PDA

View Full Version : Mentor For Sagepaw (WindClan)

Random Melody
February 3rd, 2017, 11:31 AM
Haiii!~ So my kitty in WindClan needs a mentor X3 Be warned though....She wont be the easiest cat to mentor.

So heres some info;

Name: Sagepaw
Clan: WindClan
Personality:
Cunning | Sharp | Ambitious | Sadistic | Carefree | Thoughtful
Sagepaw couldnt care less about anybody. She pushes others away, well most of the time when she doesnt feel like gathering 'allies'. She doesnt try to sugercoat anything either; She wont act like your friend or try to become likable. She'll either bribe, blackmail, or straight up threaten. She enjoys the pain of others, and its only cats like her she'll get close to. She doesnt care for love, she pushes it away because she fears becoming weak. Now she'll threaten, but that doesnt necessarily mean she'll actually do anything...Well, yet. She'll wait, watch, observe....Then send one of her allies to do her dirty work. Oh dont get me wrong, she enjoys killing but if she doesnt feel like you're worth her time she'll just send one of her followers to finish the job. Sure she gets into trouble more often than not and may end up being exiled...But like always she doesnt care, death, blood, killing...Its all a mere game for her, a game she loves playing.
Appearance: Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/c9/f3/3b/c9f33bf8629b3f80cd06890130db016c.jpg)

Be careful XDD I prefer a mentor thats like her, but meh.

Heres yer form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other/Anything I Missed:
Questions:

Done. X3 Thankies!~