PDA

View Full Version : ShadowClan finder

NightWarrior4Life
February 5th, 2017, 04:56 AM
PineKit needs: Needed wanted not desperate

A mother a father friends

WolfKit needs:

A mother (same as PineKit, BoulderKit, RockKit, CedarKit, BeechKit) same father A future mate friends

CedarKit needs:

Same mother same father A mate friends

BoulderKit needs:

Same mother same father

RockKit needs:

same mother same father

BeechKit needs:

same mother same father

Rainkit needs:

Temporary mentor A mother a father

AshKit needs:

A mother (sister of Pinekit etc. mother) a father

(WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY SO KEEP CHECKING FOR A ROLE YOU'D LIKE)

I WILL BE PICKY SO PLEASE DON'T BE UPSET IF I DON'T CHOOSE YOU. I MAY REMEMBER YOUR CAT FOR MY OTHER CHARACTERS

NightWarrior4Life
February 18th, 2017, 08:24 AM
Bump!

goddess of ducks
February 18th, 2017, 09:12 AM
How old are they and what are their genders?

NightWarrior4Life
February 18th, 2017, 10:50 AM
How old are they and what are their genders?
Which cats are you interested in? Because they're all currently 2 moons old

goddess of ducks
February 18th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Which cats are you interested in? Because they're all currently 2 moons old
Well I have a she kit, Galaxykit who will need some friends. She is currently a newborn and will need friends soon. Depending on personalities, I don't care how many of them are friends, or maybe even a possible love interest if you choose to go that way.
Her page is here: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/galaxykit.html

NightWarrior4Life
February 19th, 2017, 03:26 AM
Well I have a she kit, Galaxykit who will need some friends. She is currently a newborn and will need friends soon. Depending on personalities, I don't care how many of them are friends, or maybe even a possible love interest if you choose to go that way.
Her page is here: https://nightyscharries.weebly.com/galaxykit.html
I think she'll be a good second mate for CedarKit. I don't have a site but here are some details: CedarKit-CedarPaw-CedarVine Cedarkit is the second strongest in his litter. He has short brown fur and brown eyes. He loves a good hunt however usually breaks the rules. Also just checking, he will have a mate and kits before her but she will be his second and final mate and they'll have two kits...is that okay with you? Other than that, ACCEPTED!

Empress Of Evil
February 19th, 2017, 03:32 AM
is this a litter of six?

Empress Of Evil
February 19th, 2017, 04:20 AM
What Cedar, Wolf, Pine, Boulder, Rock and Beech? Why?

I believe only a max of 5 kits are allowed in a litter?

Empress Of Evil
February 19th, 2017, 05:19 AM
No they're not in the same litter...I'll remember that next time I see someone with more than 5 kits...especially on finders...

That's rather unrealistic considering they're all still kits with the same parents but alright....

Empress Of Evil
February 19th, 2017, 05:49 AM
Well can't cats have more than one litter?
Is that alright with you?

Yes but there isn't enough age difference between all the kits since a cat wouldn't be pregannt for about a moon before giving birth again...

NightWarrior4Life
February 19th, 2017, 06:30 AM
Yes but there isn't enough age difference between all the kits since a cat wouldn't be pregannt for about a moon before giving birth again...
Well would you rather I break site rules or be unrealistic? Warriors is a fantasy book where there can be male tortoise shells. I do my think it really matters how realistic I am or not tbh.