View Full Version : RiverClan Warriors' Den

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

Storm Flower
January 18th, 2022, 10:11 AM
Stormbreeze took a nap

-Ambermoon-
January 19th, 2022, 01:36 AM
Stormbreeze took a nap

Cherrykit blinked at Stormbreeze as she walked into the warriors den.
"Father!" She mewed. For one second she thought that the warrior hasn't heard her. After all, he was trying to take a nap. But Cherrykit didn't think enough to apologize for being rude. So, she sat down next to him and waited for him to wake up.

Storm Flower
January 19th, 2022, 11:36 AM
Stormbreeze woke up and he purred at Cherrykit "Hello my kit"
Willowflame

-Ambermoon-
January 19th, 2022, 12:39 PM
Stormbreeze woke up and he purred at Cherrykit "Hello my kit"
Willowflame

Cherrykit purred back and bent forward to touch noses with Stormbreeze. "How are you today father?" She mewed.

Bump me after 48 hours! :spinning:

Storm Flower
January 19th, 2022, 12:41 PM
He mewed "I am good" then he nuzzled his kit
Willowflame

-Ambermoon-
January 19th, 2022, 12:51 PM
He mewed "I am good" then he nuzzled his kit
Willowflame

"I missed you!" She squealed in delight to see her father. "It has been a while since i've seen you, father!"

Storm Flower
January 20th, 2022, 01:32 PM
Stormbreeze picked up cherrykit out the den
Willowflame

-Ambermoon-
January 21st, 2022, 02:53 AM
Stormbreeze picked up cherrykit out the den
Willowflame

"H-hey!" She mewed. "I can walk, you know?" She let out a hiss of annoyance.
Now what? She thought, suddenly annoyed that her father picked her up.

Bold and Italic is the kit's thoughts.

Pls bump me after 48 hours! :kittyface:

Red'fur
February 3rd, 2022, 03:19 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She walked into the den and curled into her nest. After curling into her nest she lifts her tail over her nose and cries herself asleep *

Lilacpelt
February 3rd, 2022, 04:06 PM
A small she walks into the warrior's den and yawns as she sets herself down on a moss bed and laid down to her side bored.

Red'fur
February 3rd, 2022, 04:18 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She would wake and then notice another cat in the den *
" Oh hi there "
* She licked her fur trying to get it to lie flat again *
________________________________________________ Lilacpelt

Lilacpelt
February 3rd, 2022, 04:20 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She would wake and then notice another cat in the den *
" Oh hi there "
* She licked her fur trying to get it to lie flat again *
________________________________________________ Lilacpelt

The small she looked at the cat and smiled, "oh well hello how are you this afternoon" meowed Lilacpelt

Red'fur
February 3rd, 2022, 04:57 PM
(( Stemlily ))

" I'm fine and how about you. "
* She looked down still tears in her eyes.*
______________________________________ Lilacpelt

Lilacpelt
February 3rd, 2022, 04:59 PM
(( Stemlily ))

" I'm fine and how about you. "
* She looked down still tears in her eyes.*
______________________________________ Lilacpelt

She sighed and mewed, "what's wrong Stemlily what happened?"

Cats: Lilacpelt
Spottedkit

Red'fur
February 3rd, 2022, 05:10 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looked up *
" Oh nothing. Just something didn't feel right today "
* She looked back down *
" I really don't want to talk about it "
__________________________________________________ __________ Lilacpelt

Lilacpelt
February 3rd, 2022, 05:16 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looked up *
" Oh nothing. Just something didn't feel right today "
* She looked back down *
" I really don't want to talk about it "
__________________________________________________ __________ Lilacpelt

She smiled at her and said, "that's ok I'm here if you need me though" she purred.

cats:
Lilacpelt
Spottedkit

Red'fur
February 3rd, 2022, 06:06 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She laughed a bit but then fell silent still startled why she felt so weird *
" I guess I can tell you "
* She looked back up *
" I fell like someone had bit my throat "
__________________________________________________ ______________________________ Lilacpelt

Lilacpelt
February 3rd, 2022, 06:11 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She laughed a bit but then fell silent still startled why she felt so weird *
" I guess I can tell you "
* She looked back up *
" I fell like someone had bit my throat "
__________________________________________________ ______________________________ Lilacpelt

she looked at her shocked, "what makes you think that Stemlilly" she meowed worriedly.

Red'fur
February 3rd, 2022, 08:26 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looked around worriedly *
" Shhh just don't tell anyone about this "
* She stared off *
" I have family outside the clan "
__________________________________________________ _______ Lilacpelt

Lilacpelt
February 3rd, 2022, 08:52 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looked around worriedly *
" Shhh just don't tell anyone about this "
* She stared off *
" I have family outside the clan "
__________________________________________________ _______ Lilacpelt

"ok I won't" she smiled

Red'fur
February 3rd, 2022, 08:55 PM
(( Stemlily ))

" I have three brothers. One lives in Shadowclan but we always had a type of connection but now it's just gone like something interrupted it "
* She looked down *
" I hope he's safe "
__________________________________________________ __ Lilacpelt
You have to fight to reach your dream.

Madelaine
February 4th, 2022, 09:29 AM
-->Brightdream<--

It was a nice peaceful nice and Brightdream was off snoring in the warriors den. The autistic warrior laid in his nest of flowers he had gathered the previous day. They smelled so wonderful and it actually seemed to help him sleep a lot better. He popped his head up, eyes still closed. Then he stood up and moved towards the den entrance, blocking it. He was still asleep as you could hear him. He was still snoring. He was sleep walking. Well more like sleep standing.

He stood there for a couple of minutes before padding right outside the den. His tail was still inside the den. Not soon after he began to move back in before finding his way back to his nest. Brightdream flopped down and curled right up one of his paws covering his face. He began to snore once more. It wasn't quiet either. It was pretty loud. Hopefully he wasn't disturbing anyone.

// open \\

Red'fur
February 4th, 2022, 10:07 AM
(( Stemlily ))

* She yelped at the sudden movement *
" Oh Nvm it's just Brightdream "
* She looked back at Lilacpelt *
" So yeah it's very confusing "
__________________________________________________ _____________________________ Lilacpelt

Tell you you're the greatest
But once you turn they hate us

marshy
February 5th, 2022, 07:03 PM
-->Brightdream<--

It was a nice peaceful nice and Brightdream was off snoring in the warriors den. The autistic warrior laid in his nest of flowers he had gathered the previous day. They smelled so wonderful and it actually seemed to help him sleep a lot better. He popped his head up, eyes still closed. Then he stood up and moved towards the den entrance, blocking it. He was still asleep as you could hear him. He was still snoring. He was sleep walking. Well more like sleep standing.

He stood there for a couple of minutes before padding right outside the den. His tail was still inside the den. Not soon after he began to move back in before finding his way back to his nest. Brightdream flopped down and curled right up one of his paws covering his face. He began to snore once more. It wasn't quiet either. It was pretty loud. Hopefully he wasn't disturbing anyone.

// open \\

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip was awoken by a strange noise as brightdream was.. getting up? He was about to just go back to sleep before he noticed the tom go straight back to sleep which, yeaah no. It was probably time for them both to get up. "Brightdream listen, I have never in my life seen a cat get up to leave and then go.. straight back to sleep. Why don't we go on a hunting patrol? You and I, give us something to do." Thankfully for this once he wouldn't be alone, Sparrowskip had figured him being alone wouldn't lead to anything good considering what happened last time.. so as he always did, he forgot about it by giving himself something to work on.

Red'fur
February 6th, 2022, 02:48 AM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looked up *
" Oh mind if I join "
* She stood up and stretched *
" I need to get out anyways "
___________________________________________ #rev

taillow
February 6th, 2022, 12:00 PM
Sorrelhawk
A long day of catching fish and taking a regrettable swim in freezing water left Sorrelhawk longing for her nest. Her eyes were heavily lidded as she slunk into the warriors den, easily finding her nest and collapsing into it as sleep claimed her almost immediately.

(this isn't open unfortunately! just an activity post until i can fully come back!)

Madelaine
February 6th, 2022, 08:47 PM
Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip was awoken by a strange noise as brightdream was.. getting up? He was about to just go back to sleep before he noticed the tom go straight back to sleep which, yeaah no. It was probably time for them both to get up. "Brightdream listen, I have never in my life seen a cat get up to leave and then go.. straight back to sleep. Why don't we go on a hunting patrol? You and I, give us something to do." Thankfully for this once he wouldn't be alone, Sparrowskip had figured him being alone wouldn't lead to anything good considering what happened last time.. so as he always did, he forgot about it by giving himself something to work on.

-->Brightdream<--

The tom popped his head up as he finally woke up. He glanced over at Sparrowskip as he talked about a hunting patrol between the two. Brightdream looked at him with tired eyes, but without making eye contact. He had truly been asleep throughout the getting up and coming back. He often slept walk. "Bright got up?", he meowed all confused. The autistic warrior shrugged it off. He wanted to do some hunting. Riverclan needed food. "Good hunting sounds!", Brightdream meowed more awake than he had been a few minutes ago.

Red'fur
February 6th, 2022, 09:11 PM
(( Stemlily ))

* She looked up *
" Hey mind if I join "
* She had been wanting to get out for awhile *
" I really need to get out some more "
__________________________________________________ _______________________________________ Angelique

Captain
February 11th, 2022, 08:26 PM
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ It was another peaceful quiet morning in Riverclan and cats were already beginning to wake up, ready to take on the day ahead of them. As the dark long-furred warrior blinked open his icy-blue eyes, he slowly lifted his head up and uttered a mighty yawn as he stretched out his front paws. From what he could see outside from the view of his usual moss nest, Snowleap could see that the sky lacked the sun and was a dreary dull grayish color. It was truly something that would send any warrior back to bed. However, as the Riverclan tomcat felt something stir beside him, he turned his gaze to peer down at the orange-furred tomcat that was curled up beside him, fast asleep. Ah. They had nearly forgotten this new exciting change in his life - Lynxfall, his once forbidden lover, was now in Riverclan with him. He hardly remembered the night before, recent memory seeming like a blur in his head, but to be honest, Snowleap could care less. His normal nest felt warmer and not so empty as in the past.

The longhaired oriental bent down and licked his lover’s forehead gently, a softened purr rumbling in his throat as he did so. The weather was depressing outside, but the young tomcat didn’t mind, all the sunshine he could ever want was laying right beside him right now. He could only imagine what some of his clanmates thought of him because of this, but it was worth it. He had everything that he’s ever desired. Snowleap felt truly happy, which was something they could say with utmost confidence now. They felt complete after feeling empty for so many agonizing moons. He grew excited, like he was an innocent apprentice again, for the life he would now have.

// SpiritcallWarriors //

TheWhiteWolf
February 11th, 2022, 09:00 PM
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ It was another peaceful quiet morning in Riverclan and cats were already beginning to wake up, ready to take on the day ahead of them. As the dark long-furred warrior blinked open his icy-blue eyes, he slowly lifted his head up and uttered a mighty yawn as he stretched out his front paws. From what he could see outside from the view of his usual moss nest, Snowleap could see that the sky lacked the sun and was a dreary dull grayish color. It was truly something that would send any warrior back to bed. However, as the Riverclan tomcat felt something stir beside him, he turned his gaze to peer down at the orange-furred tomcat that was curled up beside him, fast asleep. Ah. They had nearly forgotten this new exciting change in his life - Lynxfall, his once forbidden lover, was now in Riverclan with him. He hardly remembered the night before, recent memory seeming like a blur in his head, but to be honest, Snowleap could care less. His normal nest felt warmer and not so empty as in the past.

The longhaired oriental bent down and licked his lover’s forehead gently, a softened purr rumbling in his throat as he did so. The weather was depressing outside, but the young tomcat didn’t mind, all the sunshine he could ever want was laying right beside him right now. He could only imagine what some of his clanmates thought of him because of this, but it was worth it. He had everything that he’s ever desired. Snowleap felt truly happy, which was something they could say with utmost confidence now. They felt complete after feeling empty for so many agonizing moons. He grew excited, like he was an innocent apprentice again, for the life he would now have.

// SpiritcallWarriors //

❦ Lynxfall (He/They) ❦

❥ The previous night before him just felt like a blur. Meeting up with Snowleap, agreeing to run away to be with him, returning for Shadepaw? Being accepted into RiverClan? It all felt like nothing more but a dream. Maybe it was just a dream? Or at least, that’s what he believed. They felt something brisk and loving sweep across their forehead, causing them to slowly open their eyes. “Snowleap?” The young tom muttered. His eyes went from tired, to wide in a span of a few seconds before he started to lay up right in the nest below him.

The abyssian blinked his eyes a few times before remembering what had all occurred. Looking into the eyes of his lover, he smiled brightly like a twoleg celebrating Christmas. They leaned over towards Snowleap and returned the lick on their head. With a loving purr coming from their throat, they pulled back to look at their lover. “I can’t believe this is actually happening.” He said with a smile. He was no longer a ShadowClan Warrior, but a RiverClan Warrior. He had a new life with his lover, a fresh start to make new friends. He felt the excitement bubble through his body like fire, igniting his eyes as he presses his nose against Snowleap’s lovingly. They didn’t care who saw them, or if the others would seem distant or cold towards them. They had Shadepaw and Snowleap, and that’s what made them happy.

Captain
February 11th, 2022, 09:20 PM
❦ Lynxfall (He/They) ❦

❥ The previous night before him just felt like a blur. Meeting up with Snowleap, agreeing to run away to be with him, returning for Shadepaw? Being accepted into RiverClan? It all felt like nothing more but a dream. Maybe it was just a dream? Or at least, that’s what he believed. They felt something brisk and loving sweep across their forehead, causing them to slowly open their eyes. “Snowleap?” The young tom muttered. His eyes went from tired, to wide in a span of a few seconds before he started to lay up right in the nest below him.

The abyssian blinked his eyes a few times before remembering what had all occurred. Looking into the eyes of his lover, he smiled brightly like a twoleg celebrating Christmas. They leaned over towards Snowleap and returned the lick on their head. With a loving purr coming from their throat, they pulled back to look at their lover. “I can’t believe this is actually happening.” He said with a smile. He was no longer a ShadowClan Warrior, but a RiverClan Warrior. He had a new life with his lover, a fresh start to make new friends. He felt the excitement bubble through his body like fire, igniting his eyes as he presses his nose against Snowleap’s lovingly. They didn’t care who saw them, or if the others would seem distant or cold towards them. They had Shadepaw and Snowleap, and that’s what made them happy.
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ “Good morning, my love,” The longhaired oriental murmured in a gentle tone, smiling warmly as the other tomcat began to wake. Something about Lynxfall saying his name in a sleepy voice made the young warrior’s heart swoon. He held back an amused huff as the other warrior immediately lifted his head, almost like he had forgotten where they were. How could he blame him? The two had simply dreamed of being like this, being together in a clan without the fear of being exiled or ridiculed. Snowleap was silent for a short moment, letting his lover wake up more and come back to the present as the orange-furred tomcat stared at him with wide eyes. He couldn’t keep himself from smiling even wider than before as Lynxfall leaned forward and licked his forehead too. The two tomcat’s loving purrs seemed to intermingle with one another as they showed affection for one another without a care in the world. “It almost feels like a dream,” Snowleap agreed with a light-hearted chuckle as he patted their moss nest with one paw, “How do you feel about us finally sharing a nest together?” A small part of the dark-furred tomcat was scared, like he was gonna wake up at any time and this would a dream.

Shaking his head slightly, the Riverclan warrior looked over at the entrance to the warrior’s den. “I was thinking we could spend the whole day together,” Snowleap suggested in a hushed tone, almost like it was a costly secret between them, “I’m sure Nettlebloom wouldn’t mind if I stole you away for one day.” He went and wrapped his tail around Lynxfall for a moment, holding them close for a few long seconds. Like Lynxfall had said, it was simply unbelievable that they had managed to come this far. “I was thinking of taking you out into Riverclan’s hunting grounds and showing you Lionsbeach.” Snowleap remarked, remembering the fond memories he had there with his closest friends in the whole clan, Raccoonear and Dragonflyfrond.

TheWhiteWolf
February 11th, 2022, 09:38 PM
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ “Good morning, my love,” The longhaired oriental murmured in a gentle tone, smiling warmly as the other tomcat began to wake. Something about Lynxfall saying his name in a sleepy voice made the young warrior’s heart swoon. He held back an amused huff as the other warrior immediately lifted his head, almost like he had forgotten where they were. How could he blame him? The two had simply dreamed of being like this, being together in a clan without the fear of being exiled or ridiculed. Snowleap was silent for a short moment, letting his lover wake up more and come back to the present as the orange-furred tomcat stared at him with wide eyes. He couldn’t keep himself from smiling even wider than before as Lynxfall leaned forward and licked his forehead too. The two tomcat’s loving purrs seemed to intermingle with one another as they showed affection for one another without a care in the world. “It almost feels like a dream,” Snowleap agreed with a light-hearted chuckle as he patted their moss nest with one paw, “How do you feel about us finally sharing a nest together?” A small part of the dark-furred tomcat was scared, like he was gonna wake up at any time and this would a dream.

Shaking his head slightly, the Riverclan warrior looked over at the entrance to the warrior’s den. “I was thinking we could spend the whole day together,” Snowleap suggested in a hushed tone, almost like it was a costly secret between them, “I’m sure Nettlebloom wouldn’t mind if I stole you away for one day.” He went and wrapped his tail around Lynxfall for a moment, holding them close for a few long seconds. Like Lynxfall had said, it was simply unbelievable that they had managed to come this far. “I was thinking of taking you out into Riverclan’s hunting grounds and showing you Lionsbeach.” Snowleap remarked, remembering the fond memories he had there with his closest friends in the whole clan, Raccoonear and Dragonflyfrond.

❦ Lynxfall (He/They) ❦

“Sharing a nest was wonderful, my love. I never knew just how cozy they could be.” He said looking down at his paws. They’d never been able to do this before. The last time they laid with someone was when they were an apprentice, sleeping with Sharp Shooter when they had a nightmare, or on the cold nights when he and Shadepaw would snuggle up for warmth. But this was different. He was with his lover this time, not those he viewed as family. There was a different air about it, calm, cozy and full of love.

Lynxfall smiled at the thought of spending the whole day with Snowleap. It’s like he always wanted, to just be able to walk freely with him without the fear of being caught, without the fear of judgement. They were happy. They let out a playful chuckle when Snowleap mentioned how he’d steal them for a day. “I’d like that. I’d like that very much.” He said with a stretch, allowing his claws to unsheathe from his paws for a moment before digging them in the dirt lightly. Shaking himself off from the remaining sleep, he began to stand up slowly. Looking around the Warriors den for a moment he turned his gaze back to Snowleap. “I’m actually quite excited to see everything! I mean, this is all so new! I can’t wait to meet everyone, too.” They expressed with a grin.

Captain
February 11th, 2022, 09:55 PM
❦ Lynxfall (He/They) ❦

“Sharing a nest was wonderful, my love. I never knew just how cozy they could be.” He said looking down at his paws. They’d never been able to do this before. The last time they laid with someone was when they were an apprentice, sleeping with Sharp Shooter when they had a nightmare, or on the cold nights when he and Shadepaw would snuggle up for warmth. But this was different. He was with his lover this time, not those he viewed as family. There was a different air about it, calm, cozy and full of love.

Lynxfall smiled at the thought of spending the whole day with Snowleap. It’s like he always wanted, to just be able to walk freely with him without the fear of being caught, without the fear of judgement. They were happy. They let out a playful chuckle when Snowleap mentioned how he’d steal them for a day. “I’d like that. I’d like that very much.” He said with a stretch, allowing his claws to unsheathe from his paws for a moment before digging them in the dirt lightly. Shaking himself off from the remaining sleep, he began to stand up slowly. Looking around the Warriors den for a moment he turned his gaze back to Snowleap. “I’m actually quite excited to see everything! I mean, this is all so new! I can’t wait to meet everyone, too.” They expressed with a grin.
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ “I’m sure you’ll be very nice to have during the coldest leafbare nights,” The young tomcat teased Lynxfall, nuzzling his face gently after speaking. Never before in his entire life had he ever shared this nest with someone. There was even a moment where he thought that he’d never do so. Despite his long fur and large build, this place always felt so cold and empty, no matter what season it was. But now? Snowleap would never be able to sleep without Lynxfall in his nest with him like this. The thought of coming back to camp after a long day of hunting and being able to curl into his nest with him made another deep purr rumble from within the tomcat’s throat. With Kestrelstar’s help, he was finally able to have the life he had always wanted with Lynxfall. It made the longhaired oriental emotional in a sense, but now was not the time for sloppy tears.

As they laid there together, it was almost tempting to just stay here all day with his lover, but Snowleap knew it would be better for them to go out and do things. He didn’t want anyone thinking that Lynxfall made him grow lazy and forget his responsibilities. Nonetheless though, his daily routine would be a thousand times better with the lean tomcat by his side. “I’m glad, my sunshine,” Snowleap meowed, bumping his head against Lynxfall affectionately before standing up. He shook out his fur slightly and blinked several times at the other warrior as they began to stand too. “You’ll have plenty of time to meet everyone, I assure you.” The tall tomcat said with a gentle laugh, “Maybe I could introduce you to Raccoonear over a piece of prey or something. She’s my best friend and the one that’s kept me in check while you’ve been away.” He joked casually in a softened tone before stepping out of their nest, walking towards the entrance of the Riverclan warrior’s den. Waving his bushy tail, the tomcat gestured for Lynxfall to follow him. This would be a lovely day, without a doubt.

[ this roleplay will continue in the clearing after your next reply btw ]

TheWhiteWolf
February 11th, 2022, 10:19 PM
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ “I’m sure you’ll be very nice to have during the coldest leafbare nights,” The young tomcat teased Lynxfall, nuzzling his face gently after speaking. Never before in his entire life had he ever shared this nest with someone. There was even a moment where he thought that he’d never do so. Despite his long fur and large build, this place always felt so cold and empty, no matter what season it was. But now? Snowleap would never be able to sleep without Lynxfall in his nest with him like this. The thought of coming back to camp after a long day of hunting and being able to curl into his nest with him made another deep purr rumble from within the tomcat’s throat. With Kestrelstar’s help, he was finally able to have the life he had always wanted with Lynxfall. It made the longhaired oriental emotional in a sense, but now was not the time for sloppy tears.

As they laid there together, it was almost tempting to just stay here all day with his lover, but Snowleap knew it would be better for them to go out and do things. He didn’t want anyone thinking that Lynxfall made him grow lazy and forget his responsibilities. Nonetheless though, his daily routine would be a thousand times better with the lean tomcat by his side. “I’m glad, my sunshine,” Snowleap meowed, bumping his head against Lynxfall affectionately before standing up. He shook out his fur slightly and blinked several times at the other warrior as they began to stand too. “You’ll have plenty of time to meet everyone, I assure you.” The tall tomcat said with a gentle laugh, “Maybe I could introduce you to Raccoonear over a piece of prey or something. She’s my best friend and the one that’s kept me in check while you’ve been away.” He joked casually in a softened tone before stepping out of their nest, walking towards the entrance of the Riverclan warrior’s den. Waving his bushy tail, the tomcat gestured for Lynxfall to follow him. This would be a lovely day, without a doubt.

[ this roleplay will continue in the clearing after your next reply btw ]

❦ Lynxfall (He/They) ❦

❥ Watching his mate stand along side him, he brushed against Snowleap as the two left the den. Lynxfall wrapped his tail around Snowleap’s carefully, blushing gently. He’d always wanted to walk with him like this. “I’d love to meet some of your friends. I think it’ll help me get to know my new clanmates better.” They said with a laugh. They felt overjoyed that this day finally came, and they knew that nothing was going to ruin this beautiful moment.

stardust.
February 13th, 2022, 09:07 PM
Stormpelt entered the den, "It's a very beautiful night" He said to himself, he wondered if Sparrowskip wound be a good deputy, perhaps not... "He spotted a Lynxfall in the warriors den, "hello Lynxfall!" He said to the warrior masquerade

endlessskies
February 14th, 2022, 02:31 AM
Loststrike padded into the den and heard Stormpelt, then stared outside. 'It is beautiful,' he murmured to him. 'How are you?' Noticing Stormpelt was trying to get Lynxfall's attention, Loststrike nodded to him and nestled into the warm moss of his bedding. Creamfrost1

stardust.
February 14th, 2022, 07:36 AM
(Stormpelt)

"Great" Stormpelt replied, I am thinking about hunting with Stemlily this afternoon, How are you?" Stormpelt was a very kind and respected warrior,

(Creamfrost)

CReamfrost walked into the den, "Hello Loststrike, Stormpelt" He mewed cheerfully

stardust.
February 14th, 2022, 08:49 AM
"Good" Stormpelt suddenly thought of his early life and his missing apprentice, Dewfur. Who has gone missing 3 moons ago. Her brother was also named Stormpelt... he had been demoted to a apprentice for causing trouble at a gathering... "Just thinking" Stormpelt responded.. He didn't want to share his thoughts about all the cats... Dawnstar, REALLY?... Dogbark, haven't seen that guy lately... All he wanted was to be free. Who knows, maybe he would be clan leader someday! Probably not... "I feel left out..." he told Loststrike, "Maybe if I go on a few hunting patrols I could be a well respected warrior" He could taste the feeling of being a respected warrior...

"All I want is to do more things around the clan, help out, ya know?" He suddenly thought of being an apprentice, being mentored by Kestrelstar, the great leader of the clan(@spade if you are fine with Stormpelt being a former apprentice of Kes's), he met Snakeheart(@Rani)as an old apprentice, and it inspired him to be trans. Stormpelt was very successful. "If I am a good cat, won't I be respected?" He meowed.

"Creamfrost was always the stronger one, and I wanted to be strong too... But-" He stopped in the middle of the sentence to try and figure out what he was going to say next"But I felt weak... And that isn't the heart of a warrior" StarClan knows what else could happen, Kestrelstar dying, more cats going missing... "If this clan becomes small then, what will happen next?" he asked

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 12:10 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He padded into the den and curled into his nest not caring at all when his stomach growled again. He closed his eyes and feel into a hunger pained sleep. He was getting really thin and frail. If he did not eat soon he would surely die. *

(( Again this is OPEN ))

Captain
February 19th, 2022, 03:41 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))
He padded into the den and curled into his nest not caring at all when his stomach growled again. He closed his eyes and feel into a hunger pained sleep. He was getting really thin and frail. If he did not eat soon he would surely die.❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ Padding into the warrior’s den to take a small nap in-between hunting patrols, the tall dark-furred tomcat’s eyes rested on the painfully-thin frame of Stoneclaw. He didn’t know this particular clanmate all that well, not even having spoken to them once (at least not that he could recall, but he often forgot things). His icy blue-hued gaze narrowed and after a second or two of standing there in silence, the Riverclan Shield turned sharply and walked back out into the clearing. About a minute or two passed and Snowleap reappeared at the den’s entrance, but this time, the long-furred oriental was carrying plump chub fish. It was still fresh, being caught by the young Riverclan cat earlier today when he had been out hunting by himself. He silently walked over to Stoneclaw’s nest and set down the delicious fish in front of his nose, poking the tomcat gently with one paw. “You need to eat Stoneclaw.” Snowleap meowed, his tone gentle, but firm, “Kestrelstar relies on all his warriors to take care of themselves so that Riverclan can thrive.” He knew a thing or two about skipping meals, but he'd never let it get this bad - the sight reminded him a little bit of Blizzardwind. Snowleap was tired of seeing it happen. He would help anyone he could.

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 03:59 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He looked up noticing Snowleap. *
" No thank you I'm not worth the use of prey. "
* His stomach growled loudly. *
" I've been cutting back on eating. I want to see everyone else be full and content before I go anywhere near prey. "
* He looked down at his paws. *

stardust.
February 19th, 2022, 04:02 PM
(Stormpelt)

He wandered into the warriors den, spotting Stoneclaw and Snowleap, the new shield, "Stoneclaw, nice seeing you here" He mewed, "You too Snowleap" He mewed, "How was the hunting today?" He asked, since he couldn't even GO hunting
Ghost of Red masquerade

Captain
February 19th, 2022, 04:15 PM
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄ // Ghost of Red // SourCream //

➢ Somehow, the long-furred tomcat wasn’t surprised by the thin warrior’s answer, remembering that he himself was once like that. However, the young Riverclan Shield refused to let this slide and just walked away from a fellow clanmate that obviously needed to eat. Snowleap sat down comfortably from where they stood near Stoneclaw, wrapping their bushy tail around their paws to keep both warm. “I used to be like that too,” The tall oriental meowed, looking at the other tomcat, “Thinking I shouldn’t eat while other cats were still hungry. But let me ask you this, how do you expect other cats to be fed if all warriors thought the way you do? If all cats had that mindset, nobody would be fed and we’d all sooner or later die from starvation.” The dark-furred tomcat’s words were blunt and harsh, but he had enough hearing such negative thoughts from cats. “The way I go about it is that when I go hunting, I catch two pieces of prey, one for myself and one for the clan. That makes sure both myself and Riverclan are fed. You need to be strong and take care of yourself.” Snowleap pushed the fish towards Stoneclaw, blinking at the warrior with his deep blue eyes. “As a Riverclan Shield, it is my job to make sure the clan has full-bellies and can live without fear. Please, my dear clanmate, eat. Then you can hunt and help your clan become full and content like you desire.” The long-furred oriental was determined to get this starving clanmate to eat.

As he finished saying that, his large ears perked up at another voice. He turned his head and saw none other than Stormpelt. Ah, this should be interesting. “Greetings, Stormpelt.” The long-furred Shield said, dipping his head to the second tomcat, “Hunting is good. The rivers and ponds have finally dethawed and I can fish again.” He swung his head around to look at Stoneclaw. “Meaning that soon, Riverclan will have more than enough food to go around to everyone.” Snowleap hoped the stubborn tomcat would take the hint.

stardust.
February 19th, 2022, 04:18 PM
(Stormpelt)

"Excellent" He mewed, "Hopefully there will be enough traveling herbs and fish in the river by the time of the next gathering, how do you think the other clans are doing?" He asked
Ghost of Red masquerade

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 04:58 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He again shook his head. *
" I know but I have been hunting for awhile today and I'm not taking any of it. The prey I catch goes to the clan not to me. You can eat that thing. "
* He pointed to the piece of prey. *
" I eat no prey today, nor will I for at least a moon. "
__________________________________________________ ___
SourCream masquerade

Captain
February 19th, 2022, 05:19 PM
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄ // Ghost of Red // SourCream //

➢ This conversation had started out with the tall tomcat being considerate and understanding, but now he was starting to become downright annoyed. Great Starclan, had he ever been this stubborn when he was like this many moons ago? “Then what is the point of being a Riverclan warrior?” Snowleap exclaimed and then slammed a paw down, a hint of a low growl coming from his tone, “I have done my best to see your side of this argument, Stoneclaw, but I’m not playing the nice cat anymore. Our rivers are filled with fish and our fresh-kill pile is stocked, I would know, I hunt every single day!” Usually Snowleap was a kind-hearted, polite clanmate, but after seeing cats like Creamfrost and now Stoneclaw, he was starting to become irritated with how certain warriors held themselves. “You are a minnowbrain, Stoneclaw, and you have tried my patience. Eat the damn fish before I shove it down your throat myself. I will not have anymore warriors disgrace Riverclan.” The fur on the back of his neck was rising, showing how frustrated he was becoming by the passing second. “Cats like Wormbite and Kestrelstar would surely let you starve if they saw you acting like this, but I refuse to let a clanmate die for a foxdunged reason.” The Riverclan Shield couldn’t even pay attention to Stormpelt right now and for that, he was sorry, but Stoneclaw was starting to piss him off. “Eat.” He demanded with a hiss, staring at the skinny tomcat with narrowed eyes.

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 05:30 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

" I hunt and fight for the clan and you say I disgrace Riverclan by not eating. The clan eats first. "
* He huffed yet he took a bite of the fish. *
" I'll eat it but don't expect me to be thankful. Two reasons why I haven't eaten. One because the clan should eat first. Two I wouldn't mind starving myself to death. Nobody really cares about me anyways, other than my sister of course. "

stardust.
February 19th, 2022, 05:37 PM
(Stormpelt)

"Guys, stop bickering" he mewed, "Now isn't the time" He thought about how he got in trouble a few days ago, he had been enjoying his time in camp since then, talking around camp and in the warriors den, suddenly, Stoneclaw said something surprising, "I care about you, and Snowleap, and Kestrelstar, and every cat except maybe Dawnstar of course" He mewed, "I will never let my clan fall, especially in a time like this" He meowed, "If our camp gets flooded, or burnt during a fire, we will be ready" He mewed,
Ghost of Red masquerade

Captain
February 19th, 2022, 05:44 PM
❄ Snowleap (he/them) ❄

➢ “How do you expect to hunt and fight if you don’t eat, you fur-brained idiot?” The Riverclan tomcat snapped at the stubborn warrior, then allowed his form to relax as he silently watched Stoneclaw take a bite of the fish, “I’m not expecting a thanks from you, I’m expecting you to act your damn age. The clan has eaten today, including myself, but your eyes are too blind to see that apparently.” Snowleap huffed in frustration at Stoneclaw’s words and then swiftly turned to leave, “I used to think the same things you are thinking, Stoneclaw, but trust me, thoughts like that aren’t gonna help you get any better.” He glanced at Stormpelt, but said nothing. Maybe this tomcat could talk some sense into that fishbrain, but the Riverclan Shield was done arguing when he could be out actually helping his clan. With that, Snowleap padded out with his tail lashing irritably. May Starclan have mercy on them all.

// SourCream // Ghost of Red // ( Snowleap has left. )

stardust.
February 19th, 2022, 05:47 PM
(Stormpelt)

"I am leaving as well" He mewed, "I want to grab a bite to eat then visit your sister and Crowkit, her kits are growing and she is in a lot of pain from them moving around, they will probably arrive next moon, if not, the next half moon" He thought about if Kestrelstar saw them together and then he waved good bye to Stoneclaw, "Good bye" He mewed

(Stormpelt has left the den)

Ghost of Red

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 06:27 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He ate the rest of the fish and then laid his head back down. He was still thin but his hunger had stopped. He never knew anyone other than his sister cared about him. He wanted to die. He was to alone to even care about living. *
" Goodbye both of you. "
* He closed his eyes and curled into a ball falling asleep. *

( OPEN )

TheWhiteWolf
February 19th, 2022, 06:34 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He ate the rest of the fish and then laid his head back down. He was still thin but his hunger had stopped. He never knew anyone other than his sister cared about him. He wanted to die. He was to alone to even care about living. *
" Goodbye both of you. "
* He closed his eyes and curled into a ball falling asleep. *

( OPEN )

❦ Lynxfall (He/They) ❦

❥The newfound RiverClan Warrior made his way into the den, where he saw a cat lay alone. Padding over to his new Clanmate, he delicately pawed his side. “Hey, what’s going on? Are you alright? I heard you haven’t been eating.” Carefully lowering themselves onto their paws to drop down to the other cat’s level. “We don’t know each other, but I’m a part of this Clan now, and I want to be able to help you if you’d let me. I know that things may get hard, but everything always turns out alright in the end.” He trailed off, not knowing what else to say. His eyes shined with worry at his denmate, feeling a deep pit of concern in his stomach.

{Sorry if you saw this twice, I was told by a friend that I should respond to this one to keep things somewhat consistent.}

Red'fur
February 19th, 2022, 06:38 PM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He looked up. *
" Well if it isn't mister Shadowclan cat himself. Go back to your own clan you piece of fox-dung. You don't belong here. "
* He stood up as he didn't want to be near this cat any longer. Shoving past Lynxfall he padded into the clearing. *
" Goodbye! "
* He spat as he walked away. *

alaskaa
February 20th, 2022, 03:06 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He looked up. *
" Well if it isn't mister Shadowclan cat himself. Go back to your own clan you piece of fox-dung. You don't belong here. "
* He stood up as he didn't want to be near this cat any longer. Shoving past Lynxfall he padded into the clearing. *
" Goodbye! "
* He spat as he walked away. *

Hazelstorm had been walking into the warriors' den, tired for no reason really, when an aggressive voice reached her ears. Huh, what was that all about? Inquisitively she padded in as Stoneclaw walked away from... Lynxfall. That cat had been a ShadowClan tom right? If Kestrelstar thought he was trustworthy, well, Hazelstorm wouldn't question his choice... She supposed.

"That's quite rude, especially as you said it to your own Clanmate," she said quietly, before rolling her eyes at the tom's rather kit-like behaviour and settling down in her own nest, closing her eyes.

[Simple reaction post, no need to reply ^^ if ya want to go ahead!!]

pxxylo
February 20th, 2022, 11:04 AM
Goldenram sat.

ThePiffle
February 21st, 2022, 12:21 PM
-Horsepaw-

The tom entered the warrior den. "Sparrowskip? I need to speak with you," he meowed. His eyes searched around the den. Maybe he'd gone to do something else, he was deputy now. He was sure his time as a demoted warrior would be over soon. Finally able to teach his apprentice, and go out.

marshall

marshy
February 23rd, 2022, 11:11 AM
// InsertCoolNameHere

Sparrowskip

"who-what..?" Sparrowskip said as he woke up from his nap. He looked over to see.. oh god his apprentice. He had forgotten how many times at this point that he had one.. a lot. "oh..! Horsepaw, what?" He said as he got up and straightened himself up. He wasn't suppose to train the guy or anything, just make sure he didn't get in any trouble and did his tasks.. the latter he wasn't focused on.

ThePiffle
February 23rd, 2022, 03:51 PM
-Horsepaw-

"First of all, congratulations on becoming deputy," the tom smiled slightly. Not to be a bother, but it's been more than half a moon, which is my fault, but I've been doing my apprentice duties." He'd lost track of were he was going he shook his, trying to get back to the conversation. "I think my punishment has been lived out, Sparrowskip, and if you forgot, I'm supposed to report back to you once I'm done." A feeling of dread settled in Horsepaw's stomach. What if the tom thought he wasn't good enough? Pebblepaw needed him. And so did his kit.

Maybe Sparrowskip though it took too long. It did. He didn't know why it was taking him so long to get over...her. Perhaps it's get better when he found a place to mourn in silence. If he could, he'd go to Firefly Cove. It brought back fond memories. If he could ever get over her, it'd be there.

marshall

marshy
February 26th, 2022, 09:56 AM
// InsertCoolNameHere

Sparrowskip

Sparrowskip modded a little awkwardly as Horsepaw congratulated him and decided just to respond to his next words. “Well, if I’m being honest I didn’t completely think you were gonna do it but, good job. I’ll check in with the elders and then I’ll report to Kestrelstar.” Sparrowskip was proud that Horsepaw was able to get his act together and he hoped that he’d keep this attitude moving forward. As Sparrowskip got up to exit the den he said ”Just, please don’t repeat what got you demoted in the first place.”

stardust.
February 26th, 2022, 10:03 AM
(Open)

Oaksong approached the warrior's den, hoping to get some rest, and maybe hunt afterwards, suddenly, she spotted Sparrowskip and Horsepaw but decided that it would be rude to get on someone's tail, and besides Sparrowskip was probably busy.

ThePiffle
February 27th, 2022, 03:22 PM
-Horsepaw-

He nodded. The repetition of his act could cost him more next time. Not demotion, but being exiled. Gone, forever. Never getting to see Spottedkit grow up. Never seeing Pebblepaw become a warrior. "I understand completely Sparrowskip, thank you." the tom smiled back awkwardly.

marshall

~Silver~
March 7th, 2022, 03:59 PM
A tall slim she walked into the den and sat herself down on the moss bed as she yawned a bit from boredom having nothing to do with herself.

cats:Silverpelt(RC)

corgigirl
March 11th, 2022, 11:13 AM
Pebblepaw peeked into the warrior den, looking for Petuniafire. “Petuniafire? You in here?” She mewed quickly, walking a few tail lengths into the den.

Angelique

carmen
March 12th, 2022, 06:41 AM
Bristletail was sleeping.

BirdieChirp
March 13th, 2022, 09:32 AM
SharkHeart was sleeping, and snoring in the process.

PigeonDoot
March 15th, 2022, 09:45 AM
Rosefin flicked her ear backward. She had laid in today, the weather outside was so chilly that it put her off. Beside, her soft bedding kept her sleek pelt warm in the leaf-bare temperatures. Realistically, the old warrior knew from experience that putting off the day would not solve a thing, and that she would, soon enough, have to leave the comfort of the warriors den. Still, they savoured what little moments of warmth they had left. At least Newleaf was rearing it's cosy head around. Kitten season would be soon- Rosefin's favourite time of year, naturally- and the harsh leaf-bare would be practically forgotten.

Rosefin lifted her head, breaking away from her thoughts to glance around the den. Boredom shone on her face. She missed the nursery already; there were cats to boss around, and kittens to play with. They flicked their tail, uncurling it from their large form. Perhaps she would visit the elders today and talk with some old friends- or maybe just go out hunting. There was no real reason to make today special- and as she always said, there is no shame in taking days as they come and go.

[Open :] ]

falling
March 20th, 2022, 08:05 AM
Nectarrose scowled as she sat.

wolfie
April 2nd, 2022, 02:56 AM
Wormbite has a crisis because it is Saturday therefore his daily ritual must be completed.

littlelove
April 4th, 2022, 10:36 PM
Morninglily napped.

Serenitystar
April 4th, 2022, 11:31 PM
(hey can i join the rp)

taillow
April 7th, 2022, 10:17 PM
Otterfluff
After a rather long day of padding through the marshy RiverClan territory but unfortunately coming across no prey, Otterfluff was curled up in the warriors den taking a bit of a snooze.

[ closed - just for activity! ]

SpottedPaww
April 8th, 2022, 01:08 PM
WinterHeart was laying in the middle of the den, taking a brief nap. Her ears stuck out, alert for any sounds. She was dreaming about laying in the river- except that she’d drown if she took a nap on the river- maybe next to it would be a better option.
Parabatai

Serenitystar
April 8th, 2022, 07:27 PM
Winterstorm yawned and stood up, knowing that she had slept too late. It was her fault, she had been up all night gazing at the stars. Before she went outside, she looked at Winterheart. "Was it really a good idea to have been born in RiverClan?" Winterstorm asked herself. She went outside, ready to catch some prey and get on with the rest of the day.

Spartan-117
April 11th, 2022, 10:57 AM
SpottedPaww
Mothsong opens an eye and stands. She looks around and spots Winterheart from across the den. The nervous she-cat sleeps closer to the back of the den, because she does not want to bother any cat.

SpottedPaww
April 11th, 2022, 11:06 AM
SpottedPaww
Mothsong opens an eye and stands. She looks around and spots Winterheart from across the den. The nervous she-cat sleeps closer to the back of the den, because she does not want to bother any cat.
WinterHeart darts her eyes to MothSong. She flicked her ears at her. Oh, It’s MothSong. She flicked her ears over as an invitation to speak.

Spartan-117
April 11th, 2022, 11:11 AM
WinterHeart darts her eyes to MothSong. She flicked her ears at her. Oh, It’s MothSong. She flicked her ears over as an invitation to speak.
"Good sunrise. Or... should I say sunhigh?" She mews softly, making her way to the other RiverClan she-cat. Her heart beats harder in her chest and she sits down beside her.

SpottedPaww
April 11th, 2022, 11:22 AM
"Good sunrise. Or... should I say sunhigh?" She mews softly, making her way to the other RiverClan she-cat. Her heart beats harder in her chest and she sits down beside her.

WinterHeart looked over a her, her tail swishing in the air. “Hello MothSong. It is quite a nice day out.”

Spartan-117
April 11th, 2022, 11:26 AM
WinterHeart looked over a her, her tail swishing in the air. “Hello MothSong. It is quite a nice day out.”
"Hello, Winterheart. It is nice to see you again." Mothsong purrs slightly.

SpottedPaww
April 11th, 2022, 11:32 AM
"Hello, Winterheart. It is nice to see you again." Mothsong purrs slightly.
She would nod, sneezing and rubbing her snout. “Nice to see you again too. Nice day to take a swim in the river… if you don’t mind being hot outside. I’d rather be in here where it’s cool.”

Spartan-117
April 11th, 2022, 11:35 AM
She would nod, sneezing and rubbing her snout. “Nice to see you again too. Nice day to take a swim in the river… if you don’t mind being hot outside. I’d rather be in here where it’s cool.”
"Do you want to go hunting or swimming?" The soft furred warrior asks softly.

SpottedPaww
April 11th, 2022, 11:43 AM
"Do you want to go hunting or swimming?" The soft furred warrior asks softly.
WinterHeart nodded and sat up, stretching her legs. “Sure. I’d love too. I need to get out. Been slacking all day.” She’d Look over at her and smile, her tail wagging.

Spartan-117
April 11th, 2022, 11:58 AM
WinterHeart nodded and sat up, stretching her legs. “Sure. I’d love too. I need to get out. Been slacking all day.” She’d Look over at her and smile, her tail wagging.
Mothsong smiles at Winterheart, standing. "Then let us go?" She mews softly.

SpottedPaww
April 11th, 2022, 12:05 PM
Mothsong smiles at Winterheart, standing. "Then let us go?" She mews softly.
WinterHeart nodded, padding out of the den, feeling the breeze from the water afar. “Ah. The airs so cool and chill from the water!”

Spartan-117
April 11th, 2022, 12:08 PM
SpottedPaww
(Do you want me to post in the territory?)

SpottedPaww
April 11th, 2022, 12:09 PM
SpottedPaww
(Do you want me to post in the territory?)
(Yes. Also, commaful)

Spartan-117
April 11th, 2022, 12:15 PM
SpottedPaww
(M'k.)

Serenitystar
April 12th, 2022, 03:21 PM
Winterstorm ran back to the den to get a mossball she planned to give the kits, and she would give it to them after hunting.

taillow
April 18th, 2022, 06:07 PM
Otterfluff
Tired from the previous days events, Otterfluff took a little snooze in the warriors den.

[ closed ]

littlelove
April 20th, 2022, 09:22 AM
Morninglily curled tighter into a ball as the argument outside at the clan meeting raged on. They were talking about Stormtalon, and about her. She wished it would be her memory they were disrespecting out there instead of his. She could almost imagine his reaction at the idea of half the clan defending his honor, saying he died a hero... but as soon as his face bubbled up into her mind, it melted into an enigmatic mess of grey solid and tabby patches. His eyes shifted between green and amber.

How easily could she forget faces? She forgot a lot of things easily. Her mind liked to fool herright itself too - sometimes she could swear that she stood by, right as rain, as Stormtalon was whisked away remember how you sunk your own claws into your sides? did you really do that? did you really?? did you really? did you?.

She sighed, burying her face into her paws. She had to figure it out. The sick feeling in her belly would never go away otherwise.

[open? i shouldnt be doing more open posts ugh]

starry
April 20th, 2022, 11:37 AM
| littlelove :heartbounce: |

Flintstrike was getting to his paws, about to enter the clearing. Although he could hear the shouts, he did not want to miss a clan meeting. Annoyingly though, the meeting had disturbed his peaceful slumber - how disrespectful. He'd heard the name of his former mentor Blizzardwind though, and Oaksong calling him out for whatever, and wanted to witness and step in if need be. Then he noticed a young molly. Morninglily, right? She was curled up with no apparent interest in anything.

Honestly though, he couldn't blame her. The meeting were always chaotic and stressful, and he yearned for a leader who could finally get the clan together. Not that he had anything against Skystar, no, but this always happened. Cloverpaw and Oaksong, weren't they related? Maybe these were all family troubles. Letting out a light chuckle, the large grey senior warrior surveyed Morninglily. Actually, she didn't seem bored, but... sad.

Emotions. Flintstrike couldn't handle them well. Still, there was a cat in need and the grump felt the urge to say... something. He was not sociable nor did he like being distracted from his usual day, but it was worth a try. "Morninglily?" he asked roughly. "Is everything alright?"

Spartan-117
April 22nd, 2022, 10:12 AM
SpottedPaww
Mothsong opens an eye. The she-cat yawns, stretching. She looks around and spots Amberheart. "Hey, wanna come get food with me?" She asks hopefully, probing the she-cat awake with one of her delicate paws.

SpottedPaww
April 22nd, 2022, 10:21 AM
SpottedPaww
Mothsong opens an eye. The she-cat yawns, stretching. She looks around and spots Amberheart. "Hey, wanna come get food with me?" She asks hopefully, probing the she-cat awake with one of her delicate paws.
AmberHeart would grunt, turning her head to the other side. She sneezed.

“Mmm… whattttt? I didn’t hear you….” AmberHeart yawned and picked her head up, looking at Mothsong

Spartan-117
April 22nd, 2022, 10:26 AM
AmberHeart would grunt, turning her head to the other side. She sneezed.

“Mmm… whattttt? I didn’t hear you….” AmberHeart yawned and picked her head up, looking at Mothsong
Mothsong lets herself giev a small smile. "I asked if you wanted to get food with me."

SpottedPaww
April 22nd, 2022, 10:35 AM
Mothsong lets herself giev a small smile. "I asked if you wanted to get food with me."
She’d nod and sit up.

“Yeah..sure”

Spartan-117
April 22nd, 2022, 10:46 AM
She’d nod and sit up.

“Yeah..sure”
Mothsong lets out a soft purr. She is now very happy.

SpottedPaww
April 22nd, 2022, 10:55 AM
Mothsong lets out a soft purr. She is now very happy.
AmberHeart sat up and stretched. She purred and padded out of the Warriors den and flicked her whiskers.

Serenitystar
April 22nd, 2022, 11:15 AM
Instead of heading to the borders, Winterstorm decides to go to the Warrior's Den to meet Smallstream. She lays down on her moss bed, and yawns. "Smallstream? Aren't you supposed to go hunting?" she asks.

Tess_Potter
April 22nd, 2022, 11:24 AM
"I wasn't assigned a patrol." Smallstream meows. "But we could hunt together if you want."
Moonhunter

(hey maybe they could be girlfriends/mates)

Serenitystar
April 22nd, 2022, 11:33 AM
"I already hunted, Smallstream." Winterstorm meows. She gazes around, then sees a mossball. "Here, we can play with this for a bit."

(P.S. Winterstorm's a female)

Tess_Potter
April 22nd, 2022, 11:34 AM
(i know. they could still be mates tho. or best friends if you'd rather do that)

Serenitystar
April 22nd, 2022, 11:37 AM
(Ok, best friends)

Tess_Potter
April 22nd, 2022, 11:38 AM
Smallstream bats the ball towards Whitestorm. Moonhunter

Serenitystar
April 22nd, 2022, 11:42 AM
Winterstorm bats the ball back.

(It's WINTERstorm, not Whitestorm)

Tess_Potter
April 22nd, 2022, 11:43 AM
Winterstorm bats the ball back.

(It's WINTERstorm, not Whitestorm)

(sorry)
Smallstream laughs. "I haven't played this since I was a kit!"

Serenitystar
April 22nd, 2022, 11:45 AM
"I played this a couple times as an apprentice, but I quit after I became a warrior. I fashioned this ball myself all those moons ago..." Winterstorm said.

Serenitystar
April 22nd, 2022, 01:32 PM
She yawned. "I'm going to patrol the territory. You can keep the mossball." Winterstorm said. She got up and exited the Warrior's Den, and her patrol began. (continue in RiverClan territory)

MockingRabbit
April 25th, 2022, 03:40 PM
Troutstone padded quickly in to the warriors' den a fish hanging from his mouth. he looked around to make sure no one was watching him then crept towards an empty nest...

Tess_Potter
April 28th, 2022, 12:31 PM
Dawnfur walked into the den and nuzzled Darkscar. "I wonder how many kits we'll have."
Moonhunter

Mist_Wing
April 28th, 2022, 10:03 PM
Misting woke up and picked the moss out from his pelt and attached it back to his nest.
Then walked out.

Mist_Wing
April 29th, 2022, 03:28 AM
MistWing trotted back in and curled up in his nest and went to sleep.

MockingRabbit
April 29th, 2022, 04:09 AM
Troutstone liked his chest fur to hide his amusement. He looked towards Mistwing's nest. the bad smell had yet to come.

Mist_Wing
April 29th, 2022, 03:58 PM
MistWing trotted out of the den happily.

Captain
May 3rd, 2022, 05:02 PM
Snowleap [ he/them ]
➢ Padding through the clan’s clearing and into the warrior’s den, the dark-furred tomcat seeked out his own moss nest and immediately collapsed into it. He curled into a tight ball, covering his face with both his paws as he tried to force himself to sleep. “Pathetic.” The voice in his head whispered, to which Snowleap replied, “Shut up.” It was no more than a low growl under his breath towards himself that no other cat could hear. His claws slipped out of his paws, gripping the fur on his head as the Riverclan deputy begged the voices to stop. “You really are nothing but a kitten in a grown cat’s body.” The voice hissed, continuing, and the tip of the oriental's tail flicked back and forth in a rapid manner. Snowleap forced himself to repeat what Frecklecry said to him that night following the meeting where he was named deputy. “Don't be sorry for having emotions and anxiety, and for feeling." He whispered to himself, his voice practically a whimper as tears slipped from his eyes. The long-furred tomcat quickly wiped them away with his paws, shaking slightly as he took a deep breath to try and calm himself down. It worked somewhat and Snowleap's body slowly began to relax, once again, trying to fall asleep and forget about what had occurred today.

Tess_Potter
May 4th, 2022, 10:49 AM
Littlebrook nosed Stoneclaw awake. She looked anxious.
Ghost of Red

Red'fur
May 4th, 2022, 10:57 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He opened his eyes and looked around for the weird cat. He was growling. He felt Littlebrook nosing him. He turned to her and nuzzled her lightly. *
" Whats wrong? "

Tess_Potter
May 4th, 2022, 10:59 AM
"I had a bad dream." she meows. "Will you come sleep with me and the kits?"
Ghost of Red

Red'fur
May 4th, 2022, 11:02 AM
(( Stoneclaw ))

* He nodded. *
" I would love to. "
* He nuzzled her lightly and followed her to the nursery. *

Mist_Wing
May 6th, 2022, 12:06 AM
MistWing woke up and saw that everyone was asleep he sat up for a minute then closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Mist_Wing
May 6th, 2022, 04:10 PM
Mistwing got up and left

Mist_Wing
May 8th, 2022, 02:32 AM
Mistwing returned and went to sleep

Leopardfeather2
May 9th, 2022, 07:17 PM
Leopardblaze woke up from her sleep. She looked around, then began grooming herself. "What a nice day," She muttered. When she finished, she walked to the fresh-kill pile.

Karlos
May 12th, 2022, 12:17 AM
• Golden'Nose | Closed •

• Golden'Nose slept soundly, his tail flicking back and forth restlessly. Yawning briefly, the creamish-gold oriental shorthair sat, curling his long, plumed tail around his paws. As his jaws spread in a sigh, Golden'Noses pearly white teeth glimmered in the moonlight, and he blank a few times. Gazing around the den, and not coming up with anything to do, Golden'Nose curled back up in his nest, sighing as his brain remained active when his eyes closed shut. •

Zei
May 12th, 2022, 09:16 AM
Mintyleaf groomed her fur, today was going to be a good day! thought the small silver tabby... (open)

Echomist1314
May 15th, 2022, 07:17 PM
Echomist felt her tired limbs shake as she struggled to stand from her nest, I slept in! She gasped, rushing outside of the den with tired eyes and raced out and into the clearing, where she tumbled over and tripped in front of the den, embarrassed.

beau
May 15th, 2022, 09:52 PM
Crimsondeer took a nap, hoping to be undisturbed by that parasite of a kit. Little did she know the little monster would infiltrate her nightmares.

[not open - activity post!]

wolfie
May 16th, 2022, 01:39 PM
zenosaurus
Wormbite blinked warmly at the blurry shape of his friend, laying on the ground - exhaustion having finally catching up to Snowleap. He held back his apologizes at that it hadn't occurred to him to offer his help on carrying .. the - he swallowed the bitter taste in his mouth, he had been fixated on moving one leg in front of another. Wormbite moved forward, dispersing from Moonfrost's side.

Giving an affectionate nudge to Snowleap, he nudged his muzzle under the deputy's body. Carefully, Wormbite slid Snowleap onto his back. "C'mon, let's get you to bed, " He grunted, his muscles protesting against the strain of another. Strength was far from being his talent. With a nod to whoever was around him, Wormbite headed into the direction of the warriors' den.

The oriental carried Snowleap to where his own nest was. Wormbite wasn't particularly sure where Snowleap's was - too tired to try and sort through which was whose. He figured this would be enough. Gently placing him down, a cracked rumble escaped from him. "Sleep well." And with that, Wormbite decided to attend the meeting - leaving Snowleap to rest.

Mist_Wing
May 16th, 2022, 04:22 PM
Mistwing woke up to Wormbite putting Snowleap to bed. He then fell back asleep.

littlelove
May 29th, 2022, 03:31 PM
Morninglily napped.

Cove
June 2nd, 2022, 05:01 PM
Anyoneee please join! :cow:
Jaywater stretched and padded into the warriors den, plopping down.

poppy
June 2nd, 2022, 05:08 PM
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳ Puddlesplash

Seedpaw was scoping out it's future best, since it was going to be made a warrior very soon. They saw a warrior nearby, and skipped over shamelessly. "Howdy, ma'am!!" She smiled with toothy innocence, blinking wide blue eyes at the other cat.

Cove
June 3rd, 2022, 01:43 AM
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳ Puddlesplash

Seedpaw was scoping out it's future best, since it was going to be made a warrior very soon. They saw a warrior nearby, and skipped over shamelessly. "Howdy, ma'am!!" She smiled with toothy innocence, blinking wide blue eyes at the other cat.

Jay’water padded looked up. “ Oh hello Seedpaw! How are you? [@poppy (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13586)] how are you?”
Jaywater padded over. ’Do you need any help?’

~Fierce~
June 3rd, 2022, 07:05 PM
Leopardcloud lay awake in the den.

Cove
June 4th, 2022, 06:47 AM
Leopardcloud lay awake in the den.

Jaywater flopped in the den, exhausted.
“Finding medicine herbs are really challenging!” she sighed. (She offered to find herbs for Snakeheart but failed to find any)

taillow
June 8th, 2022, 12:55 PM
Fawnpaw
A little part of her told her that she shouldn't be venturing into this den since she was only just made an apprentice. But between everything happening - the cove battle, the kidnapping of ThunderClan apprentices (she needed to find how how Snowleap felt about it..) and just the overall stress that seemed to hang over every cat, Fawnpaw pushed aside her own nervousness. Clamped in her jaws were two tiny budding flowers she had picked from the edge of the clearing, along with two small, soft pebbles. She had one mission upon entering the den, and that was to find out which nests belong to her mentor and which one belonged to Snowleap.

Pushing her way through the empty nests, careful not to disturb any napping warriors, she allowed her nose to twitch. There were so many indistinguishable scents, but one rose above to her - Lynxfall. Fawnpaw veered a bit to stand at the edge of the nest, leaning down to confirm it was, in fact, her mentor's nest. Setting down the flowers and pebbles, she picked up one of the flowers and laid it on the edge of the mossy nest that held Lynxfall's scent. Following it with the pebble, she positioned it so that it was settled just above where she had placed the flower.

Turning around, Fawnpaw repeated this with the other flower and pebble in a nest that smelled distinctly like the RiverClan deputy. Of course their nests were side by side, and the discovery made her smile. She wondered how they had met, and how long they had been mates.

"I hope you both like your presents," the small light brown dappled tabby whispered into empty air, copper eyes shining as she smiled and looked between them. "You both work really hard, and I can't wait to be a warrior alongside you both!" Stars, that would be exciting wouldn't it?? She could barely stand the anticipation that raced through her and gave a happy little hop and a quiet squeal.

Casting one last glance towards each nest, Fawnpaw then turned and hurried out of the warriors den, wanting to leave before either came to their nest to discover their little presents.

[ Closed - zenosaurus Memento Mori - Just a little present from Fawnpaw :heartbounce: ]

~Fierce~
June 9th, 2022, 08:19 PM
Leopardcloud rested.
[closed]

Abyssopelagic
June 10th, 2022, 06:30 PM
Palehound trudged to the warrior's den, paws feeling leaden.
She looked for the new nest she'd had to make herself once she came back, the one she'd shared with Sunsetbloom understandably had not been left, it had either become some other warriors bed or it had been removed. She swallowed hard when she found it, carefully nestled against the wall, but it looked too small, it always did. Not for her, but just..... technically there was more moss than any one cat needed, but with it all squished into a nest for one.....
She settled heavily into it, taking a few moments to breathe, clenching her jaw to bite back her emotions. After a moment, she sat back up and pushed the excess moss against the wall, carefully pressing herself against it so it would stay and settled back into her nest, trying to pretend the too cold padding was someone familiar, someone safe, even if there wasn't anyone safe anymore.
...... she hadn't noticed how much she'd hated sleeping alone before.

nykyrian
June 11th, 2022, 01:53 AM
Fawnbounce stretched out in their nest before curling back into a tight ball.

starry
June 16th, 2022, 08:37 AM
Shimmerbird slept, thinking about what she had done.

~Fierce~
June 18th, 2022, 01:02 AM
Leopardcloud slept.

endlessskies
June 18th, 2022, 03:00 AM
Otterstorm dreamed.
The wind whipped wildly around her. Overhead, a storm was brewing, and cold droplets splashed onto her fur. Why was she here? Here, at the cliffs where Kestrelstar had died, here at the cliffs that had been cursed? Suddenly a shriek pierced the air. Otterstorm stared into the water where a cat's head was bobbing. He shrieked again and she dived into the water, attempting to save him. And then suddenly she drowned instantly.
She woke up, panicking. Just a dream, Otterstorm thought. But she was still terrified.
---
Breezestrike glared silently at Otterstorm. He hadn't felt calm and peaceful since- since the incident that had happened. And it was all her fault.

littlelove
June 20th, 2022, 08:22 PM
Morninglily napped.

SpiritedWarrior
June 26th, 2022, 05:03 PM
The she-cat stepped in and looked around for her mentor. Seeing nothing in the dark shadow of the den, she decided to call for Vinewatcher.

"Um... V-vinewatcher?" she began nervously, silently wishing she wasn't the one calling for the warrior. Taking a large breath, Littlepaw spoke up.

"Vinewatcher, can we go? I'd like to train right now," she said in an uncertain tone. Is she even in here? Or is she out training Mistypaw?

Clock Dragonshifter

Clock Dragonshifter
June 26th, 2022, 09:35 PM
The she-cat stepped in and looked around for her mentor. Seeing nothing in the dark shadow of the den, she decided to call for Vinewatcher.

"Um... V-vinewatcher?" she began nervously, silently wishing she wasn't the one calling for the warrior. Taking a large breath, Littlepaw spoke up.

"Vinewatcher, can we go? I'd like to train right now," she said in an uncertain tone. Is she even in here? Or is she out training Mistypaw?

Clock Dragonshifter
VineWatcher {She/Her}
The silvery-blue tabby lay in her best deep in thought. She was still silently grieving over her lost mate never speaking a word of what had happened. Hearing her name called the scarred she-cats ears twitched as her head shot up and she narrowed her green eyes at the apprentice.

Padding towards Littlepaw a scowl on her face just started padding past the apprentice, "Let's go! We'll start with land hunting and move on from there" she declared not looking back at the young cat as the silver tabbys tail lashed in annoyance.

SpiritedWarrior
June 26th, 2022, 09:42 PM
VineWatcher {She/Her}
The silvery-blue tabby lay in her best deep in thought. She was still silently grieving over her lost mate never speaking a word of what had happened. Hearing her name called the scarred she-cats ears twitched as her head shot up and she narrowed her green eyes at the apprentice.

Padding towards Littlepaw a scowl on her face just started padding past the apprentice, "Let's go! We'll start with land hunting and move on from there" she declared not looking back at the young cat as the silver tabbys tail lashed in annoyance.

Littlepaw gulped then padded closely behind the warrior, "Okay... sorry to disturb you, I just couldn't wait to start training!"

starry
June 27th, 2022, 05:21 AM
Shimmerbird felt down (closed)

taillow
July 4th, 2022, 11:40 AM
Fawnpaw
She had tried her best, really, to fall asleep and let the scariness of the situation fade away like morning fog. But instead it clung to her pelt like burrs, digging in every time she twisted and turned. Finally, it got loud enough in her head that she got up to her paws and exited the apprentices den. Things were spinning, and she needed desperately for them to stop.

Her first instinct was to run back to Seastones to find Lynxfall or Snowleap - but then she recalled that a certain cat had stayed home from the gathering, hadn't he? It was a small glimmer of hope in the torrential downpour of darkness, but Fawnpaw had to try. Cautiously, she padded to the entrance of the warriors den. Still sniffling as tears rolled down her cheeks, she allowed her eyes to adjust to the gloom as she searched for a familiar dark pelt.

There. Stars, maybe he would hate her for this, but with each passing moment her throat felt tighter and she was pretty sure that her heart was about to take off out of her chest in its pursuit to become a WindClan warrior. The young she-cat stumbled a bit before she finally reached Wormbite's nest. There was not much hesitation though between spotting him and trying to wiggle herself into his nest and underneath his paws. Almost instantly she felt the clawed grip on her throat loosen and her heartbeat falter. The tears seemed to slow as she nuzzled her face into his fur, breathing in the warm and comforting scent.

"Mr. Wormbite?" She didn't even know if he was awake or not as she took in a shuddering breath. "I... I hope this is okay. I couldn't... couldn't breathe... and my heart... was all fast and... can I stay h-here?" A hiccup towards the end caused her words to splutter out as she curled up as close as she could to the warrior, forehead tucked into his chest. At last she felt safe, as though whatever invisible enemy had been tearing at her could not get to her now. With her mother nowhere to be found and no other family to really speak of, Fawnpaw found herself clinging to the few cats she had left.

[ x ghostie :heartbounce: ]

Rizo
July 6th, 2022, 01:22 AM
~Moonfrost | marni~

Sprinting back to camp, the black tabby looked around frantically. She had to make sure Fawnpaw was okay. First she stuck her head into the apprentice den, letting out an inquisitive trill, but there was no sign of the apprentice. Brow furrowing, she backed out of the den's entrance and turned around, just in time to see a small tail disappear into the warrior's den. Carefully pushing her way into the den, she heard Fawnpaw call out for Wormbite. Her gaze soften as she padded up to Fawnpaw and laid her tail gently on her flank, giving her a soft smile, as her hoarse, gravely purr began to rumble in her chest.

SpiritedWarrior
July 6th, 2022, 10:30 PM
Dirtfur

Entering the warmth of the warrior's den, Littlepaw shook her pelt once more to make sure all the droplets came off. There seemed to only be a few left, which didn't bother the she-cat too much. After all, she should get used to water on her pelt sooner rather than later! She's a RiverClan cat!

"What now?" she asked Cricketsting as she sat down.

Dirtfur
July 7th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Dirtfur

Entering the warmth of the warrior's den, Littlepaw shook her pelt once more to make sure all the droplets came off. There seemed to only be a few left, which didn't bother the she-cat too much. After all, she should get used to water on her pelt sooner rather than later! She's a RiverClan cat!

"What now?" she asked Cricketsting as she sat down.

The warrior laid down in his own moss bed, closing his eyes just as he heard Littlepaw’s footsteps. He opened his eyes again and looked up at the she-cat. “Has Skystar decided on a punishment for you or is he still thinking about it?”

Cricketsting wanted to see if the ‘star was thinking about exiling the apprentice. Frankly, he became worried as sunrises went by and hadn’t seen Littlepaw. He was glad to see her again, knowing that she hasn’t been exiled. Yet, a pessimistic voice in Cricketsting’s brain said otherwise.

SpiritedWarrior
July 7th, 2022, 05:49 PM
The warrior laid down in his own moss bed, closing his eyes just as he heard Littlepaw’s footsteps. He opened his eyes again and looked up at the she-cat. “Has Skystar decided on a punishment for you or is he still thinking about it?”

Cricketsting wanted to see if the ‘star was thinking about exiling the apprentice. Frankly, he became worried as sunrises went by and hadn’t seen Littlepaw. He was glad to see her again, knowing that she hasn’t been exiled. Yet, a pessimistic voice in Cricketsting’s brain said otherwise.

"N-no... Skystar hasn't mentioned anything about punishment," Littlepaw shuddered with the thought of her being exiled from the Clan. I hope he doesn't... I don't know what I'd do if he did!

"Do... do you think he will? He has to be thinking of doing something, right?" worry plagued her tone and she pinned her ears in nervousness. "He can't have that many bees in his brain... right?"

Dirtfur
July 7th, 2022, 06:59 PM
"N-no... Skystar hasn't mentioned anything about punishment," Littlepaw shuddered with the thought of her being exiled from the Clan. I hope he doesn't... I don't know what I'd do if he did!

"Do... do you think he will? He has to be thinking of doing something, right?" worry plagued her tone and she pinned her ears in nervousness. "He can't have that many bees in his brain... right?"

The sleepy Cricketsting stared at the worried Littlepaw, half-lidded gray eyes sparkled with worry. Was the leader so busy that he could not hand out punishments, or was revealing the secret so horrible that Skystar had to think which extreme punishments would fit the crime?

Soon, the rocks that were in the warrior’s stomach slowly crumbled away as he chuckled at Littlepaw’s last sentence. The last thing he expected from any apprentice was them insulting a current RiverClan leader.

Clearing his throat and apologizing, Cricketsting said, “Most likely, yes.” Revealing RiverClan’s latest secret was a good thing to Cricketsting, but that won't stop Skystar from planning out a punishment. “An exile though? I highly doubt he will exile an apprentice.”

SpiritedWarrior
July 7th, 2022, 07:10 PM
The sleepy Cricketsting stared at the worried Littlepaw, half-lidded gray eyes sparkled with worry. Was the leader so busy that he could not hand out punishments, or was revealing the secret so horrible that Skystar had to think which extreme punishments would fit the crime?

Soon, the rocks that were in the warrior’s stomach slowly crumbled away as he chuckled at Littlepaw’s last sentence. The last thing he expected from any apprentice was them insulting a current RiverClan leader.

Clearing his throat and apologizing, Cricketsting said, “Most likely, yes.” Revealing RiverClan’s latest secret was a good thing to Cricketsting, but that won't stop Skystar from planning out a punishment. “An exile though? I highly doubt he will exile an apprentice.”

"Do you think a fight will break out between ThunderClan and RiverClan? Do you think I'd participate in the battle?" Littlepaw wanted to be as prepared as possible, even if it meant fighting those she thinks has a right to be angry. "I want to participate, but I don't even know if Skystar or Snowleap would let me since I was the one who spilled the secret."

Dirtfur
July 7th, 2022, 08:08 PM
"Do you think a fight will break out between ThunderClan and RiverClan? Do you think I'd participate in the battle?" Littlepaw wanted to be as prepared as possible, even if it meant fighting those she thinks has a right to be angry. "I want to participate, but I don't even know if Skystar or Snowleap would let me since I was the one who spilled the secret."

"I'm sure Skystar and Snowleap will make a deal with Cinderstar and her deputy," Cricketsting assured, "I'm also shore they'll let you battle." The warrior thought that a pun might comfort the apprentice.

SpiritWolf_yt
July 7th, 2022, 08:17 PM
echoblue bumped into the warrior den entrance" ow" she says then walking in she found her nest and layed in it sighing in a unhappy way [open]

SpiritedWarrior
July 7th, 2022, 08:26 PM
"I'm sure Skystar and Snowleap will make a deal with Cinderstar and her deputy," Cricketsting assured, "I'm also shore they'll let you battle." The warrior thought that a pun might comfort the apprentice.

Littlepaw giggled at the pun and smiled at Cricketsting, “Who is Cinderstar’s deputy anyway? I don’t think they said they’re name at the Gathering…”

taillow
July 7th, 2022, 08:38 PM
~Moonfrost | marni~

Sprinting back to camp, the black tabby looked around frantically. She had to make sure Fawnpaw was okay. First she stuck her head into the apprentice den, letting out an inquisitive trill, but there was no sign of the apprentice. Brow furrowing, she backed out of the den's entrance and turned around, just in time to see a small tail disappear into the warrior's den. Carefully pushing her way into the den, she heard Fawnpaw call out for Wormbite. Her gaze soften as she padded up to Fawnpaw and laid her tail gently on her flank, giving her a soft smile, as her hoarse, gravely purr began to rumble in her chest.

Fawnpaw
After a few moments in the dark curled up against Wormbite, Fawnpaw noticed a rustling at the entrance. Her eyes shot open in the dark as paw steps fell on the floor, the noise growing closer to her. Oh no. Was she doing something wrong? Was she not suppose to be in here because she was an apprentice??

Taking the initiative to slip out of Wormbite's nest and stand up, she opened her mouth to explain when her gaze fell on Moonfrost. She had been one of the warriors to help her at the beginning of the gathering. As Moonfrost only moved to lay her tail gently across her back the small she-cat couldn't help it. Tears rimmed the bottom of her eyes and spilled down her cheeks. A quiet sob shook her as she leaned against the she-cat.

"I'm sorry I left the g-gathering Ms. Moonfrost. I know I shouldn't have. But I... I just couldn't breath. And everything felt... like it was spinning." A small hiccup interrupted her towards the end as she turned to curl her face into the fluff of the warriors chest. At least she felt safe now, in between Moonfrost and Wormbite. Nothing scary could get to her in here.

[ RiztheHuntress ]

Dirtfur
July 8th, 2022, 06:28 PM
Littlepaw giggled at the pun and smiled at Cricketsting, “Who is Cinderstar’s deputy anyway? I don’t think they said they’re name at the Gathering…”

Cricketsting shrugged his shoulders, lying his chin down on his paws and closed his eyes. "Doesn't matter to me," he yawned. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. His last strength before his nap was used as words. "Be safe, Littlepaw."

SpiritedWarrior
July 8th, 2022, 06:41 PM
Cricketsting shrugged his shoulders, lying his chin down on his paws and closed his eyes. "Doesn't matter to me," he yawned. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. His last strength before his nap was used as words. "Be safe, Littlepaw."

"I will, Cricketsting," Littlepaw smiled and walked out to leave the tom to his nap. Skystar won't exile me... RiverClan would be very angry with him for exiling a 'paw.

lucidense
July 8th, 2022, 11:25 PM
Hollowkit glanced into the warriors den, unnerved by all the giant cats. He found himself staring blankly at the warriors inside. (OPEN)

wolfie
July 9th, 2022, 02:25 AM
RiztheHuntress marni || wasn't sure if these were separate roleplays or not but wanted to have wormbite reply :heartbounce:
A night full of rest was a rarity for Wormbite. Nights were spent out and about more than anything. It wasn't healthy by any means. Tiring yourself until you eventually became too exhausted to keep your eyes awake seemed to be the only thing that worked for him. Thus, it also meant he was a deep sleeper. Which was ironic because he could have sworn when he was an apprentice the slightest movement could cause him to awake.

Wormbite made a noise of acknowledgment when something warm and fluffy presses against him. He moves his free arm to rest it over them, pulling them closer. His thoughts hadn't quite caught up to him as he begins to open his eyes. Adjusting to what was going on when suddenly the source of this warmth slipped away which, pardon? It was the quiet sob that jerked him back into reality.

The oriental pushes himself into a half-sitting position, his nose twitching to scent who was there. "..Fawnpaw? Moonfrost?" He questions, tilting his head worriedly. It was too dark for him to make out any shapes, so he blindly reached for one of them until his paw hit something soft. A smaller body, Wormbite makes a guess that it's Fawnpaw considering she should be.. the closer?

He sits up properly and affectionately presses his nose against her shoulder, his flickering back and forth. "Is - is everything alright? Did something happen?" Wormbite inquires, stifling a yawn. A reminder that he hadn't gone to the Gathering this time around. He simply didn't feel.. comfortable enough to but, stars, didn't Fawnpaw? His eyebrows furrow together while he tries to piece together what could have happened. He didn't.. he didn't smell blood. He believed he could have heard Fawnpaw saying she left the Gathering. Perhaps a battle broke out and, he swallowed nervously, he swore on Starclan's existence if one did..

endlessskies
July 9th, 2022, 03:09 AM
Otterstorm settled into her nest and yawned. She tried to blink away the sleep crawling in.
---
Breezestrike shuffled in his mossy nest and glared at nobody in particular. Sighing, he padded outside, unable to settle down.

Rizo
July 9th, 2022, 04:02 AM
~Moonfrost | x ghostie marni~

Hearing Wormbite move in his nest, the black tabby gave a hoarse chirp of confirmation to let him know that he was correct before returning her attention to the apprentice before her. Placing a paw on the young she-cat's shoulders, Moonfrost began to give Fawnpaw reassuring licks on the head, hoping to comfort her.
The anger she felt at the Windclan apprentice that had caused Fawnpaw such distress was beginning to subside, if only slightly. She did not understand how some cats could be so cruel.

taillow
July 25th, 2022, 09:04 PM
Fawnpaw
The world was becoming more in focus now, her heart rate slowing and breath coming easier. Safety was something obtainable once more, and Fawnpaw reached out with both metaphorical paws to grasp onto it. She felt the touch of Wormbite's nose to one shoulder, and Moonfrost's paws on the other. Soft, comforting licks groomed the top of her head resulting in a soft, subconscious purr to emerge. Was this... was this what it felt like to be surrounded by family? Fawnpaw had never really known, but it felt... warm. Like home.

Sniffling and shuffling her paws after realizing that she had awoken Wormbite from his slumber, she turned her head to look at him. "It was my first gathering tonight," Fawnpaw explained quietly, trying to not wake the other sleeping cats, "a-and it was really exciting at first. I met two r-really nice ShadowClan apprentices, but..." She took a deep breath. "But then ThunderClan found out about Cinderpaw, a-and then cats started getting angry, and they were blaming M-Mr. Snowleap, so I tried to get them to stop, but I-I'm not suppose to be on the rock so some other cat took me off. Then I-I was kind of scared so I went to the back, but this other cat came up to me a-and..."

Another little sniffle. Stars, it was hard to explain it because it still felt like her fault. She didn't want the two cats beside her to think that. Would they leave if they did? Looking from Wormbite to Moonfrost, she drew her ears back a little. Moonfrost had been at the gathering though, and she was here after seeing what had happened. That meant she wouldn't leave, right?

Shifting her gaze back to Wormbite, she continued. "...I guess I was making too much noise? I don't know... Everything was s-spinning and they told me to go home I think? And then sort of... s-shoved me. And that's when it felt like I couldn't breathe, so I r-ran." She didn't dare tell either of them about her trip in the territory and her little scratch. Thankfully her fluffy fur hid it, and not much blood had came from it - what had, she had quickly cleaned off before entering camp.

"I-I'm really sorry that I woke you up, Mr. Wormbite but... I feel safe around you. L-Like I used to when I was in the nursery with my mom. And I didn't know who else go l-look for." There. It was all out. Fawnpaw felt exhausted after just explaining it and she pressed her head once more into Wormbite's shoulder as fresh tears rolled down her face. She wasn't sure why, maybe it was because she was tired. Her tail flicked behind her to land on Moonfrost, if only to keep her close as well. So long as she was nestled in between the two warriors, she would be alright.

[ x ghostie RiztheHuntress - I sincerely apologize for the delay in this!! I forgot it existed oops :heartbounce: ]

Rizo
July 27th, 2022, 03:01 AM
~Moonfrost | marni x ghostie~

Listening as the little she-cat explained how she was feeling, Moonfrost nodded along in understanding. Gatherings were stressful, especially when dealing with a bully. The black tabby began to shift herself to where she was parallel with Wormbite, since Fawnpaw had somewhat sandwiched herself between them. Carefully tucking her paws under her chest, Moonfrost assumed the form of a bread loaf, wrapping her tail around Fawnpaw and patting the ground between her and Wormbite with a paw, inviting the young cat to rest between them. Sometimes a good snuggle could fix everything.

~Wolfsong~

Curling deeper into her nest, the silver tabby breathed out a sigh. She had no motivation to do... well, anything. Her fur was unkempt, her nest hadn't been cleaned in some time, and although her belly rumbled with hunger, Wolfsong felt no desire to eat. It was as if her warrior spirit had died with... She didn't even want to think about it. Thinking of her was too painful. So instead, the she-cat squeezed her eyes closed yet again and attempted to fall into another fitful sleep.

Dirtfur
July 29th, 2022, 11:17 PM
Outside the entrance was Cricketsting, slowly sneaking inside with moss in his maw. The moss seemed to be a home to many tiny things, for that small darkened blurs were crawling around inside it. Most were disturbed by the vibration of the young warrior’s stifling chuckle. Easy does it. Easy does it.

maelstrom ( sorry for the meh starter :heartbounce: )

Lakestorm
July 29th, 2022, 11:36 PM
Pounceleap padded into her nest, extremely bored, then she started thinking of that poor apprentice, cinderpaw… she never deserved to die she thought, even though she didn’t know her too well she knew that she was nice and valued by most of her clanmates

vellichor
July 30th, 2022, 11:32 PM
Outside the entrance was Cricketsting, slowly sneaking inside with moss in his maw. The moss seemed to be a home to many tiny things, for that small darkened blurs were crawling around inside it. Most were disturbed by the vibration of the young warrior’s stifling chuckle. Easy does it. Easy does it.

maelstrom ( sorry for the meh starter :heartbounce: )
beansprout // he/him

the sleepy siamese was awoken by what sounded like a low chuckle and some shuffling? at first, he contemplated just ignoring the noises, but the warrior opened his eye and lifted his head to see some cat with... a moss ball? well, he supposed that made sense, but why did they seem all... sneaky and suspicious?? "hey, uh," he started, voice heavy with sleep and full of confusion. "whatcha doin'? with that moss?"

[it's all good, you are lovely :heartbounce:]

sock
August 2nd, 2022, 05:12 AM
Blossomflight was laying in her nest, staring blankly at the sun shining through the den. "What if i dont make any friends?" She thought to herself. "No." Blossomflight said, this time speaking out loud. "Im sure another cat will introduce themselves to me!" with this thought, Blossomfilght curled back up, and closed her eyes.

Im so happy to have been accepted into the clan! thank you :)

sock
August 3rd, 2022, 05:54 AM
Blossomflight woke up from a terrible dream surrounded by the other warriors, still dozing peacefully. She kept trying to get back to sleep, but it was no use. She decided to go sit at the river bank and maybe catch some fish.

Dirtfur
August 5th, 2022, 06:33 PM
beansprout // he/him

the sleepy siamese was awoken by what sounded like a low chuckle and some shuffling? at first, he contemplated just ignoring the noises, but the warrior opened his eye and lifted his head to see some cat with... a moss ball? well, he supposed that made sense, but why did they seem all... sneaky and suspicious?? "hey, uh," he started, voice heavy with sleep and full of confusion. "whatcha doin'? with that moss?"

[it's all good, you are lovely :heartbounce:]

Easy does it- he jumped, the green strand of the moss that was gripped by the tabby’s teeth slipped out, letting itself fall down along with the whole moss. Cricketsting froze as he saw his prank fall apart, ending in a splat. Small crawlies stalked away from their home.

He could feel his face turn cream green before he checked over his shoulder and found a tired Siamese, yet their eyes were open. Cricketsting let out a “erm”, and hoped that the sleepy warrior did not see the bugs. “Nothing, go back to bed,” he whispered cautiously, though cursed in his mind. The bugs were sweeping away from their intended green home, and now they might interact with the warriors whom Cricketsting did not mean to target.

Still facing the Siamese, he flinched his paw, noting that a bug was trying to get on his paw. He could only imagine the exhausted warrior to be confused why his mentioned paw flew away from the ground, so Cricketsting only shrugged and laughed it off, hoping that the second warrior will not think about and continue sleeping.
(so sorry for the late reply!)

sock
August 6th, 2022, 06:10 AM
The small hazel-tabby tom strutted into the warriors den "Why are you all just lounging about!" Weedkit yowled. "There is work to be done!" he was offended that the warriors weren't catching food for him.

Lakestorm
August 6th, 2022, 04:13 PM
Cloverecho was awakened by the Kit screaming at them, “Shut up!” He snapped, “We work every single day, some of us don’t even sleep, and you want us to get up, you should be cleaning out elders ticks you little brat” He remarked coldly
Blossomflight_:D l3o.artz

xavier.
August 6th, 2022, 04:49 PM
Rootstripe
(He/Him)

Rootstripe walked into the warriors den behind the kit letting out a small laugh.

"Now now little kit, aren't you supposed to be in the nursery?"

Rootstripe looked up to who else was in the warrior den and flicked his tail at Cloverecho as a greeting.

Lakestorm Blossomflight_:D

Lakestorm
August 6th, 2022, 05:59 PM
Rootstripe
(He/Him)

Rootstripe walked into the warriors den behind the kit letting out a small laugh.

"Now now little kit, aren't you supposed to be in the nursery?"

Rootstripe looked up to who else was in the warrior den and flicked his tail at Cloverecho as a greeting.

Lakestorm Blossomflight_:D
Cloverecho looked up from the kit and looked at Rootstripe, what is this feeling? Cloverecho thought, confused, “I-uh Hello” Cloverecho replied shortly before realizing that there was black bugs working their way to his, and other warriors nests Cloverecho screamed, “Who in their right mind did this!?” She screeched in rage and anger
l3o.artz maelstrom Dirtfur

vellichor
August 6th, 2022, 10:35 PM
// Dirtfur Lakestorm

beansprout // he/him

he was so groggy... usually, it wasn't this bad, but somehow, his brain seemed as slow as a newborn snail. wait, did newborn snails even exist? no no, no time to think about that. he blinked at the sneaky looking cat, tilting his head slightly when their paw flicked about. what? "is your paw okay? do you need to--" he yawned. "-- go to the medicine den or something?" surely, he thought, he could just sort this out and go back to napping.

that was, until he heard a piercing shriek. he flattened his ear, searching for the source. there. "okay... what in the name of the star cats is actually going on?" he said, voice froggy with sleep. however, he was, unfortunately, quickly waking up and becoming more aware. just... not aware enough to see the multitude of creepy-crawlies around.

Lakestorm
August 6th, 2022, 10:48 PM
// Dirtfur Lakestorm

beansprout // he/him

he was so groggy... usually, it wasn't this bad, but somehow, his brain seemed as slow as a newborn snail. wait, did newborn snails even exist? no no, no time to think about that. he blinked at the sneaky looking cat, tilting his head slightly when their paw flicked about. what? "is your paw okay? do you need to--" he yawned. "-- go to the medicine den or something?" surely, he thought, he could just sort this out and go back to napping.

that was, until he heard a piercing shriek. he flattened his ear, searching for the source. there. "okay... what in the name of the star cats is actually going on?" he said, voice froggy with sleep. however, he was, unfortunately, quickly waking up and becoming more aware. just... not aware enough to see the multitude of creepy-crawlies around.

Cloverecho looked at beansprout, “Do you know who the name in starclan did this!?” Cloverecho asked him in rage, “Why do cats think it’s funny to mess with the warriors who are tired?” Cloverecho asked himself in rage
maelstrom Dirtfur

sock
August 7th, 2022, 03:10 PM
*Weedkit left like yesterday for another thing sorry i didn't see you guys posting bout him i honestly forgot i had him in here*

sock
August 7th, 2022, 03:12 PM
*Also he's badly injured now :P*

sock
August 7th, 2022, 05:42 PM
Blossomflight padded into the warriors den after hearing several yells and screams. "What in StarClan is going on!" she cried. Bugs where skittering all across the floor, creeping onto warriors and into nests. "Who would ever do this!?" The molly yowled angrily. This amount of creepy crawlies was unnatural. She scowled and whispered, "now we all have to change the bedding and get these critters out. as if we didn't have enough to do." Blossomflight flicked her tail back and forth with aggravation.

Dirtfur
August 7th, 2022, 07:16 PM
Cricketsting's throat almost let out a sigh of relief. Almost.
The tired Beansprout questioned the tabby's flicking paw and asked if Cricketsting needs to go to the nursery. It was a good excuse to use to get out of this situation, but the time had ended.

The cream face of the tabby drained of its color as he heard shrieks within the den. It was awful, even when the young warrior giggled at their surprised and angry screams.

He shook his head. No! He should not laugh! He needs to clean up this mess he created. Cricketsting quickly plucked the moss he dropped with his teeth and searched for any crawlies. At the corner of his eye, he spotted one! He crouched down and waited till the bug came closer. Once it did, the tabby leapt and aimed the moss at it and!- He slipped, accidentally falling down onto the creep-crawlie, ending its life quickly. Dung!

maelstrom Lakestorm Blossomflight_:D

sock
August 7th, 2022, 07:56 PM
"Oh, do you want some help with that?" asked Blossomflight. surely it wasn't a warrior who planted the bugs in here. Probably that mousebrained kit she thought. The molly picked up a new ball of moss from her nest and tried to help pick up the crawlies.

vellichor
August 7th, 2022, 09:12 PM
// Dirtfur Lakestorm Blossomflight_:D

beansprout // he/him

there was... so much going on.

yowling, hissing, angry voices everywhere. some cat was mad about.... something. another cat was mad, maybe about the same thing? and then, the original warrior slipped and fell down. this was just a cacophony of noises, events, and words, and he was just... too tired for this. what the hell was going on? aaand that was when he spotted the mass of bugs crawling around the floor. "oh-- oh! huh, what?? who-- you????" he spoke nearly incoherently, ending with a paw pointed at the first warrior, who he now recognized as cricket...something. cricketspring, cricketsing? something. there were too many cats around.

sock
August 12th, 2022, 04:40 PM
Blossomflight rushed in to look for Hollowstorm. "Hollowstorm?" She called out. "I have news!" She mewed excitedly. Titan

forest
August 13th, 2022, 03:18 PM
Blossomflight rushed in to look for Hollowstorm. "Hollowstorm?" She called out. "I have news!" She mewed excitedly. Titan

He heard Blossomflight call his name. He yawned. "What's the news?" he meowed tiredly.

sock
August 13th, 2022, 03:23 PM
He heard Blossomflight call his name. He yawned. "What's the news?" he meowed tiredly.
"Im having kits!" She purred. "Our very own kits!'

forest
August 13th, 2022, 03:31 PM
"Im having kits!" She purred. "Our very own kits!'

He leaped out of his nest. " Really?!" he purred. He rubbed his cheek against hers. "I can't wait!" he meowed.

sock
August 13th, 2022, 03:36 PM
He leaped out of his nest. " Really?!" he purred. He rubbed his cheek against hers. "I can't wait!" he meowed.
"Me neither! It's so exciting!" Blossomflight mewed, licking Hollowstorm's forehead.

forest
August 13th, 2022, 03:47 PM
"Me neither! It's so exciting!" Blossomflight mewed, licking Hollowstorm's forehead.

Her tounge rasped on Hollowstorms forehead. " I love you," he meowed.

sock
August 13th, 2022, 03:52 PM
Her tounge rasped on Hollowstorms forehead. " I love you," he meowed.
"Me too." She mewed. "Aw, i just realized that i'll be sleeping in the nursery now!" Blossomflight frowned. "I won't be hear to be your personal dream therapist!" The molly joked. She laughed, and groomed herself. Letting out a yawn, she said, "Well, i'll see you later Hollowstorm!" Blossomflight turned, giving the tom's face one last lick.

forest
August 13th, 2022, 04:04 PM
"Me too." She mewed. "Aw, i just realized that i'll be sleeping in the nursery now!" Blossomflight frowned. "I won't be hear to be your personal dream therapist!" The molly joked. She laughed, and groomed herself. Letting out a yawn, she said, "Well, i'll see you later Hollowstorm!" Blossomflight turned, giving the tom's face one last lick.

He laughed. “Yeah, that’s true!” he joked. “But I’ll make sure you’re never hungry or thirsty.” he reassured her. “Nothing will ever hurt you on my watch!” he mewed as he puffed out his chest.

sock
August 13th, 2022, 04:07 PM
He laughed. “Yeah, that’s true!” he joked. “But I’ll make sure you’re never hungry or thirsty.” he reassured her. “Nothing will ever hurt you on my watch!” he mewed as he puffed out his chest.
"Thanks. Bye then!" Blossomflight padded out of the den, headed toward the nursery.

Amberfrost74
August 16th, 2022, 02:17 PM
Amberfrost stared after Blossomflight. She just needed a friend, a cat whose eyes could shine above her. After seeing Blossomflight and Hollowstorm, she needed some cat to help her get through today. She was more depressed than usual...and she was normally never depressed. This was hard.

Poprock
August 17th, 2022, 09:59 PM
Featherflame let out a yowl of victory once she caught the pill bug that had been crawling in her nest.

sock
August 18th, 2022, 07:53 AM
Rainglow stretched his fluffy grey paws infront of him, his yellow gaze drifting across the den. [open]

Lakestorm
August 18th, 2022, 09:56 PM
Cloverecho ran out of the den in tears, as he just wanted to sleep l3o.artz

Madelaine
August 21st, 2022, 10:42 PM
Spiderkit
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 5 as a kit

Bored of the nursery Spiderkit wanted to do some exploring. With his higher up eye he was kind of anxious about his looks. He didn't want anyone to see him as a monster. He was far from one. Getting all his courage he padded into the warriors den. He had no clue what den was this. It was his first time outside the nursery, especially after his mother had died. Spiderkit found someone's nest and hid inside. Maybe he could scare whoever slept here. Just like a real spider! Waiting for pawsteps the young tom jumped out of his hiding place in front of the cat. "Boo!", he yowled before attempting to jumping on them.

┌─────── ∘°∘♡∘°∘ ───────┐
Fox_Void;
└─────── °∘∘♡∘∘° ───────┘

perseus.
August 22nd, 2022, 11:14 AM
Mapledawn was coming to the warriors den to take a quick midday nap, the emotional mess they had been going through was a lot lately. Though they had scented a fresh nursery smell, they ignored it as it could have been someone who had just visited their kits. Though they did jump slightly when they heard the yowl, their fur just slightly fluffed out before it went back down when they saw it was just a kit.

They gave a small mrow of laughter, "You will be a great warrior one day."

[ Angelique ]

sock
August 22nd, 2022, 11:27 AM
Rainglow yawned... [open]

sock
August 24th, 2022, 06:38 AM
With a huff, Rainglow plopped his bottom onto his nest. Why was hunting so hard! He threw his head back with a yowl of frustration as he scowled at his paws. [open]

Madelaine
August 25th, 2022, 07:28 PM
Spiderkit
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him] - Post 7 as a kit

Watching the cat fluff their fur up he became a little nervous. Hopefully they wouldn't attack him. He pressed his body down for a moment before realizing they weren't. Of course they weren't going to attack him! They were his clanmate. That would be against the warrior code. He stood up straight and when they praised he'd be a good warrior one day he puffed out his chest. The kit with the wonky eye wagged his tail like a puppy. "Really? You think so?!", Spiderkit meowed, jumping up and down.

Fox_Void;

perseus.
August 28th, 2022, 12:24 PM
Mapledawn nodded their head at the young kit, moving so they could lay down in the nest but still give the kit some space. "Yes, you were able to hide rather well and made me even jump. Once you learn more as an apprentice you will get better at that." She said with a small purr, "What is your name? mine is Mapledawn." She didn't know all the kits of the clans names but she wanted to start learning them when she could.

Angelique

[sorry for late reply! school move in was annoying! /lh]

SpiritedWarrior
August 28th, 2022, 09:05 PM
Cherry~

Littlepaw was having a hard time sleeping in her nest. She had these moments every once in a while, especially when Skystar was still alive and she was waiting for him and Snowleap to come back and punish her for technically betraying her Clan. But this time was different. She was eleven moons now, her warrior assessment was coming up and it was coming up fast. Littlepaw wasn't quite ready for it either, which worried her more than she would have liked. Fortunately, she was getting all the training she needed from Gingerfrost and Slatestripe. Of course, Vinewatcher taught her how to hunt both land and water prey, but she didn't really like the she-cat for what she had done on their very first lesson. Remembering that day rather vividly, Littlepaw let out a shudder. The cream tabby was, of course, happy for Vinewatcher now. She was a queen with kits. But now... she had to focus on her assessment. Prepare for it the best she can. She can't prepare for something by dwelling on bad memories, it would only distract her. Keep her from achieving the one goal every apprentice has: becoming a warrior. Getting out of her nest, Littlepaw quietly padded out of the apprentice's den. She didn't want to disturb Nightpaw's sleep, or really any other apprentice's sleep. That wouldn't make anyone really happy with her, would it? No. It wouldn't.

Padding into the den beside the apprentice's den, Littlepaw called softly for Slatestripe, "Slatestripe? Are... are you awake? I want to learn more about the warrior code..."

Regretting her decision immediately, the she-cat gulped and backed out of the warrior's den to sit, waiting for either a scolding or a happy response. She knew Slatestripe well enough and how he acted during the daytime, but what about when it was practically pitch black outside and silver pelt was shining brightly? Worry filled her mind, what if she had to wait until morning when everyone was active and there was no quiet, or when she would be tired because she hardly slept thanks to her next being a pain in the fluff? I might have to go get moss to replace the old...

occultation
August 28th, 2022, 09:31 PM
https://i.ibb.co/4NzjzpV/cooltext417752208482045.png

Slatestripe slowly made his way back into RiverClan’s camp. He’d decided to go on a rather impromptu trek to RiverClan’s border with the outskirts. It had taken him quite some time to get there and back; he’d been gone since before sundown.

He had to admit, he was fairly tired. He was looking forward to curling up in his nest and getting a good night’s rest. He recognized how fortunate he was that he hadn’t run into any rogues or loners on the border, being by himself and all. Although, the experience would’ve been exhilarating if he had.

As he rounded a corner to head to the warriors’ den, he stopped. Littlepaw was just outside, looking troubled. Curious, the black-and-gray tom approached. “Littlepaw? Is something wrong?”

( SpiritedWarrior )

SpiritedWarrior
August 28th, 2022, 10:00 PM

Slatestripe slowly made his way back into RiverClan’s camp. He’d decided to go on a rather impromptu trek to RiverClan’s border with the outskirts. It had taken him quite some time to get there and back; he’d been gone since before sundown.

He had to admit, he was fairly tired. He was looking forward to curling up in his nest and getting a good night’s rest. He recognized how fortunate he was that he hadn’t run into any rogues or loners on the border, being by himself and all. Although, the experience would’ve been exhilarating if he had.

As he rounded a corner to head to the warriors’ den, he stopped. Littlepaw was just outside, looking troubled. Curious, the black-and-gray tom approached. “Littlepaw? Is something wrong?”

( SpiritedWarrior )

Almost instantly turning her head at the sound of the familiar voice of Slatestripe, Littlepaw couldn't help but shrug once her fur along her spine flattened. Nothing was really troubling her, but she was bothered by the fact she was eleven moons old and she hardly knew the Warrior Code. Could that count as troubling? Probably... Slatestripe would probably count it.

With a yawn, Littlepaw stretched and faced the warrior, "Y-yeah... um... I'm eleven moons old, and my assessment is around the corner. But... I- I don't know the Warrior Code as well as you or all the other warriors do! It's sort of worrying me, I don't want to fail my assessment just because I couldn't recite the Warrior Code."

occultation
August 28th, 2022, 10:16 PM
Almost instantly turning her head at the sound of the familiar voice of Slatestripe, Littlepaw couldn't help but shrug once her fur along her spine flattened. Nothing was really troubling her, but she was bothered by the fact she was eleven moons old and she hardly knew the Warrior Code. Could that count as troubling? Probably... Slatestripe would probably count it.

With a yawn, Littlepaw stretched and faced the warrior, "Y-yeah... um... I'm eleven moons old, and my assessment is around the corner. But... I- I don't know the Warrior Code as well as you or all the other warriors do! It's sort of worrying me, I don't want to fail my assessment just because I couldn't recite the Warrior Code."

Slatestripe nodded. Internally, he felt exasperated at this situation. It certainly wasn’t Littlepaw’s fault. It was the duty of mentors to ensure their apprentices were properly trained. In Slatestripe’s mind, one of the first things an apprentice should learn is the warrior code. What good was a warrior without it? Sure, it had to be bent sometimes, but it still served as an important guide for a just, noble life. Slatestripe made a mental note to speak to Snowstar about his growing concerns over the training of young cats in RiverClan.

“Are you here for Gingerfrost?” He figured the Shield was asleep; the duty of such an important rank had to be exhausting.

SpiritedWarrior
August 28th, 2022, 11:27 PM

Slatestripe nodded. Internally, he felt exasperated at this situation. It certainly wasn’t Littlepaw’s fault. It was the duty of mentors to ensure their apprentices were properly trained. In Slatestripe’s mind, one of the first things an apprentice should learn is the warrior code. What good was a warrior without it? Sure, it had to be bent sometimes, but it still served as an important guide for a just, noble life. Slatestripe made a mental note to speak to Snowstar about his growing concerns over the training of young cats in RiverClan.

“Are you here for Gingerfrost?” He figured the Shield was asleep; the duty of such an important rank had to be exhausting.

Littlepaw couldn't tell if Slatestripe was okay with her being right outside his den, but he was a straightforward tom. If he had a problem with it then he would surely say something. Littlepaw knew that, so she was relaxed around the tom. Slatestripe was a good warrior, and she wished that he had been her mentor in the first place. Then she wouldn't have the grudge against Vinewatcher. But then again... she wouldn't have probably met Gingerfrost.

"No, I'm actually here for... for you," Littlepaw looked down at her paws and then back up at the warrior. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything..."

occultation
August 28th, 2022, 11:57 PM
Littlepaw couldn't tell if Slatestripe was okay with her being right outside his den, but he was a straightforward tom. If he had a problem with it then he would surely say something. Littlepaw knew that, so she was relaxed around the tom. Slatestripe was a good warrior, and she wished that he had been her mentor in the first place. Then she wouldn't have the grudge against Vinewatcher. But then again... she wouldn't have probably met Gingerfrost.

"No, I'm actually here for... for you," Littlepaw looked down at her paws and then back up at the warrior. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything..."

Slatestripe blinked in surprise. She wanted to see him about this? In the middle of the night? She must be awfully stressed about this, to come seeking a cat who isn’t even her mentor at this hour.

As much as he wanted to turn in for the night, Slatestripe’s sense of duty took over. For all he knew, Gingerfrost would hold her warrior assessment tomorrow. He’d feel very guilty if she failed because he rejected her request for help.

He turned back toward the camp exit. He beckoned Littlepaw with his tail. “Come along, then.”

Madelaine
August 31st, 2022, 06:58 AM
Spiderkit
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him]

Spiderkit couldn't wait to become an apprentice. He was going to show everyone that even a cat with a bad eye could become a warrior. If Mapledawn said he was going to be a great warrior than he believed it. "I want to learn everything!", he meowed, loudly. He didn't really have a filter just like any other kit. "My name's Spiderkit. Mapledawn's a pretty name.", he meowed. Spiderkit thought it was just as great as his late mothers name. It sucked she wasn't here. He missed her.

Fox_Void;

perseus.
September 2nd, 2022, 11:17 PM
Mapledawn
any

Mapledawn hummed softly, “That's a great name as well.” She chuckled lightly, “Thank you Spiderkit, I am grateful for the name as well.” She gently rested their tail on his head giving him a gentle pat with it before she allowed her tail to gently swish once in a while. “How did you get in here Spiderkit? While you aren’t in trouble, did you want to visit someone?” Mapledawn asked with a tilted head.

Angelique

[ooc: sorry for super late response, i had to take a quick hiatus because of college]

stag
September 2nd, 2022, 11:26 PM
Fawnleap | Demigirl,She/They | Active Riverclan Warrior | A Cat with a Brown Base with a deeper brown Overcoat,White paws and muzzle and a dapple on her chest. They have reddish brown accents on their forearms and under tail with Yellow eyes.

The Warrior Softly padded into the den quietly and shuffled awkwardly to their nest,She settled into the soft moss avoiding a thorn that had been there for some time.,Curling up and fell asleep.

Madelaine
September 3rd, 2022, 01:02 AM
Spiderkit
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him]

Oh was he not supposed to be in here? Wait they said they weren't in trouble, so he calmed down a bit. He relaxed when she tapped his tail to his head. In inched closer before laying down on his paws. "This kit was making fun of me, because of my weird eye. He said that I was too scared to go out into camp. You see I'm very sensitive about my deformity, so I wanted to prove to them I wasn't too scared by going into the warriors den.", he meowed. Spiderkit wasn't afraid to talk about his odd eye, but it still hurt when cats teased him about it. He wasn't going to name them. He didn't want them to get in trouble.

Fox_Void;

perseus.
September 5th, 2022, 01:39 AM
Mapledawn
any

Mapledawn frowned lightly when Spiderkit explained why he was here, they rested their tail over the young kits back, "Spiderkit, that isn't very nice of them. What you look like doesn't matter, what matters is that you have a good heart." As he said that, he gently poked where his heart was at with their tail tip. He gently touched Spiderkit's ear with her nose, "You were incredibly brave though for coming all the way here." She spoke with a smile on her maw, though in her mind their thoughts were racing, Whoever that kit is, I hope they stop that type of attitude soon. There is no need to be so mean to someone who looks different.

Angelique

Poprock
September 5th, 2022, 06:56 AM
Featherflame added a few feathers from her recent hunt to her nest.

sock
September 5th, 2022, 07:09 AM
Rainglow yawned as he studied his rock collection. A few where beautiful crystals, while others where stones only the grey tom could love. [open]

MockingRabbit
September 9th, 2022, 05:01 AM
Troutstone gave a loud snore.

taillow
September 9th, 2022, 11:19 PM
Otterfluff
Ah, yes. Right That was what he had meant to do today. Poking his head back into the warriors den in search of the gray-furred deputy, Otterfluff found her towards the back. "Slatewhisker. I was wondering if perhaps you might have a moment to speak?" He had not yet seen Pikestar around yet, but that was of no concern. The leader was most likely busy, or dealing with other matters. There would be no need to inform them of his return to the Clan, at least until later. So for now he would seek out the deputy. "It is about my former Shield duties."

[ Fierce Roses - Super short and sweet! ]

Madelaine
September 12th, 2022, 01:54 AM
Spiderkit
━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━
Male[he/him]

Spiderkit listened to the warrior. They were right just because he looked different didn't mean he couldn't make it. He was going to prove the other kits wrong even if he had to do everything to do it. "Next time I see them I'll tell them you said that.", he meowed. Spiderkit was also going to shove it in their face that he went into the warriors den. They were going to be jealous of him. "I am.", he agreed.

Fox_Void;

XFR0G_L0veRX
September 13th, 2022, 04:39 PM
Flowingriver stood at the den entrance, and walked inside the den. His tail flicked as he licked his shoulder. Flowingriver sat and opened his jaws to speak his ear twitching as it heard the bramble den rustling.

"Anyone wanna go hunting me?" He called out to the warriors inside the den, gazing over the cats. Raising his voice as he spoke like a leader calling out to his or her or their clan.

He waiting for answer, flicking his tail as he awaited the cat's reply.

~Fierce~
September 13th, 2022, 09:51 PM
~Slatewhisker~
Slatewhisker had been organizing her nest in the warriors den, having brought in a new set of moss. She had been about to take the moss outside when she heard a familiar voice call out her name. She looked up to see Otterfluff. Ah, what a great cat to have back. She hadn't known the tom much but he for sure was helpful. She pricked her ears in curiosity at the mention of his Shield duties. "Oh, yes, that. You were a great one, by the way. If you want, you can help out on some. They aren't too different from a regular warrior's duties but they are more important. Which one would you like to take part in?" Sure, she was being a bit more lenient which she shouldn't be but Otterfluff had been a former Shield and they really could use the extra help from an expert Shield and an excellent warrior.
:heartbounce: birdie :heartbounce:

perseus.
September 16th, 2022, 10:57 AM
Mapledawn
any

Mapledawn purred softly at Spiderkit's response, they had a gut feeling he would be an amazing apprentice and warrior. "Now would you like for me to lead you back to the nursery? Maybe show off to those bullies or we can just relax and take a nap?" She would be more than willing to go and show that Spiderkit was brave enough to come to the den, and just even scare them lightly so they would hopefully stop messing with the young kit.

Angelique

[ooc: i'm so sorry it's short!!]

Poprock
September 17th, 2022, 07:31 AM
Featherflame looked around the den.

Rose'Mist
September 19th, 2022, 04:26 PM
(ORP cus i havnt rped here in forever lol)
Rosemist was napping peacefully in the warrior's den.
(idk)

Zei
September 20th, 2022, 11:03 AM
Darklight layed silently in his nest and yawned
TeaHouse

Robin feather
September 26th, 2022, 10:31 PM
Nightclaw was napping peacefully in his nest. It had been awhile since his last strange dream, thankfully. He wasn't sure what they meant exactly or what he should do about them. Perhaps if he tried approaching Pikestar... no. He would think Nightclaw was crazy!

[Sorry for the late starter]
{ DreamDaze }

SplashyLumi
September 27th, 2022, 02:42 AM
{Activity post} Koipool slept.

Weekend-Wondering
September 27th, 2022, 02:13 PM
Willowfeather
She/Her
*Fluffy white she-cat with redish-Brown patches, and pale green eyes.*

Willowfeather trotted her way into the warriors den, eyes wide and energized. Normally, she seemed to be in a very tired state. At least, nowadays. But today was a bit different. The fluffy Molly finally had decided it was alright to simply take naps instead of drag herself along through the long, cloudy, normal RiverClan days, so she had a bunch more energy. Her tail swished back and forth along her back legs, boredom flushing through her mind, constantly. That was… until she spotted the familiar black pelt of her brother.

Willowfeather narrowed her pale, Forest green eyes into slits, and stared at Nightclaw, in attempt to figure out weather the Tom was asleep or not. Mouse Dung… I can’t tell! She shrank down into a crouch, and stalked forward, getting a closer view. Of course, she still was unable to tell. The patches Warrior bit her lip in frustration, and stood up once again.

She sighed. Normally, she wouldn’t take her chances of waking someone who had a chance of actually being asleep, but this was her brother. Really, who cared. Weren’t siblings’ jobs to annoy each other sometimes? She quit narrowing her eyes, and muttered, “Alrighty, You better not be asleep…” She stiffened her front paws, and flung them at the napping tom in front of her.

{ RobinfeatherThe1st }
// Awkward and uncreative reply on my end, my bad. //

Robin feather
September 27th, 2022, 06:57 PM
Nightclaw lifted his head at his sister. “Whas goin on?” he asked, still half asleep. Nightclaw was not the enthusiastic type cat, more the grumpy-when-awakened type cat.

“I hope you have a good reason to wake me up.” Nightclaw may have always seemed like a rough, grumpy cat but on the inside he was just lonely. Part of him was happy to see his sister, especially since it meant no more dreams and tough nights.

{ DreamDaze }

Rose
September 29th, 2022, 12:54 PM
Flintfang sat.

Weekend-Wondering
September 30th, 2022, 06:35 AM
~Willowfeather~
She/Her
*Fluffy, white she-cat with redish-brown patches and pale, Forest green eyes.*

The sides of Willowfeather’s mouth lifted in a mischievous grin, as the now awakened Nightclaw snapped at her. Anyway- she had prepared for this. Though once the half-asleep Tom asked her for reasoning, she had to force herself to keep her cheeks lifted. “Oh,” She began, and a smooth, confident tone. “Er- You were thrashing and twisting… you looked like you were having a nightmare.” She nodded after the lie escaped her jaws, trying to support it.

She set down her front paws, and rested them comfortably pressed against each other. An ache began to storm up along her mouth muscles to she allowed her smile to fade away into a casual, bland expression. “Well, even if you weren’t uh- weren’t moving and all… warriors should have the strength to be woken up from naps!” She joked, and flicked her grumpy brother’s ear tip with her tail. A purr followed the bad comment, though she immediately realized the crime she could have just committed.

“Well- I mean- THAT WAS A JOKE.” Willowfeather clarified briskly, her back foot suddenly tapping madly against the ground. “Don’t start beating me, now. I was joking!” The strange fluffy Molly offered yet again, another smile, intending to send comfort beaming over in Nightclaw’s direction.

{ Robin feather }

Robin feather
October 5th, 2022, 01:32 PM
Nightclaw

“Oh I was um having a nightmare, yeah yeah.” Nightclaw sighed and licked the few drops of blood off his muzzle. Wait… does she know? Nightclaw wondered. No, she’s smiling at me. She would not be smiling at me if she knew.

Nightclaw tried his best to smile back. The night had been rough.

{ DreamDaze }

occultation
October 5th, 2022, 05:57 PM

Slatestripe huddled in the entrance to the warriors’ den, hiding from the misty weather. He didn’t mind rain, but he really disliked misty weather. He wasn’t sure why; he’d hated it since he was a little kit. Maybe he just didn’t like the way it clung to his skin, like a set of burrs. Then again, he loved being wet. Who knows.

( cloudy sky For Pondwhisker :heartbounce: )

puppeteer
October 6th, 2022, 08:38 AM
Pondwhisker had just woken up from a much needed nap. The past few days had been quite rough on his old bones. As he got up and stretched, he saw his nephew huddled in the entrance. "Well, good mornin' there, Slatestripe." He mewed, yawning slightly. He noticed that he was hiding from the mist and purred rustily. He had always hated mist, for as long as Pondwhisker had known him, which was a pretty long time.

{ Cherry~ }

occultation
October 6th, 2022, 01:35 PM

Slatestripe turned at a familiar, crackly old voice. “Hey, Pondwhisker,” he greeted the tom. It had been a long time since he’d last seen or spoken to his uncle. Now that he thought about it, it had been a while since he’d seen his aunt Hopepetal, either.

He glanced back outside. “I hate this weather,” he grumbled. “It stops a cat from being able to do anything productive. And I imagine it’s not very nice on your bones.”

It was starting to feel like the mist was getting into the den anyways. He shivered, suddenly feeling chillier than he had just a couple moments ago. He almost wished he had the thicker pelts of ShadowClan or ThunderClan.

( cloudy sky )

puppeteer
October 7th, 2022, 06:34 AM
Pondwhisker snorted at his nephews grumbling. "You youngins! When I was your age, I remember this being the best weather for fishing! And my bones are fiiine." He was a big softie, which anyone in his family would know. He butted his shoulder against his nephew softly. It wasn't super cold, but it was definitely chillier than he (and his bones) preferred.

( Cherry~ )

Poprock
October 7th, 2022, 09:46 AM
Featherflame sighed.

beau
October 7th, 2022, 04:05 PM
Storksong sat.

[ activity post - not open ]

occultation
October 7th, 2022, 05:40 PM
Pondwhisker snorted at his nephews grumbling. "You youngins! When I was your age, I remember this being the best weather for fishing! And my bones are fiiine." He was a big softie, which anyone in his family would know. He butted his shoulder against his nephew softly. It wasn't super cold, but it was definitely chillier than he (and his bones) preferred.

( Cherry~ )

Slatestripe rolled his eyes at his uncle, playfully. “Yeah, yeah, and I’m sure there were hundreds of fish in the river too. So many you couldn’t even see past them!” He gave Pondwhisker a joking shove in return, keeping it light in case the old warrior was lying about his bones. It wouldn’t be the first time.

XFR0G_L0veRX
October 8th, 2022, 05:41 PM
As he realized no one noticed he shrugged and laid down in his comfy nest, beginning to clean his fluffy, short-haired pelt that was beginning to grow to its winter form.

SplashyLumi
October 9th, 2022, 04:01 AM
Owleyes slept { Activity post}

Akira
October 10th, 2022, 04:54 PM
Nettlesplash took a nap.

(Activity post, do not interact).

occultation
October 11th, 2022, 03:51 PM

Slatestripe blinked open his eyes and stretched, slowly waking up from his nap. He’d dreamt of something terrible, of blood washing through RiverClan’s camp like some sort of horrific river. The nightmare made him think again of his persistent concerns about Hawkpaw and Marigoldleap. He figured Pikestar would keep a close enough eye on the apprentice, considering he was the cat’s mentor. Marigoldleap, on the other paw? She needed someone to watch her.

Getting to his paws, he prepped to search for her.

( Witchy Angelique )

Weekend-Wondering
October 11th, 2022, 04:29 PM
Willowfeather
She/Her
*Fluffy white she-cat with redish brown patches, Pale green eyes.*
(Warrior, RC)

The smile Willowfeather was currently forcing herself to leave on her cheeks, was beginning to cause her a splintering ache, just around each side of her muzzle. But the fluffy warrior still kept it up. She felt if she looked optimistic, her unhappy brother might just pick it up from her. The tips of her ears flattened the smallest bit, as she struggled to figure out what her next words would be. And she wasn’t even the lazy one who had just woken up! Suddenly, an idea popped into her seemingly broken brain. ’Hey! That’s an idea… Let’s blame him for being lazy! Like all siblings should, right?’ She chuckled at her own thought, and slitted her pale green eyes, before shifting her head to stare directly at Nightclaw. “Nightmare, hmmmm.” The strange molly began, the end of her tail curling in satisfaction of the perfect conversation choice. “Well- If you weren’t sitting her, like a lazy clump of black hair, you wouldn’t be having them, hm?”

She giggled. Though it was mostly a joke, Willowfeather couldn’t help but wonder how big of a nerve she had cracked. The opened her jaws, to continue the accusing way of speaking with the black cat sitting in the nest just in front of her, but immediately thought better of it. ’Have to admit… I don’t want my pelt getting shaved off today, do I?’

Willowfeather smiled her abnormal smile once the ache had faded away completely, and widened her eyes, waiting for her brother’s response.

Robin feather
// I apologize for the very awkward reply \\

Zei
October 13th, 2022, 02:47 PM
Gunnar
Sourpatch meowed a greeting "hiya" she meowed softly

Spartan-117
October 14th, 2022, 07:47 AM
RogueSkeleton
The larger warrior looks at the she-cat. "Greetings." he says guardedly before standing.

Zei
October 14th, 2022, 01:24 PM
RogueSkeleton
The larger warrior looks at the she-cat. "Greetings." he says guardedly before standing.
"hello" Sourpatch meowed "it's a nice morning isn't it?" she meowed softly

Spartan-117
October 14th, 2022, 01:38 PM
"hello" Sourpatch meowed "it's a nice morning isn't it?" she meowed softly
"yes, it is." He says, wondering what this warrior could want from him.

wolfie
October 14th, 2022, 06:49 PM
Wormbite slept.

Poprock
October 14th, 2022, 09:37 PM
Featherflame huffed.

Robin feather
October 15th, 2022, 12:49 PM
Nightclaw

The grumpy black tom rolled his eyes and sighed. “I guess you’re right. Wanna go hunting? It’ll get me off my butt.” Nightclaw didn’t usually agree with his sister’s ideas but anything worked to cover for what he had truly been doing. He got to his paws, waiting for his sister’s response to the hunting suggestion. The Clan always needed food. How could she refuse the offer?

{ DreamDaze }
[ Super late reply, sorry! ]

Red'fur
October 22nd, 2022, 10:43 AM
(( Mossfall ))

* She entered the den and laid down in her nest. She was tired and was also kinda of waiting for Rainglow. She thought of her having kits and caring for her and she quickly looked down at her belly and curled around it protectively. She was ready to care for her own little ones. Her belly may not have been swollen, but she still curled around it. *
__________________________________________________ ______________________
FredTheFrog