PDA

View Full Version : My character maker!

Singing Jay
July 23rd, 2021, 10:13 AM
Updated

Im a little bored sooo... pick one:

Note: if there is a ' before something I want you to tell me that you want to include that (otherwise I wont)
Name:
Sexuality:
Short appearance (pelt, eye color and markings):
3 personalty traits:

Name:
Other names:
Sexuality:
Personalty:

Name:
Name meaning:
Other names:
Sexuality:
Personalty & 3 personality traits:
1 character development/plot idea:
Backstory:

Stats:
Hunting #/10
Fighting #/10
Agility #/10
Knowledge on herbs #/10

Socializing #/10
Bravery #/10

Name:
Name meaning:
Other names:
Sexuality:
Reference pic:
Personalty & 9(or more) personality traits:
3 character development/plot ideas:
Backstory:
Ambitions, hopes and fears:
Favorite pray, time of day, etc:
Quirks:

Stats:
Hunting #/10
Fighting #/10
Agility #/10
Speed/Swimming/Climbing/Night-vision (depending on clan) #/10
Knowledge on herbs #/10

Socializing #/10
Leadership #/10
Decision making #/10
Bravery #/10

'Scars, deformities, disorders?:

If you have bought a lvl 1 or 2 pack and you really like the character I can upgrade it
Exmaple:
If you have bought a lvl 1 pack (for 50 kk) and like the character I can upgrade if to a lvl 2 pack for (300kk- 50kk =) 250kk (note: you have to tell me any thing that has happened if you've rp them if you want me to implement that)

Which pack:
Can they be evil(ish) (killing/betraying others):
Do they have to be in a clan?:
Anything you have decided?:
Anything you would like me to leave out?:
Mention me: Singing Jay

What Im working on:
pack 3 for stardust~

xXSharptailXx
July 23rd, 2021, 11:03 AM
Which pack: 1
Do they have to be in a clan?: yes
Anything you have decided?: I will like two of these please!
Anything you would like me to leave out?:no
Mention me: HoneyFlame

Singing Jay
July 23rd, 2021, 12:15 PM
Which pack: 1
Do they have to be in a clan?: yes
Anything you have decided?: I will like two of these please!
Anything you would like me to leave out?:no

Name: Sandheart
Other names: Sandkit, Sandpaw
Clan: Riverclan
Sexuality: Bisexual and Asexual
Appearance: Light ginger with a little white fore paws, belly fur and patch on her chest with light blue eyes
Personalty: She is very calm and some what timid and it isn't uncommon that she starts to stutter when she is speaking to strangers which results in her not having may friends, but when she does become close with someone she would do anything for them. She doesn't like fighting and isn't good at it, so she has decided to become as good of a hunter as she can to make up for that.

Name: Rosekit
Other names: Rosepaw, Rosemask
Clan: Windclan
Sexuality: Lesbian (questioning)
Appearance: Dark brown, almost black fur with light ginger chest, tail tip and for paws, the right side of her face is also light ginger. She has light green eyes, like new leaves in the spring
Personalty: She is very confident in her self which sometimes causes her to ignore other advice since she often thinks she knows better, she can also be a little mischievous and (will like) to flirt with other she-cats. She will (when she becomes an apprentice) be ok at hunting but much better at fighting, she is quick withed and likes to taunt her opponent while jumping around and scratching at them

Here you go! You're of course free to change anything that you don't like.

Rxcket_p
July 23rd, 2021, 12:39 PM
Which pack: 2
Do they have to be in a clan?: Yes
Anything you have decided?: I want her to be one of those cats with a dual face and can one of the legs be a different colour as well?

(Also can the bab be lesbian?)

Anything you would like me to leave out?: Nope!

JusticeRabbit
July 23rd, 2021, 01:07 PM
Can I get a Non Cat character?

Singing Jay
July 23rd, 2021, 03:45 PM
Can I get a Non Cat character?

I’m not really good at those, sorry…

Singing Jay
July 24th, 2021, 01:59 AM
Which pack: 2
Do they have to be in a clan?: Yes
Anything you have decided?: I want her to be one of those cats with a dual face and can one of the legs be a different colour as well?

(Also can the bab be lesbian?)

Anything you would like me to leave out?: Nope!

Name: Onyxheart
Name meaning: Onyx is a (often) pitch black stone, referencing her black markings and the 'heart' part is there because she has a hard time opening up or trusting others
Other names: Onyxpaw, Oreo
Sexuality: Lesbian (but no one knows it)
Appearance: White with black marking: the left side of her face, her right hind leg, her chin, her tail tip and a stripe down her back are all black and she has amber eyes and a dark grey nose
Personalty & 3 personality traits: She is very closed of and has a hard time trusting others after what her twoleg did and doesn't like talking to cats she doesn't feel like she can make a connection with, once you get to know her however she is very caring and will often ask how you are, most likely afraid of losing the one cat that cares about her. She isn't the best hunter nor fighter but does good enough to not be kicked out of Windclan.

-Positive-
Empathetic and kind

-Neutral-
Quiet

-Negative-
Self conscious and nerves

1 character development idea: She could meet someone that is more out going and she falls in love with and that shows her that it's ok to trust others (I can imagine them sneaking away from the camp to be alone because Onyxheart is self conscious about being seen with another cat)
Backstory: She was born a kittypet and named Oreo by her two legs. They where loving at first but then they started getting louder and louder and one day one of them disappeared and the other one stopped feeding her after a while. One day she escaped and tried to live as a rouge instead, she thought her self to find food but felt lonely and when she heard of Windclan she joined to get some company but life in the clan wasn't as fulfilling as she had hoped and, many cats in the clan didn't like her because she was a former kittypet but she staid to be safe.

Here you go! Please send the payment before you start to rp them

Rxcket_p
July 24th, 2021, 10:28 AM
Name: Onyxheart
Name meaning: Onyx is a (often) pitch black stone, referencing her black markings and the 'heart' part is there because she has a hard time opening up or trusting others
Other names: Onyxpaw, Oreo
Sexuality: Lesbian (but no one knows it)
Appearance: White with black marking: the left side of her face, her right hind leg, her chin, her tail tip and a stripe down her back are all black and she has amber eyes and a dark grey nose
Personalty & 3 personality traits: She is very closed of and has a hard time trusting others after what her twoleg did and doesn't like talking to cats she doesn't feel like she can make a connection with, once you get to know her however she is very caring and will often ask how you are, most likely afraid of losing the one cat that cares about her. She isn't the best hunter nor fighter but does good enough to not be kicked out of Windclan.

-Positive-
Empathetic and kind

-Neutral-
Quiet

-Negative-
Self conscious and nerves

1 character development idea: She could meet someone that is more out going and she falls in love with and that shows her that it's ok to trust others (I can imagine them sneaking away from the camp to be alone because Onyxheart is self conscious about being seen with another cat)
Backstory: She was born a kittypet and named Oreo by her two legs. They where loving at first but then they started getting louder and louder and one day one of them disappeared and the other one stopped feeding her after a while. One day she escaped and tried to live as a rouge instead, she thought her self to find food but felt lonely and when she heard of Windclan she joined to get some company but life in the clan wasn't as fulfilling as she had hoped and, many cats in the clan didn't like her because she was a former kittypet but she staid to be safe.

Here you go! Please send the payment before you start to rp them

Oh mah gawd! I love her! Sending pay :3

JusticeRabbit
July 24th, 2021, 02:11 PM
Which pack: 3
Can they be evil(ish) (killing/betraying others): YASSS, I WOULD LOVE IT!!
Do they have to be in a clan?: Nope!
Anything you have decided?: Female pls!
Anything you would like me to leave out?: Nope

Singing Jay
July 25th, 2021, 06:04 AM
Can they be evil(ish) (killing/betraying others): YASSS, I WOULD LOVE IT!!
Do they have to be in a clan?: Nope!
Anything you have decided?: Female pls!

Name: Violetshade
Name meaning: 'Violet' doesn't really have much meaning but the 'shade' part has; it is referring both to her shady personalty and the color of her fur, she asked to get 'shade'as her suffix in Windclan to remind her self of her secret mission
Other names: Violetkit, Violetpaw, Dim, 'Spook'
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: She's dark grey and black with a white tail tip, dark amber eyes and is a bit smaller then others
Reference pic: Boop (https://unsplash.com/photos/WgThxysV6YE)
Personalty & 9(or more) personality traits/skills:

-Positive-
Clever, cunning, quick thinker
-Neutral-
Menacing, likes killing, a good liar
-Negative-
A bit paranoid, unemphatic, doesn't think clearly when she is experiencing strong emotions
Violetshade is very quiet and likes to use her dark fur to blend in to the shadows and listen to other cats and if she thinks someone is a threat to Shadowclan she'll wait until they're alone, mask her scent, then dash out at the right moment to slash their throat and push them into the river to get rid of the evidence.
After she killed her mother she has a voice inside that tells her not to kill when she wants to and she is convinced that it's her dead mother spirit who wants to stop her from achieving her dreams and Violet has grown more and more recent full towards her.
Violet doesn't really see the point of relationships but she would like to have someone that she can trust with anything, although she hasn't found anyone yet.

(I've different once depending where you want to take her: )
- She actually becomes close with someone but they get killed by Shadowclan cats, she has a bit of a paradigm shift and realizes, not that Shadowclan is bad but what death actually means, to her it was always a game, death had always been with her claws to the cats she dedicated... She gives in to the 'voice' inside her head but as soon as she does so it disappears
- She gets caught after one of her murders and is chased out of Windclan, furious, she decides to kill the cat who caught her (Mapleshade-style) and brings their body to Shadowclan, hoping to rejoin
- She becomes 'friends' with another cat... until... the cat starts acting and speaking a lot like her mother used to. Violetshade becomes more and more paranoid around the cat and thinks her mothers spirit hunts her and she decides to kill the cat (I can imagine her standing over them saying something like: 'You have noting on me mother, you hear me, NOTHING!' before slashing their throat)

Backstory:
Dim was born into a family of rouges, she was the only one in her litter but her mother got another litter not many moons after having her, making Dim the oldest. Their relationship was good at first but Dim started to get a habit to scare her younger siblings and her mother began to get more and more concerned with Dim's behavior. One day she took Dim for a walk to talk with her but their argument was cut short by a dog. When they where fleeing Dim got separated form her mother and smelling blood amused she was dead. Dim was lost and after wandering a while was spotted by a Shadowclan patrol and was after a while taken in an became Violetkit.
Life went well in Shadowclan, Violetkit was on good enough terms with the other cat but still liked being alone, well and scaring others of curse. But one day when she was around 8 moons she was near the ShC border and meet her mother, she had died after all. After getting over the shock Violetpaw accuses her mother of abandoning her the first change she got because she preferred Violetpaws younger siblings over her. They get in to an heated argument and it end in Violetpaw attacking in rage, killing the cat she used to call mother.
Realizing was she has done, Violetpaw flees into the twoleg place. She doesn't regret what she did per say, since she and her mother had never been on particularly good terms, she's just shocked. After spending a while in the twoleg place she encounters a little group of rouges her age and started hanging out with them, not wanting to go back to ShC. The rouges started calling her 'Spook'.
A moons pass and 'Spook' starts missing clan structure and feels that she hasn't repaid Dawnstar and ShC in general for taking her in as a kit, and she joins Windclan after hearing about WC and ShC disagrements, she doesn't know much, only that she wants to destroy WC from the inside and it isn't uncommon for her to sneak away to exchange information with ShC cats.
She has a dream to one day kill the deputy, medicine-cat or even leader of WC, but it's more of a dream then an actual goal. She doesn't have many fears nor hopes, she doesn't feel like she has much to lose...
- Prey: Ravens, 'dark, clever, menacing and hard to catch, just like me!'
- Time of day: Somewhere between midnight and sunrise 'I think... It's dark and rather cold, you can be alone if you want... or... you could sit down and watch every one sleep, then see the look on their faces when they slowly wake up and realize that you have been there the whole time, watching... silently...'
- Word: Eclipse... 'do I really need to explain myself on this one...?'
- Type of cat: Funny, but is okay with her... ''hobby'' 'and they better not betray me or the might... stumble into the river and... not come up again...'
Quirks: She has had a voice inside her head that tells her not to do bad stuff ever since she killed her mother and she believes it'd her spirit that is hunting her...

Whew, that was a lot, hope you like her! (and please send the payment before you rp her ^^)

JusticeRabbit
July 25th, 2021, 11:20 AM
Name: Violetshade
Name meaning: 'Violet' doesn't really have much meaning but the 'shade' part has; it is referring both to her shady personalty and the color of her fur, she asked to get 'shade'as her suffix in Windclan to remind her self of her secret mission
Other names: Violetkit, Violetpaw, Dim, 'Spook'
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: She's dark grey and black with a white tail tip, dark amber eyes and is a bit smaller then others
Reference pic: Boop (https://unsplash.com/photos/WgThxysV6YE)
Personalty & 9(or more) personality traits/skills:

-Positive-
Clever, cunning, quick thinker
-Neutral-
Menacing, likes killing, a good liar
-Negative-
A bit paranoid, unemphatic, doesn't think clearly when she is experiencing strong emotions
Violetshade is very quiet and likes to use her dark fur to blend in to the shadows and listen to other cats and if she thinks someone is a threat to Shadowclan she'll wait until they're alone, mask her scent, then dash out at the right moment to slash their throat and push them into the river to get rid of the evidence.
After she killed her mother she has a voice inside that tells her not to kill when she wants to and she is convinced that it's her dead mother spirit who wants to stop her from achieving her dreams and Violet has grown more and more recent full towards her.
Violet doesn't really see the point of relationships but she would like to have someone that she can trust with anything, although she hasn't found anyone yet.

(I've different once depending where you want to take her: )
- She actually becomes close with someone but they get killed by Shadowclan cats, she has a bit of a paradigm shift and realizes, not that Shadowclan is bad but what death actually means, to her it was always a game, death had always been with her claws to the cats she dedicated... She gives in to the 'voice' inside her head but as soon as she does so it disappears
- She gets caught after one of her murders and is chased out of Windclan, furious, she decides to kill the cat who caught her (Mapleshade-style) and brings their body to Shadowclan, hoping to rejoin
- She becomes 'friends' with another cat... until... the cat starts acting and speaking a lot like her mother used to. Violetshade becomes more and more paranoid around the cat and thinks her mothers spirit hunts her and she decides to kill the cat (I can imagine her standing over them saying something like: 'You have noting on me mother, you hear me, NOTHING!' before slashing their throat)

Backstory:
Dim was born into a family of rouges, she was the only one in her litter but her mother got another litter not many moons after having her, making Dim the oldest. Their relationship was good at first but Dim started to get a habit to scare her younger siblings and her mother began to get more and more concerned with Dim's behavior. One day she took Dim for a walk to talk with her but their argument was cut short by a dog. When they where fleeing Dim got separated form her mother and smelling blood amused she was dead. Dim was lost and after wandering a while was spotted by a Shadowclan patrol and was after a while taken in an became Violetkit.
Life went well in Shadowclan, Violetkit was on good enough terms with the other cat but still liked being alone, well and scaring others of curse. But one day when she was around 8 moons she was near the ShC border and meet her mother, she had died after all. After getting over the shock Violetpaw accuses her mother of abandoning her the first change she got because she preferred Violetpaws younger siblings over her. They get in to an heated argument and it end in Violetpaw attacking in rage, killing the cat she used to call mother.
Realizing was she has done, Violetpaw flees into the twoleg place. She doesn't regret what she did per say, since she and her mother had never been on particularly good terms, she's just shocked. After spending a while in the twoleg place she encounters a little group of rouges her age and started hanging out with them, not wanting to go back to ShC. The rouges started calling her 'Spook'.
A moons pass and 'Spook' starts missing clan structure and feels that she hasn't repaid Dawnstar and ShC in general for taking her in as a kit, and she joins Windclan after hearing about WC and ShC disagrements, she doesn't know much, only that she wants to destroy WC from the inside and it isn't uncommon for her to sneak away to exchange information with ShC cats.
She has a dream to one day kill the deputy, medicine-cat or even leader of WC, but it's more of a dream then an actual goal. She doesn't have many fears nor hopes, she doesn't feel like she has much to lose...
- Prey: Ravens, 'dark, clever, menacing and hard to catch, just like me!'
- Time of day: Somewhere between midnight and sunrise 'I think... It's dark and rather cold, you can be alone if you want... or... you could sit down and watch every one sleep, then see the look on their faces when they slowly wake up and realize that you have been there the whole time, watching... silently...'
- Word: Eclipse... 'do I really need to explain myself on this one...?'
- Type of cat: Funny, but is okay with her... ''hobby'' 'and they better not betray me or the might... stumble into the river and... not come up again...'
Quirks: She has had a voice inside her head that tells her not to do bad stuff ever since she killed her mother and she believes it'd her spirit that is hunting her...

Whew, that was a lot, hope you like her! (and please send the payment before you rp her ^^)
OH... MY.... GOSH!!! I LOVE HER A LOT!! Sending the payment now!!

Singing Jay
July 27th, 2021, 04:13 AM
bump

Singing Jay
August 15th, 2021, 03:43 AM
Bump cuz Im bored

starry
August 15th, 2021, 04:13 AM
Can they be evil(ish) (killing/betraying others): Sure
Do they have to be in a clan?: No, they should be an outsider
Anything you have decided?: warrior age, you can scars/deformities if you'd like

Singing Jay
August 16th, 2021, 11:23 AM
Boop [Stardust Im working on yours, don't worry]

Singing Jay
August 18th, 2021, 05:48 AM
boop

Singing Jay
August 19th, 2021, 12:29 PM
boop

LeoTheWolf
August 19th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Updated

Im a little bored sooo... pick one:

Note: if there is a ' before something I want you to tell me that you want to include that (otherwise I wont)
Name:
Sexuality:
Short appearance (pelt, eye color and markings):
3 personalty traits:

Name:
Other names:
Sexuality:
Personalty:

Name:
Name meaning:
Other names:
Sexuality:
Personalty & 3 personality traits:
1 character development/plot idea:
Backstory:

Stats:
Hunting #/10
Fighting #/10
Agility #/10
Knowledge on herbs #/10

Socializing #/10
Bravery #/10

Name:
Name meaning:
Other names:
Sexuality:
Reference pic:
Backstory:
Quirks:

Stats:
Hunting #/10
Fighting #/10
Agility #/10
Speed/Swimming/Climbing/Night-vision (depending on clan) #/10
Knowledge on herbs #/10

Socializing #/10
Leadership #/10
Decision making #/10
Bravery #/10

'Scars, deformities, disorders?:

If you have bought a lvl 1 or 2 pack and you really like the character I can upgrade it
Exmaple:
If you have bought a lvl 1 pack (for 50 kk) and like the character I can upgrade if to a lvl 2 pack for (300kk- 50kk =) 250kk (note: you have to tell me any thing that has happened if you've rp them if you want me to implement that)

Which pack:
Can they be evil(ish) (killing/betraying others):
Do they have to be in a clan?:
Anything you have decided?:
Anything you would like me to leave out?:

What Im working on:
pack 3 for stardust~
Name: IceRipple
Name meaning: She likes making IceRipples in frozen water
Other names: WhiteHeart,WaterHeart
Clan: ThunderClan
Sexuality: Demisexual,genderfluid
Appearance: White she cat with ice blue eyes
Reference pic: https://www.thesprucepets.com/thmb/oDBnu_zqzUR803-GMlXppowtt44=/1080x938/filters:fill(auto,1)/33351631_260594934684461_1144904437047754752_n-5b17d77604d1cf0037f3ea5a.jpg
3 character development/plot ideas: A love story? A killing? A love to hate?
Backstory: IceRipple: I prefer not to talk about it...
Ambitions, hopes and fears: Fears: Death. Hopes: Falling in love. Dreams: To become a mother
Favorite pray, time of day, etc: Mice.
Quirks:

Stats:
Hunting 8/10
Fighting 10/10
Agility 10/10
Speed/Swimming/Climbing/Night-vision (depending on clan) 9/2/10
Knowledge on herbs 4/10

Socializing: IceRipple: *Panics in social anxiety
Leadership 8/10
Decision making 10/10
Bravery 10/10

'Scars, deformities, disorders?: She has 3 scratch marks that scared over across her face.

Singing Jay
August 19th, 2021, 01:12 PM
Name: IceRipple
Name meaning: She likes making IceRipples in frozen water
Other names: WhiteHeart,WaterHeart
Clan: ThunderClan
Sexuality: Demisexual,genderfluid
Appearance: White she cat with ice blue eyes
Reference pic: https://www.thesprucepets.com/thmb/oDBnu_zqzUR803-GMlXppowtt44=/1080x938/filters:fill(auto,1)/33351631_260594934684461_1144904437047754752_n-5b17d77604d1cf0037f3ea5a.jpg
3 character development/plot ideas: A love story? A killing? A love to hate?
Backstory: IceRipple: I prefer not to talk about it...
Ambitions, hopes and fears: Fears: Death. Hopes: Falling in love. Dreams: To become a mother
Favorite pray, time of day, etc: Mice.
Quirks:

Stats:
Hunting 8/10
Fighting 10/10
Agility 10/10
Speed/Swimming/Climbing/Night-vision (depending on clan) 9/2/10
Knowledge on herbs 4/10

Socializing: IceRipple: *Panics in social anxiety
Leadership 8/10
Decision making 10/10
Bravery 10/10

'Scars, deformities, disorders?: She has 3 scratch marks that scared over across her face.

I'm confused, what do you want me to do?

LeoTheWolf
August 19th, 2021, 03:22 PM
I'm confused, what do you want me to do?
I'm gonna pay you 500kk

Singing Jay
August 19th, 2021, 11:02 PM
I'm gonna pay you 500kk
You want me to fill in the character?

LeoTheWolf
August 19th, 2021, 11:03 PM
You want me to fill in the character?
Yes please:tacoparty:

Singing Jay
August 19th, 2021, 11:06 PM
Yes please:tacoparty:
Got it! Is there anything you have dissuaded about it or something you have mentioned in a rp?

LeoTheWolf
August 19th, 2021, 11:07 PM
Got it! Is there anything you have dissuaded about it or something you have mentioned in a rp?
What does dissuaded mean?`

Singing Jay
August 19th, 2021, 11:16 PM
What does dissuaded mean?`
Sorry, i meant decided. like why do they have many past names for example or how is her relation to her parents, something like that that I should include in their backstory?

LeoTheWolf
August 19th, 2021, 11:17 PM
Sorry, i meant decided. like why do they have many past names for example or how is her relation to her parents, something like that that I should include in their backstory?
Her parent's died in a wildfire,so if you want to include that...

Singing Jay
August 19th, 2021, 11:19 PM
Her parent's died in a wildfire,so if you want to include that...
Ok, I'll get working on it! ^^

LeoTheWolf
August 19th, 2021, 11:20 PM
Ok, I'll get working on it! ^^
Thank you

Singing Jay
August 20th, 2021, 01:43 PM
boop

Singing Jay
August 29th, 2021, 08:03 AM
boop