PDA

View Full Version : mosskits finder!! <3

skaifoal
May 21st, 2021, 09:43 PM
MOSSKIT'S FINDER.
more detail on her can be found here!! (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39558)

so, finally got around to making this gal, but again i want to give her a little bit of a story before i jump into roleplaying with her!

needed:
- bio or adoptive mother and father,
- bio or adoptive siblings [can be older/younger!]
- partner in crime [pref around 3-6 moons]

wanted
- friends to mess around with,
- rolemodel type cat
- maybe a future crush
- any other relationships or future plot/interraction ideas!

name: mosskit.
sexuality: heterosexual.

personality summary: optimistic, very social, tomboyish, blunt at times, risk taker, genuine, doesn't hold a grudge, ambitious.
appearance: Small and slim in stature, Moss sports a more agile frame as opposed to a heavier and stonger one. Her pelt reinforces her build, a short length, thick enough to insulate the felidae and protect her from the water that frequents Riverclans territory, but also thin enough to stop the female from overheating in summer or during excessive exercise. The base colour of her coat is light cream in colouring, a mix of tan and eggshell white, disrupted by seal grey markings in the form of small spots and rosettes.

FORM <3
charrie name:
appearance:
personality:
relationship/plot ideas:
other:
mention skaifoal

Ziera
May 22nd, 2021, 03:01 AM
Ayyy a RiverClan bb <33

charrie name: Ottersplash
age / gender / appearance / personality: Boop (https://zieramason.wixsite.com/charactersite/copy-of-stonefang)
relationship/plot ideas: I was thinkin perhaps a role model (lol Otter, don't teach anyone your coping mechanisms) and / or potential future mentor? :eyes:
mention skaifoal

skaifoal
May 22nd, 2021, 09:53 PM
Ayyy a RiverClan bb <33

charrie name: Ottersplash
age / gender / appearance / personality: Boop (https://zieramason.wixsite.com/charactersite/copy-of-stonefang)
relationship/plot ideas: I was thinkin perhaps a role model (lol Otter, don't teach anyone your coping mechanisms) and / or potential future mentor? :eyes:
mention skaifoal

yesssss!! that could be so dope :love4:
sorry for the late reply btw had a minor breakdown bc i accidently pulled half my lashes out bc of glue :')

~Fierce~
May 22nd, 2021, 10:01 PM
charrie name: Shykit
age, gender, appearance, personality: Here (https://fierceclawcharactersite.webador.com/riverclan/shykit)
relationship/plot ideas: Well, Shykit is the complete opposite of Mosskit. It can explain in her personality on her page. So, maybe Mosskit could try to be a sort of role model for Shykit and Shykit would love to be like Mosskit but know that it would hopeless.
other: N/A
mention skaifoal

skaifoal
May 22nd, 2021, 10:18 PM
charrie name: Shykit
age, gender, appearance, personality: Here (https://fierceclawcharactersite.webador.com/riverclan/shykit)
relationship/plot ideas: Well, Shykit is the complete opposite of Mosskit. It can explain in her personality on her page. So, maybe Mosskit could try to be a sort of role model for Shykit and Shykit would love to be like Mosskit but know that it would hopeless.
other: N/A
mention skaifoal

haha i just saw that you posted on here too!! yeah i think they could have a super sweet ying yang effect on eachother, as they're complete opposites it could be cute for them to both try to help the other to be the best they can!

~Fierce~
May 22nd, 2021, 10:20 PM
haha i just saw that you posted on here too!! yeah i think they could have a super sweet ying yang effect on eachother, as they're complete opposites it could be cute for them to both try to help the other to be the best they can!
Great! I can't wait to roleplay them. Let me know when you want to roleplay them together.

skaifoal
May 22nd, 2021, 10:23 PM
Great! I can't wait to roleplay them. Let me know when you want to roleplay them together.

i'm free right now for a little bit if you are? we could have them meet in the clearing or something if you're down!

~Fierce~
May 22nd, 2021, 10:27 PM
i'm free right now for a little bit if you are? we could have them meet in the clearing or something if you're down!
I'm free for a little bit too. Shykit still hasn't gotten to the point of going outside of the nursery so maybe I can make a private thread and Mosskit can convince Shykit to go outside of the nursery?

skaifoal
May 22nd, 2021, 10:28 PM
I'm free for a little bit too. Shykit still hasn't gotten to the point of going outside of the nursery so maybe I can make a private thread and Mosskit can convince Shykit to go outside of the nursery?

sounds good, just mention me after you've made it <3

~Fierce~
May 22nd, 2021, 10:32 PM
sounds good, just mention me after you've made it <3
Will do!

skaifoal
May 23rd, 2021, 08:32 PM
bump! <3

Ziera
May 23rd, 2021, 08:41 PM
yesssss!! that could be so dope :love4:
sorry for the late reply btw had a minor breakdown bc i accidently pulled half my lashes out bc of glue :')

Ayyy awesome! (:

And omg no that is the worst, rip

skaifoal
May 24th, 2021, 12:09 AM
Ayyy awesome! (:

And omg no that is the worst, rip

let me know whenever you want to rp between them a little bit! <3
omg yeah it's so sad :'(

Ziera
May 24th, 2021, 12:19 AM
let me know whenever you want to rp between them a little bit! <3
omg yeah it's so sad :'(

I'm ready whenever! (: Do you prefer private threads or public?

skaifoal
May 24th, 2021, 12:23 AM
I'm ready whenever! (: Do you prefer private threads or public?

honestly i dont mind either!! they could meet in a public thread, like the clearing, and rp a bit then do a mix of the two?

Ziera
May 24th, 2021, 12:47 AM
honestly i dont mind either!! they could meet in a public thread, like the clearing, and rp a bit then do a mix of the two?

Sounds good to me! (: Would you like to write a starter or shall I? :heartbounce:

skaifoal
May 24th, 2021, 12:54 AM
Sounds good to me! (: Would you like to write a starter or shall I? :heartbounce:

if you wouldn't mind writing one and mentioning me!!
it's a little late here and i have work later so i'm going to sleep but i'll reply as soon as iwake up

Ziera
May 24th, 2021, 01:10 AM
if you wouldn't mind writing one and mentioning me!!
it's a little late here and i have work later so i'm going to sleep but i'll reply as soon as iwake up

Sounds good! If I don't get to it tonight I'll write it sometime tomorrow & mention you (: sleep well!

skaifoal
May 24th, 2021, 06:03 PM
Sounds good! If I don't get to it tonight I'll write it sometime tomorrow & mention you (: sleep well!

okay awesome!!