PDA

View Full Version : Rp wit Me?

The Skeleton Prince
January 31st, 2017, 12:48 PM
I need and want to rp my kitties but sadly i have been ignored when i try. So maybe this will help me get some rp buddies. I never rp that much because no one rps very long with me or no one wants to rp with the cats that i really wanna rp.... i have to create cats specifically for finders or else my already made kitties wont be chosen. annywaayy enough of me ranting lol. These are the kitties i wanna rp

FiFi (https://charahub.com/character/1014663/FiFi/public/)
September (https://charahub.com/character/1015385/September/public/)
Abstraction (https://charahub.com/character/1014012/Abstraction/public/)
Kagukit
(https://charahub.com/character/1008963/Kagukit-spirit/public/)Patchedwisp (https://charahub.com/character/1005972/Patchedwisp/public/)

Name of cat:
Where to rp:
which cat of mine:
rp example:

Teggy
January 31st, 2017, 12:50 PM
can we rp Yarrowtalon and Stormheart? You do own him right?

Brooklyn Trees
January 31st, 2017, 01:19 PM
What clan is Patchedwisp from?

The Skeleton Prince
January 31st, 2017, 02:24 PM
can we rp Yarrowtalon and Stormheart? You do own him right?
Yes i own him. Im the one that applied for mate lol

The Skeleton Prince
January 31st, 2017, 02:24 PM
What clan is Patchedwisp from?
Shadowclan. I forgot to add that lol

Reverie
January 31st, 2017, 02:25 PM
Ill rp with either September or Abstraction. idc which

Brooklyn Trees
January 31st, 2017, 02:31 PM
Name of cat: Gingerwish or CloudKit (Ging is extremely shy and Cloud is very head-in-the-clouds)
Where to rp: Shadowclan Clearing? I'm open to anywhere.
which cat of mine: Patchedwisp
rp example: one sec I'll go copy-paste it. Here is the copy paste.

Bugpaw had been lost in his own thoughts, glaring silently at the ground. He had never really had any other way of looking at something. The dark tom had been just sitting there, unsure about the world and hating the very snow he sat in simply because the lack of feeling hatred was something he had very rarely come across.

The ragdoll tom had not been expecting anything to happen to him. Most of the time nobody was really around him. In all of his years he had only ever had one sort of friend, but that had ended quickly enough. He sort of wished it hadn't though, he had grown used to having at least one feline not hate him, but that had ended as well. He didn't understand that nobody approached those that they disliked or possibly even feared. Being angry and being a bully can have that effect he supposed.

But, as I said earlier, he had not expected anything to happen, because he had not expected anyone to approach him, let alone tap him with a cold paw. The tom jumped in surprise, though quickly tried to hide this, unsure of what would happen if he showed any real emotions. To hide his surprised jump, he put his paws beneath him and stood up, turning sharply to look down at a she-cat. He couldn't tell if she was a kit or an apprentice, but he wasn't sure if that would really change his reaction at all.

The Skeleton Prince
February 1st, 2017, 01:02 PM
Ill rp with either September or Abstraction. idc which
the live in the same twoleg den lol so both is fine?

The Skeleton Prince
February 1st, 2017, 01:02 PM
Name of cat: Gingerwish or CloudKit (Ging is extremely shy and Cloud is very head-in-the-clouds)
Where to rp: Shadowclan Clearing? I'm open to anywhere.
which cat of mine: Patchedwisp
rp example: one sec I'll go copy-paste it. Here is the copy paste.

Bugpaw had been lost in his own thoughts, glaring silently at the ground. He had never really had any other way of looking at something. The dark tom had been just sitting there, unsure about the world and hating the very snow he sat in simply because the lack of feeling hatred was something he had very rarely come across.

The ragdoll tom had not been expecting anything to happen to him. Most of the time nobody was really around him. In all of his years he had only ever had one sort of friend, but that had ended quickly enough. He sort of wished it hadn't though, he had grown used to having at least one feline not hate him, but that had ended as well. He didn't understand that nobody approached those that they disliked or possibly even feared. Being angry and being a bully can have that effect he supposed.

But, as I said earlier, he had not expected anything to happen, because he had not expected anyone to approach him, let alone tap him with a cold paw. The tom jumped in surprise, though quickly tried to hide this, unsure of what would happen if he showed any real emotions. To hide his surprised jump, he put his paws beneath him and stood up, turning sharply to look down at a she-cat. He couldn't tell if she was a kit or an apprentice, but he wasn't sure if that would really change his reaction at all.

ill post first later on oki :)

Brooklyn Trees
February 1st, 2017, 01:04 PM
ill post first later on oki :)
Okey dokey. Ginger or cloud? =^^=

The Skeleton Prince
February 1st, 2017, 01:07 PM
Okey dokey. Ginger or cloud? =^^=
hm. Patch is a serious cat so Cloud would probably just annoy him lol. But then again he also gets annoyed at quiet and shy cats too XD so maybe Cloudkit. maybe the youngun can loosen him up a bit lol

Brooklyn Trees
February 1st, 2017, 03:18 PM
hm. Patch is a serious cat so Cloud would probably just annoy him lol. But then again he also gets annoyed at quiet and shy cats too XD so maybe Cloudkit. maybe the youngun can loosen him up a bit lol
So, Cloud? Lol.