PDA

View Full Version : Crowstep kits

Crow
February 8th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Well, first of all- //sCREAMS I'M SO EXCITED AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So anyways. My main character Crowfoot and his mate Birchstep will be having kits! However, since Ever left, me and the adopter of Birch have worked out an agreement that, essentially, this version of Birch is dead, and another cat exists in Riverclan with the same appearance/personality but not the same relationships. It's confusing tbh lmao //shrugs

So! My poor smol child is left alone to parent his kits {although they still need a foster queen}. He's understandably pretty sad at the moment, but he won't forget about them! He'll just be v sad for the rest of his life a few moons. Maybe more than a few tho. If you've read this far, put something about koalas anywhere in your form.

I rp one [Cinderkit], as does Frisk [Ashkit]. I will be picking anywhere from 1 to 3 kits, probably on the 15th or 16th. The kits can have markings ranging from black to white, and their eyes can be any color. I'm looking for a wide range of personalities, genders, basically everything you can think of tbh? i just want a diverse family lmao

I'm going to be pretty picky- this was my first and favorite wco ship, has won sotm, and has been in the making for over a year- and this is going to be their only litter.

As for specific appearances/personalities, Crow's page is here (http://wafflebatter.weebly.com/crowfoot.html), and Birch's is here (http://everwarrior.weebly.com/birchstep.html).

Thank you! ;u;

Form--
Name;
Gender; {also specify sex if they don't identify as cis}
Personality;
Appearance;
Other;

Teza
February 8th, 2017, 10:12 PM
Name;
Ravenkit (-paw, -claw)
Gender;
Female
Personality;
Outgoing | Energetic | Loud-Mouth | Optimistic | Hard-Headed | Takes On Too Much At Once
kithood
Ravenkit has been one of the most energetic kits in Riverclan since the day she was born. She can't stand just sitting around doing nothing, and will always find something to do, whether or not it gets her into trouble later. She refuses to take lip from any cat, even warriors, and will always have a half-way decent come-back for bullies. She's smart and sarcastic, always the one to start crap with mean cats, and always taking the blame for the wrongdoings of her friends when she's around. She is obsessed with making everyone around her happy and fun-loving, even when there is not much happiness in the given situation. She sometimes has a hard time deciding whether it is a bad time to crack jokes. As a kit it's hard to get her to do what you want, that is, unless you bribe her with something she wants. She often won't do anything she knows is against what little she knows of the warrior code, and she will never do anything that goes against her own personal moral code.
apprenticeship
As an apprentice, Ravenpaw will become much more of a loud-mouthed, spirited she-cat. She won't lose any of her previous personality at the start of her apprenticeship, however, as time goes on, depending on who her mentor is, she might become either a bit more shy, losing the inability to assess the situation and determine whether it's a good time to crack a joke or not. She could also only get worse with that inability, snapping snarky remarks at almost everyone she meets, whether she means it to be nice or not. Another option, which would only really happen if her mentor was a Dark Forest supporter, would be that she's completely lose her outgoing, energetic nature all-together, becoming shy and insecure about herself. She would be able to find every small bit of the bad parts of her personality and physical abilities, never to see the good in herself again. She would be mentally scarred with nobody to help her through those difficult times. While this is unlikely to happen until her apprenticeship is almost over, it will likely come true. (Because I kind of like this idea as a plot xD)
warrior status
Depending on how her apprenticeship went, Ravenclaw could be the party-girl of the warrior world. She'd be happy all the time, and always telling every cat what she thought of situations, whether they want to know or not. She'd be hyper constantly, and always trying to cheer up other cats, whether they are part of her clan or not. She would be an avid follower of the warrior code, and a strong believer in Starclan, though her tendencies may lead to her breaking the warrior code every so often just because why not? Alternatively on the "good" side of her little transformation into adulthood, she could be an average cat. Obviously she'd be a bit hyper and extremely outgoing around her friends, but what cat isn't? She would be a pretty decent follower of the warrior code, only breaking it when absolutely necessary and even then finding it hard to do. She would find it easy to talk to new cats, but depending on the other cat's personality, she might not be so keen to talk to them unless asked to do so by a high rank. The final option for her personality as a warrior would be her shy, depressed state. During this, Ravenclaw would be hard to get to know, afraid that everyone would only want to bully her. She would only ever speak if spoken to first, and would almost never give her real opinion, choosing to give one that the other cats would like instead. She would constantly be easily spooked, afraid of attack from another cat. It would be extremely hard for her to make any friends, and even then she'd second-guess them, wondering if they were really her friend or if they simply wanted to exploit her. This would make her finding a mate extremely hard, and she may even steer clear of finding love all-together.
Appearance;
Ref (http://www.coonpals.com/Available%20Kittens_file/7PASA%20DOBLE%2010mos%20300_6211.JPG) | Ref (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/20689-Black-Smoke-Spotted-British-Shorthair-kitten-white-background.jpg) | Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/a5/02/be/a502bed5a7e98b84dd6c2c2e5ac27e68.jpg) | Ref (http://i40.servimg.com/u/f40/13/50/68/93/dscn2531.jpg) | Ref (http://www.aynanin.ch/pics_couleurs/black-smoke.jpg)
Ravenkit is a dark gray she-cat with black marbled patterns all over her body and amber eyes. She's thin with medium-length fur and long, pointed ears. Her nose is black, and her tail is long and fluffy. It's almost impossible to see her marks unless she's in the correct sunlight. She has decently large paws, which are solid black with no marks, and her amber eyes practically glow in moonlight.
Other;
I like koalas, they're so fluffy, also I don't usually do just words for the personality, but I figure that with kits their personality can change drastically or not at all as they grow, so those are just some basic ideas for what I'm thinking Ravenkit will be like growing up. If you'd like I'll type out a paragraph or two for her personality xD I just went ahead and posted a paragraph for her xD

Starfall
February 8th, 2017, 11:59 PM
Congrats!!
Name:
Warblerkit, warblerpaw, Warblerflight//Larchkit, Larchpaw, Larchleap
{I can't decide /v\" }
Warbler For His Pelt Color, and That's The Theme
Larch Because It's The Theme XD
Personality:
As A Kit: He is a very curious tom, always wanting to know the answer to everything, and hates it when his questions go unanswered. He loves to observe others, and most of all loves to play with others, finding physical activity entertaining and a great use of his time. He will believe almost anything that he is told and will stop at nothing to get a task done, he hates leaving things unfinished. He loves to spend time with his family and makes sure that his opinions are heard, loud and clear, greatly detesting it when others ignore his statements.

As A Warrior: He is a very tireless tom, always dedicating his time and effort to tasks handed to him, always making sure its finished. He has a strong sense of integrity and bases his facts and opinions off of practical logic, greatly disliking other cats who give an argument, with no logic to back it up with. He will always take responsibility for his actions, feeling bad if someone takes the blame for him, he doesn't like causing other's trouble. He doesn't make many assumptions, instead preferring to analyze his surroundings, check his facts and arrive at a practical course of action. Once he's come to a conclusion, he will relay the facts necessary to achieve his goal, and he expects others to grasp the situation immediately and take action. He can get easily annoyed if his path to success is challenged with impractical opinions, and if the other's he's working with leave out key-ideas. If he say's he's going to get something done, he means it, meeting his obligations no matter what the personal cost.
Appearance: Ref1 (http://zoomia.pl/files/i/29/76/koty-sprzedam-maine-coon_big21502_2976571431331497773.jpg)||Ref2 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/79/40/2d/79402dcf82f85f0d4f3e35a0a6259292.jpg)||Ref3 (http://www.schwarzwaldtiger.de/j2wurf/Jagoda.jpg)||Ref4 (http://orig04.deviantart.net/dbec/f/2008/178/6/f/my_maine_coon_____by_flore_stock.jpg)||
He Has His Fathers Structure, Pelt Colors, But He Has His Mother's Brilliant Yellow Eyes.
Other: Hmm what name should I choose??

Empress Of Evil
February 9th, 2017, 12:25 AM
Name: Silentkit-Silentpaw-Silentstorm
Personality: Personality: Silentkit is really, really, really shy. They are antisocial and keeps themselves hidden from others. They often hide behind someone when meeting new cats. Silentkit is really reserved and quiet, sometimes you forget they're even there. Silentkit hardly ever speaks, they just either nod or shake their head. Many cats think they're is mute. But they're not, they just doesn't talk at all. Silentkit does want to talk to other cats, but they're afraid. They are scared of other cats, their own clanmates. Why? They don't know, it's just the way they are. Silentkit doesn't believe in themself. They believe they have no courage, no strength and thinks they're are just a failure. They honestly do not understand why they feel like that but they think it's most likely that because they don't even talk to their own littermates they can't do anything more. Silentkit is really, really, really good at keeping secrets. That's obviously because they just about don't speak at all. Silentkit is trustworthy and loyal. They would never say anything they don't wish to and is loyal to RiverClan to the end. Although, Silentkit hates it when cats ask them something that requires an answer that isn't a nod or shake of the head. The thought of speaking scares them. Now, for a shy cat you may or may not expect them to be clingy to her littermates and parents. Well, Silentkit is definitely not clingy, to their littermates anyway. With their parents, they like to stay close to them and be forever protected by them. No, they won't speak to them either but just being close to them is a comfort to them. Silentkit wishes their parents would always be there to protect them. They know that that would never happen though. Afterall, they would learn to fight eventually. Even if they don't want to learn. It's not that they're lazy, they're just afraid. Silentkit often feels upset, upset with themselves and hating how not brave they are. They feel they are just stupid and a waste of space. Silentkit isn't one to get angry easily. Except, there is one thing that can make them explode. It is one of the very few that will make them want to talk. Just tease them by calling them by a nickname. There are very few cats of which they will let call them a nickname. If anyone else does it, they will let their claws and tongue out. You will be hurt. Silentkit absolutely hates nicknames and they don't cope well with being called one. Calling them by a nickname is like them being embarrassed, teased and bullied every day of their life. That's how they feel about being called by a nickname.
So, some may call Silentkit a coward, some call them mute, most don't even notice them. But they can't help it, they're just afraid. Afraid, of a simple thing. Talking.
Appearance: Here (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2aKJpXFVr5HkgrRMVE00FDs8fmJY4Y 9-sZbKd24DDUP7m_50G1V6ejPP5)
Other: Depite living in Australia I haven't actually seen many koalas before. Also, they're my first non-binary ever!

spade
February 9th, 2017, 02:24 AM
(dangit crow I don't need anymore characters why)

Name;
Thistlekit - Thistlepaw - Thistle____
(thistle- for his prickly personality, noticed as a kit)
Gender;
Tom
Personality;
Quite loud and rambunctious, Thistle is always one to be up and moving around. Despite his young age, he is quite talkative and always feels the need to speak his mind. The tom doesn't quite know boundaries yet, and can sometimes appear rude by asking certain questions that can cross lines. He tries his best to be kind, but has a bit of social awkwardness when it comes to certain situations. He hates to talk about feelings or emotions, and would much rather rough house with his siblings or stick his nose into places it doesn't belong. He loves to take his own way instead of listening to others, which he developed from his mother by watching her and aspiring to be like her. He hates being told what to do and even those he asks for others opinions at times, he rarely ever takes them into consideration when making decisions or planning anything. (will develop more as he does!)
Appearance;
[picture reference (https://www.kimballstock.com/pix/CAT/04/CAT_04_RK0320_03_P.JPG)]
Thistle has a wide rang of colors and markings throughout his long furred pelt, much like his father Crowfoot. However, the color resembles more that of his mother, with the light creamy gray base coloring and tabby like dark gray markings that zigzag across his body. His key features are quite elongated, adding to his size advantage over his denmates throughout all stages of his life - kithood, apprenticeship, and most noticeably as he develops into a warrior. Thistle tends to use this to his advantage as his long tail aids him in excellent balancing skills, allowing him to climb high up in trees. The end of his tail has fur that is a bit longer than on the rest of his body, sweeping around him like a giant plume whenever he sits down. Towards each of his paws there are darker, almost black, tabby like markings that end in smokey black paws. His eyes are a deep shade of amber; similar to his mother's, but more pigmented and quite a bit darker as well. On his forehead and on his left cheek he has random splashes of russet colored fur, which are considered his "birthmark".
Other;
Even if he's not accepted I'm keeping him because tHAT PICTURE.

Hexict
February 9th, 2017, 07:14 AM
Congrats on the CrowStep kits! And if you are still looking for a foster queen, Waveshore (http://wcocharries.weebly.com/waveshore.html) is always happy to help any kits - especially her grandchildren ^w^

Name- Shorekit | Shorepaw | Shore___
[shore- after his grandmother]
Gender- Male
Personality- Shore is a very social cat who loves to be around others. He can be a bit rambunctious, but he doesn't over do it. As soon as he sees someone getting uncomfortable by him, he tries to calm down and make sure that he's being overwhelming, especially with a new cat he's meeting. He's a very considerate cat and tries not to be too pushy. But he does thoughts. Shore speaks his mind and would stand up to someone if they were being mean or he believes is making a huge mistake. He doesn't like to see others struggle, but despite his social personality, he has trouble talking about emotional subjects. Due to the death of his mother at an early age he has become sensitive and awkward are deep emotions of sadness and unsure what to do around death - usually unable to attend a burial of a fellow clan-mate.
[i'll add more detail later! :3]
Appearance- I can't choose between 3... so if you choose me just let me know which you think would be best as a CrowStep kits!
[option 1 (http://pasteboard.co/wgbzhu2BX.png)] [option 2 (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SFvTMMRFR04/V2Hp0IJoKaI/AAAAAAAAD-k/EMw9Wt8icJI72GE2IXec04YiUvUGy8dkA/w800-h800/grey_cat_adoptable_open_by_xx_sayuriadopts_xx-d54cdbd.png)] [option 3 (http://pasteboard.co/wgyMcaA0w.png)]
Other-

seasalt
February 9th, 2017, 07:26 AM
screeee
dang it, making another cat again. screeches. well i need more tom kitties anyways <3
Name; Whitekit
Whitepaw | Whitesplash, Whiteriver, Whiteclover
-White for his entirely white appearance, and his white mittens, river/splash for his chill and calm personality.
Gender; Male Tom Kit.
Personality;
Shy || Quiet || Refuses to Socialize at Times || Sweetheart || Generous || Kind || Stubborn || Troublemaker || Difficult to Understand at Times || Easily Distracted. || Playful || Loud || Skittish || Snappy || Extremely Short Tempered
As a kit; A shy, very quiet kit. Whitekit doesn't really want to socialize unless he wants to, when he wants, which makes him rather quiet at times, but these traits are often left out in the dust by encouragement, or never even their at all, and is often waked up by his stubborn nature at best. Nevertheless, Whitekit is a total sweetheart, and is usually the one giving, than receiving, being a generous kit, and kind one at that. But, Whitekit is, as said before, rather stubborn, and no means no doesn't go out the other ear, being a bit of a troublemaker at best. Sometimes, Whitekit is just difficult to understand, for some. He gets easily distracted and runs off another way, or some other way, and is very playful as a result. Whitekit, is rather...loud as well, and can be a bit of a complainer if in a bad mood. He's rather skittish as well, and usually, at times, on edge twenty four seven, and rather snappy at most, with an extremely short temper. Surprisingly Whitekit is a rather energized, and energetic bunch of fluff, and is a zoom zoom kind of kit, and at times, annoying and gets easily tired as a result of this, and his playful nature.
Sweetheart || Considerate || Generous || Workaholic || Dedicated || Kind || Stubborn to a Point || Hard-worker || Focused || Sometimes Easily Distracted || Quiet || A little Distant || Energetic || A little Clumsy || Fierce || Protective || Fatherly || Not very Aggressive || Respectful || Calm
As an Apprentice; Whitepaw changes quite a bit in his teenage years. Still a big, total sweetheart, with a great compassion for all, even those he dislikes, or hates, with a great consideration with others, and, as in his kit years, giving, rather than receiving, still quite a generous one at that. He's a workaholic, and likes to training, pretty much all day, and at times, refuses to rest, even when he's literally falling over, with extreme dedication. Whitepaw has a kind heart, with an urge to help others, but isn't really getting their just yet. Due to his refusal to not rest after training everyday almost, he still has that stubborn spark to him. Tying in with his workaholic, and dedicated traits, he's quite the hard-worker, and works over the top to try his best, and be the best, with a very focused nature in him. But, his easily distracted nature is still their, when he's not training, or doing something, he gets distracted by butterflies, bug, and anything of that nature, and is rather kit-like if you think about it. Whitepaw is a rather quiet tom cat, and often says very little, but is more sociable than before, in his kithood, but somewhat distant to friends at most. He has a large, energetic streak, that comes out more often than not, but makes him rather clumsy, but not all the time. He's a rather fierce cat, and is very protective of family, and friends, being quite fatherly despite not being old enough, or a father himself. He's not very aggressive, and is rather gentle at most, quite respectful to all, surprisingly, and isn't that much of a troublemaker anymore, and is calming down quite nicely.

Sweetheart || Considerate || Generous || Workaholic || Dedicated || Kind || A little Stubborn || Hard Worker || Easily Distracted || Quiet || Energetic || Clumsy || Gentle Giant || Fierce || Protective || Fatherly || Respectful || Playful || Calm
As a Warrior;
Appearance;
Whitekit is entirely white almost, with white mittens on both of the front paws, and the back in total. The rest of him is a mix of gray, and browns, with tabby stripes running down his head stripes, all the way from his back to his tail, mackerel tabby markings in all. White's tail is, surprisingly, isn't very big in comparison, is a only about 2/4 of length, compared to his father, but not a stub exactly. His eyes are a bit darker than his father as well, a clover green hue, just like the undergrowth in Thunderclan, or perhaps, some of the large piles of grass near the riverbank in Riverclan. His fur is rather smooth, and sleek, with a softness just like that of duck down. Its also rather long and fluffy, exactly waterproof. In total, he looks mostly looks just like Crowfoot, than his mother, but some genes are their. He's quite tall, a gentle giant, mostly.
here (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/83/c4/ac/83c4acaab79faa7e8995e467fc216852.jpg) | here (http://www.chicagocanine.com/photos/churchpro1s.jpg)
[mix of a cinnamon tabby and lilac tabby.]
Breed; Maine Coon mix, Domestic Shorthair.
Other; Koala's >3<

rascalcats
February 9th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Name;
Hollykit -- Hollypaw -- (Hollystep, Hollyfoot, Hollylight, Hollyshine, Hollybreeze... I haven't decided on a Warrior name yet, and likely won't for awhile. It might not be any of these; who knows?)
Gender; {also specify sex if they don't identify as cis}
She-cat -- Female
Personality;
Hollykit could be described as "the leader of the pack". When she's not getting under the Warriors' paws, asking them questions about patrols or battles, she's leading expeditions to the furthest corners of Camp, or trying to get her siblings to compete with her, usually to see who can catch the biggest bug or frog that's crawling around Camp. She can be accused of being a bit boastful, or arrogant, but her confidence in herself and others makes up for it. She will never tell a cat they're not good at something. Instead, she will be the first to volunteer to help them with it. She's brave, although sometimes she can run head-first into a potentially dangerous situation without thinking about it. She hates being ignored and is not afraid to speak her mind, which is good in some cases, but not so good in others. Hollykit also yearns to understand everything about her family and Clan. She seems to have endless questions about those who walked RiverClan's territory before her, where battles were fought, and her family tree.
Appearance;
Allegiance Format: A stocky, black, long-haired she-cat with forest-green eyes.
Picture Link: As a kit:
http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/36583-Fluffy-black-kitten-9-weeks-old-standing-with-tail-erect-white-background.jpg
As an adult:
While I have the picture, the links weren't working, so I've attached it to this post.
If you need a more detailed description, let me know!
Other;
I almost thought about making a koala-grey character named Fernkit... but perhaps I'll save her for another day.

goddess of ducks
February 9th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Name;
Flintkit | Flintpaw | Flint-something
Gender;
Male
Personality
Flint can have his moody days, but really just depends on how he is feeling. He can be hyperactive some days, and quiet and reserved on others. When he does have his cheerful days he is bouncy, and playful as any other kit, maybe even more. He tends to lean more towards the athletic spectrum, loving to run, swim, climb. HE is an all around kind of guy. He loves having friendly competitions as well, always pushing his speed, his endurance. He likes to try and prove himself worthy of being a Riverclan warrior. He has insecurities about it, which is one of the reasons he strives so hard to perfect everything her does. He strives to impress his father, his Clan and his family, but secretly doubts that he is worth anything at all to them.

He only wants to please those around him. Eve when his temper strikes, he never means for it to hurt some cat,even though it almost always does. He has a sweet heart and is compassionate about what he does. He always tries to put forth his best effort to further show that he is able. He has his flaws though too. His insecurities tend to get the better of him, especially when an idea of his is turned down or ignored. He is a fighter though, and tries his hardest not to let his hurt show through. Because all this little tom cat wants is to prove that he can be amazing.
Appearance;
(Couldn't find a pic of what I wanted so I just drew it) http://orig02.deviantart.net/8a2c/f/2017/040/1/0/flint_by_nightybreeze01-dayg6js.png
Other;
Emm, not really, but could he maybe be the runt?

Ludicrous Lunacy
February 9th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Name ~ Swankit || Swanpaw || Swanflight / Swanswoop / Swanfur
Gender ~ She-kit [ Sex: Tomkit ]
Personality ~ Swankit is elegant and formidable Haha, no, I wish.
Kithood
Swan is a slightly clumsy, friendly, outgoing kit, but making friends is hard for her because she gets really nervous if she doesn't know a cat. With a minor stutter, she doesn't really notice how her speech is impaired, which can both irritate cats and make them sympathetic. She dislikes being fussed over but will put up with it patiently, and enjoys playing games so much that some cats joke that she'll die playing mossball as an elder.
Apprenticeship
At this point, Swan will be starting to realize the way she speaks affects others' views of her, but she continues being a very talkative cat, though she is now more self-conscious and less willing to meet new cats, clinging to those who have remained with her. Swanpaw grows to be a little more poised and cold, but not a noticeable amount, and towards the end of her training begins to warm up again at the weight of what she has achieved presents itself to her, though this does not stop her from being more and more scared of strangers and the opinions of others, though she still remains entirely close and loyal to her family. [To be developed]
Warrior Life-Onward
After receiving her warrior name, she reverts back into her introverted, poised and self-conscious stage. Beginning to distance herself from others, she prefers to be alone, even ignoring her family. Until this point she has been overly trusting--now she believes the world to be constantly lying, and is only willing to rely on and trust one of two cats. This may change later on. [To be developed]
Appearance ~ [ Kit Ref (http://cutenorwegianforestkittens.yolasite.com/resources/Niah_10_wks.jpg?timestamp=1330866054511) ] [ Apprentice Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e6/f1/2e/e6f12e4218f4546abc9ab8d52a224989.jpg) ] [ Warrior Ref (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9d/19/3d/9d193d2cd5d94062e77b698f5c2975b2.jpg) ][/COLOR][/FONT]

SuspiciousMindz
February 9th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Name;
Coalkit / Coalpaw / Coalwisp

Gender;
Female[cis]

Personality;
Coalkit is rather secluded to her thoughts. She's more of an observer and a listener rather than going out and acting on something. She knows more than she seems to. Coalkit may not talk much, but she's worth listening to when she does speak. She always has something intelligent to say when she talks. Exploiting her ideas is only a good thing to her when she knew it was the right time or when she knew a plan would be successful. It almost makes her seem a little more mature than your average kit, but I assure you, she's still just as naive and playful as any other.
She's learned to keep her friend circle small, not wishing to dwell on relationships and end up getting hurt in the end. Most cats she meets will be dropped from her life to avoid such possibilities when she grows older. For now, she doesn't mind meeting new people and making possible friends. Even with this in mind, Coalkit will always try to be friendly, but over the moons she will become sarcastic when cats wanted to act dumb or be smart with her. She never fully loses her temper, however, but don't doubt this feline's abilities, she was born a fighter and will go out a fighter if she has to.
Her tongue may seem sharp, but always know her mind is sharper. Shee urges felines to be more knowledgeable about what they're doing and to be more cautious when choosing their actions, she's merely wanting the best for her clan. Even though hunting and fighting may be the biggest part of being a warrior, Coalkit strides to go further. She wants to show her clan that intelligence is just as important as using your claws.

Appearance;
[boop2 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/92/a9/25/92a925e96c7acd80d059614e24779fbd.jpg)]

[B]Other;
My first teddy bear was actually a koala c: || I also think this would be a good way to RP together. We've yet to do that cx

spade
February 9th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Appearance- I can't choose between 3... so if you choose me just let me know which you think would be best as a CrowStep kits!
[option 1 (http://pasteboard.co/wgbzhu2BX.png)] [option 2 (https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-SFvTMMRFR04/V2Hp0IJoKaI/AAAAAAAAD-k/EMw9Wt8icJI72GE2IXec04YiUvUGy8dkA/w800-h800/grey_cat_adoptable_open_by_xx_sayuriadopts_xx-d54cdbd.png)] [option 3 (http://pasteboard.co/wgyMcaA0w.png)]

twotwotwotwotwopICKTWOtwotwotwonumerodostwoooooo

Hexict
February 10th, 2017, 05:24 AM
twotwotwotwotwopICKTWOtwotwotwonumerodostwoooooo

really, i thought on of the others looks more like a CrowStep kit XD

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 09:37 AM
Form--

Name; Smokekit/paw/leaf- leaf for her soft, gentle, and kind personality

Gender; {also specify sex if they don't identify as cis} Female

Personality; Smokekit suffers from depression. It is an on and off occurring thing. She can be kept from having major depression by others playing with her or even just talking to her. However, she truly is a kind she-kit. She always wants to make others happy even if it means embarrassing herself. She tends to act like she knows everyone even if she had never spoken to he or she. Smokekit does love to talk. You can find her even talking to plant! She may say some things she doesn't mean, due to her getting angry easily. She also gets irritated often, and she tends to act scared a nervous. However, if she gets hyper her scared and nervousness melts away. When she isn't depressed, she is bubbly and happy. In other words, she is a real joy to be around. She tends to ramble when she is nervous around another cat or cats. If she does get major depression, then she likes to curl up somewhere and not to be bothered. She is also somewhat bi polar.(This is develop as she ages)

Appearance; kit- https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw_P6U2En4NRefWXyIEWU9_HhuKkgiD w4BZGvv3Sj2ls1Li7E2

Apprentice- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/7f/7f/31/7f7f31fde13a2a0325bc2d7c4e081bcd.jpg https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/170x/85/56/24/8556243a1aa8e60dae5d9f71e6ad251b.jpg

Warrior- http://www.pictures-of-cats.org/images/cat-photo-technique-4.jpg
Other; None

Slash-GNR
February 10th, 2017, 10:04 AM
*whispers* crow's character is gonna be Cinder

oh! I'm so sry! here, let me change it

Hexict
February 10th, 2017, 10:18 AM
oh! I'm so sry! here, let me change it

m'kay ^u^

Bella~
February 10th, 2017, 10:29 AM
Name; Blackkit, Blackpaw, Blackeagle
Gender; {also specify sex if they don't identify as cis} Male
Personality; Quiet mostly, does what he's told. Only speaks out if he feels strongly about something. Has a rather grim resting face but deep inside is really loving
Appearance; has a deep grey base coat with black flecks along his back. Has a black band across his eyes (of which are amber)
Other; None
Or
Name; Mightykit, Mightypaw, Mightystep
Gender; {also specify sex if they don't identify as cis} Male
Personality; a strong willed cat, stands up for others before himself, so very selfless. Always smiles
Appearance; black with lighter (grey-brown) stripes down his back and face. light brown eyes
Other; None
Or
Name; Polarkit, Polarpaw, Polarice
Gender; {also specify sex if they don't identify as cis} Female
Personality; A sweet cat, caring and calm. Smiles often but is easily put down
Appearance; A very light grey with icy eyes and grey-silver markings all over her body
Other; None

(I made three just so you could choose which you like best (if you chose mine) I am not applying three times ;3 )

Crow
February 12th, 2017, 12:26 PM
thank you all for the amazing applications! i can already tell choosing is going to be really hard ;u;

Reverie
February 12th, 2017, 12:34 PM
Name; Hushedkit(-paw-clover)
Hushed-For her quietness clover- For their blooming persona
Gender; {also specify sex if they don't identify as cis}Demigirl, she/her pronouns, they/them is also accepted.
Personality; Hushed is the type of cat that's iffy around others, as she's very adaquite about what she wants and when she wants it, but on the other side of this cat is a very unorthodox cat, angry, depressed, all of the above but she never really shows it. Or tries not to anyway, sometimes others' words can get the best of her and she'll just lash out, but once you get to know her, she's protective, provocative, and caring.
Appearance; Cream kit with green hues.
Other;

Teza
February 12th, 2017, 12:37 PM
thank you all for the amazing applications! i can already tell choosing is going to be really hard ;u;

Take your time, there be no rush xD
Also, if you need any help or advice feel free to ask :3 (I swear I won't be bias lolz)

The Cannibal
February 12th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Name; Vireokit ~ Vireopaw ~ Vireostalk
The prefix Viero is given to him because of his coats resemblance to that of the Vireo bird (http://www.birds-of-north-america.net/Yucatan_Vireo.html). The suffix stalk will be given to him because of his tendency to creep up on other cats and his ability to move around with surprising silence for a cat of his size.
Gender; Cis Male
Personality;
Curious | Observant | Open-Minded | Intelligent | Morbid

The moment Vireokit opens his eyes and is able to hear properly he will be one of the most curious kits you will ever know, finding fascination in the tiniest of things and won't easily be scared of anything until that thing actually brings him harm in which he will grow hesitant around it, though will retain his curiosity. A close eye will have to be kept on him at all times aside from when he's sleeping due to this, as he will very likely try and explore in order to study new things for he will have a desperate craving for knowledge, wanting to get to know and study anything and everything he can. As a kit, the studying will be focused on nearly everything, though as he gets older, likely around the time he starts to eat solid foods, his curiosity will turn towards the more.. Morbid side. He will very likely begin to dissect his food to study the way the muscles are, how the skin and fur is attached, the way they move, how blood flows and that sort of thing. Killing bugs in order to carefully dissect them for his own interest as well, not because he wants to torture them, but because he finds their anatomy intriguing.
Though despite this morbid curiosity, he will be a friendly cat, more than happy to speak to others, to teach them of his findings or provide his assistance in anything that they need. He will study carefully and practice daily during his apprentice moons, always giving his best because he believes that his training deserved as much of his attention as the dissections. He will be a very open-minded cat and often doesn't chose sides in an argument as he can see the positives and negatives of both sides and generally doesn't like to argue in general, though he does find it interesting to watch how cats argue and how they put their entire mind into just one side when there are so many flaws that they seem to ignore.
However, lets just hope his morbid curiosity remains with just prey and bugs and doesn't expand to things larger..
Appearance; [ref1 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/15/7d/fb/157dfbb32afda12a4a28a50c242ad753.jpg)] [ref2 (http://www.mcbfa.org/colorblacksilvertickedtabby.jpg)] [ref3 (http://i.skyrock.net/8230/92258230/pics/3243415688_1_9_V2p52Eh5.jpg)] [ref4 (http://mainecoonspalace.com/attachments/Image/bluetabby.jpg?template=generic)] [ref5 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a7/8a/3b/a78a3ba6562f5fe8a7fac4f985d7fbd9.jpg)] [ref6 (http://atlastcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/noreaster531.jpg)] [ref7 (http://files.lovely-angel-coon.webnode.fr/200000082-ccc7ecd6ff/IMG_3323.JPG)] [ref8 (http://www.kagoza.co.uk/images/photos/stanley%20show.jpg)] [ref9 (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/82/19/d0/8219d0e59316e6450deb5b05038c621c.jpg)]
Vireokit will take the long-furred appearance of his mother, though with the coloration mostly taking after his father. His base pelt color being a light ashy grey around his chest and underbelly as well as his muzzle, but a darker grey flecking the rest of his pelt, faint tabby markings being visible on his forehead, forearms, and outer thighs. His fur, rather than being coarse, will be fine and silky and can easily get tangled and messed up if he doesn't pay careful attention to grooming it several times during the day. His body frame, due to him mostly being maine coon, will be large and bulky, however his paws are very well padded and during his apprentice years he will nearly perfect the art of moving around silently despite his large build. His tail is relatively long compared to others and has silky fur like the rest of his body and can often snag all sorts of leaves and twigs if he's not careful to keep it off of the ground.
Other; I hope you won't mind if he does happen to get a rather darker side when he grows up, but if you do mind, just tell me and I'll have him not explore further c:

Crow
February 13th, 2017, 10:24 PM
I'll be picking tomorrow or Wednesday! c;

wren
February 13th, 2017, 11:07 PM
I'll be picking tomorrow or Wednesday! c;

Meaning there is no time left?

Crow
February 13th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Meaning there is no time left?
there's some time!! i'll be choosing tomorrow night or later

Crow
February 14th, 2017, 10:18 PM
oh mY GOD THIS WAS SO HARD
all of you had such amazing forms!! i'm really blown away by all the effort each of you put into your characters <3<3

Unfortunately, I could only choose three.
Without further ado,,
//drumroll
the winners are:

tawny~ with whitekit
Suspiciousmindz with coalkit
and Duskflight with vireokit!

again, thank you all for your forms! this was a very hard decision, and all of your kits were wonderful!

SuspiciousMindz
February 14th, 2017, 11:18 PM
yaayyy c: Thank you so much!
I'll have her page done eventually cx

Starfall
February 14th, 2017, 11:44 PM
:heartbounce:
Congrats~

Teza
February 14th, 2017, 11:48 PM
Congrats y'all :3

Empress Of Evil