PDA

View Full Version : |Crowfoot [finder]|

North
September 3rd, 2021, 02:55 PM
Hey loves! :heartbounce:
I finally went and made myself not only my only, current, Shadowclan kitty but also my first trans kitty! So this angry boy means a lot to me, so I will be picky about roles!
First, some notes:
*For immediate family and close friends/apprentice, please be active!
*I prefer roleplays with longer posts - for major roles, please understand I won't be accepting anybody who roleplays only one or two lines [respectfully, of course <3]
*Crowfoot is mean! Your kitty, unless discussed, won't get through to him or change him! He will not be nice to your cat - remember this when roleplaying with him!
*Crowfoot's nastiness towards disabled cats does not reflect any views of my own; he is a total jerk sometimes, and this will change with time! He doesn't dislike those who are disabled, he dislikes those who he thinks use it as an "excuse not to do the same amount of work as everyone else". Please understand this when roleplaying with him!
Now that they're out of the way, here he is:
Crowfoot (https://northernlights22.wixsite.com/mycats/crowfoot)

Here are the roles:
Family- Must look similar to him, similar age for siblings! Mother and father must be at least 65 moons, please! Their opinions on him being transgender are entirely up to you; they can accept him or not! Must be in Shadowclan ^^
Friends- Not easy to become this dude's friend, so there will be very few! He dislikes any cat who he considers 'lazy', this applies to cats who may have disabilities or impairments that impair their ability to do certain things; he believes hard work can overcome any set-back, so he will think your cat is just lazy! Hence why his friends must be hard-working, loyal warriors of Shadowclan who can put up with his mean nature; they should also, outwardly, accept him as being trans!
Enemies- He's a jerk, so of course he's going to have some enemies! Can be from any clan, can be enemies for any reason! He is always available to cause havoc at the borders ^^
Apprentice- Open to any ShC apprentice, keep in mind tho he will not care for your kitty and will be very harsh/mean when training them!
POTENTIAL love interests- Key word: potential. I don't know if any cat will get past this dude's mean exterior! He is asexual so no kits for this guy down the line, and he will not adopt because he hates kits. Can be any gender, must be Shadowclan and a similar age.

Form w/link:
Name:
Role wanted:
Link:
Anything else?:
Mention: North

Form without link:
Name:
Role:
Clan:
Description[appearance + personality]:
Anything else?:

Thank you!
:inlove:

Nixey
September 3rd, 2021, 03:07 PM
*gently slams down hand* You should’ve expected me North
Name: Splotchleaf (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1036062&postcount=4)
Role wanted: not entirely sure tbh..
Link: boop
Anything else?: Splotchy has thick skin, don’t expect Crowfoots insults to affect him unless Crowfoot decides to insult or be a jerk to Clovernose.

Name: Sheepglow
Role wanted: enemy
Link: Boop (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1043714&postcount=7)
Anything else?: Sheepglow..well, she’s my emotional and shy baby, unlike Splotchleaf, she doesn’t have a clue how to stand up for herself. The way Crowfoot would act would affect her much more.

Ikoria the Wolf Pup
September 3rd, 2021, 03:35 PM
Ooo, Crowfoot sounds fun! I'll put in an enemy, since I know from experience that people on here tend not to apply enemies as quick. XP
Everyone's too nice!

Name: Rootspark
Role: Enemy
Clan: ThunderClan
Description[appearance + personality]: Rootspark is a super fluffy tom with pale brown fur, with some tan-colored fur around his muzzle and in his ears. He has rich, amber eyes.
He is a loyal cat, and always tries to support his other clan members. He can be pretty protective sometimes, and always offers and open ear to those who need it. He's never one to accuse another cat until he truly believes it.
Anything else?: Nope!

North
September 4th, 2021, 08:07 AM
| Nixey |
hehe of course <33
Splotchleaf could be a cat that Crow respects enough not to be extra rude to, but wouldn't class as a friend ^^ he'd probably also respect his thicker skin - if his insults don't work on other cats he ends up liking them just a little bit!
He'd deffo think Sheep was on the weaker side just cause she can't stand up for herself! Maybe if they interact enough Crow could take a lil pity on her a try and teach her to have thicker skin...? ^^ Just an idea! Like enemies to friends (but he still pretends to hate her but it's more of a 'I can hate her nobody else can >: C friendship)
Both accepted!

| Ikoria the Wolf Pup |
Accepted!
Enemies works great, I think Crow would find him annoying and think he's a do-gooder ^^

Please let me know if either of you would like to roleplay with him! <3

North
September 10th, 2021, 02:00 PM
bump <3

ophelia
September 10th, 2021, 07:12 PM
Name: Honeypaw
Role wanted: Apprentice
Link: boop (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wpjnWcmdlyeOhVM5WCjqfmmMzqkdIH8FD-47pR9GBTA/edit?usp=sharing)
Anything else?: I think the dynamic could be interesting, seeing as they are in stark contrast of each other. Honey is super innocent and it's quite possible that she'll easily shoulder anything mean from Crow. It also might be fun to roleplay her being frustrating with her innocence and spirit.