PDA

View Full Version : sleepy's everything finder

sleepy
August 28th, 2021, 09:58 AM
Hey Everyone!
My characters need some love, friendships, and family. I'll add more as I create more characters but for now just fill out the form and mention me if you wanna rp and i'll be totally down!!

Midnightleaf
24 moons. A small, lithe black she-cat with dull jade green eyes. She's quite reserved and not quick to voice her opinion on things. She overall fairly chaotic neutral and doesn't have particularly strong morals. She not too dramatic but never minds casually watching drama from the sidelines.

friends: she would probably get along best with cats who are a bit gossipy and morally grey.
- orchidmoon [@Naiad] - frenemies
- berrypaw [@Starry] - frenemies
- sheepglow [@Nixey] - friend/ maybe lover
enemies : i could see her having a few of these, nothing too wild as she's not super confrontational but she definitely isn't one to sugarcoat things if she has to tell someone something.
lover/s: i feel like she would either need someone super intense or someone super soft whos obsessed with her to balance her out. maybe if theyre super sweet she could start by being super annoyed by them and then it developing into more.
apprentice: shes' totally open for an apprentice, i cant promise she would be the best mentor but she would try.
siblings (0/2): i want her to have 2 if possible, not sure of how they would get along but im open to any ideas.
- poisonpetal [@Rainquail] - brother (super close relationship)
-

Raventooth
70 Moons. Recently made and elder. A large and brutish dark tabby tom cat with amber eyes and a large scar running donw the side of his face. Hes a bit of a grump and has been his whole life. Hes not a cat of many words though he isn't totally unfriendly once he has talked to someone for a while. Hes very loyal to his clan and harbors strong feelings of dislike towards every other clan.

friends:i could see him having one long term lifelong friend and then maybe a few others that he gets a long with or has learned to like over the years.
-
enemies : maybe a cat or two from another clan that he had a disagreement with a long time ago and it created a strange rivalry.
-
lover/s: i would love for him to have a mate that he met late in life, maybe someone super sweet that really took their time to get to know him and learn to love him despite his grumpiness.
-
apprentice: maybe he had an apprentice when he was younger that he has maintained a good bond with.

-

text here

[center]Willowkit
A small and gentle white she-cat with black spots. She's always super cautious and careful. She's the goody 2 shoes of any situation and is brutally honest to a fault when it comes to getting in trouble. She's the type of cat that'll remind her mentor she had an assignment even if they forget. She generally has trouble finding friends because of the way she acts though she is aware that she should loosen up a bit she's just scared to do so. She has a beautiful loving heart and always tries to find the good in everyone she meets. She's loved generally by cats older than her and especially enjoys the company of the elders. She finds history fascinating and loves to listen to stories of the past. Willowkit's been told that she acts very mature for her age, though she thinks its really just her fear and caution at misbehaving and getting into trouble. 3 moons

friends: she needs friends that are also gentle like her
enemies : nothing too crazy, maybe a few bullies who make fun of her good girl nature.
lover/s: too young
mentor: too young
siblings (0/3):
-
-
-
PARENTS
-
- father is rouge who left the mother once he found out she was pregnant

[center]
text here

Username:
Cats Name:
Role:
Relationship:
Appearance:
Personality:
Plot Ideas:
Mention me: sleepy

Singing Jay
August 28th, 2021, 10:01 AM
sleepy
How old is she?

sleepy
August 28th, 2021, 10:04 AM
sleepy
How old is she?

Ahh I forgot to add that, putting it in now! Shes 24 moons!

beau
August 28th, 2021, 10:21 AM
Username: Naiad
Cats Name: Orchidmoon
Role: Friend?? I think this might fit, Orchidmoon is a cat who loves to spread rumors and cause drama, so Midnightleaf might enjoy observing the consequences.
Relationship: Orchidmoon can be a bit snide and tends to look down on other cats, so they could have a frenemy type of relationship. They'd probably get along as long as they share similar views and she can take Orchidmoon's occasional rude comments.
Appearance: Plump, deep chocolate brown she-cat with bright green eyes.
Personality: Self-important, extremely loyal to Shadowclan, vain. She is very ambitious and hard working, and forms pretty decent loyalty as long as she feels she can trust the cat.
Plot Ideas: I'm thinking about setting up a finder for rumors other cats want Orchidmoon to spread, dirt on other cats, black mail, those kinds of things. We could potentially do something with that

sleepy
August 28th, 2021, 11:24 AM
Username: Naiad
Cats Name: Orchidmoon
Role: Friend?? I think this might fit, Orchidmoon is a cat who loves to spread rumors and cause drama, so Midnightleaf might enjoy observing the consequences.
Relationship: Orchidmoon can be a bit snide and tends to look down on other cats, so they could have a frenemy type of relationship. They'd probably get along as long as they share similar views and she can take Orchidmoon's occasional rude comments.
Appearance: Plump, deep chocolate brown she-cat with bright green eyes.
Personality: Self-important, extremely loyal to Shadowclan, vain. She is very ambitious and hard working, and forms pretty decent loyalty as long as she feels she can trust the cat.
Plot Ideas: I'm thinking about setting up a finder for rumors other cats want Orchidmoon to spread, dirt on other cats, black mail, those kinds of things. We could potentially do something with that

Yes yes I love this!! I'm so down! Would you wanna wait for people to respond to the rumor finder before starting rp?

beau
August 28th, 2021, 11:26 AM
Yes yes I love this!! I'm so down! Would you wanna wait for people to respond to the rumor finder before starting rp?

We can go ahead and do an introcductory rp if you'd like, it might be a bit before I set up the finder.

sleepy
August 28th, 2021, 11:27 AM
We can go ahead and do an introcductory rp if you'd like, it might be a bit before I set up the finder.

Ahh yeah thats all good!! Do you wanna start?

beau
August 28th, 2021, 11:29 AM
Ahh yeah thats all good!! Do you wanna start?

Sure! It'll be up in a second.

starry
August 28th, 2021, 11:31 AM
Username: Starry
Cats Name: Berrypaw
Role: Maybe a frenemy kinda relation?
Relationship: Well - Berry wouldn't be all too fond of Midnightleaf, but I think they could get along well if Berrypaw hides her true nature.
Appearance: White-gray pelt, jet black paws and dark amber eyes.
Personality: A strictly loyal apprentice. Berrypaw is really hard on herself, and does everything to impress Dawnstar and be the most noticable as possible. She likes to draw attention to herself. She is also really proud, a cat no one can bring down easily. With her confident nature, she can make a lot of comments about how she's going to win. What no one would expect is her motherly side. All her family has dissapeared, and she doesn't want the same to happen to other kits.
Plot Ideas: Maybe they could get along well until Berrypaw reveals that she's killed someone, and Midnightleaf loses trust in her??

sleepy
September 22nd, 2021, 07:15 PM
Username: Starry
Cats Name: Berrypaw
Role: Maybe a frenemy kinda relation?
Relationship: Well - Berry wouldn't be all too fond of Midnightleaf, but I think they could get along well if Berrypaw hides her true nature.
Appearance: White-gray pelt, jet black paws and dark amber eyes.
Personality: A strictly loyal apprentice. Berrypaw is really hard on herself, and does everything to impress Dawnstar and be the most noticable as possible. She likes to draw attention to herself. She is also really proud, a cat no one can bring down easily. With her confident nature, she can make a lot of comments about how she's going to win. What no one would expect is her motherly side. All her family has dissapeared, and she doesn't want the same to happen to other kits.
Plot Ideas: Maybe they could get along well until Berrypaw reveals that she's killed someone, and Midnightleaf loses trust in her??

I'm super down for this, i'm really sorry about the late reply i had a real life emergency lately and it's been hard to get on here but I'm back! Right now I'm getting Midngihtleaf back into the clan due to inactivity but hopefully soon that'll all be worked out.

Nixey
September 22nd, 2021, 07:35 PM
Username: Nixey
Cats Name: Sheepglow (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1064742&postcount=8)
Role: possibly a lover, if not a friend.
Relationship: it’ll probably start off rocky at first but maybe Midnightleaf could grow to like Sheepglows softer personality.
Appearance: A smaller cat who’s currently stands at 7.5 inches and weighs in around 10 pounds. Her fur is thick and curly with pale pinkish tints to certain spots in her white pelt, paired with her blue eyes which is covered by a layer of thick curly fur.
Personality: Being appreciative of the cats around her who treat her with true kindness as well as appreciate her own caring nature. Sweetness is what is typically shown to other cats but her emotional side makes it a bit harder to keep it under control. She’s very self-conscious of herself and how others view her, though her softer side makes it harder to take insults or salt in the wound. Bring Airy, she enjoys exploring when she can while also being timid and secretive, even to cats she loves.
Plot Ideas: I like the idea of Midnightleaf being annoyed by her at first!

Abyssopelagic
September 23rd, 2021, 09:40 AM
Cats Name: Poisonpetal
Role: Sibling
Relationship: I was hoping their relationship could be positive, as both of them seem to be similar personality wise
Appearance: Large black tom with brown eyes
Personality: Outwardly tries to come across as a calm, composed, and intimidating figure, which isn't too far off. He keeps a firm leash on his emotions and with practice, more or less has control over how he reacts to things.
He's a very work oriented and prideful individual. His primary goal in life is to be a contributing member of his Clan and is loyal first and foremost to the Clan leader, whoever it may be, and gives little thought on what is right or wrong or whether or not he agrees with their morals and goals.
His biggest soft spots are his pride and his family, the latter being the only cats he will ever stick his neck out and lay his pride down for.
He is particularly sadistic, and if he can't earn compliance with his words, then he'll earn it with force.
Plot Ideas: I don't really have any plots, but I'd like for the two to be close, as family is very important to him. Poison has several younger siblings and is taking care of some foster kits, so it might be nice to have a sibling his own age he can depend on and doesn't feel he has to look out for as much

sleepy
September 23rd, 2021, 09:41 AM
Username: Nixey
Cats Name: Sheepglow (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1064742&postcount=8)
Role: possibly a lover, if not a friend.
Relationship: it’ll probably start off rocky at first but maybe Midnightleaf could grow to like Sheepglows softer personality.
Appearance: A smaller cat who’s currently stands at 7.5 inches and weighs in around 10 pounds. Her fur is thick and curly with pale pinkish tints to certain spots in her white pelt, paired with her blue eyes which is covered by a layer of thick curly fur.
Personality: Being appreciative of the cats around her who treat her with true kindness as well as appreciate her own caring nature. Sweetness is what is typically shown to other cats but her emotional side makes it a bit harder to keep it under control. She’s very self-conscious of herself and how others view her, though her softer side makes it harder to take insults or salt in the wound. Bring Airy, she enjoys exploring when she can while also being timid and secretive, even to cats she loves.
Plot Ideas: I like the idea of Midnightleaf being annoyed by her at first!

OMG i love this so much! I feel like her sweetness would get on her nerves a little at first then she would grow to love it. Would you want to start a thread?

sleepy
September 23rd, 2021, 09:41 AM
Cats Name: Poisonpetal
Role: Sibling
Relationship: I was hoping their relationship could be positive, as both of them seem to be similar personality wise
Appearance: Large black tom with brown eyes
Personality: Outwardly tries to come across as a calm, composed, and intimidating figure, which isn't too far off. He keeps a firm leash on his emotions and with practice, more or less has control over how he reacts to things.
He's a very work oriented and prideful individual. His primary goal in life is to be a contributing member of his Clan and is loyal first and foremost to the Clan leader, whoever it may be, and gives little thought on what is right or wrong or whether or not he agrees with their morals and goals.
His biggest soft spots are his pride and his family, the latter being the only cats he will ever stick his neck out and lay his pride down for.
He is particularly sadistic, and if he can't earn compliance with his words, then he'll earn it with force.
Plot Ideas: I don't really have any plots, but I'd like for the two to be close, as family is very important to him. Poison has several younger siblings and is taking care of some foster kits, so it might be nice to have a sibling his own age he can depend on and doesn't feel he has to look out for as much

I’m so down for this! I would like her to have a close relationship with a sibling for sure!

Nixey
September 23rd, 2021, 02:48 PM
OMG i love this so much! I feel like her sweetness would get on her nerves a little at first then she would grow to love it. Would you want to start a thread?
If be so down to start something! But would you mind putting up the starter?

sleepy
September 24th, 2021, 09:40 AM
If be so down to start something! But would you mind putting up the starter?

Sure I’m down, it might not be for a few days, Midnightleaf went missing so I’m waiting for her to be accepted again but once that happens i’ll for sure put something up!

sleepy
September 25th, 2021, 10:47 AM
New character up! Willowkit of windclan (3 moons) needing some friends/enemies/family.

sleepy
October 16th, 2021, 10:36 AM
UPDATED!
I have a new recently made elder named Raventooth who needs some love and friends. He's a bit grumpy but he's doin his best. I would love to give elders some more love.

Pitou
October 16th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Username: Ravensong
Cats Name: Elmshadow
Role: Alright, hear me out, Midnightleaf's baby daddy
Relationship: Elmshadow is Sheepglow's brother and Elmshadow does get along with his sister. Elmshadow is unaware that they may have a budding potential relationship so he enters with his Suave ways and woos Midnightleaf enough that she ends up having his kits. Elmshadow basically breaks the relationship off before the kits are even born but Midnight ends up having the son that he's been trying for. So he will father the son with her but any daughters Elm doesn't recognize. This leaves Sheepglow to more or less pick up the pieces her brother created as Midnight's friend and potential lover. Nixey
Here's the link (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45131) to Elmshadow's finder for the more comprehensive story if you're interested.
Appearance: Linked in signature
Personality: Linked in signature
Plot Ideas: See Above

Nixey
October 16th, 2021, 11:24 AM
sleepy | Ravensong
Id definitely be up with that! Sheep would probably be very angry with her brother as I don’t believe she’d be aware of his antics and the way he’s been acting until that happened, she’d also probably feel a little betrayed by Elm if Midnight and her relationship ends up budding into a romantic interest since she wouldn’t be sure if he was aware of it or not. But she’d also try to be there for Midnight with the Female kits that Elm seems to not want to father.
Of course this is Sleepys decision to make!

Inconsistency
October 16th, 2021, 11:38 AM
Username: Whisperingwishes

Cat's Name: Ravenkit / Specklekit / paw

Role: Friend!

Relationship: I think their dynamic would work out well! Raven might develop a crush, just because he would find similar traits, and it wouldn't be a huge crush, just a tiny crush to help him develop his sexuality, and realize he wouldn't actually be interested in she-cats at all.

Appearance: Ravenkit is a dark gray tom with a white speckled tail, a gray belly, a black left front paw and colorless eyes / [TBD] A dark gray fuzzy, lean, tom with two white paws, white splotches on his face, and a darker gray chest with white on it. Colorless eyes. [A bit like this (http://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202110/254030_szrrY33y.png)]

Personality: Raven is an ambivert, mostly he would lean toward being an introvert. Raven likes to spend time with cats he knows, and usually is friends with him but doesn't usually enjoy being around cats he doesn't really know. He likes to do things independently unless he has a valid reason to ask, unless somecat were to ask him, since he doesn't like to be rude.

Raven has a tendency to not listen to advice of other cats, he likes to stay independent and not rely on cats. He does things on his own, not wanting to become trouble. Raven has a bad habit of thinking that taking another cat's advice or asking for help would be bad for him and other cats. He hates cats telling him what to do, so doesn't want any advice, finding it manipulative. He does, though, give advice, strangely and enjoys to. Likewise, he isn't exactly an empath, but he can usually think of good advice.

One of the most often traits that Raven would be given is skittish! Raven is almost scared of anything that comes his way, with the exception of some instances when he is very set on being brave. He won't hesitate to be brave if he has to protect someone he knows, or is close to, but not too loyal to cats he dislikes or doesn't know. He feels that he has to be brave for Ashfeather and if he isn't brave enough he'll disappoint his clan. Though Raven always tries to be the brave, confident cat he tries to present himself as, he can't stop himself from being scared the majority of the time. Raven has a big habit of always either reacting too fast or too slow. Raven has quick reflexes but isn't always sure when he should react, making him slower in intense situations.

Raven is usually secretive, not trusting any cat with a secret. Raven dreads sharing a secret, though honesty is important to him, he doesn't believe that even the most trustworthy cat wouldn't disappoint him.

Raven's love language is Physical touch, though, is close to words of affirmation. He loves to be close to cats he loves. Not only cats he loves though, he is usually just touching the cat in some way. It can happen on purpose or on accident! Even though Raven prefers Physical touch, he usually longs for words to boost him, or to tell him he is doing the correct action. [WIP]

Plot Ideas: Willowkit could help him through grief of his dead sister, he would probably talk to her about it, he would probably open up to her a little more than most cats. Willowkit could also at one point though think that he made his sister lost and die on purpose, which could greatly affect their relationship. [Just an idea]

sleepy
October 16th, 2021, 12:16 PM
Ravensong Nixey

I honestly love this idea so much omg. She's still being accepted back into the clan but super soon she'll be back and I would love to get this plot started I'm so excited. I'm sorry about the wait ;-;