PDA

View Full Version : Birchstep & Yewheart Kit Finder

Teza
February 18th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Intro

Hey look, it's another kit finder for Spirit's Yewheart! My little Birchstep is gonna have one of his litters, so we need kits of theirs. Please do not quote this post, mention Spirit and/or I instead. I've already claimed one of their kits, Otterkit. Birchstep can have up to 4-5 kits, so we can accept up to 4 apps. Good luck :3

Our Cats

Birchstep (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/birchstep) - mom
Yewheart (http://testingitoutcatsofspirit.weebly.com/yewheart.html) - dad
Otterkit (http://areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/otterkit) - my kit

The Plot

Click here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4226) to see the idea Spirit set up for Yewheart.

The Form

Name:
Possible Adult Persona: (this is subject to change, but should be a basic outline of where you want this character to go in life)
Appearance:
Other:
Roleplay Sample:

Slash-GNR
February 18th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Form

Name: Redkit/paw/flower (if Tawny gets picked, then I can change her name to something else :D

Appearance: Kit- http://www.somalis.co.uk/images/Indium.jpg

Kit/Apprentice- http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43...lversomali.jpg

Warrior- http://www.somalibc.org/images/winne...ownPolaris.jpg

NOTE- She gets the reddish color of her coat from her father. She gets the white/silver undercoat from her mother.

Personality: Redkit is well... proud. She doesn't care what others think of her or what she does. If someone insults her, then she shoots back with a snarky or sarcastic comment. She likes to be alone and think of ways how to get rid of a cat she doesn't like. She also thinks relationships are for the weak. She thinks they are for those who feel insecure and need someone to tell them his or her perfections. Therefore, she tends to gag and make fun of those in relationships. She isn't evil, but she also a sweet heart. If there was ever a tom that tried to get her attention, then she would play hard to get or just turn him down on the spot. Redkit again doesn't like company all that much, but she does tolerate her sister. Redkit is also stubborn, straight forward, blunt, sophisticated due to what other cats want her to be like. However, she does love to be wild and do crazy things that would get her into trouble. (Will develop)

Activity: 40.86- on everyday

RP Sample: A she-cat lay in the brush. Her short, spotted pelt shivering as a long, cold breeze hit her long, powerful body. The female let out a hiss as she curled up closer to the bush she lay beneath. She had been watching this cat in the clearing for a bit. Her yellowish- green orbs watching his every move. It was a habit of hers to "stalk" other felines. Leopard didn't like to use the word "stalk" per say because stalking was used for prey, and this tom was not her prey. She just liked to observe other cats. She learned from them. If he or she made a mistake, then Leopard would reflect upon her sightings if she ever encountered a similar situation. The leopard pelted fighter densed her muscles up as she stepped one small paw out from under the bush. She then followed up with her other small paw.

Once the female was out of the undergrowth, she circled around a large oak tree. Leopard poked her head out from the other side of the tree as her medium- large eyes watched the male intently. He was nothing special. This cat was just a normal, everyday male. The she-cat didn't really care for toms. She saw them as all the same. They wanted heirs. They all wanted heirs to carry on their legacy that they had failed to leave before they died. She smirked at these thoughts as she flicked her tail tip and continued to slither behind the tree trunk.

Leopard wiggled her nose as to see if she could pick up a scent. she caught to many scents at once form the other rats, that were really cats in the clearing. She really wasn't a mean cat, but she tended to "insult", well more like give nicknames to the other felines in her group. The female let out a low growl, barely heard with a normal cat's ears. "Not good," she muttered, "Not good," she whispered again. She tended to repeat words or phrases that caught her attention. She licked her lips as she showed her sharp fangs.

Leopard refocused her hues on the tom as she sat down now next to the tree. She tilted her head at him wondering if he would care to meet her. Most cats didn't want to talk to her due to her weird and strange behavior. However, the other cats seemed to accept psychopaths, but not her. She learned to block out the feelings she used to feel of being rejected. She had observed and learned. She had learned to not feel what she didn't want to.

NOTE- I did copy and paste this off of the Owlwing and Yewheart kit finder because I really want this kit to be accepted by either one. If she gets accepted into both, then I will choose which one to take.

goddess of ducks
February 19th, 2017, 10:09 PM
Name: Gracklekit | Gracklepaw | Gracklewisp
Personality: She is very curious about life. She loves to figure out why things are the way they are. She likes to solve puzzles and be around challenging situations. She enjoys using her brain to work. She is interested in the differences between the clans, which is great seeing as how her family is scattered across all five. She is very sweet and never intends to harm. She loves running and playing and has a rather strong competitive streak in her.
Possible Adult Persona: This young feline will mature rather quickly. She will never loose her love for using her Brian, taxing it in precarious situations. She will learn to love risks, and not fear what lies ahead. She will become extremely independent and remain rather competitive as well.
Appearance: http://shadowedworldscharacter.weebly.com/uploads/3/2/3/4/32343503/812043.jpg?250
Other: Nope
Roleplay Sample: {Taken from Skyclan Training Plateau p. 6}
Chirppaw felt ashamed. But also confused at the same time. Her mother told her that she always needed to look her best. Now granted, she had taken that a little too seriously, but still. But now Auroraflame was telling her to stop obsessing over her fur. Which should she do? The Persian released a low grunt and she raised her head to gaze back at her mentor. It bothered her so much now, almost more than before. She had to fight the urge to bend down and clean herself. But why was Auroraflame so fixated on keeping her from washing her fur? It annoyed her, feeling the dust creep into her long fur. Because once it was there, it was a pain to get out. The dirt worked it way through her fur, and made her itch. So the feeling coming up, wasn't going to be pleasant either.

She listened as the Ebony feline instructed her and explained how she was doing. She could say that for a first day, she was doing good, but she still wanted to just dip her head and clean.... She sighed, forcing herself to focus. Then it dawned on her. The way she was cleaning herself, not paying attention to her mentor, she was being kit like! Oh how she hated that almost as much as a dirty pelt. She focused a little bit more easily now and listened to what the deputy had to say. "Okay, I see. Kind of logical, but what does it have to do with my tail? I don't really see any importance there? What's the deal?" She asked, her tone sharp and brisk now. She needed to impress her. She needed to keep herself clean. Now those two things that mattered most were battling inside her. She had to choose which one she wanted. She couldn't do both, couldn't exactly do neither. So she'd have to do one or the other.

Spirit
February 20th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Bumpsies ^^

Teza
February 23rd, 2017, 12:25 AM
Bumpers~

Teza
February 26th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Bump~

Teza
February 28th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Bump~

Starfall
March 1st, 2017, 12:37 AM
I'll make a kitty in a bit~

Starfall
March 1st, 2017, 12:59 AM
Name
Poolkit//Poolpaw//Poolfeather

Personality
As a kit Poolkit is a very stubborn molly and loves to be in the spotlight. She will often tell the younger kits tall tails about her 'adventures' and will often over exaggerate everything. She loves to go explore and she is highly curious, though she is too proud to ask questions, she feels as though you seem weak if you ask questions. She is all about her pride, if she feels as though her pride has taken a hit she will often go into hiding for a few days straight, not talking to anyone. Although she seems uppity and snobbish she loves her family and loves to tousle around with her siblings.

Possible Adult Personality
As an adult Poolfeather is a very snobbish she cat and believes that she is more important, smarter, quicker, and all in all, just better than everyone at everything. She hates it when cats question her authority and will often snap at the one responsible. She hates it when she messes up and or emberasses her self in front of a crowd of cats, large or small, she feels as though cat's who mess up aren't fit to be a warrior. She's a perfectionist and always, always makes sure everything is in place, in her own special way. She will often tell other's how to do things, and will often nag them if they aren't done her way. Although she's snappy and rude she loves her clan to death and would do anything to make sure it strives.

Appearance
Ref1 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/e8/e8/19/e8e819ec5a1b4bb64e91e3aab2297a07.jpg)||Ref2 (http://t10.deviantart.net/2Jp1AjLPV7dnFBEbfsvY6Y9DowM=/fit-in/300x900/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre12/d64c/th/pre/i/2008/176/f/d/gray_longhair_cat_by_nilgunt.jpg)
She looks exactly like her mother except for her eye color, she has beautiful forest green eyes, taken from her father's side.

Spirit
March 3rd, 2017, 04:12 PM
Bumpsies

Teza
March 14th, 2017, 01:06 AM
Okay, so Spirit and I have decided to only accept two kits for this litter. We loved all of the applications submitted, but decided to go with:
Nighty's Gracklekit
starfall's Poolkit
Thank you everyone who applied, and congradulations on those chosen. If you make a char page for your new kits please link them to me. (And Spirit if she wants them (xD))

goddess of ducks
March 14th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Okay, so Spirit and I have decided to only accept two kits for this litter. We loved all of the applications submitted, but decided to go with:
Nighty's Gracklekit
starfall's Poolkit
Thank you everyone who applied, and congradulations on those chosen. If you make a char page for your new kits please link them to me. (And Spirit if she wants them (xD))
Thank you!! And good job to everyone else to!!