PDA

View Full Version : Too many Fanclans

The Mad Katter
February 24th, 2017, 06:22 AM
I got the message that I had too many Fanclans. It was sent this morning and it said I had 24 hours to message a staff member specifying which were to be deleted. I just woke up, and it hasn't even been 24 hours and all of my threads were deleted.

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 24th, 2017, 07:25 AM
I recommend private messaging staff. How many did you have?
KitKat12

Edit: I just found one of your FanClans [ Link (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4206) ]

The Mad Katter
February 24th, 2017, 09:40 AM
I recommend private messaging staff. How many did you have?
KitKat12

Edit: I just found one of your FanClans [ Link (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4206) ]
That was on the plot resources, I mean on the Warrior cat free role play board. I had 3 threads.

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 24th, 2017, 12:38 PM
That was on the plot resources, I mean on the Warrior cat free role play board. I had 3 threads.
Hmm.

Again, I think private messaging a staff member, like Lunacross would be the wisest course of action. If you're sure you didn't run out your timer, then there might have been a mistake. If you did, I can really do or tell you anything, seeing as I'm not a staff member.

Fawn
February 24th, 2017, 01:25 PM
I got the message that I had too many Fanclans. It was sent this morning and it said I had 24 hours to message a staff member specifying which were to be deleted. I just woke up, and it hasn't even been 24 hours and all of my threads were deleted.

That's just protocol.

We remove the threads from the FanClan section, and you have to contact a staff member within 24 hours and explain which you would like to keep, so those specific threads can be restored.

The reason we have to do it that way is--if we didn't remove them--users would have nothing to lose from not responding to the message. Rather, they would gain from it since they would be able to keep all the FanClans.

The Mad Katter
February 24th, 2017, 02:01 PM
Hmm.

Again, I think private messaging a staff member, like Lunacross would be the wisest course of action. If you're sure you didn't run out your timer, then there might have been a mistake. If you did, I can really do or tell you anything, seeing as I'm not a staff member.
Ok. Thanks

The Mad Katter
February 24th, 2017, 02:03 PM
That's just protocol.

We remove the threads from the FanClan section, and you have to contact a staff member within 24 hours and explain which you would like to keep, so those specific threads can be restored.

The reason we have to do it that way is--if we didn't remove them--users would have nothing to lose from not responding to the message. Rather, they would gain from it since they would be able to keep all the FanClans.
Oh ok. Thank you. Can you bring back Wolfclan and Frostclan please?

Fawn
February 24th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Oh ok. Thank you. Can you bring back Wolfclan and Frostclan please?
restored

The Mad Katter
February 24th, 2017, 03:10 PM
restored
Thank you.