PDA

View Full Version : The Last Shadows [RP]

starry
May 15th, 2021, 10:17 AM
Sign-Ups (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39272)

The Castle - This is were Katie and Queen Diana live. It's a big stone castle, with blueish-black roofs. It has many towers.

Inner Locations:

Katie's Chamber - This is Katie's bedroom. It has a small tower at the side, and is pretty big.

Queen Diana's Chamber: This is very big. There's a royal double-bed in the middle, and furniture around. It has a balcony at the side, with stairs leading up to a enourmous tower.

Village - This is the village of Shadehaven. There are a lot of inner houses, marketplaces, and stuff like that. A big road is through the middle.

Inner Locations:

The Farm: This is the biggest farm. There are fields around, and a big farm house in the middle.

The houses: Located at the side, the houses are wooden with red roofs. There are variouses options. This is a big quarter with most of the houses.

RiverClan*bab Peril Shade. The Flying Pizza Pheasantflight

starry
May 15th, 2021, 10:28 AM
Katie was sitting in her chamber, lonely. Again. Why couldn't she go explore? She wasn't even aloud to go into the garden! Actually, no one except her mother and some people that just followed her were aloud in there. She didn't understand why. Shouldn't the garden be free, for everyone? Katie had always wondered what was in the garden. All she knew was that there was a well in the middle.

// Open, but only for guards or Queen Diana

Shade.
May 16th, 2021, 02:05 PM
Stormpoppy

(How exactly does the worldbuilding stand? I mean, where do we even start?)

starry
May 20th, 2021, 11:50 AM
Stormpoppy

(How exactly does the worldbuilding stand? I mean, where do we even start?)
[Sorry this is late. I'll post some places in the first post, I forgot that!]

JusticeRabbit
June 30th, 2021, 12:05 AM
Zelda twirled her fingers through her hair. She stood up and walked over to her bed, laying down. With a small sigh, she closed her eyes and went into a dream. Her shadow animal was right beside her, but not in a shadow, in a magical form. The Serval had a white pelt with yellow tinged on its snout and tail. She crouched down and patted the Serval, giving it a small smile.