PDA

View Full Version : Angelclan

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Welcome to angel clan. We will help anyone in need but kill if we need to. We hate Cruelclan. They will do anything to destroy us and we will do anything to destroy them (put angel in the other section if you have read this so far.) will you join us? Or join Cruelclan and destroy everything around you.

Form
Name
Other
Questions
Mate
Rank
Leader: Ashstar , open
Medicine cat: Barkskip , open
Deputy: honeystrike
Respected Warriors: juniper flame , numbflame, smokestrike, Icestorm , open, open, open, open, open, open
Warriors:
Prisoners:
Cruelclan fugitives: fang (ashstar), Rached (smokestrike), ice (Icestorm)

Name ashstar, Barkskip
Age 24, 17
Personality tbrped, tbrped
Gender m, m
Looks a speckled grey tom with orange eyes, a brown Tom with blue eyes
Other no
Questions no
Mate open, open
Rank male leader, male med cat

The Mad Katter
February 18th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Name: Juniperflame
Personality: reserved, kind, loyal, proud, possessive, strict
Looks: Black she-cat with green eyes
Other: Angel
Questions:
Mate: Honeystrike

Name: Honeystrike
Personality: Kind, humorous, loyal, immature, strong, (Doesn't really know his own strength) serious when needed
Looks: Long-furred orange tom with glimmering golden eyes
Questions:
Mate: Juniperflame

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Name: Juniperflame
Personality: reserved, kind, loyal, proud, possessive, strict
Looks: Black she-cat with green eyes
Questions:
Mate: Honeystrike

Name: Honeystrike
Personality: Kind, humorous, loyal, immature, strong, (Doesn't really know his own strength) serious when needed
Looks: Long-furred orange tom with glimmering golden eyes
Questions:
Mate: Juniperflame
Accepted

Reverie
February 18th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Name Numbflame
Age 43 moons
Personality tbrp
Gender female
Looks White she-cat with green eyes
Other
Questions
Mate Open
Rank Respected Warrior

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Name Numbflame
Age 43 moons
Personality tbrp
Gender female
Looks White she-cat with green eyes
Other
Questions
Mate Open
Rank Respected Warrior
Accepted

~Vixen~
February 18th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Form
Name WishSong
Age 23 moons
Personality super sweet calm loyal happy peppy fun to be around
Gender female
Looks http://www.petsworld.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Turkish-Angora-Cat.jpg
Other meh
Questions wasnt i supposed to make this!! and it be run by spell and fang!
Mate ashstar
Rank female leader

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Form
Name WishSong
Age 23 moons
Personality super sweet calm loyal happy peppy fun to be around
Gender female
Looks http://www.petsworld.in/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Turkish-Angora-Cat.jpg
Other meh
Questions wasnt i supposed to make this!! and it be run by spell and fang!
Mate ashstar
Rank female leader

Idk shadow told me to make it XD accepted but ash star will stay a crush for now

Shadow
February 18th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Save me a space !)

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Save me a space !)
Ok

Silhouettes
February 18th, 2017, 01:37 PM
Save me other med plz!)

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Save me other med plz!)
Kk

Shadow
February 18th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Name Used to be Rached now is Smokestrike
Age 13 moons
Personality tbrp
Gender-female
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/03/78/f1/0378f180960de21488adc371d99585e2.jpg
Personality:same as mother but she doesn't remember her mother
Mate: will develop
Kin:Fang,Curse,Scourge,Siblibgs,and half siblings ,flame)
Other-how are we going to start
Questions-where is Fang?did he change is name?
Mate Open
Rank respected warrior and Fangs daughter

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Name Used to be Rached now is Smokestrike
Age 13 moons
Personality tbrp
Gender-female
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/03/78/f1/0378f180960de21488adc371d99585e2.jpg
Personality:same as mother but she doesn't remember her mother
Mate: will develop
Kin:Fang,Curse,Scourge,Siblibgs,and half siblings ,flame)
Other-how are we going to start
Questions-where is Fang?did he change is name?
Mate Open
Rank respected warrior and Fangs daughter
Accepted and fang is now Ashstar.

Shadow
February 18th, 2017, 01:50 PM
Accepted and fang is now Ashstar.
Ooh ok thx

~Vixen~
February 18th, 2017, 01:51 PM
WHAT?!!! i thought fang would be in wishclan.... plus you already have 3 threads..... )

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 01:51 PM
WHAT?!!! i thought fang would be in wishclan.... plus you already have 3 threads..... )
Yeah I'm deleting one and I might have him be a half clan

Shadow
February 18th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Well Spell and Fang could've created angleclan

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Bump

~Vixen~
February 18th, 2017, 07:10 PM
Well Spell and Fang could've created angleclan

yes but yellow has 3 threads and i have one, it would be unfair to make him get in trouble... )

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 07:11 PM
yes but yellow has 3 threads and i have one, it would be unfair to make him get in trouble... )
I'm deleting one my friend :)

~Vixen~
February 18th, 2017, 07:15 PM
I'm deleting one my friend :)

Which one )

Fallpotato
February 18th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Which one )
Tribe of deathly hollows

~Vixen~
February 20th, 2017, 08:32 AM
so i have decided that wishspell is now spell and wishclan already exisited.... and ohh plot turn spellstar is wishspell ( spells ) sister! )

Fallpotato
February 21st, 2017, 08:56 AM
so i have decided that wishspell is now spell and wishclan already exisited.... and ohh plot turn spellstar is wishspell ( spells ) sister! )
Lol. ) le bump

~Vixen~
February 21st, 2017, 05:37 PM
can we start? )

Fallpotato
February 21st, 2017, 05:38 PM
can we start? )
I guess

~Vixen~
February 22nd, 2017, 05:56 PM
yay )

Emeraldgaze
February 22nd, 2017, 06:16 PM
Form:
Name- Emeraldpaw
Age- 7 moons
Appearance- Lithe grey Tabby with dark grey stripes across his back an der emerald green eyes
Personality- Friendly but quiet, adventurer, would kill to protect his clan
Rank- Apprentice
Gender- male
Partner (optional)- not one yet
Mate/crush (optional)- Open!
Other- Angel
Suggestions- nah

The Mad Katter
February 22nd, 2017, 06:39 PM
Honeystrike walked out of the warriors den and padded into the clearing to assign patrols. A cool morning breeze ruffled his fur and he inhaled deeply, allowing the clean air to fill his lungs. He smiled, a perfect day so far. The orange deputy sat down and started to groom, as he had woken up early and now had to wait for the rest of the camp to wake up. I wonder how Juniperflame is doing.... he wondered. To be honest, the reason he was up so early, was because he had had nightmares; something he hadn't had since he was a kit. He shuddered as he remembered his horrifying dream. Juniperflame, who was expecting kits, his kits, being taken by twolegs. But, wait! That's not all! After he would unsuccessfully try to save her, a different scene would start with a different horror each time. His heart started racing, and he darted back to the warriors den and peeked inside, searching for his sleeping mate. He sighed in relief as he saw her black pelt rising and falling peacefully. Creeping backwards out of the den, he resumed his post in the brightening clearing.

~Vixen~
February 23rd, 2017, 06:56 AM
Idk shadow told me to make it XD accepted but ash star will stay a crush for now

err dont think thats working............................. after all it is spell LOL )

wishspell yawned and heard shuffling in the clearing " what? " sh asked gently padding from her den " honeystrike?" she asked " what are you doing up so early...

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
err dont think thats working............................. after all it is spell LOL )

wishspell yawned and heard shuffling in the clearing " what? " sh asked gently padding from her den " honeystrike?" she asked " what are you doing up so early...
Honeystrike turned his golden head, surprised. Deep in his thoughts, he hadn't noticed the cat's approach. He gave a sigh of relief when he realized it was just Wishspell and not Juniperflame, who needed her sleep. "Oh, hi Wishspell. Um, I just figured I would get up early to be ahead of the Clan and be ready to assign patrols," he answered, shuffling his paws at the slight lie. He twitched his ears and swished his fluffy tail across the ground, now eager to do something.

~Vixen~
February 23rd, 2017, 05:56 PM
she smiled " well, if i know toms your not telling me something s osit down and tell me whats going on " she mewed padding away from er den to stand next to him

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 23rd, 2017, 07:15 PM
Name: RedPetal
perso: Sharp tongued, impatient, rude.
looks: http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers/cute-red-cat.jpg
other: Angel
questions: is there forbidden medicine cat love?
mate: Forbidden love open?

wait, are you still accepting forms?

Fallpotato
February 23rd, 2017, 07:18 PM
Name: RedPetal
perso: Sharp tongued, impatient, rude.
looks: http://www.mrwallpaper.com/wallpapers/cute-red-cat.jpg
other: Angel
questions: is there forbidden medicine cat love?
mate: Forbidden love open?

wait, are you still accepting forms?
Accepted and yeah

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 23rd, 2017, 08:14 PM
RedPetal snorted as she stirred in her nest, sitting up she began to wash her pelt, a pile of rare Lavender at the end of the den, it was tangled with the yellow flowers of coltsfoot, she hauled herself out of her nest and grunted, sorting the brittle coltsfoot from the gentle Lavender.

The Mad Katter
February 23rd, 2017, 08:17 PM
she smiled " well, if i know toms your not telling me something s osit down and tell me whats going on " she mewed padding away from er den to stand next to him
Honeystrike shifted nervously. He wasn't normally a very nervous cat, he was more loud and outgoing, but he didn't really like sharing his feelings with others. He sighed. It would be good to talk to someone the golden tom thought. "I didn't sleep because I kept having nightmares that Juniperflame was being harmed, killed, or taken away. When one nightmare ended, another began, and they each had a different horror," he explained. "So, when I finally woke up, I stayed up all night to keep an eye on Juniperflame," he turned to face the she-cat. "I've never really talked to any cat like this before," he confessed. "I keep everything inside, mostly because my parents and littermates made fun of me as a kit because I would always tell them how I was feeling, and what was bothering me. They saw it as a weakness, and eventually I learned to stay silent and be happy."

~Vixen~
February 24th, 2017, 04:27 PM
she placed her fluffy tail on the toms shoulder " im glad oyu told me.. " she purred " but we will make sure nothing happens to juniperflame, i can keep an eye on her if you wish, and if anything happens i will do everything in my power to keep her safe " she mewed " im so sorry you had to see that " she said gently

The Mad Katter
February 25th, 2017, 11:32 AM
she placed her fluffy tail on the toms shoulder " im glad oyu told me.. " she purred " but we will make sure nothing happens to juniperflame, i can keep an eye on her if you wish, and if anything happens i will do everything in my power to keep her safe " she mewed " im so sorry you had to see that " she said gently
Honeystrike nodded and stood up to stretch. "I'm fine now. I know she's safe here, especially with reliable cats like you watching over her," he smiled slightly and walked back over to the warriors den to peek inside. He saw Juniperflame wake up and he smiled at her.

~~~~

Juniperflame twitched her ears, hearing a cat outside the den. She cracked open her eyes and spotted her ginger mate, Honeystrike. She smiled and stood up, weaving her way through the nests to arrive at the entrance. She squeezed through with difficulty, the sides of her belly scraping the entrance. Wincing, she arrived into the bright sunlight and saw one other cat in the clearing. "Hello, Wishspell," she greeted.

~Vixen~
February 25th, 2017, 01:21 PM
its fine, what are leaders for " she mewed pleasently ( shes spell from cruelclan so technically a leader ) " goodmorning juniperflame, it looks like its time for you to move to the nursery with me huh " she smiled ( she is a queen ) " how did you rest? " she asked

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 25th, 2017, 01:30 PM
"Great, More cats more sickness."Redpetal grunted under her breath as she padded into the clearing, Her long russet pelt matted and ruffled, just barely glistening in the sunlight,"Well more warriors the more merrier, and more wounds."She seemed to make a negative reply to her own every word, she strolled over to the Camp entrance, the addition of borage would be useful for a new queen.

~Vixen~
February 25th, 2017, 01:36 PM
oh shush!" scolded the leader " the more warriors the better we are protected the larger this clan was i was a medicine cat once and if you dont want to keep your occupation i wil ltake it over and if you neeed help i will do it she snapped " now dont be disrespect a queen " she mewed

Nico, nico, Ni!
February 25th, 2017, 01:47 PM
oh shush!" scolded the leader " the more warriors the better we are protected the larger this clan was i was a medicine cat once and if you dont want to keep your occupation i wil ltake it over and if you neeed help i will do it she snapped " now dont be disrespect a queen " she mewed

RedPetal curled her lip into a snarl,"And don't scold a Medicine cat who knows whats right!"She hissed and stomped out of camp, her tail bristling with anger,"That Fox-Brain!" i probably shouldn't of yelled that... she's a leader Redpetal regretted her words, but continued on nosing through a patch of borage and marigold.

~Vixen~
February 25th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Your not right, you shouldnt be so negative you need to be nicer to cats " she said " What! did! you! call! me! " she snapped standing tall " get back hear and gedt your nsoe out of htose herbs and you get back here " she snapped

The Mad Katter
February 25th, 2017, 02:35 PM
its fine, what are leaders for " she mewed pleasently ( shes spell from cruelclan so technically a leader ) " goodmorning juniperflame, it looks like its time for you to move to the nursery with me huh " she smiled ( she is a queen ) " how did you rest? " she asked
Juniperflame snatched a glance at Honeystrike, she hadn't told him she was expecting kits yet. "Surprise!" she mewed. "I'm expecting kits." She turned back to Wishspell. "Yeah, I suppose I should. And I slept well, thank you," she returned.

~~~~
The words hadn't registered in Honeystrike's mind until Juniperflame said she was expecting kits. He stood there, opening and closing his mouth. Honestly, he didn't even know what to say. He sat down on the ground, pleasantly surprised and stared while Juniperflame conversed with the other queen.

Fallpotato
February 25th, 2017, 02:37 PM
ashstar scraped at the ground bored. He shook his head. Did he have to change to ashstar and not be fang?

~Vixen~
February 25th, 2017, 02:43 PM
" answer me! why do you have authority to question your leader! you should respect a leaders word and a queen! " she growled