PDA

View Full Version : Leaf's Everything Finder

Leaf
February 15th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Herro!
Ye as you can see by the title, this is a finder for my cats because I don't want to make separate ones for each cat. Anywho, each role is needed so that's why there won't be a legend as to what I need most and wouldn't care if I got. I've got 5 kitties, one in each clan, that all need some kind of everything. The form is past every cat's what they need and information. I'll be editing what roles are still available and taken as I get them so you don't have to go through posts. Thanks!!! (I don't have a charrie site yet which is why I'm putting all their info here)

ThunderClan

Tumblepaw

Name: Tumblepaw
Looks: Tumblepaw is a scrawny sandy colored tom with light green eyes. His slim build allows for a fast speed but his small size is his downside in combat.
Personality: Tumblepaw is a shy and nervous tom. He's often afraid to talk to new cats so he doesn't have much friends. If you get to know him better, you'll see that he's nice and caring and likes to help to the best of his ability.
Mother: Tundraswirl (Wolf)
Father: Open
Siblings (2): Open
Friends (2): Burstpaw (MaskedBandits) Open
Crush: Oraclepaw (Hugz)
Bullies (2): Coldpaw (TehDerpyShoelace) Open
Mentor: Whitebird (Dovekit12)

RiverClan

Lilaclily

Name: Lilaclily
Appearance: Lilaclily is a light cream colored cat with light blue eyes and a black tipped tail. She looks almost like a Siamese but she isn't
Personality: She's a sweet and caring and gentle shecat who loves kits and wants some of her own. She absolutely despises fighting and would rather do something that in her opinion would be more productive. She would do anything for someone close to her and enjoys comforting others if she can.
Mother: Open
Siblings (1): Open
Friends (1): Lioncry (TehDerpyShoelace)
Crush: Open
Past Mentor: Open
Apprentice: Open

SkyClan

Seashellpaw

Name: Seashellpaw
Appearance: A light grey tabby with blue eyes. She has darker tabby markings along with a dark tipped tail. Her front right paw is also dark grey.
Personality: Seashellpaw is a bubbly apprentice who loves nothing more than to hang out with her friends. She enjoys making others laugh, always trying to make someone happy. She'll always go to someone if they're unhappy or feeling left out.
Friends (2): Open
Bullies (1): Open
Mentor: Open

ShadowClan

Fernleaf

Name: Fernleaf
Appearance: Fernleaf is a dusky brown shecat with amber eyes.
Personality: Fernleaf is a fairly nice cat. While she doesn't like to be mean to others, she may disagree with them, often speaking up for what she deems to be right and sticking up for others. She's a little overprotective of her family and friends but tries really hard not to be. She might come off as clingy for that but she really isn't and just tries to protect those close to her and make sure nothing will hurt them.
Friends (1): Open

WindClan

Sparkstone

Name: Sparkstone
Appearance: Sparkstone is a nimble and lean built ginger tom with hazel eyes.
Personality: He may come off as rude and stuck-up but that is because of his past as a cat who liked to bully others. Over time he matured and has apologised to the cats he's bullied, wanting to get rid of his bad reputation and replace it with a better one. Now he tries his best not to get mad or anything and attempts to help to the best of his ability.
Crush: Hollypaw (Slash-GNR) (she has her apprentice name still but is of age)
Bullies: None

Formmmm -

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

Leaf
February 16th, 2017, 10:48 PM
Da bloop

Leaf
February 18th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Anyone?

Dovekit12
February 18th, 2017, 08:31 PM
Herro!
Ye as you can see by the title, this is a finder for my cats because I don't want to make separate ones for each cat. Anywho, each role is needed so that's why there won't be a legend as to what I need most and wouldn't care if I got. I've got 5 kitties, one in each clan, that all need some kind of everything. The form is past every cat's what they need and information. I'll be editing what roles are still available and taken as I get them so you don't have to go through posts. Thanks!!! (I don't have a charrie site yet which is why I'm putting all their info here)

ThunderClan

Tumblepaw

Name: Tumblepaw
Looks: Tumblepaw is a scrawny sandy colored tom with light green eyes. His slim build allows for a fast speed but his small size is his downside in combat.
Personality: Tumblepaw is a shy and nervous tom. He's often afraid to talk to new cats so he doesn't have much friends. If you get to know him better, you'll see that he's nice and caring and likes to help to the best of his ability.
Mother: Tundraswirl (Wolf)
Friends (2): Burstpaw (MaskedBandits) Open
Crush: Oraclepaw (Hugz)
Bullies (2): Coldpaw (TehDerpyShoelace) Open

RiverClan

Lilaclily

Name: Lilaclily
Appearance: Lilaclily is a light cream colored cat with light blue eyes and a black tipped tail. She looks almost like a Siamese but she isn't
Personality: She's a sweet and caring and gentle shecat who loves kits and wants some of her own. She absolutely despises fighting and would rather do something that in her opinion would be more productive. She would do anything for someone close to her and enjoys comforting others if she can.
Friends (1): Lioncry (TehDerpyShoelace)

SkyClan

Seashellpaw

Name: Seashellpaw
Appearance: A light grey tabby with blue eyes. She has darker tabby markings along with a dark tipped tail. Her front right paw is also dark grey.
Personality: Seashellpaw is a bubbly apprentice who loves nothing more than to hang out with her friends. She enjoys making others laugh, always trying to make someone happy. She'll always go to someone if they're unhappy or feeling left out.
Friends (2): Open

ShadowClan

Fernleaf

Name: Fernleaf
Appearance: Fernleaf is a dusky brown shecat with amber eyes.
Personality: Fernleaf is a fairly nice cat. While she doesn't like to be mean to others, she may disagree with them, often speaking up for what she deems to be right and sticking up for others. She's a little overprotective of her family and friends but tries really hard not to be. She might come off as clingy for that but she really isn't and just tries to protect those close to her and make sure nothing will hurt them.

WindClan

Sparkstone

Name: Sparkstone
Appearance: Sparkstone is a nimble and lean built ginger tom with hazel eyes.
Personality: He may come off as rude and stuck-up but that is because of his past as a cat who liked to bully others. Over time he matured and has apologised to the cats he's bullied, wanting to get rid of his bad reputation and replace it with a better one. Now he tries his best not to get mad or anything and attempts to help to the best of his ability.
Bullies: None

Formmmm -

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Other:

Name: Whitebird
Appearance: Dark grey with green eyes
Personality: very kind loves to make friends, not easily angered, loves kits, playful
Role: Tumblepaws mentor
Other: no

Leaf
February 18th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Dovekit12 Accepted!

Leaf
March 4th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Blump