
EverybodylovesPeter

xD I love the roman and Winter relationship. It's cute)

xD and aww thank you. Ronan tends to not know what she wants to do with her life xD which i guess makes it better haha. I love all of your relationships the way you rp Peter is great! It is like how people should act in a relationship)

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 08:28 PM
(Aluma needs peter for possible brotp purposes)

? What do you mean? Sorry it just doesn't seem clear) Or I'm stupid and I don't know what brotp means)

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 08:29 PM
Amy x Peter if you want <3

Peter's gay ;-; Remember? But I do have Ross, the abusive one)

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 08:29 PM
? What do you mean? Sorry it just doesn't seem clear) Or I'm stupid and I don't know what brotp means)
(Haha it means they're bros XD)

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 08:30 PM
(Haha it means they're bros XD)

Oh, okay xD Yeah sure!)

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 08:34 PM
Peter's gay ;-; Remember? But I do have Ross, the abusive one)
Hmmmmmm.... Let's go with Ross, and we can do something like what we did in the Red Riding Hood one, where he nearly loses Amy and realizes how much he really loves her. This could also make Amy a very shy, reclusive girl... Hmmm...

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Name: Peter Evlain
Sexuality: Gay
Looks ( if subject other forms or real form): Normal: http://68.media.tumblr.com/01d54de3135d582e925decc31c6c83d3/tumblr_mpn8u1DOG51so2c95o3_500.jpg

Rabbit: http://eskipaper.com/images/white-rabbit-3.jpg

Personality: Shy, cute, blushes a lot. You should know <3

If subjects what powers you have: He doesn't have any powers, that's why he's always picked on. (Yet)

Role: Subject
Love interest: Open
Other: Na
Questions: Na

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 08:40 PM
START!? CAN I START THE RP!?)

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 08:42 PM
( FINALLY DREW ALUMA APPEARANCE https://i.imgur.com/AuL3Pmu.jpg )

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 08:47 PM
( FINALLY DREW ALUMA APPEARANCE https://i.imgur.com/AuL3Pmu.jpg ) Nice

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Accepted!! You beautiful potatos let's start!!!! ) dr wolf was writing some notes down on his note book watching the three before him sleep in the chemicals he made for them. He remembers something " oh yeah the new caretakers are coming today " he begins to laugh softly " I wonder how'll they react to my beautiful demons " he says as he begins to walk out of his lab

dino.
February 24th, 2017, 08:49 PM

Roles
Creators
Subjects
Caretakers

Forum
Name
Sexuality
Personality
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

Rico
Male
Straight
Real form: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2f/2f/45/2f2f453b4ac388233ab72795d744c07c.jpg
Other form: http://dark.pozadia.org/images/wallpapers/98503443/Werewolf/Wolf%20with%20flaming%20scales.jpg
TBRP
Can breathe and control fire
Subject
Open

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 08:51 PM
In her normal black with Rainbow Dragon-kitty form she Puts her paw on the glass yelling loudly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Accepted!!

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 08:52 PM
Aluma walked through the hallways at a speedy pace, shoes clacking rather loudly on the hard, tiled floors. Was she late? She didn't want to be late... her hair billowed behind her, the braid swinging around uncontrollably.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Ronan had her lab coat on and some papers in her arms. She walked by Dr. Wolf and stopped him for a moment. "Hello sir, may I go see Winter real quick? I may need to run some tests on him depending on how he is feeling and all that stuff," she stated. Her golden eyes looking up at her boss. She was a short and stocky girl with pretty brown wavy shoulder length hair.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Lol Nvm Pretend I Didn't say that) Glassshadow in her Dragon-kitty lays there in the Tube tears on her face while asleep.

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Accepted!! You beautiful potatos let's start!!!! ) dr wolf was writing some notes down on his note book watching the three before him sleep in the chemicals he made for them. He remembers something " oh yeah the new caretakers are coming today " he begins to laugh softly " I wonder how'll they react to my beautiful demons " he says as he begins to walk out of his lab

Amelia was sleeping peacefully, her hair swirling around her face gently. Her eyes twitched open, and she floated towards the glass with interested eyes as she placed her hand against the panel in front of her. She looked around her cage, and poked at the oxygen mask on her face.

Sage was walking in the hallway, reading off of his clipboard, and looked up. He pursed his lips, walking next to Dr. Wolf. "Doctor," He began, flipping through the clipboard. "Should we really be admitting new caretakers in so soon after they barely finished their training?"

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Aluma walked through the hallways at a speedy pace, shoes clacking rather loudly on the hard, tiled floors. Was she late? She didn't want to be late... her hair billowed behind her, the braid swinging around uncontrollably.
Heaven laughed as Aluma walked past her and followed. "You seem worried... " She said soothingly. "Don't worry your not late. I supposed I need to babysit another clueless pet." There was a whip in her beltloop, and a knife in her back pocket.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Amelia was sleeping peacefully, her hair swirling around her face gently. Her eyes twitched open, and she floated towards the glass with interested eyes as she placed her hand against the panel in front of her. She looked around her cage, and poked at the oxygen mask on her face.

Sage was walking in the hallway, reading off of his clipboard, and looked up. He pursed his lips, walking next to Dr. Wolf. "Doctor," He began, flipping through the clipboard. "Should we really be admitting new caretakers in so soon after they barely finished their training?"
Aluma, already rushing as she was, had absentmindedly bumped into Sage. "Oh, oh! Sorry!" she called out, a bit too loudly. She covered her face with her hands, peering through her fingers. "..Am I late, sir..?" she mumbled.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Heaven laughed as Aluma walked past her and followed. "You seem worried... " She said soothingly. "Don't worry your not late. I supposed I need to babysit another clueless pet." There was a whip in her beltloop, and a knife in her back pocket.
(Woops sorry kitty! XD)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Glasshadow wakes up looking around "H-hello?" She says putting her paw on the glass making loud noises.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Peter sat in his tank, tears in his eyes. He curled up in a tiny ball, his ears drooping while his tail twitched.

Ross walked into the room wearing a lab coat, his eyes locked on Amelia. He smirked, the knife in his pocket gleaming. He then turned to Sasuke, holding a clipboard. "I can work with Amelia, if you need me too, sir."

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Oh why,...)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Glasshadow flaps her rainbow dragon wings as she starts yelling in the tube.

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 09:00 PM
(Its fine!) She looked around. Why did everyone look so... scared? haven't they done this before? Was she the only one who had done this before? She look at Dr.Wolf. "who's my new assignment?"

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Aluma, already rushing as she was, had absentmindedly bumped into Sage. "Oh, oh! Sorry!" she called out, a bit too loudly. She covered her face with her hands, peering through her fingers. "..Am I late, sir..?" she mumbled.
Sage looked down at her with cold eyes and a raised eyebrow. "Quite so, I'm afraid." He scribbled something down on his keyboard, making a 'tsk'ing sound in the back of his throat. "Well, go on, get to your testing." He snapped, looking down at her with his cold, grey eyes.
Glasshadow wakes up looking around "H-hello?" She says putting her paw on the glass making loud noises.
Amy looked around, her golden hair swishing around her as she hears Glasshadow. She put her own hand on the glass, the nine-tailed fox-human-thing smiling down at them gently. "Hello." Her voice echoed through the tank, bouncing off. It sounded like a soft, smooth, clear melody.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Dr wolf smiles " go ahead Ronan remember not to take him out " he looks at sage " yes I mean the others did it and ... half of them are still alive and kicking it's better this way they'll learn faster now then I need to check on the other subjects don't do anything stupid or you'll kill us all" he says laughing softly as he looks at Ross " and go ahead but I saw you looking at Sasuke he's beautiful isn't he " he says laughing loudly as he looks at the new one " you're job is to take care of these subjects here don't let them out no matter what " he says coldly

Sasuke begins to open his eyes slowly looking around very slowly his eyes still hazy

Winter was still asleep so was sano who slept peacefully

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 09:03 PM
(I'm a dragon-kitty..) Glasshadow trys going to the back of the tube scared still.

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Peter sat in his tank, tears in his eyes. He curled up in a tiny ball, his ears drooping while his tail twitched.

Ross walked into the room wearing a lab coat, his eyes locked on Amelia. He smirked, the knife in his pocket gleaming. He then turned to Sasuke, holding a clipboard. "I can work with Amelia, if you need me too, sir."

Amelia looked at Ross with intrigue, and a little fright.

Sage rolled his eyes gently, and scribbled something on his keyboard. He turned to his best friend, a man who had been here only slightly longer than he. "I can put down Ross as Amelia's caretaker." He said, tapping his pen against the keyboard.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Ronan nodded and smiled, "Thank you sir," she said as she dipped her head, then she walked into the lab. She spotted Winter hooked up to some wires. She looked him over and smiled. He looked like he was doing ok. She walked over to the container he was in and tapped on the glass. "Winter?" she asked as she put her face near the glass. He truly was handsome... beautiful. She shook her head at the misconception of words. "How are you doing Winter?" she asked putting her hand on the glass.

Spikes
Sage looked down at her with cold eyes and a raised eyebrow. "Quite so, I'm afraid." He scribbled something down on his keyboard, making a 'tsk'ing sound in the back of his throat. "Well, go on, get to your testing." He snapped, looking down at her with his cold, grey eyes.

Amy looked around, her golden hair swishing around her as she hears Glasshadow. She put her own hand on the glass, the nine-tailed fox-human-thing smiling down at them gently. "Hello." Her voice echoed through the tank, bouncing off. It sounded like a soft, smooth, clear melody.
"Ok.. I'm sorry.." she murmured, nodding her head and rushing to her subject. Glasshadow, was it? She was only new to this, and was worried about what would happen if she made a mistake, or if she accidentally let her subject loose.

Poppyfrost
Ross rolled his eyes, then approached Amy's tank. He narrowed his icy blue eyes, his black hair shining a bit in the light. He wrote down a few things on his notepad, then glanced at Dr. Wolf. "Do I have permission to take her to the experimenting room?"

Peter buried his face in his legs.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 09:07 PM
Glasshadow Trys slaming the tube.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 09:09 PM
Glasshadow Trys slaming the tube.
Aluma made her way in, running slightly. She wobbled slightly, off-balance as she tried to stop at the momentum she was going, then looked at the creature she was caretaking.

dino.
February 24th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Rico was in his other form, slamming against the reinforced glass. He snarled angrily and bodyslammed it again as he watched a caretaker go by.

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Dr wolf smiles " go ahead Ronan remember not to take him out " he looks at sage " yes I mean the others did it and ... half of them are still alive and kicking it's better this way they'll learn faster now then I need to check on the other subjects don't do anything stupid or you'll kill us all" he says laughing softly as he looks at Ross " and go ahead but I saw you looking at Sasuke he's beautiful isn't he " he says laughing loudly as he looks at the new one " you're job is to take care of these subjects here don't let them out no matter what " he says coldly

Sasuke begins to open his eyes slowly looking around very slowly his eyes still hazy

Winter was still asleep so was sano who slept peacefully
Who do I take care of? ) She smiled "I know that."She answered her voice exactly the same tone as Dr.Wolfs'. " who do I take care of?" (I don't need a certain person I just need one.)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Dr wolf smiles " go ahead just don't make a mess like last time " this time he said it coldly looking at Ross " is this understood?"

Winter eyes begins to open slowly he blinks a few times before turning to look at Ronan his eyes were ice blue and glowed brightly within the tank with slow careful movements he puts his hand on the glass as well nodding slowly

Sasuke eyes glowed pure red as he looks at dr wolf who smiles at him " seems like sasuke is awake who wants to care for him today?" He asks out loud " or maybe we should have a subject keep him company for a bit "

To the bloody kitty :3 sasuke and sano are free to be cared for)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 09:14 PM
Glasshadow makes loud noises as she continues to slam the glass.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Peter looked up, eyeing Sasuke and then Dr. Wolf in fear.

Ross huffed. "Alright." He unlocked the door and walked in, grabbing Amy. He pulled her out and took her to the experimenting room, where he locked the door.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Dr wolf smiles " go ahead just don't make a mess like last time " this time he said it coldly looking at Ross " is this understood?"

Winter eyes begins to open slowly he blinks a few times before turning to look at Ronan his eyes were ice blue and glowed brightly within the tank with slow careful movements he puts his hand on the glass as well nodding slowly

Sasuke eyes glowed pure red as he looks at dr wolf who smiles at him " seems like sasuke is awake who wants to care for him today?" He asks out loud " or maybe we should have a subject keep him company for a bit "

Ronan smiled as he nodded and put her hand against the glass. "I wish I could bring you out today, but I'm afraid I can't at the moment, but I need to take some tests on you. Is that ok?" she asked blinking. "I'm gonna have to take you to one of the experimenting rooms though, so at least you can then walk around," she said giving a light smile trying to lighten the mood.

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 09:16 PM

"Ill Take care of him..." She said looking at Sasuke as if checking for a weapon. "Any special needs?" She asked still searching him.

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 09:16 PM

Amelia looked up at Ross with wide eyes, her heart pounding. Was she afraid of him?

Sage writes Ross's name next to Amelia with a swift stroke of the pen.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Ross pulled out his knife. "I'm not supposed to make a mess, but... Why not have a little fun?" He purred, taking Amy and pushing her up against a wall, where he slid his finger down her neck, then taking the knife and pressing it up against her throat, the serrated points, scratching at her skin. He smirked, grabbing both of her hands and pinning them above her head.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Glasshadow makes loud noises as she continues to slam the glass.
"Oh, dear.." she crouched, shuffling over to the containing unit and propping herself up on her knees. She had to take care of her, right? Surely petting was part of that. She reached up, unlocking the unit and moving the opening over, slightly. She reached in and picked up the small figure.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 09:20 PM
The Kitten's wings flare as she struggles.

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 09:21 PM
Ross pulled out his knife. "I'm not supposed to make a mess, but... Why not have a little fun?" He purred, taking Amy and pushing her up against a wall, where he slid his finger down her neck, then taking the knife and pressing it up against her throat, the serrated points, scratching at her skin. He smirked, grabbing both of her hands and pinning them above her head.

Amy flinched, making a quiet squeak of pain. She squirmed slightly, looking up at Ross with wide, frightened eyes. "Please don't." She said softly. "I don't want to hurt." Again, she added in her head.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Winter eyes glowed a bit as he just suddenly looks at sasuke who seemed to be telling winter something though eye contact after a while winter looks at Ronan and nods he was unable to smile because of the gas mask covering his mouth.

Sasuke eyes glowed looking at her with dangerous looking eyes when she looked around him he suddenly bangs his fist against the glass to scare her

Dr wolf sees peter and walks up to him " hello~ would you like to meet sano? Seems like everyone is busy mind helping me out?" He says smiling a dark smile as he suddenly remembers something " oh yeah everyone!! Listen up I have a announcement to make about the wolf brothers you see here!! "

Spikes
The Kitten's wings flare as she struggles.
"No, no.. Shh.." she pulled it out, wrapping her arms around it and scratching its forehead with her index finger. "I'm not going to hurt you.."

Poppyfrost
"Oooh, Sweetheart, it won't hurt as much if you move..." He purred, leaning forwards and kissing her. He took the knife and drove it into her stomach, then ripped it back out.

Wolvesregion
(I might fall asleep on my desk so if I don't reply you know what happened.... Just a heads uppppp. )

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 24th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Winter eyes glowed a bit as he just suddenly looks at sasuke who seemed to be telling winter something though eye contact after a while winter looks at Ronan and nods he was unable to smile because of the gas mask covering his mouth.

Sasuke eyes glowed looking at her with dangerous looking eyes when she looked around him he suddenly bangs his fist against the glass to scare her

Dr wolf sees peter and walks up to him " hello~ would you like to meet sano? Seems like everyone is busy mind helping me out?" He says smiling a dark smile as he suddenly remembers something " oh yeah everyone!! Listen up I have a announcement to make about the wolf brothers you see here!! "
Alex calmly walked into the room, despite his running just seconds ago in fear of being late. Which, of course, he always was. He stopped next to Dr. Wolf and said, "I am so sorry for being late, sir. Who, may I ask, am I taking care of today?" He smiled, knowing he might get a punishment for being late.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 09:25 PM
The Cat (Cat but looks like a kitten) Continues to struggle.

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 09:25 PM

Heaven laughed. "Was that supposed to frighten me?" She said walking up to him and moving her knife around the glass. "This ain't my first rodeo sweetheart. It's gunna take a lot more than your fist to scare me me." She said but was still hesitant to open the only thing in between them. Then she turned her attention to Dr. Wolf.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 09:26 PM

Ronan nodded and then got up on the tank reaching her arm down to pull winter out, but she stopped as her arm was half way down into the tank. She looked at doctor wolf ready to hear his words.

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 09:27 PM
"Oooh, Sweetheart, it won't hurt as much if you move..." He purred, leaning forwards and kissing her. He took the knife and drove it into her stomach, then ripped it back out.
Amy let out a cry of pain, eyes squeezing shut. A golden tear fell down her cheek, and when it hit the floor, it made a little sizzle, as if it had been extra hot.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 09:28 PM
The Cat (Cat but looks like a kitten) Continues to struggle.
"I.. No.. Oh.." she whined slightly, not sure to do with a writhing cat in her hands. Wrapping an arm around the small, winged cat, she felt around her pockets. She always carried around some form of snacks to feed to some hungry being. She pulled out a bite-sized biscuit, hoping it would do. Placing it in front of the cat, she waved it enticingly. "Come on.."

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Peter whimpered, his ears still drooping. He stared up at Dr. Wolf, then looked at Sano. Sano terrified him.

Ross slowly pulled away, kicking Amy onto the ground. He then sneered, kicking her side and taking the knife to stab it into her leg.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Dr wolf jumps " boy don't scare me like that!! And you're taking care of sano or peter you're choice just bring them back in three hours " he begins to yell loudly for everyone to hear " in three hours bring your subjects to the testing room downstairs I have a test for every subject here especially the wolf brothers!!" He says sighing softly " is this understood make sure they're healthy and strong they're going to need all the strength they have for this test " he looks at peter " oh and take this one with you if you're going to work with sano "

Sasuke eyes glowed as he bangs his hands onto the glass looking her with glowing red eyes but soon he just began to calm down a bit

Winter eyes glowed seeing her hand which he suddenly grabs to pull himself out once he was out he immediately takes off his gas mask breathing in the fresh air his body was wet and his hair covered his eyes a bit as he still continues to try to catch his breath it has been weeks since he was last let out

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Dr wolf jumps " boy don't scare me like that!! And you're taking care of sano or peter you're choice just bring them back in three hours " he begins to yell loudly for everyone to hear " in three hours bring your subjects to the testing room downstairs I have a test for every subject here especially the wolf brothers!!" He says sighing softly " is this understood make sure they're healthy and strong they're going to need all the strength they have for this test " he looks at peter " oh and take this one with you if you're going to work with sano "

Sasuke eyes glowed as he bangs his hands onto the glass looking her with glowing red eyes but soon he just began to calm down a bit

Winter eyes glowed seeing her hand which he suddenly grabs to pull himself out once he was out he immediately takes off his gas mask breathing in the fresh air his body was wet and his hair covered his eyes a bit as he still continues to try to catch his breath it has been weeks since he was last let out
Heaven smiled and pulled Sasuke out. "Better?" She asked soothingly, her eyes shining. "Three hours. " she murmured and set an alarm on her phone.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 09:35 PM

Ronan made a squeaking noise as he pulled himself up and out. She then brushed his hair out of his eyes. She wrote some things down. "Are you good winter? Deep co trolled breaths." She said as she grabbed his hand gently. She then began to lead him to a room.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 09:36 PM
(Should I somehow get Aluma to interact with Peter? Skye I dunno how they're gonna interact tbh X3)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Glasshadow grabs the treat and runs randomly around the room cutely her wings sticking up.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Glasshadow grabs the treat and runs randomly around the room cutely her wings sticking up.
"Ohh.. You're adorable.." she smiled, glad that the cat had taken her treat. She quickly remembered that she wasn't allowed to lose control, and chased after the cat. "Oh, sorry.." she picked the cat back up, looking at her. "I'll let you stay out.. If you promise not to run away."

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Peter whimpered, his ears still drooping. He stared up at Dr. Wolf, then looked at Sano. Sano terrified him.

Ross slowly pulled away, kicking Amy onto the ground. He then sneered, kicking her side and taking the knife to stab it into her leg.
Sage watched with narrow eyes. "Ross." He said sharply. "Take note of your surroundings. She is weak and frail, and neither Dr. Wolf or I would be pleased if you killed her." He marched over, and helped Amy to her feet. "There you go." He said softly, a hidden emotion dancing behind his eyes. "Nice and easy. I'll be observing you, Ross." He stared at Ross coldly.

Amy looked up at Sage, before her eyes darted over to Ross. Something about Sage felt familiar, and even the man was very cruel and sadistic, she couldn't help but feel that this small act of kindness meant something important.

wren
February 24th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Darn I'm going to miss the whole thing cause of my darn phone ugh ]]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Winter eyes stopped glowing a bit as he begins to breathe slowly following her closely after a while he begins to speak " ... yeah I'm fine ..." he says in his icy husky voice.

Sasuke eyes glowed madly as he begins to try to catch his breath but he catches it fast looking at her " ... yeah " he says in a dark husky voice

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Darn I'm going to miss the whole thing cause of my darn phone ugh ]]
Don't worry I'll give you recap!! )

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Glasshadow turns human looking at her falling over onto the floor.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 24th, 2017, 09:42 PM

Alex nods. "Yessir. I'll take care of Sano, if that's good with you." He says. He was surprised that Dr. Wolf didn't give him a punishment, but decided to not remind him about him being late.

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 09:43 PM
Winter eyes stopped glowing a bit as he begins to breathe slowly following her closely after a while he begins to speak " ... yeah I'm fine ..." he says in his icy husky voice.

Sasuke eyes glowed madly as he begins to try to catch his breath but he catches it fast looking at her " ... yeah " he says in a dark husky voice
"Now" she said putting her knife back in her pocket. "We have 3 hours... Anywhere you wanna go?" She asked softly. She knew she hadn't be out side for a while. Maybe he wanted to walk around and see the outside world.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 09:43 PM

"Good," she sighed as she led him into a room. She then locked the large Dorr behind them. "I can already tell you have enough strength, but how are you feeling?" She asked as she looked around the room.it was medium sized and had a metal table in the middle. She then remembered her weapons and took them out and placed them a few feet from her. She then looked back to winter.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Glasshadow turns human looking at her falling over onto the floor.
"I- ah!" she cried out slightly in surprise, looking up at what used to be the cat. "Is.. Is this supposed to happen? Oh no.. Was it the biscuit? The boss is going to be so mad.." she propped her knees up in front, wrapping her arms around them.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Ross growled, grabbing Amy back. "Don't yank my pet away from me, she isn't yours, she's mine." He snapped, before picking her up bridal style and taking her away to the medicating room, bringing his knife with him.

wren
February 24th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Don't worry I'll give you recap!! )

Thanks BFF ]

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 09:47 PM
Ross growled, grabbing Amy back. "Don't yank my pet away from me, she isn't yours, she's mine." He snapped, before picking her up bridal style and taking her away to the medicating room, bringing his knife with him.
Sage narrowed his eyes. "I don't like that caretaker." He said to Dr. Wolf with a bitter tone in his voice. "I'm beginning to regret letting my daughter be a test subject." He turned on his heel, and marched out.

Amy looked up at Ross with wide eyes, and twitched her fox ears.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 24th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Glasshadow randomly and repeatedly transforming back and forth through forms.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 09:50 PM
Winter nods slowly a little scared of the weapons she put down but he just stayed quiet and looked at the table " .... weak .." he says calmly as his body begins to relax a bit but he couldn't help but feel scared the last time he was in this room... he was nearly killed by dr wolf and the memories are still fresh in his mind.

Sasuke growls softly " I can't go outside it's against the old mans rules " he says coldly as he looks at her " I thought we were going to test why did you let me out?" He says this time calmly

Dr wolf eyes glowed as he watches sage leave " then take over as her caretaker besides after the test I have planned she may not live "

Sano eyes glowed as he wakes up looking at Alex tilting his head at him

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 09:51 PM
Ross gently set her down on the operating table, pulling her shirt up past the stab wound he made. He clicked his tongue and turned around, grabbing a first aid kit. Pulling out some medicine and injected it into the case, sticking the needle into the wound to numb the area. He placed his hand on her arm to hold her down.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 09:52 PM
Glasshadow randomly and repeatedly transforming back and forth through forms.
Aluma covered her eyes, whimpering. Her first day and things were already getting out of hand. It wasn't a good sign.

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 09:54 PM
Winter nods slowly a little scared of the weapons she put down but he just stayed quiet and looked at the table " .... weak .." he says calmly as his body begins to relax a bit but he couldn't help but feel scared the last time he was in this room... he was nearly killed by dr wolf and the memories are still fresh in his mind.

Sasuke growls softly " I can't go outside it's against the old mans rules " he says coldly as he looks at her " I thought we were going to test why did you let me out?" He says this time calmly
"Aww you think I actually follow the rules? Cute." She laughed softly. "Why can the Dr do to you that you can't handle?" She asked him her eyes still shining. "So outside? Or are you scared of the old man? I don't really wanna put you through testing anyways. It would be very painful, maybe even deadly." She said licking her lips.

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 09:54 PM

Dr wolf eyes glowed as he watches sage leave " then take over as her caretaker besides after the test I have planned she may not live "

Sage turned his face slightly, eyes hardening. "It's my fault for allowing myself to care so much." He snapped, tightening his hands. "I'm going to go fix it." He turned around, and marched into a room with a special chemical mixture created for Sage only. He called it an "Apathy Elixer." It made it so that he became emotionally detached from everything, making it easier to test.

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Ross gently set her down on the operating table, pulling her shirt up past the stab wound he made. He clicked his tongue and turned around, grabbing a first aid kit. Pulling out some medicine and injected it into the case, sticking the needle into the wound to numb the area. He placed his hand on her arm to hold her down.
Amy let out another squeak of pain, her ears flattening and her tails sticking out slightly.

Slash-GNR

Ronan looked at winter. She wrote down what he said and sighed, "winter, I need to make you strong. I don't want you to die during my bosses test. What can i do to make you strong?" She asked getting up and kicking her weapons over to the side. "I hate doing tests on you. I really do," she said. She then gave a light smile. "Hey, do you know how to waltz?" She asked looking down at him.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
In Kitty-dragon form she runs in circles (gtg to to bed, really tiired :3)

wren
February 24th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Name: Angel
Male or female: female
Sexuality: bi
Looks: Link
Personality: TBRP
If subjects what powers you have: Shapeshift and the ability to inject venoms
Role: subject
Love interest: open
Other nah
Questions nah

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 24th, 2017, 09:58 PM

Alex walks up to Sano's tube, smiling. "Hello, Sano. I'm Alex, and I will be your caretaker." He says, waiting until the Doctor leaves so he can drop the stupid personality.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 09:59 PM
In Kitty-dragon form she runs in circles (gtg to to bed, really tiired :3)
(Ok, night)
Trying her best to fix the situation, she lifted the cat, placing it back in its unit. "I'm sorry.." she mumbled, as she closed the top and locked it. She didn't know if she could afford to let it out again. But now what could she do? She paced, wandered, absentmindedly again.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Amy let out another squeak of pain, her ears flattening and her tails sticking out slightly.

"Shhh.." Ross said softly, pulling the needle back out. He waited for the area to numb, then wiped away the blood and stitched up her wound. Once he stitched it up, he washed water over the area, then spread a disinfecting cream over it. Ross sighed as he finished it up by wrapping gauze around her stomach, covering the stab wound, then standing up and washing his blood hands off in the sink.

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 10:02 PM
"Shhh.." Ross said softly, pulling the needle back out. He waited for the area to numb, then wiped away the blood and stitched up her wound. Once he stitched it up, he washed water over the area, then spread a disinfecting cream over it. Ross sighed as he finished it up by wrapping gauze around her stomach, covering the stab wound, then standing up and washing his blood hands off in the sink.
Amy sat up, bringing her knees up to her chest as she watched Ross. Her tails fanned out behind her, and her ears were, once again, flat against her skull. She stared at Ross with wide, frightened eyes.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Ross approached Amy and kissed her softly on her forehead, then hugged her. "I'm sorry." He whispered, before pulling away and picking her up.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 10:08 PM
She wandered the hallways, wondering if she'd get lost in here. It wasn't very spacious, and there were a few turns here and there, which she avoided..

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Ross approached Amy and kissed her softly on her forehead, then hugged her. "I'm sorry." He whispered, before pulling away and picking her up.

Amy's ears flicked up, staring up at Ross with utter confusion. One moment he was cruel and abusive, the next he was kind and caring.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Amy's ears flicked up, staring up at Ross with utter confusion. One moment he was cruel and abusive, the next he was kind and caring.

Ross's eyes softened and he picked her up, taking her to her experimenting room. This time, he left the knife behind. He set her down on the floor. "Alright, Amy. What can you do? I'm going to make you stronger."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 10:16 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " it's normal to fear the man who made you into a monster but since I'm just going to be following you lead the way "

Sano eyes glowed a bit as he nods clapping his hand happily in the tank

Winter nods slowly " okay.. I'm feeling a bit better now ... " he looks at her and tilts his head " waltz?"

Accepted!!)

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Ross's eyes softened and he picked her up, taking her to her experimenting room. This time, he left the knife behind. He set her down on the floor. "Alright, Amy. What can you do? I'm going to make you stronger."

"I'm talented with fire." Amy said quietly, conjuring a little flame. It took the shape of a knife, and then the colors of a knife, and then it became cold to the touch, and then it became almost solid... before dissolving into the air.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Peter sat by himself in the tank, watching everyone else socialize. He pouted a bit, his ears twitching every so often. Someone, please... Listen to me. My pain is internal. External. I'm being abused. This isn't right. I was fine before, what did I do to deserve this? He thought in pain, wiping away his tears and standing up, his legs shaking as he placed his hands against the glass and looking around. "Hello?" His voice was soft and sweet, smooth like warm chocolate.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 10:19 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed " it's normal to fear the man who made you into a monster but since I'm just going to be following you lead the way "

Winter nods slowly " okay.. I'm feeling a bit better now ... " he looks at her and tilts his head " waltz?"

Accepted!!)

She nodded, "good, and yes, waltz," she said holding out her hand. The room they were in was sound proof, so the music she was about to play wouldn't be auditable outside the room even if she did play it quiet.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:21 PM
"I'm talented with fire." Amy said quietly, conjuring a little flame. It took the shape of a knife, and then the colors of a knife, and then it became cold to the touch, and then it became almost solid... before dissolving into the air.

Ross nodded. "I know, but how could you use that against others. You can demonstrate on me. I've been horrible to you, so... I want you to hurt me. Unleash all of your pain and anger on me, Amy. I.. I won't do anything to you, anymore. I swear." He told her, standing in front of her and looking down at her with softly glowing eyes.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Peter sat by himself in the tank, watching everyone else socialize. He pouted a bit, his ears twitching every so often. Someone, please... Listen to me. My pain is internal. External. I'm being abused. This isn't right. I was fine before, what did I do to deserve this? He thought in pain, wiping away his tears and standing up, his legs shaking as he placed his hands against the glass and looking around. "Hello?" His voice was soft and sweet, smooth like warm chocolate.
(Would now be good aluma time? XD)

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Ross nodded. "I know, but how could you use that against others. You can demonstrate on me. I've been horrible to you, so... I want you to hurt me. Unleash all of your pain and anger on me, Amy. I.. I won't do anything to you, anymore. I swear." He told her, standing in front of her and looking down at her with softly glowing eyes.
Amy looked down at her hands, and shook her head, backing up. "N-no." She said softly. "I-I don't want to hu-hurt anyone."

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Yes he's all by himself xD He doesn't have a caretaker, and I might just have to get rid of him during testing... I dont know yet.)

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Amy looked down at her hands, and shook her head, backing up. "N-no." She said softly. "I-I don't want to hu-hurt anyone."

"Amy.. You have to. There is testing today. Some people will not make it.. You have to make it. I want you too." He gently grabbed her arm, stopping her. "You're going to have to hurt people, so start with me. The person who caused you pain." He smiled a bit, letting go of her arm.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 10:27 PM
Aluma wandered in, seeing the boy in front. She wandered over to the glass barrier, looking in, curious. She knelt down in front of it keeping her gaze on him. "Who's this..? Can you talk..?"

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 10:28 PM
"Amy.. You have to. There is testing today. Some people will not make it.. You have to make it. I want you too." He gently grabbed her arm, stopping her. "You're going to have to hurt people, so start with me. The person who caused you pain." He smiled a bit, letting go of her arm.
Amy looked up at Ross with watering eyes. She sniffled, and shook her head. "N-not you." She said softly. She conjured up several flame knives, sending them hurdling at several targets without looking. Each one hit the center.

Wolvesregion
February 24th, 2017, 10:31 PM

Accepted!!)
She walked out of the room. "Don't go crazy when you see sunlight. You look like you haven't been outside..... Ever. Have you?" She asked "oh and if you really want me to put you through testing..." She said throwing her knife into his shoulder. "Feel any pain?" She laughed coldly

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Winter eyes glowed as he backs up a bit seeing her hand " ... must I ?" He asks calmly looking at her

Sasuke eyes glowed " no never seen it and never will " he says as she throws a knife into his shoulder with a dark growl he pulls it out " I've felt worse "

Dr wolf sees aluma talk to peter " yes he can be careful though he's weak " he says as he begins to write down some notes

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Peter's gaze switched over to Aluma. His face immediately brightened and he let out a cheery smile. "H-Hi! My name's Peter!" His ears flicked up and his fluffy white tail seemed to wiggle in joy. "I-It's been a while since anybody's talked to me, or even looked at me. S-Sorry if I scared you, I-I was just e-excited to have someone pay a-attention to me." He blushed in embarrassment, looking at Aluma curiously.

Ross sighed. "Amy, why? Why won't you attack me?" He questioned her, grabbing her shoulders so that she would face him.

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 10:35 PM
Peter's gaze switched over to Aluma. His face immediately brightened and he let out a cheery smile. "H-Hi! My name's Peter!" His ears flicked up and his fluffy white tail seemed to wiggle in joy. "I-It's been a while since anybody's talked to me, or even looked at me. S-Sorry if I scared you, I-I was just e-excited to have someone pay a-attention to me." He blushed in embarrassment, looking at Aluma curiously.

Ross sighed. "Amy, why? Why won't you attack me?" He questioned her, grabbing her shoulders so that she would face him.

Amy looked at the ground, ears flattening. She didn't answer, her nine tails fanning out with anxiety.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Winter eyes glowed as he backs up a bit seeing her hand " ... must I ?" He asks calmly looking at her

Sasuke eyes glowed " no never seen it and never will " he says as she throws a knife into his shoulder with a dark growl he pulls it out " I've felt worse "

Ronan frowned. She pulled her hand back slowly. "No, I guess not. Why are you afraid of me?" She asked tilting her head to one side. It pained her to see him fear her. Had she not shown him kindness? There was pain and hurt in her eyes as she looked at him.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Amy looked at the ground, ears flattening. She didn't answer, her nine tails fanning out with anxiety.

Ross hugged her again, his arms wrapped around her back as he held her against his chest, kissing the top of her head. "It's okay. I believe in you. I know you'll do it, okay? You're a very smart, intelligent, beautiful girl, and I realize now that I should've never done the things that I did to you.." He whispered, a few tears dripping down his cheeks and onto the floor.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 10:39 PM

"Oh my.. You can talk!" she smiled, pressing her face against the glass. "Nobody talks to you?" she pouted slightly.

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 10:40 PM
Ross hugged her again, his arms wrapped around her back as he held her against his chest, kissing the top of her head. "It's okay. I believe in you. I know you'll do it, okay? You're a very smart, intelligent, beautiful girl, and I realize now that I should've never done the things that I did to you.." He whispered, a few tears dripping down his cheeks and onto the floor.

Amy hesitated, before wrapping her arms around Ross. Her shoulders began shaking quietly. "It's so dark and cold in those tanks." She said softly, tears pricking at the edges of her eyes. "I don't ever w-want to go back..."

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:44 PM
"Oh my.. You can talk!" she smiled, pressing her face against the glass. "Nobody talks to you?" she pouted slightly.

Peter shook his head. "N-No, nobody really talks to me. Dr. Wolf, Sano, Sasuke and Winter don't like me much either because I don't have a power, and I-I'm weak. They don't think I'm going to make it for testing, a-and I personally don't think I am, either." He sighed, looking down sadly. "The other test subjects pick on me for being cloned with a rabbit. I have yet to find out what I can do." Peter said softly. "U-Um, I said too much, I'm sorry.." He bit his lip and took a step back. He still had yet to tell her he was gay, which was another reason why some of the test subjects hated him.

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:45 PM
Amy hesitated, before wrapping her arms around Ross. Her shoulders began shaking quietly. "It's so dark and cold in those tanks." She said softly, tears pricking at the edges of her eyes. "I don't ever w-want to go back..."

"You don't have too, Amy.." He said quietly, holding her close. "I can convince Dr. Wolf to see if you can come with me to find you a room."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Winter shakes his head " no it's... it's this room I've always feared it I just don't feel comfortable here .... I'm sorry if I offended you and I am happy that you're kind it's just.... I've felt so much pain here and .... " he trails off looking away

Dr wolf hears them talk and begins to laugh softly at peter and her " so cute " he says writing it down on his notes

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 10:47 PM
Peter shook his head. "N-No, nobody really talks to me. Dr. Wolf, Sano, Sasuke and Winter don't like me much either because I don't have a power, and I-I'm weak. They don't think I'm going to make it for testing, a-and I personally don't think I am, either." He sighed, looking down sadly. "The other test subjects pick on me for being cloned with a rabbit. I have yet to find out what I can do." Peter said softly. "U-Um, I said too much, I'm sorry.." He bit his lip and took a step back. He still had yet to tell her he was gay, which was another reason why some of the test subjects hated him.
"No, no.. It's ok." she sat down, crossing her legs in front and looking at him. "I forgot about the testing.. Maybe your power is being cute?" she smiled, rather lopsidedly.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 10:50 PM
Winter shakes his head " no it's... it's this room I've always feared it I just don't feel comfortable here .... I'm sorry if I offended you and I am happy that you're kind it's just.... I've felt so much pain here and .... " he trails off looking away

Dr wolf hears them talk and begins to laugh softly at peter and her " so cute " he says writing it down on his notes

Ronan frowned as she looked around the room.She then walked up to winter and gently took his hand in her small hand. She looked up at him and sighed as she shook her head. "You don't have to be afraid anymore. I won't let them torture you," she said. She wasn't sure though. She thought about the test and a shiver went down her spine.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Winter eyes glowed a bit as he nods " okay..." he holds her hand tightly " thank you for being the first one who ... showed such kindness to me " he says smiling a kind rare smile

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:54 PM
"O-Oh, I-I doubt that." He blushed, glancing at Dr. Wolf. He really was very scared of him. Peter knew he wouldn't make it during testing, so he was trying to spend as much of the rest of his life with some random stranger. He had no friends, anyways. He used to, until that was taken away from him. Now, nobody liked him. Nobody loved him, matter of fact. Socializing made Peter feel human, because every time someone ignored him, Peter became slightly more broken inside. He just wanted love. He just wanted appreciation and friends. Family. Someone who cared about him and would help him get back up when he fell down, or make him feel better when he was sad. Peter's ears drooped slightly and he frowned, knowing that testing was going to start soon.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 10:56 PM
"O-Oh, I-I doubt that." He blushed, glancing at Dr. Wolf. He really was very scared of him. Peter knew he wouldn't make it during testing, so he was trying to spend as much of the rest of his life with some random stranger. He had no friends, anyways. He used to, until that was taken away from him. Now, nobody liked him. Nobody loved him, matter of fact. Socializing made Peter feel human, because every time someone ignored him, Peter became slightly more broken inside. He just wanted love. He just wanted appreciation and friends. Family. Someone who cared about him and would help him get back up when he fell down, or make him feel better when he was sad. Peter's ears drooped slightly and he frowned, knowing that testing was going to start soon.
(Aww I feel like making a caretaker for lil Petey :( )
"Well it could be something.." she looked at him, trying to think about what he might be able to manage. "Nothing strange happen recently..? No, uh.. Power-inducing things..?"

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 10:58 PM
Well somebody better do something fast because I'm probably going to kill off Peter since he has no life ;-; I don't want a character with no purpose. and Peter is my favorite character, so I feel bad but... I guess it's fine.)

Peter shook his head, his expression softening. "It's okay, though. It's nice to talk to somebody, once in a while." He said sweetly, placing his hand on the glass. "So, U-Um, what's your name?"

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 11:00 PM
"You don't have too, Amy.." He said quietly, holding her close. "I can convince Dr. Wolf to see if you can come with me to find you a room."
Amy sniffled. "I would like that," She said, closing her eyes

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Dr wolf to the rescue!!!) dr wolf bangs against the glass and smiles at them " hello darings forgive me but I'm going to need peter for a test " he says with glowing eyes

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 11:04 PM
nNOOOOOOOooOOOO xD)

Ross soothingly rubbed Amy's back, closing his eyes and holding her close.

Peter flinched, looking up at Dr. Wolf. He quickly stood up and glanced at Aluma. "B-Bye.. It was nice meeting you." He said softly, tears pricking in his eyes.

rubinaito
February 24th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Sage knocked on the door, before entering the room Ross and Amy were in. His gaze was cold once more, and he looked at his daughter with a blank expression. "Testing will begin shortly."

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Winter eyes glowed a bit as he nods " okay..." he holds her hand tightly " thank you for being the first one who ... showed such kindness to me " he says smiling a kind rare smile

Ronan chuckled, "now there is the nice and kind fun loving winter I know," she said as she gave him a playful nudge. She then put her head on his shoulder and sighed. "Promise me you will make it through that test," she said.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Well somebody better do something fast because I'm probably going to kill off Peter since he has no life ;-; I don't want a character with no purpose. and Peter is my favorite character, so I feel bad but... I guess it's fine.)

Peter shook his head, his expression softening. "It's okay, though. It's nice to talk to somebody, once in a while." He said sweetly, placing his hand on the glass. "So, U-Um, what's your name?"
(Imma make one #SavePeter
Forum
Name: Russel
Male or female: male
Looks ( if subject other forms or real form): Long, black hair tied up in a ponytail. Light green eyes, often gives off an energetic vibe.
Personality: Prone to risk-taking and ignoring orders, though not on purpose. He's easily distracted, losing sight of what he's supposed to be doing at times. Determined and headstrong, if he really wants something done, he'll get it done.
Love interest: None
Other: Sasukewolf (madness) #SAVEPETER )
"I'm Aluma." she smiled. "Nice to meet you.." she seemed to concentrate mainly on his ears, which she watched closely. "You're really all alone?"

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 11:11 PM
(Took too long dammit XD)

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 11:12 PM
lol #SavePeter)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
Winter nods " I always make it -" he was cut off by dr wolf yelling " everyone to the testing room in the first floor immediately the test will begin!!" He says as he suddenly begins to carry peter heading towards the stairs

Accepted!! X3)

Spikes
lol #SavePeter)
(Trending hashtags of the year)

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Winter nods " I always make it -" he was cut off by dr wolf yelling " everyone to the testing room in the first floor immediately the test will begin!!" He says as he suddenly begins to carry peter heading towards the stairs

Accepted!! X3)
(Wooot peter has a thingo #Savepeter)

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 11:16 PM
lel newest meme #SavePeter)

Peter squeaked as he was picked up.

Ross took Amy's hand and led her to the testing room.

Slash-GNR
February 24th, 2017, 11:16 PM

Accepted!! X3)

Ronan smiled before she turned her head toward the command. She squeezed winters hand. "Well, I guess this is it," she said as she clenched her teeth together nervously. She didn't want to let winter go.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 11:19 PM

Accepted!! X3)
lel newest meme #SavePeter)

Peter squeaked as he was picked up.

Ross took Amy's hand and led her to the testing room.

"A-ah.." she watched him take the rabbit boy away, soon following after. Her subject still needed to be taken out..

(Looks like Russel's gonna have to be late -3-)

Russel peered inside. So much hubbub. What was going on that he missed? He walked the hallways, looking around to see what all the commotion was about. Was everyone else here before he was, or was he imagining things?

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 24th, 2017, 11:23 PM

Accepted!!)
Once Dr. Wolf left, Alex sighed in relief and looked up at Sano, pressing a few buttons on the control panel next to him which opened up the tube Sano was in. As the tube opened, Alex helped Sano out, standing next to him in case he stumbled or fell. He mutters, "Really?" As Dr. Wolf yells, "Everyone to the testing room the test will begin!"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 24th, 2017, 11:30 PM
Winter nods " please whatever happens... don't look at me in fear " he says as he begins to walk towards the doors opening it ready to follow her.

Sasuke eyes glowed as he begins to follow dr wolf like a dog following orders

Sano catches his breath as he begins to nod and stand up " yep " he says stepping forward but he falls a bit

Dr wolf laughs softly as he looks at russel " follow me time for my test oh also tell the others to chain up Sasuke, winter, and sano side by side " he says still heading upstairs

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Winter nods " please whatever happens... don't look at me in fear " he says as he begins to walk towards the doors opening it ready to follow her.

Sano catches his breath as he begins to nod and stand up " yep " he says stepping forward but he falls a bit

Dr wolf laughs softly as he looks at russel " follow me time for my test oh also tell the others to chain up Sasuke, winter, and sano side by side " he says still heading upstairs
"Oh, what?" he cocked his head to the side, confused. How much had he missed? He thought he was early... he followed him along, up the stairs. "What've I missed, then? Something's going on."

(Not sure what to do for aluma, her subject is currently offline)

Poppyfrost
February 24th, 2017, 11:33 PM
Peter was tense, yet shaking, curled up in a ball, whimpering quietly.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 25th, 2017, 12:03 AM

Alex reaches out as Sano falls a bit, hoping he wouldn't fall at all. "Okay, I know you just got out, and I haven't run certain tests on you yet, but Dr. Wolf is going to run a test with you and other... Subjects." He says, trying not to sound like they were just subjects and not humans. "Just tell me when you feel ready to start walking."

wren
February 25th, 2017, 12:23 AM

Accepted!! X3)

How do I jump in?? ]

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 12:24 AM
Sano nods " ready " he says standing up straight as dr wolf begins to laugh softly at peter " so scared I'm not that bad " he looks at Russell " you missed the check up on the subjects and now I'm going to show... no remind you all why you're here"

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 12:26 AM
Peter pushed himself out of Dr. Wolf's arms, walking next to him with his ears drooping.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 12:26 AM
How do I jump in?? ]
You could be following dr wolf to the testing room :3) dr wolf smiles " so adorable no wonder I can't help but hurt you " he says opening a door to a huge room

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 12:30 AM
Peter whimpered quietly again, walking into the room.

Spikes
February 25th, 2017, 01:05 AM
Sano nods " ready " he says standing up straight as dr wolf begins to laugh softly at peter " so scared I'm not that bad " he looks at Russell " you missed the check up on the subjects and now I'm going to show... no remind you all why you're here"
"I did? Aw.. Geez.. Sorry, cap." he scratched the back of his head, eyeing up Peter. "..Is this my one?"

wren
February 25th, 2017, 01:28 AM
You could be following dr wolf to the testing room :3) dr wolf smiles " so adorable no wonder I can't help but hurt you " he says opening a door to a huge room

Angel held a clipbored in her arms. A little white coat covering most if her body while dirty blonde hair hung loose over her shoulders. She watched dr wolf and peter for a moment before scribbling a sketch on the note section and sitting down in the viewing room. She was an apprentice for the doctors or caretakers and was awaiting someone to inform get of what she was required to do by viewing this test.

Slash-GNR
February 25th, 2017, 06:34 AM

"I promise," she said. She could say that she had never looked at him in fear because that would have been a lie. She walked through the door and dipped her head to winter thanking him for holding it. She then continued to walk to the testing area.

Wolvesregion
February 25th, 2017, 06:57 AM

Dr wolf sees aluma talk to peter " yes he can be careful though he's weak " he says as he begins to write down some notes
"Oh of course." She said walking up to him. "Who needs a testing room?" She said smiling and then shoving another knife I to his stomach and twisting it. "Let's see how strong you are." She said puling it out then stabbing his leg. "Any pain?"

dino.
February 25th, 2017, 06:59 AM
Wait who's my caretaker)

Wolvesregion
February 25th, 2017, 07:00 AM
"Oh of course." She said walking up to him. "Who needs a testing room?" She said smiling and then shoving another knife I to his stomach and twisting it. "Let's see how strong you are." She said puling it out then stabbing his leg. "Any pain?"
Sorry this was a little late.... I fell asleep..... xD)

Wolvesregion
February 25th, 2017, 07:06 AM

Roles
Creators
Subjects
Caretakers

Forum
Name
Sexuality
Personality
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

Name:Bloodlust
Age??
Sexuality: bisexual but can fall for a girl
Looks:http://images6.fanpop.com/image/forum/216000/216202_1426553816398_full.png
Real form:http://img08.deviantart.net/26c1/i/2013/071/3/a/demon_dragon_by_cherrera_ilustrador-d3ggk65.jpg
Powers:He controls fire
Role:Subject
Love interests: open :inlove:
Questions: :penguinsnuggle:

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 09:23 AM
"I did? Aw.. Geez.. Sorry, cap." he scratched the back of his head, eyeing up Peter. "..Is this my one?"

Peter heard his name and his ears flicked up, twitching, while his tail stood straight up. He glanced at Russel and smiled softly.

rubinaito
February 25th, 2017, 09:42 AM
Amy grew tense, and her ears flattened one more.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 11:17 AM
Dr wolf shakes his head " nope he's mine so far you don't have one " he says as he begins to walk into the room with Sasuke and sano following right behind " Russell chain up Sasuke and sano winter will be coming soon so be ready to chain him up " he sees winter walk in with Ronan " oh here they are go ahead chain them up to those post over there " he says pointing to the three posts with only chains for the neck

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 25th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Dr wolf shakes his head " nope he's mine so far you don't have one " he says as he begins to walk into the room with Sasuke and sano following right behind " Russell chain up Sasuke and sano winter will be coming soon so be ready to chain him up " he sees winter walk in with Ronan " oh here they are go ahead chain them up to those post over there " he says pointing to the three posts with only chains for the neck
"Uh... Sir?" Alex says, tapping Dr. Wolf's shoulder. "What is going to happen to them?" Gesturing towards Sasuke and Sano.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Dr wolf smiles " you'll find out soon now then since Russell is taking his sweet time how about you chain up sano once you're done stand behind him okay?"

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Peter hid in the corner, shaking from fear.

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 25th, 2017, 12:09 PM
Dr wolf smiles " you'll find out soon now then since Russell is taking his sweet time how about you chain up sano once you're done stand behind him okay?"
"Y-Yessir." Alex says, walking up to Sano's post. He waited until Sano was next to him, then put the chain on his neck. He couldn't help but wonder what would happen to Sano and them, hoping it wasn't bad. He then stands behind Sano and waits for Dr. Wolf to start the test.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 12:15 PM
Dr wolf smiles as he grabs Peter making him sit right in front of sano " there you go best seat in the house " he says as sasuke walks to his post and chains himself up as if it was a normal thing. Sano was silent and calm but inside he was scared he had a very bad feeling about this. Dr wolf looks at Ronan " chain him up "

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Peter curled up in a ball, his skin going pale. He was terrified.

|+sari+|
February 25th, 2017, 12:39 PM

Roles
Creators
Subjects
Caretakers

Forum
Name
Sexuality
Personality
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

Name: Zero
Male or Female: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Looks: In her Regular Form, she is all pretty and prim, but in her Monster Form, she completely changes; she gets tattoos, her hair color changes, and her eyes turn red. Looks are here: Regular: http://http://www.projectdiaspora.com/images/pre00.deviantart.net/4d35/th/pre/f/2016/021/a/5/anime_girl_with_short_hair_render_by_lgeluceil-d9ornbo.png And Monster: http://https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0Ci5oOXcAE4OJa.jpg
If subjects, what Powers: enhanced senses, and increased speed and strength. Can also speak to minds and shapeshift.
Personality: is deep down a truly good person, but since she has very little sanity, her true side is almost never shown. She is wild and untamable, almost like a wild animal. Kept inside a thick glass cage, she is always going on wild rampages inside the cage.
Role: Subject
Love Interest: Open, if anyone wants her...
Other: she is always drawn to any kind of light, and since she is always going on mad rampages, she eventually yells without stopping for a while, until a caretaker calms her down enough to get her quiet, and if she is still restless, they feed her early with a medicine in the food that puts her to sleep for the night.
Questions; nope, I'm good.

Am I Accepted? ))

|+sari+|
February 25th, 2017, 12:42 PM

Roles
Creators
Subjects
Caretakers

Forum
Name
Sexuality
Personality
Role
Love interest
Other
Questions

Regular Form:
http://http://www.projectdiaspora.com/images/pre00.deviantart.net/4d35/th/pre/f/2016/021/a/5/anime_girl_with_short_hair_render_by_lgeluceil-d9ornbo.png

Monster Form:
http://https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0Ci5oOXcAE4OJa.jpg

Sry, here, in case you couldn't see it in the first Post. ))

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 12:47 PM
Accepted!! ) dr wolf laughs softly " good boy " he says darkly

wren
February 25th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Peter curled up in a ball, his skin going pale. He was terrified.
Dr wolf smiles as he grabs Peter making him sit right in front of sano " there you go best seat in the house " he says as sasuke walks to his post and chains himself up as if it was a normal thing. Sano was silent and calm but inside he was scared he had a very bad feeling about this. Dr wolf looks at Ronan " chain him up "
"Y-Yessir." Alex says, walking up to Sano's post. He waited until Sano was next to him, then put the chain on his neck. He couldn't help but wonder what would happen to Sano and them, hoping it wasn't bad. He then stands behind Sano and waits for Dr. Wolf to start the test.

Angel watched. Eyes wide. The fact that Niobe knew if her was slightly intriguing. Years ago she escaped into the night posing as dead. They believed it and luckily she was free. She returned to release those like her. It was horrid. She still needed a plan though. An ally perhaps.

|+sari+|
February 25th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Angel watched. Eyes wide. The fact that Niobe knew if her was slightly intriguing. Years ago she escaped into the night posing as dead. They believed it and luckily she was free. She returned to release those like her. It was horrid. She still needed a plan though. An ally perhaps.

*Zero watches Angel from her glass cage, her eyes haunting and wild. Her eyes graze over the other people around her, and landed on, Dr. Wolf, and she flared wth Hatred. She screamed a high pitched scream of anger, not paying attention to her caretaker's look of desperate warning*

|+sari+|
February 25th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Marble Sasukewolf (madness)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 25th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Back) Glasshadow wakes in the tank..again mewing loudly.

Slash-GNR
February 25th, 2017, 01:32 PM

Ronan nodded like a slave would to his or her master. She grabbed Winter's hand slowly and lead him over to the chains. "Now, I don't want you to be afraid. Be strong Winter. I know you can," she said as she put the chains around his neck slowly.

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Peter watched quietly, his ears drooping, while he had his arms wrapped around his legs.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 25th, 2017, 01:35 PM
Glasshadow makes loud and annoying noises in her tank slaming at the tank's wall.

|+sari+|
February 25th, 2017, 01:59 PM
*Zero starts screaming and rampaging inside her glass cage, throwing her belongings around and punching the thick, unbreakable glass walls. She screams louder, her form changing, and suddenly she was totally different, and her red eyes glowed. She raised her head and screamed at the top of her lungs* AHHH!!!!! *then her eyes land on Sano and the others getting chains put around them, and her loud screams turn into light. bird like drawls* Troooo.. roo... *her eyes turn from insane to worried*

Why ain't anybdy talking to meh?? Sasukewolf (madness) Skye Marble Slash-GNR . i'm feeling left out... ;-; ))

Slash-GNR
February 25th, 2017, 02:10 PM
*Zero starts screaming and rampaging inside her glass cage, throwing her belongings around and punching the thick, unbreakable glass walls. She screams louder, her form changing, and suddenly she was totally different, and her red eyes glowed. She raised her head and screamed at the top of her lungs* AHHH!!!!! *then her eyes land on Sano and the others getting chains put around them, and her loud screams turn into light. bird like drawls* Troooo.. roo... *her eyes turn from insane to worried*

Why ain't anybdy talking to meh?? Sasukewolf (madness) Skye Marble Slash-GNR . i'm feeling left out... ;-; ))

I'm dry darling, my character is busy atm.. but once she isn't ill let her talk to u)

|+sari+|
February 25th, 2017, 02:14 PM
I'm dry darling, my character is busy atm.. but once she isn't ill let her talk to u)

Oh, KK. Thx. ))

wren
February 25th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Peter watched quietly, his ears drooping, while he had his arms wrapped around his legs.
Ronan nodded like a slave would to his or her master. She grabbed Winter's hand slowly and lead him over to the chains. "Now, I don't want you to be afraid. Be strong Winter. I know you can," she said as she put the chains around his neck slowly.
*Zero watches Angel from her glass cage, her eyes haunting and wild. Her eyes graze over the other people around her, and landed on, Dr. Wolf, and she flared wth Hatred. She screamed a high pitched scream of anger, not paying attention to her caretaker's look of desperate warning*

Angel tenses looking over zero. Another like herself. She slipped out of the room and down the hallway. She stares back at zero. Then looked over her shoulder insuring her secretive ways. She placed a hand on the glass transferring her secret to zero. Now she should know who she was and her plan.

wren
February 25th, 2017, 02:25 PM

I did ]

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 25th, 2017, 02:27 PM
I feel left out by everyone but Jazz ;~;)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Dr wolf seeing all of the wolf brothers chained up " now then Alex, Ronan and me of course I want you to-" he begins to give Ronan a white gem and Alex a black and white gem " put these gems on the back of they're necks once I say to do so now then " he looks at everyone smiling darkly as he begins to walk behind of Sasuke who was just looking at ground " I'm doing this to remind you all!! That these subjects are monsters not pretty human boys " he hears zero screaming and gets a idea turning Sasuke towards her " now then Sasuke be a good boy and" he places a black gem on the back of his neck " shut her up " Sasuke immediately begins to cry out in pain as the gem digs deep into Sasuke he growls loudly as his body begins to change into a beastly form he now had four eyes and his body was black and monstrous but wolf like after a while Sasuke roars loudly and begins to run at zeros cage banging against the glass hard roaring loudly as he continues to bang against it but with a click of a button he was shocked by dr wolf who held a remote in his hand, Sasuke growls in pain falling to ground eagerly trying to get rid of the collar but a other wave of electricity hit him hard causing him to roar in pain. Dr wolf smiles " this is how they really are monstrous beasts who only kill and feed on your dead bodies now then Ronan your turn " winter eyes were wide in fear but he just accepts it looking down at the ground waiting .... for the beast to take over

Slash-GNR
February 25th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Dr wolf seeing all of the wolf brothers chained up " now then Alex, Ronan and me of course I want you to-" he begins to give Ronan a white gem and Alex a black and white gem " put these gems on the back of they're necks once I say to do so now then " he looks at everyone smiling darkly as he begins to walk behind of Sasuke who was just looking at ground " I'm doing this to remind you all!! That these subjects are monsters not pretty human boys " he hears zero screaming and gets a idea turning Sasuke towards her " now then Sasuke be a good boy and" he places a black gem on the back of his neck " shut her up " Sasuke immediately begins to cry out in pain as the gem digs deep into Sasuke he growls loudly as his body begins to change into a beastly form he now had four eyes and his body was black and monstrous but wolf like after a while Sasuke roars loudly and begins to run at zeros cage banging against the glass hard roaring loudly as he continues to bang against it but with a click of a button he was shocked by dr wolf who held a remote in his hand, Sasuke growls in pain falling to ground eagerly trying to get rid of the collar but a other wave of electricity hit him hard causing him to roar in pain. Dr wolf smiles " this is how they really are monstrous beasts who only kill and feed on your dead bodies now then Ronan your turn " winter eyes were wide in fear but he just accepts it looking down at the ground waiting .... for the beast to take over

Ronan looked at what had happened. She gulped in fear. She clenched her hand as she felt the gem in it. She frowned as she looked up at Winter with tearing up eyes, but she had to fight it back knowing Dr. Wolf would not approve of such emotions. She then looked into winter's eyes, but he was looking down. "Please forgive me," she whispered in his ear as she wrapped her arm around him getting ready to place the gem on him. She then gently put the gem on his neck, then she stood back.

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Peter's eyes widened in more fear and his spine chilled. "P-Please, stop, Dr. Wolf.."

wren
February 25th, 2017, 02:38 PM

Angel turned around a small gasp escaping her lips. She shifted in a hell lie dragon beast. Eyes red with white circles a dark grey and black skin covered in mist swirls. She roared and back into the cage. It was unplanned and she didn't want to blow cover so quickly but if she didn't protect herself she'd be dead and have no chance to release them.looking down the hall she clenched her jaws tight. She watched winter and a new scientet. Leaping over sasuke the large beast bowled down the hallway heading for the room. Crashing into the door then burst through screeching."KILL KILL KILL!" the beast screeched so loud that everyone was hurt by the scream

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 25th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Glasshadow Turns into her Big red burning demon/evil form her red firey eyes filled with angry and no mercy as she attacks the cage her body much bigger. :naughtywag:

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 02:40 PM
Winter immediately feels the pain he screams in pain immediately trying to dig out the gem and he didn't care if he made himself bleed but it was too late fire immediately covers winters body Changing him into a fire like wolf beast after some moans of pain he opens his now flaming blue eyes. He roars loudly looking at peter dr wolf smiles darkly " no can do you all must know why these beasts must stay here isn't this right Ronan? " he says as winter growls loudly snapping his jaws a bit before running at peter leaving burn marks as he ran at peter

Slash-GNR
February 25th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Winter immediately feels the pain he screams in pain immediately trying to dig out the gem and he didn't care if he made himself bleed but it was too late fire immediately covers winters body Changing him into a fire like wolf beast after some moans of pain he opens his now flaming blue eyes. He roars loudly looking at peter dr wolf smiles darkly " no can do you all must know why these beasts must stay here isn't this right Ronan? " he says as winter growls loudly snapping his jaws a bit before running at peter leaving burn marks as he ran at peter

Ronan backed up against the wall as Winter changed. Her heart beat sped up, then she looked at the Dr. She nodded, "Yes sir. They need to stay in this lab," she said. "They are dangerous, but beautiful," she stated trying to hide her hurt and pain that she felt for Winter. She didn't see Winter as a monster. She saw him as a human, like her. Equal.

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Peter's rabbit instincts kicked in, adrenaline rushing through his body. He jumped up and ran incredibly fast, getting burned a bit by the flames. His ears were up and listening for Winter as he slid around a corner and hid, hoping Winter wouldn't find him. Tears built up in his eyes.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Dr wolf laughs softly handing her a water bottle " good now go punish him throw a bit of this on him until he makes a whining sound " he says pressing a button on the remote making Sasukes chain pull back dragging Sasuke back to the post chocking him a bit as it did.

Winter roars loudly smelling for peter soon finding him he barks loudly breathing in getting ready to attack by breathing out fire at peter

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 25th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Alex was frozen in place watching Sasuke and Winter turn into beasts. He looks down at the black and white gem Dr. Wolf gave him, then looked at Sano. He didn't want Sano to turn into something like those... Things. But Dr. Wolf would do it if he didn't. So he waited for Dr. Wolf to tell him when, watching Peter run from Winter.

Slash-GNR
February 25th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Dr wolf laughs softly handing her a water bottle " good now go punish him throw a bit of this on him until he makes a whining sound " he says pressing a button on the remote making Sasukes chain pull back dragging Sasuke back to the post chocking him a bit as it did.

Ronan nodded obeying her boss. She walked over to the subject and began to flick large masses of the liquid onto him. She had no idea what the subject would do, but she prayed it wasn't very bad.

wren
February 25th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Sits here being ignored. ]

Spikes
February 25th, 2017, 02:57 PM
(What I miss miss miss)

¤Insert_User_Name¤
February 25th, 2017, 03:08 PM
(What I miss miss miss)
(Sasuke and Winter turned into beasts by Dr. Wolf because Dr. Wolf wanted to show the caretakers that the subjects were not humans, but beasts and would kill everything, and everyone. Right? Did I get that right? XD)

Spikes
February 25th, 2017, 03:11 PM
(Sasuke and Winter turned into beasts by Dr. Wolf because Dr. Wolf wanted to show the caretakers that the subjects were not humans, but beasts and would kill everything, and everyone. Right? Did I get that right? XD)
(Lol thank you XD)

Slash-GNR
yes, u did :D)

Flowerjoy Is Everything
.-. and i'm in my hellish form .-.//

Wolvesregion
February 25th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Heaven was looking at Sasuke closely. Her stare said words for her 'Don't fail me.' She nodded her head towards Sasuke. Then looked at Dr. wolf, "So when is this over?"

Is my other accepted? )

wren
February 25th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Continues as a loner. Being ignored )

rubinaito
February 25th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Skye

Amy watched with wide eyes, her breathing beginning to become heavy and ragged. Her eyes glowed with concern, and she backed up.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage held a collar in his hand, standing next to Dr. Wolf. "I would like to try Amy's new collar on." He said smoothly, adjusting his glasses.

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Skye

Amy watched with wide eyes, her breathing beginning to become heavy and ragged. Her eyes glowed with concern, and she backed up.

Sasukewolf (madness)

Sage held a collar in his hand, standing next to Dr. Wolf. "I would like to try Amy's new collar on." He said smoothly, adjusting his glasses.

Ross narrowed his eyes at Sage, then watched Amy in concern.

Flowerjoy Is Everything
February 25th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Glasshadow YELLS "HOW COME SHE GETS A PRETTy THING!?" She yells in demon form about to brake the tank with her huge claws.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
February 25th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Yes!) winter whines in pain as the water burned his flaming skin trying to calm the pain but moving around on the ground as the chains begins to pull him back chocking him as he roars in pain. Dr wolf looks at Alex smiling a dark smile " you're turn" sano was shaking at this point tears silently fell as he tried to stop himself from shaking in fear but he only failed. Dr wolf looks at sage " go ahead "

Poppyfrost
February 25th, 2017, 09:35 PM
Peter crawled out of the shadows, moving back to his spot. For he knew if he didn't, he would be punished horribly. He looked at Sano sadly, his ears drooping. Then, he glanced at Russell, tears in his eyes.