PDA

View Full Version : April Gathering

Pages : [1] 2

BEAR.
April 6th, 2021, 03:48 PM
Please wait for your respective Clan leader or deputy to post before you arrive!
Note: Lionstorm is leading RiverClan in.

HIGH RANKS - PLEASE USE THIS CODE FOR YOUR ROLEPLAY POSTS WITH YOUR CHARACTER!

[announcement ] [/announcement ]

Make sure you close the brackets for your post coding!

Roleplayers, feel free to have your cats react to what the leaders are saying! You can search #announcement in this thread to find all the high rank posts you get to respond to!

[ Slushie, Jackpot, Undertaker, Puddle~, Rani, Moonraven ]

BEAR.
April 6th, 2021, 03:48 PM
It felt like ages since Lionstorm last crossed over the sandy shore and made his way to Seastones, being the first once more to take a seat on the standing rocks that loomed over the clearing. He rarely went here as a warrior following his resignation-- wanting to just relax and enjoy the break from leadership.

.. But it felt like it kept calling back to him. Lionstorm's tired gaze swept below him over the growing crowd as he waited the other Clans' arrival. He didn't know who planned on attending, didn't care as long as he got to confront Yuckstar.

[ RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED! ]

shaae_26
April 6th, 2021, 03:50 PM
Birdstream followed Lionstorm to the gathering. She took a seat, waiting for the other clans to arrive (OMG first, Open!)

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 03:51 PM
Reedpaw bounced around excitedly. His first Gathering! Hopefully something exciting happens... or not. Whatever happens, Reedpaw was just happy to be there!
(Open!)

Toadpounce walked over, the short tom easily blending in with the apprentices. He wasn't too eager to go, especially with ShadowClan, but he did just to keep an eye on them. Still, he felt uneasy all the while...
(Open!)

Willie Warf
April 6th, 2021, 03:51 PM
It felt like ages since Lionstorm last crossed over the sandy shore and made his way to Seastones, being the first once more to take a seat on the standing rocks that loomed over the clearing. He rarely went here as a warrior following his resignation-- wanting to just relax and enjoy the break from leadership.

.. But it felt like it kept calling back to him. Lionstorm's tired gaze swept below him over the growing crowd as he waited the other Clans' arrival. He didn't know who planned on attending, didn't care as long as he got to confront Yuckstar.

[ RIVERCLAN HAS ARRIVED! ]
Stonefoot walked after Lionstorm, sadness dripping off him. If he ever met the cat that killed Melon, it didn't mater if there was a truce. He would make them pay.
(Open!)

poppy
April 6th, 2021, 03:54 PM
QueenCocaHead

A thin RiverCLan apprentice bounced up to him. It was Violetpaw. ¨Hi! Wow, this is so exciting! Do you think they´ŕe going to fight again?¨

~Fierce~
April 6th, 2021, 03:55 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt padded with Riverclan to Seastones and sat down. What would the other clans say about Snakeheart being the only high rank and Lionstorm leading the clan for the time being? He shook his head and spotted Birdstream. He bounded over to her. "Hey Birdstream. How are you doing today?" He mewed.
:heartbounce: Viper2008 :heartbounce:

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw padded to Seastones for the second time in her life. She found a spot and sat down, waiting for the other clans to come.
{Open}

~Fierce~
April 6th, 2021, 03:56 PM
QueenCocaHead

A thin RiverCLan apprentice bounced up to him. It was Violetpaw. ¨Hi! Wow, this is so exciting! Do you think they´ŕe going to fight again?¨
(Only Shadowclan and Windclan know about the fight)

dino.
April 6th, 2021, 04:04 PM
It had been a while since he'd been present at the Gathering, but maybe that was for the best. Buckstar hadn't exactly wanted to be caught up between everything going on between WindClan and ShadowClan, and besides, he'd had his own trouble to deal with. Speaking of which - that was going to be fun to explain. He wasn't exactly looking forward to it.

He squinted at the rock as he led his Clan to Seastones. Surely it couldn't be... "Lionstorm?" he asked as he scrambled up, brows pinched together in confusion. "I thought you'd stepped down. Did something happen to Sootstar?"

// BILL., Jackpot

poppy
April 6th, 2021, 04:07 PM
Fierceclaw
(oop, sorry bout that)

~Fierce~
April 6th, 2021, 04:12 PM
~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw padded to Seastones with Thunderclan, surprised to see Lionstorm up where Sootstar was supposed to be. She looked around for a spot and sat down.
{Open}

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 04:14 PM
Spidercrawl walked over, keeping to himself mostly. He really didn't like being there, especially when ShadowClan would be, too. Still, he swallowed his discomfort and sat down. (Open!)

Thistlethorn lumbered over, the young warrior ignoring his slowly healing injury. He had gotten it looked at and latched, but he wanted to the join the Gathering. So, he snuck over, hoping neither his apprentice nor anyone else would notice him and his wound out of place there. (Open!)

furrensic
April 6th, 2021, 04:14 PM
[ OPEN ; quote or mention me ^^ ]
Sprigcloud strolled across the sandy beach , a smile on his face as he took a seat under the seastones , not too far away from his fellow clan members. He was in a good mood , which was not uncommon for someone like himself. Honestly , he was a bit excited. This was a chance for him to talk to other cats from the other clans-- while he did love talking to his clanmates , it was always interesting talking to a new person that he had never met before.

Though , he did realize that his clan was the first to arrive , but surely the other clans wouldn't take too long to also arrive. He did plan on being a bit cautious. Especially with shadowclan , they were known to be a bit...uh , cruel. Of course , that didn't mean all of the clan members were cruel , and there was a truce for gatherings. He still wanted to be careful though , even if it required a bit of prejudice.

Sprigclouds ears perked as he heard thunderclan leader arrive. Hah! He was right , the other clans would be here in no time. Maybe one of the thunderclanners would decide to interact with him , or he would go over and talk to them instead.

BEAR.
April 6th, 2021, 04:15 PM
Speaking of the devil.

Lionstorm's unwavering gaze rested on ThunderClan's leader as Yuckstar approached, a scowl etched across his muzzle. "I did resign, but if Sootstar and Stormcall were here I wouldn't be on this rock." And then, angrily, because Lionstorm ran on impulse and couldn't regulate his emotions in his current state, "What the hell is wrong with you? You couldn't drive your freaking coyotes into the outskirts so you chased them into our territory and didn't even have the decency to warn us? They're dead because of you."

[ Slushie ]

shaae_26
April 6th, 2021, 04:19 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt padded with Riverclan to Seastones and sat down. What would the other clans say about Snakeheart being the only high rank and Lionstorm leading the clan for the time being? He shook his head and spotted Birdstream. He bounded over to her. "Hey Birdstream. How are you doing today?" He mewed.

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw padded to Seastones for the second time in her life. She found a spot and sat down, waiting for the other clans to come.
{Open}
"Tired." Birdstream sighed

MooingPanda
April 6th, 2021, 04:20 PM
Nightpaw
Nightpaw bounded along with her Clan as they arrived at the Gathering. This would be her first time attending, as ThunderClan hadn't gone when she was first made an apprentice.

Nightpaw scanned the clearing. It appeared that RiverClan was already there. She bumped into an apprentice smelling of fish and nodded a greeting. She might as well try to make friends from other Clans, it would be interesting to see what they were like. "Hello," she meowed.
Kyrieknight

Gingerpaw
Gingerpaw padded up to the Seastones. It felt like forever since he had been here last. Of course, that had been as a warrior. He hoped none of his friends in other Clans would be too prying. Or, they could never have to find out. He didn't think that Buckstar would report something like this. Hopefully, he could go about his training and be made a warrior without any of the other Clans knowing he had been demoted. Holding his head high, he took his place in the clearing.
(Open)

Poprock
April 6th, 2021, 04:20 PM
[ OPEN ; quote or mention me ^^ ]
Sprigcloud strolled across the sandy beach , a smile on his face as he took a seat under the seastones , not too far away from his fellow clan members. He was in a good mood , which was not uncommon for someone like himself. Honestly , he was a bit excited. This was a chance for him to talk to other cats from the other clans-- while he did love talking to his clanmates , it was always interesting talking to a new person that he had never met before.

Though , he did realize that his clan was the first to arrive , but surely the other clans wouldn't take too long to also arrive. He did plan on being a bit cautious. Especially with shadowclan , they were known to be a bit...uh , cruel. Of course , that didn't mean all of the clan members were cruel , and there was a truce for gatherings. He still wanted to be careful though , even if it required a bit of prejudice.

Sprigclouds ears perked as he heard thunderclan leader arrive. Hah! He was right , the other clans would be here in no time. Maybe one of the thunderclanners would decide to interact with him , or he would go over and talk to them instead.

Robinwhisker strolled in behind her leader, head held high. It had been a few moons since she had last been at a gathering, and she was excited to speak with cats of other clans again. They just had the most interesting stories! Scanning the crowd excitedly, she wasn't surprised to see Windclan or Shadowclan were missing. Typical She thought with a shrug. Riverclan cats were friendlier anyways.

Thats when she spotted Sprigcloud, a friendly looking warrior who smelled of fish. "Hey! I don't believe we've met before. I'm Robinwhisker of Thunderclan." She greeted, smiling brightly.

dino.
April 6th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Buckstar's face twisted into concern and then horror as Lionstorm unleashed on him, and he took an involuntary step back, his ears flattening against his head. "Oh, StarClan, I- I'm so sorry. I didn't realize-" He cut himself off, his gaze searching Lionstorm's own. "I thought that was where they had gone! I didn't realize they'd gone over to you, I would have told you if I'd known, I- I'm so sorry." 'Sorry' never filled hungry bellies. Couldn't even come close to reviving dead Clanmates, fallen friends. "Is- Is there anything I can do? To make this right? I never meant for this to happen."

// BILL.

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 04:22 PM
Nightpaw
Nightpaw bounded along with her Clan as they arrived at the Gathering. This would be her first time attending, as ThunderClan hadn't gone when she was first made an apprentice.

Nightpaw scanned the clearing. It appeared that RiverClan was already there. She took a seat next to an apprentice smelling of fish and nodded a greeting. She might as well try to make friends from other Clans, it would be interesting to see what they were like. "Hello," she meowed.
Kyrieknight

Gingerpaw
Gingerpaw padded up to the Seastones. It felt like forever since he had been here last. Of course, that had been as a warrior. He hoped none of his friends in other Clans would be too prying. Or, they could never have to find out. He didn't think that Buckstar would report something like this. Hopefully, he could go about his training and be made a warrior without any of the other Clans knowing he had been demoted. Holding his head high, he took his place in the clearing.
(Open)

Reedpaw beamed. Whoa, another apprentice! She smelled of trees so... maybe ThunderClan? "Hi! Nice to meet you!" He greeted energetically. "My name is Reedpaw of RiverClan! And you?"

Moonraven
April 6th, 2021, 04:23 PM
Twilightstar gingerly made her way across the sand, muscles tensed with the tender recollection of blood spurting and fur flying everywhere. Pushing it aside, the WindClan leader cast her gaze up towards the stones where she found Buckstar and.... Lionstorm? She had her own problems to deal with, so wasn’t going to give the other clans too much of her mind. The curiosity she once felt dance across her mind had dulled with the bitter realization that it was everyone for themselves. Bouncing up onto the stones and taking a seat, she dipped her head to both toms, before turning her gather below. Her tail twitched uncomfortably as she heard Lionstorm speak and Buckstar stutter, it seemed like she was no longer the only one with issues between clans now?

(WINDCLAN HAS ARRIVED)

JackHunt_17
April 6th, 2021, 04:25 PM
Hawkpaw limped to the gathering after Buckstar. (Open)
//
Stornrunner padded after Lionstorm to the gathering. (open)
//
Wolfstrike followed Twilightstar, limping a little due to his shoulder injury. (open)

MooingPanda
April 6th, 2021, 04:27 PM
Reedpaw beamed. Whoa, another apprentice! She smelled of trees so... maybe ThunderClan? "Hi! Nice to meet you!" He greeted energetically. "My name is Reedpaw of RiverClan! And you?"
Nightpaw purred at the toms' energy. She reminded him of Buckpaw. "Hi, Reedpaw. I'm Nightpaw. I live in ThunderClan. This is my first Gathering." She was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the cats here. And this was with two Clans here. She wondered how everyone would fit.

MooingPanda
April 6th, 2021, 04:30 PM
Owltalon gazed around as he followed Twilightstar. It was hard to imagine everything that had happened here last moon. Every cat was sitting calmly and seemed to be having a good time. He wondered if the other two Clans even knew of the brawl that had ensued between WindClan and ShadowClan. Still distracted, he plopped down in the center of the clearing.
(Open)

Panda1440
April 6th, 2021, 04:31 PM
Iciclepaw followed her clanmates into the gathering place and glanced up at the leaders gathering. [not open yet]

---

Maplebird sat on the edge of the crowd, curiously awaiting the announcements. [not open yet]

Willie Warf
April 6th, 2021, 04:32 PM
Stagpaw bounced into the clearing, happy for his first gathering. The three-legged tom glanced around taking in the scent of all the different cats (Open)

Starfall
April 6th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Ravenpaw
littlelove

The molly followed, doing her best to keep up the pace. Where in the world was everyone headed off to? Why was it only a few of them were allowed to come and why in the world was she one of them. Did she managed to get herself in trouble?

Once they were there the black feline scooted off to the side after she watched a few clanmates do the same. Than came strangers she'd never seen before. They smelled different. Ears angled forwards and she twitched her nose.

Honeysage
[WC | OPEN]

The Tabby bobbled into the opening, a wave of memories overtook him, making him smile fondly. "It's been so long." he hummed to himself.

Silverdream
[TC | OPEN]

The tom had already seated himself when Lionstorm began to yell at Buckstar. He couldn't really hear what it was the golden tom was spouting, but it was fairly evident whatever it was, he wasn't happy about it.

furrensic
April 6th, 2021, 04:38 PM
[ Rockfall ]
Sprigclouds ears perked as he heard a greeting directed towards him. He looked over to see a she-cat , grinning at her introduction. "The names sprigcloud! It's nice to meet you , robinwhisker." he grinned , patting a spot beside him with his tail as a gesture for the thunderclanner to sit. He'd glance up at lionstorm and buckstar with interest , then turned his attention back to robinwhisker. "Doesn't seem like they're getting along." he commented. It was for good reason , thunderclan having driven coyotes towards riverclan. It wasn't on purpose...he assumed. Buckstar seemed like a good person , one that wouldn't knowingly drive predators towards another clan.

"It seems windclan has finally arrived!" He said , watching as the clan piled onto the beach , chattering amongst themselves. "We only have to wait for shadowclan. Say , do you think anything interesting will happen?" he wondered. Hopefully , a fight wouldn't break out. Sprigcloud had never been one for fighting , always a passive soul who didn't like unnecessary bloodshed or insults spewed. "Maybe one of the apprentices will hop up on the seastones." he joked lightheartedly. That wouldn't happen , ever , but it was still entertaining to think about a young feline jumping up there and talking for the leaders.

teddy.
April 6th, 2021, 04:41 PM
Wildpaw was ready to FIGHT! If he saw Tigerlily, that's tiny frog licker was going to be dead. As dead as... as... um, as dead as a rabbit!
The apprentice bounced along the sandy beach, keeping his balance as much as he could, which... wasn't much.
Bi coloured eyes widened as he fell, tumbling into the sand with a loud SQUEAK. The apprentice would land a few tail lengths in front of Iciclepaw. The scent of Thunderclan was thick in Wildpaws nose! Along with sand...

Panda1440

Quasar
April 6th, 2021, 04:44 PM
Eveningmist padded to the seastones with more confidence than last time, already used to being one of thunderclans representatives. The huge snow bengal tom followed closely behind buckstar, not wanted to steal the lead from him. That would be rude, wouldnt it? The moment he caught view of the already present leader(?), he knew something had to be up. Not only was Lionstorm taking the place that Sootstar normally would, he looked mad. And he knew that when Lionstorm was mad, things werent going to end well. The tom assumed the golden tabbies rage was directed towards Shadowclan, but he didnt want to jump to conclusions.

Taking a seat below Buckstar and Lionstorm, Eveningmist shifted uncomfortably as he heard the tense conversation between the two other toms. What? Coyotes made it to riverclan? That...that was horrible. Absolutely terrible. Unsure as to whether it was in his place to speak on the matter, he awkwardly cleared his throat before deciding to step in. After all, what deputy didnt lend a paw to their leader if it was needed? "Lionstorm, I assure you no one in Thunderclan knew this would ever possibly happen. After we fought off the pack of coyotes, we only followed them as far as the border. While we did our best to keep them away from the clans, we all know that coyotes have minds of their own. No one can control where they go except for perhaps themselves. After the gathering, I will speak to the cats who saw to driving the coyotes out to see if there was anything that might have caused this on our end. However, I am truly sorry for your loss. Is there anything we can do to help?"

The snow bengal did his best to sound as impartial as possible, believing that swaying to far to either side of the debate would do more harm than good. His eyes widened slightly as he realized Lionstorm probably thought he was just a random cat "Oh! Er, Im Eveningmist, by the way" he added almost as an afterthought, dipping his head politely to both Lionstorm and Twilightstar, as he noticed her arrival soon after he finished speaking.

// Slushie BILL. Moonraven

Quickpaw
April 6th, 2021, 04:47 PM
Stormpaw followed her Clanmates into the clearing. This was going to be so exciting! Her very first Gathering! Then Stormpaw realized that she wasn't looking very mature, so she slowed down until she was beside her mentor, Blueface.
She didn't want to seem too excited so she simply asked, "How many Gatherings have you been to?"
Ella_heart (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=13057)

Panda1440
April 6th, 2021, 04:51 PM
The apprentice was quite surprised when a random calico- WindClan cat from the scent- landed not to far in front of her. "Are you okay?" she asked with some concern in her voice. [ Romulus]

teddy.
April 6th, 2021, 04:53 PM
The apprentice was quite surprised when a random calico- WindClan cat from the scent- landed not to far in front of her. "Are you okay?" she asked with some concern in her voice. [ Romulus]

Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no! A pretty molly saw him fall over. Wildpaw was in panic mode as he scrambled to his paws. He quickly gave her a small goofy smile, licking the sad off his white chest with a few shy licks. "Pft y-yeah course I am!" He giggled the meows anixously. "Im Wildpaw! Whats your name?"

~Fierce~
April 6th, 2021, 04:56 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt nodded. "Yeah, it's been tiring." He mewed. He paused before looking at Birdstream. "Can I ask you a question?" He mewed.

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw padded to Seastones with Windclan. It seemed they were third. She found a dark spot and sat down.
{Open}

~Blackmist~
Blackmist padded to Seastones with Windclan and sat down in a comfy place.
{Open}

Poprock
April 6th, 2021, 05:03 PM
jude

Robinwhisker happily took the spot offered to her, glad to be chatting with such a friendly cat. Last time she was here, it was during the harsh leafbare, when everyone was as frigid as their bones due to the cold. She'd barely said two words to a Windclan warrior before he snapped at her. Rude! Sprigcloud was already much nicer than that jerk.

Following his gaze up at the leaders, she noticed her new friend was right about the obvious tension between their two leaders. Who could be upset with Buckstar? He is the most easy going leader ever! She thought. And wait... that's not Sootstar! Who is that guy? Instead of voicing her confusion, she let out a quiet hum. Better than accidentally offending the guy for not knowing his new leader. "At least I know whatever problem they have will be sorted out like warriors and not kits." She grumbled, thinking of Shadowclan's wretched leader Dawnstar. Her clanmates would often tell her of Dawnstar's open bullying of the Windclan leader during gatherings before she disappeared. Super rude!

Speaking of Windclan's leader... there she was! She looked... different, but she was still here! Looking back at Sprigcloud, she smiled at his question. "I always hoped something interesting would happen here, but usually the leaders drone on about new apprentices and then we leave. When I was younger I used to want to stir up some trouble just for some fun." She laughed. "Plus there's no way a apprentice could get up onto the seastones without slipping! Does Riverclan have any troublesome apprentices?"

Panda1440
April 6th, 2021, 05:04 PM
"Iciclepaw of ThunderClan... " the dark grey she-cat states. She was feeling more nervous now,,, after all, she had only really talked to her clanmates- Wildpaw was a whole new level. [ Romulus]

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 05:06 PM
Nightpaw purred at the toms' energy. She reminded him of Buckpaw. "Hi, Reedpaw. I'm Nightpaw. I live in ThunderClan. This is my first Gathering." She was feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the cats here. And this was with two Clans here. She wondered how everyone would fit.
Reedpaw grinned. "It's my first too!" He said, ears twitching. "I just became an apprentice a moon ago!"

teddy.
April 6th, 2021, 05:07 PM
"Iciclepaw of ThunderClan... " the dark grey she-cat states. She was feeling more nervous now,,, after all, she had only really talked to her clanmates- Wildpaw was a whole new level. [ Romulus]

He ruffled up his short furred coat in hopes of looking a little larger, a little more impressive, but it was a futile effort. "Iciclepaw, huh! A funky name but it suits ya," Wildpaw giggled again. He gave her another smile; this one more of curiosity as he titled his head. "I would shake your paw but well..." He wiggled his stump, "I don't think I'd be able to!"

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 05:08 PM
Crowspeck walked over. Hopefully, this Gathering would be relatively peaceful. But somehow, he had doubts.

(Open!)

Undertaker
April 6th, 2021, 05:10 PM
Dawnstar stalked proudly into the gathering, baring her new neck scars with an unnerving smile on her face. She had decided to come a little earlier than usual, she wanted to see how Bunnystar was holding up and was interested in what was going on with the other clans. They had failed to be present for the game last moon, they had better have a good reason!

Her fierce amber eyes swiftly found the lilac pelted bunny, but she was somewhat distracted by the sight of the old golden fish on the rock. He wasn't dead yet?! And more importantly, he wasn't supposed to be there? Where was her mouthy guppy? Dawnstar was intrigued, to say the least, it seemed like there was a heated discussion going on between ThunderClan and RiverClan. If she hadn't had her priorities set straight, she might have actually tried to use what discord between the two clans for personal gain, but she wasn't Icestar and Dawnstar had their own goal to achieve. The other clans were amusing sideshows compared to her favorite bunnies.

Dawnstar swiftly made her up alongside the other leaders, barely casting a glance at the new lone deputy, Finchwhisker should be showing up sooner or later, and focused her sights on Twilightstar while giving an ear to the discussion the other cats were speaking of. "Bunnystar, how's the eye? I see you still haven't found a new deputy for me to play with." Arrogance lace with pride sweetened her tone to something almost friendly yet mocking.
Moonraven

[ShadowClan has graced the Gathering with their arrival.]

Mango
April 6th, 2021, 05:15 PM
Bunnypaw nervously entered her first gathering, she intended to steer clear of the Shadowclanners, but nervously glanced around at the other cats unsure of who to interact with, they all looked strong and smart, and frankly they scared her a bit. (OPEN)

Blizzardsky let out a loud obnoxious yowl of excitement as he arrived at the gathering and set about to searching for someone cool to chat with. (OPEN)

Gulltwist narrowed her eyes at the Shadowclanners as she spat on the ground and sit in a corner eying the Shadowclanners angrily. (OPEN)

~Fierce~
April 6th, 2021, 05:17 PM
~Smokepaw~
Smokepaw padded to Seastones with Shadowclan. She found a spot and sat down.
{Open}

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw padded to Seastones with Shadowclan. Wow! Her first Gathering! She was too amazed to be here to remember that there was a chance her sister was here too.
{Open}

JackHunt_17
April 6th, 2021, 05:18 PM
Fiercepaw bounded to the gathering after Dawnstar, scowling at the WIndclanners (Open)

Quickpaw
April 6th, 2021, 05:19 PM
Blueface seemed distracted so Stormpaw bounded off to meet some of the other apprentices. Blueface had warned her not to tell any cat in the other Clans ThunderClan's weaknesses, so Stormpaw tried to put that in a place in her mind where she wouldn't forget it. (If any apprentice wants to talk to Stormpaw...)

shaae_26
April 6th, 2021, 05:19 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt nodded. "Yeah, it's been tiring." He mewed. He paused before looking at Birdstream. "Can I ask you a question?" He mewed.

~Darkclaw~
Darkclaw padded to Seastones with Windclan. It seemed they were third. She found a dark spot and sat down.
{Open}

~Blackmist~
Blackmist padded to Seastones with Windclan and sat down in a comfy place.
{Open}
"Sure, whats up?" Birdstream mewed

BEAR.
April 6th, 2021, 05:23 PM
"I thought, I thought, I thought!" Lionstorm was almost mocking, scathing in tone as he regarded Yuckstar. "You sound like a blubbering kit! How do you not know where your cats drove those mutts off into? It should have been in your best interest to know what border they crossed over! Not only are you just as careless as Buststar was, you screwed over my Clan with your decision to drive those mongrels off without thinking!" Seriously! What kind of half-baked idiot was Yuckstar, if he wasn't willing to track a threat to his Clan? "Sorry doesn't heal the cats who were brutalized trying to fight them off. It doesn't bring back my friend. It doesn't bring back my father!"

And then he whirled on Eveningmist, a dangerous glint to his eyes as his ears peeled back. He's aware of Twilightstar's presence but now wasn't the time to address her. (Sorry darling!)

"Your Clan chased those damn dogs across the river. They didn't come from another part of the territory, dung-face!" Lionstorm wouldn't be so pissed off if it wasn't clearly intentional! "Are you so haughty you'd assume we didn't verify where they'd come from? Apparently your Clan isn't only careless, but incompetent if you can't recognize what border you chased them over."

His lip curled up, disgusted with both of them. "I don't care who you are. The damage you've caused my Clan is far greater than anything-- anything you could do to 'repair' it." To Buckstar, bitterness creeped into his voice. "After everything I tried to do for your Clan, this is what I get?" Dead loved ones he'd never get back, several badly wounded Clan-mates, over an act of extreme carelessness. "You'd better watch yourself, flea-brains. As far as I'm concerned any friendliness between our Clans died when your cats decided they were above basic decency."

Lionstorm shook his head, forcing his hackles flat. He was still extremely angry at the both of them but tried to collect himself.

As far as he was concerned this discussion was over. And ThunderClan needed to pay the price for their negligence.

"Twinklestar," he chirped toward WindClan's battered leader. "It's good to see you again." Compared to the trash that was ShadowClan and ThunderClan, she was a breath of fresh air. His ears twitched mildly at Yawnscar's comments toward Twilightstar but didn't care to get involved, if only because RiverClan was largely out of the loop on things.

The last moon and a half had been.. exhausting, to say the least.

[ Moonraven, Slushie, Jackpot, Undertaker / one of you can start the announcements if you'd like, otherwise once i have everything compiled i will ]

WinterMara
April 6th, 2021, 05:24 PM
||Whitepaw of Riverclan ||

Whitepaw went to the gathering, a bit farther from other cats, FINALLY, a chance to interact with cats who weren't mousebrained like the ones in her clan were! It was lovely, to be honest.

|| Stonemask of Windclan ||

Stonemask padded on to the gathering, somewhat behind Twilightstar,, he sat down, not talking to anyone for a bit, but then growled the second he scented Shadowclan scent, of course they came after the chaos they caused at the last gathering, cats were DEAD because of them.

|| Both are open! preferably for clans not of their own. ||

~Fierce~
April 6th, 2021, 05:26 PM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt took a small, deep breath. "I'm scared of wounds and on the coyote patrol, I got scared and the others had to help me. I don't want to be useless and weak to Riverclan. Do you have anything that can help me?" Streampelt mewed.

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw saw a cat and they seemed interesting. She padded over to them and wrinkled her nose at the rotten smell. She recognized the scent. Shadowclan. She shrugged. "Hello. My name is Fiercepaw. What's yours?" She meowed.
{Riverclan Fiercepaw meets Shadowclan Fiercepaw lol :heartbounce: Bramblefire01 :heartbounce:}

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw looked around for someone to talk to after she was out of her trance. She saw someone that seemed interesting and bounded towards them. As she got closer, she wrinkled her nose a bit at the sudden fishy scent. She flicked her ears and sat down next to them. "Hello!" She mewed.
:heartbounce: WinterRabbit5350 :heartbounce:

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Toadpounce reared his head. He was as angry as Lionstorm, but there was no reason to go snarling at others over the deaths of their high ranks. What was done was done, and nothing could change it. Besides, if the coyotes didn't come then, they would've arrived later, dealing more damage. Still, he kept his tongue, though he refused to look up at the acting leader. Perhaps that attitude was one of the reasons he decided to back down as leader? He wouldn't be surprised. Lionstorm needed to get his head cleared out of those dark things, else he's going to provoke the other Clans to attack. Still, he accepted apology from the ThunderClan high ranks, for whatever that was worth. Toadpounce just stayed silent.

furrensic
April 6th, 2021, 05:28 PM
[ Rockfall ]
Sprigcloud nodded in agreement to robinwhiskers words. Buckstar and lionstorm were not even close to being as brutal as dawnstar was , so he was certain they didn't have to worry about any fights breaking out , even if lionstorm was (rightfully) upset. "Those two wouldn't start meanless fights , I'm sure they'll find a way to make up with eachother." he said in response , glancing at the two toms once again. Yeah , it'd be fine.

"I'm sure one of them could manage to get up there! Dawnstar would probably push them off though." he hummed with a smile. That did seem like something the shadowclan leader would do. "There are some , but I couldn't name them. Never been good with remembering names." he chortled in amusement. He suddenly became quiet once catching sight of the shadowclan leader arriving , speak of the devil. The unnerving smile she bared made the tom shiver.

He pointed a paw in dawnstars direction. "Looks like dawnstars here." he whispered to robinwhisker. Both leaders of shadowclan and windclan looked..uh , different , to put it nicely. He wouldn't say it was a good different though. Something definitely happened , feeling tension rise in the air as lionstorm was busy snapping at buckstar. "Doesn't seem like lionstorm is getting any less angrier either...anyways , I wonder where they got those scars. Aren't you curious about it too?" he asked , looking back to the thunderclanner.

Quickpaw
April 6th, 2021, 05:29 PM
~Stormpaw~
Stormpaw was looking around for apprentices from other Clans when she saw what every cat had been looking at. A cat, probably a leader, but Stormpaw wasn't sure, was yowling at Buckstar. What in StarClan's name was happening?
~Skyleap~
Skyleap padded into the clearing with Cloudheart beside her. As soon as she had gotten there she had noticed Buckstar and another cat, who she recognized as a cat named Lionstorm fighting. It seemed like Lionstorm was mad because of something, but Skyleap wasn't sure what.
"Do you know what's going on up there?" she asked her brother.
~Cloudheart~
"Nope," was Cloudheart's answer. Simple and sweet. "Let's sit over there," he motioned to a place close to the ruckus.

WinterMara
April 6th, 2021, 05:31 PM
[Since you mentioned Fishy Scent...I'm assuming this is a meeting of the Whitepaws LOL]

"Hm? Oh hello, my name is Whitepaw, Whitepaw of Riverclan to be specific, the best cat of the clans." She said, wanting to get off on a...good note in her eyes. she adjusted her new flower on her head, almost as a way to brag, scratch that, AS a way to brag.

|| Fierceclaw ||

~Fierce~
April 6th, 2021, 05:35 PM
~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw's ears perked up as she heard the cat's name. "My name's Whitepaw too! I'm from Shadowclan. Though, I used to be Snowclaw when I was a rogue and before that I used to be just Snow when I was a kittypet." Whitepaw mewed. Then her eyes brightened as she remembered something. "Hey, I have a sister, her name is Fierceclaw. She went to join Riverclan. Would you know her perhaps?" She mewed.

dino.
April 6th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Buckstar was grateful that Eveningmist had tried to step in, but that feeling didn't last long, and he found himself stepping in between Lionstorm and his deputy. He flashed Eveningmist a look that contained mostly unreadable emotions. "Thank you, Eveningmist. I appreciate it," he murmured softly.

Turning back to Lionstorm, he clenched his jaw and narrowed his eyes. YES, he felt awful about what had happened. YES, he'd screwed up. YES, he was responsible for the resulting deaths. And, YES, Lionstorm had every right to be angry and distraught. But that didn't mean Lionstorm had the right to drop thinly veiled threats against his Clanmates.

Ignoring the arrival of ShadowClan and WindClan and his own crushing guilt, he forced his voice to be flat and quiet when he spoke. "I am very sorry for your loss. If I had the power to bring him back - or any of them, for that matter - I would do so in a heartbeat. It was never my intention to cause this to happen, and it certainly isn't my intention now to act as if ThunderClan is above you. We're not, and we never will be, and we are still incredibly grateful for everything you've done for us. If you want to cut ties between us, then so be it. But I will not sit idly by and allow you to threaten my Clan. Tread carefully."

His eyes flashed with warning as he turned away to face the rest of Seastones, even as he shoved the horror and guilt and the shaking of his paws down somewhere it wouldn't be seen by anyone but himself.

// BILL., Jackpot, Moonraven, Undertaker

WinterMara
April 6th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Ughhh, a boring kittypet, although it could be worse...and, hey she recognized the name. "Oh why yes, I showed her around camp, I'd say me and her get along just fine." Whitepaw said with a confident smirk, she believed she was the bees knees, when in reality, she was just a laughing stock for anyone with common sense, actually, with that on Whitepaw's mind, she glanced over to where the leaders sat.

|| Fierceclaw ||

~Fierce~
April 6th, 2021, 05:41 PM
~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw sighed in relief. Her sister had made it in! She wondered if Foxear had chosen to go to Windclan. Well, it wasn't the time to think about that. "That's great that you get along! She isn't the most nice cat. If I don't get to see her, can you tell her that I'm doing well and that I got into Shadowclan and my new name is Whitepaw?" She mewed.

Fawnhearted
April 6th, 2021, 05:43 PM
Lilypaw of Shadowclan
Lilypaw looked around uneasily, she tried to blend in with the shadows but if was hard with her bright white fur.
(Open)

Mistpaw of Riverclan
Mistpaw watched her mentor Toadpounce chat with some other warriors and decided to talk to Thunderclan apprentices since Windclan and Shadowclan were a bit scary. (Open to Thunderclan or other River clan)

Fawnpaw of Thunderclan
Fawnpaw was running around excitedly, tripping other apprentices and warriors. His first Gathering! It was so amazing!
(Open)

WinterMara
April 6th, 2021, 05:46 PM
Whitepaw thought about it, while it would be an annoying task to complete, it wasn't a gross, disgusting one like hunting or swimming, and...it wasn't to time consuming, plus it gave her an excuse to interact with a "friend" of hers. "Alright, I'll go ahead and tell her, I wonder how she'll respond to us having the same name..." She said, still staring up to where the leaders were, she had begun considering how much say they had in decisions for the clans...it made her, want it all of a sudden.

|| Fierceclaw ||

Quickpaw
April 6th, 2021, 05:46 PM
Lilypaw of Shadowclan
Lilypaw looked around uneasily, she tried to blend in with the shadows but if was hard with her bright white fur.
(Open)

Mistpaw of Riverclan
Mistpaw watched her mentor Toadpounce chat with some other warriors and decided to talk to Thunderclan apprentices since Windclan and Shadowclan were a bit scary. (Open to Thunderclan or other River clan)

Fawnpaw of Thunderclan
Fawnpaw was running around excitedly, tripping other apprentices and warriors. His first Gathering! It was so amazing!
(Open)

Stormpaw looked around. There were so many cats! While she was marvelling, she ran into a cat.
"Sorry," Stormpaw apologized. The cat looked like an apprentice and smelled of RiverClan.

BEAR.
April 6th, 2021, 05:51 PM
Fernpaw was quick to scamper in after WindClan's crowd, not wanting to miss out on his first (real) Gathering!

After the Breezerock incident, he was mindful to dig his paws into the sand as he slowed down to avoid sliding! He didn't want to crash into anything again.. or anyone.. again.

Shaking some particles of sand from his pelt, he looked around the massive crowd with wide eyes. "Whoa," he hadn't seen so many cats in one place even in StarClan! "Hey!" He called to a nearby cat, unable to distinguish their scent in the mass of cats. "What's your name?"

[ open to 1 cat ]

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 05:52 PM
Lilypaw of Shadowclan
(Open)

Mistpaw of Riverclan

Fawnpaw of Thunderclan
(Open)

Goldenclaw looked over at Lilypaw and sighed. She was close and, with her white fur, she would give him away hiding in the shadows!... Not that his golden fur helped, but still! He grunted with annoyance and walked to the apprentice, golden eyes narrowed. "Oi. If you're going to his in the shadows, do so in the darker areas," he pointed out gruffly. "Or hide behind someone. You'll give both of us away!"

~Fierce~
April 6th, 2021, 05:52 PM
~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw nodded gratefully and looked up at the leaders. They seemed a bit mad. "What do you think happened?" She mewed to Whitepaw.

WinterMara
April 6th, 2021, 05:56 PM
Whitepaw looked over, they did seem mad...maybe the discourse could cause for some gossip, she hasn't had that in a while. "Not sure, what do you think? Twilightstar pulling her insanity again, Buckstar being a mousebrain?" She, honestly wasn't even sure if the terms were correct for the cat, she just did them based on a few rumor's she heard as well but, whatever.
[Btw, she mixed up Twilightstar with Dawnstar in her description lol]
|| Fierceclaw ||

Quickpaw
April 6th, 2021, 05:57 PM
Fernpaw was quick to scamper in after WindClan's crowd, not wanting to miss out on his first (real) Gathering!

After the Breezerock incident, he was mindful to dig his paws into the sand as he slowed down to avoid sliding! He didn't want to crash into anything again.. or anyone.. again.

Shaking some particles of sand from his pelt, he looked around the massive crowd with wide eyes. "Whoa," he hadn't seen so many cats in one place even in StarClan! "Hey!" He called to a nearby cat, unable to distinguish their scent in the mass of cats. "What's your name?"

[ open to 1 cat ]

~Skyleap~
Skyleap was waiting for the Gathering to start when a WindClan apprentice called out to her.
"Uh," Skyleap meowed. "Skyleap."
~Cloudheart~
An apprentice, WindClan by the smell of it nearly drowned him in sand. Cloudheart nearly snapped at the apprentice, but he saw his sister talking to the WindClan cat and shut his mouth.

ChillCat
April 6th, 2021, 06:05 PM
Scorchstrike quietly walked down to find a seat. She really hoped there wouldn't been any fighting...she had had enough. Maybe the leaders would just yell at each other a bit and they could all go home. Please be mature, please be mature... Nope. Dawnstar had already made a passive aggressive comment in record time and Buckstar and...Lionstar? were yelling over something. What a great start, Scorchstrike sighed deeply. Maybe I should leave early. She eventually decided against it. She had dragged her tail all the way to Seastones, she wasn't going to leave without hearing news. I should at least figure out why Lion...Storm? Star?- is here.(OPEN)

Silentpaw stumbled into the gathering, not knowing what she was getting into. Her first gathering! How exciting! She had heard about it from elders, saying it was a time of peace and to share news. But as she looked up at the rock she had heard so much about, the leaders were all being snarky and yelling at each other. All the warriors were cold and sarcastic to each other...what had happened? (OPEN)

BEAR.
April 6th, 2021, 06:12 PM
Skyleap! Fernpaw trotted over to her and plopped down beside her, aware of Cloudheart but not bothered by his presence. "I'm Fernpaw," he's pretty proud of that, being a new apprentice and all. "You--" now that he was closer, he could recognize the scent better as ShadowClan. "I don't think we've met, you weren't in our camp when Bearpuffstar was there!"

[ Quickpaw ]

FireyZack
April 6th, 2021, 06:14 PM
Reedpaw bounced around excitedly. His first Gathering! Hopefully something exciting happens... or not. Whatever happens, Reedpaw was just happy to be there!
(Open!)

Toadpounce walked over, the short tom easily blending in with the apprentices. He wasn't too eager to go, especially with ShadowClan, but he did just to keep an eye on them. Still, he felt uneasy all the while...
(Open!)

Fawnpaw ran to catch up with Reedpaw, his eyes starry and bright.
Reedpaw! Wait up! I have short legs, you have to wait for me!

Rani
April 6th, 2021, 06:18 PM
It was.... Strange and wrong to be down a leader and deputy and still have the clan heading to the gathering but Lionstorm had made a good point. They couldn't display weakness and not show again and that the impact of the wrongs thunderclan would fade if they let it lay for too long. They needed to be confronted and faced and riverclan needed to show that even through the weakness and loss born by the wrongs they did riverclan would surge back with a vengeance. This would be their only warning and thunderclan would learn to fear the river.

This didnt mean that the clan, even strong through the trail, would suddenly have a deputy. No that would come soon hopefully. So in place of the fallen and gone Stormcall Snakeheart had remained in the back following behind his arriving clan to the seastones.... Arriving at the seastones to see an already arguing Lionstorm and Buckstar (and that random cat, she was inconsequential not though and Snakeheart did not care). It wasnt unexpected but seriously golden boy you couldnt wait for him? So the tom picked up the pace and headed not to the medicine cats general meeting area, but to the stone.

Standing at the bottom not bounding up to the top (yet, if tested he would) he called up voice harsh cold and full of rage
"Doing alright up there Lionstorm? If you need me to join you just in case I will, stars knows you cant trust those thunderclanners to not attack you when your back is turned, even in a peacetime. Theyre honour-less like that and I would hate to see you bear scars like mine. Given that they've done nothing to restrain their rabid and insane medicine cat after the long list of stuff shes done its as good as endorsement for her actions....
I do know that you are more then capable of snapping a few necks of cats as sad as that solo but as medicine cat I would be remiss if I didnt say that if the clan lost yet another good cat to their actions I doubt I could (or even would) stop the clan from attacking. With all the harm they've done to so many suffering in my den it'd be the thing to send a lot of cats over the edge. Especially after the coyote attacks on our clans precious kits and queens.... Which is on them and their negligence.

Its a shame theyre abandoning and disregarding their debts so easily but I mean are we surprised at this point?"
BILL. Slushie Jackpot

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 06:19 PM
Fawnpaw ran to catch up with Reedpaw, his eyes starry and bright.
Reedpaw! Wait up! I have short legs, you have to wait for me!
Reedpaw giggled. "No, you're just slow!"

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 06:22 PM
Thistlethorn rolled his eyes at the arguing RiverClan high ranks. ThunderClan had some fault, sure, but so did they! "I mean, if they didn't let their high ranks go out alone while coyotes were told to be around, then that was their own stupid fault. They can even keep their leader and deputy safe then: what's going to happen when ShadowClan goes after them?" He shook his head. "Karma, that's what. At least the others were smart not to go out alone with those things out. Maybe Sootstar and Stormcall should have put more thought to it before skipping to their deaths," he grumbled, rather annoyed with RiverClan's weak attempts to insult them.

Quickpaw
April 6th, 2021, 07:11 PM
Skyleap! Fernpaw trotted over to her and plopped down beside her, aware of Cloudheart but not bothered by his presence. "I'm Fernpaw," he's pretty proud of that, being a new apprentice and all. "You--" now that he was closer, he could recognize the scent better as ShadowClan. "I don't think we've met, you weren't in our camp when Bearpuffstar was there!"

[ Quickpaw ]

~Skyleap~ [Closed]

"Yeah," Skyleap meowed to the overly energetic apprentice. "Who's your mentor?"

~Cloudheart~ [Open]

Cloudheart was bored. With his sister, Skyleap, talking to the WindClan apprentice, he had no cat to talk to while he waited for the leaders to start.
He flicked Skyleap's ear with his tail and murmured, "I'm going to walk around."
If Skyleap heard him, she didn't give any sign that she had. Cloudheart wandered off, wondering if he could find any cats that had any news that was worth hearing.

popsicle dream
April 6th, 2021, 07:47 PM
Scorchstrike quietly walked down to find a seat. She really hoped there wouldn't been any fighting...she had had enough. Maybe the leaders would just yell at each other a bit and they could all go home. Please be mature, please be mature... Nope. Dawnstar had already made a passive aggressive comment in record time and Buckstar and...Lionstar? were yelling over something. What a great start, Scorchstrike sighed deeply. Maybe I should leave early. She eventually decided against it. She had dragged her tail all the way to Seastones, she wasn't going to leave without hearing news. I should at least figure out why Lion...Storm? Star?- is here.(OPEN)

Silentpaw stumbled into the gathering, not knowing what she was getting into. Her first gathering! How exciting! She had heard about it from elders, saying it was a time of peace and to share news. But as she looked up at the rock she had heard so much about, the leaders were all being snarky and yelling at each other. All the warriors were cold and sarcastic to each other...what had happened? (OPEN)

Lightningpaw was so, so, so, so, so, so, so so happy to be at a Gathering! He loved Gatherings! They were cool, and awesome, and awesome, and cool, and fun, and fun, and awesome, and fun! He got to see lots of cats, and not just the same old ones he saw every day. He saw new cats, from fishycats to hideycats to runnycats! And there was a hideycat, right there! She looked young and like an apprentice to him! He bounded over with a wide grin. "Hi! I'm Lightningpaw! And you're a hideycat! Is it fun? Do you like rocks? Do you think rocks are cool? Do you like Gatherings? I like Gatherings. I get to see othercats!"

Fawnhearted
April 6th, 2021, 07:56 PM
Stormpaw looked around. There were so many cats! While she was marvelling, she ran into a cat.
"Sorry," Stormpaw apologized. The cat looked like an apprentice and smelled of RiverClan.

"I'm Mistpaw, what's your name!", the silver-grey she-cat said completely unbothered by the fact she'd almost got her paws trodded on.

Fawnhearted
April 6th, 2021, 07:58 PM
Goldenclaw looked over at Lilypaw and sighed. She was close and, with her white fur, she would give him away hiding in the shadows!... Not that his golden fur helped, but still! He grunted with annoyance and walked to the apprentice, golden eyes narrowed. "Oi. If you're going to his in the shadows, do so in the darker areas," he pointed out gruffly. "Or hide behind someone. You'll give both of us away!"

She turned to glare at him, what a old furball "Sor-ry!", she said putting a emphasis on the syllables as she hissed in his direction. She shuffled into the darkness a few feet away, her bright fur hidden. "Yknow your fur isn't doing you a favor either, why are you hiding anyways?".

Quickpaw
April 6th, 2021, 08:03 PM
"I'm Mistpaw, what's your name!", the silver-grey she-cat said completely unbothered by the fact she'd almost got her paws trodded on.

Stormpaw was surprised that the apprentice, Mistpaw, wasn't mad at her.
"Stormpaw," she meowed, dipping her head in hope that she wouldn't look like a mess in front of the RiverClan cat.

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 08:10 PM
She turned to glare at him, what a old furball "Sor-ry!", she said putting a emphasis on the syllables as she hissed in his direction. She shuffled into the darkness a few feet away, her bright fur hidden. "Yknow your fur isn't doing you a favor either, why are you hiding anyways?".
"I'm asking you," growled the young warrior. What an annoying furball. He hid in the shadows, though his piercing amber eyes still glared through the dark. "Seriously, you're as bad as Frogkit off over there."

Fawnhearted
April 6th, 2021, 08:18 PM
Stormpaw was surprised that the apprentice, Mistpaw, wasn't mad at her.
"Stormpaw," she meowed, dipping her head in hope that she wouldn't look like a mess in front of the RiverClan cat.

"Cool, we broth got water related names haha", she said excitedly.

MooingPanda
April 6th, 2021, 08:25 PM
"That's cool." Nightpaw nodded. "I'm not quite two moons old, but this is my first Gathering because we decided not to go to the last."
Kyrieknight

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 08:26 PM
"Aw, is RiverClan sad their leader and deputy became dog food?" Goldenclaw taunted aloud. "Must've been sad, seeing their remains like shreds of crowfood for the wild puppies out there! Too bad RiverClan was dumb enough to let them go alone! A shame, now being led by a cat who abandoned his Clanmates as leader and a kit who's barely old enough to be an apprentice, nevermind a full medicine cat! Did their deaths really traumatized you this much? Shame your stupidity cost you their lives!"

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 08:27 PM
"That's cool." Nightpaw nodded. "I'm not quite two moons old, but this is my first Gathering because we decided not to go to the last."
Kyrieknight
"Oh..." Reedpaw hummed, tilting his head. "How come?"

MooingPanda
April 6th, 2021, 08:37 PM
Embershadow
Embershadow narrowed his eyes at the crowded clearing. It seemed that ShadowClan were the last to arrive. His gaze swiveled toward where Buckstar and Lionstorm were yowling at each other. He wondered why Sootstar wasn't representing RiverClan. In fact, the only high-ranking cat he saw of RiverClan was Snakeheart, who was also getting into the squabble with the ThunderClan leader.

Embershadow remembered the last time he had been at Seastones. The clearing had erupted into a bloody battle between ShadowClan and WindClan. He was curious to see if either of the other Clans knew what had gone on. He was also very apprehensive about what Dawnstar would say. She was unpredictable at best. He was wary of what her reaction would be to Twilightstar, because he knew that she would have one.

Sighing, he settled down at the edge of the clearing, waiting for the meeting to start. Hopefully, nothing overly dramatic would occur this time. It was definitely time that the Clans had a normal Gathering.
(Open)

Frostpaw
Frostpaw bounded into the clearing, estatic for his first Gathering. Even though it was against the Code, he wanted a fight to break out. He wished that he had been at the last Gathering. It must have been exciting, battling against WindClan.
(Open)

Quickpaw
April 6th, 2021, 08:39 PM
"Cool, we broth got water related names haha", she said excitedly.

"Huh..." Stormpaw meowed. "You're right! Cool! So how long have you been an apprentice?"

plum
April 6th, 2021, 08:59 PM
Rainywhisker pads after ThunderClan solemnly, his copper eyes kept low. The last Gathering wasn't one they made- but he wondered if it mattered that much once he begins to realize that they weren't getting looks from RiverClan over their appearance. He sniffs, pushing the curiosity aside, and sits where Frostpaw would have sat.
His attention wanders from cat to cat as the tom tries to identify them from memory. For most, he fails. But it doesn't mean all that much to him, anyway.
In a surprising turn of events, it is Lionstorm who approaches and suddenly bursts out in a loud hiss at Buckstar. Rainywhisker had a question or two, but sat and listened in submissive silence to their exchange. It isn't until RiverClan's medicine cat speaks to console... Comfort...? Lionstorm, that the older gray tabby decides this gave him a little bit of leverage. Standing up, Rainywhisker stretches slow and steps closer to the two: Snakeheart, and Lionstorm.
"Good evening," he meows courteously, nodding to them both.
"The past two moons have been difficult. I am deeply sorry to hear that RiverClan suffered." His orange gaze lingers on the other Clan's former leader for a heartbeat, and then he turns his eyes upon the medicine cat.
"Please do try to abstain from generalizing us. Even in this situation, a medicine cat is meant to be what binds us together. You share a strong bond with Coldamber, do you not? Please, extend the same chance to ThunderClan in the near future as well, when the wounds you feel in your hearts have healed."
Hesitating, the tom falls quiet. He wasn't sure about telling these two just yet what came of Frostpaw. He had yet to even take note of how they took to his interjection. So, Rainywhisker does fall silent, the tip of his tail giving a minute inquisitive flick.

[ Rani, BILL., Slushie, Jackpot ]

Dizerel
April 6th, 2021, 09:40 PM
~Streampelt~~Fiercepaw~[/CENTER]
{Open}

Junipersong padded over towards her apprentice. Even though Fiercepaw was older than her, she always felt a strong urge to be overprotective and care about every little detail, not wanting her precious apprentice to get hurt. "Alright now. First and foremost, we do not disrespect any other cats solely based on their clan. That is wrong. Dont get into any fights. Call me if you need anything. Have fun!" Patting her chin down on top of Fiercepaw's back, its the closest thing to an embrace that a cat could do, and if it had been anyone but Junipersong, it would be seen as overly-affectionate. However, pretty much everyone in Riverclan knew at this point that Junipersong didnt hold back on showing her love to everyone.

If there was nothing else needed by her apprentice, the very large she-cat would continue on to explore the gathering. Practically hopping in excitement, her tall stature helped her peer over the crowd of cats. The gathering was always her favorite time! So many friends to make! Though most of her clanmates may be giving dirty looks to the thunderclan cats, Junipersong did not follow suit. She held no ill will towards them, or towards anyone, for that matter. It was nearly impossible to get her to hold a grudge.

Hoping to find anyone that seemed to be alone and in need of a chat or a friend, for that matter, or possibly someone would instead be drawn to Junipersong instead. She did stand out from the crowd quite a bit.

{Open to everyone! Come make a friend!}
implimm

dino.
April 6th, 2021, 09:42 PM
Goosefury walked in.

-------

Whisperpaw walked in.

-------

Stonenettle walked in.

// all of em are open <3

panchiko
April 6th, 2021, 09:51 PM
Robinpaw walked in with the clover he'd found on the way to the gathering.

// Puddle~ Bread

FireyZack
April 6th, 2021, 09:52 PM
Reedpaw giggled. "No, you're just slow!"
Fawnpaw caught up and slapped at Reedpaws ears, laughing. He wasn't paying much attention to the fact that the meeting already started. He glanced at the four cats on the rock. He recognized Lionwhatshisname, but the other three were completely unfamiliar. Even their scents were super weird and different! Fawnpaw poked Reedpaw and pointed at the leaders, whispering.
Who are they?

~Loona Hellhound~
April 6th, 2021, 09:53 PM
~Moonstep~

Moonsttep walked in looking at all the cats..goodness there was alot, she soon found a spot and sat down

~Gingerspot~

Gingerspot padded in finding a spot to sit she looked around at all the cats wondering what the gathering will be like

littlelove
April 6th, 2021, 09:55 PM
Ravenpaw
littlelove

The molly followed, doing her best to keep up the pace. Where in the world was everyone headed off to? Why was it only a few of them were allowed to come and why in the world was she one of them. Did she managed to get herself in trouble?

Once they were there the black feline scooted off to the side after she watched a few clanmates do the same. Than came strangers she'd never seen before. They smelled different. Ears angled forwards and she twitched her nose.

[MORNINGPAW]
Her first gathering... her first gathering! Morningpaw's fur was bristling in excitement as she perused the crowd of strange cats. The pervading smell of the other clans' scent filled her nose, almost overwhelming her. She didn't expect it to be this much of a commotion, but the new scenery was welcome after everything in the past moon.

Paying little attention as she weaved her way through the crowd, Morningpaw bumped into a cat with a familiar scent; that of Riverclan.
"Ah- hello!" She greeted apologetically. The least she could do was introduce herself to the cat she just ran into. "Sorry about that!"

[MAPLEPAW] [CLOSED]
The gathering's loud and crowded nature kept Maplepaw to the side as she arrived with her clan. With what happened last moon, she didn't exacttly expect this one to go smoothly, either; The shouting of some of the opposing clans' high ranks confirmed that for her.

Puddle~
April 6th, 2021, 09:58 PM
Having taken up the rear of the group as ShadowClan made their way over to the gathering, Finchwhisker was a bit late to the party. By the time he was settled into his usual place in the deputies’ spot, it seemed a little quarrel had gone down between some of the ranks at the top of the Seastones. He found the whole thing mildly interesting, but allowed his thoughts to stray off and around to his surroundings. After all, the things they were talking about didn’t exactly have any direct relation to ShadowClan, so he didn’t particularly care to pay extremely close attention.

Based on Lionstorm’s appearance in the place of RiverClan’s leader, it was clear there had been quite a few changes in the ranks of the other clans. He had to take a moment to see whether any other deputies were making a debut tonight. Right off the bat, he took note of a cat who was apparently a different ThunderClan deputy, not the same sour faced feline he’d sat with just a few gatherings ago, but he seemed preoccupied with whatever was going on above them. RiverClan and WindClan, on the other hand, didn’t seem to bring along anyone new yet. What a pity.

No bunny to stare down, no fish-breath to poke fun at. He’d have to settle for sitting next to the burning forest dweller. Things were moving fairly fast, and he was certain leader announcements would be happening before long, so the tabby tom got comfortable in his spot, still prepared to adjust his attention when needed.

Akira
April 6th, 2021, 10:12 PM
Fawnpaw caught up and slapped at Reedpaws ears, laughing. He wasn't paying much attention to the fact that the meeting already started. He glanced at the four cats on the rock. He recognized Lionwhatshisname, but the other three were completely unfamiliar. Even their scents were super weird and different! Fawnpaw poked Reedpaw and pointed at the leaders, whispering.
Who are they?

"Uh... I don't know," Reedpaw said, tilting his head. "Probably important, though..."

Bread
April 6th, 2021, 10:13 PM
→˚₊·* Pinepaw

The molly glared at all of the cats. That was until the big yellow sun started glaring back at her. Stupidly, Pinepaw decided to look directly at it, making her green eyes hurt. She stumbled around, almost (but not quite) bumping into other cats. Thus, she ended up in front of another cat. She decided to continue her one-sided staring contests until she realized what he was carrying. "Hey, what do you have there?" she asked curiously.

‧₊˚┊ hope , Puddle~

Puddle~
April 6th, 2021, 10:17 PM
hope Bread

Baypaw stolled into the gathering, excited as could be. They were certain they could make a couple friends this time around. No particular reason, it just felt that way! Today was the day! In their jolly frolicking around looking for some other apprentices to talk to, they failed to notice two cats standing right there, and almost barreled right into them. ”Oops, my bad!” they mewed apologetically, skidding to a halt in the sand. Noticing that one of the two apprentices was staring intently at something, they followed her line of sight to a little plant in the other apprentice’s paw. “Ooo, whatcha got there?”

Madelaine
April 6th, 2021, 10:34 PM
Ebonyfang hadn't really wnated to come to this gathering, but here he was. He didn't want to talk to Snakepaw(as he doesn't know yet),but with the coyote drama perhaps he could possibly see if Riverclan needed anything. It was a good opportunity to try and get their calns to work together. The medicine cat went over to the usual spots for the medicine cat. He looked atound before spotting his apprentice. "Bouncebutt! Over here!", Ebonyfang called.

// Fletcher; \\

BEAR.
April 6th, 2021, 11:26 PM
~Skyleap~ [Closed]

"Yeah," Skyleap meowed to the overly energetic apprentice. "Who's your mentor?"

Fernpaw was not quite sure what her response meant but rolled along with it. Perhaps ShadowClan didn't know some of their Clan moved in? He wasn't versed with their politics. "Would you know him if I said his name?" He pondered out loud. It seemed unlikely she would given she didn't live in WindClan with them like some others had.. hmm!

It gave him an idea, and he hopped up to try to get a better look around the clearing. There! "Owltalon!" Fernpaw called, trying to get his mentor's attention as he jumped around in place. "Over here!!!!"

[ MooingPanda ]

Fawnhearted
April 6th, 2021, 11:50 PM
"Huh..." Stormpaw meowed. "You're right! Cool! So how long have you been an apprentice?"

"4 moons", she said flicking her tail.
(Sorry it's short I randomly checked the website at like 3am for some reason)

Levi 99
April 6th, 2021, 11:56 PM
Shadepaw padded into the clearing settling himself in the middle of the gathered cats
(Open to anyone)

Fletcher
April 6th, 2021, 11:58 PM
Idk if I'm supposed to use HR announcement but-

Bouncepaw lurched into the gathering, there was no secret here, he was nervous. All the excitement he'd found from the last gathering had been drained out of him.

He scanned the clearing, swallowing- something felt stuck in his throat as the smell of Windclan wafted into his lungs.

He had to keep it together.

Bouncepaw stepped over to Ebonyfang, he sat down, he suddenly felt overwhelmed with emotions.

He looked to Buckstar, a leader of an entire other clan he'd not met yet, he had his own lives to care for, mites to tend to, carrying so many on his back, it must be miserable.

His heart raced, he shifted his gaze over to Lionstorm, he looked old, he looked too old. He didn't want to be there, Bouncepaw thought, he'd rather be anywhere else, he assumed.

Twilightstar, she was alone, no one followed her, she looked like Hell, she looked depressed, hollow-

Dawnstar did it. Didn't she?

Bouncepaw made his way next to Ebonyfang, and he sat. He didn't look his mentor in the eye, he stared straight ahead.

He looked so weak.

He hated it.

Angelique

jayfeather21
April 7th, 2021, 12:11 AM
Lilypaw of Shadowclan
(Open)

Mistpaw of Riverclan

Fawnpaw of Thunderclan
(Open)

[Rainingpaw pf thc/ my blind fav!]
{mistpaw}
Rainingpaw scented a riverclan cat and approached shyly

spade
April 7th, 2021, 12:30 AM
He'd debated even coming to this Gathering. Should he stay back at camp and be plagued by hatred until it eventually drove him across the ShadowClan border for a solo raid? Or go, and risk his never-ending, seething anger spilling out and over during a night of truce? Both options were muddied in his mind, and Kestrelwing had finally decided to attend.

The warrior had stayed towards the back of RiverClan, half of him just wanting some time to think, and the other half on the look out for any lingering coyotes that might be looking for a late night snack. As they neared Seastones though, the gray tabby warrior allowed himself to relax a bit. They'd made it safely. Now it was time to enter this night that Kestrelwing was certain would inevitably descend into chaos.

It hadn't taken long for ThunderClan to show up, and then WindClan, and lastly... ShadowClan. All the scents mingled together, dancing around Kestrelwing's nose as he sat in the middle of the sandy beach, eyes staring straight ahead like daggers at the rocks. Perched up there already was Lionstorm, who appeared to be locked in a rather intense argument with Buckstar. Dawnstar was tormenting Twilightstar still, who appeared to be having none of it.

But this was all just background noise to him. His claws itched as he flexed them, their curved talons carving into the sand beneath him. He wished it was the fur of a ShadowClan cat. Or a coyote. Or a ThunderClan cat. Hell, even a rogue would do. So many emotions swirled within him, each tagging a certain memory; the coyote attack, Firehawk dying, Sootstar leaving, Stormcall's blood, Melonpaw's death. Each came with it's own slash of pain, like a rake of claws down his face.

Sitting still wasn't an option anymore. Kestrelwing got up, his mind beginning to feel a bit fuzzy with anger. Rage had been his main emotion for more than half of the past moon, so much that it felt like he was just made up of only that. He moved through the gathered cats, ignoring if he stepped on tails or shouldered past anyone. He needed something - someone - to take this out on...

And like a gift from StarClan, in his way was a small ShadowClanner. Kestrelwing nearly stepped on her, not realizing she was in his path until the last minute. He snarled, snapping his fangs at her. "Can you get the hell out of my way? ShadowClan doesn't own the Seastones, hairball." Malice dripped like venom from him as his yellow eyes narrowed. ShadowClan scent. Melonpaw's body. The anger rose as he stared at the ShadowClan molly. She was an apprentice. He simply didn't care. She was ShadowClan, and that's all that registered.

// littlelove [ eee sorry it's long! ]

Rani
April 7th, 2021, 12:42 AM
Of course a thunderclan cat was unable to read the room and know not to make things worse so here came the old coot wandering over to try and connect through a link that didnt even exist.
Whirling to face the old tom Snakehearts lips curled back to flash his fangs as he hissed straight into the medicine cats face and growl low in his chest before snapping. "Are you truely sorry because right now you sound more like youre trying to settle things down to save face rather than actually sympathise with our loss. If you were actually sorry you'd feel remorse for what your actions did to us rather then immediately moving to cover your own ass! You dont care at all for the cats I have suffering in my den because of the monsters you unleashed on us that much's clear.

I share no bond with you. You're barley even a medicine cat, your a failed stop-gap to prevent Frostpaws rampage, something you obviously didn't succeed in! A bond is forged through hardship and actions and not once in my life have I ever had kindness from thunderclan and from the sounds of it the entirety of the 'bond' between us was you taking advantage of ours! How dare you lay claim to something that doesnt exist you over old failure! Ive met you twice in my life and both instances revolved around me having to deal with Frostpaw and you not doing anything about it! Ill stop generalising you when you actually prove to be different! Coldamber eared my respect and friendship and youre a piece of foxdung if you think you can do the same as a cat as great as her with none of the work.

Wounds dont heal unless treated and your words are simply a sickening rot to an open gash where our clanmates once existed! I'd rather jump off a cliff then extend any more kindness to you and have it be taken for nothing- Though even with that I'd much much rather throw you off of one! Go stand to the side and do nothing Rainywhisker is what youve proven youre good for."

How dare he, how dare he- Rainywhiskers words were all exactly the wrong kind and the lanky medicine cat was snarling with rage and holding himself back by the skin of his bared teeth as he yowled at the older tom. He saw no remorse, only desperate attempt to quiet the riverclan cats very real issues with their actions and that was just sickening.

implimm, BILL., Slushie, Jackpot

~Fierce~
April 7th, 2021, 12:43 AM
~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw looked around for someone to talk to and spotted an interesting cat. She bounded over to them and she sat down, making sure to not sit too close. “Hey! I’m Silverclaw from Thunderclan. What’s your name?” She meowed, keeping wary. She could smell the cat was Riverclan so she was ready in case the cat didn’t want to talk to her due to their leaders having a little...conversation.
{She’s talking to Goosefury :heartbounce: Slushie :heartbounce:}

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw looked at her mentor as she padded over to her. She felt a bit uncomfortable when Junipersong patted her back. She had never had affection since she was a kit. She waved her tail as a goodbye to Junipersong and sat where she was, waiting for the gathering to start.
:heartbounce: Dizerel :heartbounce:

Fawnhearted
April 7th, 2021, 12:46 AM
[Rainingpaw pf thc/ my blind fav!]
{mistpaw}
Rainingpaw scented a riverclan cat and approached shyly

(Ahh sorry Mistpaw has a current interaction with Stormpaw, if you want to find their latest post in the thread you can respond to that and join them, DM me if you can't find the post.)

Poprock
April 7th, 2021, 12:56 AM
jude

Robinwhisker's purr of amusement was cut short at Dawnstar's entrance. If Lionstorm and Buckstar's tense energy wasn't bad enough, the Shadowclan leader's entrance brought a whole new wave of uncomfortableness into the clearing. Every other cat seemed to tense up, shooting dirty looks her way. Not that the large she-cat seemed to pay them any mind. She shuddered. "Everyone representing Shadowclan are so... mean!" She muttered, watching the Medicine cat call for his apprentice. Everyone on the seastones seemed run down, hissing at anyone who looked at them the wrong way. "All I can say is I'm glad I'm down here and not up there."

She looked back to Sprigcloud, her usual spark returning. "When I was a kit, my mother told me leaders gained their scars from fending off scary beasts from far away." She smiled up at Silverpelt, a purr rumbling in her chest. "Obviously I know those are nothing but nursery stories, but its still fun to think about. Were you ever told funny stories like that?"

spade
April 7th, 2021, 02:09 AM
[shc - open!]
So this is what a Gathering was like? All different scents hit his nose at once as Grimhound followed Dawnstar through the entrance onto the beach. Sand passed through his toes with each step he took. Goodness, he'd never seen quite so many cats in one place before. Perhaps in the city - but not of this magnitude. It made him grin. So many playthings. Where to start?

---

[wc - closed!]
Featherlight strode into the Gathering with his tail and held both held high. The last time he'd been to Seastones, claws and fangs and fur had flown as blood stained the sand crimson. Now things seemed... somewhat calmer, aside from Lionstorm spewing an argument on with Buckstar, Rainywhisker, and Snakepaw. He just gave a flick of his ear - it wasn't his place to interject in that - so instead he dipping his head to a few of the cats around him, picking out a nice spot to take a seat for the Gathering to begin.

Lavender'fur
April 7th, 2021, 02:13 AM
;Hopepelt;
The black and white she-cat looked around, excitement in her eyes. She smelt of ShadowClan. Seeing the other Clans was amazing, and nobody could change her mind!

jayfeather21
April 7th, 2021, 02:18 AM
(Ahh sorry Mistpaw has a current interaction with Stormpaw, if you want to find their latest post in the thread you can respond to that and join them, DM me if you can't find the post.)

[dang, nvm forget this!]

Shade.
April 7th, 2021, 02:56 AM
Lizardfrost was sitting alone and paying attention. She had no interest in mingling.

Mothsnow had finally been able to come to the gathering.

furrensic
April 7th, 2021, 04:36 AM
[ Rockfall ]
Sprigcloud shuddered. "I can't imagine how some of the deputies feel , leaders too. It has to be tiresome being in charge of a whole clan." that excluded riverclan , of course. Lionstorm was just playing as leader due to the disappearance of sootstar and stormcall. He didn't see any cats following twilightstar either. Only her? Odd. Well , his point still stood. "I don't blame them for being in such bad moods." he breathed out.

His eyes gleamed with interest at robinwhiskers words about kithood nursery tales. "But aren't those stories sorta true? I've heard stories about leaders fighting off huge dogs. So they arent too far off with the whole beasts thing!" he let out a hoot of laughter , tail swaying in amusement at the topic.

"I remember a few , most of them were telling me amazing things the leaders did. But a few of them were attempts to scare the rest of the kits to stay in camp and not sneak off , they claimed there were scary monsters in the rivers. Certainly works on kits who don't know any better." Sprigcloud said the last part in a lighthearted tone. It was almost nostalgic , talking about the stories from kithood. A lot of them were made up tales , but he still found them nice to think about.

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 05:45 AM
Nightpaw tilted her head. "I'm not really sure," she replied. "I don't think Buckstar ever told us." He might have, but she had probably forgotten.
Kyrieknight

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 05:51 AM
Still lost in thought, it took Owltalon a moment to register that his apprentice was calling him. Glancing around, he spotted Fernpaw bouncing up and down, waving his paws. To be honest, he didn't even know that Fernpaw was attending. It seemed like he had been in a daze most of the day.

Trying to shake off the cloud, Owltalon jumped up and trotted over to Fernpaw. "Why I being summoned?" he asked with flick of his tail.
BILL.

Lavender'fur
April 7th, 2021, 05:51 AM
[shc - open!]
So this is what a Gathering was like? All different scents hit his nose at once as Grimhound followed Dawnstar through the entrance onto the beach. Sand passed through his toes with each step he took. Goodness, he'd never seen quite so many cats in one place before. Perhaps in the city - but not of this magnitude. It made him grin. So many playthings. Where to start?

---

[wc - closed!]
Featherlight strode into the Gathering with his tail and held both held high. The last time he'd been to Seastones, claws and fangs and fur had flown as blood stained the sand crimson. Now things seemed... somewhat calmer, aside from Lionstorm spewing an argument on with Buckstar, Rainywhisker, and Snakepaw. He just gave a flick of his ear - it wasn't his place to interject in that - so instead he dipping his head to a few of the cats around him, picking out a nice spot to take a seat for the Gathering to begin.
;Hopepelt;
The ShadowClan cat strode up to Grimhound. She seemed happy and excited.
"Isn't it amazing?" she mewed happily to Grimhound.

shaae_26
April 7th, 2021, 06:00 AM
~Streampelt~
Streampelt took a small, deep breath. "I'm scared of wounds and on the coyote patrol, I got scared and the others had to help me. I don't want to be useless and weak to Riverclan. Do you have anything that can help me?" Streampelt mewed.

~Fiercepaw~
Fiercepaw saw a cat and they seemed interesting. She padded over to them and wrinkled her nose at the rotten smell. She recognized the scent. Shadowclan. She shrugged. "Hello. My name is Fiercepaw. What's yours?" She meowed.
{Riverclan Fiercepaw meets Shadowclan Fiercepaw lol :heartbounce: Bramblefire01 :heartbounce:}

~Whitepaw~
Whitepaw looked around for someone to talk to after she was out of her trance. She saw someone that seemed interesting and bounded towards them. As she got closer, she wrinkled her nose a bit at the sudden fishy scent. She flicked her ears and sat down next to them. "Hello!" She mewed.
"Think of what you're doing for your clan, think of how the bad now will make the future better. It make things less scary." Birdstream advised

JackHunt_17
April 7th, 2021, 06:05 AM
~Streampelt~

~Fiercepaw~

~Whitepaw~
"Really? I'm Fiercepaw too!" Mewed Fiercepaw to the Riverclan Fiercepaw. (Loool. Fierce is Frogs brother and just like him jsyk.)

Astraea
April 7th, 2021, 07:30 AM
~thunderchaser sat down.~
----
~foxpaw followed the group and sat down~
---
~rainpuddle boredly sat down~
--
~the blind cat waited for the gathering to begin (feather fur)~

iliri
April 7th, 2021, 07:33 AM
Tawnypaw
Tawnypaw bounced into the clearing of the gathering. Finally! She could see Ebonypaw again! She looked around, hoping to find the other apprentice. Where could he be?

Lakepaw
Another gathering. Great. The blue-gray molly sighed, looking around at the other cats around her. Which mouse-brain should she talk to this time?

Cloverpaw
Yes. Yes. Yes! Another gathering! More cats to meet! This was SO much better than her last gathering! She smiled widely, looking around at the cats around her. She hoped she could find someone to speak to!

poppy
April 7th, 2021, 07:38 AM
QueenCocaHead

A thin RiverCLan apprentice bounced up to him. It was Violetpaw. ¨Hi! Wow, this is so exciting! Do you think Lionstorm is going to yell at Dawnstar?¨

ChillCat
April 7th, 2021, 07:47 AM
popsicle dream I'm DYING over hideycat, Silentpaw has her own names too because too many syllables XD

Silentpaw jumped in surprise as another apprentice started talking to her. What a stark difference to the atmosphere, but a welcome one. Hideycat? Oh, he must mean Darkcats. Silentpaw used to be perfect material for a Shadowclan cat. Black fur was the perfect color to hide and camouflage, but the snow white flecks slowly appearing seemed to joss that advantage. Oh well. "I...Silentpaw. You...Treecat?" He smelled like a treecat. Wait, what if that's insulting? She had heard Dawnstar calling the Fastcats 'bunnies' before. Deciding to roll with the punches, she listened to Lightningpaw's next question. She actually did like rocks! Something they had in common! Pulling out her favorite rock to show him, a perfectly smooth pebble, she said, "I like rocks. This my favorite." It wasn't really anything special, but it was hers. "Like bugs too. They shiny." She had a small beetle who's exoskeleton was super shiny, but she hadn't brought it.
"Never gathering before. First time. Is fun!"

ChillCat
April 7th, 2021, 07:48 AM
popsicle dream I'm DYING over hideycat, Silentpaw has her own names too because too many syllables XD

Silentpaw jumped in surprise as another apprentice started talking to her. What a stark difference to the atmosphere, but a welcome one. Hideycat? Oh, he must mean Darkcats. Silentpaw used to be perfect material for a Shadowclan cat. Black fur was the perfect color to hide and camouflage, but the snow white flecks slowly appearing seemed to joss that advantage. Oh well. "I...Silentpaw. You...Treecat?" He smelled like a treecat. Wait, what if that's insulting? She had heard Dawnstar calling the Fastcats 'bunnies' before. Deciding to roll with the punches, she listened to Lightningpaw's next question. She actually did like rocks! Something they had in common! Pulling out her favorite rock to show him, a perfectly smooth pebble, she said, "I like rocks. This my favorite." It wasn't really anything special, but it was hers. "Like bugs too. They shiny." She had a small beetle who's exoskeleton was super shiny, but she hadn't brought it.
"Never gathering before. First time. Is fun!"

elswhere
April 7th, 2021, 07:52 AM
[wc-open!]
The Gathering, what a place to be. He had only been to 4 or 5, but this was his sixth time, and it seemed more crowed than ever. Icewing sighed, padded over to an empty spot and sitting down, cleaning his gray speckled white fur.

[tc-open!]
The molly looked around, eyes wide in excitement. This was Palepaw's first gathering! She bounced up and down as she looked for a group of younger apprentices to vibe with.

JackHunt_17
April 7th, 2021, 08:02 AM
Tawnypaw
Tawnypaw bounced into the clearing of the gathering. Finally! She could see Ebonypaw again! She looked around, hoping to find the other apprentice. Where could he be?

Lakepaw
Another gathering. Great. The blue-gray molly sighed, looking around at the other cats around her. Which mouse-brain should she talk to this time?

Cloverpaw
Yes. Yes. Yes! Another gathering! More cats to meet! This was SO much better than her last gathering! She smiled widely, looking around at the cats around her. She hoped she could find someone to speak to!
Hawkpaw saw another apprentice-aged cat who looked bored. He could tell she was Riverclan, by her scent. He limped over to her, wincing at the memory of his injury, and why he was 12 moons old and wasn't a warrior. "You bored too?" He asked. "I'm Hawkpaw, though I would have been a warrior by now if it wasn't for those cursed coyoties." He growled (For Lakepaw)

littlelove
April 7th, 2021, 08:06 AM
[Maplepaw] spade
Maplepaw's surprise was palpable as she was nearly knocked over by some cat with a strong Riverclan scent. Even more so when he began snapping at her. Of course something like this was going to happen - she was sure her clan's relations weren't exactly strong right now - but she sure never expected it to involve her.
Yellow eyes meeting a much angrier yellow, she decided she just wanted to slide out of this confrontation as easily as possible. And probably would have, if she could hold her tongue.
"You should be the one watching where you're going," she muttered. "You're the one walking around like you own the place, after all."

elswhere
April 7th, 2021, 08:40 AM
Mistpaw of Riverclan

[tc-closed]
Palepaw padded over to Mistpaw, the molly dipped her pale brown spotted head in greeting. "I'm Palepaw, a ThunderClan apprentice. This is my first gathering!" She purred, smiling widely at the other molly. She wanted to make friends, considering she was alone herself. She couldn't find Fawnpaw. Nevermind her though, Palepaw could find her later. Right now she had found a pretty mollie to talk to.

// little psa, Palepaw(Palelight) is lesbo because it fits her

iliri
April 7th, 2021, 08:57 AM
Hawkpaw saw another apprentice-aged cat who looked bored. He could tell she was Riverclan, by her scent. He limped over to her, wincing at the memory of his injury, and why he was 12 moons old and wasn't a warrior. "You bored too?" He asked. "I'm Hawkpaw, though I would have been a warrior by now if it wasn't for those cursed coyoties." He growled (For Lakepaw)

Lakepaw gave a slight brow raise. "Coyote attack? Sheesh, I can tell." She gave out an low growl beneath her breath. She looked down at the leg that was injured on him and sighed. "I'm Lakepaw by the way."

JackHunt_17
April 7th, 2021, 09:09 AM
Lakepaw gave a slight brow raise. "Coyote attack? Sheesh, I can tell." She gave out an low growl beneath her breath. She looked down at the leg that was injured on him and sighed. "I'm Lakepaw by the way."
"Rainyshiwker thinks I'll be paralized for life now." Hawkpaw sighed.

Quickpaw
April 7th, 2021, 09:14 AM
Fernpaw was not quite sure what her response meant but rolled along with it. Perhaps ShadowClan didn't know some of their Clan moved in? He wasn't versed with their politics. "Would you know him if I said his name?" He pondered out loud. It seemed unlikely she would given she didn't live in WindClan with them like some others had.. hmm!
It gave him an idea, and he hopped up to try to get a better look around the clearing. There! "Owltalon!" Fernpaw called, trying to get his mentor's attention as he jumped around in place. "Over here!!!!"

[ MooingPanda ]

Skyleap jumped only to realize that Fernpaw was inviting another cat over. She quickly tried to pretend that she hadn't been surprised and gave her chest a couple licks.

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 09:17 AM
Nightpaw tilted her head. "I'm not really sure," she replied. "I don't think Buckstar ever told us." He might have, but she had probably forgotten.
Kyrieknight
Reedpaw frowned. "Yeah, neither did Lionstorm..." Speaking of the high ranks, they were starting to worry the apprentice. Why were they throwing a tantrum during times of peace? Snakeheart, he could understand: he always threw a tantrum. But Lionstorm, not so much. "Maybe they're really cranky and didn't want to?"

poppy
April 7th, 2021, 09:20 AM
(OPEN)

Violetpaw sat alone, looking around at the cats. It was her first Gathering, and the other two Clans weren´t even here! She fluffed out her black and silver tabby fur against the coo breeze.

Quickpaw
April 7th, 2021, 09:23 AM
"4 moons", she said flicking her tail.
(Sorry it's short I randomly checked the website at like 3am for some reason)

Skyleap hardly heard the apprentice's answer; she was too busy looking at the fighting leaders. I hope they're okay. She looked at the sky, but no clouds were covering the moon. Yet...

dino.
April 7th, 2021, 09:34 AM
// Fierceclaw

>Goosefury<
────────

Goosefury turned to look at her, blinking his single eye as he glanced from the leaders' stone and back to Silverclaw. "Goosefury," he answered hesitantly. "From RiverClan. Hey."

Another stolen glance back up to Lionstorm and Buckstar had him scooting a bit closer to Silverclaw so that he could ask her quietly, "What do you think they're arguing about?"

~Fierce~
April 7th, 2021, 09:45 AM
~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw was too far away from the rock to hear but she could see Lionstorm seemed very angry and Snakepaw, she thought that was the Riverclan medicine cat apprentice, was talking to Rainywhisker. Snakepaw looked very angry as well. She turned back to Goosfury. “I don’t know but whatever it is, it has Snakepaw all riled up and angry. Same for Lionstorm. I bet if this wasn’t a Gathering, they would be fighting.” Silverclaw meowed. She shifted her paws. She wanted to ask where Sootstar was but she felt that Goosfury wouldn’t say, out of respect and strength of Riverclan. She would do the same for Thunderclan involving Frostpaw.
:heartbounce: Slushie :heartbounce:

Moon Kit
April 7th, 2021, 09:49 AM
Gentlefoot sat stiffly, watching the high ranks anxiously, with occasional glances at the moon. Surely Starclan couldn't approve of all this fighting?
(Closed)

Moon Kit
April 7th, 2021, 09:50 AM
Mistypaw followed her mentor, eyes wide at all the sights and scents. She couldn't believe she was really at her first gathering! Would she make friends? Or enemies? Or neither?
(Closed)

spade
April 7th, 2021, 10:44 AM
Kestrelwing had been content to just nudge her aside like discarded prey - after all she was an apprentice and most likely not responsible directly for Melonpaw's death. The surprise that flowed from her only confirmed his thoughts, and he readied himself to move on past.

That was, until, she opened her mouth and spoke. The words that tumbled out might as well have been her raking claws against his side.

"Listen here, you flea-bitten excuse of a cat," Kestrelwing rounded on her, his teeth glinting in the moonlight as he snarled at her. His heart thumped in his chest as the blood rushed from ears to tail tip. Everything the tom saw was red. In an instant, he shot out a sheathed paw, aiming to smack into the side of Maplepaw's face. With it carried enough force to knock her sideways a bit if it landed.

"ShadowClan will pay for everything they've done, do you hear me? Everything." With a disgusted flick of his tail, Kestrelwing turned and stalked off. He needed to leave this situation. He was mad, and had struck an apprentice - he needed to get out before something worse happened.

// littlelove

Kunaisoul
April 7th, 2021, 10:47 AM
Nightpaw
“Get em’ kestrelwing” nightpaw said. Good thing the 10-moon-old apprentice was whispering. “I have been working on hunting! I got a fish earlier.” She waited for the warriors appraise so then she could go look for fiercepaw and tell her she got a mentor.
Flyheart
The grey tom sat and watched the RiverClan warrior known as kestrelwing. He sighed and groomed his pelt.
spade Fierceclaw

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 10:47 AM
Gentlefoot sat stiffly, watching the high ranks anxiously, with occasional glances at the moon. Surely Starclan couldn't approve of all this fighting?
(Open)

The speckled gray WindClan warrior noticed Gentlefoot's unease and approached, taking guesses as to why she seemed to anxious. "Don't worry: I'm sure that they'll never forget the truce, no matter how angry they are with each other."

Silverfur & Co
April 7th, 2021, 10:48 AM
silverdust

She followed in behind buckstar this was the first gathering she has been to since a long time. She looked at him. She couldn't feel that way anymore and she knew it. She smelled the scent of riverclan and sighed.

Snowstripe

She was a bit behind the rest of river clan but that was ok they just got there before thunderclan. She sighed wandering where ripple was and who she was going to meet during this time.

wren
April 7th, 2021, 10:56 AM
Mistypaw followed her mentor, eyes wide at all the sights and scents. She couldn't believe she was really at her first gathering! Would she make friends? Or enemies? Or neither?
(Open)

Toadpaw was at a complete loss, sure he knew there was lots of cats between the four territories but this many? This many?! And this wasn’t even everybody. There were plenty of warriors who had stayed back in their camps! This was.. insane. Toadpaw had strayed from the group of windclanners that gathered together on the far end. He just wanted to see everything.. that’s when he suddenly bumped into Mistypaw. “Oh! Sorry! I- I’ll look where I’m walking next time!”

Willie Warf
April 7th, 2021, 11:09 AM
Goosefury walked in.

-------

Whisperpaw walked in.

-------

Stonenettle walked in.

// all of em are open <3(

(If goose is still open, imma just)
Stagpaw walked up to the most interesting warrior he had found. He was a Riverclan cat, and he had MANY scars. "Hiya!" Said stagpaw, wobbling on three legs. "Can i ask, how you get that scar?" He said, pointing his tail at the scar on Goosefurys face.

Feathercreek
April 7th, 2021, 11:40 AM
~Ebonyfrost (TC)~
Ebonyfrost looked at Buckstar, deep in thought. She had heard about the battle between Windclan and Shadowclan, and was glad that she was not in either of those clans. She settled down, tucking her paws beneath her. She didn't feel like chatting, though she was very talkative.

(OPEN!)

~Frognose (WC)~
Frognose sat in the midst of the crowd, blending in. She never was the bold type. She was secretly friends with Wolfstrike, the only Shadowclan cat Frognose tolerated. She and Wolfstrike had a lot in common - they were nearly always cranky, wanted to be alone, and liked naps. Frognose was a little more cheerful than Wolfstrike, but not much. She started to groom herself, all the while thinking about the battle between Windclan and Shadowclan. It happened just at the last gathering... she shuddered. Better not to think about that!

(OPEN!)

~Sagewing (WC)~
Sagewing made sure to stay away from any Shadowclan cats. Those arrogant, foolish, mouse-brained fools! Why did Twilightstar even surrender the battle? Because of that, Shadowclanners would think that we, the fast and smart Windclan were soft cowards, he thought. Even thinking about Shadowclan cats made his muzzle curl into a grimace. How dare they even try to take over Windclan?

(OPEN!)

~Wolfstrike (SC)~
Wolfstrike watched the commotion going on around her. Oh, how she was glad she hadn't went to the gathering last time. She did not want to take part in a battle if naps under the sun were a choice. This time, she chose to go, but planned that if another battle came up, she would flee back to camp and take a long, blissful nap. A smile crept of her muzzle as Wolfstrike thought about naps and prey and those dumb... just the thought of apprentices made Wolfstrike scowl. Those pesky things! Apprentices never let Wolfstrike sleep! The second she would close her eyes, they would shower her with questions and bug her until she either had to cuff them on the ears or grouch at them. Wolfstrike yawned. She was deciding if she should go back to camp.

(OPEN!)

Fawnhearted
April 7th, 2021, 11:49 AM
[tc-closed]
Palepaw padded over to Mistpaw, the molly dipped her pale brown spotted head in greeting. "I'm Palepaw, a ThunderClan apprentice. This is my first gathering!" She purred, smiling widely at the other molly. She wanted to make friends, considering she was alone herself. She couldn't find Fawnpaw. Nevermind her though, Palepaw could find her later. Right now she had found a pretty mollie to talk to.

// little psa, Palepaw(Palelight) is lesbo because it fits her

((Ahh! Mistpaw seems very popular tonight, she currently has a role play going on, if your interested in joining her and Stormpaw just DM me and I'll send you the permalink if you can't find it :D)

Fawnhearted
April 7th, 2021, 11:50 AM
Skyleap hardly heard the apprentice's answer; she was too busy looking at the fighting leaders. I hope they're okay. She looked at the sky, but no clouds were covering the moon. Yet...
(Er I think you posted with the wrong character it was supposed to be Stormpaw)

Mistpaw turned to look at the other apprentice "What about you?"

elswhere
April 7th, 2021, 11:55 AM

[tc-closed]
Palepaw padded over to Mistpaw, the molly dipped her pale brown spotted head in greeting. "I'm Palepaw, a ThunderClan apprentice. This is my first gathering!" She purred, smiling widely at the other molly. She wanted to make friends, considering she was alone herself. She couldn't find Fawnpaw. Nevermind her though, Palepaw could find her later. Right now she had found a pretty mollie to talk to. And a good-looking tom/she-cat!

Moon Kit
April 7th, 2021, 11:55 AM
The speckled gray WindClan warrior noticed Gentlefoot's unease and approached, taking guesses as to why she seemed to anxious. "Don't worry: I'm sure that they'll never forget the truce, no matter how angry they are with each other."
"I suppose so." The great she-cat straightened up and gave him (her?) a nod. "Thank you, ...?"

Moon Kit
April 7th, 2021, 11:58 AM
Toadpaw was at a complete loss, sure he knew there was lots of cats between the four territories but this many? This many?! And this wasn’t even everybody. There were plenty of warriors who had stayed back in their camps! This was.. insane. Toadpaw had strayed from the group of windclanners that gathered together on the far end. He just wanted to see everything.. that’s when he suddenly bumped into Mistypaw. “Oh! Sorry! I- I’ll look where I’m walking next time!”
Mistypaw blinked in surprise as another cat ran into her. "It's fine. Happens to everyone," she said as briskly as she could. Instead, it came out sounding shy. Mouse dung! I don't want to sound like a kit! "I'm Mistypaw. What's your name?" she asked. Better.

ChillCat
April 7th, 2021, 11:59 AM
Feathercreek hope you don't mind! I just think it would be funny bc scorch and frog fought at the last gathering even though their fight was cut short

Scorchstrike (responding to Frognose)

Scorchstrike was absentmindedly wandering around, avoiding cats who were yelling at eachother. I do NOT want to talk to anyone who isn't Shadowclan right now. Guilt hung heavy over her heart. What if someone recognized her as Stripeseed's murderer? What could she say? What could she do? She wasn't concentrating on where she was going and tripped over a cat's tail, landing on her face. "Ow!" Looking up to see who it was, she inwardly freaked. The Windclan cat she had fought at the battle! Crap.

Silentpaw (responding to Wolfstrike)

Gatherings were scary! Cats were always mad, and they all seemed to be ready to kill each other at a moment's notice. What if a fight broke out! Silentpaw had no battle training! The only fight she had ever been in was retaliating against Frogpaw bullying her, and that didn't count. Silentpaw's first gathering would probably spoil all others she went to, even if peace had been restored by then. Trying to dodge angry cats, she bumped into Wolfstrike. "Wolfstrike! Thank goodness! This place scary!" Wait. Had she just admitted she was scared!? No no no! Backtracking, she clarified, "What if fight happens? Heard about last gathering, cats died. I no have battle training!"

Fawnhearted
April 7th, 2021, 12:18 PM
[tc-closed]
Palepaw padded over to Mistpaw, the molly dipped her pale brown spotted head in greeting. "I'm Palepaw, a ThunderClan apprentice. This is my first gathering!" She purred, smiling widely at the other molly. She wanted to make friends, considering she was alone herself. She couldn't find Fawnpaw. Nevermind her though, Palepaw could find her later. Right now she had found a pretty mollie to talk to. And a good-looking tom/she-cat!

Looking at the new apprentice Mistpaw smiled "My first gathering was awesome! I wish the leaders weren't bickering though", she added sadly. Well, Leaders and temporarily leader. Snakeheart and Lionstorm were doing a good job though!!

wren
April 7th, 2021, 12:32 PM
Mistypaw blinked in surprise as another cat ran into her. "It's fine. Happens to everyone," she said as briskly as she could. Instead, it came out sounding shy. Mouse dung! I don't want to sound like a kit! "I'm Mistypaw. What's your name?" she asked. Better.

Toadpaw released a sheepish laugh his face filling up with both relief and joy. He was pleased, you always heard of the grumps that would give you a good ol smack for breathing the same air. The calico tom smiled faintly and turned to gaze at the high stones before back at the small she cat. “Heh- well you know. I tend to wander aimlessly sometimes. Happens to me more then most!” he gave a shrug before plopping down uninvited beside her. “Toadpaw! Windclan. I’m not.. entirely sure what you smell like. Sealight hasn’t actually taken me to the borders yet.. he kinda just blurted the names and hoped I’d remember” he let out another chuckle. ”mentors.. such pains in the tail”

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 12:34 PM
"I suppose so." The great she-cat straightened up and gave him (her?) a nod. "Thank you, ...?"
"Crowspeck," the tom smiled, dark blue eyes shining. "From WindClan. Who might you be? You smell of the riverside, so I assume RiverClan...?"

Moon Kit
April 7th, 2021, 12:37 PM
Toadpaw released a sheepish laugh his face filling up with both relief and joy. He was pleased, you always heard of the grumps that would give you a good ol smack for breathing the same air. The calico tom smiled faintly and turned to gaze at the high stones before back at the small she cat. “Heh- well you know. I tend to wander aimlessly sometimes. Happens to me more then most!” he gave a shrug before plopping down uninvited beside her. “Toadpaw! Windclan. I’m not.. entirely sure what you smell like. Sealight hasn’t actually taken me to the borders yet.. he kinda just blurted the names and hoped I’d remember” he let out another chuckle. ”mentors.. such pains in the tail”
"I'm Thunderclan," Mistypaw answered, "And that's okay. Every mentor teaches differently. I'm sure Sealight will teach you everything you need to know. Personally, though, I don't think mentors are 'pains in the tail'. Thistlethorn is great!" She probably shouldn't have said that, but the stubborn apprentice believed in speaking her mind. I hope Toadpaw doesn't hate me now...

Moon Kit
April 7th, 2021, 12:51 PM
"Crowspeck," the tom smiled, dark blue eyes shining. "From WindClan. Who might you be? You smell of the riverside, so I assume RiverClan...?"
"Yes. I'm Gentlefoot," the she-cat introduced. "Nice to meet you."
(LOL You've never RPed with her 'other side', have you?)

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 12:54 PM
"Yes. I'm Gentlefoot," the she-cat introduced. "Nice to meet you."
(LOL You've never RPed with her 'other side', have you?)
(Lol nope. First time talking with Crowspeck for you, maybe?)
"Pleasure is mine," Crowspeck hummed, tilting his head. "Are you okay? It seems Lionstorm and Snakeheart are a bit... upset, to say the very least..."

Moon Kit
April 7th, 2021, 01:01 PM
(Lol nope. First time talking with Crowspeck for you, maybe?)
"Pleasure is mine," Crowspeck hummed, tilting his head. "Are you okay? It seems Lionstorm and Snakeheart are a bit... upset, to say the very least..."
(Yep)
Gentlefoot stiffened a little. "Perhaps," she answered icily, "They're upset because Sootstar is dead." Her ears flattened a little, though she did her best to keep her fur smoothed. This was a Gathering. There was a truce. She would not fight.

elswhere
April 7th, 2021, 01:07 PM
Looking at the new apprentice Mistpaw smiled "My first gathering was awesome! I wish the leaders weren't bickering though", she added sadly. Well, Leaders and temporarily leader. Snakeheart and Lionstorm were doing a good job though!!

Palepaw snorted. 'Liomstorm is on my last nerves. I like Snakeheart though."

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 01:16 PM
(Yep)
Gentlefoot stiffened a little. "Perhaps," she answered icily, "They're upset because Sootstar is dead." Her ears flattened a little, though she did her best to keep her fur smoothed. This was a Gathering. There was a truce. She would not fight.
Crowspeck blinked, his eyes gaining an icy glow. "They can be angry if they want, but they don't need to act like kits throwing a tantrum," he answered coldly, licking his paw. "After all, you don't see Twilightstar throwing a tantrum after all she and WindClan went through, right? And don't forget, ThunderClan also had a number of casualties from the coyotes."

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 01:38 PM
Reedpaw frowned. "Yeah, neither did Lionstorm..." Speaking of the high ranks, they were starting to worry the apprentice. Why were they throwing a tantrum during times of peace? Snakeheart, he could understand: he always threw a tantrum. But Lionstorm, not so much. "Maybe they're really cranky and didn't want to?"
Nightpaw pricked her ears. "What happened to Sootstar?" she questioned. She thought that was who the leader of RiverClan was. "I hope nothing bad happened." Even though Sootstar was in a different Clan, Nightpaw didn't think that it was bad if she was a little concerned.

Feathercreek
April 7th, 2021, 01:38 PM
Feathercreek hope you don't mind! I just think it would be funny bc scorch and frog fought at the last gathering even though their fight was cut short

Scorchstrike (responding to Frognose)

Scorchstrike was absentmindedly wandering around, avoiding cats who were yelling at eachother. I do NOT want to talk to anyone who isn't Shadowclan right now. Guilt hung heavy over her heart. What if someone recognized her as Stripeseed's murderer? What could she say? What could she do? She wasn't concentrating on where she was going and tripped over a cat's tail, landing on her face. "Ow!" Looking up to see who it was, she inwardly freaked. The Windclan cat she had fought at the battle! Crap.

Silentpaw (responding to Wolfstrike)

Gatherings were scary! Cats were always mad, and they all seemed to be ready to kill each other at a moment's notice. What if a fight broke out! Silentpaw had no battle training! The only fight she had ever been in was retaliating against Frogpaw bullying her, and that didn't count. Silentpaw's first gathering would probably spoil all others she went to, even if peace had been restored by then. Trying to dodge angry cats, she bumped into Wolfstrike. "Wolfstrike! Thank goodness! This place scary!" Wait. Had she just admitted she was scared!? No no no! Backtracking, she clarified, "What if fight happens? Heard about last gathering, cats died. I no have battle training!"

ChillCat

~Frognose (responding to Scorchstrike) ~
Frognose felt something trip on her long tail. As she turned around, the sight made her almost cry out. There she was, the cat that she had fought the last gathering. Frognose's hackles instantly rose. She hissed, almost swiped out an unsheathed claw toward the other she-cat, but stopped. Maybe she could just talk. "Umm... Hi? I-I think we've met before..."

~Wolfstrike (responding to Silentpaw) ~
Wolfstike heard Silentpaw and sighed. "Dear Starclan, It's just a gathering! A battle rarely happens, it was just a coincidence it happened last time!" she said, trying to reassure Silentpaw. "And if something happens, we'll just head back to camp and eat and nap and have a great time while others just fight and die like mouse-brained coyotes." Wolfstrike stated.

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 01:47 PM
Nightpaw pricked her ears. "What happened to Sootstar?" she questioned. She thought that was who the leader of RiverClan was. "I hope nothing bad happened." Even though Sootstar was in a different Clan, Nightpaw didn't think that it was bad if she was a little concerned.

Reedpaw wasn't sure he would get in trouble for telling, but he didn't want to keep quiet. "He's gone," he asnwered quietly. "Don't know where he is..."

Panda1440
April 7th, 2021, 02:08 PM
Iciclepaw looked down at the WindClan apprentice's stump for a moment before looking back up at his face. "Yeah,,, " Then back up at the Sea Stones. "What do you think there arguing about... ?" [ Romulus]

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 02:12 PM
Reedpaw wasn't sure he would get in trouble for telling, but he didn't want to keep quiet. "He's gone," he asnwered quietly. "Don't know where he is..."
"Oh, wow," Nightpaw murmered. "And you have no idea where he is?" She couldn't believe that a Clan leader could just leave his Clan. "Maybe he got kidnapped or something?" she suggested. She thought that might have happened with Twilightstar in WindClan.

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 02:19 PM
"Oh, wow," Nightpaw murmered. "And you have no idea where he is?" She couldn't believe that a Clan leader could just leave his Clan. "Maybe he got kidnapped or something?" she suggested. She thought that might have happened with Twilightstar in WindClan.
Reedpaw shrugged. "Maybe. I'm more focused on my training, honestly," he said, rather sheepishly. "Gentlefoot's my mentor, and she's the best!"

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 02:29 PM
Reedpaw shrugged. "Maybe. I'm more focused on my training, honestly," he said, rather sheepishly. "Gentlefoot's my mentor, and she's the best!"
Nightpaw nodded. "So, Lionstorms' stepping in now," she guessed. She was tempted to ask him more, but decided not to. Lionstorm would probably report everything, anyway. "My mentor is cool, too. He's been teaching me a lot."

Lavender'fur
April 7th, 2021, 02:31 PM
;Ravenstorm, ThC;
Ravenstorm looked around the Gathering, then sat near the back. Would anyone talk to her? She highly doubted it.

(OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS)

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 02:36 PM
Nightpaw nodded. "So, Lionstorms' stepping in now," she guessed. She was tempted to ask him more, but decided not to. Lionstorm would probably report everything, anyway. "My mentor is cool, too. He's been teaching me a lot."
Reedpaw nodded. "Yeah, but I hope a new leader steps up soon..."

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 02:46 PM
Reedpaw nodded. "Yeah, but I hope a new leader steps up soon..."
"What about your deputy?" Nightpaw asked, keeping an eye on debate that seemed to be happening among the leaders.

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 03:01 PM
"What about your deputy?" Nightpaw asked, keeping an eye on debate that seemed to be happening among the leaders.
"Same as Sootstar," the young apprentice answered.

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 03:03 PM
;Ravenstorm, ThC;
Ravenstorm looked around the Gathering, then sat near the back. Would anyone talk to her? She highly doubted it.

(OPEN FOR INTERACTIONS)
Toadpounce approached the warrior, rather curious as to what she was doing so far back. "Hello," he greeted pokitely, tilting his head. "Who might you be?"

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 03:21 PM
"Same as Sootstar," the young apprentice answered.
Nightpaw was shocked and for a moment, she couldn't respond. "How will you choose a leader?"

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 03:23 PM
Nightpaw was shocked and for a moment, she couldn't respond. "How will you choose a leader?"
Reedpaw shrugged. "I don't know. I think we have to wait and watch for someone who fits the bill, but I'm kinda worried..."

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 03:27 PM
Reedpaw shrugged. "I don't know. I think we have to wait and watch for someone who fits the bill, but I'm kinda worried..."
Nightpaw shuddered. She would be worried too, if her Clan didn't have a leader or deputy. "You could try and rotate cats," she suggested. "Maybe one cat is in charge for a day and then you swap."

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 03:49 PM
Nightpaw shuddered. She would be worried too, if her Clan didn't have a leader or deputy. "You could try and rotate cats," she suggested. "Maybe one cat is in charge for a day and then you swap."
"Yeah." That sounded like a good idea! But... "Knowing Lionstorm and Snarkheart, though, they'll be too stubborn to do so."

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 03:57 PM
"Yeah." That sounded like a good idea! But... "Knowing Lionstorm and Snarkheart, though, they'll be too stubborn to do so."
"I'm sure you'll figure something out." Nightpaw glanced around. By now, the clearing seemed pretty full. She wondered when they would start.

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 04:10 PM
"I'm sure you'll figure something out." Nightpaw glanced around. By now, the clearing seemed pretty full. She wondered when they would start.
Reedpaw nodded. "Yeah... hopefully..."

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 04:11 PM
Reedpaw nodded. "Yeah... hopefully..."
(Idk what to do now)

Moonraven
April 7th, 2021, 04:12 PM
Twilightstar observed the interaction between RiverClan and ThunderClan with creeping uneasiness. WindClan was pretty neutral with both clans, Twilightstar hadn't been fond of their last leader from ThunderClan, but Buckstar seemed to be doing alright or so she had thought. Lionking had made it rather clear once upon a time that RiverClan wasn't going to be getting along with ThunderClan when Duskstar had been leader, she had been hoping for a different outcome with Buckstar, but it still seemed the same only this time the cats were going in guns blazing.

Twilightstar would have to make sure that WindClan stayed out of it. She lacked the stability to offer either clan a helping paw, and she doubted either clan would try to drag her and her clan into in the first place unless they were desperate, thankfully. So she'd continue to play off neutrality as best she could while dealing with... Oh! She felt her stomach drop and although she really wanted to tense and hiss, she knew better than to give the ShadowClan leader any reaction. She masked her suffocating nerves with the same impassive mask of laziness she had perfected from young as Dawnstar joined them.

It was a bit childish, but ignoring her had worked in the past, surely, Dawnstar would be more interested in the bickering between the other two clans and would leave her alone. She didn't want to go back and forth with the monster. So she was more than pleased to talk with Lionstorm when he turned to her. Amusement formed on her face and a friendly purr rumbled from her at the silly nickname. She did miss having him on the Seatstones, regardless of the circumstances, it was great just to have him here again. He was a far better sight than Sootstar who she hadn't known where she or her clan had stood with him.

Her single green eyes shifted down to the cat who was speaking below. He was RiverClan's medicine cat now? She was pretty confused, but moons of confinement did that to you. It would be nice if no one comes to blows this gathering, she's had enough fighting for one gathering, thankyouverymuch. She was exceeding uncomfortable with the word debt being adding into the argument, if they were doing that then WindClan had quite the debt to RiverClan, did they not? If WindClan made a blunder as big as ThunderClan, would RiverClan come to collect? Did this count towards medicine cat help? No, medicine cats handle assistance differently than the rest of the ranks... What was debt and what was a friendly favor with RiverClan?

"It's great to see you as well." She mewed to Lionstorm in a delightful tone, pushing back her worries. She had parted her maw to ask how he was doing, not his clan, just him in general, and wondered if she could get the name of the medicine cat if nothing more than to be polite, but she shut her maw when Buckstar barked out a threatening reply to Lionstorm's earlier words. This was going to be one of her most uncomfortable gatherings ever. She had an agonistic lunatic to handle and she had no clue how to deal with the open hostility between both RiverClan and ThunderClan.

They'd have to patch it up themselves but ignoring it felt a little wrong to her. Lionstorm she liked enough to call a friend, and Buckstar, although their interactions were little, she'd like to call something of an ally slowly working up to a friend. She wondered if this is how kits felt when their parents fought or a cat with two others friendly with them but not necessarily each other, went at each other's throats. Somehow she was going to have to avoid passing too much judgment on either. Why couldn't they just blame it all on Dawnstar? Life would be so much easier if they did that! She liked it better when they had a common enemy!

Twilightstar kept her poker face going when another medicine cat spoke up about Coldamber. Twilightstar wanted to go home, everything was freaking stressing her out! The quicker she got her announcement done the faster she could escape this crazy tension among everyone.

"I'll get us started." She meowed, hoping to put an end to the bickering for a second and get everyone back on task. "WindClan is recovering from an unjust and unwarranted attack from ShadowClan. The mouse-heart they call a leader trespassed onto my territory, kidnapped me, killed my deputy by attacking him when his guard was down and went on to terrorize my clan by using me as a hostage to keep them docile and control them so she could move ShadowClan in under the guise of a joint clan ruled by her. While she was there Dawnstar would go on to kill one of my warriors, Sparkfire, and Thunderkit, a helpless, as well as continuously harnesses my clan with petty orders like making them sleeping outside of camp, chase our prey into the ShadowClan territory, and start a fight during the truce."

Twilightstar did her best to keep her voice as nonchalant as possible. The less attention she gave her, she was hoping the more irked the ShadowClan leader would become. Twilightstar was going to make this sound like some kind of real threat, she was going to have Dawnstar sound like the insignificant, petty, piece of dung that she was. There was no glorifying or fear, she was a nuisance, a gnat, and that was that. If she made too big a deal out of it and Dawnstar would win. Dawnstar wasn't the only one who could get inside someone's head.

"Thanks to a brave few, I was rescued and able to return to WindClan." Turning her single eye over to Dawnstar, Twilightstar curled her lips and hissed, "I'll let you know this once, WindClan's borders will be marked, any of your cats set a single claw over it and they will die... although I suppose you wouldn't care about that." Dawnstar only cared about herself, it still baffled her that she had been accepted as a clan leader.

"In lighter news, Bunnypaw, Hedgepaw, Rainpaw, Fernpaw, Ravenpaw, Stormpaw, and Petalpaw have all begun their training. Thanks to the troublesome Wildpaw, WindClan is currently working on rebuilding the apprentice den." Tunneling still wasn't something she felt WindClan should reveal during the Gatherings, so Twilightstar couldn't speak about Maplebird's new rank, and left it up to cats' imagination on how an apprentice destroy a den.

"Gullpaw and Quiverpaw have joined the warriors as Gulltwist and Quiverpool." Two warriors weren't much, but Twilightstar couldn't be happier with the addition.

"An accident with Coldamber resulting in the loss of her memory has forced me to revoke her rank as WindClan's medicine cat. Unfortunately, with Snailswirl's resignment not long before, WindClan is currently without a proper medicine cat. I pray that StarClan will guide my paws in the discovery of our future medicine cats." It felt like a weight off her chest revealing this, but it left a bitter aftertaste right after.

"That is all I have to share for WindClan."
BILL. Slushie Undertaker Puddle~ Jackpot

duCky
April 7th, 2021, 04:54 PM
- Hazecloud -
Hazecloud padded into the clearing in panic as she saw the big crowd. She knew this was supposed to be a time for the four clans to meet, but she didn't expect there would be so many cats! She kinda wanted to find a cat to talk to, but how was she supposed to find someone in this mess!! Oh boy, this really isn't going to go well.

dino.
April 7th, 2021, 05:27 PM
Buckstar did his best to ignore Snakepaw's interjection. The only sign that he had heard was the clenching of his jaw and one ear twisting to the side, but other than that he remained expressionless.

As Twilightstar went on to make her announcements, he couldn't help but shoot Dawnstar a narrowed look. The WindClan leader definitely wasn't making anything up, from the looks of it. The extra guilt of not extending a helping paw when he'd had the chance began to pile on top of everything else on his shoulders, and he rolled them a couple times and moved forward to take Twilightstar's place without so much as a second glance at Lionstorm as she sat down.

"ThunderClan is also recovering from an attack," he began. "Coyotes raided our camp and killed several of our Clanmates, including a kit. We managed to chase them off, believing they had gone into the Outskirts - apparently they made course for RiverClan. I offer my condolences for any RiverClan lives that may have been lost because of my mistake - I never meant for this many tragedies to occur."

"Some of you may have noticed that Glidingfeather no longer stands with me. She has stepped down, and Eveningmist has come forward in her place. If she wants to let you know why, she'll tell you - it's not my place to share."

"Fawnpaw, Smokepaw, Stagpaw, Streampaw, and Mintpaw have all started their training."

"Lastly..." He paused, considering how to word this final announcement. Saying he'd been killed was like saying, 'Hey, my crazy medicine cat managed to take one of my lives and our camp is still recovering, why don't you come on over and raid us?' That was exactly what he was trying to avoid. "Lastly, after an attempt on my life, Frostpaw has been executed. She no longer holds her place as ThunderClan's medicine cat." And that was all he was going to say.

"That's everything for ThunderClan." He made his way back to his place on the rock, wanting to be done with this.

// BILL., Moonraven, Undertaker, Puddle~, Jackpot

WinterMara
April 7th, 2021, 05:45 PM
|| Stonemask ||

Well, Stonemask already knew his own leader's information but... wow, Thunderclans medicine cat apprentice tried to kill Buckstar? The NERVE of that cat! He may not think the leaders are all high and mighty perfect beings, but attacking a leader is NEVER a good mood unless there is a GOOD reasoning.

|| Whitepaw ||

Whitepaw was...different, in fact, the news of Frostpaw's attack...it gave her inspiration to one day, maybe get her rightful placement as leader [Right place in her mind, of course]...but she knew she'd have to do it carefully, that apprentice did die after all. As for Twilightstar's news, ugh, boring, Dawnstar held her hostage and kept Windclan in a tight grasp? Oh boohoo, their leader should've been better at her job. And, wow another medicine cat falling, yeesh, if she wanted to take down Snakeheart, she probably could in a heartbeat with all these deaths.

Mango
April 7th, 2021, 06:01 PM
Gulltwist gave a small twitch of her ear at the mention of Frostpaw getting executed, honestly she didn’t find anything wrong with her, she seemed to just have a bit of anger issues. So murder attempt caught her off guard, but she gave a smirk in satisfaction, that cat was annoying though.

Bunnypaw hadn’t known much about Frostpaw and gave a soft murmer,” may starclan light your path Frostpaw...” she glanced up at the sky before returning to listen to the problems of the other clans.

Blizzardsky gave a snort,” How’d Twilightstar manage to get kidnapped?” he chuckled, frankly he couldn’t imagine loosing a fight in the first place, as for Frostpaw, he was glad she seemed horrible,” Good riddance.” he growled

Moon Kit
April 7th, 2021, 06:01 PM
Crowspeck blinked, his eyes gaining an icy glow. "They can be angry if they want, but they don't need to act like kits throwing a tantrum," he answered coldly, licking his paw. "After all, you don't see Twilightstar throwing a tantrum after all she and WindClan went through, right? And don't forget, ThunderClan also had a number of casualties from the coyotes."
Gentlefoot's fur raised, despite her efforts to stop it. "Are you calling Riverclan a bunch of kits?" It sure sounded like it! She let out a small hiss. "Just... Just leave before we fight at a Gathering!"

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 06:05 PM
Gentlefoot's fur raised, despite her efforts to stop it. "Are you calling Riverclan a bunch of kits?" It sure sounded like it! She let out a small hiss. "Just... Just leave before we fight at a Gathering!"
Crowspeck scoffed. How young was she? "Who's the one threatening a fight?" He pointed out, cleaning his other paw. "If your acting leader and medicine cat act like kits, then I worry for your future... but it seems that all of RiverClan acts like kits, given what I've seen tonight," he said, sending a pointed look to Gentlefoot.

Moon Kit
April 7th, 2021, 06:11 PM
Crowspeck scoffed. How young was she? "Who's the one threatening a fight?" He pointed out, cleaning his other paw. "If your acting leader and medicine cat act like kits, then I worry for your future... but it seems that all of RiverClan acts like kits, given what I've seen tonight," he said, sending a pointed look to Gentlefoot.
Breathing hard, Gentlefoot fought to keep control of her emotions. "Not like Thunderclan is doing much better. I heard the announcement, you know. Your medicine cat tried to kill your leader? You must be in real bad shape!" Huffing, she turned and moved to sit somewhere else.

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 06:14 PM
Breathing hard, Gentlefoot fought to keep control of her emotions. "Not like Thunderclan is doing much better. I heard the announcement, you know. Your medicine cat tried to kill your leader? You must be in real bad shape!" Huffing, she turned and moved to sit somewhere else.
"I'm in WindClan!" Crowspeck called after her, eyes narrowed. "And besides, our leader isn't throwing a tantrum right now about everyone we lost! Tell me, would you prefer ShadowClan to take over, because it seems Dawnstar is eager to. Have fun being led by an old coot who abandoned his Clanmates by stepping down as leader, and a medicine cat who throws a tantrum everytime he speaks!"

Moon Kit
April 7th, 2021, 06:16 PM
"I'm in WindClan!" Crowspeck called after her, eyes narrowed. "And besides, our leader isn't throwing a tantrum right now about everyone we lost! Tell me, would you prefer ShadowClan to take over, because it seems Dawnstar is eager to. Have fun being led by an old coot who abandoned his Clanmates by stepping down as leader, and a medicine cat who throws a tantrum everytime he speaks!"
Gentlefoot ignored him and faced the leaders, sitting like a stone.

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 06:17 PM
- Hazecloud -
Hazecloud padded into the clearing in panic as she saw the big crowd. She knew this was supposed to be a time for the four clans to meet, but she didn't expect there would be so many cats! She kinda wanted to find a cat to talk to, but how was she supposed to find someone in this mess!! Oh boy, this really isn't going to go well.

Thistlethorn spotted the familiar she-cat and approached, ignoring the dull pain of his shoulder when he walked. "You okay?" He asked quietly, keeping an eye on the leaders.

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 06:21 PM
Reedpaw was bored. Now that he was around, exploring, he had no one to talk to! Talking to Nightpaw was fun, so maybe another apprentice was here? It'd be funny if he saw another ThunderClan apprentice... what was he thinking about again? Oh, right! Talking to an apprentice. Looking around, the reddish-brown tabby tom tried to find an other apprentice to talk to.
(Open!)

littlelove
April 7th, 2021, 06:36 PM
[Maplepaw] spade
Maplepaw's head reeled at the impact of the opposing tom's paw as she nearly lost her footing under her. Her eyes widened in shock as she froze from the attack.
Feeling - and hearing - the approval of the action of what she assumed to be the cat's clanmates gathered around them bubbled up an odd kind of anger inside of her. The gnawing temptation to lash out against the warrior nearly ate through Maplepaw as her claws flexed into the dirt under her.
Shaking her head, she looked away. Continuing this would make everything so much more messy, she knew that. As the Riverclan warrior stalked away from her, she couldn't help but hiss a quiet, and hopefully unheard, remark;
"How come I'm the one paying for Shadowclan's mess?"

duCky
April 7th, 2021, 06:42 PM
Thistlethorn spotted the familiar she-cat and approached, ignoring the dull pain of his shoulder when he walked. "You okay?" He asked quietly, keeping an eye on the leaders.

- Hazecloud -
azecloud turned to see a familiar face approaching her. "Oh, hey.. wait, what was your name again", she said, slightly embarrassed. In the mist of the whole fox fight, she had completely forgotten to ask for his name. She sighed. "Yeah.. I'm fine. I've just never seen so many cats before."

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 06:46 PM
- Hazecloud -
Hazecloud turned to see a familiar face approaching her. "Oh, hey.. wait, what was your name again", she said, slightly embarrassed. In the mist of the whole fox fight, she had completely forgotten to ask for his name. She sighed. "Yeah.. I'm fine. I've just never seen so many cats before."

"I'm Thistlethorn," the gray and white tabby warrior reintroduced himself, a small smile on his face. "You get used to it. Most keep to their Clans: it's usually the younger cats that interact with outside their Clans."

Quickpaw
April 7th, 2021, 07:10 PM

(Thanks!) "Well, this is my first Gathering," Stormpaw confessed.
Then she turned to face the leaders as they shared their news with the other Clans.
Twilightstar seemed to have made a lot of cats apprentices and two cats warriors. She cheered their names even though she didn't even know them. The WindClan leader also told them that she currently had no medicine cat. Next Buckstar shared his news, but in a way so that he didn't look too weak.

duCky
April 7th, 2021, 07:15 PM
"I'm Thistlethorn," the gray and white tabby warrior reintroduced himself, a small smile on his face. "You get used to it. Most keep to their Clans: it's usually the younger cats that interact with outside their Clans."

- Hazecloud -
Oh right, Thistlethorn, that was his name. "Looks like the meeting has started", she said, noticing that Twilightstar was beginning to speak. The look on Hazeclouds face soon turned to shock when she heard about what happened to windclan. She shivered. "Hopefully Dawnstar doesn't attack any of the other clans. I don't want our leader and deputy to go missing too."

(Do u wanna help Hazecloud now, or do u wanna wait until we do the med cat den rp?)

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 07:19 PM
- Hazecloud -
Oh right, Thistlethorn, that was his name. "Looks like the meeting has started", she said, noticing that Twilightstar was beginning to speak. The look on Hazeclouds face soon turned to shock when she heard about what happened to windclan. She shivered. "Hopefully Dawnstar doesn't attack any of the other clans. I don't want our leader and deputy to go missing too."

(Do u wanna help Hazecloud now, or do u wanna wait until we do the med cat den rp?)

(Now is fine)
"It'll be alright," Thistlethorn said in a quiet, comforting tone. It then turned bitter. "Though I wouldn't put it past Dawnstar. She craves blood from all Clans, even her own. I doubt the truce would matter to her..."

duCky
April 7th, 2021, 07:31 PM
(Now is fine)
"It'll be alright," Thistlethorn said in a quiet, comforting tone. It then turned bitter. "Though I wouldn't put it past Dawnstar. She craves blood from all Clans, even her own. I doubt the truce would matter to her..."

- Hazecloud -
Hazecloud stood there in shock, trying to feel comforted by Thisthlethorn's tone. What kind of leader takes blood from her own clan! She looked around in panic, sighing in relief when she noticed that the terrifying leader wasn't fighting anyone. "What if a fight breaks out!", she exclaimed, sitting down and looking up at the leaders, still keeping her eyes out for fighting. Being around this leader was even more terrifying than trying to fight a fox, and she knew from experience.

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 07:34 PM
ShadowClan
Embershadow
Embershadow grunted in relief when Twilightstar finally began speaking. He was never comfortable around so many cats and he was itching for the leaders to begin before a right broke out among ThunderClan and RiverClan, whatever that was about. He noticed that Dawnstar had spoke a few words to the WindClan leader, but it seemed like both Clans were getting along alright.

He flicked his ears in surprise when Twilightstar laid out the accusations. He knew that his Clan had done some pretty messed up things, but when she listed them out like that, it made ShadowClan sound really bad. He was curious to see how the other two Clans would react. As far as Embershadow knew, neither of them were aware of the full extent of ShadowClan's actions.

He narrowed his eyes, watching the WindClan leader closely. She seemed pretty confident that her Clan could fend off another attack. All the new apprentices and warriors made it clear that WindClan was doing just fine and were prepared for anything ShadowClan tried. He noticed that she only had one eye, probably the work of Dawnstar. He was shocked when she told the story of her kidnapping. Dawnstar had hid all of this quite well. She never showed any sign of what she was hiding. It made Embershadow all the more afraid of what else she was keeping from the Clan.

He paid a less attention to Buckstar's report, but listened in as he described the coyote attack. He guessed that was what he and Lionstorm were quarrelling over before the meeting started. His only reaction to the bit of news about Frostpaw was a twitch of his whiskers. StarClan knew why cats like that received high-ranking positions.

Frostpaw
Frostpaw finally settled down as Twilightstar's voice rang out over the clearing. As she made her report, he fidgeted impatiently. The only part that he wanted to hear was Dawnstars' reply and whether there would be another fight. He hoped there would be. He tuned out for most of Buckstars', though he started at the likeness between his and the former ThunderClan medicine cat.

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 07:41 PM
- Hazecloud -
Hazecloud stood there in shock, trying to feel comforted by Thisthlethorn's tone. What kind of leader takes blood from her own clan! She looked around in panic, sighing in relief when she noticed that the terrifying leader wasn't fighting anyone. "What if a fight breaks out!", she exclaimed, sitting down and looking up at the leaders, still keeping her eyes out for fighting. Being around this leader was even more terrifying than trying to fight a fox, and she knew from experience.
"It'll be fine: I doubt it will happen," the tom hummed, rolling shoulders. "But, if it somehow does, we have the entire Clan to help us, right? Calm down, Hazecloud: everything will be alright."

Quickpaw
April 7th, 2021, 07:43 PM
~Skyleap~

Skyleap was talking when Twilightstar began speaking. She snapped her head to look at the leader and heard everything that had happened in the past moon. It was amazing how many things could happen in such a short time.

~Cloudheart~

Once the leaders started to share their news Cloudheart hurried back to Skyleap.
"It seems like she's telling us everything," he murmered to his sister.

MooingPanda
April 7th, 2021, 07:44 PM
WindClan
Owtalon reached Fernpaw's side as the Gathering began and sat down. He listened with pride as Twilightstar told the story of her kidnapping and rescue. This had to show that WindClan was still strong and ready to fight any attempted invasion.

He tensed, waiting to hear how Dawnstar would respond, but Buckstar began his report instead. Owltalon was shocked to hear the new of the coyote attack. It seemed like a lot of Clans were dealing with problems. He noticed that Sootstar was not present, either and wondered about what Lionstorm had to say. He was even more shocked when the ThunderClan leader brought up Frostpaws' treachery. All the Clans were dealing with trouble, it seemed.

Levi 99
April 7th, 2021, 07:52 PM
Shadepaw looked at the clan leaders with a deep hatred in his eyes, all the fussing they were doing was foolish and annoying they were basically acting like kits. So what if Dawnstar locked you up for a couple of moons it didn't come as a shock she's the most psychotic cat in the forest and if anything it would be bad if she didn't pull a stunt like that. Their stupidity was enough to make Shadepaw's blood lust ooze out like an endless river "at least someone had the guts to try and kill one of you" he said not caring if anyone heard him. Actually the news of the medicine cat making an attempt on a clan a clan leader's life made shadepaw more open to the idea of attempting to kill Buckstar or Twilightstar.

(Open)

spade
April 7th, 2021, 07:54 PM
No, no, no. The last thing Kestrelwing wanted was an annoying apprentice butting into his Gathering matters - even if it was positive. Snapping his head to see Nightpaw, he glared at her. ”I do not care. When I called you for training a few days ago, you did not show. If you’ve found a mentor elsewhere, then tell Lionstorm and he can reassign you,” he snapped, voice cold and unapologetic. He didn’t have the energy to deal with her right now.
[ Kunaiskrill ]

He needed to cool down, and not continue to blow up at the Gathering, despite wanting to more than anything. His ear caught the hiss under Maplepaw’s breath, and instead of offering a retort he simply kicked a hind leg out. It dug threw the sand and send a pile of it hurtling towards the ShadowClan apprentice. Kestrelwing almost wished it was dirt instead.
[ littlelove ]

Not saying anything else to either Nightpaw or Maplepaw the gray tabby weaved his way in and out of the gathered cats, grumbling to himself. He only stopped when it appeared that Twilightstar had started with the announcements. Fernpaw. So the little stinker had become an apprentice. Yellow eyes scanned the clearing for the brown tabby pelt, soon spotting him over near a vaguely familiar warrior.

Perhaps a kit-apprentice distraction was what he needed. Kestrelwing already trusted Lionstorm enough to give more than just a weak verbal warning to Buckstar and Dawnstar - unlike Sootstar, the golden tom actually had the guts to do it.

”I see it’s Fernpaw now,” Kestrelwing hissed in a quiet teasing tone as he approached the young tom, forcing his fur to lie flat from his earlier interaction. He acknowledged Skyleap and Owltalon with a simple flick of his tail as he sat down near the apprentice. ”Does this mean you’ll be learning to keep your paws in your own territory?”
[ BILL. ]

;Hopepelt;
The ShadowClan cat strode up to Grimhound. She seemed happy and excited.
"Isn't it amazing?" she mewed happily to Grimhound.

Hearing a voice approach, the large tabby lazily rolled his gaze over to study her. She had the same scent as Dawnstar, and he’d seen her around camp once or twice since joining he was sure. ”That a bunch of cats gather on a beach in the dead of night to argue? Oh, sure, it’s fascinating,” he purred, heavy sarcasm dripping like honey. Grimhound didn’t think he’d ever get this tradition, but hey - he had to keep up appearances!

duCky
April 7th, 2021, 08:42 PM
"It'll be fine: I doubt it will happen," the tom hummed, rolling shoulders. "But, if it somehow does, we have the entire Clan to help us, right? Calm down, Hazecloud: everything will be alright."

- Hazecloud -
"Thanks", she sighed, trying to calm down. Why was she always so nervous! "Yeah.. we have our clan." She tried to convince herself that this was fine, but part of her thought this was absolutely terrifying! She was near a leader who takes blood from her own clan!

(Sorry for the slow reply! I had to go to something for an hour. Also, I've been trying to think of Haze's positive traits. Do you have any ideas?)

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 08:55 PM
- Hazecloud -
"Thanks", she sighed, trying to calm down. Why was she always so nervous! "Yeah.. we have our clan." She tried to convince herself that this was fine, but part of her thought this was absolutely terrifying! She was near a leader who takes blood from her own clan!

(Sorry for the slow reply! I had to go to something for an hour. Also, I've been trying to think of Haze's positive traits. Do you have any ideas?)

(Thoughtful: She seems thoughtful, and that's a positive trait!)

Thistlethorn nodded. "Yes. And besides, like every leader, Dawnstar will eventually lose her lives. Who knows? Maybe the next will be a good leader, but I doubt it."

duCky
April 7th, 2021, 09:25 PM
(Thoughtful: She seems thoughtful, and that's a positive trait!)

Thistlethorn nodded. "Yes. And besides, like every leader, Dawnstar will eventually lose her lives. Who knows? Maybe the next will be a good leader, but I doubt it."

- Hazecloud -
Hazecloud tried to smile. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Dawnstar will lose all of her lives one day won't she." She continued to listen as all the leaders made there announcements. I... I guess this gathering isn't going so bad after all.

Akira
April 7th, 2021, 09:26 PM
- Hazecloud -
Hazecloud tried to smile. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Dawnstar will lose all of her lives one day won't she." She continued to listen as all the leaders made there announcements. I... I guess this gathering isn't going so bad after all.

Thistlethorn nodded. "Yes. It make take a bit, but it will happen. For now, all we need to do is keep an eye out for them, as well as that one fox."

wren
April 7th, 2021, 10:41 PM
"I'm Thunderclan," Mistypaw answered, "And that's okay. Every mentor teaches differently. I'm sure Sealight will teach you everything you need to know. Personally, though, I don't think mentors are 'pains in the tail'. Thistlethorn is great!" She probably shouldn't have said that, but the stubborn apprentice believed in speaking her mind. I hope Toadpaw doesn't hate me now...

Toadpaw grinned his face lighting up briefly. “Wowie, you do smell quite a lot like the tree sap. But I’ve only smelled a little tree sap before... I bonked my nose once and got to spend the day wandering around until my sniffer came back. I mean I went around smelling just about everything I could to make sure it was working and there was just this one tiny tree-“ he paused feeling a flushed look cross his face. “Gosh Im just mumbling on arent I!” Toadpaw smiled slightly embarrassed. Though he wasn’t going to apologize for it. He was delightful company. “Lucky you! I think it would be good to have a nice mentor” he said with a shrug.. not quite catching the fact her comment could’ve been rude.

Lavender'fur
April 8th, 2021, 01:22 AM
No, no, no. The last thing Kestrelwing wanted was an annoying apprentice butting into his Gathering matters - even if it was positive. Snapping his head to see Nightpaw, he glared at her. ”I do not care. When I called you for training a few days ago, you did not show. If you’ve found a mentor elsewhere, then tell Lionstorm and he can reassign you,” he snapped, voice cold and unapologetic. He didn’t have the energy to deal with her right now.
[ Kunaiskrill ]

He needed to cool down, and not continue to blow up at the Gathering, despite wanting to more than anything. His ear caught the hiss under Maplepaw’s breath, and instead of offering a retort he simply kicked a hind leg out. It dug threw the sand and send a pile of it hurtling towards the ShadowClan apprentice. Kestrelwing almost wished it was dirt instead.
[ littlelove ]

Not saying anything else to either Nightpaw or Maplepaw the gray tabby weaved his way in and out of the gathered cats, grumbling to himself. He only stopped when it appeared that Twilightstar had started with the announcements. Fernpaw. So the little stinker had become an apprentice. Yellow eyes scanned the clearing for the brown tabby pelt, soon spotting him over near a vaguely familiar warrior.

Perhaps a kit-apprentice distraction was what he needed. Kestrelwing already trusted Lionstorm enough to give more than just a weak verbal warning to Buckstar and Dawnstar - unlike Sootstar, the golden tom actually had the guts to do it.

”I see it’s Fernpaw now,” Kestrelwing hissed in a quiet teasing tone as he approached the young tom, forcing his fur to lie flat from his earlier interaction. He acknowledged Skyleap and Owltalon with a simple flick of his tail as he sat down near the apprentice. ”Does this mean you’ll be learning to keep your paws in your own territory?”
[ BILL. ]

Hearing a voice approach, the large tabby lazily rolled his gaze over to study her. She had the same scent as Dawnstar, and he’d seen her around camp once or twice since joining he was sure. ”That a bunch of cats gather on a beach in the dead of night to argue? Oh, sure, it’s fascinating,” he purred, heavy sarcasm dripping like honey. Grimhound didn’t think he’d ever get this tradition, but hey - he had to keep up appearances!
;Hopepelt;
The she-cat frowned at Grimhound, before smiling again and beckoning for him to come sit by her.

Madelaine
April 8th, 2021, 02:34 AM
Fizzlepaw had arrived late to the gathering. Before coming he had decided to find a pretty rock to give to Gentlefoot for her kindness from his first gathering. The rock was read and blue and shined in the sun. He found it not too far from here. The apprentice found her talking to a cat who seemed to be upsetting her. Fizzle was going to intervene, but saw the cat go quiet. "foot gentle okay?", he asked, dropping the rock gently on the ground.

// Moon Kit; \\

Kunaisoul
April 8th, 2021, 07:40 AM
she then looked up at her mentor.. “Say what you want, your a great mentor.” Nightpaw said, she smiled. Then she turned to look for fiercepaw.
spade Fierceclaw

Astraea
April 8th, 2021, 07:41 AM
Lionstorm. I drove out the coyotes. With some clan mates , there was no intent for them to go into you camp , I'm deeply sorry. ~cowtail stepped up , she wasn't going to let buckstar get threatened for something he didn't do.~

// BILL. Slushie

iliri
April 8th, 2021, 07:54 AM
Lightningeyes watched as the drama between the leaders happened above them. It was rather..interesting. They casted
a glance between the cats around them in the gathering. Whom would like to take a step towards them? (Mute boi is open lol)

Moon Kit
April 8th, 2021, 09:55 AM
Fizzlepaw had arrived late to the gathering. Before coming he had decided to find a pretty rock to give to Gentlefoot for her kindness from his first gathering. The rock was read and blue and shined in the sun. He found it not too far from here. The apprentice found her talking to a cat who seemed to be upsetting her. Fizzle was going to intervene, but saw the cat go quiet. "foot gentle okay?", he asked, dropping the rock gently on the ground.

// Moon Kit; \\
"Yes, I'm fine, Fizzlepaw," Gentlefoot responded, calming down when she saw the apprentice. "I just got a little mad for a second. It's nice to see you again!" It really was-Fizzlepaw had calmed her down, and she always enjoyed talking to him.

Moon Kit
April 8th, 2021, 09:59 AM
Toadpaw grinned his face lighting up briefly. “Wowie, you do smell quite a lot like the tree sap. But I’ve only smelled a little tree sap before... I bonked my nose once and got to spend the day wandering around until my sniffer came back. I mean I went around smelling just about everything I could to make sure it was working and there was just this one tiny tree-“ he paused feeling a flushed look cross his face. “Gosh Im just mumbling on arent I!” Toadpaw smiled slightly embarrassed. Though he wasn’t going to apologize for it. He was delightful company. “Lucky you! I think it would be good to have a nice mentor” he said with a shrug.. not quite catching the fact her comment could’ve been rude.
"That's okay, and yeah, Thistlethorn is great," Mistypaw answered, relieved that Toadpaw wasn't mad. "What's your favorite part of training?" she added, partly to change the subject and partly because she was curious. "I really like hunting. Battle training and border patrol are pretty fun too." She carefully avoided mentioning tree climbing, hoping the other apprentice didn't know that Thunderclan apprentices needed to learn that.

ChillCat
April 8th, 2021, 11:06 AM
Scorchstrike

"Y-yeah. I think we have." Wow. What wonderful social skills. Trying to look non-threatening, Scorchstrike said, "So...how's it going?" Once again, you gotta keep your big mouth shut!

Silentpaw

"Oh. Okay." Wolfstrike was an experienced warrior. If she said it would be okay, it probably would be. And wasn't fighting during a gathering against the warrior code? Starting something at 2 gatherings in a row would probably get them all struck by lightning. Speaking of lightning, "I met new friend! His name Lightningpaw." Feathercreek

Feathercreek
April 8th, 2021, 11:19 AM
Scorchstrike

"Y-yeah. I think we have." Wow. What wonderful social skills. Trying to look non-threatening, Scorchstrike said, "So...how's it going?" Once again, you gotta keep your big mouth shut!

Silentpaw

"Oh. Okay." Wolfstrike was an experienced warrior. If she said it would be okay, it probably would be. And wasn't fighting during a gathering against the warrior code? Starting something at 2 gatherings in a row would probably get them all struck by lightning. Speaking of lightning, "I met new friend! His name Lightningpaw." Feathercreek

ChillCat

~ Frognose (responding to Scorchstrike) ~
Frognose shifted on her paws uneasily. "Er...Everything is going pretty...well" she said. It took all of her strength just to keep her hackles from raising. Frognose carefully avoided Scorchstrike's gaze. She looked up at the moon. At this moment, she hoped that clouds would cover it and she could go back to camp. She didn't like talking to this tom. Just a moon ago, she had threatened, and tried, to kill him.

~ Wolfstrike (responding to Silentpaw) ~
Wolfstrike was the least bit interested in this apprentice called Lightningpaw, but she had to keep Silentpaw from thinking about battles. "That is great! What clan is your friend in? Is he nice?" she asked. She did not care about what the answers would be, but Silentpaw needed to think happy thoughts.

Madelaine
April 8th, 2021, 12:55 PM
"Yes, I'm fine, Fizzlepaw," Gentlefoot responded, calming down when she saw the apprentice. "I just got a little mad for a second. It's nice to see you again!" It really was-Fizzlepaw had calmed her down, and she always enjoyed talking to him.

Fizzlepaw saw her whole mood change, but like normal he just ignored it. The young tom gave her a friendly smile. "Here same.", he meowed. The young tom was now a lot bigger than last time. He trained really hard. "Fizzle brought rock. Rock you for.", he meowed. Fizzlepaw pushed it towards her with his paw.

plum
April 8th, 2021, 02:44 PM
Eldersky couldn't pass up the opportunity to return to the place she felt the most.... Of anything. Gatherings had been her own tradition to get to every single moon- Never missing one, not if she could help it.
So StarClan be damned, even if she felt as though her bones were creaking and snapping and she could barely hold a comprehensible train of thought, she was going to attend.
The tabby's green eyes scour the clearing to scope out who'd come. She knew last moon was a Gathering only shared between ShadowClan and WindClan. She'd heard of the bloodbath, even though she had not attended it. All the better. Gatherings were for peace and politics.
And she still had an interest in the latter, at least.

Nothing grandiose happens aside from a little kerfuffle between Lionsta-storm and Buckstar, and before long Twilightstar was making her announcements, then Buckstar and his. Eldersky was hardly invested for once- She'd spotted somebody in the crowd. It wasn't Batglare, or Sootflare, or Fernpaw.

The molly slinks closer to him, to Featherlight, her own Clanmate. She slinks right on up to his flank and sits beside him, just barely grazing the tom's pelt with her own. "Rather a dull one so far, isn't it," she comments wryly.
[ spade ]

Vessel
April 8th, 2021, 02:58 PM
{open}

Fourclaw lagged behind the rest of his clanmates, taking his time as he padded down the hill. It was sort of an odd sight, since Windclan cats loved to brag about their speed.

Stupid youngsters. They need to learn how to slow down sometime and appreciate life.

Then again, it's not like there's much to appreciate.

At last, he reached the bottom of the hill, looking around for a familiar face.

Nothing.

Oh well, not like I actually expected something to go my way.

With that last thought, the tom sat himself down at the back of the crowd, curling his tail around his paws.

Aquilex
April 8th, 2021, 03:49 PM
{OPEN}

Prowlingsun looked around with mild interest. She'd never really gone to any Gatherings - feeling it was best to rest for her duties the next day. However she decided to change it up this moon, wanting the chance to socialize and forget about her troubles for a night.

Moon Kit
April 8th, 2021, 05:16 PM
Fizzlepaw saw her whole mood change, but like normal he just ignored it. The young tom gave her a friendly smile. "Here same.", he meowed. The young tom was now a lot bigger than last time. He trained really hard. "Fizzle brought rock. Rock you for.", he meowed. Fizzlepaw pushed it towards her with his paw.
Gentlefoot bent down and examined the colorful stone, eyes shining. "Fizzlepaw, I love it! Thank you!" That was so sweet of him! "I love all the colors. It's very shiny, too. You must've worked hard to find it."

littlelove
April 8th, 2021, 08:18 PM
[Maplepaw] spade
The warriors dear gift to Maplepaw dusted her fur as she began padding away, only dampening her mood more. Getting into a skirmish at her first gathering hadn't been on her list of needs, but it had certainly happened. Her yellow eyes pointed to the ground as she slunk away further into the outskirts of the meeting. Hopefully the rest of this meeting would be uneventful... though, judging by the angered dialogue happening on the Seastones amongst the high ranks right then, she sincerely doubted it.

[Maplepaw is now open!]

panchiko
April 8th, 2021, 09:44 PM
Woah! People were talking to him. And... they were interested in his clover? Yes!! His eyes lit up and he beamed at the two cats before talking. "It's my clover friend! I found him on the way here. I like to call him worm~!" Robinpaw replied, scooting his clover closer to the others so they could have a closer look at Worm.

// Bread Puddle~

Raven~
April 9th, 2021, 06:15 AM
Badgerstripe stood at the edge of the clearing, wondering when this would start so he could get back in his nest in WindClan.

teddy.
April 9th, 2021, 07:39 AM
Iciclepaw looked down at the WindClan apprentice's stump for a moment before looking back up at his face. "Yeah,,, " Then back up at the Sea Stones. "What do you think there arguing about... ?" [ Romulus]

Wildpaw pulled a face, a little confused at first when he quickly realised who the thunderclan molly was referring to! He glanced up to the stones, shaking the dirt from his ears with a snicker. "Nattering old nannies! I dont care too much for politics and all... unless there's a fight! I'll smack a Shadowclanner, yes I will!" He practically yowled, a pure passion to his meows as the apprentice jumped around Iciclepaw.

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 08:05 AM
Thistlewing padded into the clearing for the gathering. She looked around. So many cats! I can’t believe I haven’t met them before! she thought.
Then her eyes fell on the ShadowClan cats, and she realized that she had, in fact, met some of them. Thistlewing’s eyes narrowed and she padded over to one of the other Clans - ThunderClan, she was pretty sure - to find some nice cats to talk to who hadn’t tried to invade WindClan recently.
Oh! They look nice! thought Thistlewing, her eyes catching on someone.
”Hi! I’m Thistlewing, from WindClan. What’s your name?”

(Open)

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 08:13 AM
Thistlewing padded into the clearing for the gathering. She looked around. So many cats! I can’t believe I haven’t met them before! she thought.
Then her eyes fell on the ShadowClan cats, and she realized that she had, in fact, met some of them. Thistlewing’s eyes narrowed and she padded over to one of the other Clans - ThunderClan, she was pretty sure - to find some nice cats to talk to who hadn’t tried to invade WindClan recently.
Oh! They look nice! thought Thistlewing, her eyes catching on someone.
”Hi! I’m Thistlewing, from WindClan. What’s your name?”

(Open)

The gray and white tabby tom smiled softly, tilting his head. "I'm Thistlethorn," the warrior introduced himself. "From ThunderClan. A pleasure to meet you."

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 08:22 AM
The gray and white tabby tom smiled softly, tilting his head. "I'm Thistlethorn," the warrior introduced himself. "From ThunderClan. A pleasure to meet you."

”Nice to meet you, too,” said Thistlewing. She sat down next to Thistlethorn, realizing something. ”Oh, that’s cool! We both have ‘Thistle’ in our names!”

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 08:24 AM
”Nice to meet you, too,” said Thistlewing. She sat down next to Thistlethorn, realizing something. ”Oh, that’s cool! We both have ‘Thistle’ in our names!”
The normally quiet warrior nodded. This cat was a rather curious one, huh. "That's true. Perhaps our parents met and agreed to name us the same?" He joked lightly.

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 08:51 AM
The normally quiet warrior nodded. This cat was a rather curious one, huh. "That's true. Perhaps our parents met and agreed to name us the same?" He joked lightly.

Thistlewing laughed. ”Maybe they did!” She thought for a moment. ”Maybe they wanted to start a secret society of Thistle names.”

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 09:00 AM
Thistlewing laughed. ”Maybe they did!” She thought for a moment. ”Maybe they wanted to start a secret society of Thistle names.”
"Maybe..." Thistlethorn hummed. "Or maybe, we were just very... prickly as kits. My name proves it," he chuckled lightly.

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 09:16 AM
"Maybe..." Thistlethorn hummed. "Or maybe, we were just very... prickly as kits. My name proves it," he chuckled lightly.

”Ah, that must be it,” Thistlewing smiled and gave a small laugh. Thistlethorn seemed the opposite of prickly to her. In fact, he seemed pretty friendly. A little quiet, sure, but friendly. ”So... um... what else would you like to talk about?”

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 09:24 AM
”Ah, that must be it,” Thistlewing smiled and gave a small laugh. Thistlethorn seemed the opposite of prickly to her. In fact, he seemed pretty friendly. A little quiet, sure, but friendly. ”So... um... what else would you like to talk about?”
Huh. Well, he was about as talkative as a clam, so... what did cats normally talk about? "Ummm... do you have an apprentice?" Great. Totally not giving away the fact that he didn't talk much to others.

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 09:31 AM
Huh. Well, he was about as talkative as a clam, so... what did cats normally talk about? "Ummm... do you have an apprentice?" Great. Totally not giving away the fact that he didn't talk much to others.

”I don’t have one yet.” Thistlewing gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks. ”I would love to have one, though...”
Maybe if she could stop tripping over her own paws, she’d have a chance at one. She banished that thought with a flick of her ear. ”How about you? Are you a mentor?”

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 10:01 AM
”I don’t have one yet.” Thistlewing gave her chest fur a few embarrassed licks. ”I would love to have one, though...”
Maybe if she could stop tripping over her own paws, she’d have a chance at one. She banished that thought with a flick of her ear. ”How about you? Are you a mentor?”

"I am," Thistlethorn answered, a mix of pride and bashfulness on his face. "It's Mistypaw. A quick learner, very determined, and a great apprentice. I'm happy to have her as my first apprentice." He then fell silent and gave Thistlewing a comforting smile. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll end up as a mentor, if me being rather young to be a mentor is of any comfort."

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 10:08 AM
"I am," Thistlethorn answered, a mix of pride and bashfulness on his face. "It's Mistypaw. A quick learner, very determined, and a great apprentice. I'm happy to have her as my first apprentice." He then fell silent and gave Thistlewing a comforting smile. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll end up as a mentor, if me being rather young to be a mentor is of any comfort."

”Thank you,” mewed Thistlewing, a little more quietly. ”I bet Mistypaw will be a wonderful warrior.” She smiled at Thistlethorn.
She looked around, trying to spot Thistlethorn’s apprentice in the crowd of cats. ”Which one is her?” she asked.

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 11:12 AM
”Thank you,” mewed Thistlewing, a little more quietly. ”I bet Mistypaw will be a wonderful warrior.” She smiled at Thistlethorn.
She looked around, trying to spot Thistlethorn’s apprentice in the crowd of cats. ”Which one is her?” she asked.
Thistlethorn smiled before joining her in her search. "She's a white she-cat with black markings... and blue eyes," he said, stopping for a moment. "Ah, I see her. I believe she's talking to one of WindClan's apprentices... Toadpaw, right?"

Astraea
April 9th, 2021, 11:21 AM
~chicken wing sat~

ChillCat
April 9th, 2021, 11:22 AM
ChillCat

Frognose shifted on her paws uneasily. "Er...Everything is going pretty...well" she said. It took all of her strength just to keep her hackles from raising. Frognose carefully avoided Scorchstrike's gaze. She looked up at the moon. At this moment, she hoped that clouds would cover it and she could go back to camp. She didn't like talking to this tom. Just a moon ago, she had threatened, and tried, to kill him.

Wolfstrike was the least bit interested in this apprentice called Lightningpaw, but she had to keep Silentpaw from thinking about battles. "That is great! What clan is your friend in? Is he nice?" she asked. She did not care about what the answers would be, but Silentpaw needed to think happy thoughts.

(Note, Scorchstrike is a girl)
Scorchstrike

Scorchstrike kept Frognose off her blind side, just in case. How am I supposed to say anything? What do I say? How do I say it? Oh, Starclan, this is awful... "The leaders are all pretty mad at each other, huh? I hope it doesn't escalate. I don't want to fight anymore."She didn't know what else to say. "Um...this whole...fighting thing, I'm sorry." There. She said it. A huge weight off her shoulders.

Silentpaw

Silentpaw wiggled in happiness. "He said he in Thunder..." She couldn't really pronounce the word 'clan.' Yikes. "He said he a Treecat. He said he like rocks! I like rocks too!" But why were all the high ranking cats so angry? "Why all leaders angry? Because of fight?"

poppy
April 9th, 2021, 11:29 AM
Flickerpaw is a WindClan kitty

Flickerpaw padded hesitantly over to a clear spot. Her blind green eyes reflectedt he moon, and her whiskers twitched. She was trying not to run into anyone.

Feathercreek
April 9th, 2021, 12:01 PM
(Note, Scorchstrike is a girl)
Scorchstrike

Scorchstrike kept Frognose off her blind side, just in case. How am I supposed to say anything? What do I say? How do I say it? Oh, Starclan, this is awful... "The leaders are all pretty mad at each other, huh? I hope it doesn't escalate. I don't want to fight anymore."She didn't know what else to say. "Um...this whole...fighting thing, I'm sorry." There. She said it. A huge weight off her shoulders.

Silentpaw

Silentpaw wiggled in happiness. "He said he in Thunder..." She couldn't really pronounce the word 'clan.' Yikes. "He said he a Treecat. He said he like rocks! I like rocks too!" But why were all the high ranking cats so angry? "Why all leaders angry? Because of fight?"

(oops! sorry, now I know that Scorchstrike is a she-cat. What is a Treecat?)

Wolfstrike hated planting bad thoughts into Silentpaw's head, but she couldn't lie. "Yes, partly because of the fight. But you see, Silentpaw, a few moons ago some coyotes attacked Thunderclan. You know what coyotes are, don't you? They are like dogs, only more skinny and larger. And, well, when Thunderclan finally drove out the coyotes, and it seems like the coyotes ran to Riverclan..." her voice trailed away. "And a few days later, Riverclan's leader and deputy went out on a patrol or something, and did not come back. Then cats found out that coyotes killed them, and now Lionstrorm, a Riverclan cat that taken over leadership for a few days, is accusing Buckstar, Thunderclan's leader, for driving the coyotes out to Riverclan. But it doesn't really affect us, 'cause we are in Shadowclan." Wolfstrike reassured Silentpaw.

Frognose moaned to herself. Why had she and this cat meet again? "I forgive you. I'm sorry too..." she said to Scorchstrike. But not because she was actually sorry or forgave her. Just because it felt polite to forgive those who apologize and say sorry back.

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 12:55 PM
Thistlethorn smiled before joining her in her search. "She's a white she-cat with black markings... and blue eyes," he said, stopping for a moment. "Ah, I see her. I believe she's talking to one of WindClan's apprentices... Toadpaw, right?"

Thistlewing followed Thistlethorn’s gaze toward the two apprentices. ”Yes, that’s Toadpaw,” she said, recognizing the orange and gray pelt of the WindClan apprentice. The she-cat talking to him was probably Mistypaw, since she fit Thistlethorn’s description. ”And there’s Mistypaw!”
Thistlewing turned back to Thistlethorn. ”You must train her well. She seems so warrior-like. How long has she been your apprentice?”

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 01:39 PM
Thistlewing followed Thistlethorn’s gaze toward the two apprentices. ”Yes, that’s Toadpaw,” she said, recognizing the orange and gray pelt of the WindClan apprentice. The she-cat talking to him was probably Mistypaw, since she fit Thistlethorn’s description. ”And there’s Mistypaw!”
Thistlewing turned back to Thistlethorn. ”You must train her well. She seems so warrior-like. How long has she been your apprentice?”
Thistlethorn thought for a moment. "Not too long, I think. Time flies by me, but maybe a moon or two?" He said, tilting his head. "If I remember correctly, that is..."

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 02:36 PM
Thistlethorn thought for a moment. "Not too long, I think. Time flies by me, but maybe a moon or two?" He said, tilting his head. "If I remember correctly, that is..."

Thistlewing nodded. ”Nice,” she said.
She glanced around, trying to find another topic to continue the conversation. ”Um... the sky is... dark tonight?”
Thistlewing really hoped that didn’t sound nearly as awkward as it felt to say.

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 02:45 PM
Thistlewing nodded. ”Nice,” she said.
She glanced around, trying to find another topic to continue the conversation. ”Um... the sky is... dark tonight?”
Thistlewing really hoped that didn’t sound nearly as awkward as it felt to say.
Thistlethorn blinked. At least he wasn't the only one bad at conversation. "Yes, it is..." he said, looking up. "Perhaps because it's nighttime?"

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 02:48 PM
Thistlethorn blinked. At least he wasn't the only one bad at conversation. "Yes, it is..." he said, looking up. "Perhaps because it's nighttime?"

”That would make sense.” Thistlewing chuckled a bit. Then she noticed a wound that Thistlethorn had. ”Wait... are you hurt?” She asked it quietly, trying not to draw too much attention from other cats.

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 02:59 PM
”That would make sense.” Thistlewing chuckled a bit. Then she noticed a wound that Thistlethorn had. ”Wait... are you hurt?” She asked it quietly, trying not to draw too much attention from other cats.
Thistlethorn was surprised that she noticed but kept a neutral face, his ear twitching giving away whatever he was thinking. "Oh, right. A fox attacked. Me, two warriors, and Mistypaw fought it off, but it left quite a wound. Mistypaw wouldn't leave me alone until I got checked by Rainywhisker."

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 03:04 PM
Thistlethorn was surprised that she noticed but kept a neutral face, his ear twitching giving away whatever he was thinking. "Oh, right. A fox attacked. Me, two warriors, and Mistypaw fought it off, but it left quite a wound. Mistypaw wouldn't leave me alone until I got checked by Rainywhisker."

”Oh, foxes stink,” said Thistlewing. She wasn’t sure how to interpret the ThunderClan tom’s ear twitch. ”But you’re okay, now, though... Right?”

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 03:18 PM
”Oh, foxes stink,” said Thistlewing. She wasn’t sure how to interpret the ThunderClan tom’s ear twitch. ”But you’re okay, now, though... Right?”
The young warrior nodded, rolling his shoulders. "Yeah, just a bit sore. Is WindClan alright after... everything?"

Panda1440
April 9th, 2021, 03:30 PM
Iciclepaw didn't know much about tensions between clans,,, but from what the WindClan apprentice indicated, things weren't too good with ShadowClan and his clan. Or he just really likes fighting... Nope. Things where DEFINITELY NOT good with those two clans,,, apparently Twilighstar was kidnapped? And by the ShadowClan leader? - They,,, just took over the whole territory? Why would they do that? Could that much have happened in a few moons,,, Well.. we didn't go to the last gathering,,, WindClan and ShadowClan never came to the other one ,,, and Twilightstar didn't appear in the one before that I think....

As her father begun speaking, first about the coyotes- she listened carefully. They,,, crossed the RiverClan border,, lives lost- Was that why the golden tabby cat was arguing with Buckstar? Did,,, the RiverClan leader- Sootstar- that was his name. Did.. something happen to him?

Iciclepaw turned to Wildpaw. "Oh,, wow- ShadowClan- they don't seem nice,,,

[ Romulus]

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 03:33 PM
The young warrior nodded, rolling his shoulders. "Yeah, just a bit sore. Is WindClan alright after... everything?"

Thistlewing hesitated. ”Well... it’s not quite the same as it was... How much was Thistlewing allowed to give away? ”There’s definitely a lot of mistrust toward ShadowClan. Perfectly justified, if you ask me.”
She chose to leave out the bit about not having a medicine cat or deputy, and the fact that Twilightstar seemed kind of different now that she had returned, and a bunch of other concerning stuff that would either be addressed in tonight’s announcement, or wouldn’t be told at all.

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 03:40 PM
Thistlewing hesitated. ”Well... it’s not quite the same as it was... How much was Thistlewing allowed to give away? ”There’s definitely a lot of mistrust toward ShadowClan. Perfectly justified, if you ask me.”
She chose to leave out the bit about not having a medicine cat or deputy, and the fact that Twilightstar seemed kind of different now that she had returned, and a bunch of other concerning stuff that would either be addressed in tonight’s announcement, or wouldn’t be told at all.
Thistlethorn nodded. "I understand. If you need help, just ask, alright? Might not be my Clan, but I want to help. Be careful, alright?"

AppleCat4
April 9th, 2021, 03:48 PM
Thistlethorn nodded. "I understand. If you need help, just ask, alright? Might not be my Clan, but I want to help. Be careful, alright?"

Thistlewing blinked, a little surprised by the tom’s kindness. ”Th-Thank you. You be careful, too.” She smiled at Thistlethorn. ”And if you ever need help, you can ask me. After all, a helping paw should go both ways.”

Akira
April 9th, 2021, 04:01 PM
Thistlewing blinked, a little surprised by the tom’s kindness. ”Th-Thank you. You be careful, too.” She smiled at Thistlethorn. ”And if you ever need help, you can ask me. After all, a helping paw should go both ways.”
Thistlethorn nodded with a smile, tilting his head. "Of course. We should help each other, no matter our Clans or other differences. Its normal to do so."