PDA

View Full Version : Help Me with My Character

duCky
August 2nd, 2021, 08:19 PM
Edit: Even though the poll is tied 3-3, It has been decided! Webpaw is coming back!!

beau
August 2nd, 2021, 08:32 PM
For Acornpaw I'd think former kittypet would work well with her collecting things hobby, since she would be new-ish to the forest I could see her being fascinated with colorful feathers and shiny pebbles (Also I have an apprentice in Windclan who also shares an enjoyment of collecting things if Acornpaw ever needs a friend :) )

duCky
August 2nd, 2021, 08:44 PM
For Acornpaw I'd think former kittypet would work well with her collecting things hobby, since she would be new-ish to the forest I could see her being fascinated with colorful feathers and shiny pebbles (Also I have an apprentice in Windclan who also shares an enjoyment of collecting things if Acornpaw ever needs a friend :) )

That makes sense. Also I'd be happy to rp with them when she is finished. I was thinking of putting her in thc or rc, but wc is fine to.

Courage
August 3rd, 2021, 01:46 AM
For Acornpaw I agree with former kittypet Spoopy Eclipse

MooingPanda
August 3rd, 2021, 01:56 AM
I like Webpaw. You could really develop that plot, I think. Spoopy Eclipse

duCky
August 3rd, 2021, 11:10 AM
I like Webpaw. You could really develop that plot, I think. Spoopy Eclipse

did you have a specific idea(s)?

MooingPanda
August 3rd, 2021, 12:47 PM
did you have a specific idea(s)?
Not really, but you could give her a mentor and some family and probably develop why she was forced into joining pretty well. Spoopy Eclipse

WinterMara
August 3rd, 2021, 12:52 PM
I actually really love both ideas, but I especially love Webpaw, just from how I've seen you already rp her, I'm not quite sure, how? Since I'm not good at describing things, but I really think you can go far with her idea of being Misplaced in Shadowclan, since while I feel a lot of the clan feels the same way, I feel like Webpaw truly represents the thought process well with how you rped her in the past, especially since she's more cunning, which I feel I rarely see in characters like her that aren't full on senior grouches.

Also, I love the idea Acornpaw loving to collect things it's adorable, and yeah, a former kittypet getting into that fascination is great, my Kittypet Rosemary is, kinda similar, but was introduced into the hobby by a pebble hoarder lol.

| Spoopy Eclipse

duCky
August 3rd, 2021, 12:55 PM
Not really, but you could give her a mentor and some family and probably develop why she was forced into joining pretty well. Spoopy Eclipse

The part where she was forced into joining was already rped, but her previous mentor, her closest friend, ended up getting exiled, so I could do something with that.

MooingPanda
August 3rd, 2021, 01:11 PM
The part where she was forced into joining was already rped, but her previous mentor, her closest friend, ended up getting exiled, so I could do something with that.
You say she feels misplaced? Maybe she could change Clans.

duCky
August 3rd, 2021, 08:48 PM
Also I just added a poll if u guys wanna vote
WinterRabbit5350 (also thanks)
MooingPanda Thunderstrike

duCky
August 4th, 2021, 01:56 PM
bump

duCky
August 5th, 2021, 01:26 PM
bumpity bump

duCky
August 5th, 2021, 02:45 PM
Even though the poll is tied 3-3, it has been decided! Webpaw is going to be brought back!!! I will be making a new thread 4 suggestions for her, so keep a look out for that.
MooingPanda Thunderstrike WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
August 5th, 2021, 02:50 PM
Alright, I personally didn't pick cause it was hard to choose, but glad to see Webpaw return!

| Spoopy Eclipse