PDA

View Full Version : I'm not going back am I? [Open]

Madelaine
August 25th, 2021, 09:51 PM
-->Hawkkit

The grey tabby she-cat woke up in an unfamiliar place. Not long ago she was falling from the sky. An owl had picked her up and accidentally sent her plummeting down. She broke every bone her body yet there was ho pain. Why was there no pain? There should be pain.

Hawkkit started to run. She needed to find Daisybird. She kept running then she heard her mothers voice. She looked around, but didn't see anything. The voice said that Hawkkit was dead. she wasn't dead she was right here.

"Mama I'm not dead I'm right here!", yowled Hawkkit. She began to run again to find the voice, but there was nothing. That didn't stop her she just kept running. Well that was until she ran into a cat. She was knocked back. She started to breathe heavily. She was scared out of her mind.

Jade13
August 25th, 2021, 10:01 PM
-->Hawkkit

The grey tabby she-cat woke up in an unfamiliar place. Not long ago she was falling from the sky. An owl had picked her up and accidentally sent her plummeting down. She broke every bone her body yet there was ho pain. Why was there no pain? There should be pain.

Hawkkit started to run. She needed to find Daisybird. She kept running then she heard her mothers voice. She looked around, but didn't see anything. The voice said that Hawkkit was dead. she wasn't dead she was right here.

"Mama I'm not dead I'm right here!", yowled Hawkkit. She began to run again to find the voice, but there was nothing. That didn't stop her she just kept running. Well that was until she ran into a cat. She was knocked back. She started to breathe heavily. She was scared out of her mind.

Feather looked at the young kit, compassion in her eyes. She knew what it felt like to find out you were dead it was scary even more so as a kit. She looked young 6 moons of age to be exact but she was much older she had died as a kit and now wanted to help others.

Hello there. I’m featherkit but please call me feather. she would wait for the kit to ask questions and then she would answer

forest
August 26th, 2021, 02:19 PM
Feather looked at the young kit, compassion in her eyes. She knew what it felt like to find out you were dead it was scary even more so as a kit. She looked young 6 moons of age to be exact but she was much older she had died as a kit and now wanted to help others.

Hello there. I’m featherkit but please call me feather. she would wait for the kit to ask questions and then she would answer
Barkpaw peeked out of where he was. Finally! He padded out. “Hello,” he meowed. “I’m barkpaw. I died of hunger.” He felt sadness. He would never share tounges with runningpaw or his friends again.

Kunaisoul
August 26th, 2021, 02:29 PM
Ravenstep -->

He walked up, and sat by the other starclan cats. "Hello, hawkkit." He said, looking to the tiny she-kit. He hoped they would be able to send her back, but that would take a long time.
Angelique

forest
August 26th, 2021, 02:33 PM
Ravenstep -->

He walked up, and sat by the other starclan cats. "Hello, hawkkit." He said, looking to the tiny she-kit. He hoped they would be able to send her back, but that would take a long time.
Angelique “and who are you?” Barkpaw asked ravenstep. “ he looked at the kit. “Your name is Hawkkit, yes? How did you die?” Angelique

Kunaisoul
August 26th, 2021, 02:36 PM
“and who are you?” Barkpaw asked ravenstep. “ he looked at the kit. “Your name is Hawkkit, yes? How did you die?”
Ravenstep -->

He looked at barkpaw. "Oh, I'm sorry for not Introducing myself, I'm Ravenstep. I was killed by natural causes.. Partually from my actions in my youth.. we are all here to welcome you to starclan, hawkkit."

Madelaine
September 4th, 2021, 12:46 AM
-->Hawkkit

There were so many cats. She didn't know if she were still alive and was talking to rogues, but these cats smelled different. Actually, they really didn't have a scent, but there were stars on their pelts. "Starclan? I'm not dead! I heart mama's voice. I can't be.", Hawkkit cried. She wanted to run, but she couldn't.

// feather lily; @Kuniaskrill; ~WarriorsLover~; \\

forest
September 4th, 2021, 02:20 PM
Angelique “it’s okay hawkkit. I’m new to Starclan too. Come with us, and you can watch over your mother and meet the warrior ancestors of your clan.” He touched his muzzle to the kits, then backed away from the kit to sit next to ravenstep.

Jade13
September 5th, 2021, 06:15 PM
-->Hawkkit

There were so many cats. She didn't know if she were still alive and was talking to rogues, but these cats smelled different. Actually, they really didn't have a scent, but there were stars on their pelts. "Starclan? I'm not dead! I heart mama's voice. I can't be.", Hawkkit cried. She wanted to run, but she couldn't.

// feather lily; @Kuniaskrill; ~WarriorsLover~; \\
Angelique “it’s okay hawkkit. I’m new to Starclan too. Come with us, and you can watch over your mother and meet the warrior ancestors of your clan.” He touched his muzzle to the kits, then backed away from the kit to sit next to ravenstep.

Featherkit nodded I was scared at first to, I missed my clan and my life but after a while you figure out it’s not all that bad. You can visit them whenever you want. she never had anybody to care for her but once she died she cared for others helping them threw hard times