PDA

View Full Version : Treekit Finder -- The Insane [TC]

SuspiciousMindz
February 4th, 2017, 02:34 AM
[Treekit (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/treekit.html)]

So this kitty... this kitty is one of a kind and requires special relationships for a purpose you'll read in her personality.

Mother
The mother will be the first to notice her talking to "Henry"
I want her to feel nervous, maybe even scared around Treekit
Preferred that she were a Bengal

Father
The father will try to get her to stop talking to "Henry"
although
she says/does something that scares her
Preferred that he were a Bengal

1-3 Siblings
They don't have to be like her at all considering she had a mental disorder

1 Best Friend
A cat she feels comfortable around... even when talking to her voices

Friends
Some can think she's weird, other not
They try to help
I want 1-2 to accidentally get on her bad side.

Enemies
Bullies. They need to bully her
I do want 1-2 bullies to get harmed[not killed] by her because "Henry" said so

Nemesis
The biggest bully of them all

Future Mentor 1
When Treekit becomes Treepaw, I want Treepaw to scare them
meaning
This mentor one day refuses to train her anymore

Future Mentor 2
This mentor will persist with training no matter what
I want them to try to help her and talk to her about "Henry"

Form~
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Personality;
Appearance;
Role Wanted;
Activity Level;
Other?;
Questions?;
Plot Ideas?;
RP Sample[link or typed];

Just a side note:
She's Asexual, but can be attracted to either sex. Love interests aren't necessary, but you can apply if you wish to!

Strobelight
February 4th, 2017, 02:51 AM

So this kitty... this kitty is one of a kind and requires special relationships for a purpose you'll read in her personality.

Mother

Father
although

1-3 Siblings

1 Best Friend

Friends
They try to help

Enemies

Nemesis

Future Mentor 1
meaning

Future Mentor 2

Form~
Name;Lightningfang
Age;25 moons
Gender;Male
Personality;Encouraging,Happy,Funny,Caring,Clumsy, Quick witted,Protective
Appearance;A yellow tabby with dark yellow stripes and blue eyes
Role Wanted;Future Mentor 2
Activity Level;6/10
Other?;None
Questions?;None
Plot Ideas?;Kinda want Her to have a tiny crush on him
Lightningfang gave them a serious look,but it faltered as he saw the kits faces,terrified,with scrawny bodies."Wait here" he meowed,padding out into the forest,he sniffed the air for prey. He caught a whiff of mouse,it being newleaf,he knew it would be plump. The yellow Tom drew himself forward,until he saw the mouse.He shot forward,pinning the mouse down and killing it with a bite,he came back to the kits and dropped the brown shape in front of them. They started eating immediately,greedily taking mouthfuls. He purred and laid beside them,smoothing down their fur with his tongue

Just a side note:
She's Asexual, but can be attracted to either sex. Love interests aren't necessary, but you can apply if you wish to!

Form~
Name;Lightningfang
Age;25 moons
Gender;Male
Personality;Encouraging,Happy,Funny,Caring,Clumsy, Quick witted,Protective
Appearance;A yellow tabby with dark yellow stripes and blue eyes
Role Wanted;Future Mentor 2
Activity Level;6/10
Other?;None
Questions?;None
Plot Ideas?;Kinda want Her to have a tiny crush on him
Lightningfang gave them a serious look,but it faltered as he saw the kits faces,terrified,with scrawny bodies."Wait here" he meowed,padding out into the forest,he sniffed the air for prey. He caught a whiff of mouse,it being newleaf,he knew it would be plump. The yellow Tom drew himself forward,until he saw the mouse.He shot forward,pinning the mouse down and killing it with a bite,he came back to the kits and dropped the brown shape in front of them. They started eating immediately,greedily taking mouthfuls. He purred and laid beside them,smoothing down their fur with his tongue

Empress Of Evil
February 4th, 2017, 03:35 AM
Name: Stormpaw
Personality: Here (http://empressoescharries.weebly.com/stormpaw.html)
Appearance: In link above
Role Wanted: Best Friend and maybe a love interest!
Activity Level: 8-9/10
Other?: The link I gave was the link to my old site. So it is extremely out of date gbut the personality and appearance is still the same.
Questions?: None
Plot Ideas?: Ooh! Since Stormpaw is super innocent and will believe absolutely anything, maybe he could start getting a crush on Treekit and then he starts to believe Henry's real as well, and seeing that she can't live without him, Stormpaw gets rather jealous? He could possibly turn a tad bit insane as well if that happened.
RP Sample: We've RP'ed so.....

Name: Silvercloud
Personality: Here (http://empressoesocs.weebly.com/silvercloud.html)
Appearance: In link above
Role Wanted: Future Mentor 2
Activity Level: 8-9/10
Other?: She currently has an apprentice but she will probably be a warrior by the time Tree's an apprentice.
Plot Ideas?: None really, Silvercloud is a bit of a 'no nonsense' cat so she might be rather strict with her about Henry
RP Sample: We've RP'ed

Momotaro
February 4th, 2017, 04:04 AM
Name; Goldenpaw
Age; 7 moons,
Gender; Female.
Personality; Here (http://maplefall.weebly.com/thunderclan.html)
Appearance; See above.
Role Wanted; Older sibling?
Activity Level; ten ppd.
Other?;
Questions?;
Plot Ideas?; I'll try think of something...
RP Sample[link or typed]; Goldenpaw looked at Lightpaw, "We shouldn't trust him with our lives or the clan obviously, but we should give him a chance; you gave me one...." The honey coloured she-cat trailed of, she remebered when she was a six moon old kit, bullied by her siblings, and any other kit. Then Lightpaw talked to her and all the problems disappeared. "He might feel guilty about it, his family died so he probably blames himself. Let's give him a chance." Goldenpaw looked into her freinds eyes. Lightpaw, please trust me. Everyone needs a chance. Please believe. Her warm Amber eyes trailed off and she looked at Soaringpaw.

The toms eyes had a shifting darkness behind them , it wasn't him, it seemed like another cat... The effect was mesmerising. She forced herself to look away, and once she did; the shadows were gone. She looked at Lightpaw. "It's simple, we listen." The honey coloured she-cat looked down again. What would it be like if had no family? Would I miss them? The cats that had terrorised my kithood? Or would I not care, or even enjoy their disappearance! Hoe cold would a cat have to be to do that?

NightWarrior4Life
February 4th, 2017, 04:18 AM

Mother

Father
although

1-3 Siblings

1 Best Friend

Friends
They try to help

Enemies

Nemesis

Future Mentor 1
meaning

Future Mentor 2

Form~
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Personality;
Appearance;
Role Wanted;
Activity Level;
Other?;
Questions?;
Plot Ideas?;

Just a side note:

Name: HazePaw
Personality: a kind of Tom boy...she is always day dreaming and not paying attention to her mentor. She has big dreams and goals and aspirations that people say she is crazy herself for wanting to do such good things. Because of this, she supports everyone else's aims and helps them when they're troubled or stuck.
Apprarence: grey with purple eyes.
Role wanted: best friend
Activity level: 28.23 PPD
Other?: she is a pre-existing character.
Questions?: do you want this to be literate?
Plot ideas: not at the moment but we can start RPing and take it from there!
RP sample: HazePaw wondered along the border, thinking about...everything. How the seasons changed, how it went from day to night...then her sister DaisyPaw came trotting along, and making quite a noise of it too. "What you thinking about HazePaw?" She asked, loudly. "How the world works..."
"Oh like, will we be born again? And have we already lived lives before?"
"Similar, but not quite..."
"How the clans were founded! That's always a story worth hearing!"
"Can you please stop yelling in my ear?" The grey she-cat spat. "Sooory!" DaisyPaw was taken aback. "What would life be like if things were different...like if we were twolegs or in another clan...or liners or rogues..."
"Didn't DarkWillow ever tell you the story when he was knocked out? He dreamed about loads of things...but only about FlowerPetal, Hazelkit and Hopekit..."
"No, do you reckon I should?"
"If it satisfies your thoughts then yeah." HazePaw rolled her eyes. "Go flirt with that Tom...TumblePaw why don't you?"
"Aww sis, you're so creative..." The golden she-cat playfully flicked Hazepaw's ears then bounced off.

ConfusedCas
February 4th, 2017, 05:07 AM
-

Name
Aspenheart
Aspen || Tall, strong build. Tricolor pelt.
Heart || Passionate, hardworking

Personality
This warrior is constantly working on something, whether it be improving her skills, hunting, or fighting for her clan. She see's that every life should be busy and helpful as long as they are alive and the relaxing and chatting can be saved for her life in Starclan. Aspenheart loves a challenge! It shifts her boring schedule and gives her something to amplify her passion and show how determined and aloof she really gets when faced with a threat. Another reason why she dedicates herself so much is because of how proud she is. She is proud of her family, her rank, and her skills. She doesn't take it easy when something stings her reputation- often makes her aggressive. What most don't see while she may be rebuilding a den is that she is always watching. Aspenheart see's and notices everything that goes on in Thunderclan as she is very observant. (She's also blunt)

Appearance
Boop (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-u1Xs-0vqTuE/VQnGp0vBJ-I/AAAAAAABUb0/QjG-7Ikvf0Q/s1600/funny-cat-146-39.jpg)
A sturdy feline with a strong frame and muscles. Her fur is long and usually messy. Tricolor pelt, amber eyes.

Role Wanted
Future Mentor 2

Activity Level
8/10

Plot Ideas?
She would probably push Treepaw harder than she'd like to go

RP Sample
Rowan padded along letting his mind stray far into the clouds. Clumps of snow occasionally intercepted the dirt trail that hadn't seemed to be trodden on in many moons. His stomach let out a small rumble but he knew he could go much longer without prey as he had gotten accustomed to being awfully hungry on his journeying, as well as thirsty, tired, and even at times lonely. A smile pulled his lips back as he remembered the last interaction he had with a certain interesting loner by the name of Torture. Rowan, as usual, had developed a crush but it didn't last. Suddenly he squeaked in surprise as his paw snagged on a tree root, ripping him from the daydreaming and into reality. Hissing a curse he scrambled back up and shook the bits of dead leaf and snow from his dark auburn red pelt. He lifted his twitching nose and decided to hunt whilst he still had his strength and energy up. His ears twitched up in surprise as a faint cat scent wafted in front of his nose. His tail lifted happily as it made him happiest to meet new felines. Simmer down, not all of them are friendly. His mind flashed back to the memories of meeting a hostile clan patrol back when he was exploring the forest. Though some of them, such as Talonpaw, were curious, innocent, and kind their were the territorial as well. Rowan twitched his whiskers impatiently reminding himself to stop drifting off.
He sped up into a trot in search for the cats, hoping they were fascinating. The scent got stronger and stronger as he walked on and by the time he got closest the sun had switched sides of the sky but was still above the trees. Rowan carefully stepped out of the shelter of the undergrowth and in view of the others. "Hello." His voice rumbled softly in his throat as he greeted the pair with kind, and gentle lime green eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Name
Birchkit || Birchpaw || Birchwind
Birch || White pelt and long body
Wind || Fast

Personality
Birchwind is known for being a hot-head as he often speaks his mind freely and is annoyed by the slightest of things. He is extremely judgemental and when he finds something worth gossiping about you can bet your tail he's the one that spread it through Thunderclan. He's a bit of a trouble maker as well using wits to embarrass others. Birchwind is sarcastic, stubborn, and tough- your regular pain.

Appearance
Boop (http://www.kuanjin.com/stars/sRavi.jpg)
Lean tom with a long body and a medium build and long legs. Classic black tabby pelt with a silver base coat.

Role Wanted
Nemesis

Other
He can be hurt by Leaf

Plot Ideas?
Kit life || Playing a game of clan leader 'Birchstar' challenges Treekit to a fight.
Apprentice life || Birchpaw and Treepaw go out with their mentors and the mentors decide for the apprenticed to go off together and hunt. Treepaw might say something to enrage him and Birchpaw leaps at Treepaw, before they get any real harmful shots in the mentors (who could be watching for an assessment maybe) split them up.

-

Starfall
February 4th, 2017, 11:05 AM
Name: Treekit
Personality: In link
Appearence: In Link
Role Wanted: Best friend even though they're in different clans.
Activity Level: 8/10 PPD: 9.35
Other: If they do become close friends teakit said warrior name will be in honor of Treekit ^^ I just noticed this.
Plot Ideas: Once the two become apprentices they can run into each other at the borders, treekit is very welcoming, he doesn't judge and won't hurt a fly. The two can talk and become close friends, not bringing up Henry. Half way through their apprenticeship the two get into a fight, Teakit may have said something to upset and anger Treekit. They don the meet each other for a few moons, but never truely forgetting about each other. Then when they are Warriors they go hunting near the borders, they meet, thought it's awkward they are happy to cross paths again, Treetiger will notice Teatrees name and question it. Teatree will explain that it was in honor of Treetiger.
Yeah that's all I got I'll tell you once I figure out the ending XD.
Roleplay Sample: {In Thunderclan Clearing}
{That's Okay XD Mine's Pretty Late}
Bluejay strolled into the clearing, a small mouse dangling from his jaws. The silver maine coon narrowed his eyes, his blue hues danced with tiredness and pride, happy with himself for catching something for the clan, even if it was small, it would still be able to feed a kit, though it wasn't his best catch he would take it over nothing. The tom made his way to the fresh kill pile, the limp catch swinging between his tightly clamped jaws with every step he took, snow crunching beneath his paws. Once he was a mouse length away from the pile he dropped the mouse on the top and twitched his tail, observing the pile "It's finally beginning to look like a pile." he stated, his nose wrinkling once he caught a wiff of a rotten corpse, it disgusted him, and if he didn't move it, it would contaminate the rest of the fresh prey. With a snort he bent down and began to shift the limp catches with his paw, blood staining the snowy white appendage, after a few seconds of searching he found a rotten sparrow and picked it up with his teeth by its wing. His nose twitched once the awful smell invaided his nose, wanting to throw it out as soon as possible he waddled out of the clearing, pushing his way through the bracken tunnel, and tossed it a few fox-lengths from the clan after digging a hole for it, and buried it.

Bluejay let out a snort once he was back in the clearing, his ears flat, his blue hues shone with annoyance "How did no one else smell that?" he snapped aloud, hoping that other's around him heard it, it took some time, and instead of dealing with a rotting corpse he could have been sleeping by now, just thinking about that annoyed him. He stomped across the clearing and was about to push his way into the warriors den until he spotted a pair of blue distressed filled eyes, it made him stop dead in his tracks, and it annoyed him that he stopped. The dark silver warrior hung his head and let out a long, dragged out sigh, and swiveled around, now facing Hawkfeather, Blue orbs meeting blue orbs "You look troubled...." he trailed off, realizing that he didn't plan on what he planned on saying, he didn't even know if she truly was distressed, he inwardly kicked himself for just turning and talking to another clanmate without the slightest idea of how to start a conversation. Since he already started, there was no use backing out now, he sat himself down with a huff and wrapped his tail around his paws, hoping to block the smell of iron and rotting flesh.

seasalt
February 4th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Name; Leafkit
Age; approx. five moons.
Gender; Demiboy Male Tom Cat.
Personality; here (http://cloudyswcocharcters.weebly.com/leafkit.html)
Appearance; In link.
Role Wanted; Brother
Activity Level; 9/10 / 8/10
Other?; . Leafkit would probably not show his real thoughts about him at all, but study him closely, with a very thoughtful expression, usually all the time when near Treekit. As he grows older, he will understand "Henry" a lot better, when he starts training in the Dark Forest.
. Any family in my character site may be the family of Treekit, but mother may be different, since his mother is dead.
Questions?; Not any.
Plot Ideas?; So far, no.

But, I'm thinking of Leafkit leaving the clan before his apprenticeship, become a loner, and get taken into the kittypet life, by accident, by a biologist.
RP Sample; (This is my recent roleplay post.)
Thunderclan Nursery Pg. 64
Leafkit didn't really mean to say it out loud, it was merely a joke, really. But, he did say it, and he couldn't take it back, and that was a okay, for certain. "So, do you want to go outside?" He asked calmly, with a twinkle of awkwardness, but a bit more confidence in his tone, as he held the pebble they would be playing with, rather gently. It was quite...fragile, as he thought many, many times, and must be held with care if they not playing games with it. Leafkit, honestly felt a bit..awkward around Remora, honestly, but thought they were understanding, and much nicer than...other kits, and Twilightkit. But, that was just his opinion on them, a bit, to say the least. Remorakit is pretty nice, I think I might ask them if we could be....friends. Yeah, friends... He thought, a smile on his maw as he set his mind, leaf green eyes never revealing his thoughts, but still looked as thoughtful as he usually looked, shuffling his paws a bit as he thought, with a swish of his tail.

psst, reminds of Dutchess and Petal's Roleplay.

Hexict
February 4th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Name- Kestrelkit | Kestrelpaw
Age- Unborn / Same as Treekit's
Gender- Male
Personality- Kestrel is a cat who wants everyone to like him... or at the people that 'matter'. He cares deeply about his image and doesn't want to be looking down on nor seen as less than anyone else. His goals are to climb the social ladder. Once he has no use for someone, he drops them and cuts them from his life. If someone also threatens his image, he would cut them out as well and make sure that everyone knows he doesn't acquaintances himself with whomever they are... no matter who they are. He is a very determined cat and rarely gives up, he knows that he had big ambitions and giving up would never get him anywhere. He surrounds himself with people he hopes to be like instead of people that he should surround himself with.
Appearance- [ref 1 (http://www.bengalcatworld.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/brown-bengal-cat-water.jpg)] [ref 2 (http://www.hdw-inc.com/ramses.jpg)]
Role Wanted- Brother and Bully (?)
Activity Level- 6/10 ... try to get better :c
Other?- He could also become one of her bullies when they're apprentices? He doesn't hate her... but rather fears her due to Henry.
Questions?- Noop
Plot Ideas?- How about Kestrel and Tree start off close and he thinks nothing of 'Henry'. But as he begins to see their mother's fear and father's unhappiness, he begins to feel uneasy about the whole 'Henry' things and begins to distance himself from her. As they become apprentice, he starts to join the bullies since he sees them as higher on the social ladder and doesn't think that Tree could further his career... in fact, she would hinder it instead,besides - he's come to fear his sister due to noticng the fear in others around her because of 'Henry'. After a few moons of become worse and worse as a bully, perhaps Henry has enough of his betrayal towards his own sister and kills him. Tree could then start feeling extremely guilty about the murder of her brother -perhaps having previous dark thoughts about him - and constantly wishes that he hadn't died. After all, even though he was mean to her, they were still family.
RP Sample- [found here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36&page=33)]

The somali watched the molly in front of him, his orbs narrowed as she began to speaking again. Her words were generated from her pity of due to what she had said to him before. He glanced away for a moment as she show him her slight pity, and he listened to her as she spoke. He wasn't sure how to go about thinking of what she said. He felt embarrassed that she had noticed his hurt look, plus he wouldn't consider it much of an apology. Though Berrykit seemed to be trying to cheer him up just a bit - but it also seemed like she wasn't use to doing such a thing. 'Maybe' I'm better than what she thinks?

But the tom just shook his head, not wanting to ponder on it for too long. After all, he just really wanted someone to play with with anyway. "It's fine," he mewed, trying to seem upbeat as he did so.

Snakekit watched nervously as he suggested moss-ball, observing Berrykit's reaction to the game. She didn't seem to be interested in such a game. But moss-ball could be fun! He silently supported his own suggestion, but didn't want to do so aloud, unsure how Berrykit might react if he were to push the game. He wasn't too keen on playing it himself, which was the reasoning behind offering to go out onto the territory. But he had regretted that decsion right away.

The young tom was surprised to see that Berrykit seemed to be interested in going out onto the territory. He had thought that maybe she wouldn't since they would be breaking the rules by doing such a thing. Does she really want to go? He then realized that he may have took back to suggestion a bit too soon since she wished to go out onto the territory. I'm all for breaking rules, but maybe that one is too far? Snakekit almost said that out loud, but again, he wasn't sure how the molly would react to that.

Snakekit's pelt prickled at the challenge she threw at him. She was jabbing at him, asking if he was scared of a little adventure. "No way!" He snapped back, and puffed out his chest. "I live for adventure!" Snakekit knew that he couldn't back down know, couldn't take back the suggestion to go and explore the territory with Berrykit. Or else he would look like a coward. He then flattened his ears as she continued to talk about herself, and if he had thought that she would get him into trouble. "It's not about tha-" he began, but Berrykit quickly questioned how dumb he thought she was. "I don't think you're dumb!" He quickly stated. "Let's go then!"

SuspiciousMindz
February 4th, 2017, 07:02 PM
I'll start picking roles after work tonight! It'd be great to have some parent applications!

Reverie
February 4th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Form~
Name; Gloomykit
Age; Same as Treekit
Gender; Agender (They/them or she/her, doesn't matter)
Personality; Evil and Demolishing (Ill add more as i think of it c:)
Appearance; Red cat with hazel eyes
Role Wanted; Best Friend turned love interest? Although with the gender I don't think it'd work.
Activity Level; im on everyday c;
Other?;
Questions?;
Plot Ideas?; None currently.
RP Sample[link or typed]; Gloomykit sighed, their hazel eyes gleaming with anticipation. They didn't, obviously, know what was going to happen just yet. But they knew something was wrong. Their eyes darkened as they looked at the sky, it was clouding over. Gloomykit knew something was going to be wrong, but as a kit, they really couldnt do anything.. So they waited, waited to see what could happen.

Teza
February 4th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Name; Almondpelt
Link; Click (areptesa.wixsite.com/wcochars/almondpelt)
Role Wanted; Future Mentor 1
Activity Level; 6.17 last checked
Other?; Almondpelt is an ex kittypet if that would mean anything to Treekit xD
Questions?; Nope
Plot Ideas?; She could creep Almondpelt out so much that she's scared of Treekit for the rest of her life?
RP Sample; Eagle nodded. "I understand. You have a duty to the fellow members of Dusk Syndicate. I will try to remain here until you decide to return," she said sweetly, feigning forgiveness to the handsome tom. She got up and nuzzled him, licking his shoulder a bit. "Do come back soon," she added quietly. She went to the back of the cave and decided to lay down for a while. She had been traveling for days it felt like, so the she-cat was slightly glad the tom was leaving. She'd finally be able to get some sleep. Hopefully, he'd come back later, or tomorrow even. 'Delvin isn't quite the tom I expected to come across who is involved in the Dusk Syndicate. Maybe instead of hitting and quitting, I'll stick around a while. He definitely seems worth my time,' she thought, watching the tom through seductive eyes.

Lilac
February 4th, 2017, 10:27 PM

Mother

Father
although

1-3 Siblings

1 Best Friend

Friends
They try to help

Enemies

Nemesis

Future Mentor 1
meaning

Future Mentor 2

Form~
Name;
Age;
Gender;
Personality;
Appearance;
Role Wanted;
Activity Level;
Other?;
Questions?;
Plot Ideas?;

Just a side note:

Form~
Name: Fernkit
Personality: Adventurous and brave but quiet
Appearance: light brown pelt with white paws and chest. Yellow /green eyes
Role wanted: sibling
Activity level: 8/10
Other: none
Questions: which clan will Treekit be in?
Plot ideas: none
Rp sample: Please check out my clan, Oceanclan, for sample.

whippoorwill
February 5th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Name; Morningwhisker (morning because she's mourning the fact that there's something seriously wrong with her child)
Age; 35 moons
Gender; She-cat
Personality; Morningwhisker is an unusually sensitive cat, who is more likely to follow her own intuition than what other cats tell her. As a result, she tries her hardest to act kind and make sure that everyone around her feels warm and welcome. However, underneath this compassionate mask is a cat filled with anxiety, guilt, and even anger, who still finds it hard tuning out the emotions of cats around her. Morningwhisker enjoys venting and the occasional gossip for this reason: it's a way to let out her inner frustrations without literally hurting anyone. She is active and tries her best to involved in her children's lives, but as the moons go on, Morningwhisker will find it harder and harder to tolerate being around Treekit.
Appearance; Boop. Eyes are a yellow color. (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/0f/2e/d50f2edb68217a3bdd3bd33215e2bdf5.jpg)
Role Wanted; Treekit's (and her sibling's) mother
Activity Level; PPD is 5.80 as I type this
Other?; Break this mom's heart c:
Questions?;
Plot Ideas?; Since Morningwhisker is the first to find out, maybe she'll try talking to Treekit, who threatens her to keep it a secret? Morningwhisker spills the beans anyway, angers "Henry", which causes Treekit to attack and actually wound her. Morningwhisker becomes lowkey afraid of Treekit from that point onwards, since she'd probably be on Henry's hit list after that c:
RP Sample[link or typed]; Morningwhisker watched over her children, yellow optics glimmering with joy and hope. She shifted her lithe, spotted body, arching her neck downwards to face her newborn kittens. "I will love you for as long as the stars glimmer in the sky above." She murmured, licking down each kit's fur with repetitive, determined strokes. The bengal cat winced at a sudden, sharp pain running down her stomach and she swallowed, crooning her head back up, tail curling around the new litter protectively. At the back of her mind, warning bells rung, a pulsating feeling of anxiety making the she-cat's muzzle scrunch up. Was something bad seriously going to happen, now? Her new litter had survived, and there weren't any visible complications, so what was it? Her eyes scanned the nursery over a few times. It was clear, and she couldn't hear any suspicious activity from outside either. Morningwhisker shrugged, before lying her head against the ground. She dismissed her random bout of anxiety as motherly worry. They were going to be fine. Not really.

SuspiciousMindz
February 5th, 2017, 12:52 AM
Okay.....

Empress Of Evil
Stormpaw accepted for best friend and possible love interest

The Eye Of The Storm
Give me a moment to figure out the parent situation and I'll get back to you about Goldenpaw!

NightWarrior4Life
We could start Hazepaw and Treekit off as friends if you'd like! We could work up from there, but I'm not sure Treekit would want to openly talk about "Henry" with her quite yet seeing that Hazepaw might take it like Treekit needs help(which she won't like)

SpiralTheRival
Bichkit is accepted for nemesis
Apsenheart is accepted for Future Mentor 2. I feel like they'd have the most interesting relationship considering in the future, Treepaw will listen to her voices more than her mentor which would drive Aspen mad if I'm getting her personality right. Just the entire situation they'd be in would almost be dangerous cx

starfall
Perhaps we could start Teakit(paw) and Treekit(paw) off as friends and when their encounter happens, the could work up from there?

tawny~
Leafkit is accepted for brother. Although would the RPer for Shredfern be willing to be the father of Kestrelkit as welll? Meaning, would Leafkit basically be a half-sibling? Morningwhisker would be the living mother currently.

Hexict
Kestrelkit is accepted for sibling
That plot would destroy her relationship with "Henry" I feel. It actually might end up helping her recover from her disorder.

xxJaggededgexx
Perhaps we could start Gloomykit and her off as friends and work upwards through RP? I'm not sure how she'd respond to an evil feline quite yet

Liquoris
Almondpelt is accepted for Future Mentor 1

LelliNicole.zob
As her page stated, she's in Thunderclan

Waluigi
Morningwhisker is accepted for mother

Front page has been updated for the open spots left!

ConfusedCas
February 5th, 2017, 02:05 AM
Suspiciousmindz Exactly what I was going for :D

Trashy Sky
February 5th, 2017, 03:15 AM
i wanna apply
but all i have is Damppaw and he doesn't seem like someone Treekit would like hah
also characters that hear voices put me off unless they're kinda diagnoised with something lol

Momotaro
February 5th, 2017, 03:24 AM
(( @Waluilgi I asked for Goldenpaw to be Treekits sibling from a previous litter, are you ok with that?))

Strobelight
February 5th, 2017, 03:31 AM
Okay.....

Empress Of Evil

The Eye Of The Storm
Give me a moment to figure out the parent situation and I'll get back to you about Goldenpaw!

NightWarrior4Life
We could start Hazepaw and Treekit off as friends if you'd like! We could work up from there, but I'm not sure Treekit would want to openly talk about "Henry" with her quite yet seeing that Hazepaw might take it like Treekit needs help(which she won't like)

SpiralTheRival
Apsenheart is accepted for Future Mentor 2. I feel like they'd have the most interesting relationship considering in the future, Treepaw will listen to her voices more than her mentor which would drive Aspen mad if I'm getting her personality right. Just the entire situation they'd be in would almost be dangerous cx

starfall
Perhaps we could start Teakit(paw) and Treekit(paw) off as friends and when their encounter happens, the could work up from there?

tawny~
Leafkit is accepted for brother. Although would the RPer for Shredfern be willing to be the father of Kestrelkit as welll? Meaning, would Leafkit basically be a half-sibling? Morningwhisker would be the living mother currently.

Hexict
That plot would destroy her relationship with "Henry" I feel. It actually might end up helping her recover from her disorder.

xxJaggededgexx
Perhaps we could start Gloomykit and her off as friends and work upwards through RP? I'm not sure how she'd respond to an evil feline quite yet

Liquoris

LelliNicole.zob

Waluigi

Is it possible that I could take Treekits Father?
I applied Lightningfang for Future Mentor 2 but seeing as that is taken,Might as well ask

NightWarrior4Life
February 5th, 2017, 03:45 AM
Okay.....

Empress Of Evil

The Eye Of The Storm

NightWarrior4Life

SpiralTheRival

starfall

tawny~

Hexict

xxJaggededgexx

Liquoris

LelliNicole.zob

Waluigi

Okay, let me know when you wanna start RPing!

Hexict
February 5th, 2017, 07:35 AM
Hexict

Thanks! ^w^

Sorry, but is that a yes or no to the plot idea?

seasalt
February 5th, 2017, 07:59 AM
tawny~

Shredfern is on hiatus/inactive, so i'm not for sure, but its a possibility. Leafkit has only older siblings so this is great!

Starfall
February 5th, 2017, 09:41 AM
Suspiciousmindz that's the plan Stan :heartbounce:

SuspiciousMindz
February 5th, 2017, 10:07 AM
Thanks! ^w^

Sorry, but is that a yes or no to the plot idea?
It was a yes xD

SuspiciousMindz
February 5th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Shredfern is on hiatus/inactive, so i'm not for sure, but its a possibility. Leafkit has only older siblings so this is great!
Alright!

RipplePaw
February 5th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Name; FrostKit (frost- her silver eyes, Kit- she is a kit)
Age; same as TreeKit
Gender; she-cat
Personality; usually listens to what others tell her to do, and would probably try to help TreeKit, she feels bad for her and doesn't believe in the voices or Henry
Appearance; boop (http://data.whicdn.com/images/139212372/original.jpg)
A lean black cat with short fur and big ears
Role Wanted; friend, one that accidentally gets on her bad side?
Activity Level; on every day, more during the weekends
Other?; nope
Questions?; nope
Plot Ideas?; Maybe TreeKit will not like FrostKit because she tries to help her and convince her that Henry is not real?
RP Sample[link or typed]; from ShadowClan Territory-
AspenKit looked at LeopardKit and twitched his ear. He felt it strange to be called Aspy. But he liked it. "Are you saying I did a good job at falling?" He growled happily, getting up and continuing to sprint forward. He burst through the camp entrance and into the territory, looking up at the trees to find the dead tree, the target to their race. It smells different here... he thought, but shook it away. It's probably nothing. All that matters is me winning this race, or else LeopardKit will have a bad first impression of me.. He unsheathed class and dug them into the ground, which propelled him forward even farther.

SuspiciousMindz
February 5th, 2017, 10:13 AM
i wanna apply
but all i have is Damppaw and he doesn't seem like someone Treekit would like hah
also characters that hear voices put me off unless they're kinda diagnoised with something lol
Her page says she's diagnosed with Psychosis, although to get down to details is impossible seeing as symptoms are present from each form of it. It's really based on RP to figure out how severe it is at what moments in her life

Starfall
February 5th, 2017, 10:13 AM
tawny~ Suspiciousmindz
Ah that means that Jaypaw is also treekits brother since he's remorakits sibling XD

SuspiciousMindz
February 5th, 2017, 10:16 AM
tawny~ Suspiciousmindz
Ah that means that Jaypaw is also treekits brother since he's remorakits sibling XD
o_o Gotta figure out this sibling thing asap. I went from charrie site to charrie site. I found an older sister and brother[deceased] but only on those two I found Remora

Starfall
February 5th, 2017, 10:18 AM
o_o Gotta figure out this sibling thing asap. I went from charrie site to charrie site. I found an older sister and brother[deceased] but only on those two I found Remora
Jaypaw is indeed remorakits older sibling~ I think she needs to update her page, because on mine, it says remora and fennelnose is our adoptive mother /v\ lemme pm Ludicrous

Hexict
February 5th, 2017, 12:54 PM
It was a yes xD

XD Alright, thanks!

Trashy Sky
February 5th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Her page says she's diagnosed with Psychosis, although to get down to details is impossible seeing as symptoms are present from each form of it. It's really based on RP to figure out how severe it is at what moments in her life
i mean the point is
psychosis could mean many things
tbh from the voices it seems like she has some version of schizophrenia hah
a version of schizoaffective disorder could work too

SuspiciousMindz
February 6th, 2017, 08:02 AM
i mean the point is
psychosis could mean many things
tbh from the voices it seems like she has some version of schizophrenia hah
a version of schizoaffective disorder could work too
Yeah, this is why I just wrote down psychosis, it was easier than diagnosing a specific form of it since everyone shows different symptoms. I especially didn't want to diagnose it wrong because I have a friend with schizophrenia who sees things instead of hearing them. It's so weird. Her moods switch back and forth like crazy, I just feel bad that I can't understand her sometimes, especially when she asks if I see the person she's seeing

Trashy Sky
February 6th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Yeah, this is why I just wrote down psychosis, it was easier than diagnosing a specific form of it since everyone shows different symptoms. I especially didn't want to diagnose it wrong because I have a friend with schizophrenia who sees things instead of hearing them. It's so weird. Her moods switch back and forth like crazy, I just feel bad that I can't understand her sometimes, especially when she asks if I see the person she's seeing
There's been three people in my family with schizophrenia (great aunt, great uncle, grandfather) and only one of them saw visual hallucinations with added auditory ones. I also recently did a research paper on schizoaffective disorder (which is schizophrenia with added mood disorders) and schizophrenia, but visual hallucinations are actually pretty rare. But I get what you mean. It was really weird because i'd be around my great aunt before she died and she'd sometimes answer random questions that I couldn't hear or she'd tell me to get away from the window because she thought someone was watching us from outside when no one was remotely near the house. Though, I have done research on this cause my psychiatrist is really horrible and I'm showing early signs of schizophrenia hah. It's usually diagnosed as depression or bipolar disorder, both of which my psychiatrist diagnosed me with hah. Plus, it tends to be kinda genetic.
So I would say Treekit has a form of schizophrenia, as all symptoms aren't shown. But, I'm not a psychiatrist.
I'm just some kid in a biology-psychology class.

seasalt
February 6th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Well, Leafkit's father is gone[deleted], so Leafkit is now Treekit's biological sibling. [ sad sobbing ]