PDA

View Full Version : Brambletail's manipulation. {Private}

Pages : [1] 2

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 08:50 AM
SpottedPaww

~Brambletail ~
was stalking the clans, looking for a young cat who could be easily tricked.

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 08:54 AM
SpottedPaw never liked staying in camp for too long, so she would always leave camp, mostly to hunt or be out in the forest. The Clan has seemed to have gotten more chaotic than usual, so she needed some peace and quiet. She looked up into the blue sky, the white clouds slowly moving, it looked as if they were moving, but they probably weren't, Deciding to be lazy again, she found a bush to rest in and curled up, putting her chin on her paws and closing her eyes. Cxndy_Fatal

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 08:57 AM
SpottedPaw never liked staying in camp for too long, so she would always leave camp, mostly to hunt or be out in the forest. The Clan has seemed to have gotten more chaotic than usual, so she needed some peace and quiet. She looked up into the blue sky, the white clouds slowly moving, it looked as if they were moving, but they probably weren't, Deciding to be lazy again, she found a bush to rest in and curled up, putting her chin on her paws and closing her eyes. Cxndy_Fatal

~Brambletail~

She gave a sly smile and mimicked the noise of a rabbit, in attempt to lure Spottedpaw towards the forest.

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 09:13 AM
~Brambletail~

She gave a sly smile and mimicked the noise of a rabbit, in attempt to lure Spottedpaw towards the forest.
She flickered her ears into a response to what sounded like a Rabbit. She Got up and stretched, Padding into the forest, following the sound of the rabbit. "I didnt know rabbits made noise.."

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 09:16 AM
She flickered her ears into a response to what sounded like a Rabbit. She Got up and stretched, Padding into the forest, following the sound of the rabbit. "I didnt know rabbits made noise.."

" That was no rabbit dear." Brambletail said, padding out from behind a tree "Say.. What do you desire most?"

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 09:30 AM
" That was no rabbit dear." Brambletail said, padding out from behind a tree "Say.. What do you desire most?"
SpottedPaw jumped in surprise and turned around at the cat who spoke. "W-Who are you? i Dont recognize you...." She Didn't have a ThunderClan scent, and didn't recognize her. Then asks what she wants most? Kind of suspicious..
"I- I dont know what i want most, why...?"
(Sorry if responses are slow im doing school stuff, last day to do it before summer)

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 09:37 AM
SpottedPaw jumped in surprise and turned around at the cat who spoke. "W-Who are you? i Dont recognize you...." She Didn't have a ThunderClan scent, and didn't recognize her. Then asks what she wants most? Kind of suspicious..
"I- I dont know what i want most, why...?"
(Sorry if responses are slow im doing school stuff, last day to do it before summer)

"Im not a thunderclan cat, but you can trust me.. I promise." She smiled. "Follow me, if you will?" Her dark green eyes somehow had a lock around Spottedpaw. She didn't want this one to go.

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 09:52 AM
"Im not a thunderclan cat, but you can trust me.. I promise." She smiled. "Follow me, if you will?" Her dark green eyes somehow had a lock around Spottedpaw. She didn't want this one to go.
She Was a bit skeptical, but decided to trust this cat. "Alright..... if you say so...." She Stared at her for a second, intimidated by her some, ready to follow her

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 09:55 AM
She Was a bit skeptical, but decided to trust this cat. "Alright..... if you say so...." She Stared at her for a second, intimidated by her some, ready to follow her

Brambletail smiled and started to walk into the main training area there was cats fighting everywhere, so much blood coated the ground so the grass was hardly even green.

" Welcome.." She turned around "To the dark forest."

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 10:14 AM
Brambletail smiled and started to walk into the main training area there was cats fighting everywhere, so much blood coated the ground so the grass was hardly even green.

" Welcome.." She turned around "To the dark forest."
SpottedPaw Watched all the cats fight, the grass red with blood, she picked up her blood soaked grass. I Should not have followed her... "T-This is the dark forest? All cats fighting... what have i gotten into....."

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 10:16 AM
SpottedPaw Watched all the cats fight, the grass red with blood, she picked up her blood soaked grass. I Should not have followed her... "T-This is the dark forest? All cats fighting... what have i gotten into....."

" Shh.. Its fine. I wont let them hurt such a cutie like you. Anyways, follow me, lets get away from the training area." Brambletail started to trot off.

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 10:23 AM
" Shh.. Its fine. I wont let them hurt such a cutie like you. Anyways, follow me, lets get away from the training area." Brambletail started to trot off.
T-Training Area? They are teaching to kill! no wonder why they are here!
"O-Okay, thats good i guess?" Shefollowed her, glancing at the fighting cats, her fear scent rising in the air and rising higher and higher by the second, becoming stronger and stronger. the kept her head down low, trying not to get into the mix.

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 10:26 AM
T-Training Area? They are teaching to kill! no wonder why they are here!
"O-Okay, thats good i guess?" Shefollowed her, glancing at the fighting cats, her fear scent rising in the air and rising higher and higher by the second, becoming stronger and stronger. the kept her head down low, trying not to get into the mix.

Brambletail brought her into a clearing with a few kits and cats that looked only about 4 moons old. "These are the youngest of the forest, Yes we may be ruthless, but some kits are still too young to even need to worry about fighting. You can stay over here if the training area scares you."

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 10:31 AM
Brambletail brought her into a clearing with a few kits and cats that looked only about 4 moons old. "These are the youngest of the forest, Yes we may be ruthless, but some kits are still too young to even need to worry about fighting. You can stay over here if the training area scares you."
For Some reason, she didnt trust what she was saying about the kits she sat next to the kits and wrapped her tail around them. Her eyes wide with fear.
"T-Training Area?!? Thats more of a battlefield! Thats not fighting! Thats killing... Even our battles dont look like that. That blood is replaced with fur!" This would scar her for life, she wouldn't ever unsee this, she didnt know what to do with mothering, But as ling as she was near these kits, she wouldn't let those ruthless cats touch them. Even if they could kill her with one strike alone...

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 10:36 AM
For Some reason, she didnt trust what she was saying about the kits she sat next to the kits and wrapped her tail around them. Her eyes wide with fear.
"T-Training Area?!? Thats more of a battlefield! Thats not fighting! Thats killing... Even our battles dont look like that. That blood is replaced with fur!" This would scar her for life, she wouldn't ever unsee this, she didnt know what to do with mothering, But as ling as she was near these kits, she wouldn't let those ruthless cats touch them. Even if they could kill her with one strike alone...

"Im sorry you had to see that." Brambletail laid by her. She had to statrt the flirty act, or else it would be over before she got the chance to try to blind Spottedpaw with love.

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 10:42 AM
"Im sorry you had to see that." Brambletail laid by her. She had to statrt the flirty act, or else it would be over before she got the chance to try to blind Spottedpaw with love.
She Didnt respond, SpottedPaw just looked over at her with eyes of fear, before turning her head back towards the training area, hearing the screeches and hissing of cats. She Pushed the kits tighter against her with her tail

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 10:45 AM
She Didnt respond, SpottedPaw just looked over at her with eyes of fear, before turning her head back towards the training area, hearing the screeches and hissing of cats. She Pushed the kits tighter against her with her tail

She sat up and put her paw over top Spottedpaw's. "Look at me."

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 10:49 AM
She sat up and put her paw over top Spottedpaw's. "Look at me."
SpottedPaw Slowly looked at her, her eyes still wide with fear, a strong fear scent too.

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 10:52 AM
SpottedPaw Slowly looked at her, her eyes still wide with fear, a strong fear scent too.

She hugged her. "The kits will be fine, so will you.. I promise."

((What if Brambletail ends up actually falling in love with Spottedpaw?-))

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 10:54 AM
She hugged her. "The kits will be fine, so will you.. I promise."

((What if Brambletail ends up actually falling in love with Spottedpaw?-))
SpottedPaw Couldn't speak, images of the 'training' Area still claughed her throat and filled her mind. "O-Okay..."
(Well, then the Manipulation turns into something legit)

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 10:56 AM
SpottedPaw Couldn't speak, images of the 'training' Area still claughed her throat and filled her mind. "O-Okay..."
(Well, then the Manipulation turns into something legit)

''Now, its awfully dark. You should sleep, Ill protect you and the kits." She nuzzled her

((Annaoop-

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 10:59 AM
''Now, its awfully dark. You should sleep, Ill protect you and the kits." She nuzzled her

((Annaoop-
Protect.... Right.... That sounds legit. Brushing it off, wanting to clear these images out of her head, she settled down where she was, laid down and wrapped the kittens in her tail, and closed her eyes, her fear scent becoming weaker as she feel asleep

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 11:01 AM
Protect.... Right.... That sounds legit. Brushing it off, wanting to clear these images out of her head, she settled down where she was, laid down and wrapped the kittens in her tail, and closed her eyes, her fear scent becoming weaker as she feel asleep

She smiled. A male cat came to the new scent, Brambletail gave him a loud hiss as she curled around Spottedpaw and the kits. The male quickly ran off.

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 11:22 AM
She smiled. A male cat came to the new scent, Brambletail gave him a loud hiss as she curled around Spottedpaw and the kits. The male quickly ran off.
Surprisingly, she slept soundly, with stead rising of her chest, holding the kits in her tail with warmth, her ears and whiskers twitched in response

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 11:25 AM
Surprisingly, she slept soundly, with stead rising of her chest, holding the kits in her tail with warmth, her ears and whiskers twitched in response

She put her head down, her eyes closing as she soon fell asleep.

((Wanna timeskip to the next day??))

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 11:27 AM
She put her head down, her eyes closing as she soon fell asleep.

((Wanna timeskip to the next day??))
(Yea, Just skip to mornin)

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 11:28 AM
(Yea, Just skip to mornin)

~The next morning.~

She yawned yet, she hadn't woke yet.

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 11:32 AM
~The next morning.~

She yawned yet, she hadn't woke yet.
The Morning finally came, hardly any sunlight came through the trees. Guess thats why its called the 'Dark Forest' She Awoke, got up and stretched and looked up into the trees.

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 11:40 AM
The Morning finally came, hardly any
sunlight came through the trees. Guess thats why its called the 'Dark Forest' She Awoke, got up and stretched and looked up into the trees.

Brambletail opened one eye "Morning."

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 11:43 AM
Brambletail opened one eye "Morning."
SpottedPaw looked down at her. "Morning Brambletail...." She Averted her eyes from the direction of the training area, not wanting to think about that night again. She Reached down and licked the kits head, nudging them awake

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 11:45 AM
SpottedPaw looked down at her. "Morning Brambletail...." She Averted her eyes from the direction of the training area, not wanting to think about that night again. She Reached down and licked the kits head, nudging them awake

She got up and yawned "Hungry?"

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 11:53 AM
She got up and yawned "Hungry?"
"Not really that much, I Dont really get that hungry- Ever." She Shook herself off and paced in circles, waking herself up

Rxcket_p
June 9th, 2021, 02:32 PM
"Not really that much, I Dont really get that hungry- Ever." She Shook herself off and paced in circles, waking herself up

"k." She padded off.

SpottedPaww
June 9th, 2021, 02:52 PM
"k." She padded off.
She Stared after her, tilting her head, then shrugged it off, following her. SpottedPaw Stopped and went to the training area, sitting in the bushes, watching the cats fight

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 07:18 AM
She Stared after her, tilting her head, then shrugged it off, following her. SpottedPaw Stopped and went to the training area, sitting in the bushes, watching the cats fight

Brambletail started breaking up fights that were getting out of hand, everyone seemed to listen to her quiet fast.

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 07:23 AM
Brambletail started breaking up fights that were getting out of hand, everyone seemed to listen to her quiet fast.
Huh..... I Didnt think any fights could be stopped With these cats.... Guess I was wrong. Wouldn't hurt to go into the 'Training' Area. Right? She Slowly Padded into the Training Area, looking back at the stares from the other cats

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 07:26 AM
Huh..... I Didnt think any fights could be stopped With these cats.... Guess I was wrong. Wouldn't hurt to go into the 'Training' Area. Right? She Slowly Padded into the Training Area, looking back at the stares from the other cats

One of the cats snapped at Spottedpaw. Brambletail ran over and chased the cat away.
She turned to the apprentice "Are you alright?"

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 07:39 AM
One of the cats snapped at Spottedpaw. Brambletail ran over and chased the cat away.
She turned to the apprentice "Are you alright?"
"Yeah..... im fine.. Do these cats not like visors or something? Im getting some nasty stares out of them.." SpottedPaw Looked around at the cats, who stared back at her, snarling, getting ever so closer every second brambletail wasn't looking

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 07:42 AM
"Yeah..... im fine.. Do these cats not like visors or something? Im getting some nasty stares out of them.." SpottedPaw Looked around at the cats, who stared back at her, snarling, getting ever so closer every second brambletail wasn't looking

"They smell your clan. Normally they dont act like th-" she turned to snap at one of the cats inching closer.

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 07:47 AM
"They smell your clan. Normally they dont act like th-" she turned to snap at one of the cats inching closer.
The Cat didnt seemed phased, instead prepared to jump out at SpottedPaw, Who Backed away slowly, Useless to stand her ground.

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 07:50 AM
The Cat didnt seemed phased, instead prepared to jump out at SpottedPaw, Who Backed away slowly, Useless to stand her ground.

Brambletail snarled. "WISHPELT. GET OVER HERE NOW."

An all white cat came running over.

"Get rid of them" Brambletail flicked her tail at the cat.

Wishpelt nodded and started to push the cat away.

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 07:53 AM
Brambletail snarled. "WISHPELT. GET OVER HERE NOW."

An all white cat came running over.

"Get rid of them" Brambletail flicked her tail at the cat.

Wishpelt nodded and started to push the cat away.
The Cat Snarled and turned around and padded off, walking into the Ball of fighting cats "Psssht.... Yea, I dont really think im welcome or safe here in this... forest. Why am i here anyway again? My Clan are probably wondering where i am..."

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 08:00 AM
The Cat Snarled and turned around and padded off, walking into the Ball of fighting cats "Psssht.... Yea, I dont really think im welcome or safe here in this... forest. Why am i here anyway again? My Clan are probably wondering where i am..."

" Do not worry about your clan right now. This is your safe place. You will not have to hunt for yourself. I can get springpelt to do so. And no battles, plus you can eat whenever, whatever. I know your clan doesn't let you eat unless everyone else has. "

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 08:07 AM
" Do not worry about your clan right now. This is your safe place. You will not have to hunt for yourself. I can get Springpelt to do so. And no battles, plus you can eat whenever, whatever. I know your clan doesn't let you eat unless everyone else has. "
"I Know that.... But ThunderClans My home... I have alot of cats that I like and that are my friends.. And ill start to miss them if im away for too long. The Rules never bothered me... I didnt listen to most anyway."
(So what are you planning to do With SpottedPaw by Keeping her here?)

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 08:16 AM
"I Know that.... But ThunderClans My home... I have alot of cats that I like and that are my friends.. And ill start to miss them if im away for too long. The Rules never bothered me... I didnt listen to most anyway."
(So what are you planning to do With SpottedPaw by Keeping her here?)

"Shhh.. Come, come." She started to walk.

(( Bramble is probably gonna end up actually really liking Spottedpaw, shes not going to want her to leave once they get to know each other more. A thunderclan warrior could come try to get Spottedpaw, but Brambletail wouldn't let them possibly?))

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 08:22 AM
"Shhh.. Come, come." She started to walk.

(( Bramble is probably gonna end up actually really liking Spottedpaw, shes not going to want her to leave once they get to know each other more. A thunderclan warrior could come try to get Spottedpaw, but Brambletail wouldn't let them possibly?))
(Sure, you Could grab someone whos willing and have them follow their scent trails, and when they try to take her, whoever wins the fight gets to keep SpottedPaw, but TC May not back down when lost and will fight for her again)
"O-Okay...." She Followed her to wherever she was going to take her again, she looked around at the dark trees, with hardly any sunlight coming through

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 08:23 AM
(Sure, you Could grab someone whos willing and have them follow their scent trails, and when they try to take her, whoever wins the fight gets to keep SpottedPaw, but TC May not back down when lost and will fight for her again)
"O-Okay...." She Followed her to wherever she was going to take her again, she looked around at the dark trees, with hardly any sunlight coming through

Suddenly, the darkness was gone. It was more bright, there were cherry blossom trees and the grass was still perfectly green.

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 08:27 AM
Suddenly, the darkness was gone. It was more bright, there were cherry blossom trees and the grass was still perfectly green.
No more Darkness.... we must've left the Dark Forest by now... The Grass is green again and its warmer out here. Maybe we are heading back to camp now?

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 08:30 AM
No more Darkness.... we must've left the Dark Forest by now... The Grass is green again and its warmer out here. Maybe we are heading back to camp now?

Brambletail sighed as she reached the edge of Thunderclan territory "Do you really want to go back..?" She looked at the apprentice with pure sadness and horror in her eyes.

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 08:37 AM
Brambletail sighed as she reached the edge of Thunderclan territory "Do you really want to go back..?" She looked at the apprentice with pure sadness and horror in her eyes.
The Look That Brambletail gave her broke her, flushing her with guilt. She Looked into TC Territory, then back to her, then back into TC Territory. "Well... I mean, this is my home.... I love ThunderClan..." She looked at her paws. Maybe a stay for one more day couldn't hurt. "But.. I Guess I could stay for one more day."

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 08:43 AM
The Look That Brambletail gave her broke her, flushing her with guilt. She Looked into TC Territory, then back to her, then back into TC Territory. "Well... I mean, this is my home.... I love ThunderClan..." She looked at her paws. Maybe a stay for one more day couldn't hurt. "But.. I Guess I could stay for one more day."

Suddenly, her eyes were filled with hope instead of fear. " R-Really?"

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 08:48 AM
Suddenly, her eyes were filled with hope instead of fear. " R-Really?"
She Sighed. "Yea... Ill stay for one more day.... then I should get going back to camp....."

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 08:50 AM
SpottedPaww

"O-oKay!" She smiled

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 08:55 AM
@SpottedPaww (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14077)

"O-oKay!" She smiled
"Alright... We Should probably head back to the Dark Forest... before were spotted out here."
(Do you want me to post a finder for this roleplay for someone to fetch Spotted?

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 08:56 AM
"Alright... We Should probably head back to the Dark Forest... before were spotted out here."
(Do you want me to post a finder for this roleplay for someone to fetch Spotted?

She nodded and began to walk back.

((Yesh!))

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 09:03 AM
She nodded and began to walk back.

((Yesh!))
SpottedPaw looked back one last time and followed her back to the Dark Forest.
(on it)

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 09:07 AM
SpottedPaw looked back one last time and followed her back to the Dark Forest.
(on it)

Brambletail pushed passed all the fighting back to where the kits were.

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 09:08 AM
Brambletail pushed passed all the fighting back to where the kits were.
SpottedPaw Circled herself around the kits, pulling them closer to with her tail. "So why did you want to bring me here anyway?"
(Alright i posted it, its up)

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 09:10 AM
SpottedPaw Circled herself around the kits, pulling them closer to with her tail. "So why did you want to bring me here anyway?"
(Alright i posted it, its up) "Well its hard to explain.. I will later."

SpottedPaww
June 10th, 2021, 09:13 AM
"Well its hard to explain.. I will later."
She Glanced at her uncertainly, then reached down and nudged the kits, having them lay down on her tail

Rxcket_p
June 10th, 2021, 04:02 PM
She Glanced at her uncertainly, then reached down and nudged the kits, having them lay down on her tail

She put her head down and slowly began to close her eyes.

SpottedPaww
June 13th, 2021, 11:47 AM
She put her head down and slowly began to close her eyes.
SpottedPaw watched her, then layed down, with the kits between her

Rxcket_p
June 13th, 2021, 11:50 AM
SpottedPaw watched her, then layed down, with the kits between her

"Have a good sleep.." She muttered before slowly closing her eyes all the way.

SpottedPaww
June 13th, 2021, 11:57 AM
"Have a good sleep.." She muttered before slowly closing her eyes all the way.
She Simply nodded and put her chin on her paws, closing her eyes. It was weird sleeping out here, without the comfort of clanmates. Now sleeping with a Mysterious cat, in the Dark Forest, with 4 kittens

Rxcket_p
June 13th, 2021, 11:59 AM
She Simply nodded and put her chin on her paws, closing her eyes. It was weird sleeping out here, without the comfort of clanmates. Now sleeping with a Mysterious cat, in the Dark Forest, with 4 kittens

{The next morning}
-Brambletail-

She yawned, looking over at Spottedpaw with a smile. She gently nudged the apprentice awake.

SpottedPaww
June 13th, 2021, 12:06 PM
{The next morning}
-Brambletail-

She yawned, looking over at Spottedpaw with a smile. She gently nudged the apprentice awake.
SpottedPaw Yawned and stretched. "Good Morning...." She Nudged the kits awake

Rxcket_p
June 13th, 2021, 12:09 PM
SpottedPaw Yawned and stretched. "Good Morning...." She Nudged the kits awake

One of the kits yawned and ran over to Brambletails paws. "Maa!.. Ama!" It mewed.

SpottedPaww
June 13th, 2021, 12:15 PM
One of the kits yawned and ran over to Brambletails paws. "Maa!.. Ama!" It mewed.
SpottedPaw Chuckled. "I Think they think your their mom.... Who is their mother?"

Rxcket_p
June 13th, 2021, 12:17 PM
SpottedPaw Chuckled. "I Think they think your their mom.... Who is their mother?"

" I do not know what happened to her mother. I believe she went back to her clan. I dont mind being called mom. Im the only one who really cares about these little nuggets anyways. Well besides you of course." She nuzzled the kit.

SpottedPaww
June 13th, 2021, 12:29 PM
" I do not know what happened to her mother. I believe she went back to her clan. I dont mind being called mom. Im the only one who really cares about these little nuggets anyways. Well besides you of course." She nuzzled the kit.
"Yeah... I don't know what sick minded cats would leave kits alone in a place like this... or anywhere for that matter..."

Rxcket_p
June 13th, 2021, 12:32 PM
"Yeah... I don't know what sick minded cats would leave kits alone in a place like this... or anywhere for that matter..."

"Well there is cats like that.."

SpottedPaww
June 13th, 2021, 12:37 PM
"Well there is cats like that.."
"sadly, Yes, There are cats like that... if you don't want them, don't have any. Don't just throw them away like that"

Rxcket_p
June 13th, 2021, 12:39 PM
"sadly, Yes, There are cats like that... if you don't want them, don't have any. Don't just throw them away like that"

"Exactly." She picked up the kit and put it with the others.

SpottedPaww
June 13th, 2021, 01:16 PM
"Exactly." She picked up the kit and put it with the others.
"Well.. for the time that im still here-
She Picked up a kit "Is there anything you wanted to do?"

Rxcket_p
June 13th, 2021, 01:33 PM
"Well.. for the time that im still here-
She Picked up a kit "Is there anything you wanted to do?"

" Not really.. Normally I just sleep and break up fights that get out of hand"

SpottedPaww
June 13th, 2021, 01:38 PM
" Not really.. Normally I just sleep and break up fights that get out of hand"
"Just a real boring life here, isn't it? What did you do to get in the Dark Forest anyway..?"

Rxcket_p
June 13th, 2021, 02:01 PM
"Just a real boring life here, isn't it? What did you do to get in the Dark Forest anyway..?"

"Once a cat trains here, they are taken back to where they came from, stronger, and more.. Aggressive."

SpottedPaww
June 13th, 2021, 04:05 PM
:wubbling:"Once a cat trains here, they are taken back to where they came from, stronger, and more.. Aggressive."
SpottedPaw Noticed how she avoided the question and her suspicion rose. "That's not what I asked... I asked how you end up here?" She Squinted at her

Rxcket_p
June 13th, 2021, 06:28 PM
:wubbling:
SpottedPaw Noticed how she avoided the question and her suspicion rose. "That's not what I asked... I asked how you end up here?" She Squinted at her

". . ."

SpottedPaww
June 14th, 2021, 08:43 AM
". . ."
She Squinted at her, starting to put distance between them. "I Asked, How did you get here?"

Rxcket_p
June 15th, 2021, 09:38 AM
SpottedPaww

"I... I killed a cat."

SpottedPaww
June 15th, 2021, 10:13 AM
SpottedPaww

"I... I killed a cat."She Gasped and stared in shock. "Y-You Killed a Cat... Why?"

Rxcket_p
June 15th, 2021, 10:23 AM
She Gasped and stared in shock. "Y-You Killed a Cat... Why?"

" They kept bothering me and wouldn't go away! I snapped and slit their throat.."

SpottedPaww
June 15th, 2021, 11:42 AM
" They kept bothering me and wouldn't go away! I snapped and slit their throat.."
Because they wouldn't leave her alone? That's no excuse to kill them. "Who Did you kill exactly... but you could've always told them to leave you alone. Killing dosent solve anything"

Rxcket_p
June 15th, 2021, 11:47 AM
Because they wouldn't leave her alone? That's no excuse to kill them. "Who Did you kill exactly... but you could've always told them to leave you alone. Killing dosent solve anything"

Lemme just- random name))

" Iceclaw.."

SpottedPaww
June 15th, 2021, 11:53 AM
Lemme just- random name))

" Iceclaw.."
She Froze and Stared in shock, looking at her. "I Know Exactly who that is..." Her Fur Stood on end and her claws unsheathed, her eyes burning with rage as she looked up at her. "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!"

Rxcket_p
June 15th, 2021, 11:56 AM
She Froze and Stared in shock, looking at her. "I Know Exactly who that is..." Her Fur Stood on end and her claws unsheathed, her eyes burning with rage as she looked up at her. "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!"

"I.. i... Did..?" Her pupils smallened in shock.

SpottedPaww
June 15th, 2021, 11:59 AM
"I.. i... Did..?" Her pupils smallened in shock.
"YES YOU DID! YOU KNOW WHY HES DEAD? BECAUSE YOU MURDERED HIM! FOR WHAT? TALKING? HE ALWAYS LOVED TALKING ANd MAKING FRIENDS! AND YOU KILLED HIM FOR IT! I NEVER SEEN SUCH A COLDHEARTED CAT IN MY LIFE!

Rxcket_p
June 15th, 2021, 12:01 PM
"YES YOU DID! YOU KNOW WHY HES DEAD? BECAUSE YOU MURDERED HIM! FOR WHAT? TALKING? HE ALWAYS LOVED TALKING ANd MAKING FRIENDS! AND YOU KILLED HIM FOR IT! I NEVER SEEN SUCH A COLDHEARTED CAT IN MY LIFE!

She shook and backed into a tree.

SpottedPaww
June 15th, 2021, 01:17 PM
She shook and backed into a tree.
She stepped closer to you "How Could you do such a thing to someone? Because they wouldnt be quiet!"

Rxcket_p
June 15th, 2021, 01:24 PM
She stepped closer to you "How Could you do such a thing to someone? Because they wouldnt be quiet!"

" Back up.."

SpottedPaww
June 15th, 2021, 01:33 PM
" Back up.."
"No" "You dont deserve to have me respect your wishes, that ended when you killed my brother"

Rxcket_p
June 15th, 2021, 01:58 PM
"No" "You dont deserve to have me respect your wishes, that ended when you killed my brother"

she growled a bit " No.. I wont hurt her.." She told herself out loud.

SpottedPaww
June 15th, 2021, 02:37 PM
she growled a bit " No.. I wont hurt her.." She told herself out loud.
She Got Closer, Her hostility Ever Rising, Starting to raise a paw to slash her face with her claw. "I Would slit your throat to avenge him, but im sure he wouldn't want me to do that.. and Im not a killer"

Rxcket_p
June 15th, 2021, 02:52 PM
She Got Closer, Her hostility Ever Rising, Starting to raise a paw to slash her face with her claw. "I Would slit your throat to avenge him, but im sure he wouldn't want me to do that.. and Im not a killer"

Brambletail pushed Spottedpaw away and ran to the kits.

SpottedPaww
June 15th, 2021, 03:22 PM
Brambletail pushed Spottedpaw away and ran to the kits.
She Watched her go, Her eyes burning with Hatred. No point in being here, Now feeling unsafe, she walked through the bushes, past the training grounds and made her may back to the ThunderClan Territory

Rxcket_p
June 15th, 2021, 05:08 PM
She Watched her go, Her eyes burning with Hatred. No point in being here, Now feeling unsafe, she walked through the bushes, past the training grounds and made her may back to the ThunderClan Territory

Brambletail sighed and laid down to go to sleep.

SpottedPaww
June 15th, 2021, 05:39 PM
She Walked back into ThunderClan territory, And back into camp. That was the last time she wanted to see her.

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 01:29 AM
She Walked back into ThunderClan territory, And back into camp. That was the last time she wanted to see her.

Brambletail sighed "Im sorry .."

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 01:54 AM
Brambletail sighed "Im sorry .."
SpottedPaw Ignored her. She Walked straight back to camp, not saying another word.

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 02:00 AM
SpottedPaw Ignored her. She Walked straight back to camp, not saying another word.
She curled her tail around herself, with a sigh.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 02:02 AM
She curled her tail around herself, with a sigh.

SpottedPaw snuck into the apprentices den, hoping nobody noticed she was gone, well, of course they did, but hope they didn't see her arrive so late. She Laid down and curled her tail over here face and settled in. She Would avenge her brother... some day.

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 02:03 AM
SpottedPaw snuck into the apprentices den, hoping nobody noticed she was gone, well, of course they did, but hope they didn't see her arrive so late. She Laid down and curled her tail over here face and settled in. She Would avenge her brother... some day.

((wanna skip a week or two?))

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 02:08 AM
((wanna skip a week or two?))
(That works.

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 02:12 AM
(That works.

-A week and 2 days later..-

Brambletail was cleaning the pelts of the kits.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 02:14 AM
-A week and 2 days later..-

Brambletail was cleaning the pelts of the kits.

SpottedPaw Explored ThunderClan territory, in the same place she met Brambletail. She Was still thinking about her brother.

He was such a good cat... and she killed him! For talking!

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 02:17 AM
SpottedPaw Explored ThunderClan territory, in the same place she met Brambletail. She Was still thinking about her brother.

He was such a good cat... and she killed him! For talking![/COLOR][/FONT]

Brambletail went to go find a new clan cat to take over the mind of. She made the mistake of traveling back to Thunderclan.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 02:20 AM
Brambletail went to go find a new clan cat to take over the mind of. She made the mistake of traveling back to Thunderclan.

She Knew that smell all to well. She Turned around and turned around when she seen her

"YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE?"

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 02:22 AM
She Knew that smell all to well. She Turned around and turned around when she seen her

"YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING HERE?"

" Im not here for you, shut your snout kitty" she hissed.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 02:27 AM
" Im not here for you, shut your snout kitty" she hissed.

"I... Don't.. CARE!"

She Couldn't help herself but release the anger and hatred starting with jumping at her, hissing, unsheathing her claws as she went for her back, hoping to take them off balance

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 02:31 AM
"I... Don't.. CARE!"

She Couldn't help herself but release the anger and hatred starting with jumping at her, hissing, unsheathing her claws as she went for her back, hoping to take them off balance

Brambletail growled and smashed her back into a tree, smashing Spottedpaw in between her and the tree.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 02:35 AM
Brambletail growled and smashed her back into a tree, smashing Spottedpaw in between her and the tree.

SpottedPaw Yelped as she was thrown into the hard tree, hitting her head first before anything else, falling to the forest floor as her head throbbed with pain, She grunted and groaned as she got up..

I'm not giving up!

She Ran back to her, slashing the side of her cheek before kicking her onto the ground, getting ready to jump on top and slash her back

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 02:49 AM
SpottedPaw Yelped as she was thrown into the hard tree, hitting her head first before anything else, falling to the forest floor as her head throbbed with pain, She grunted and groaned as she got up..

I'm not giving up!

She Ran back to her, slashing the side of her cheek before kicking her onto the ground, getting ready to jump on top and slash her back

She growled and slashed over her eye.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 02:55 AM
She growled and slashed over her eye.

SpottedPaw Screeched in pain as her eye was slashed with her claw. She could hardly see. She got Spotted's good eye, and her bad eye was the only working one.

SpottedPaw ran straight back at her, wanting to ram her in the side, She had to slightly strain her neck up to even see where she was going.

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 03:00 AM
SpottedPaw Screeched in pain as her eye was slashed with her claw. She could hardly see. She got Spotted's good eye, and her bad eye was the only working one.

SpottedPaw ran straight back at her, wanting to ram her in the side, She had to slightly strain her neck up to even see where she was going.

She jumped away so Spottedpaw hit a tree.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 03:05 AM
She jumped away so Spottedpaw hit a tree.

Spotted slammed head-first into a tree. Again, her head throbbed with pain and her eye started to bleed from the cut. She started to charge Brambletail.

I... HATE YOU!

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 03:11 AM
Spotted slammed head-first into a tree. Again, her head throbbed with pain and her eye started to bleed from the cut. She started to charge Brambletail.

I... HATE YOU!

"Whatever!" She leaped into a tree.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 03:17 AM
"Whatever!" She leaped into a tree.

"Cmon! Why you hidin up in a tree, huh?!?"

SpottedPaw Leaped up after her, chasing her through the trees

"DID YOU TAKE PLEASURE IN KILLING HIM? DID IT MAKE YOU FEEL SUPERIOR?!"

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 03:23 AM
"Cmon! Why you hidin up in a tree, huh?!?"

SpottedPaw Leaped up after her, chasing her through the trees

"DID YOU TAKE PLEASURE IN KILLING HIM? DID IT MAKE YOU FEEL SUPERIOR?!"

"NO I DIDN'T! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, AND YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR SNOUT!"

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 03:31 AM
"NO I DIDN'T! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, AND YOU NEED TO SHUT YOUR SNOUT!"

"HOW DO YOU ACIDENTALLY KILL SOMEONE WITH YOUR CLAWS? YOU- DONT!"

She Caught up and jumped onto her back, toppling onto the forest floor

SpottedPaw pinned her down, exposing Brambletails belly, but also exposing SpottedPaws neck, an easy slash for a kill

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 03:36 AM
"HOW DO YOU ACIDENTALLY KILL SOMEONE WITH YOUR CLAWS? YOU- DONT!"

She Caught up and jumped onto her back, toppling onto the forest floor

SpottedPaw pinned her down, exposing Brambletails belly, but also exposing SpottedPaws neck, an easy slash for a kill

She snarled and bit on SpottedPaws neck, not hard for murder, though.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 03:43 AM
She snarled and bit on SpottedPaws neck, not hard for murder, though.

SpottedPaw started to slash at BrambleTails Belly, trying to wiggle out of her jaws around her neck

Let go of my neck! She Thought to herself, she started to become wreckless with trying to wiggle out and slid her neck on one of Brambetails K'9s and cut a gash on her neck, but refused to stop.

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 03:46 AM
SpottedPaw started to slash at BrambleTails Belly, trying to wiggle out of her jaws around her neck

Let go of my neck! She Thought to herself, she started to become wreckless with trying to wiggle out and slid her neck on one of Brambetails K'9s and cut a gash on her neck, but refused to stop.

Brambletail growled and began to bite down harder

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 03:50 AM
Brambletail growled and began to bite down harder

SpottedPaw started to panic as Brambletail started to bite down harder. SpottedPaw Slashed her other cheek, assuming shes done enough damage to her belly, she could move on to somewhere else other than her neck

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 03:52 AM
SpottedPaw started to panic as Brambletail started to bite down harder. SpottedPaw Slashed her other cheek, assuming shes done enough damage to her belly, she could move on to somewhere else other than her neck

Brambletail latches on Spottedpaws neck, she tossed the calico into a tree.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 03:57 AM
Brambletail latches on Spottedpaws neck, she tossed the calico into a tree.

Spotted Yelped again as she was thrown into a tree. With a loud Crack as she hit the tree, she fell down, her body motionless as she went limp.

At least I'm not dead... yet... i cant move or do anything.. I can feel the blood pouring out from my neck... gotta be a pretty bad wound.. She Thought to herself.

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 04:03 AM
Spotted Yelped again as she was thrown into a tree. With a loud Crack as she hit the tree, she fell down, her body motionless as she went limp.

At least I'm not dead... yet... i cant move or do anything.. I can feel the blood pouring out from my neck... gotta be a pretty bad wound.. She Thought to herself.

''S..spottedpaw!" Brambletail rushed over and tried to stop the blood.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 04:14 AM
''S..Spottedpaw!" Brambletail rushed over and tried to stop the blood.

SpottedPaw Couldn't move or speak. She was paralyzed where she was. Her neck Wasn't broken. She's still alive, but getting slammed on a tree 4 times doesn't help her at all either.

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 04:15 AM
SpottedPaw Couldn't move or speak. She was paralyzed where she was. Her neck Wasn't broken. She's still alive, but getting slammed on a tree 4 times doesn't help her at all either.

Brambletail found a way to stop the bleeding. She lifted Spottedpaw up and ran to the dark forest.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 04:27 AM
Brambletail found a way to stop the bleeding. She lifted Spottedpaw up and ran to the dark forest.

SpottedPaw was in so much pain, she could hardly get her words out.

"You win.. Brambletail..."

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 05:58 AM
SpottedPaw was in so much pain, she could hardly get her words out.

"You win.. Brambletail..."

''I..I.. Dont want to win..!"

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 06:03 AM
''I..I.. Dont want to win..!"

"You... You Already Have.... Won...." She Fell into unconsciousness, her body going limp once more

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 06:06 AM
"You... You Already Have.... Won...." She Fell into unconsciousness, her body going limp once more

"SPOTTED! SPOTTED!!"

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 06:08 AM
"SPOTTED! SPOTTED!!"

The Gash in her neck started to settle, the blood stopped flowing out. All she could think of, was death.

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 06:11 AM
The Gash in her neck started to settle, the blood stopped flowing out. All she could think of, was death.

She slumped over and pushed on Spottedpaw.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 06:18 AM
She slumped over and pushed on Spottedpaw.

SpottedPaw Could hardly get up. She Lifted herself up, her legs shaking with her eye still bleeding. She Took step forward slowly

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 06:19 AM
SpottedPaw Could hardly get up. She Lifted herself up, her legs shaking with her eye still bleeding. She Took step forward slowly

She quickly sprung up to help the other walk.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 06:22 AM
She quickly sprung up to help the other walk.

She Didn't bother to try to cower away. Or- fight away, she really didn't stand any chance against her. She Looked around with one eye, which was new. Now she knew what the half blind cats in the clan felt like- or, see

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 06:24 AM
She Didn't bother to try to cower away. Or- fight away, she really didn't stand any chance against her. She Looked around with one eye, which was new. Now she knew what the half blind cats in the clan felt like- or, see

She sighed and lifted Spottedpaw onto her back.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 06:27 AM
She sighed and lifted Spottedpaw onto her back.

SpottedPaw Grunted some as she was lifted onto Brambeltail's back. She Didn't know where they were going. Probably back to the kits.

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 06:41 AM
SpottedPaw Grunted some as she was lifted onto Brambeltail's back. She Didn't know where they were going. Probably back to the kits.

She trotted back to the dark forest, padding past the training area and straight to the kits.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 07:10 AM
She trotted back to the dark forest, padding past the training area and straight to the kits.

SpottedPaw Turned her head to look at the kits as she woke up again, smiling at the kits. "H...Hey Little ones... Im back...."

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 07:51 AM
SpottedPaw Turned her head to look at the kits as she woke up again, smiling at the kits. "H...Hey Little ones... Im back...."

The same small kit who called Brambletail 'Mama' walked up to Spottedpaw and started chanting " mama!
mama!"

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 07:54 AM
The same small kit who called Brambletail 'Mama' walked up to Spottedpaw and started chanting " mama!
mama!"

SpottedPaw Chuckled and rolled off Brambletail and struggled up walking to the kittens and setting down, curling them in her tail, nudging their heads and licking them

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 08:02 AM
SpottedPaw Chuckled and rolled off Brambletail and struggled up walking to the kittens and setting down, curling them in her tail, nudging their heads and licking them

Brambletail curled beside the other she-cat, her tail swaying around the kit who had called her mom.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 08:08 AM
Brambletail curled beside the other she-cat, her tail swaying around the kit who had called her mom.

SpottedPaw lowered her chin to her paws, resting it on them. Her tail tip twitched as the kit curled under her chest.

"I Know i know.. you want attention"

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 08:12 AM
SpottedPaw lowered her chin to her paws, resting it on them. Her tail tip twitched as the kit curled under her chest.

"I Know i know.. you want attention"

" Heh.. Thats daisy. She was born in twoleg place, the twoleg treated her mom badly, the mom didn't want the same for her. So she Abandoned Daisy.. But shes warmed up too me and you very well."

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 08:23 AM
" Heh.. Thats daisy. She was born in twoleg place, the twoleg treated her mom badly, the mom didn't want the same for her. So she Abandoned Daisy.. But shes warmed up too me and you very well."

SpottedPaw looked down at the little kit. "That's Horrible. Twelogs always treating the kits like scrap..."

She Shook her head

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 08:57 AM
SpottedPaw looked down at the little kit. "That's Horrible. Twelogs always treating the kits like scrap..."

She Shook her head

"I know.. But at least Daisy had a chance at a Honorable life as a wild cat."

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 09:05 AM
"I know.. But at least Daisy had a chance at a Honorable life as a wild cat."

SpottedPaw Nodded and pulled Daisy closer, pushing her to SpottedPaws chest fluff. "Cere daisy...."

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 03:11 PM
SpottedPaw Nodded and pulled Daisy closer, pushing her to SpottedPaws chest fluff. "Cere daisy...."

Brambletail smiled.

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 04:15 PM
Brambletail smiled.

Daisy curled up in SpottedPaws paws, as she just stared down at the kit

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Daisy curled up in SpottedPaws paws, as she just stared down at the kit

She really is something special.. Brambletail told herself

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 07:07 PM
She really is something special.. Brambletail told herself

SpottedPaw craned her neck to look at Brambletail, sitting in the blind eye

SpottedPaw stared at her blankly, showing no emotion

Rxcket_p
July 11th, 2021, 07:21 PM
SpottedPaw craned her neck to look at Brambletail, sitting in the blind eye

SpottedPaw stared at her blankly, showing no emotion

Brambletail rested her head on the back of Spottedpaws neck. "Sleeps.."

SpottedPaww
July 11th, 2021, 07:42 PM
Brambletail rested her head on the back of Spottedpaws neck. "Sleeps.."

She Hissed and curled up with the kittens, between her paws and her tail

Rxcket_p
July 12th, 2021, 09:17 PM
SpottedPaww

Brambletail put her head down and closed her eyes.

SpottedPaww
July 12th, 2021, 09:32 PM
SpottedPaww

Brambletail put her head down and closed her eyes.

SpottedPaw Laid her head on her paws and closed her eyes, falling asleep. She Awoke in the middle of the night. Her Right eye was sore. Her left eye the only working one, since Brambletail slashed her eye out. She Got up, hoping the kittens would be left safe and wandered the dark forest, her whiskers twitching. SpottedPaw knew this would be a terrible idea, considering all murderous cats come here. Hell, there was probably one watching her right now through the bushes and she would be blind to it. She Used her ears to hear any sound, her whiskers for scent and her one eye for seeing as she crunched leaves and twigs.

I hope nothing is out here tonight.... but its always night in this forest, right...?

Rxcket_p
July 12th, 2021, 09:35 PM
SpottedPaw Laid her head on her paws and closed her eyes, falling asleep. She Awoke in the middle of the night. Her Right eye was sore. Her left eye the only working one, since Brambletail slashed her eye out. She Got up, hoping the kittens would be left safe and wandered the dark forest, her whiskers twitching. SpottedPaw knew this would be a terrible idea, considering all murderous cats come here. Hell, there was probably one watching her right now through the bushes and she would be blind to it. She Used her ears to hear any sound, her whiskers for scent and her one eye for seeing as she crunched leaves and twigs.

I hope nothing is out here tonight.... but its always night in this forest, right...?[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

Two dark forest cats were in the bushes ((Ill play one, you do the other))

"Im telling you speck.. The thunderclan cat is back!" Hari whisper-yelled.

SpottedPaww
July 12th, 2021, 09:52 PM
Spek looked at Hari "And How do you know the Thunderclan cat is back? I Cant see them!" Spek- Whisper yelled back
Cxndy_Fatal

Rxcket_p
July 12th, 2021, 09:56 PM
Spek looked at Hari "And How do you know the Thunderclan cat is back? I Cant see them!" Spek- Whisper yelled back
Cxndy_Fatal

Hari moved the bushes some, showing the two cats and the kit, all fast asleep ((I think?))

SpottedPaww
July 12th, 2021, 10:02 PM
Hari moved the bushes some, showing the two cats and the kit, all fast asleep ((I think?))

If you read my response correctly, SpottedPaw left and is wandering the forest, leaving the Kits and Brambletail, smarter to target the lone cat SpottedPaw ^^)

Rxcket_p
July 12th, 2021, 10:07 PM
If you read my response correctly, SpottedPaw left and is wandering the forest, leaving the Kits and Brambletail, smarter to target the lone cat SpottedPaw ^^)
(aight)

"Look, shes by herself, do we follow her?" Hari smirked

SpottedPaww
July 12th, 2021, 10:11 PM
(aight)

"Look, shes by herself, do we follow her?" Hari smirked

"Yes, Duh, Of course we follow her!"

Spek Followed SpottedPaw, Staying far enough back in the bushes to were he wouldn't be spotted, and stepping over anything that might give their Locations away.

SpottedPaw Sniffed around, only smelling this dark, creepy forest. She was apprehensive, and took a quick glance behind her, then faced forward and continued walking along this path.

I knew I Shouldn't have done this... to late now...

Rxcket_p
July 12th, 2021, 10:16 PM
"Yes, Duh, Of course we follow her!"

Spek Followed SpottedPaw, Staying far enough back in the bushes to were he wouldn't be spotted, and stepping over anything that might give their Locations away.

SpottedPaw Sniffed around, only smelling this dark, creepy forest. She was apprehensive, and took a quick glance behind her, then faced forward and continued walking along this path.

I knew I Shouldn't have done this... to late now...

Hari finished him quietly, sticking to shadowy areas.

SpottedPaww
July 12th, 2021, 10:22 PM
Hari finished him quietly, sticking to shadowy areas.

Spek turned his gaze on hari

"When do you want to, Y'Know, Confront the ThunderClan cat? its awfully boring to follow them all night."

Rxcket_p
July 12th, 2021, 10:24 PM
Spek turned his gaze on hari

"When do you want to, Y'Know, Confront the ThunderClan cat? its awfully boring to follow them all night."

" Lets corner them first.."

SpottedPaww
July 12th, 2021, 10:28 PM
" Lets corner them first.."

He Nodded.

SpottedPaw has seemed to walk into a Rock Wall, which spanned the entire forest. She Stopped and looked around, realizing shes walked by the wall and didnt realize it. She Went to turn around, only to stop short, noticing two cats cornering her, blocking the only exit.

I Knew it! I was being followed!

Rxcket_p
July 12th, 2021, 10:33 PM
He Nodded.

SpottedPaw has seemed to walk into a Rock Wall, which spanned the entire forest. She Stopped and looked around, realizing shes walked by the wall and didnt realize it. She Went to turn around, only to stop short, noticing two cats cornering her, blocking the only exit.

I Knew it! I was being followed!

"Hey, kitty kitty." Hari grinned, his dark brown fur nearly black, coating him.

SpottedPaww
July 12th, 2021, 10:39 PM
"Hey, kitty kitty." Hari grinned, his dark brown fur nearly black, coating him.

SpottedPaw Started cowering in fear, backing away before reaching the rockwall

"W-Who A-Are you guys A-And what do you want? She Was stuttering fear, her fear scent growing stronger as her tail drooped to the floor

"Oh Nothing, We dont want anything specific...." He Started walk to her, Opening his mouth in a snarl

Rxcket_p
July 12th, 2021, 10:41 PM
SpottedPaw Started cowering in fear, backing away before reaching the rockwall

"W-Who A-Are you guys A-And what do you want? She Was stuttering fear, her fear scent growing stronger as her tail drooped to the floor

"Oh Nothing, We dont want anything specific...." He Started walk to her, Opening his mouth in a snarl

Hari grinned "Just to ask some things."

SpottedPaww
July 12th, 2021, 10:46 PM
Hari grinned "Just to ask some things."

SpottedPaws fur stood on end. "W-What do you w-want to ask me?"

Spek started to inch closer, unsheathing his claws

Rxcket_p
July 12th, 2021, 10:48 PM
SpottedPaws fur stood on end. "W-What do you w-want to ask me?"

Spek started to inch closer, unsheathing his claws

"Spek can ask his questions first."

SpottedPaww
July 12th, 2021, 10:52 PM
"Spek can ask his questions first."

Spek Shook his head. "No, I insist you go first.... I have... other plans in mind...."

Spek would sit down in front of SpottedPaw, only a lunge away from slashing her other eye

Rxcket_p
July 12th, 2021, 10:55 PM
Spek Shook his head. "No, I insist you go first.... I have... other plans in mind...."

Spek would sit down in front of SpottedPaw, only a lunge away from slashing her other eye

"Alright.. What are you doing here?"

SpottedPaww
July 12th, 2021, 11:02 PM
"Alright.. What are you doing here?"

"W-Well i was exploring my territory. And... BrambleTail wanted to 'Show' me something, so she brought me here into the forest...."

Rxcket_p
July 12th, 2021, 11:11 PM
"W-Well i was exploring my territory. And... BrambleTail wanted to 'Show' me something, so she brought me here into the forest...."

" You mean the red furred girl with the most scars?"

SpottedPaww
July 12th, 2021, 11:14 PM
" You mean the red furred girl with the most scars?"

"Y-Yeah... the one who protects kittens and stuff.."

They Would notice that one of her eyes were slashed out

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 12:27 AM
"Y-Yeah... the one who protects kittens and stuff.."

They Would notice that one of her eyes were slashed out

"What happened to your eye, sweetheart?"

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 01:28 AM
"What happened to your eye, sweetheart?"

She Stumbled a bit at the question

"W-Well, BrambleTail Killed my brother IceClaw... for not shutting up.... A-And she came back into Thunderclan territory... A-And I Couldn't help myself but attack... We had a good brawl and she scratched my eye out and threw me against a tree 3 times... While Also Biting down on my neck...."

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 01:30 AM
She Stumbled a bit at the question

"W-Well, BrambleTail Killed my brother IceClaw... for not shutting up.... A-And she came back into Thunderclan territory... A-And I Couldn't help myself but attack... We had a good brawl and she scratched my eye out and threw me against a tree 3 times... While Also Biting down on my neck...."

" She probably lashed out, because when she brought you here the first time, she seemed to really care about you.. I think she still does. She was upset after you left."

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 01:35 AM
" She probably lashed out, because when she brought you here the first time, she seemed to really care about you.. I think she still does. She was upset after you left."

She Sighed, Knowing the Stranger was right.

"I Know she does..." She Shook her head. "But I Cant bring myself to forgive her. And I cant stay here forever. You guys know more fighting moves than The Clans ever will, and most are probably Killing blows." An Apprentice like herself couldn't stand up to the Bigger, Dark forest Warriors. "its Not safe here for me, and I... I don't want to be stuck here forever"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 01:37 AM
She Sighed, Knowing the Stranger was right.

"I Know she does..." She Shook her head. "But I Cant bring myself to forgive her. And I cant stay here forever. You guys know more fighting moves than The Clans ever will, and most are probably Killing blows." An Apprentice like herself couldn't stand up to the Bigger, Dark forest Warriors. "its Not safe here for me, and I... I don't want to be stuck here forever"

" Your turn, Spek"

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 01:46 AM
" Your turn, Spek"

Spek Nodded

"Say, SpottedPaw. What did she tell you before you came here..?"

SpottedPaw Looked around nervously. "She Lured me with what sounded like a rabbit... then Came out of the bushes asking me what I desired most, and i didn't know... she wanted me to follow her to show me something, and she brought me here... But didn't show me anything... Other than the kits..."

She Scuffed her paws on the ground

"And You'd follow a random cat you don't know thinking they really want to show you something?" Spek Inquired, squinting at SpottedPaw

SpottedPaw Didn't have an answer for that

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 01:52 AM
Spek Nodded

"Say, SpottedPaw. What did she tell you before you came here..?"

SpottedPaw Looked around nervously. "She Lured me with what sounded like a rabbit... then Came out of the bushes asking me what I desired most, and i didn't know... she wanted me to follow her to show me something, and she brought me here... But didn't show me anything... Other than the kits..."

She Scuffed her paws on the ground

"And You'd follow a random cat you don't know thinking they really want to show you something?" Spek Inquired, squinting at SpottedPaw

SpottedPaw Didn't have an answer for that

"let me say something, Spotted. Brambletail is by FAR the nicest cat here. Trust me, if you get trapped here you wanna stay near her. You just might be protected little kitty."

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 01:56 AM
"let me say something, Spotted. Brambletail is by FAR the nicest cat here. Trust me, if you get trapped here you wanna stay near her. You just might be protected little kitty."

She Hastily nodded, quickly figuring out that they were going to show her why you'd stay close to her in the dark forest, if she ever did get trapped her permanently..

Her tail wagged in fear. Well, this was it for her.

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 01:58 AM
She Hastily nodded, quickly figuring out that they were going to show her why you'd stay close to her in the dark forest, if she ever did get trapped her permanently..

Her tail wagged in fear. Well, this was it for her.

"one more thing Kitty.."

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 01:59 AM
"one more thing Kitty.."

Her eyes grew wide with fear.

"Y-Yes?"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 02:07 AM
Her eyes grew wide with fear.

"Y-Yes?"

''How.. Hard did Brambletail bite you?"

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 02:08 AM
''How.. Hard did Brambletail bite you?"

"She bit me Enough to draw blood from my neck.. t-thats about it...."

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 02:09 AM
"She bit me Enough to draw blood from my neck.. t-thats about it...."

"You're lucky. She doesnt kill but fights. And her bites hurt for a month or so. You'd be bleeding for weeks."

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 02:11 AM
"You're lucky. She doesnt kill but fights. And her bites hurt for a month or so. You'd be bleeding for weeks."

Y-Yeah, The bleeding has stopped for now... but From that i guess there's a lot more where that came from...."

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 02:13 AM
Y-Yeah, The bleeding has stopped for now... but From that i guess there's a lot more where that came from...."

"Yeah, lets go spek!"

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 02:15 AM
"Yeah, lets go spek!"

SpottedPaw Looked confused for a second, And So did Spec

"Do.. what exactly?" He Whispered in His ear

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 02:17 AM
SpottedPaw Looked confused for a second, And So did Spec

"Do.. what exactly?" He Whispered in His ear

"we're gonna kill her later.."

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 02:19 AM
"we're gonna kill her later.."

He Snapped to realization

"Oh Right!" He looked confused again. "And Why are we killing this cat?" He Whispered again

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 02:20 AM
He Snapped to realization

"Oh Right!" He looked confused again. "And Why are we killing this cat?" He Whispered again

"I have a friend in Riverclan. And thunderclan has been attacking Riverclan."

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 02:23 AM
"I have a friend in Riverclan. And thunderclan has been attacking Riverclan."

"I Mean yea...." He looked at SpottedPaw, who gulped. "But is it really her fault? Why Should We kill her? She dosent look like she's been in a battle before..."

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 02:25 AM
"I Mean yea...." He looked at SpottedPaw, who gulped. "But is it really her fault? Why Should We kill her? She dosent look like she's been in a battle before..."

" I want revenge on ALL of thunderclan."

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 02:30 AM
" I want revenge on ALL of Thunderclan."

He Sighed. "Look, I get your mad, but killing innocent cats of ThunderClan who have had no part in this drama Shouldn't be hurt or killed"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 02:37 AM
He Sighed. "Look, I get your mad, but killing innocent cats of ThunderClan who have had no part in this drama Shouldn't be hurt or killed"

" Shut it Spec. Your weak." Hari snarled

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 02:39 AM
" Shut it Spec. Your weak." Hari snarled

He snarled 'I'm sorry I Didn't kill innocent cats when I was alive!"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 02:41 AM
He snarled 'I'm sorry I Didn't kill innocent cats when I was alive!"

"WEAK!"

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 02:47 AM
"WEAK!"

"I. Am. NOT. WEAK!" Spec Lunged at him, pinning them on the ground, a paw on their neck. He Turned to SpottedPaw. "RUN!"

SpottedPaw Didn't hesitate and booked it, running as fast as she could

Spec looked down at him. "I wont let you hurt her"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 02:51 AM
"I. Am. NOT. WEAK!" Spec Lunged at him, pinning them on the ground, a paw on their neck. He Turned to SpottedPaw. "RUN!"

SpottedPaw Didn't hesitate and booked it, running as fast as she could

Spec looked down at him. "I wont let you hurt her"

Hari snarled ''OFF!"

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 02:52 AM
Hari snarled ''OFF!"

"NO! I dont trust you not to chase and kill her!"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 02:53 AM
"NO! I dont trust you not to chase and kill her!"

Hari slashed over his neck.

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 02:55 AM
Hari slashed over his neck.

ACK-

Spec stumbled off, coughing

"Your Insane, Hari!"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 02:56 AM
ACK-

Spec stumbled off, coughing

"Your Insane, Hari!"

"WHY DO YOU THINK IM A DARK FOREST CAT?!"

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 02:58 AM
"WHY DO YOU THINK IM A DARK FOREST CAT?!"

"BECAUSE YOUR A COLD BLODDED KILLER, HARI!"

SpottedPaw heard the last of their yelling as she inched away from them, running back to Brambletail

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 03:00 AM
"BECAUSE YOUR A COLD BLODDED KILLER, HARI!"

SpottedPaw heard the last of their yelling as she inched away from them, running back to Brambletail

He kicked Spec in the stomach.

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 03:03 AM
He kicked Spec in the stomach.

OOF!

Spec hit the rocks with only minimal injuries.

"Do it! Chase her down, I Dare you!"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 03:05 AM
OOF!

Spec hit the rocks with only minimal injuries.

"Do it! Chase her down, I Dare you!"

"I WILL!" He bolted off

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 03:08 AM
"I WILL!" He bolted off
SIGH, ill do this one last scene)

SpottedPaw heard the sounds of pawsteps behind her, she looked behind her and found it was the other cat from earlier.

No! Hes chasing me!

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 04:25 AM
SIGH, ill do this one last scene)

SpottedPaw heard the sounds of pawsteps behind her, she looked behind her and found it was the other cat from earlier.

No! Hes chasing me!

Brambletail quickly stood up and jumped in front of Hari, blocking Spottedpaw.

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 07:08 AM
Brambletail quickly stood up and jumped in front of Hari, blocking Spottedpaw.

SpottedPaw Hid behind BrambleTail, unsheathing her claws. Spek Was running towards them.

No way is he hurting her

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 07:10 AM
SpottedPaw Hid behind BrambleTail, unsheathing her claws. Spek Was running towards them.

No way is he hurting her

Brambletail launched at Hari, biting down hardly on his neck and a bit of her shoulder.

Hari screeched in pain "SPEK HELP ME YOU IDIOT!"

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 07:17 AM
Brambletail launched at Hari, biting down hardly on his neck and a bit of her shoulder.

Hari screeched in pain "SPEK HELP ME YOU IDIOT!"

Spek lunged towards Hari, Biting down as his neck and slamming onto the ground.

"No Way! I Dont fill for 'Revenge" or Fun!"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 07:27 AM
Spek lunged towards Hari, Biting down as his neck and slamming onto the ground.

"No Way! I Dont fill for 'Revenge" or Fun!"

"Spek, hold him off while I get Spottedpaw and the kits away!" Brambletail yelped

"AGH!" Hari yelled

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 07:29 AM
"Spek, hold him off while I get Spottedpaw and the kits away!" Brambletail yelped

"AGH!" Hari yelled

Spek pinned him down again, keeping him by his neck, pining his paws this time also.

SpottedPaw didn't wait for a command to go, She Turned around, grabbed 2 of the kits and booked it.

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 08:06 AM
Spek pinned him down again, keeping him by his neck, pining his paws this time also.

SpottedPaw didn't wait for a command to go, She Turned around, grabbed 2 of the kits and booked it.

Brambletail picked up the last two and bolted after Spottedpaw.

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 08:08 AM
Brambletail picked up the last two and bolted after Spottedpaw.

SpottedPaw Knew where she was running, back toward her territory. She Used her good eye for sight, looking behind her to make sure Brambletail was still following her

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 08:15 AM
SpottedPaw Knew where she was running, back toward her territory. She Used her good eye for sight, looking behind her to make sure Brambletail was still following her

"Hurry!" Brambletail called, speeding up to match Spottedpaws speed.

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 08:19 AM
"Hurry!" Brambletail called, speeding up to match Spottedpaws speed.

She Ran as fast as she could, blowing out of the Dark Forest and into ThunderClan territory

"I Think... We lost them"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 08:29 AM
She Ran as fast as she could, blowing out of the Dark Forest and into ThunderClan territory

"I Think... We lost them"

Brambletail put the kits on the ground before collapsing, panting heavily.

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 08:36 AM
Brambletail put the kits on the ground before collapsing, panting heavily.

SpottedPaw didn't say anything to her, setting the kits on the ground and panting

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 08:49 AM
SpottedPaw didn't say anything to her, setting the kits on the ground and panting

A small yellow kit, the one previously calling the two 'mom' ran over to Brambletail "Mama!"

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 08:55 AM
A small yellow kit, the one previously calling the two 'mom' ran over to Brambletail "Mama!"

SpottedPaw Glanced at the yellow kit and looked at the two that were still under here, looking up at her

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 09:35 AM
SpottedPaw Glanced at the yellow kit and looked at the two that were still under here, looking up at her

"Is everyone okay?" Brambletail asked.

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 09:52 AM
"Is everyone okay?" Brambletail asked.

She Nodded and looked at the kits

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 09:54 AM
She Nodded and looked at the kits

She stood straight, stretching

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 10:02 AM
She stood straight, stretching

SpottedPaw looked out into the forest, her ears twitching

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 10:05 AM
SpottedPaw looked out into the forest, her ears twitching

Brambletail walked over to Spottedpaw and nuzzled her "Im sorry."

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 11:15 AM
Brambletail walked over to Spottedpaw and nuzzled her "Im sorry."

She Winced away some and stared dead at her. "I Will Never forgive you."

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 05:45 PM
She Winced away some and stared dead at her. "I Will Never forgive you."

" I know.." She flicked her tail

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 06:11 PM
" I know.." She flicked her tail

"You Would have been better off lying about who you killed." She Scuffed her paws along the dirt and looked back at the forest

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 06:19 PM
"You Would have been better off lying about who you killed." She Scuffed her paws along the dirt and looked back at the forest

"Well if I lied, I would have been worse."

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 06:23 PM
"Well if I lied, I would have been worse."

"If You lied, we Wouldn't be in the situation we are now, and I Wouldn't have attacked you!" She Couldn't help but raise her voice at BrambleTail

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 06:25 PM
"If You lied, we Wouldn't be in the situation we are now, and I Wouldn't have attacked you!" She Couldn't help but raise her voice at BrambleTail

Brambletail flatted her ears and picked up the kits, two of them beside her. "Fine, die out here. Were leaving you kits." She walked off, the kits right behind her.

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 06:43 PM
Brambletail flatted her ears and picked up the kits, two of them beside her. "Fine, die out here. Were leaving you kits." She walked off, the kits right behind her.

"Fine! I Don't need you anyways! We aren't in the dark forest anymore!" She Turned around and stormed off, heading back to Camp.

Stupid Cat, Stupid Kits, Stupid Forest....

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 06:53 PM
"Fine! I Don't need you anyways! We aren't in the dark forest anymore!" She Turned around and stormed off, heading back to Camp.

Stupid Cat, Stupid Kits, Stupid Forest....

Brambletail hissed. The small kit (who for the sake of this will be a character I adopted)), Beekit, was by her side.

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 07:19 PM
Brambletail hissed. The small kit (who for the sake of this will be a character I adopted)), Beekit, was by her side.

She Walked back towards the ThunderClan Camp, not caring if anyone saw her entering

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 07:21 PM
She Walked back towards the ThunderClan Camp, not caring if anyone saw her entering

"SPEK!" Brambletail growled.

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 07:30 PM
"SPEK!" Brambletail growled.

Spek crept from the bushes. "Yes Brambletail?"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 07:35 PM
Spek crept from the bushes. "Yes Brambletail?"

"Where is Hari?"

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 07:42 PM
"Where is Hari?"

"Hari... Is Dead." Looking down, you notice dark blood and tufts of fur between his claws. "He was to dangerous. Wanted to kill SpottedPaw for being in ThunderClan. Wanted revenge on all the cats for Attacking RiverClan. I Still believe RiverClan started this mess"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 07:47 PM
"Hari... Is Dead." Looking down, you notice dark blood and tufts of fur between his claws. "He was to dangerous. Wanted to kill SpottedPaw for being in ThunderClan. Wanted revenge on all the cats for Attacking RiverClan. I Still believe RiverClan started this mess"

" I think Riverclan did as well. But.. Thank you, for ridding us of one dangerous cat." Brambletail bowed.

((Wow- that moment when your main oc is a Riverclan cat-))

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 08:02 PM
"Yeah.. It is. I killed her brother, and it was before I even met her. So I Didn't know.."

SpottedPaww
July 13th, 2021, 08:04 PM
"Yeah.. It is. I killed her brother, and it was before I even met her. So I Didn't know.."

He sat down and curled his tail over his paws. "Well, Why Did you kill her brother? Was he doing something Dangerous?"

Rxcket_p
July 13th, 2021, 08:07 PM
He sat down and curled his tail over his paws. "Well, Why Did you kill her brother? Was he doing something Dangerous?"

" No.. He was bothering me. I asked him 12 TIMES to please leave me alone. Andhe didnt.. I dont know what came over me..."