PDA

View Full Version : The underground (Undertale RP.)

Momotaro
January 30th, 2017, 01:20 PM
The underground.....

This is a bog standard undertale RP, you can have ocs, or take a normal character.
Rules: You can only have ONE boss monster per a person.
No overpowered characters,
No Rping as souls, they do literally, nothing.
Dr.Boom is the co-creator.

Chara and Asriel (Flowey) are mine.

Form::
Name::
Species::
Appearance::
Personality::
Other::
Questions::

Character::

Frisk, Taken by Mystical Monokuma
Chara, Taken by me.
Flowey (Asriel), Taken by me
Toriel,
Sans,
Papyrus,
Undyne,
Alphas,
Mettaton,
Asgore.
Annoying dog.
Temmie, Taken by Sweet Bread

Ocs::

Jake, Dr.Boom

BEGIN::

DragonChaos
January 30th, 2017, 01:26 PM
(@The Eye Of The Storm You stole meh favorite charrie from meh XP Also the color you chose seems very bright to me, but that's probably because of the WCO Winter look)

Name:: Frisk
Species:: Human
Appearance:: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/054/306/193.png
Personality:: Kind, Understanding, Obedient, Determined to free all
Other:: The Thought (yes I referenced this because y not?)
Questions:: Nope

Momotaro
January 30th, 2017, 01:28 PM
(@The Eye Of The Storm You stole meh favorite charrie from meh XP Also the color you chose seems very bright to me, but that's probably because of the WCO Winter look)

Name:: Frisk
Species:: Human
Appearance:: http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/054/306/193.png
Personality:: Kind, Understanding, Obedient, Determined to free all
Other:: The Thought (yes I referenced this because y not?)
Questions:: Nope

Accepted! That pmv is amazing though.

Dr.Boom
January 30th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Form
Name:: Jake
Species:: human
Appearance:: blond hair, violet eyes, in a wheelchair.
Personality:: optimistic, (to be rped)
Other:: paralysed from the legs down, fell after frisk basketball player, loves music.

Momotaro
January 30th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Form
Name:: Jake
Species:: human
Appearance:: blond hair, violet eyes, in a wheelchair.
Personality:: optimistic, (to be rped)
Other:: paralysed from the legs down, fell after frisk

Brother is auto-accepted~

Momotaro
January 30th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Bump~

Serendipity
January 30th, 2017, 02:46 PM
The underground.....

This is a bog standard undertale RP, you can have ocs, or take a normal character.
Rules: You can only have ONE boss monster per a person.
No overpowered characters,
No Rping as souls, they do literally, nothing.
Dr.Boom is the co-creator.

Chara and Asriel (Flowey) are mine.

Form::
Name::
Species::
Appearance::
Personality::
Other::
Questions::

Character::

Frisk, Taken by Mystical Monokuma
Chara, Taken by me.
Flowey (Asriel), Taken by me
Toriel,
Sans,
Papyrus,
Undyne,
Alphas,
Mettaton,
Asgore.
Annoying dog.

Ocs::

Jake, Dr.Boom

BEGIN::

CAN I BE TEMMIE?

Momotaro
January 30th, 2017, 02:49 PM
CAN I BE TEMMIE?

YEA!

Serendipity
January 30th, 2017, 02:56 PM
(Fine, didnt wanna join you rp anyway smartass! Im not mad over the rules, Jesus Christ!
calm down...

Momotaro
January 31st, 2017, 01:31 PM
We need someone to RP Toriel before we start...

Momotaro
February 3rd, 2017, 01:44 PM
Do you want to start now? I'll be Toriel temporarily. Mystical Monokuma

DragonChaos
February 3rd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Do you want to start now? I'll be Toriel temporarily. @Mystical Monokuma (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14)
(I'm fine with starting now. Do you want me/Frisk to start already being on the bed of golden flowers or still climbing the mountain where I would start it by telling the Tale that's before the title screen?)

Momotaro
February 3rd, 2017, 01:50 PM
(I'm fine with starting now. Do you want me/Frisk to start already being on the bed of golden flowers or still climbing the mountain where I would start it by telling the Tale that's before the title screen?)

((Let's start with Frisk waking up after the fall, Flowey time!)) Also, I'm having Chara be ghost chara; so I can use her more.

DragonChaos
February 3rd, 2017, 01:51 PM
((Let's start with Frisk waking up after the fall, Flowey time!)) Also, I'm having Chara be ghost chara; so I can use her more.
(Okay, want me to start with the Intro Dialogue that leads up to that point?)

Momotaro
February 3rd, 2017, 01:53 PM
(Okay, want me to start with the Intro Dialogue that leads up to that point?)

((I don't mind; I just want to start so my brother @Dr. Boom, will stop badgering me, ((I might have a late reply, Gotta go do washing up.))

DragonChaos
February 3rd, 2017, 02:01 PM
((I don't mind; I just want to start so my brother @Dr. Boom, will stop badgering me, ((I might have a late reply, Gotta go do washing up.))
(Alright, gonna start off with the Intro Dialogue then)

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: MONSTERS and HUMANS
One day, war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle, the Humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.---MANY YEARS LATER---
Mt. Ebott
201X
Legends say that those who climb the mountain
never return...

Frisk woke up, after appearing to have fallen from a hole up above only to land in a bed of golden flowers. They decided to get up, and have a quick look around, not noticing much, and soon found a small hallway, and walked in that direction, where they found a big purple door, and walked through it. On the other side, Frisk saw a single golden flower sitting there under a spotlight from above, and so she walked over to it, and wondered why only one flower was here.

Momotaro
February 3rd, 2017, 02:25 PM
(Alright, gonna start off with the Intro Dialogue then)

Long ago, two races ruled over Earth: MONSTERS and HUMANS
One day, war broke out between the two races.
After a long battle, the Humans were victorious.
They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell.---MANY YEARS LATER---
Mt. Ebott
201X
Legends say that those who climb the mountain
never return...

Frisk woke up, after appearing to have fallen from a hole up above only to land in a bed of golden flowers. They decided to get up, and have a quick look around, not noticing much, and soon found a small hallway, and walked in that direction, where they found a big purple door, and walked through it. On the other side, Frisk saw a single golden flower sitting there under a spotlight from above, and so she walked over to it, and wondered why only one flower was here.

Flowery smiled menacingly as the child walked closer, oh goody! A new toy... The golden flower bounced up and smiled at the child, "Howdy! I'm flowey. Flowey the flower." The flower said, dripping with sweetness it cocked it's head, "hmm.... Your new to the underground aren't ya? Golly you must be soo confused." The flower stopped for a second and smiled, "I guess little old me will have to do."

-----------------------------

Chara felt weird. As though she had just had a long slumber. She got up off from the bed and yawned. She carefully peered at a child, around the same age and looks as her, walk towards a flower. Chara run up to Frisk, and tried to touch them, but she phased through. The truth hit Chara like a nuke. She was a ghost. So Asriels.... And I'm..... The child looked around, her ruby red eyes scanning the surroundings. Why am I still here then? She lept slightly as Flowey turned around, something about that flower seemed eerily familiar, she brushed off the feeling. She had nver met this flower. She gazed at Frisk, interested about what her reaction would be.

DragonChaos
February 3rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
Flowery smiled menacingly as the child walked closer, oh goody! A new toy... The golden flower bounced up and smiled at the child, "Howdy! I'm flowey. Flowey the flower." The flower said, dripping with sweetness it cocked it's head, "hmm.... Your new to the underground aren't ya? Golly you must be soo confused." The flower stopped for a second and smiled, "I guess little old me will have to do."

-----------------------------

Chara felt weird. As though she had just had a long slumber. She got up off from the bed and yawned. She carefully peered at a child, around the same age and looks as her, walk towards a flower. Chara run up to Frisk, and tried to touch them, but she phased through. The truth hit Chara like a nuke. She was a ghost. So Asriels.... And I'm..... The child looked around, her ruby red eyes scanning the surroundings. Why am I still here then? She lept slightly as Flowey turned around, something about that flower seemed eerily familiar, she brushed off the feeling. She had nver met this flower. She gazed at Frisk, interested about what her reaction would be.

Frisk jumped back a bit when they heard the flower talk to them, but quickly calmed down, giving a nod to the flower when it said that they must have been so confused. The flower seemed to sweet to Frisk, so they assumed that Flowey was harmless. Soon, Frisk felt a sudden chill down her spine as the ghost of Chara tried to touch her, not being able to see or hear Chara yet. Frisk looked at the flower, and waited for it to continue. The Eye Of The Storm

Momotaro
February 4th, 2017, 01:46 AM
Frisk jumped back a bit when they heard the flower talk to them, but quickly calmed down, giving a nod to the flower when it said that they must have been so confused. The flower seemed to sweet to Frisk, so they assumed that Flowey was harmless. Soon, Frisk felt a sudden chill down her spine as the ghost of Chara tried to touch her, not being able to see or hear Chara yet. Frisk looked at the flower, and waited for it to continue.

The golden flower smiled and called, "Ready? Here we go!" The scene slowly faded into black and white, Frisk's soul growing bright scarlet. "See that? That's your soul, the very culmination of your being. Your soul starts off weak but it can grow stronger if you gain Lv." The flower winked and smiled, idiot. "What does LV stand for? We'll love of course! You wants some love don't ya? Well don't worry, I'll share some with you!" The flower smiled and tiny white pellets appeared, "Down here love is shared through little white Friendliness pellets! Are you ready! Move around! Get as many as you can!"

-------------------------------------------------

Chara narrowed her eyes as the human jumped, but didn't say anything, she wasn't strong enough to interact with them yet. She watched the flower talk to the human, and felt uneasy, to sweet, to sugury, to fake. She froze as she saw the pellets appear. Attacks. And they doesn't know what they are... she turned found and silently yelled human, hopeing she was strong enough.

Poppyfrost
February 4th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Sorry to intrude, but wouldn't sweet bread actually be the tem shop temmie? Because Temmie, or Tem, is a race. They all have black hair and wear these dark blue shirts. Tem ship tem has grey hair and a yellow and blue striped t-shirt, with a collar. I'm not joining or anything, but I just want to make things clear because people get very confused on the idea.)

DragonChaos
February 4th, 2017, 12:25 PM
The golden flower smiled and called, "Ready? Here we go!" The scene slowly faded into black and white, Frisk's soul growing bright scarlet. "See that? That's your soul, the very culmination of your being. Your soul starts off weak but it can grow stronger if you gain Lv." The flower winked and smiled, idiot. "What does LV stand for? We'll love of course! You wants some love don't ya? Well don't worry, I'll share some with you!" The flower smiled and tiny white pellets appeared, "Down here love is shared through little white Friendliness pellets! Are you ready! Move around! Get as many as you can!"

-------------------------------------------------

Chara narrowed her eyes as the human jumped, but didn't say anything, she wasn't strong enough to interact with them yet. She watched the flower talk to the human, and felt uneasy, to sweet, to sugury, to fake. She froze as she saw the pellets appear. Attacks. And they doesn't know what they are... she turned found and silently yelled human, hopeing she was strong enough.
Frisk watched as the place faded to a monochromatic color, except for themself, since they were growing a scarlet color. The FIGHT, ACT, ITEMS, and MERCY options weren't shown yet, so they hadn't had a chance to look at those yet. They listened to the flower's explanation. Seeing how the flower had said that the tiny white pellets were friendliness pellets, they believed him, thinking that LOVE was a good thing. When Flowey told them to get as many as they can, they reached out for one, but when it touched them, the rest had dissappeared, and she felt hurt, a small red heart blinking in front of them, as well as a HP bar under it that was mostly red, on the right of that, it said HP. On the left, it said 1/20. They soon realized that this was a trick, but it was already too late.

DragonChaos
February 4th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Sorry to intrude, but wouldn't sweet bread actually be the tem shop temmie? Because Temmie, or Tem, is a race. They all have black hair and wear these dark blue shirts. Tem ship tem has grey hair and a yellow and blue striped t-shirt, with a collar. I'm not joining or anything, but I just want to make things clear because people get very confused on the idea.)
(I would partially agree there, because even though their species is Tem/Temmie, they are all called Temmie, except for Bob, in which he's just Bob. So technically Sweet Bread could choose to either control all Temmies, or just Tem Shop Tem)