PDA

View Full Version : Sand'kit's new finder! [Finder]

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 11:06 AM
So, after recently reapplying my oc, Sand'kit, I decided to make a new finder for him! Of course, anyone who previously had roles with him are welcome to apply new ocs/remind me of anyone who interacted with him before my hiatus.

Heres a refresher on him!

Sand'kit is a cream kit with white splotches and blue eyes, he also has a black paw on his right front paw [I think it's the right anyway, feel free to check my album and correct me], he is generally bubbly and naïve, and how could we forget, a Dawn'star fan. He doesn't realize she's cruel, he just looks up to her because there's no way a leader could do something wrong! As for the deputy and medicine cat [their and app], well, they're kinda cool, but he believes no one is as cool as a leader.

Roles!

Friends [4/?]: These can be toxic friends or true friends, and it can be one-sided. [Example, Sand'kit views CHAR as a friend, but CHAR doesn't see it the same way], I want a variety, so any age is welcome, as long as it's Shadowclan

Enemies [0/?]: Generally cats who don't enjoy is peppy attitude or likeness of Dawn'star, maybe both! They can be general bullies and you can choose if Sand'kit notices this or not, as again, it can be one sided!

That's really all I got, if you have more unique roles, then go ahead and say them in the form, asterisks are required ones.

Form:
*Name:
*Role:
Roleplay Example:
Anything I forgot?:
*Mention me:

JusticeRabbit
June 20th, 2021, 12:02 PM
*Name: Snakekit
*Personality: Snakekit is very curious. She loves learning new things, and often sneaks out of camp. She hates cats who love violence, meaning Dawnstar, She keeps problems to herself as well
*Role: Up to you!
Roleplay Example:
(This will be shorter then usual)
The small black and brown molly padded out of the nursery. Her eyes glimmered happily. Today she was going to see her father. She walked over to the entrance of the camp, checking around carefully before bolting out of it. Her fur ruffled in the wind as she bolted. She padded around, used to her surroundings. She headed toward the outskirts, seeing her brown tabby father.
Anything I forgot?: Not that I know of...

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 12:06 PM
| WINGSOFFIRE

Lol, I did see something I forgot, the mentions ;w;

Anyway, accepted as...idk, we might have to rp and see how exactly they mesh, then decide from there? If that's alright with you.

JusticeRabbit
June 20th, 2021, 12:30 PM
| WINGSOFFIRE

Lol, I did see something I forgot, the mentions ;w;

Anyway, accepted as...idk, we might have to rp and see how exactly they mesh, then decide from there? If that's alright with you.
Yeah! That's a good idea!

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 04:47 PM
Totally didn't reply late on accident, but do you want to rp them? And if so, in a private or public thread?

| WINGSOFFIRE

Quickpaw
June 20th, 2021, 05:07 PM
*Name: Cloudheart
*Personality: Grumpy, but loyal
*Role: Friend
Roleplay Example: Should I make one up or should I grab one from a previous role-play
Anything I forgot?: Not really, but I'm going to just give you a plot idea down over there
Plot ideas: So, his sister , Skyleap, is trying to make him less grumpy. She could introduce him to Sandkit and they would become best friends. Cloudheart plays with Sandkit. They grow to like each other and stuff. That's all I've really got for now, but as a warning, I have a plot with Cloudheart where he's kind of a bad guy, so he may turn out to be an enemy. I don't want him to be bad forever, so in the end I think they'll become friends again and their friendship will be harder to break because of what happened. If you don't like this plot or you want to make some changes, just go ahead. It was just a small idea I came up with.
*Mention me: WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 05:10 PM
Oooh, I like it, also you can just make one up on the fly, although I have already seen your rp style so yo udon't have to do it.

Accepted as a friend! A friendship with actual change in it from friend to enemy to friend is interesting in my opinion, want to do a rp with them now?

| Quickpaw

Quickpaw
June 20th, 2021, 05:19 PM
Oooh, I like it, also you can just make one up on the fly, although I have already seen your rp style so yo udon't have to do it.

Accepted as a friend! A friendship with actual change in it from friend to enemy to friend is interesting in my opinion, want to do a rp with them now?

| Quickpaw

Yes, I can role-play right now! But, could you start? Here's an example of a longer role-play:
Cloudheart looked through the trees and out at the setting sun. He didn't know how he felt about Skyleap's idea. He didn't like kits that much. Kits was Skyleap's thing. One of his apprentices had left him. She hadn't even just gone missing or died or something. She had gotten a new mentor. He hadn't even known about it until the ceremony. He didn't want the same thing to happen with the kits that Skyleap chose. Whoever the kit was, Cloudheart was sure that they wouldn't like him at all. They would beg Skyleap to be forgiven for whatever they had done to deserve Cloudheart. He sighed and ripped out some grass with his claws. Angry thoughts ran through him before he stopped panting. And then he heard it. A voice. Two! And they were nearing him. Now he could hear the footsteps. Cloudheart stuffed himself into a bush and looked out at the nearing cats.

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 05:23 PM
Oh wow, that is one lengthy example, but yah I can start! It might take a bit though. [Pfft, I put a lot of detail into my rps anyway so what am I saying.]

Also, private or public thread, and if public, where?

| Quickpaw

Quickpaw
June 20th, 2021, 05:38 PM
Oh wow, that is one lengthy example, but yah I can start! It might take a bit though. [Pfft, I put a lot of detail into my rps anyway so what am I saying.]

Also, private or public thread, and if public, where?

| Quickpaw

Private is good! Also, is it okay if I just put Skyleap in a tiny bit in the beginning? Because she's a little part of the plot. Or we could just skip to right after Skyleap leaves them to get to know each other or something. It's really your choice.

Peril
June 20th, 2021, 05:41 PM
*Name: Darkflower
*Personality: Quiet, outspoken, meek
*Role: Friend
Roleplay Example:
Darkflower | @User [open]
The brown tabby paced the small clearing she was in. She was thinking about lots of things. Foxstorm, dangers, Dawnstar's tyranny. She heard tiny pasteps. She perked up, was another kit sneaking out of camp? She turned towards the clumsy noise.
Anything I forgot?: Nope!
*Mention me: WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 05:41 PM
We can include Skyleap for a bit! I'll go ahead and post the starter.
Quickpaw

Quickpaw
June 20th, 2021, 05:42 PM
We can include Skyleap for a bit! I'll go ahead and post the starter.
Quickpaw

Okay, great!

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 05:42 PM
Peril! It'll be so nice to rp with you again, obviously accepted! Do you want to do the rp now or later?

| Peril

Peril
June 20th, 2021, 05:43 PM
Peril! It'll be so nice to rp with you again, obviously accepted! Do you want to do the rp now or later?

| Peril
Wjenever it's convenient for you is fine!

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 05:49 PM
Alright, we can do it now since it's summer vacation and I only have 1 rp with him rn, and only 1 other with another char of mine. [if you don't count my rejoining rps]

Public or private?

| Peril

Peril
June 20th, 2021, 05:53 PM
Alright, we can do it now since it's summer vacation and I only have 1 rp with him rn, and only 1 other with another char of mine. [if you don't count my rejoining rps]

Public or private?

| Peril
Private, preferably.

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 05:57 PM
Alright, want me to post the starter or you?

| Peril

Peril
June 20th, 2021, 05:58 PM
Alright, want me to post the starter or you?

| Peril
Could you?

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 06:02 PM
Alright, I'll get to it right away!

| Peril

Rabbitfang
June 20th, 2021, 06:08 PM
*Name: Thistlepaw
*Personality: Cruel
*Role: Apprentice (Toxic Friend)
Roleplay Example: Oh please! You think I'd actually CARE if you were killed by that badger or not!? The weak die and the strong survive! If you can't even defeat a measly badger even if you're only a kit, you're worth nothing to the clan or Dawnstar. Pesky little runt...

WinterRabbit5350

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 06:18 PM
Oooh, despite not much being in the personality, the example just says it perfectly how she is! Definitly accepted! [Gotta love those toxic friendships in storytelling -w-]

Do you want to rp now or later?

| Meeklein

Rabbitfang
June 20th, 2021, 06:20 PM
Oooh, despite not much being in the personality, the example just says it perfectly how she is! Definitly accepted! [Gotta love those toxic friendships in storytelling -w-]

Do you want to rp now or later?

| Meeklein

We can rp now if you'd like however I may take a bit to respond because I'm listening to music

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 06:27 PM
Lol, I get ya there, do you want it to be in a private or public thread, and do you want me to post the starter or do you want to do it?

| Meeklein

Rabbitfang
June 20th, 2021, 06:50 PM
Lol, I get ya there, do you want it to be in a private or public thread, and do you want me to post the starter or do you want to do it?

| Meeklein

You can start it and idc what type of thread

JusticeRabbit
June 20th, 2021, 08:21 PM
Totally didn't reply late on accident, but do you want to rp them? And if so, in a private or public thread?

| WINGSOFFIRE
Yeah, and that's up to you!!

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 09:32 PM
Alright, do you want to the post the starter or should I?

| WINGSOFFIRE

JusticeRabbit
June 20th, 2021, 09:34 PM
Alright, do you want to the post the starter or should I?

| WINGSOFFIRE
Could you pls?

WinterMara
June 20th, 2021, 09:37 PM
Alright, it may take me a bit though as I have a few things to do, but I'll try to get it up asap!

| WINGSOFFIRE