PDA

View Full Version : Vampires? On my land? It's more likely than you think!

Pages : [1] 2

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Hahah well. Here's an idea. If anyone is down to join that'd be sick bruv.

Anyway, here we go.

They've always been a pest at best. They wander about with their millions invested in timeless mansions, and they stride like they own the entire town, but worst of all... they take us down one by one. Like sheep to a damn, dirty wolf." The man in the tavern said with a snarl, downing his bitter drink. "You oughta stay inside, young one. They're not stupid either, you know. Lock those doors and close your curtains. Heard they can lure naive people right out of their own bed."

This land wasn't just for the humans anymore, as it has been tainted with vampire presence, and had been for centuries. Only the vampire hunters helped keep the town in order; like a police force, really. Vampire hunters are renowned for their strength, smarts and determination when it comes to hunting, but almost anyone can be one. How do you continue to be one, you ask? Survive, of course. However, there are different classes.

Leaders: Leaders have been in the game for the longest, and have probably killed the most vampires in their lifetime. Note: Leaders almost always have many scars, and are over the age of 25. (Limited - 2 Spots)

Standers: Standers have been working for a good amount of time, and know the basic tips and tricks to being a successful hunter, but have only learned from the book. Are over the age of 20. (Limited - 4 spots)

Darters: Darters are fresh to the hunt. They usually tag along with Standers or Leaders, as they find it very hard to go about hunting alone. Know the very basics of hunting vampires. 15 years and over.

But then... there's the vampires. It took everyone long enough to realise that there's several kinds of vampires to look out for.

High-Class Vampires: Vampires that have lived for centuries. They maintain pure blood and have all sorts of riches. Each one owns a large estate, and always manage to dodge any sort of tax. These ones are especially hard to kill due to their connections. (Limited - 1 Spots)

Commoner Vampires: Vampires that have mixed blood and are rather young vampires. They're good at blending in, however, and act like any other person. A lot of conflict has risen out of killing them as they seem to function like a human in society.

Dirt Bloods: Human to vampire. They're usually slaves to a higher-up vampire, and only reach this point if a vampire secretes certain toxins when feeding. These vampires are the ones most likely to go on rampages and cause the most damage. Usually the first targets hunting.

Anyway, hope ya'll like the idea. Here's the form so you can be a nerd and join

Form:

Name:
Hunter or Vampire:
Weapon of Choice (If a hunter):
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Love Interest:
Other:

Name: Thans (Thanos)
Hunter or Vampire: Hunter
Weapon of Choice: Scythe
Role: Leader
Appearance: Looks stern and unapproachable. Has dark brown hair done up like this http://image.prntscr.com/image/2b110e7f185d425982eb548a08469a2e.png and has dark, greyish-blue eyes. Has about three scars through his lip due to an attack when he was younger.
Personality: Stoic, cold and reserved. He takes his job seriously and hates vampires undyingly. High-class vampires revolt him the most, due to his past life with a poor family. When he does get close to someone, he shows a very caring side, but has issues expressing affection.
Strengths: When he strikes, he does so precisely. Knows weakspots rather well due to his years of service.
Weaknesses: He's not as quick as he used to be anymore, and refuses to take advice from Darters, even if it makes sense. He also isn't good with teamwork and would much rather be alone during a hunt. Gets very hot-headed during fights because he just really doesn't like them vampires.
Love Interest: Open
Other: Why is van just the best ever? Smh. (Thank you, me. I know I'm very swaggy.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Name: Thantos (you name stealer)
Hunter or Vampire: vampire
Role:high class
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7ZuM3ORXqaQ/UVzUUVpMXaI/AAAAAAAABaI/wvDe_n0F54Y/s1600/Shadow-Vampire-3.jpg
I'll get his human later)
Personality: tbrp
Strengths: stealth and his ability to drive people to insanity
Weaknesses: Fighting in a one on one battle
Love Interest: open. (Be weird if we had a human x vampire relationship)
Other: no

Spikes
February 19th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Vanellen g'donya

Form:
Name: Ian
Hunter or Vampire: Vamp.. Naysh
Weapon of choice: Pff nah
Role: Commoner
Appearance: *Pulls old link back out* https://i.imgur.com/dpXmiYe.jpg (Y'know, minus the fancy shmancy fluffy clothes. And stripe things. And snakes.)
Personality: Upholds a cheery personality, even when he's in danger (which he tends to put himself into). Doesn't take things seriously, unless he gets offended or hurt. Has a bad habit of playing with his food and likes to agitate people just to see them get riled up. Can non-consciously flirt at times.
Strengths: Agile, quick, commital, has a wide vocab of dad level puns
Weaknesses: Pestilent, stubborn, overestimates self, has a wide vocab of dad level puns
Love interest: *shrug*
Other: Vanellen? In my vicinity? It's more likely than you may think. Get the noodle antivirus now!

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Name: Thantos (you name stealer)
Hunter or Vampire: vampire
Role:high class
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7ZuM3ORXqaQ/UVzUUVpMXaI/AAAAAAAABaI/wvDe_n0F54Y/s1600/Shadow-Vampire-3.jpg
I'll get his human later)
Personality: tbrp
Strengths: stealth and his ability to drive people to insanity
Weaknesses: Fighting in a one on one battle
Love Interest: open. (Be weird if we had a human x vampire relationship)
Other: no
Au contraire, you placed a form after me! Who's the thief now?~
Also p.s. nah that's not weird. Just difficult. Human x Vamp is fine shrug
Accepted! )

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Vanellen g'donya

Form:
Name: Ian
Hunter or Vampire: Vamp.. Naysh
Weapon of choice: Pff nah
Appearance: *Pulls old link back out* https://i.imgur.com/dpXmiYe.jpg (Y'know, minus the fancy shmancy fluffy clothes. And stripe things. And snakes.)
Personality: Upholds a cheery personality, even when he's in danger (which he tends to put himself into). Doesn't take things seriously, unless he gets offended or hurt. Has a bad habit of playing with his food and likes to agitate people just to see them get riled up. Can non-consciously flirt at times.
Strengths: Agile, quick, commital, has a wide vocab of dad level puns
Weaknesses: Pestilent, stubborn, overestimates self, has a wide vocab of dad level puns
Love interest: *shrug*
Other: Vanellen? In my vicinity? It's more likely than you may think. Get the noodle antivirus now!
Accepted, but p.s. you're a nerd. )

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Au contraire, you placed a form after me! Who's the thief now?~
Also p.s. nah that's not weird. Just difficult. Human x Vamp is fine shrug
Accepted! )
You're still the thief

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 08:28 PM
You're still the thief
No, I don't think so?
I don't see how. Greek names are a common go-to. )

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2017, 08:32 PM
No, I don't think so?
I don't see how. Greek names are a common go-to. )
Whatever you say name stealer)

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Whatever you say name stealer)
Could you please stop? I didn't steal anything, thank you. )

judas
February 19th, 2017, 08:39 PM
Name: Sanmittai
Weapon of Choice (If a hunter): Gun
Role: N/A
Appearance: Light blonde hair with blue eyes
Personality: Strong, shy, loyal she's a little hard to get to know
Strengths: Running, aiming, drawing, cooking
Weaknesses: Making eye contact, listening, talking, not following the rules
Love Interest: N/A
Other: Can she be in training? If not then I can change her age ^^ Or anything else

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Name: Sanmittai
Weapon of Choice (If a hunter): Gun
Role: N/A
Appearance: Light blonde hair with blue eyes
Personality: Strong, shy, loyal she's a little hard to get to know
Strengths: Running, aiming, drawing, cooking
Weaknesses: Making eye contact, listening, talking, not following the rules
Love Interest: N/A
Other: Can she be in training? If not then I can change her age ^^ Or anything else
Darter is an 'in-training' role, sweetie.
Your character's role is Darter.
Accepted )

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Could you please stop? I didn't steal anything, thank you. )
(You know I'm just messin brother :) )

judas
February 19th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Darter is an 'in-training' role, sweetie.
Your character's role is Darter.
Accepted )
*Hands Noodles*
Thank youz I is a lazy bab. Character sites are hard to make x-x))

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM
(You know I'm just messin brother :) )
doN'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT SMH
sob )

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 08:49 PM
*Hands Noodles*
Thank youz I is a lazy bab. Character sites are hard to make x-x))
All g.
Thanks for noodles.
P.s. never made one hahah. )

Trashy Sky
February 19th, 2017, 08:52 PM
*coughs* vampires are my thing so don't mind me

Name: Doubt
Hunter or Vampire: Vampire
Weapon of Choice (If a hunter): N/A
Appearance: Doubt has pale skin, like most vampires, but it's crisscrossed with pink scars that are usually covered up by a pink sweater that he almost never takes off. He's actually pretty small, only about 5'1", while his body looks fragile and skimpy. His hair is a light brown and covers his ears, reaching his chin, while it's always messy and tangled. His eyes are a pinkish color, because vampires ya'know. He looks pretty adorable and something that would never be a threat, which he isn't one. Though, that doesn't stop the fact that he's a vampire and people want him dead.
Personality: Doubt is a very... shy vampire. He's terrified of most things and tends to bust into tears at the slightest of things. He's way too soft and kind to ever hurt anyone, and is a bit too innocent to understand why humans and vampires don't get along. Though, he tries to stick in with society as he knows that way no one will try to kill him if he can just stay hidden. He tends to love to make friends, even though the seem to never stick around. Doubt is pretty much just a shy and kind scardy cat, even with his added anxiety and sudden emotional spikes at certain moments. Otherwise, tbrp'ed because i'm way too lazy to type this out.
Strengths: He's a pretty fast runner and a great hider, along with some pretty nice climbing skills for no reason.
Weaknesses: He wont ever fight back, even if he did he'd be too weak to do any damage. He's also terrified of everything and breaks down if he feels like danger is going to get to him. He's pretty much the easiest thing to kill.
Love Interest: Open but he's very very very gay ok
Other: i've had this oc since seventh grade and i've had no where to use him please end my life

Reverie
February 19th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Name: Kali
Hunter or Vampire: Vamp
Role: Vampire
Appearance: Long black hair with green eyes
Personality: Stoic, Reserved, Cold hearted
Strengths: She's evil.
Weaknesses: She's not romantic
Other:

Reverie
February 19th, 2017, 08:55 PM

Appearance: Doubt has pale skin, like most vampires, but it's crisscrossed with pink scars that are usually covered up by a pink sweater that he almost never takes off. He's actually pretty small, only about 5'1", while his body looks fragile and skimpy. His hair is a light brown and covers his ears, reaching his chin, while it's always messy and tangled. His eyes are a pinkish color, because vampires ya'know. He looks pretty adorable and something that would never be a threat, which he isn't one. Though, that doesn't stop the fact that he's a vampire and people want him dead.
Personality: Doubt is a very... shy vampire. He's terrified of most things and tends to bust into tears at the slightest of things. He's way too soft and kind to ever hurt anyone, and is a bit too innocent to understand why humans and vampires don't get along. Though, he tries to stick in with society as he knows that way no one will try to kill him if he can just stay hidden. He tends to love to make friends, even though the seem to never stick around. Doubt is pretty much just a shy and kind scardy cat, even with his added anxiety and sudden emotional spikes at certain moments. Otherwise, tbrp'ed because i'm way too lazy to type this out.
Strengths: He's a pretty fast runner and a great hider, along with some pretty nice climbing skills for no reason.
Weaknesses: He wont ever fight back, even if he did he'd be too weak to do any damage. He's also terrified of everything and breaks down if he feels like danger is going to get to him. He's pretty much the easiest thing to kill.
Other: i've had this oc since seventh grade and i've had no where to use him please end my life

can i make him a love interest omg

judas
February 19th, 2017, 08:56 PM
All g.
Thanks for noodles.
P.s. never made one hahah. )
If your me, this is how it goes:
You start with a simple theme.
You finally decide to change it because of the new feature, so you do.
Then you scramble around for three hours over a computer screen setting up everything.
Then you freak out because Walking Dead is on and you can't feel your hands.))

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 08:57 PM

He sounds adorable
Accepted!)

Trashy Sky
February 19th, 2017, 09:01 PM
He sounds adorable
Accepted!)
(that's what i was goin' for when i made him hah
thanks)

can i make him a love interest omg
(if ya want but i'd wanna rp it first humanxvampirerelationshipswouldbefunbtwlmao)

Reverie
February 19th, 2017, 09:02 PM
(that's what i was goin' for when i made him hah
thanks)

(if ya want but i'd wanna rp it first humanxvampirerelationshipswouldbefunbtwlmao)

(trubutvampxvampishot)

Trashy Sky
February 19th, 2017, 09:06 PM
(trubutvampxvampishot)
(nottometholmaonothingishottomebutdowhatever)

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Name: Kali
Hunter or Vampire: Vamp
Role: Vampire
Appearance: Long black hair with green eyes
Personality: Stoic, Reserved, Cold hearted
Strengths: She's evil.
Weaknesses: She's not romantic
Other:
"Vampire" by itself isn't a role for vampires. You can choose from High-Class, Commoner and Dirt Blood. )

Reverie
"Vampire" by itself isn't a role for vampires. You can choose from High-Class, Commoner and Dirt Blood. )
Highclass)

Ainz Ooal Gown
Just let me know when we are going to start

Solstice_X
February 19th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Name
Misaki Noragami & Tokado Shiiyuu / Glendon Warwick / Aris Cristol
Hunter or Vampire
Hunters / Hunter / Vampire
Weapon of Choice (If a hunter)
Misaki -> Naginata
Tokado -> Katana
Glendon -> Whipblade
Role
Darters / Darter / Commoner
Appearance
Misaki [L] & Tokado [R] (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/df/e4/f0/dfe4f0f20631cf98f1922b20f6e0e298.jpg)
Glendon (http://stuffpoint.com/anime-paradise/image/19522-anime-paradise-blonde-anime-guy.jpg)
Aris (http://pre00.deviantart.net/b798/th/pre/i/2015/330/3/3/anime_guy_by_thesilentdemise-d9i46r4.jpg)
Personality
Misaki likes to keep to herself a lot and tends to distrust others pretty easily. Tokado has tried to get her to open up to others, but the best he's managed is to make her open-minded to the idea of making new friends.
Tokado on the other hand, is bright, cheerful, and outgoing. He likes making new friends and often teases Misaki for fun. While he can be happy go lucky, he does have a serious side to him regarding things that matter a lot to him.
Glendon is the type to not care as much. He's very cold-hearted and had he not been a hunter, anyone could've mistaken him for having the stereotypical personality of a vampire. His blunt and sometimes rude personality can make his cactus of a personality hard to get along with and thus he rarely works in groups larger than three.
Quiet and tending to stay away from trouble, Aris doesn't like to put himself in the limelight. Not that his two colored eyes help. Somewhat self-conscious about his abnormal look, he always gets the urge to cover them. Ergo, he most often can be seen wearing reflective sunglasses or reflective glasses in general.
Strengths
Misaki: Nimble, quick, clever, quick to respond
Tokado: Easy to get along with, agile, clever
Glendon: quick-footed, goal-oriented, sharp-tongued
Aris: --
Weaknesses
Misaki: Making Friends, lying, hiding information
Tokado: too trusting, accident prone, puts himself in danger too much
Glendon: listening to orders, working in a group setting, thick-headed
Aris: can't seem to stay away from attention
Love Interest
Misaki <-> Tokado
Other two are open.
Other
Tokado will become a dirt-blood.

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Highclass)
Alright. Accepted. )

Solstice_X
February 19th, 2017, 09:21 PM

( *Turns my cactus Glendon into a sacrificial offering for Love Interest* )

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Name
Misaki Noragami & Tokado Shiiyuu / Glendon Warwick / Aris Cristol
Hunter or Vampire
Hunters / Hunter / Vampire
Weapon of Choice (If a hunter)
Misaki -> Naginata
Tokado -> Katana
Glendon -> Whipblade
Role
Darters / Darter / Commoner
Appearance
Misaki [L] & Tokado [R] (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/df/e4/f0/dfe4f0f20631cf98f1922b20f6e0e298.jpg)
Glendon (http://stuffpoint.com/anime-paradise/image/19522-anime-paradise-blonde-anime-guy.jpg)
Aris (http://pre00.deviantart.net/b798/th/pre/i/2015/330/3/3/anime_guy_by_thesilentdemise-d9i46r4.jpg)
Personality
Misaki likes to keep to herself a lot and tends to distrust others pretty easily. Tokado has tried to get her to open up to others, but the best he's managed is to make her open-minded to the idea of making new friends.
Tokado on the other hand, is bright, cheerful, and outgoing. He likes making new friends and often teases Misaki for fun. While he can be happy go lucky, he does have a serious side to him regarding things that matter a lot to him.
Glendon is the type to not care as much. He's very cold-hearted and had he not been a hunter, anyone could've mistaken him for having the stereotypical personality of a vampire. His blunt and sometimes rude personality can make his cactus of a personality hard to get along with and thus he rarely works in groups larger than three.
Quiet and tending to stay away from trouble, Aris doesn't like to put himself in the limelight. Not that his two colored eyes help. Somewhat self-conscious about his abnormal look, he always gets the urge to cover them. Ergo, he most often can be seen wearing reflective sunglasses or reflective glasses in general.
Strengths
Misaki: Nimble, quick, clever, quick to respond
Tokado: Easy to get along with, agile, clever
Glendon: quick-footed, goal-oriented, sharp-tongued
Aris: --
Weaknesses
Misaki: Making Friends, lying, hiding information
Tokado: too trusting, accident prone, puts himself in danger too much
Glendon: listening to orders, working in a group setting, thick-headed
Aris: can't seem to stay away from attention
Love Interest
Misaki <-> Tokado
Other two are open.
Other
Tokado will become a dirt-blood.
I like what you added with Tokado, hombre. Needed some dirt bloods.
Accepted! )

Trashy Sky
February 19th, 2017, 09:24 PM
( *Turns my cactus Glendon into a sacrificial offering for Love Interest* )
(*thumbs up* i accept the offering)

Solstice_X
February 19th, 2017, 09:25 PM
I like what you added with Tokado, hombre. Needed some dirt bloods.
Accepted! )
(Thanke, I can always make another dirt blood if needed. *Is contemplating turning Glendon "accidentally into a dirt blood* )

Solstice_X
February 19th, 2017, 09:27 PM
(*thumbs up* i accept the offering)
( *grins wildly* this is gonna be fuuun~ *o* *Anticipates the turnout of cactus+marshmallow* )

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 09:31 PM
(Thanke, I can always make another dirt blood if needed. *Is contemplating turning Glendon "accidentally into a dirt blood* )
Spicy, bruv. Whatever you want doe )

Trashy Sky
February 19th, 2017, 09:32 PM
( *grins wildly* this is gonna be fuuun~ *o* *Anticipates the turnout of cactus+marshmallow* )
(cactus x marshmallow = wonderfully horrific)

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Shadomaru Jazz xxJaggededgexx Moonfur Trashy Sky Solstice_X

Ok so feel free to start if ya want. I'll add my starter below, ya'll do what ya like. BUT if ya don't have a love interest thus far, feel free to scower characters that aren't already taken before we start. If you want. Whatever happens happens, I say! ANyway, onwards!~

Another day, another hunt. It was hard to say how many years he'd been hunting vampires for. 15? No... 16? It seemed to all blend into one memory.
As he set out, he noted the rising sun, breaking through wisps of darkness with a soft orange tinge, peach meddled in with the colours as though it demanded a spot in the sky. But no matter how warm the sun made it look, it was a dreadfully cold day. He sighed softly, warm breath mixing with the cold air and forming a transparent white cloud before him. He then swept his dark brown hair back, hoping it wouldn't fall back and get in the way of his sight.
With his scythe at his side, he set out, wandering about the outskirts of the town with intent to keep order within said town, and keep himself happy. One less vampire, one less pest, right?

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Thantos sat in a tree watching the sun rise. He had a successful night. Able to get a small amount of kids the night before. That should keep him satisfied for the next few days while he tried to find more victims in the village. He smiled at the sunrise. Today was going to be interesting. He could already tell.

Trashy Sky
February 19th, 2017, 10:06 PM
Doubt wandered through the town quietly, seeing how he lived there to blend in and not be murdered, his hands curled up in the sleeves of his soft pink sweater as they curled against his chest. The small vampire didn't exactly seem to be vampire from the outside, his adorable and small appearance making it seem unlikely to be literally bloodthirsty, though his pale skin and pinkish eyes may be one to give him away. Though, it could just look like some kind of defect he was born with. Still, Doubt stayed mostly in the shadows and tried to blend in with other humans that were out at this time.

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Thantos sat in a tree watching the sun rise. He had a successful night. Able to get a small amount of kids the night before. That should keep him satisfied for the next few days while he tried to find more victims in the village. He smiled at the sunrise. Today was going to be interesting. He could already tell.
wouldn't it just be absolutely confusing if we interacted? )

Thanos stopped, wiping some dust off of his scythe. This thing collected way too much dust, funnily enough. He looked up at the sunrise as well, wiping the dust off with the sleeve of his jacket. The sun continued to light up the land with its bold glow, and he enjoyed its effect, though, something managed to catch his eye as he looked up.
Was that someone up in that tree? He raised a brow, watching them with an unmoving gaze, making sure his scythe was ready for any ambushes or anything alike.

Solstice_X
February 19th, 2017, 10:44 PM
"Waaake up...waaaaaaake up." Tokado said in a slightly whiney and child-like voice as he repeated poked and prodded Misaki, trying to get her to wake up from her slumber.

The two darters roomed together as they practiced and learned the art of vampire hunting. Each knew their limits, mostly because Misaki threatened to slaughter Tokado on day one if he tried any funny business. Still, despite their different personalities, their bond had grown stronger with each passing day.

"urrh...mhhgg." Mumbled the sleepy choppy-haired girl as she rolled over and pulled the covers over her head in an attempt to get more sleep. While her roomie was a morning bird, she certainly wasn't. In fact, she was more of a night owl than anything.

Glendon groaned as the sunlight filtered into his room. A solo room for a solo vampire hunter, how fitting. Still, being alone didn't stop him from being bothered by the light of the star that provided life on this planet. It was too bright for it's own good as he would call it. Intent on getting more sleep, the blonde pulled the covers over him and rolled over to face away from his window.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2017, 10:53 PM
wouldn't it just be absolutely confusing if we interacted? )

Thanos stopped, wiping some dust off of his scythe. This thing collected way too much dust, funnily enough. He looked up at the sunrise as well, wiping the dust off with the sleeve of his jacket. The sun continued to light up the land with its bold glow, and he enjoyed its effect, though, something managed to catch his eye as he looked up.
Was that someone up in that tree? He raised a brow, watching them with an unmoving gaze, making sure his scythe was ready for any ambushes or anything alike.
(We have to now)

Thantos was in his human form. He always made sure of that whenever he was this close to the village. Centuries have taught him that it was always best to hide himself and only show his true self only if necessary.

Trashy Sky
February 19th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Doubt decided to take a shortcut through the spaces between buildings, finding the alleyways to feel oddly safer then the outward street. Maybe it was the fact that he could hide in the shadows and that there was ways for him to escape anything coming after him, unless there was a dead end of course. Though, the small and fragile vampire was pretty sure he knew his way around, and if he didn't... well it'd be too late for him to find out that he didn't know his way around...

Spikes
February 19th, 2017, 10:56 PM
Ian had always openly strolled through the streets as if he was similar to any other person who made their way through. In his opinion, there was nothing to worry about, the majority of people were clueless. He'd even had some nice conversations with some of the passer-bys. He wasn't hungry just yet, anyway. But he was very, very bored. He let out a yawn as he continued on, squinting at the sunrise. The brightness wasn't helping, it was almost as if he was seeing things. Like.. A human? It was too early for that. He rubbed his eyes and looked again. It sure was one. He kept at a distance for now, wondering what it was doing.

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 11:00 PM
(We have to now)

Thantos was in his human form. He always made sure of that whenever he was this close to the village. Centuries have taught him that it was always best to hide himself and only show his true self only if necessary.
Though the air was uneasy, he wasn't about to attack a man in a tree so easily. He took a step back, making sure to check his surroundings once more, and continued to watch the person in the tree. Then again, what were they up to at this time of day in a tree...

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Though the air was uneasy, he wasn't about to attack a man in a tree so easily. He took a step back, making sure to check his surroundings once more, and continued to watch the person in the tree. Then again, what were they up to at this time of day in a tree...
Thantos looked over to Thanos. With a smile, he waved his hand in greeting and looked back up at the sky.

Spikes
February 19th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Coming a bit closer, he could soon make out that the man was focusing on... A tree. That seemed pretty ridiculous. Maybe he was trying to cut it down? He stood a few metres behind the man. Casually looking up at the tree in front of him, he scratched his forehead, before resting his hands on his hips.

Solstice_X
February 19th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Doubt decided to take a shortcut through the spaces between buildings, finding the alleyways to feel oddly safer then the outward street. Maybe it was the fact that he could hide in the shadows and that there was ways for him to escape anything coming after him, unless there was a dead end of course. Though, the small and fragile vampire was pretty sure he knew his way around, and if he didn't... well it'd be too late for him to find out that he didn't know his way around...

Frustrated by the continued flood of light, Glendon eventually rose from his slumber in mild agitation. As he walked around his room getting dressed and ready to face the day to come, he glanced out his window down into the streets and alleyways below. That was when he noticed the small figure that moved faintly within the shadows. Huh?

Trashy Sky
February 19th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Frustrated by the continued flood of light, Glendon eventually rose from his slumber in mild agitation. As he walked around his room getting dressed and ready to face the day to come, he glanced out his window down into the streets and alleyways below. That was when he noticed the small figure that moved faintly within the shadows. Huh?
Doubt pressed against the alley wall, a bit shaky like he always was due to the fact that he could be killed any moment. He stayed there for a bit, looking around slightly suspiciously as to make sure no one was creeping up on him, before slowly moving deeper into the alleyway and staying hidden in the shadows. He kept his hands, or well sleeves, curled against his chest as he walked. He was just anxious and scared.

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 11:10 PM
Thantos looked over to Thanos. With a smile, he waved his hand in greeting and looked back up at the sky.
Coming a bit closer, he could soon make out that the man was focusing on... A tree. That seemed pretty ridiculous. Maybe he was trying to cut it down? He stood a few metres behind the man. Casually looking up at the tree in front of him, he scratched his forehead, before resting his hands on his hips.
Thanos raised a brow even further, seemingly unimpressed. "Are you alright up there... Sir?" He questioned, though his voice was stern and demanding of a response, scythe still in hand. He was rather wrapped up in this, and in turn, didn't notice the other being behind him, despite how close they were.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Thanos raised a brow even further, seemingly unimpressed. "Are you alright up there... Sir?" He questioned, though his voice was stern and demanding of a response, scythe still in hand. He was rather wrapped up in this, and in turn, didn't notice the other being behind him, despite how close they were.
"Perfectly fine." He responded back. "Just wanted to watch the morning sun in peace today." He looked back up at the sky.

Spikes
February 19th, 2017, 11:13 PM
He walked up beside him, still looking up at the tree. Now he knew what this guy was on about. He let out an audible "Hmm.." before turning his head to look at the man beside him, eyebrows raised and pouting slightly.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2017, 11:17 PM
He walked up beside him, still looking up at the tree. Now he knew what this guy was on about. He let out an audible "Hmm.." before turning his head to look at the man beside him, eyebrows raised and pouting slightly.
You're one of those that constantly want attention)

Spikes
February 19th, 2017, 11:19 PM
(One of those what?)

Trashy Sky
February 19th, 2017, 11:21 PM
(that's p rude. there's an uneven amount of rpers here and people just want to be included, plus Vanellen even quoted Jazz's post in their last one.)

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 11:21 PM
"Perfectly fine." He responded back. "Just wanted to watch the morning sun in peace today." He looked back up at the sky.
Thanos stared for a moment, then relaxed slightly. "Alright the-" Suddenly, he saw the other now beside him. He flinched, warningly holding the scythe in front of him, just in case the other was bad news. "Where'd you come from?" He huffed.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2017, 11:22 PM
(that's p rude. there's an uneven amount of rpers here and people just want to be included, plus Vanellen even quoted Jazz's post in their last one.)
I understand that. I understand it very much. It's kinda why I never stay in an rp for long because I always get neglected because of this fact.

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Nah bruv. Nah.
I told Jazz to fit in somewhere because he wasn't sure where to slot in. Not attention seeking at all. Just trying to participate. )

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 19th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Nah bruv. Nah.
I told Jazz to fit in somewhere because he wasn't sure where to slot in. Not attention seeking at all. Just trying to participate. )
That's what they all say

Vanellen
February 19th, 2017, 11:26 PM
That's what they all say
1v1 me don't be mean to my husbando
p.s. wasn't like i was going to forget about your responses. I'm not that heartless. )

Spikes
February 19th, 2017, 11:26 PM
That's what they all say
( ..Dude, Van and I both talked and agreed that we'd rp together as well. We talked about it beforehand, I'm not just coming in out of nowhere here
Chill, man)

Trashy Sky
February 19th, 2017, 11:27 PM
That's what they all say
(put it behind you and stop being rude. you said you understand how people want to be included yet you do this. please stop before this becomes a big fight and the admins close the thread or something)

Spikes
February 19th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Thanos stared for a moment, then relaxed slightly. "Alright the-" Suddenly, he saw the other now beside him. He flinched, warningly holding the scythe in front of him, just in case the other was bad news. "Where'd you come from?" He huffed.
He shrugged nonchalantly, bringing up some fingers which he counted upon under his breath, before stopping to look at the man and say "Like.. 3 metres behind you? Yeah." he nodded in content with that answer.

Solstice_X
February 20th, 2017, 12:22 AM
Doubt pressed against the alley wall, a bit shaky like he always was due to the fact that he could be killed any moment. He stayed there for a bit, looking around slightly suspiciously as to make sure no one was creeping up on him, before slowly moving deeper into the alleyway and staying hidden in the shadows. He kept his hands, or well sleeves, curled against his chest as he walked. He was just anxious and scared.
Glendon raised an eyebrow as he watched the small figure pressed against the walls. A grin spread across his face at the thought that this may very well be a vampire. Oddly enough, he swore that the figure gave off the strangest and most contradicting feeling to a vampire that he'd seen in all his time as being a hunter.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 20th, 2017, 12:35 AM
I apologize for what I said earlier, just in a tough time with my family)

Trashy Sky
February 20th, 2017, 12:35 AM
Glendon raised an eyebrow as he watched the small figure pressed against the walls. A grin spread across his face at the thought that this may very well be a vampire. Oddly enough, he swore that the figure gave off the strangest and most contradicting feeling to a vampire that he'd seen in all his time as being a hunter.
Doubt continued his cautious and shaky walk down the alleyway, staying in the shadows to hide himself the best he could. He kept looking around as if he was sure someone would follow him, though that was just his paranoia; rightfully earned paranoia as he could be killed any second. The weak and fragile vampire kept moving, wanting to get to a place where no one could stumble in on him.

Spikes
February 20th, 2017, 12:43 AM
(It's alright Shado, apology accepted :3)

Vanellen
February 20th, 2017, 02:10 AM
That's fine. Down to continue? )

Vanellen
February 20th, 2017, 02:15 AM
He shrugged nonchalantly, bringing up some fingers which he counted upon under his breath, before stopping to look at the man and say "Like.. 3 metres behind you? Yeah." he nodded in content with that answer.
He stared at the other, scythe still defensively held in front of himself. "And you couldn't just walk by me?" He asked the other, disliking the fact that he didn't manage to spot someone who was only 3 meters away.

Spikes
February 20th, 2017, 02:20 AM
He stared at the other, scythe still defensively held in front of himself. "And you couldn't just walk by me?" He asked the other, disliking the fact that he didn't manage to spot someone who was only 3 meters away.
"Yeah yeah, miss prissy pants.." he mumbled, more to himself than the other man. "I'm not allowed to stand here, then?" he piped up. He stared at the scythe the man was holding in front of him, raising his eyebrows. "..That's dangerous. You shouldn't carry that around. It might hurt someone."

Vanellen
February 20th, 2017, 02:25 AM
"Yeah yeah, miss prissy pants.." he mumbled, more to himself than the other man. "I'm not allowed to stand here, then?" he piped up. He stared at the scythe the man was holding in front of him, raising his eyebrows. "..That's dangerous. You shouldn't carry that around. It might hurt someone."
"That's the purpose of it." Thanos answered bluntly. "It's my job to 'carry this around' too, so I won't take advice from you, boy." he waved it in front of the other slightly.

Spikes
February 20th, 2017, 02:32 AM
"That's the purpose of it." Thanos answered bluntly. "It's my job to 'carry this around' too, so I won't take advice from you, boy." he waved it in front of the other slightly.
"You seem to have a lot of anger issues." he tutted, closing his eyes and shaking his head. "Hurting people is a bad pastime. Get that thing out of my face." he snapped his fingers, staring at him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 20th, 2017, 07:57 AM
"You seem to have a lot of anger issues." he tutted, closing his eyes and shaking his head. "Hurting people is a bad pastime. Get that thing out of my face." he snapped his fingers, staring at him.
Thantos was watching the two talk. He sat there watching, and waiting for the right moment to strike, which probably wouldn't happen. Not now at least.

Vanellen
February 20th, 2017, 08:22 AM
Thantos was watching the two talk. He sat there watching, and waiting for the right moment to strike, which probably wouldn't happen. Not now at least.
"How clueless are you, boy?" Thanos relaxed a bit, letting his shoulders drop slightly. This young... Something wasn't a threat, however he didn't pull the scythe away. "Don't make me repeat myself."
He then looked up at the man in the tree, his expression still stuck on a mix of displeased and unimpressed. "Enjoying the show?" He said, then setting his gaze back onto the other before him.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 20th, 2017, 08:28 AM
"How clueless are you, boy?" Thanos relaxed a bit, letting his shoulders drop slightly. This young... Something wasn't a threat, however he didn't pull the scythe away. "Don't make me repeat myself."
He then looked up at the man in the tree, his expression still stuck on a mix of displeased and unimpressed. "Enjoying the show?" He said, then setting his gaze back onto the other before him.
"A bit." Thanos said, though his smile showed otherwise. He climbed down the tree until he got to the ground and walked over to him.

Vanellen
February 20th, 2017, 08:33 AM
"A bit." Thanos said, though his smile showed otherwise. He climbed down the tree until he got to the ground and walked over to him.
He tilted his scythe slightly in response, now reflecting the sun's sombre glow off of its shiny, metallic blade.
He gave the other a stern look as he approached, almost as though telling the other to 'mind the personal space' just with a glance.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 20th, 2017, 08:37 AM
He tilted his scythe slightly in response, now reflecting the sun's sombre glow off of its shiny, metallic blade.
He gave the other a stern look as he approached, almost as though telling the other to 'mind the personal space' just with a glance.
Thantos got the message and stopped a few feet in front of him. He had paid no attention to the scythe, it did not scare him. "Have we met?" He asked curiously.

Vanellen
February 20th, 2017, 08:45 AM
Thantos got the message and stopped a few feet in front of him. He had paid no attention to the scythe, it did not scare him. "Have we met?" He asked curiously.
He looked at the other, scanning his features. Unique features, but not something he knew of right off the top of his head.
"Might've." He muttered, resting his gaze on them. "Seen quite a lot of things that look like humans."

Spikes
February 20th, 2017, 01:55 PM
He looked at the other, scanning his features. Unique features, but not something he knew of right off the top of his head.
"Might've." He muttered, resting his gaze on them. "Seen quite a lot of things that look like humans."
"..Like humans?" he snorted. "You're funny. I appreciate that. Put the big thingy down, though. You don't see clear when you're angry."

Vanellen
February 20th, 2017, 02:01 PM
"..Like humans?" he snorted. "You're funny. I appreciate that. Put the big thingy down, though. You don't see clear when you're angry."
Thanos looked at the other; the same displeased expression upon his face. Though, still, he didn't move the scythe. "I know exactly what I see." He said simply, though his tone set out to warn him.

Spikes
February 20th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Thanos looked at the other; the same displeased expression upon his face. Though, still, he didn't move the scythe. "I know exactly what I see." He said simply, though his tone set out to warn him.
"..Humans?" he tilted his head to the side. "..You're getting old. I know this is hard for you, but when you get old you start to lose things. Like eyesight." he nodded, with a mockingly solemn expression.

Vanellen
February 20th, 2017, 02:19 PM
"..Humans?" he tilted his head to the side. "..You're getting old. I know this is hard for you, but when you get old you start to lose things. Like eyesight." he nodded, with a mockingly solemn expression.
"I can see it in your eyes, boy." He said, ignoring the childish comments coming from the other. He pressed the scythe to his chest, pressing gently. A human in this situation wouldn't act like this, that's for sure.

Spikes
February 20th, 2017, 03:11 PM
"I can see it in your eyes, boy." He said, ignoring the childish comments coming from the other. He pressed the scythe to his chest, pressing gently. A human in this situation wouldn't act like this, that's for sure.
"My eyes? What about them?" he reached out to touch the scythe, stroking along the top edge and staring at him. "You don't need to do that." he smirked slightly, resting his hand along the top of the scythe.

Vanellen
February 20th, 2017, 03:52 PM
"My eyes? What about them?" he reached out to touch the scythe, stroking along the top edge and staring at him. "You don't need to do that." he smirked slightly, resting his hand along the top of the scythe.
Thanos stared into the other's eyes, scowling slightly. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't strike you down now, vampire." He growled softly, years upon years of hatred present in his voice.

Spikes
February 20th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Thanos stared into the other's eyes, scowling slightly. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't strike you down now, vampire." He growled softly, years upon years of hatred present in his voice.
"Because you're bluffing? Puh-lease." Ian rested his chin on the scythe, rolling his eyes. "You're making some pretty serious accusations, you know. Just cause you're carrying this giant thing around doesn't mean you get to point at anyone and shout 'Vampire!'"

Solstice_X
February 20th, 2017, 05:14 PM
Doubt continued his cautious and shaky walk down the alleyway, staying in the shadows to hide himself the best he could. He kept looking around as if he was sure someone would follow him, though that was just his paranoia; rightfully earned paranoia as he could be killed any second. The weak and fragile vampire kept moving, wanting to get to a place where no one could stumble in on him.
Curiosity driving him, the darter grabbed his choice weapon, a black steel whipblade, slipped on his coat and belt of hunting tools, and slipped out of his dorm door. The grey-blonde hunter quickly made his way down several flights of stairs and out a main door before he turned to run as quietly as possible down the alleyways that he saw the mysterious figure go down.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 20th, 2017, 06:12 PM
My apologies. I've been working all day. Am I needed)

Spikes
February 20th, 2017, 06:13 PM
My apologies. I've been working all day. Am I needed)
(Feel free to bump in on van before my vamp gets killed or somethin, Van's currently offline)

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 20th, 2017, 06:15 PM
(Feel free to bump in on van before my vamp gets killed or somethin, Van's currently offline)
Who

Spikes
February 20th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Who
(Vanellen, Thanos)

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 20th, 2017, 06:24 PM
(Vanellen, Thanos)
Yea. I got that just before you said that.)

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 20th, 2017, 06:25 PM
"Because you're bluffing? Puh-lease." Ian rested his chin on the scythe, rolling his eyes. "You're making some pretty serious accusations, you know. Just cause you're carrying this giant thing around doesn't mean you get to point at anyone and shout 'Vampire!'"
Thantos watched silently for a while before walking up to them. He wasn't about to let this human kill another vampire. "Um. Excuse me sir." He said tapping his shoulder.

Trashy Sky
February 20th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Curiosity driving him, the darter grabbed his choice weapon, a black steel whipblade, slipped on his coat and belt of hunting tools, and slipped out of his dorm door. The grey-blonde hunter quickly made his way down several flights of stairs and out a main door before he turned to run as quietly as possible down the alleyways that he saw the mysterious figure go down.
Doubt only looked ahead of him now, his small and fragile figure shaking as he walked because he felt very uneasy. His large pink sweater kept him a bit calm, as the softness and warmth got to him and allowed him to softly calm. He jumped at every small noise, the vampire's pink-ish eyes widened in fear for anything and everything.

Solstice_X
February 20th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Doubt only looked ahead of him now, his small and fragile figure shaking as he walked because he felt very uneasy. His large pink sweater kept him a bit calm, as the softness and warmth got to him and allowed him to softly calm. He jumped at every small noise, the vampire's pink-ish eyes widened in fear for anything and everything.
Glendon crept quietly around the corner to catch a glimpse of the figure that caught his interest a few moment before only to find what he saw to be a small, maybe boy, in a pink sweater. Puzzled, he followed the figure to see where it was going; he debated what other course of action he should take.

Trashy Sky
February 20th, 2017, 09:38 PM
Glendon crept quietly around the corner to catch a glimpse of the figure that caught his interest a few moment before only to find what he saw to be a small, maybe boy, in a pink sweater. Puzzled, he followed the figure to see where it was going; he debated what other course of action he should take.
Doubt rubbed a hand through his messy hair as he looked around again, freezing up as he caught a glimpse of what he thought to be someone. He wasn't sure, but it was enough to spook him out to levels of visible trembling. The small vampire stared at the corner where Glendon was, not sure if he was seeing anything or not. Though, he seemed ready to book it out of there if anything startled him.

Solstice_X
February 20th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Doubt rubbed a hand through his messy hair as he looked around again, freezing up as he caught a glimpse of what he thought to be someone. He wasn't sure, but it was enough to spook him out to levels of visible trembling. The small vampire stared at the corner where Glendon was, not sure if he was seeing anything or not. Though, he seemed ready to book it out of there if anything startled him.
A pang of pity hit the grey-blonde hunter as this felt like the equivalent to a lion hunting a fawn, and that annoyed him. The fact that he seemed to feel some remorse for debating on killing this maybe-vampire didn't come across as a good thing for him. He was supposed to emotionless towards vampires. One moment, then another, then a next passed before Glendon quickly snapped his whipblade and darted out of the shadows at the figure. The only thing on his mind was his determination to kill this more than likely vamp and get them out of his mind for good.

Trashy Sky
February 20th, 2017, 10:13 PM
A pang of pity hit the grey-blonde hunter as this felt like the equivalent to a lion hunting a fawn, and that annoyed him. The fact that he seemed to feel some remorse for debating on killing this maybe-vampire didn't come across as a good thing for him. He was supposed to emotionless towards vampires. One moment, then another, then a next passed before Glendon quickly snapped his whipblade and darted out of the shadows at the figure. The only thing on his mind was his determination to kill this more than likely vamp and get them out of his mind for good.
Doubt gave a whimper to muffle the scream he wanted to give at this, his eyes widening more as he turned and darted away from the hunter chasing him. His small figure made him a bit more agile then most, but it was still a close call. The pink-eyed vampire ran, taking a few twisting turns down the system of alleyways that he thought might confuse the hunter chasing after him so he could get out of there. Doubt looked behind him at Glendon as he ran, not noticing that he had run into a complete dead end and smacked right into a brick wall. He stumbled back in the sudden dizziness, fear coursing through his body as the realization that he was probably going to be murdered came over him.

Solstice_X
February 20th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Doubt gave a whimper to muffle the scream he wanted to give at this, his eyes widening more as he turned and darted away from the hunter chasing him. His small figure made him a bit more agile then most, but it was still a close call. The pink-eyed vampire ran, taking a few twisting turns down the system of alleyways that he thought might confuse the hunter chasing after him so he could get out of there. Doubt looked behind him at Glendon as he ran, not noticing that he had run into a complete dead end and smacked right into a brick wall. He stumbled back in the sudden dizziness, fear coursing through his body as the realization that he was probably going to be murdered came over him.
(I just want to squish the marshmallow right about now, it's so precious ToT)

Having carried his momentum forward by bouncing diagonally off the corners that the vampire turned, Glendon was pretty close behind the pink eyed vamp. Pink eyes? He can to a sudden stop as he gazed questioningly at the trapped figure in the dead end. Had he ever seen a vampire with pink eyes?

"What are you?" seemed to escape his lips before he could stop himself from asking. It was an honestly curious question, but not quite one he intended to ask his prey. Never before had he observed such a frail blood-sucking being, let alone one with pink eyes.

Trashy Sky
February 20th, 2017, 10:24 PM
(I just want to squish the marshmallow right about now, it's so precious ToT)

Having carried his momentum forward by bouncing diagonally off the corners that the vampire turned, Glendon was pretty close behind the pink eyed vamp. Pink eyes? He can to a sudden stop as he gazed questioningly at the trapped figure in the dead end. Had he ever seen a vampire with pink eyes?

"What are you?" seemed to escape his lips before he could stop himself from asking. It was an honestly curious question, but not quite one he intended to ask his prey. Never before had he observed such a frail blood-sucking being, let alone one with pink eyes.
(ikr aaa he's so cute)

Doubt watched the human for a moment, his pink eyes shimmering. They were pretty odd, seeing how most vampires seemed to have red eyes. Though, Doubt's eyes were a pink-ish, faded, red that contrasted with the light, but dull, pink sweater he wore. The small and frail being backed against the wall with wide eyes that began to tear up at the question from the hunter. He was terrified, which was shown in his trembling and soft whimpers. "A-A v-vamp-pire..." he choked out in a very quiet and soft studder that contradicted everything known about supposedly bloodthirsty, killing, beings. Doubt was so small, frail, and scared that it was obvious he was no threat and Glendon could easily kill him if he wanted. It seemed like the hunter could easily snap this small vampire's spine in half with minimal effort.

Solstice_X
February 20th, 2017, 10:33 PM
(ikr aaa he's so cute)

Doubt watched the human for a moment, his pink eyes shimmering. They were pretty odd, seeing how most vampires seemed to have red eyes. Though, Doubt's eyes were a pink-ish, faded, red that contrasted with the light, but dull, pink sweater he wore. The small and frail being backed against the wall with wide eyes that began to tear up at the question from the hunter. He was terrified, which was shown in his trembling and soft whimpers. "A-A v-vamp-pire..." he choked out in a very quiet and soft studder that contradicted everything known about supposedly bloodthirsty, killing, beings. Doubt was so small, frail, and scared that it was obvious he was no threat and Glendon could easily kill him if he wanted. It seemed like the hunter could easily snap this small vampire's spine in half with minimal effort.
"I can see that, but what are you?" He pressed on. This vampire was an anomaly among most if he'd ever seen one. The clockwork in his brain was turning to try to process and figure out how such a frail vampire could exist and not seem to carry the ruthless and blood-thirsty nature of most dirt bloods. Maybe it's a commoner vamp...but why would a commoner be so frail, weak, and seemingly helpless?

Trashy Sky
February 20th, 2017, 10:38 PM
"I can see that, but what are you?" He pressed on. This vampire was an anomaly among most if he'd ever seen one. The clockwork in his brain was turning to try to process and figure out how such a frail vampire could exist and not seem to carry the ruthless and blood-thirsty nature of most dirt bloods. Maybe it's a commoner vamp...but why would a commoner be so frail, weak, and seemingly helpless?
"A c-comm-moner..." Doubt muttered out, shrinking down against the wall as he held back the tears that bubbled up from the tear ducts in his eyes. He looked terrified and helpless, like a small child who lost it's mother or like a fawn cornered by a hunter with a shotgun. He glanced past Glendon, trying to see if there was an opening he could run though, but only shrunk down more as he was too scared to even try. The small vampire didn't want to die.

Vanellen
February 20th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Thantos watched silently for a while before walking up to them. He wasn't about to let this human kill another vampire. "Um. Excuse me sir." He said tapping his shoulder.
"What?" Thanos hissed at the other, scowl still present on his face. He continued to hold the scythe firm in place, even pushing it against the other slightly harder.

Spikes
February 21st, 2017, 12:09 AM
"What?" Thanos hissed at the other, scowl still present on his face. He continued to hold the scythe firm in place, even pushing it against the other slightly harder.
"Careful with this one, his knickers are in a knot." he blinked slightly as he felt the scythe being pushed closer in response. "Pretty tight knot, in fact."

Vanellen
February 21st, 2017, 01:43 AM
"Careful with this one, his knickers are in a knot." he blinked slightly as he felt the scythe being pushed closer in response. "Pretty tight knot, in fact."
"I don't think you should be concerned about that." Thanos growled even louder towards the one at the end of his scythe. Today just wasn't a good day for him.

Spikes
February 21st, 2017, 02:14 AM
"I don't think you should be concerned about that." Thanos growled even louder towards the one at the end of his scythe. Today just wasn't a good day for him.
"..This is kinda scary." he looked to the side, and back to the vampire in front. Nevermind the scythe in front of him, he was enjoying this. This one was easily riled up, and besides, he had backup if the man decided to attack.

Vanellen
February 21st, 2017, 03:17 AM
"..This is kinda scary." he looked to the side, and back to the vampire in front. Nevermind the scythe in front of him, he was enjoying this. This one was easily riled up, and besides, he had backup if the man decided to attack.
Thanos stared daggers at the younger looking vampire, now staying quiet. Never once had he encountered such a dangerously 'playful' creature, and frankly, he disliked how much he was testing him.

Spikes
February 21st, 2017, 03:43 AM
Thanos stared daggers at the younger looking vampire, now staying quiet. Never once had he encountered such a dangerously 'playful' creature, and frankly, he disliked how much he was testing him.
He smiled at him, in an almost condescending way. He was still hoping for a reaction, even a violent one at this point, though he wondered how skilful this man was. He'd been called out early on, just by behaviour.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 21st, 2017, 08:10 AM
He smiled at him, in an almost condescending way. He was still hoping for a reaction, even a violent one at this point, though he wondered how skilful this man was. He'd been called out early on, just by behaviour.
Thantos had grabbed part of his scythe. "So you think he's a vampire. Why?" He asked.

Vanellen
February 21st, 2017, 08:31 AM
Thantos had grabbed part of his scythe. "So you think he's a vampire. Why?" He asked.
He tugged the scythe away from the other in a rough manner, giving another glare of warning. "He gives off the behaviour." He continued to stare right at him. "And though, you both are too calm." He muttered. Was he surrounded today?

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 21st, 2017, 08:38 AM
He tugged the scythe away from the other in a rough manner, giving another glare of warning. "He gives off the behaviour." He continued to stare right at him. "And though, you both are too calm." He muttered. Was he surrounded today?

He looked straight at him. "He's probably calm because he's not a vampire. As for me, I'm calm because I live by my motto."

|+sari+|
February 21st, 2017, 08:55 AM

Anyway, here we go.

They've always been a pest at best. They wander about with their millions invested in timeless mansions, and they stride like they own the entire town, but worst of all... they take us down one by one. Like sheep to a damn, dirty wolf." The man in the tavern said with a snarl, downing his bitter drink. "You oughta stay inside, young one. They're not stupid either, you know. Lock those doors and close your curtains. Heard they can lure naive people right out of their own bed."

This land wasn't just for the humans anymore, as it has been tainted with vampire presence, and had been for centuries. Only the vampire hunters helped keep the town in order; like a police force, really. Vampire hunters are renowned for their strength, smarts and determination when it comes to hunting, but almost anyone can be one. How do you continue to be one, you ask? Survive, of course. However, there are different classes.

Leaders: Leaders have been in the game for the longest, and have probably killed the most vampires in their lifetime. Note: Leaders almost always have many scars, and are over the age of 25. (Limited - 2 Spots)

Standers: Standers have been working for a good amount of time, and know the basic tips and tricks to being a successful hunter, but have only learned from the book. Are over the age of 20. (Limited - 4 spots)

Darters: Darters are fresh to the hunt. They usually tag along with Standers or Leaders, as they find it very hard to go about hunting alone. Know the very basics of hunting vampires. 15 years and over.

But then... there's the vampires. It took everyone long enough to realise that there's several kinds of vampires to look out for.

High-Class Vampires: Vampires that have lived for centuries. They maintain pure blood and have all sorts of riches. Each one owns a large estate, and always manage to dodge any sort of tax. These ones are especially hard to kill due to their connections. (Limited - 1 Spots)

Commoner Vampires: Vampires that have mixed blood and are rather young vampires. They're good at blending in, however, and act like any other person. A lot of conflict has risen out of killing them as they seem to function like a human in society.

Dirt Bloods: Human to vampire. They're usually slaves to a higher-up vampire, and only reach this point if a vampire secretes certain toxins when feeding. These vampires are the ones most likely to go on rampages and cause the most damage. Usually the first targets hunting.

Form:

Name:
Hunter or Vampire:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Love Interest:
Other:

Appearance: Looks stern and unapproachable. Has dark brown hair done up like this http://image.prntscr.com/image/2b110e7f185d425982eb548a08469a2e.png and has dark, greyish-blue eyes. Has about three scars through his lip due to an attack when he was younger.
Personality: Stoic, cold and reserved. He takes his job seriously and hates vampires undyingly. High-class vampires revolt him the most, due to his past life with a poor family. When he does get close to someone, he shows a very caring side, but has issues expressing affection.
Strengths: When he strikes, he does so precisely. Knows weakspots rather well due to his years of service.
Weaknesses: He's not as quick as he used to be anymore, and refuses to take advice from Darters, even if it makes sense. He also isn't good with teamwork and would much rather be alone during a hunt. Gets very hot-headed during fights because he just really doesn't like them vampires.
Other: Why is van just the best ever? Smh. (Thank you, me. I know I'm very swaggy.)

Name: Rachel Thorn
Hunter or Vamp? Hunter
Weapon of choice (if Hunter): Sword
Role: Stander
Appearance: short, pixie cut black hair, emerald green eyes, mascara, eyeliner. Wears a black leather jacket, tshurt, and black leather leggings with combat boots. She keeps her sword in a seath around her torso.
Persona: brave, determined, and serious.
Strengths: agile, swift, quick, and graceful. A fairly good fighter.
Weaknesses: tends to attack too quick, tends to get caught off guard, does not take pain well, often doesn't think before attacking, bleeds easily.
Love Interest: Straight / Open
Other: nah, I think I'm good. :)

Vanellen
February 21st, 2017, 01:43 PM
Name: Rachel Thorn
Hunter or Vamp? Hunter
Weapon of choice (if Hunter): Sword
Role: Stander
Appearance: short, pixie cut black hair, emerald green eyes, mascara, eyeliner. Wears a black leather jacket, tshurt, and black leather leggings with combat boots. She keeps her sword in a seath around her torso.
Persona: brave, determined, and serious.
Strengths: agile, swift, quick, and graceful. A fairly good fighter.
Weaknesses: tends to attack too quick, tends to get caught off guard.
Love Interest: Straight / Open
Other: nah, I think I'm good. :)
Might need to modify weaknesses. Otherwise, accepted. )

Spikes
February 21st, 2017, 01:46 PM
He looked straight at him. "He's probably calm because he's not a vampire. As for me, I'm calm because I live by my motto."
"I think you're overreacting." he piped up, clearing his throat beforehand. "Maybe our friend here is right."

Vanellen
February 21st, 2017, 01:50 PM
He gave off a disgusted laugh, looking away from him in the moment. "You must think I'm blind." He prodded the other vampire with the scythe once more. "I know what I see."

Spikes
February 21st, 2017, 01:54 PM
He gave off a disgusted laugh, looking away from him in the moment. "You must think I'm blind." He prodded the other vampire with the scythe once more. "I know what I see."
As the man looked away he moved closer, responding with, "Well.. Actually it wouldn't be too hard to think that, now would it?"

|+sari+|
February 21st, 2017, 02:20 PM
Might need to modify weaknesses. Otherwise, accepted. )

All rughty. I Edited my weaknesses in my Post. ))

Vanellen
February 21st, 2017, 02:24 PM
As the man looked away he moved closer, responding with, "Well.. Actually it wouldn't be too hard to think that, now would it?"
Thanos just stared at the other vampire, deeming his comment not worthy of a response. He wasn't here to argue after all.

Vanellen
February 21st, 2017, 02:26 PM
All rughty. I Edited my weaknesses in my Post. ))
You're good to go! )

|+sari+|
February 21st, 2017, 02:27 PM
You're good to go! )

Cool, thx! :) ))

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 21st, 2017, 02:28 PM
Thanos just stared at the other vampire, deeming his comment not worthy of a response. He wasn't here to argue after all.
Thantos sighed and looked at the other vampire.

Spikes
February 21st, 2017, 02:51 PM
Thantos sighed and looked at the other vampire.
"..What?" he cocked his head to the side, a confused look on his face.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 21st, 2017, 03:44 PM
Thantos just shook his head.

Spikes
February 21st, 2017, 03:47 PM
Thantos just shook his head.
"..What?" he was getting a bit agitated, though he didn't want to show it all that much. He grumbled to himself slightly and looked back at Thanos, focusing on him instead.

Vanellen
February 21st, 2017, 11:22 PM
Thanos just huffed, then using his scythe as some kind of hook on the vampire's collar, then pulling him forward, grabbing the now tattered and torn collar with one free hand.

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 12:33 AM
Thanos just huffed, then using his scythe as some kind of hook on the vampire's collar, then pulling him forward, grabbing the now tattered and torn collar with one free hand.
"Ooh.. What's this?" despite the threatening gesture, he smirked at him, not that disturbed at all.

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 01:38 AM
"Ooh.. What's this?" despite the threatening gesture, he smirked at him, not that disturbed at all.
"What, do you find this entertaining?" He growled softly, staring at the other with angry yet tired eyes.

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 02:15 AM
"What, do you find this entertaining?" He growled softly, staring at the other with angry yet tired eyes.
"I don't lie sir, so yes. I do find this entertaining. What are you gonna do next?" he stay still for now, staring back at the other expectantly.

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 02:23 AM
"I don't lie sir, so yes. I do find this entertaining. What are you gonna do next?" he stay still for now, staring back at the other expectantly.
"Like I'd explain it to you." He responded, still growling. "Though, feel free to guess."

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 02:27 AM
"Like I'd explain it to you." He responded, still growling. "Though, feel free to guess."
"You're gonna sweep me off of my feet and sing a ballad?" he purred slightly, obviously pleased with his response and ignoring the anger coming off of the other in waves.

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 03:39 AM
"You're gonna sweep me off of my feet and sing a ballad?" he purred slightly, obviously pleased with his response and ignoring the anger coming off of the other in waves.
He just stared at the other, an unimpressed look on his face. "... I'm assuming your guesses aren't very well thought out."

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 03:46 AM
He just stared at the other, an unimpressed look on his face. "... I'm assuming your guesses aren't very well thought out."
He frowned slightly, eyebrows raised. "So I'm not right? What a shame. Guess you should just go ahead and do whatever you were going to do in the first place." he sighed, shaking his head. "Can't be any worse, can it?"

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 03:54 AM
He frowned slightly, eyebrows raised. "So I'm not right? What a shame. Guess you should just go ahead and do whatever you were going to do in the first place." he sighed, shaking his head. "Can't be any worse, can it?"
"You'd rather be slain than not have that little fantasy of yours?" He gripped the other's collar tighter, staring right into his eyes. "I suppose that's a good outcome for me."

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 03:59 AM
"You'd rather be slain than not have that little fantasy of yours?" He gripped the other's collar tighter, staring right into his eyes. "I suppose that's a good outcome for me."
"..You saying I could have it?" his gaze brightened slightly, staring right back, unwavering. The man's threats were empty, flying right over his head as he was more interested in the reaction than the outcome.

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 04:05 AM
"..You saying I could have it?" his gaze brightened slightly, staring right back, unwavering. The man's threats were empty, flying right over his head as he was more interested in the reaction than the outcome.
"From me? Not a chance." He responded with a slight hiss, the blade of his scythe now resting on the ground nearby his feet. Hey, it's heavy.
"I'd rather drag you." he then added, voice softer yet still as bitter as before, his own eyes not parting from the other's testing gaze.

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 04:13 AM
"From me? Not a chance." He responded with a slight hiss, the blade of his scythe now resting on the ground nearby his feet. Hey, it's heavy.
"I'd rather drag you." he then added, voice softer yet still as bitter as before, his own eyes not parting from the other's testing gaze.
"Well. If you don't want me to have a go at you, try getting out of kissing range." smirking once more, he leaned in slightly, noting the short distance between the both of them. Flirting would annoy this one, for sure, and doing so was entertaining.

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 04:18 AM
"Well. If you don't want me to have a go at you, try getting out of kissing range." smirking once more, he leaned in slightly, noting the short distance between the both of them. Flirting would annoy this one, for sure, and doing so was entertaining.
He didn't flinch. "Kissing someone who wants to kill you sounds like a horrible idea, even for your kind."

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 04:22 AM
He didn't flinch. "Kissing someone who wants to kill you sounds like a horrible idea, even for your kind."
"You'd be surprised." he sniffed. "You aren't doing anything else, really. You sure you wanna kill me? I'm not getting that vibe."

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 04:25 AM
"You'd be surprised." he sniffed. "You aren't doing anything else, really. You sure you wanna kill me? I'm not getting that vibe."
"What kind of 'vibe' are you getting then?" He asked mockingly, hand still balled up with the cloth of the other's shirt.

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 04:28 AM
"What kind of 'vibe' are you getting then?" He asked mockingly, hand still balled up with the cloth of the other's shirt.
"I'm getting the 'tired old man who pretends he's gonna kill but is just bluffing' vibe." as if the statement wasn't enough, he yawned afterwards in mock boredom.

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 04:32 AM
"I'm getting the 'tired old man who pretends he's gonna kill but is just bluffing' vibe." as if the statement wasn't enough, he yawned afterwards in mock boredom.
"Well, consider yourself lucky to even get to this stage." He muttered.

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 04:36 AM
"Well, consider yourself lucky to even get to this stage." He muttered.
"What stage?" he scoffed slightly. "The empty threat stage? The grizzled professional trying to act cool stage?"

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 04:46 AM
"What stage?" he scoffed slightly. "The empty threat stage? The grizzled professional trying to act cool stage?"
His eyes widened for a moment, and he stayed still. He could tolerate some of this torment, but not all of it.
In a swift movement, he pushed the other to the ground, slamming his foot down hard on the other's chest as to keep him still, then pulled his scythe back up from it's resting position, swinging it right to his neck in a threatening manner. The blade's edge was right on the vampire's neck, pressing against the skin as though it were eager to do its job.
His face, however, remained unmoved. The only difference was the storm of anger in his eyes.

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 04:55 AM
His eyes widened for a moment, and he stayed still for a moment. He could tolerate some of this torment, but not all of it.
In a swift movement, he pushed the other to the ground, slamming his foot down hard on the other's chest as to keep him still, then pulled his scythe back up from it's resting position, swinging it right to his neck in a threatening manner. The blade's edge was right on the vampire's neck, pressing against the skin as though it were eager to do its job.
His face, however, remained unmoved. The only difference was the storm of anger in his eyes.
A slight, what almost seemed to be a squeal, came from him on impact. He looked up at the man as he felt the blade against his neck. Finally, a reaction, though it was an intense one, and this man was a professional. "He finally does it! Bravo." as snide as the comment seemed, it couldn't come out without him wincing.

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 05:01 AM
A slight, what almost seemed to be a squeal, came from him on impact. He looked up at the man as he felt the blade against his neck. Finally, a reaction, though it was an intense one, and this man was a professional. "He finally does it! Bravo." as snide as the comment seemed, it couldn't come out without him wincing.
"Shut it." He growled through his teeth, pressing down harder with the scythe.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 22nd, 2017, 07:02 AM
You know, I would save your vamp Jazz, but I just can't keep up )

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 08:07 AM
You know, I would save your vamp Jazz, but I just can't keep up )
Jazz's character won't die it's all g.
Just throw yourself in whenever you can. We can adjust~ )

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 22nd, 2017, 08:20 AM
Jazz's character won't die it's all g.
Just throw yourself in whenever you can. We can adjust~ )
.......hmmmm

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 08:30 AM
.......hmmmm
Hmm? )

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 22nd, 2017, 08:36 AM
Hmm? )
Nothing nothing. Just deep in thought.

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 01:51 PM
"Shut it." He growled through his teeth, pressing down harder with the scythe.
He stayed quiet for now, but still looked up at him with a defiant grin, almost as if to say, you got me what I wanted.

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 03:49 PM
He stayed quiet for now, but still looked up at him with a defiant grin, almost as if to say, you got me what I wanted.
"I'm sick of you vampires."he muttered in a soft tone, as though he were upset.

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
"I'm sick of you vampires."he muttered in a soft tone, as though he were upset.
He cocked his head, looking up at him. "What's with the long face, big blue? If you really hated me so much you'd at least be happy to be in this position." he closed his eyes, sighing lightly.

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 09:15 PM
He cocked his head, looking up at him. "What's with the long face, big blue? If you really hated me so much you'd at least be happy to be in this position." he closed his eyes, sighing lightly.
"I said shut it..." He growled once more, less sure of himself.

Spikes
February 22nd, 2017, 09:19 PM
"I said shut it..." He growled once more, less sure of himself.
"Oh dear.. Is the expert weakening?" he smirked. "Looks like you don't want to do this. Is someone trying to fulfil that fantasy?" he started purring again, resting his hand on the scythe as if it were no danger to him.

Vanellen
February 22nd, 2017, 11:58 PM
"Oh dear.. Is the expert weakening?" he smirked. "Looks like you don't want to do this. Is someone trying to fulfil that fantasy?" he started purring again, resting his hand on the scythe as if it were no danger to him.
He stared, then simply uttered "Stop taunting me like that and tell me what you're trying to do."

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 01:43 AM
He stared, then simply uttered "Stop taunting me like that and tell me what you're trying to do."
"I'm not trying anything, hotshot." he snorted. "I was minding my own business until someone got upset."

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 03:01 AM
"I'm not trying anything, hotshot." he snorted. "I was minding my own business until someone got upset."
"You know you weren't minding your own business." He growled, forcing his foot down harder on the other's chest.

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 03:17 AM
"You know you weren't minding your own business." He growled, forcing his foot down harder on the other's chest.
"Oh right I wasn't. I was talking to you." he wheezed slightly, shifting uncomfortably under the pressure.

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 03:25 AM
"Oh right I wasn't. I was talking to you." he wheezed slightly, shifting uncomfortably under the pressure.
"You were trying to get yourself into trouble." He continued, pretty much interrogating him.

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 03:33 AM
"You were trying to get yourself into trouble." He continued, pretty much interrogating him.
"What do you mean?" he started to pry the man's leg away, tugging to at least get him off balance for the time being. "I was just talking, you know."

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 03:41 AM
"What do you mean?" he started to pry the man's leg away, tugging to at least get him off balance for the time being. "I was just talking, you know."
"And why did you have to talk to me?" He pushed his foot down harder "You could've turned back and ignored me."

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 04:11 AM
"You weren't just walking." He pushed his foot down harder "You approached me. You could've turned back."
"So now I can't even talk to you? I'd hate to see what you do to your friends." he huffed in annoyance as the maneouvre hadn't worked like he'd expected it to.

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 04:23 AM
"So now I can't even talk to you? I'd hate to see what you do to your friends." he huffed in annoyance as the maneouvre hadn't worked like he'd expected it to.
"Just admit you were looking for trouble, vampire." He said, growing impatient.

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 04:29 AM
"Just admit you were looking for trouble, vampire." He said, growing impatient.
"I already said I don't lie." he winked at the man. "You seem so convinced otherwise, too."

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 04:34 AM
"I already said I don't lie." he winked at the man. "You seem so convinced otherwise, too."
He was sick of this conversation. "Why are you so difficult?" He grumbled.

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 04:40 AM
He was sick of this conversation. "Why are you so difficult?" He grumbled.
"You're really surprised? I thought you had a vendetta against vampires." he continued looking up, focusing on his disgruntled expression. "..Now that I think about it, maybe you're lying instead. You're still letting me yap away, here."

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 04:47 AM
"You're really surprised? I thought you had a vendetta against vampires." he continued looking up, focusing on his disgruntled expression. "..Now that I think about it, maybe you're lying instead. You're still letting me yap away, here."
"I just want you to explain why you're so persistent." He stared back. "Then your head'll be off."

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 04:51 AM
"I just want you to explain why you're so persistent." He stared back. "Then your head'll be off."
"How 'bout I don't?" he huffed, turning his head to the side. "You're really rude, you know. I'm just trying to chat here." he paused. "In fact.. I haven't even tried to hurt you yet. What's this all about?"

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 04:55 AM
"How 'bout I don't?" he huffed, turning his head to the side. "You're really rude, you know. I'm just trying to chat here." he paused. "In fact.. I haven't even tried to hurt you yet. What's this all about?"
He sighed, clearly annoyed and now easing his foot off the other's chest. He was still being difficult.

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 04:59 AM
He sighed, clearly annoyed and now easing his foot off the other's chest. He was still being difficult.
"You don't explain anything, do you?" now that he'd backed off slightly, Ian took a hold of his leg, pulling him downwards.

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 06:20 AM
"You don't explain anything, do you?" now that he'd backed off slightly, Ian took a hold of his leg, pulling him downwards.
As he felt a sudden tug on his leg, he barely had a moment to react before he had toppled over, his scythe falling to his side, now just further than an arm's length away.
He was winded from impact, a sore groan escaping his lips, but then realised where he had fallen. Not exactly on the younger vampire, but one thing was for sure... he was too close.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 23rd, 2017, 08:37 AM
Thantos had left them a while back ablnd was back in the trees again, deep in thought.

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 01:56 PM
As he felt a sudden tug on his leg, he barely had a moment to react before he had toppled over, his scythe falling to his side, now just further than an arm's length away.
He was winded from impact, a sore groan escaping his lips, but then realised where he had fallen. Not exactly on the younger vampire, but one thing was for sure... he was too close.
Now that it had worked, he wasn't going to give this up. With a single movement, he had ended up on top of the man to keep him in place, looking down at him. "You really don't like answering anything, do you?" he crossed his legs, smiling. "Now you've got all day. Go ahead."

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 02:26 PM
Now that it had worked, he wasn't going to give this up. With a single movement, he had ended up on top of the man to keep him in place, looking down at him. "You really don't like answering anything, do you?" he crossed his legs, smiling. "Now you've got all day. Go ahead."
"I'm not answering anything." He growled, struggling to push the other off of him with difficulty. "Now get off of me."

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 02:50 PM
"I'm not answering anything." He growled, struggling to push the other off of him with difficulty. "Now get off of me."
"Well I'm not getting off until you answer. You're in no position to be difficult with me." he held the other's wrists and stared at him. "What's so bad about talking? You spit acid, or something?"

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 03:12 PM
"Well I'm not getting off until you answer. You're in no position to be difficult with me." he held the other's wrists and stared at him. "What's so bad about talking? You spit acid, or something?"
"What am I supposed to answer with, anyway?" He struggled once more. "I'd only be explaining why I do my job. Your actions are more questionable than mine."

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 03:17 PM
"What am I supposed to answer with, anyway?" He struggled once more. "I'd only be explaining why I do my job. Your actions are more questionable than mine."
"Can I not enjoy myself now?" he squeezed his wrists in warning. "You're being rude to something that's got the better of you."

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
"Can I not enjoy myself now?" he squeezed his wrists in warning. "You're being rude to something that's got the better of you."
"This is a source of enjoyment for you? Now I'm really questioning your actions." He looked up at the other, ignoring the squeeze on his wrists and then pulled his arms back slightly, still trying to break free from his grasp. "Gh... damn it..." he muttered.

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 03:35 PM
"This is a source of enjoyment for you? Now I'm really questioning your actions." He looked up at the other, ignoring the squeeze on his wrists and then pulled his arms back slightly, still trying to break free from his grasp. "Gh... damn it..." he muttered.
"You're already giving up. Would you just talk already? You're boring me to death." he yawned, pulling his arms back in place. "If you bore me too much, I'll fall asleep."

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 03:51 PM
"You're already giving up. Would you just talk already? You're boring me to death." he yawned, pulling his arms back in place. "If you bore me too much, I'll fall asleep."
"What do you want me to say?" he growled.

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 03:53 PM
"What do you want me to say?" he growled.
"I dunno. Small talk." he thought for a second, then smiled as if pleased with his idea. "..Throw in an 'I love you' somewhere, too."

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 03:57 PM
"I dunno. Small talk." he thought for a second, then smiled as if pleased with his idea. "..Throw in an 'I love you' somewhere, too."
He raised a brow, looking at the other. "... Why would I do that."

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 23rd, 2017, 03:58 PM
I gave up on posting. Now I'm just reading.

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 04:00 PM
He raised a brow, looking at the other. "... Why would I do that."
"Because I told you to, and you're not going anywhere until I get my way." he huffed, frowning with impatience. "Just do it."

|+sari+|
February 23rd, 2017, 04:49 PM
I gave up on posting. Now I'm just reading.

I'll RP with you, Shadomaru ))

|+sari+|
February 23rd, 2017, 04:56 PM
"Because I told you to, and you're not going anywhere until I get my way." he huffed, frowning with impatience. "Just do it."

*Rachel runs towards the two, her sword ready. She stops beside them, her sword out at Ian* Get off the man, or I stab you

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 04:58 PM
*Rachel runs towards the two, her sword ready. She stops beside them, her sword out at Ian* Get off the man, or I stab you
He looked behind him, shifting slightly and staring at the newcomer. "..Oh, come on. I'm in the middle of something, here. Why is everyone so rude today?"

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 23rd, 2017, 05:02 PM
I don't really care

|+sari+|
February 23rd, 2017, 05:04 PM
He looked behind him, shifting slightly and staring at the newcomer. "..Oh, come on. I'm in the middle of something, here. Why is everyone so rude today?"

*Rachel's glare never wavers. She twirls her sword in her hand, then holds it out again* I said, get off. I am a Vampyre Hunter, and you do what I say, or get killed. Do, or die. Which is it?

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 05:08 PM
*Rachel's glare never wavers. She twirls her sword in her hand, then holds it out again* I said, get off. I am a Vampyre Hunter, and you do what I say, or get killed. Do, or die. Which is it?
"It's 'mind your own business', thanks." he raised an eyebrow, growling in annoyance. He watched, ready for her to have a go at him, which she'd regret.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 23rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
Vamps gotta stick together )

Thantos threw Rachel off him. "Leave him alone." He said.

|+sari+|
February 23rd, 2017, 05:12 PM
"It's 'mind your own business', thanks." he raised an eyebrow, growling in annoyance. He watched, ready for her to have a go at him, which she'd regret.

*Rachel is about to make a snappy comeback at Ian when Thantos throws her to the side* Ack!!!

*She jumps up, holding out her sword, but trembling now that she had been caught off guard* Look... I'm sorry. I never wanted to kill vampires... I'm just doing what my Master says... *she bites her lip, lowering her sword* You guys don;t seem to be bad...

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 23rd, 2017, 05:15 PM
*Rachel is about to make a snappy comeback at Ian when Thantos throws her to the side* Ack!!!

*She jumps up, holding out her sword, but trembling now that she had been caught off guard* Look... I'm sorry. I never wanted to kill vampires... I'm just doing what my Master says... *she bites her lip, lowering her sword* You guys don;t seem to be bad...
"Exactly. We aren't. Tell your master if he wants things done, he should do it himself."

|+sari+|
February 23rd, 2017, 05:18 PM
"Exactly. We aren't. Tell your master if he wants things done, he should do it himself."

*Rachel nodded, putting her sword in its seath* I'm Rachel, by the way. Anyways, you know, there ARE some bad vampires out there... I know firsthand how bad they are... *she lifts her shirt slightly to show scars on her belly before covering it again *anyways, what is you guy's names?

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 23rd, 2017, 05:22 PM
*Rachel nodded, putting her sword in its seath* I'm Rachel, by the way. Anyways, you know, there ARE some bad vampires out there... I know firsthand how bad they are... *she lifts her shirt slightly to show scars on her belly before covering it again *anyways, what is you guy's names?
"That's something, you don't need to know." Thantos said to her.

|+sari+|
February 23rd, 2017, 05:25 PM
"That's something, you don't need to know." Thantos said to her.

*Rachel nods again* I get it... I... need to go. I should have been back at home by now. My dad is going to beat me if I am out much later... bye... *She runs off into the distance, her hair flying behind her*

Trashy Sky
February 23rd, 2017, 05:33 PM

"A c-comm-moner..." Doubt muttered out, shrinking down against the wall as he held back the tears that bubbled up from the tear ducts in his eyes. He looked terrified and helpless, like a small child who lost it's mother or like a fawn cornered by a hunter with a shotgun. He glanced past Glendon, trying to see if there was an opening he could run though, but only shrunk down more as he was too scared to even try. The small vampire didn't want to die.
(just a bump so these aren't lost hah sorry)

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 05:56 PM

(Ayy)

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 05:58 PM
*Rachel nods again* I get it... I... need to go. I should have been back at home by now. My dad is going to beat me if I am out much later... bye... *She runs off into the distance, her hair flying behind her*
He sniffed, watching her leave, then looking back at Thantos. "..Well. Thanks for that." he was quite confused, and hadn't even moved from his position yet.
( Shadomaru )

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 23rd, 2017, 06:00 PM
He sniffed, watching her leave, then looking back at Thantos. "..Well. Thanks for that." he was quite confused, and hadn't even moved from his position yet.
( Shadomaru )
He shrugged. "Don't worry about it."

Spikes
February 23rd, 2017, 06:07 PM
He shrugged. "Don't worry about it."
He smiled slightly at him, looking back down at the man still pinned under him. "We're not done here, are we?" his dull growl had already shifted back into a hearty purr.
( Vanellen )

Vanellen
February 23rd, 2017, 06:48 PM
He smiled slightly at him, looking back down at the man still pinned under him. "We're not done here, are we?" his dull growl had already shifted back into a hearty purr.
( Vanellen )
He grumbled underneath the other, looking away from him. "Unfortunately not..."

Solstice_X
February 24th, 2017, 01:14 AM

(Thanke for the bumperdoodles OuO)

"Got that much, but why are your eyes pink?" The last word was emphasized more out of sheer curiosity than anything else. At this point he'd already coiled up his whipblade and reattached it to his belt, but it could be drawn out again in a flash if needed. It wasn't likely that he'd need it anyways since he was more interested in getting answers as to the vampire's anomalies than killing it off.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 01:36 AM
He grumbled underneath the other, looking away from him. "Unfortunately not..."
"Exactly. Now spit it out." he leaned forward, resting his elbows on the other's chest and holding his chin up with his hands.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 01:56 AM
"Exactly. Now spit it out." he leaned forward, resting his elbows on the other's chest and holding his chin up with his hands.
He mumbled, not saying anything in particular, still looking away from the other.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 01:59 AM
He mumbled, not saying anything in particular, still looking away from the other.
"Come on, it's easy. I love you. Simple." his words were slightly muffled, considering the position he was in. He folded his arms across the man's chest, centimetres away from his face.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 02:16 AM
"Come on, it's easy. I love you. Simple." his words were slightly muffled, considering the position he was in. He folded his arms across the man's chest, centimetres away from his face.
"Why do you want me to say that?" He looked at the other for a moment, noting how close he was. He then shifted slightly, trying one last time to get free.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 02:19 AM
"Why do you want me to say that?" He looked at the other for a moment, noting how close he was. He then shifted slightly, trying one last time to get free.
"Shh." he placed a finger over the man's lips, soon drawing it back. "No questions. Just say it."

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 03:49 AM
"Shh." he placed a finger over the man's lips, soon drawing it back. "No questions. Just say it."
He growled softly. "Fine. Whatever you want." He said in an almost mocking tone.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 03:53 AM
He growled softly. "Fine. Whatever you want." He said in an almost mocking tone.
"Go on, then." he waited, observing him.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 03:59 AM
"Go on, then." he waited, observing him.
"I..." He started, taking a deep breath so the words would come out easier. This was the strangest request he had gotten in a while. "I love you.." He mumbled, looking away.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 04:01 AM
"I..." He started, taking a deep breath so the words would come out easier. This was the strangest request he had gotten in a while. "I love you.." He mumbled, looking away.
"..Not good enough. Look at me and speak up." he grabbed his chin, pulling it roughly towards him and staring the man down.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 04:22 AM
"..Not good enough. Look at me and speak up." he grabbed his chin, pulling it roughly towards him and staring the man down.
He stared at him, seemingly impatient. "I love you." He said in a stern voice, trying to make his voice a bit more noticeable.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 04:26 AM
He stared at him, seemingly impatient. "I love you." He said in a stern voice, trying to make his voice a bit more noticeable.
"You do?" he purred, smiling down at him. "How sweet of you to say.." he rested his head against the man's chest.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 04:28 AM
"You do?" he purred, smiling down at him. "How sweet of you to say.." he rested his head against the man's chest.
He huffed softly, wondering what kind of sick joke this was. "Is this your fantasy now?" He muttered.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 04:32 AM
He huffed softly, wondering what kind of sick joke this was. "Is this your fantasy now?" He muttered."It isn't a fantasy if you said it yourself." he closed his eyes, listening on the man's heartbeat. Now that was something he hadn't heard for a while. It was almost soothing, however, lulling him to comfort.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 04:38 AM
"It isn't a fantasy if you said it yourself." he closed his eyes, listening on the man's heartbeat. Now that was something he hadn't heard for a while. It was almost soothing, however, lulling him to comfort.
"Because you forced me to." He said in response, now resting his hands on the other's back unconsciously. This was odd for him, but in a way it was nice to have... Something close.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 04:42 AM
"Because you forced me to." He said in response, now resting his hands on the other's back unconsciously. This was odd for him, but in a way it was nice to have... Something close.
At this point, he'd gone limp, using only his weight to keep the man down. "It counts," he murmured, refusing to move, especially after he'd felt hands upon his back.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 04:48 AM
At this point, he'd gone limp, using only his weight to keep the man down. "It counts," he murmured, refusing to move, especially after he'd felt hands upon his back.
"No, it doesn't." His voice was noticeably softer, becoming more relaxed. At this point, he deserved to get bitten. He'd let himself lower his guard around a vampire.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 04:52 AM
"No, it doesn't." His voice was noticeably softer, becoming more relaxed. At this point, he deserved to get bitten. He'd let himself lower his guard around a vampire.
"Yes, it does.." the end of his sentence seemed to drop off early, he went quiet, except for the soft purring that accompanied the heartbeat he was focusing on. He wondered if the man really wanted to kill him or not. It seemed ridiculous. He was in a prime position and still hadn't bothered. He thought it best at this point to trust him in some regard, at least.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 05:05 AM
"Yes, it does.." the end of his sentence seemed to drop off early, he went quiet, except for the soft purring that accompanied the heartbeat he was focusing on. He wondered if the man really wanted to kill him or not. It seemed ridiculous. He was in a prime position and still hadn't bothered. He thought it best at this point to trust him in some regard, at least.
Thanos looked at the vampire, letting a soft sigh escape his lips as he realised he was basically embracing the other, but didn't move his hands. Instead, he started to move his hands, stroking the others back in a gentle manner. "Why do you want it to count?" he asked, still watching the other.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Thanos looked at the vampire, letting a soft sigh escape his lips as he realised he was basically embracing the other, but didn't move his hands. Instead, he started to move his hands, stroking the others back in a gentle manner. "Why do you want it to count?" he asked, still watching the other.
His mind was beginning to wander, though he didn't know or even care where. He responded with a quiet "yes", not particularly listening in on what the question was in the first place. He felt like sleeping for a good couple hundred years like this.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 05:23 AM
His mind was beginning to wander, though he didn't know or even care where. He responded with a quiet "yes", not particularly listening in on what the question was in the first place. He felt like sleeping for a good couple hundred years like this.
"... That's not an answer." He mumbled, curling his fingers into the material of the shirt, just feeling the material. Common, but soft... well, he liked the sensation, though he wasn't sure if that was from his whole body warming to the company of someone else; even if they were cold or dead.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 05:41 AM
"... That's not an answer." He mumbled, curling his fingers into the material of the shirt, just feeling the material. Common, but soft... well, he liked the sensation, though he wasn't sure if that was from his whole body warming to the company of someone else; even if they were cold or dead.
"Hmm?" regaining his thought, he looked back at him, face blank and confused. "..What did you ask?"

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 05:51 AM
"Hmm?" regaining his thought, he looked back at him, face blank and confused. "..What did you ask?"
"... I asked you if you wanted it to count." He stared at the other, stroking his back once more.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 05:54 AM
"... I asked you if you wanted it to count." He stared at the other, stroking his back once more.
"..I guess I do." he stayed quiet, secretly hoping the other would do the same. He was too caught up in the movements on his back to pay attention to anyone talking, including himself. A response to that answer probably wouldn't end up well, anyhow.

dino.
February 24th, 2017, 05:57 AM

Anyway, here we go.

Form:

Name:
Hunter or Vampire:
Role:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Love Interest:
Other:

Name: Rico
Hunter or vampire: hunter
Weapon of choice: crossbow, sword
Role: leader
Appearance: https://s-media-cacheak0.pinimg.com/736x/6f/d7/6b/6fd76b32901c10bf7c763e7771becd9c.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Strengths: very fast, not easy to fool, can pinpoint a vampire's weakspot easily. smart
Weaknesses: not very stealthy, freezes if something attacks his family
Love interest: open
Other

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Name: Rico
Hunter or vampire: hunter
Weapon of choice: crossbow, sword
Role: leader
Appearance: https://s-media-cacheak0.pinimg.com/736x/6f/d7/6b/6fd76b32901c10bf7c763e7771becd9c.jpg
Personality: TBRP
Strengths: very fast, not easy to fool, can pinpoint a vampire's weakspot easily. smart
Weaknesses: not very stealthy, freezes if something attacks his family
Love interest: open
Other
You can only have one weapon of choice!~
Also I wouldn't categorise the last thing as a weaknesses? It's weirdly specific could you maybe modify that?
also the image doesn't work ; ~ ; )

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 06:23 AM
"..I guess I do." he stayed quiet, secretly hoping the other would do the same. He was too caught up in the movements on his back to pay attention to anyone talking, including himself. A response to that answer probably wouldn't end up well, anyhow.
"I'm having a lot of trouble trying to understand the way your mind works..." He mumbled, laying his head back and closing his eyes.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 06:30 AM
"I'm having a lot of trouble trying to understand the way your mind works..." He mumbled, laying his head back and closing his eyes.
He grunted non-commitally, taking the time to relax and soak up his warmth. He'd always been attracted to body heat, naturally, though he wasn't hungry so it couldn't be for that... he didn't know it could be enjoyed outside of a meal, and figuring this out was interesting, to say the least.

dino.
February 24th, 2017, 06:39 AM
You can only have one weapon of choice!~
Also I wouldn't categorise the last thing as a weaknesses? It's weirdly specific could you maybe modify that?
also the image doesn't work ; ~ ; )
Crap ok crossbow for the weapon and I guess I'll explain the weaknesses as we go along?)

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Crap ok crossbow for the weapon and I guess I'll explain the weaknesses as we go along?)
Crossbow'll do but uh, what's the point of having a form if you're just gonna explain weaknesses as we go along? )

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 06:50 AM
He grunted non-commitally, taking the time to relax and soak up his warmth. He'd always been attracted to body heat, naturally, though he wasn't hungry so it couldn't be for that... he didn't know it could be enjoyed outside of a meal, and figuring this out was interesting, to say the least.
He squeezed the other slightly, somewhat expecting to be attacked due to how relaxed he was. This was odd. He shouldn't like this.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 06:56 AM
He squeezed the other slightly, somewhat expecting to be attacked due to how relaxed he was. This was odd. He shouldn't like this.
He shifted slightly, getting comfortable. Looking at the other, he started to sniff him, pausing every once in a while with a pleased nod and an impressed look.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 07:09 AM
He shifted slightly, getting comfortable. Looking at the other, he started to sniff him, pausing every once in a while with a pleased nod and an impressed look.
Thanos opened one eye, watching the strange behaviour. "What are you doing?" He questioned, stroking his back once more, as though he was massaging the answer out of him.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Thanos opened one eye, watching the strange behaviour. "What are you doing?" He questioned, stroking his back once more, as though he was massaging the answer out of him.
Purring contentedly, he tilted his head to the side. "Just checking your scent.." he settled back down, acting more so like a domestic animal than the regular expectations for a vampire.

dino.
February 24th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Crossbow'll do but uh, what's the point of having a form if you're just gonna explain weaknesses as we go along? )
CRAP I'm terrible at explaining weaknesses that's why I like to develop them as I go along but ok.
Weaknesses: not very stealthy, super strict, hates it when he doesn't get his way, anger issues

How's that)

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 07:32 AM
CRAP I'm terrible at explaining weaknesses that's why I like to develop them as I go along but ok.
Weaknesses: not very stealthy, super strict, hates it when he doesn't get his way, anger issues

How's that)
Much better! Welcome to the team. )

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Purring contentedly, he tilted his head to the side. "Just checking your scent.." he settled back down, acting more so like a domestic animal than the regular expectations for a vampire.
He opened both eyes then, lifting his hands from the other's back. "Why's that? Want to remember now?"

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 07:47 AM
He opened both eyes then, lifting his hands from the other's back. "Why's that? Want to remember now?"
"That's my business.. Keep going." he stared at the man, waiting until he'd continue rubbing his back.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 07:56 AM
"That's my business.. Keep going." he stared at the man, waiting until he'd continue rubbing his back.
"I expect an answer before I do anything." He moved his hands further back, watching the other.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 07:59 AM
"I expect an answer before I do anything." He moved his hands further back, watching the other.
"..Fine." he grumbled slightly, upset that the man had found something to barter with. "..You smell nice. I'm just having a sniff."

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 24th, 2017, 07:59 AM
Thantos was watching them from a bit away, holding back s smile and a laugh.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 08:06 AM
"..Fine." he grumbled slightly, upset that the man had found something to barter with. "..You smell nice. I'm just having a sniff."
"... Thanks." He mumbled softly, beginning to run his hands up and down the other's back, making sure to be gentle. "Is someone hungry now?"

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 08:09 AM
"... Thanks." He mumbled softly, beginning to run his hands up and down the other's back, making sure to be gentle. "Is someone hungry now?"
"No.." he cuddled up to the other, definitely more comfortable with him now. Sure, the scent had piqued his interest, but he wouldn't lunge for it. He let the motions calm him for now.

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 08:15 AM
"No.." he cuddled up to the other, definitely more comfortable with him now. Sure, the scent had piqued his interest, but he wouldn't lunge for it. He let the motions calm him for now.
He continued to stroke the other's back, hands occasionally drifting their way up to the other's shoulders. "No? What a surprise."

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 08:18 AM
He continued to stroke the other's back, hands occasionally drifting their way up to the other's shoulders. "No? What a surprise."
"..Maybe a little." he shivered slightly as he felt the hands reach his shoulders, smiling in response.

Ainz Ooal Gown
February 24th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Mee and Thantos, are LOVING this)

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 08:32 AM
Mee and Thantos, are LOVING this)
♥ hehehe )

Vanellen
February 24th, 2017, 08:36 AM
"..Maybe a little." he shivered slightly as he felt the hands reach his shoulders, smiling in response.
"Don't try to bite me, then." His had brushed against the back of the other's neck, and he then truly could feel the difference between their skin. How cold and dead the other felt didn't seem to bother him, though. With more and more time spent with the vampire, he started thinking of it as just a small difference between the two, rather than a divider between them.

Spikes
February 24th, 2017, 08:40 AM
"Don't try to bite me, then." His had brushed against the back of the other's neck, and he then truly could feel the difference between their skin. How cold and dead the other felt didn't seem to bother him, though. With more and more time spent with the vampire, he started thinking of it as just a small difference between the two, rather than a divider between them.
"I won't.." he just agreed at this point. Any time he agreed or he did something that was asked of him, he got coddled in return. All he wanted currently was for the man to keep on petting him.