PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes Things arent how They Seem (PRIVATE)

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 08:59 PM
A girl walked across the streets gently keeping an eye on her suroundings. she sat gently on the sidewalk, took out a map and looked at a picture on it. "Is this it?" she mumbled looking at the picture and the buildings across from her. She had been searching for these buildings for a while and still didn't feel like this was the right place.

The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 09:05 PM
A girl walked across the streets gently keeping an eye on her suroundings. she sat gently on the sidewalk, took out a map and looked at a picture on it. "Is this it?" she mumbled looking at the picture and the buildings across from her. She had been searching for these buildings for a while and still didn't feel like this was the right place.

@The Flying Pizza (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13414)

A tall boy stood in the shadows. His eyes could be seen through the darkness. "Purr-fect. More company..." he said, making his tone sarcastic.
(Dont mind the cat puns xD I kind of blame Miraculous Ladybug for that lol)

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 09:18 PM
A tall boy stood in the shadows. His eyes could be seen through the darkness. "Purr-fect. More company..." he said, making his tone sarcastic.
(Dont mind the cat puns xD I kind of blame Miraculous Ladybug for that lol)
(LOL)
The girl was still looking between them befire noticing she was being watched. she looked over and noticed him. "H-hello?" she called gently

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 09:23 PM
(LOL)
The girl was still looking between them befire noticing she was being watched. she looked over and noticed him. "H-hello?" she called gently

(IKR pfffft-)

The boy stood out of the shadows and started circling her. "What brings a little girl out here alone on Haunted Street?." his hands were behind his back, his gaze never stopping to watch the 'intruder'.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 09:27 PM
The girl watched him. "BY the likes of Caroline." she mumbled under her breathe. "Little?" she hissed to him. The girl hated it when people called her little. Of course her and Scarlet were little, but they hated being called little.

(I make cat puns, your not alone lol)

2THE FLYING PIZZA

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 09:30 PM
The girl watched him. "BY the likes of Caroline." she mumbled under her breathe. "Little?" she hissed to him. The girl hated it when people called her little. Of course her and Scarlet were little, but they hated being called little.

(I make cat puns, your not alone lol)

2THE FLYING PIZZA

The boy paused in step. "That old movie? Please, that got old in a matter of time." his cat-like pupils were lime green, and staring. He went to the front door of the first building and tapped on it gently. A hissing came from inside and the door opened...

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 09:33 PM
The boy paused in step. "That old movie? Please, that got old in a matter of time." his cat-like pupils were lime green, and staring. He went to the front door of the first building and tapped on it gently. A hissing came from inside and the door opened...
A small girl flashed beside the girl as she stood up. "She's not just in a movie" She stood up straight as she watched him. her eyes glimmered with a little hatred for this boy.

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 09:37 PM
A small girl flashed beside the girl as she stood up. "She's not just in a movie" She stood up straight as she watched him. her eyes glimmered with a little hatred for this boy.

The boy grunted. "Not like I care anyways." he walked to the other house and unlocked the door. "It's been abandoned for years so I live here." he called over his shoulder, lazily as he slipped inside.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 09:39 PM
She rolled her eyes. Her sister and her used to live in abandond buildings, that is until she herself died. SOmehow, this boy didn't notice she was dead...
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 09:42 PM
She rolled her eyes. Her sister and her used to live in abandond buildings, that is until she herself died. SOmehow, this boy didn't notice she was dead...

(Ho' up..SAY WOT NOW..)

Screaming could be heard from the inside of the building then the boy came back, claw marks over his eye, which was shut. The door slammed behind him.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 09:44 PM
(Ho' up..SAY WOT NOW..)

Screaming could be heard from the inside of the building then the boy came back, claw marks over his eye, which was shut. The door slammed behind him.
(she DEAD LOL)

The girl looked at him. How long had she been dead? How did she die? Oh yeah, the dollification... SHe stared at him and giggled a bit.

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 09:48 PM
(she DEAD LOL)

The girl looked at him. How long had she been dead? How did she die? Oh yeah, the dollification... SHe stared at him and giggled a bit.

(OF GHOST ALERT CALLING GHOSTBUSTERS UwU)

The boy sighed, grumpily as he held a rag over his clawed eye.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 09:50 PM
(OF GHOST ALERT CALLING GHOSTBUSTERS UwU)

The boy sighed, grumpily as he held a rag over his clawed eye.
(NO NOT THE GHOSTBUSTERS!!! xD)
THe girl giggled a little more before saying, "I thought you said this place was abandond!"

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 09:52 PM
(NO NOT THE GHOSTBUSTERS!!! xD)
THe girl giggled a little more before saying, "I thought you said this place was abandond!"

(YES THE GHOSTBUSTERS!)

He sighed dramatically. "Other than my older sister, it is abandoned."

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 09:55 PM
(YES THE GHOSTBUSTERS!)

He sighed dramatically. "Other than my older sister, it is abandoned."
(NOOOOOOOOOOOO)
"And do you say it's haunted or no?" she said. SHe stretched before noticing she was floating a little bit. SHe did this when she was having fun. She then lowered down to the ground quickly agian.

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:04 PM
(NOOOOOOOOOOOO)
"And do you say it's haunted or no?" she said. SHe stretched before noticing she was floating a little bit. SHe did this when she was having fun. She then lowered down to the ground quickly agian.

"Yeah, it's haunted. I hear the ghost of the house was so scary, the person just died on the spot." he shrugged. "Some people said her name was-." he was interrupted by the door on the other house creaking open. "I've met all the ghosts but her so far."

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 10:07 PM
"Yeah, it's haunted. I hear the ghost of the house was so scary, the person just died on the spot." he shrugged. "Some people said her name was-." he was interrupted by the door on the other house creaking open. "I've met all the ghosts but her so far."
"What's your name?" she asked sitting down. The girl really hated not knowing this boy's name...

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:10 PM
"What's your name?" she asked sitting down. The girl really hated not knowing this boy's name...

He chuckled. "My name's Aguirre. Aguirre Flitx. You?" he asked, sitting on fence.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 10:11 PM
He chuckled. "My name's Aguirre. Aguirre Flitx. You?" he asked, sitting on fence.
"Caroline Stuffing." SHe said relaxing on the ground.

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:13 PM
"Caroline Stuffing." SHe said relaxing on the ground.

He examined her for a moment. "So..you're a ghost too, I presume?" he shivered as a cold hand touched his shoulder.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 10:16 PM
"Yes. I am." she said. Her eyes drifted off. A small cat walked up to her and she looked down at it. "There you are!" she said to it as she picked it up. It was a calico and looked over at Aguiire.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:18 PM
"Yes. I am." she said. Her eyes drifted off. A small cat walked up to her and she looked down at it. "There you are!" she said to it as she picked it up. It was a calico and looked over at Aguiire.

He nodded at the cat, his tail showing for just a moment.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 10:23 PM
He nodded at the cat, his tail showing for just a moment.
She put the cat down and the cat turned into a person wearing a dress to her knees. The girl had a cat tail and cat ears. SHe smiled a bit. "I see you didn't drag Scarlet with you this time." she said to Caroline. "She has to go to school today." she replied.

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:25 PM
She put the cat down and the cat turned into a person wearing a dress to her knees. The girl had a cat tail and cat ears. SHe smiled a bit. "I see you didn't drag Scarlet with you this time." she said to Caroline. "She has to go to school today." she replied.

Aguirre thought for a moment then spoke, "So...."

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 10:26 PM
Caroline stood and waited patiently.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:29 PM
Caroline stood and waited patiently.

A ghost came gliding over. His eyes were not there. In fact, he had no eyes. "Finally! Thank the heck I found you, cat man." the ghost joked. Aguirre nodded in response to the ghost. "Hi! My name's Charlie!." Charlie smiled at Caroline.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 10:31 PM
Caroline stared gently. The cat stood beside her, bristling. "What is it Midnight?" Caroline asked her. "D-Danger" she hissed gently.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:34 PM
Caroline stared gently. The cat stood beside her, bristling. "What is it Midnight?" Caroline asked her. "D-Danger" she hissed gently.

Aguirre was bristling too. "Oh god..I can smell her...We gotta get to my house now!" Charlie shrugged. "That Her he's talking about is my mom..who happens to haunt this place.."

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 10:37 PM
Midnight whispered something to caroline. "Where?" Caroline hissed. Midnight led her somewhere as Caroline looked back at them for a minute.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:39 PM
Midnight whispered something to caroline. "Where?" Caroline hissed. Midnight led her somewhere as Caroline looked back at them for a minute.

The two boys didn't know whether to follow or not so they stoo there.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 10:42 PM
Caroline hissed something to Midnight. "Get Scarlet. If you find her she can help." "But... Trunchbull?" Midnight said. "Ignore her. Show her what you can do if she tries to hammer-throw you!" A second later Midnight was seen bolting.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:45 PM
Caroline hissed something to Midnight. "Get Scarlet. If you find her she can help." "But... Trunchbull?" Midnight said. "Ignore her. Show her what you can do if she tries to hammer-throw you!" A second later Midnight was seen bolting.

"What's going on?." the boys asked in unison.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 10:47 PM
"Erm... SOmething..." Caroline said not turning.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:48 PM
"Erm... SOmething..." Caroline said not turning.

The boys walked over. "I know you're lying." Charlie muttered.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 10:51 PM
The boys walked over. "I know you're lying." Charlie muttered.
"Stupid seam, why does this happen..." she hissed to herself. "Wheres the sewing needle.... What about the thread..." she mumbled.

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:53 PM
"Stupid seam, why does this happen..." she hissed to herself. "Wheres the sewing needle.... What about the thread..." she mumbled.

"Just tell us what's wrong.." Aguirre mumbled.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 10:55 PM
She turned her head holding a sewing needle in one hand and a spool of thread in the other. "You wouldn't understand..." she mumbled. Her eye was a button, not normal and she had some stitches across her face.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 10:58 PM
She turned her head holding a sewing needle in one hand and a spool of thread in the other. "You wouldn't understand..." she mumbled. Her eye was a button, not normal and she had some stitches across her face.

(I dont understand either XD)

"Uh.." the boys gaped at her face for a moment. "I-I've seen worse.." Charlie mumbled.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 11:01 PM
(She a livin' doll! LOL I got the idea from the ghost kids Caroline meets.)
She smiled. "DOn't worry, It happens a lot. Ussually if I almost break a bone... Although I don't have bones..." she said.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 11:02 PM
(She a livin' doll! LOL I got the idea from the ghost kids Caroline meets.)
She smiled. "DOn't worry, It happens a lot. Ussually if I almost break a bone... Although I don't have bones..." she said.

(I thought you just said she was a ghost unless she's BOTH xd)

They nodded. "If you say so.."

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 11:04 PM
(I thought you just said she was a ghost unless she's BOTH xd)

They nodded. "If you say so.."
(LOL she's a dead doll)
She nodded as she finished sewing around her neck a second.

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 11:07 PM
(LOL she's a dead doll)
She nodded as she finished sewing around her neck a second.

(Scared now oop-)

"Welp.." the boys shrugged. Aguirre changed to a cat and climbed a tree.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 11:09 PM
A second later the calico came back with a fox running behind her. "H-how do you run s-so fast... I even work out every d-day..." th fox growl panted.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 11:11 PM
A second later the calico came back with a fox running behind her. "H-how do you run s-so fast... I even work out every d-day..." th fox growl panted.

Aguirre yeeted a branch down, purring with amusement. Charlie rolled his eyes and settled beside his friend.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 11:15 PM
The fox dodged the branch even though it wasn't big she growled at the branch, leaping on it. And eating it.
The Flying Pizza (Don't worry she ok... maybe lol)

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 11:17 PM
The fox dodged the branch even though it wasn't big she growled at the branch, leaping on it. And eating it.
@The Flying Pizza (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13414) (Don't worry she ok... maybe lol)

(SHE TOTALLY NOT OK..)

Aguirre hopped down and changed to human again. "Really? Eating a stick?." he questioned, eyebrow arched.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 11:19 PM
"I hungry." she said. She turned human. "Our school doesn't feed us the best, so bassicly we can digest a lot." she mumbled.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 11:23 PM
"I hungry." she said. She turned human. "Our school doesn't feed us the best, so bassicly we can digest a lot." she mumbled.

(Aguirre has a point xD. WHO EATS STICKS?!)

He fished out some mice. "That's all I got.." he mumbled.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 11:26 PM
(xD YEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
Scarlet smiled. "I usually eat bread... sometimes cheese." she said.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 11:28 PM
(xD YEEEEEEEEEEEEE)
Scarlet smiled. "I usually eat bread... sometimes cheese." she said.

"I got a bit of cheese and ham sandwiches if you want.." he pointed to his house.

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 11:30 PM
"That sounds good..." she said.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 11:33 PM
"That sounds good..." she said.

He hurried to his house then grabbed the food. "Here." he handed it over. "Made it myself. My own cheese and ham secret sandwich recipe."

JusticeRabbit
April 24th, 2021, 11:34 PM
SHe took a bite of it and smiled. "GOod. Best thing I've had for a while." she said then finishing it.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
April 24th, 2021, 11:37 PM
SHe took a bite of it and smiled. "GOod. Best thing I've had for a while." she said then finishing it.

"Thanks." he nodded, taking a bite out of his ham grilled cheese sandwich.

JusticeRabbit
April 25th, 2021, 09:44 AM
"Thanks." he nodded, taking a bite out of his ham grilled cheese sandwich.
Caroline sat down looking at scarlet smiling a bit.

The Flying Pizza
May 2nd, 2021, 05:21 AM
Caroline sat down looking at scarlet smiling a bit.

(Wow I feel dumb XD)

Aguirre sighed, grumpily kicking a rock.
(Mood swings x d)

JusticeRabbit
May 6th, 2021, 05:37 PM
(Wow I feel dumb XD)

Aguirre sighed, grumpily kicking a rock.
(Mood swings x d)
(MWUAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA)

Caroline looked at Scarlet then gently tilted her head.

The Flying Pizza
May 6th, 2021, 06:03 PM
(MWUAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA)

Caroline looked at Scarlet then gently tilted her head.

(I have dem too so ur not aloneeee xD)

He cursed as he stubbed his toe. "Ow!."

JusticeRabbit
May 29th, 2021, 04:55 PM
(I have dem too so ur not aloneeee xD)

He cursed as he stubbed his toe. "Ow!."
(I have new addiction LOL)
"Ya alright?" A small voice said looking up at him.

The Flying Pizza
May 30th, 2021, 07:02 PM
(I have new addiction LOL)
"Ya alright?" A small voice said looking up at him.

"Fine." he mumbled.

(What is it this time lol-)

JusticeRabbit
May 30th, 2021, 07:07 PM
(Little nightmares lol.)
The girl looked at him up and down. "If ya say so." She replied.
The Flying Pizza

The Flying Pizza
May 30th, 2021, 07:09 PM
(Oof lol-)

WINGSOFFIRE

He shrugged and grumbled.

JusticeRabbit
May 30th, 2021, 07:14 PM
The girl jumped to higher ground so she could be seen.
The Flying Pizza