PDA

View Full Version : Rainys mate finder

Twilight Wing
May 17th, 2021, 04:34 PM
So my Thunderclan cat Raindancer(A.K.A Rainy) ,is looking for a mate! or a friend,anyway here's the form;

cat name:
personality:
mate?(yes/no):
why would this cat be good for her?:
clan:
plot ideas?:
mention me: Twilight Wing

ok so here is all you have to know about Raindancer:

name:Raindancer
Clan:Thunderclan
personality:Raindancer is kind,and quiet,she try's to do the right thing,and fails ...... a lot,but never gives up,she is brave,and talkative,and can sometimes be too gullible.
description:she is a multi colored she-cat who had rust colored stripes like her dear old dad Bluestripe,and icy blue eyes.
kin:Twilightwing,Blazepaw,Bluestripe.

Twilight Wing
May 19th, 2021, 12:42 PM
Bump!

Quickpaw
May 19th, 2021, 12:44 PM
So my Thunderclan cat Raindancer(A.K.A Rainy) ,is looking for a mate! or a friend,anyway here's the form;

cat name:
personality:
mate?(yes/no):
why would this cat be good for her?:
clan:
plot ideas?:
mention me: Twilight Wing

ok so here is all you have to know about Raindancer:

name:Raindancer
Clan:Thunderclan
personality:Raindancer is kind,and quiet,she try's to do the right thing,and fails ...... a lot,but never gives up,she is brave,and talkative,and can sometimes be too gullible.
description:she is a multi colored she-cat who had rust colored stripes like her dear old dad Bluestripe,and icy blue eyes.
kin:Twilightwing,Blazepaw,Bluestripe.

Is it okay if I make a cat for her?

Twilight Wing
May 19th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Is it okay if I make a cat for her?

sure,just fill out the form :)

_Riverblossom_
May 19th, 2021, 01:00 PM
cat name:Blazeheart
personality:Kind,strong,smart,brave,adventurous
mate?(yes/no):No
why would this cat be good for her?:He would do anything to protect her.he would even lose his life to save hers
clan:Loner
plot ideas:He and Raindancer get caught and they run deeper into the forest.Raindancer gets scared and strays from blazeheart.She yells his name and when he hears it he goes running towards the sound.They talk about what would happen to them when they went back.Raindancer decided to bring him with her to the clan to see if he could join.The leader says yes but they are still looked upon as if they had killed another warrior.They eventually decide that they want kits.
mention me @Twilight Wing

Twilight Wing
May 19th, 2021, 01:05 PM
cat name:Blazeheart
personality:Kind,strong,smart,brave,adventurous
mate?(yes/no):No
why would this cat be good for her?:He would do anything to protect her.he would even lose his life to save hers
clan:Loner
plot ideas:He and Raindancer get caught and they run deeper into the forest.Raindancer gets scared and strays from blazeheart.She yells his name and when he hears it he goes running towards the sound.They talk about what would happen to them when they went back.Raindancer decided to bring him with her to the clan to see if he could join.The leader says yes but they are still looked upon as if they had killed another warrior.They eventually decide that they want kits.
mention me @Twilight Wing

Ok so her sister Twilightwing already fell in love with a rouge,and they meet up like every day,and probably are going to get caught..........

Quickpaw
May 19th, 2021, 01:15 PM
sure,just fill out the form :)

Okay!

Twilight Wing
May 19th, 2021, 01:27 PM
Okay!
thank you :)

_Riverblossom_
May 19th, 2021, 01:37 PM
Ok so her sister Twilightwing already fell in love with a rouge,and they meet up like every day,and probably are going to get caught..........He wasn't always a rouge.He used to be in riverclan but left to be free

Twilight Wing
May 19th, 2021, 01:40 PM
He wasn't always a rouge.He used to be in riverclan but left to be free

did he leave when buckstar was killed?

I have an apprentice that left,because she feelt pressured by the tension between thunderclan and river clan.she is almost a warrior.

_Riverblossom_
May 19th, 2021, 01:45 PM
did he leave when buckstar was killed?

Yes he wanted to escape the chaos

Twilight Wing
May 19th, 2021, 01:48 PM
Yes he wanted to escape the chaos

do you think they could meet up?

_Riverblossom_
May 19th, 2021, 01:55 PM
do you think they could meet up?That would be cool.How you want them to meet?

Twilight Wing
May 19th, 2021, 01:58 PM
That would be cool.How you want them to meet?

could they meet in the outskirts? I will mention you :)

Twilight Wing
May 19th, 2021, 02:00 PM
That would be cool.How you want them to meet?

I could make a new thread for all the riverclan cats or any clan cats who whent away from their clan...

_Riverblossom_
May 19th, 2021, 02:01 PM
I could make a new thread for all the riverclan cats or any clan cats who whent away from their clan...
O K send me the link.Then how should Blazeheart and Raindancer meet??