PDA

View Full Version : [Closed] No leader

glitch
August 12th, 2021, 10:04 AM
thunderclan is without a leader, may i become thunderclans leader? i've been active over a month now

WarriorzFan
August 12th, 2021, 10:09 AM
thunderclan is without a leader, may i become thunderclans leader? i've been active over a month now
Omg I am sorry that is a strange question Omg no B/c one there is a cat currently on that is most likely gona be leader and her name is WHitewolf

WinterMara
August 12th, 2021, 10:11 AM
Not a good reasoning as we're not 100% sure, but yeah, TC leadership isn't exactly up for free, same with Deputy, while you do meet the one month requirement, Thunderclan's leadership cannot just be asked for, as there are other requirements to meet, such as being a very active member [I'd say you'd more likely need around 100-500 posts at least? I'm not quite sure though, you'd also have to be very active in events and be seen as trustworthy]

| ~WarriorsLover~ WarriorzFan

Zee
August 12th, 2021, 10:14 AM
Just wanted to jump in and inform everyone reading this thread that there have been no statements that my character will hold a high rank position in ThunderClan and that there are plenty of other candidates.

glitch
August 12th, 2021, 10:21 AM
WarriorzFan um whitewolf is dead

glitch
August 12th, 2021, 10:40 AM
oh sorry i was on vacay

poppy
August 12th, 2021, 11:02 AM
[ ~WarriorsLover~ ]

Hello :heartbounce:
First, props to you on being active!
Second, there is a lot that goes into being leader, and it is a big honor. Usually, the staff either handpick someone, or open up applications for leader. For example, @/spade's Kestrelstar was picked as leader for RiverClan. It's a big descision, and an important job.

You can read High Rank Selection Process and Procedures (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12224) if you'd like to know more about it!

I hope this helps!

[Also, WarriorzFan , this might be just my opinion, but I feel like you were kind of harsh. Next time be a little more patient and understanding please ^^ ]

Zee
August 12th, 2021, 11:08 AM
Thank you poppy. for beating me to that ^^ it’s great to read if you want to know what staff are looking for when they either hand pick for a role like this or hold applications. Good luck!

WarriorzFan
August 12th, 2021, 12:02 PM
[ ~WarriorsLover~ ]

Hello :heartbounce:
First, props to you on being active!
Second, there is a lot that goes into being leader, and it is a big honor. Usually, the staff either handpick someone, or open up applications for leader. For example, @/spade's Kestrelstar was picked as leader for RiverClan. It's a big descision, and an important job.

You can read High Rank Selection Process and Procedures (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12224) if you'd like to know more about it!

I hope this helps!

[Also, WarriorzFan , this might be just my opinion, but I feel like you were kind of harsh. Next time be a little more patient and understanding please!]

(Your right, of course. ~WarriorsLover~ Sorry about that, And umm, Extremely late welcome to WCO!)