PDA

View Full Version : AspenKit's Finder

RipplePaw
January 31st, 2017, 07:31 PM
Hello! Here is a finder for AspenKit, of ShadowClan!
There is also... ReedKit of WindClan, DaisyKit of RiverClan, and ThrushKit of SkyClan! new: SootSplash of WindClan! I am also accepting any plot ideas for these cats~

Key:
Needs the most Needs wants not necessary (*=taken, *= taken, but still could have more)
----
Name: AspenKit
Appearance: Dark brown pelt with darker brown stripes, black tipped paws, tail, ears, and snout, and amber eyes.
Personality:
+ is very loyal and fun to play with, even if he boasts every once and a while around Cats his age, he respects older and younger cats. Anyone he always gets very close to the cats he spends time with everyday, like his siblings, parents, and mentor.
• playful as a kit, and still keeps this optimistic mood as an apprentice and warrior. Everyone he meets he protects with his life.
- he thinks he's better than other cats of his age and takes any chance to show off. Because he gets so close to the cats he is forced to spend time with, he is pretty antisocial and it is difficult for him to make newer friends.
I am looking for: parents, siblings, best friends, friends*, enemies*, future mentor future mate/love interest*, anything else you can think of
--
Name: DaisyKit
Appearance: she is a white cat with black spots. Her eyes are greenish brown
Personality:
+ she is very optimistic, and would fight any cat she thinks is doing wrong no problem
• she is very protective of the cats she cared about
- she hates to see other cats fight and is quite shy.
What I'm looking for: parents, siblings*, future mentor, future mate/love interest best friends, friends, enemies, and anything else you can think of.
--
Name: ReedKit
Appearance: black, with white paws, tail, snout, and belly. Green eye.
Personality:
+ he is very productive and likes to get his work done with no rest
• he always makes sure to make keeping the cats he cares about happy his first priority though, even if it is at his own expense.
- he can get very worried at the smallest things.
What I'm looking for: parents, best friend, friends, enemies, future mate/love interest, future mentor, anything else you can think of.
--
Name: SootSplash
Appearance: A black/brown/grey Maine coon (here) (http://pictures-of-cats.org/wp-content/uploads/images/black-maine-coon-1.jpg)
Personality:
+ very humble and puts as much time and effort to help the other cats of his clan
• when helping/mentoring cats he gives them some advice, but mainly let's them figure it out on their own
- often overreacts over his own mistakes, thinking he's caused more harm than he has
What I'm looking for: apprentice, mother, friends, best friends, enemies, mate/love interest, siblings,anything else you can think of
--
Form without link:
Name:
Appearance:
Perso (can be TBRP'd if this is a new charrie):
What role you want, and for which cat:
[optional] Roleplay example:
[optional] PPD:
[optional] questions/other:
--
Form with link:
Name/link:
Role you want, and for which cat:
Any information that is not in your site and is in the form above:
--
This will be first come first serve, but still, take your time! I may choose the better quality one as well. Quote this first post to get me to notice you faster!

doghouse
January 31st, 2017, 07:37 PM
What's his age?

RipplePaw
January 31st, 2017, 07:42 PM
Oh yeah! I knew I was forgetting something... um... I guess two moons, but I can always change it, I just created him Spirited Darkness

doghouse
January 31st, 2017, 08:05 PM
Tawnykit (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/tawnykit.html) for an enemy?

Mudkit (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/mudkit.html)nfnfor a friend?

RipplePaw
January 31st, 2017, 08:12 PM
Tawnykit (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/tawnykit.html) for an enemy?

Mudkit (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/mudkit.html)nfnfor a friend?
Ok! Accepted!

doghouse
January 31st, 2017, 08:26 PM
Ok! Accepted!
Let me know when we can RP them, just not Mudkit, as he's currently got greencough.

RipplePaw
January 31st, 2017, 09:53 PM
Boop, I still need parents, siblings and more!!

Spinny
January 31st, 2017, 10:15 PM
Hello! Here is a finder for AspenKit, of ShadowClan!

Key:
Needs wants not necessary (*=taken, *= taken, but still could have more)
----
Name: AspenKit
Appearance: Dark brown pelt with darker brown stripes, black tipped paws, tail, ears, and snout, and amber eyes.
Personality:
+ is very loyal and fun to play with, even if he boasts every once and a while around Cats his age, he respects older and younger cats. Anyone he always gets very close to the cats he spends time with everyday, like his siblings, parents, and mentor.
• playful as a kit, and still keeps this optimistic mood as an apprentice and warrior. Everyone he meets he protects with his life.
- he thinks he's better than other cats of his age and takes any chance to show off. Because he gets so close to the cats he is forced to spend time with, he is pretty antisocial and it is difficult for him to make newer friends.
I am looking for: parents, siblings, best friends, friends*, enemies*, future mentor future mate/love interest, anything else you can think of

--
Form-
Name:
What role you want:
[optional] PPD:
--
This will be first come first serve, but still, take your time! I may choose the better quality one as well. Quote this first post to get me to notice you faster!
(I'm pretty new to role playing in the main clans, so don't judge/help me when I do something wrong! Thank you, have a nice day!:rainbowllama:)

Name: Finchkit
Appearance: A brown short furred tabby cat with slightly darker stripes and paws and yellowish eyes
Perso (can be TBRP'd if this is a new charrie): he is confident, playful, sometimes silly and smart and unlike Aspenkit, he never boasts and is humble. Like Any other kit, he wants to grow up to be a strong warrior and protect his clan! He is usually quiet but sometimes talkative. He feels most comfortable near his brother.
What role you want: Aspenkits brother?
[optional] Roleplay example: Finchkit leaped on his brothers tail playfully with his claws mostly sheathed so he didn't hurt him. He sighed, soon not knowing what to do, and curled up, trying to fall asleep since Aspenkit was not in the moon to play. He closed his eyes and soon was asleep.
[optional] PPD: 9.35 posts per day
[optional] questions/other: just for your information, He's a new character :3

RipplePaw
January 31st, 2017, 10:17 PM
Name: Finchkit
Appearance: A brown short furred tabby cat with slightly darker stripes and paws and yellowish eyes
Perso (can be TBRP'd if this is a new charrie): he is confident, playful, sometimes silly and smart and unlike Aspenkit, he never boasts and is humble. Like Any other kit, he wants to grow up to be a strong warrior and protect his clan! He is usually quiet but sometimes talkative. He feels most comfortable near his brother.
What role you want: Aspenkits brother?
[optional] Roleplay example: Finchkit leaped on his brothers tail playfully with his claws mostly sheathed so he didn't hurt him. He sighed, soon not knowing what to do, and curled up, trying to fall asleep since Aspenkit was not in the moon to play. He closed his eyes and soon was asleep.
[optional] PPD: 9.35 posts per day
[optional] questions/other: just for your information, He's a new character :3
Accepted! Now we just need parents and we can start to rp!! :D

RipplePaw
February 1st, 2017, 09:52 PM
Boop!!

Lilac
February 5th, 2017, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=RipplePaw;155506]Hello! Here is a finder for AspenKit, of ShadowClan!
There is also... ReedKit of WindClan, DaisyKit of RiverClan, and ThrushKit of
--
Personality:
+ she is very optimistic, and would fight any cat she thinks is doing wrong no problem
What I'm looking for: parents, siblings, future mentor, future mate/love interest best friends, friends, enemies, and anything else you can think of.
--

--
Form without link:
Name:
Appearance:
What role you want:
[optional] PPD:
--
Form with link:
Name/link:
Role you want:
--
form~
Name: Blossomkit
Appearance:White cat with ginger splotches . Light green/yellow eyes
Personality: Upbeat , brave , and adventurous. Will always fight her for her clan and friends. Shy and thoughtful.
What role: Daisykit's sibling
Rp example: we've rp before

RipplePaw
February 5th, 2017, 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=RipplePaw;155506]Hello! Here is a finder for AspenKit, of ShadowClan!
There is also... ReedKit of WindClan, DaisyKit of RiverClan, and ThrushKit of
--
Personality:
What I'm looking for: parents, siblings, future mentor, future mate/love interest best friends, friends, enemies, and anything else you can think of.
--

--
Form without link:
Name:
Appearance:
What role you want:
[optional] PPD:
--
Form with link:
Name/link:
Role you want:
--
form~
Name: Blossomkit
Appearance:White cat with ginger splotches . Light green/yellow eyes
Personality: Upbeat , brave , and adventurous. Will always fight her for her clan and friends. Shy and thoughtful.
What role: Daisykit's sibling
Rp example: we've rp before
Accepted! For you: check out this for DaisyKit's full details- http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3869. //For you and everyone else reading this: Also is it possible that you have/can create a cat for parents because I need those for all my cats!

Teza
February 5th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Name/link:
Duskkit (areptesa.wix.com/duskkit)
Role you want:
Aspenkit's Best Friend/Future Love Interest
PPD:
Questions/Other:
Since Duskkit's attitude is all "Leave me alone I don't wanna even speak," I think it would be hilarious if her best friend was loud, playful, and optimistic, not unlike it seems Aspenkit is. It'd be even cooler if they ended up being mates in the future because of their differences and how well they work together.
Roleplay Sample:
As soon as she made sense of what Bushhunter had asked her, Almondpelt forced herself to be her usual happy-go-lucky self. "Everything's fine," she said, half lying. She cursed herself in her thoughts as she could tell the lie was very easy to detect. Was it her voice that gave it away? Or was it her eyes? Either way, she might as well fess up now before Bushhunter thought of her as a liar. "It's just, the whole reason I came to the forest is because my twolegs' home caught fire. I was out exploring past the Twoleg Place when it happened, and my mother and new siblings... They were locked in the dirtplace. When I went back and saw rubble... It was too late. They were all gone..." she said, starting to choke up. "When I came out here to Thunderclan, it was hard. And living through the fire that burned down our forest... It's just hard emotionally right now..." Almondpelt was surprised at how easy it was for her to talk to Bushhunter, allowing this she-cat that just a few moments before probably could have easily clawed her ears off and liked it. "Sorry, I don't mean to put any burden on you," she said with a wry giggle. "It's just really easy to talk to you." She glanced up, looking the she-cat in the eyes, her own golden amber eyes watery with tears that she fought so desperately to hold back. She then looked at her paws, feeling a strange heat creep up her body and into her ears, making them burn. "Sorry..."

RipplePaw
February 5th, 2017, 04:22 PM
Name/link:
Duskkit (areptesa.wix.com/duskkit)
Role you want:
Aspenkit's Best Friend/Future Love Interest
PPD:
Questions/Other:
Since Duskkit's attitude is all "Leave me alone I don't wanna even speak," I think it would be hilarious if her best friend was loud, playful, and optimistic, not unlike it seems Aspenkit is. It'd be even cooler if they ended up being mates in the future because of their differences and how well they work together.
Roleplay Sample:

Accepted, but! I'm so sorry I forgot to remove future love interest for AspenKit, it is already taken. :( but I do think your idea is good! Is it ok if they just end up best friends, and still follow your idea because it's good? Because even if it is possible to have muliple love interests it would be difficult xp

RipplePaw
February 5th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Bump~

Teza
February 5th, 2017, 10:43 PM
Accepted, but! I'm so sorry I forgot to remove future love interest for AspenKit, it is already taken. :( but I do think your idea is good! Is it ok if they just end up best friends, and still follow your idea because it's good? Because even if it is possible to have muliple love interests it would be difficult xp

OH OH OH OH IDEA~
It'll totally destroy her because she's already not very talkitive/sociable anyway but that's okay with me xD
My idea is that maybe (if things go well with Aspenkit's current love interest future thingy) then Duskkit can get her heart shattered by it and it'll kinda turn her off of socializing at all for a while xD I love hurting my babies did I say that?

RipplePaw
February 5th, 2017, 10:53 PM
OH OH OH OH IDEA~
It'll totally destroy her because she's already not very talkitive/sociable anyway but that's okay with me xD
My idea is that maybe (if things go well with Aspenkit's current love interest future thingy) then Duskkit can get her heart shattered by it and it'll kinda turn her off of socializing at all for a while xD I love hurting my babies did I say that?
Oh XD ok
I don't even know what to say
Yeah good idea XP they're still friends/best friends though, right?

February 6th, 2017, 07:55 AM
OH OH OH OH IDEA~

You will destroy me or Leopardkit? :v

Teza
February 6th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Oh XD ok
I don't even know what to say
Yeah good idea XP they're still friends/best friends though, right?
Of course
You will destroy me or Leopardkit? :v
I thought they went innactive..

February 6th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Of course

I thought they went innactive..

You did not answer my question =D

Teza
February 6th, 2017, 03:53 PM
You did not answer my question =D

Hmmm maybe I am misunderstanding??? Duskkit is the one who's getting destroyed?

February 6th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Hmmm maybe I am misunderstanding??? Duskkit is the one who's getting destroyed?

This is gonna be sad T-T

RipplePaw
February 6th, 2017, 04:34 PM
This is gonna be sad T-T
I think she was talking about her cat DuskKit, And yeah XD

Teza
February 7th, 2017, 12:47 AM
This is gonna be sad T-T
I think she was talking about her cat DuskKit, And yeah XD

Yup, my little anti-social princess is gonna get her heart destroyed >:3

RipplePaw
February 7th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Bump~

RipplePaw
February 7th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Bump!

Lilac
March 17th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Maybe we should just start role playing Blossomkit and Daisykit as apprentices?